SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The General and Arnold Ziffel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will send him that info tonight.

Arnold: I don't understand anymore
Lizzy: I don't either. This is the first package that I've sent to Africa....I had no idea.
Arnold: Okay... So what are you gonna do about it (I had to bite my tongue hard at that not to say what I was really thinking)
Lizzy: I don't know
I can write them, as I said I would do

Arnold: Okay... My lady

A couple of hours later Lizzy sent:

I just got a reply from Emoje which said the same thing that he told you. I did find out that you do not need a passport if you travel by road (like taking a bus) to Benin. They would reimburse all of your expenses for the travel. Oh, I wish I were there and we could take the trip together!

And the excuses begin:

Okay sweetheart but the thing is I have not been paid my salary for this month... So I just don't know how to go about it now and the deadline is on the 16th of this month

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arnold to mr. Emoje:
Quote:
Please send me your username on Facebook or any social media platform where I can see your face and get to know you more

WTF? Laughing Laughing Laughing

My manager responds to our imbecile:
Quote:
Insha'Allah mister Arnold, my Faith has also prevented me from these vulgar temptations. It is devoid of politeness the way you address me and I have no obligations towards the kafirs. This is the first and last time when I answer to any personal questions.

Salam,
Emoje

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Would lad make such bullshit requests to a UPS or DHL representative? I think not. What a scum bag. Please slap this idiot harder as she has clearly lost her way. The Holy Lamb don't do no Fakecrook son...a grip he must get amen. Unbelievable...
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arnold is throwing a temper tantrum right now, which he does when things don't go his way.

Lizzy: Is there no one you can borrow the money from until you pick up the package?
It would only be for a few days

Arnold: No one
Lizzy: So you're just going to leave the package there?
Arnold: You know what... Just take it back and send it through another company
Lizzy: Do you know what it would cost me to get it back into Germany? They open packages incoming...they'll find the money then I'll be in trouble. I can't do it.
Arnold: Then I guess you have to leave it there because I don't have means of going there
Lizzy: Abandon it
Fine, then leave it. I'm done

Arnold: Okay... That's fine by me
Lizzy: Yeah, of course it is....it's not your money
Had I known that you were not serious and didn't want us to be together, I wouldn't have bothered.

Arnold: Let's make video call
Lizzy: How many times do I have to tell you I don't have a video camera?????
Arnold: Hahaha... You are funny...
Lizzy: oh really?
You think this shit is funny?
I'm glad someone does because I'm upset as hell right now

Arnold: You are really funny... Try harder...
Lizzy: Wow, and I thought you were serious about me. Guess I was wrong.
Arnold: Guess I was wrong too... Because you are just staging every little thing
Lizzy: I thought you were serious about our relationship and now I find I'm wrong
Arnold: Before anything... Let's make video call
Lizzy: You were the one who wanted an iphone...I should have known you were just playing games with me.
Arnold: If you don't have camera, then until you have camera we can do the video call
Lizzy: Why, do you want to see me upset??? You are not even trying with our relationship
I wanted you here which is why I sent money. And you can't even go get it?
Wow, thanks

Arnold: "I wanted you here which is why I sent money. And you can't even go get it?" Hahaha...funny... This is 21st century
"Wow, thanks" Try harder...

Lizzy: Yes, that is. So why are you not going to get it?
You have a job and get paid for it.
Try harder

Arnold: I don't need the package anymore take it back... Is it by force
Lizzy: YOU wanted the fucking iphone
I told you...if they find the money I will be in trouble for money laundering
Is that what you want?

Arnold: That's your problem not mine
Lizzy: Oh, gee, thanks. Glad that I found out that you don't care about me at all.
What a shitty thing to say to me

Arnold: "Oh, gee, thanks. Glad that I found out that you don't care about me at all." You are damn right
Lizzy: Fine. goodbye then
Arnold: Suit yourself...
Lizzy: No, that is what you want
Arnold: I don't get it... Listen Okay call me let's talk
Lizzy: No, I don't want to talk to you. I'm too upset
You don't give a damn about me, so why even bother

Arnold: Then suit yourself...

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a piece of shitake. He never cared about you the lazy git! Maybe your character and the local P-LOG driver hit it off and that guy gets the goods instead. Serves lad right, playin' you like that...what a self-centered loser-bitch jerk. The nerve! Can't hop on a bus for a few hours after agreeing to do so. Doesn't he realize that he'says supposed to collect a bunch of ill-gotten electronic goodies and money needed for you two to start a fake life together? How dare he act this way?!? They don't build lads like they used to I guess...such a pity. Destroy this fool. He don't know what he's missin'. Fooooooool
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This nasty little git deserves 50 good strokes of the birch. Then he'll get off his arse because he won't be able to sit down!

👹👹👹

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer wrote:
Arnold: I don't need the package anymore take it back... Is it by force

The Sender should send a message to PLog asking for the parcel to be donated to a local charity. Arnold will be there, in CC.
===

06.47 - Dear Arnold is not happy. He wrote to my local manager:
Quote:
Your faith kill you there... Animal...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
07.47 - One hour later... My manager Emoje is so innocent:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, mister Arnold!
I think this message was sent to me by mistake.
I hope you have an excellent day and may Allah guide you to happiness!

Salam,
Emoje

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea Birlic...will do.

Yep, someone definitely peed in his cereal - he sent this to Lizzy around 2am.

Since you don't want to do the video call so that I will confirm you stop sending me messages, because if I see one more message from you I will block you...

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:12 Lizzy to Roy, Arnold in CC
Quote:
Dear Mr. Storm,

Firstly, thank you for all that Plog has done to ship my package. I understand the unfortunate limitations that were imposed on the delivery and had hoped that Mr. Arnold would agree to travel there to accept the package.

However, that appears not to be the case. I understand from Mr. Arnold that the delivery deadline is March 16. If he chooses not to accept the package, please ask your representative there to select a worthy charity and donate the items.

Best regards,
Lizzy Sparrow

14:47 Roy to Lizzy and Arnold
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Sparrow

Thank you for your message and you are right. The delivery deadline is on the 16th of March. We are very sorry that we are unable to deliver the parcel at the address that you have given us now, but the authorities in Nigeria have suspended our license. That is why we have offered financial compensation to mr. Arnold when he comes to the Parakou facility to pick up his parcel. If he is unable to come there, we have other facilities in Niamey, Niger and Douala, Cameroon where we can bring the parcel for him to pick up if that's more convenient.
If he will not pick up the parcel before the deadline then I will contact my colleague in Benin, Mr. Emoje to find a charity who will be able to use it. As I can see in the documents, the parcel contains an Iphone and a necklace, is this correct? Please let me know when the time comes what kind of charity you have in mind to donate this to.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has reactivated his fake military man account on Facebook and sent this to Lizzy:

I just reported your fake account to Facebook you are gone for life, bitch!

Guess the love affair is over. Laughing

Maybe I should send Roy a message and give him the name of a gay youth charity and Nigeria and ask that it be donated in Arnold's name.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the middle of the night, a very frustrated General wrote to my local manager:
Quote:
Don't send any message to my email ever again... I have reported you... Just know that you are wanted... Where ever you think you are... We are going to find you and get you arrested... Thief... Animal once more... it's never a mistake... So stop fooling yourself... Eyes are watching you...

Maybe it's the proper time for Mr. Arnold to show us his true side of his sexuality. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer wrote:
Lizzy asked when his birthday is and - surprise - it's March 3rd

How did Arnold's birthday party go yesterday, was there cake?

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Such a testy snot nosed brat. You should take these allegations against the company very seriously. Lad should provide a notarized police report so the top dogs in the P-LOG legal department can wipe the floor with this sniveling little wretch. This is EXACTLY why Company Policy dictates that all communication be written via emails. Emoje should file a complaint about the lad's attempt to stalk him on social media. It was very unprofessional and down right creepy.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

07.28 - My local manager writes a nice message to our lad:
Quote:
Mister Arnold, as Salamu Alaykum!
Please Sir, tell me if you are under the influence of some medicines, because the tone of your message as well as its spelling denotes an illiterate person. I can put all of this on account of the chemicals that you probably ingested; are you drugged or drunk? It would be a somewhat natural excuse. I would be also curious to hear your explanation about the fact that you are talking about yourself at the 3th person: "WE will do... WE will right... bla, bla, bla". Are you in the delirium tremens phase caused by alcohol or prohibited substances, or what?

I will send your message today, along with yesterday's, to Sender and I will also recommend a serious medical investigation of yours. It seems that you are in a mentally unstable state and you probably are likely to be a danger to others. I recommend you to lying on your bed and trying to rest until you calm down. OK?

Mash'Allah,
Emoje

===

10.46 - A very happy lad:
Quote:
Your papa Nyash... We go catch you 419...eyes are everywhere be ready...

and
Quote:
You can as well send it to your grandfather... Idiot...

===

12.40 - My manager Emoje, to our moron... let's annoying him a little bit:
Quote:
Mister Arnold, salam!
I am truly amazed by the absolutely unqualified way in which you have chosen to express yourself. Only a gay man with a brain burned with drugs and alcohol could talk like you. Do your friends know the truth about you being a repressed homosexual? I strongly recommend that you go to your Reverend and make a total confession in which to acknowledge that you like men and that you are "woman" in the depths of your soul. You will find forgiveness!

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- The lad:
Quote:
You go collect idiot... 419

My local manager, innocent 100%:
Quote:
Mister Arnold, salam!
Are you a junkie, or just a pathetic jerk?
I do not understand what is happening to you because the last messages are absolutely crazy.
I can't believe you're so stupid. Only if you are drugged with bad chemicals. Explain.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

20 of my last active lads have just received an "Invitation" from Arnold to participate in a gay march Laughing ... the message contains all the necessary data: real name, phone number, email address.
I hope the idiot gets some warm calls from some angry men. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...it will serve him right.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another set of 20 new fresh boys received the invitation to attend the GAY march. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
0:41 Arnold to Roy
Quote:
Eyes are watching you... We will still find you and get you arrested... You can bet that... Just watch and see... We will get you.

13:55 Roy
Quote:
Sir,

I don't understand where this sudden threat is coming from. I have operated exactly by the wishes of the sender and if you have any problem at all you should try and work it out with mrs. Sparrow.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

14:48 Arnold
Quote:
Fuck you and the sender.. We will track you guys

16:34 Roy
Quote:
Sir,

If you have any complaints about our services you can submit a formal complaint to your customer care representative, which is me. If you need me to send you the form, please let me know. We are constantly working to improve our services and any feedback will be useful to us.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

He had no response to that, so I assume he doesn't want to fill out a form

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic