SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad offers me a disgusting job (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being baited and an attempted chop from my fake lad, this mugu sent me an interesting proposition

Quote:
come and be fucking my dog i will give you free accomodation, free wifi and a car ro move around any time you want. i will be paying you a very good salary but you will be fucking my dog everyday she loves sex.

If you want to have fun with this mugu, his format can be found at https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=405923

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The format posted on Scamwarners.com is pretty funny. Good to know that one of Trump's subordinates is monitoring scam complaints that originate from Antartica! It's a beautiful continent but unfortunately ripe for AFF 419 fraud. Good thing there are no Western Onion outposts in that neck of the woods...yet! They shouldn't discriminate against anyone living in such remote conditions IMO. Maybe they accept polar bear teeth or penguin feathers as currency? Definitely ask. The World is good when you know that there are Good guys out there dedicated to recover previously stolen funds from Bad guys that reside in even the most unlikely places. Jesus wept for a reason...so let us pray Razz

The Antartica angle reminds me of an old bait on here where the baiter was an astronaut on the ISS. For some reason he couldn't understand why she (the baiter) was unable to Westy money to pay for his son's birthday party. Lads are amazing sometimes Cool
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polar bear teeth have not used for commerce in Antarctica even before the last magnetic pole reversal.

We did have a baiter that would reply to lads that he was a penguin with an orange nose. When asked for the advance fee he would reply that all he had were shiny round rocks. I do appreciate incongruous humor but lets keep it apolitical and non religious unless it involves bread, milk and honey. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ don't forget the fish! and maybe a baby goat...or two. The fish component is the most important though. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him eat a book written in His image. Steven King novels on the other hand are like Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits and Olive Garden Breadsticks...amenz...bon Appétit!

https://youtu.be/WuoR0JjiylY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic