SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First baiting attempt..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty excited.. Set up a fake tutanota addy with help from my mentor and then used that to reply to a scam email I had been sent a couple of weeks ago from Brian T. Moynihan, Chairman & CEO, Bank of America (BOA). I just asked if I was able to apply for the fund as it said it was for those in America, Europe & Asia and I'm in NZ
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do keep us posted, bro. I'm sure there'll be fun and frolics galore.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I often have to ask if I'm included since I'm in Canada, not the USA. I have never had a lad say no to this request, so the odds are good you will be approved!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can probably say you are from the nation of Fredonia. Your application will probably still be accepted. The first major stumbling block typically occurs when they need a small processing fee....

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply as yet from that one.. But Dr Thomas Goodman has replied. Looks like I'm in for a windfall Very Happy
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dayum.. Having a mentor is so helpful when you are first doing this. My mentor is already helping me so much. We are going to keep this lad going for a while I hope!
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your mail. For us to successfully claim this fund, you will have to start by sending an application to the bank.

Find as attached to this mail, the application form you have to fill and send to the bank.

I want you to know that my colleague is among those that will handle your application as soon as you send it to the bank. Any document needed by the bank will be provided by my colleague and I to you so that you can send them to the bank.

The name of the bank is : Clydesdale Bank Plc, United Kingdom.

Please fill the application below and send it along with the attached form to the email address of the bank below:
[email protected]

Please note that the type of application is: INHERITANCE FUNDS. So tick inheritance funds in the application form. If you have any question in filling the attached form, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Please print out the application form, fill it manually and send it to the bank along with this letter below:

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF MY LATE RELATIVE ACCOUNT
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I Mr/Mrs -------------------------------------humbly apply as the next of kin of Richard Belcher who was a registered customer of your bank, he is the holder of a fixed deposit account in your bank. This account is said to hold an estimated. £7,507,128.00 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVEN THOUSAND ONE TWENTY EIGHT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING).

Below is the account information of my late cousin:

Account # : 10034206
Beneficiary: Richard Belcher
Deposited : £7,507,128.00BPS (only)

Please kindly be informed that my late relative, Mr. Richard Belcher operated a private enterprise in Glasgow Scotland, by the name of Chrome Resources Ltd, in Glasgow, Scotland. United Kingdom.

Since his death, I have been unable to come forward to claim this fund due to family problems and personal issues. Upon acknowledging this application, I would be pleased to provide more information that may be required. Hence I would like to send in all his necessary documents if required in other to prove my status claim. I respectfully request your expedience in treating this matter with utmost urgency, hence I will need the funds to continue running the family's business in our country.
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a link to click. I'm not confident about clicking the link... HELP!!
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Goodman

There was not an attachment. I'm not sure that I have any relatives from the UK if I'm being honest. My wife does. She's always going on about them. I don't want her to have any money that I get from this. I want to divorce her before I get the money. She is ugly and fat.

Regards

dodgy scam baiter
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they send a link, best don't click on it (you were correct in wanting to leave it be); tell them that your AV program has deactivated the link and you can't open it. You might also say that you made it a habit to never open links unless it's from someone you know personally.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for the support. I don't like opening links full stop tbh. Even from known sources. I've had some v bad experiences in the past. I am NOT computer savvy at all. But I intend to be now. My new thing - learn computer stuff
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't want to drag the thread offcourse, but if you have an old computer available, (I often get given ancient ones for free), pull the hard drive or simply unplug its power plug and use Ubuntu off a USB stick- sure it's a little slow, but as you can literally run a trial version straight from a USB stick, it makes a great 'sacrificial lamb' for checking things out- at worse you have to reformat and recopy the USB stick (I usually make several at a time so a 'spare' clean system is literally a swap away) and as the USB sticks are so cheap (a small one worth only a couple of bucks is fine) if I am at all sus of it, I can always say to hell with it and just smash it and chuck it in the bin lol

https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/tutorial-create-a-usb-stick-on-windows#1-overview
You can install all your 'usual' browsers (Chrome, Firefox etc), and you can safely click away to your hearts content on 'sus links' etc

/thread derail

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clb-uk.com is an email-only fake bank. Can you send an email to it, get a reply, and post both with headers?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic