SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone play TF2?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got into it again after a hiatus of about 5 years.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is TF2?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably Team Fortress 2.

I enjoy COD a bit more.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven’t played TF2, but I did a healthy amount of Quake back in the day (Quake 3: Team Arena if it matters) and was quite good at it. I should get back into that at some point, but I’ve been focusing on other games recently, and I was never that active with Quake. A lot of my friends were quite into TF2 a while back, but I don’t know if they still play.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I played Q2 mod Team Fortress, then Q3 Team Fortress. Then when Valve purchased TF2 and made it a stand alone game, I started playing regular Q3.

Q3 is actually free to play now (limited maps), via steam. We should do a duel sometimes Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have all the Quake games from Steam; unfortunately, I figured out why I stopped playing: the app data got corrupted, resulting in a bunch of strange graphical glitches, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it immediately. I'll try to solve that issue at some point and get back into it.

Edit: Wasn't that actually, just a Steam setting that got turned on at some point suddenly. I can now play Quake again. Should be fun, as even if I'm a bit rusty, it's like riding a bicycle: you get your skill back quite quickly.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quake II RTX is free to play.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played many years ago, had no idea it's still running.

Might install it again.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic