SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scam in my Spam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Germa76
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do I do with this? It was in my spam folder. Would love to respond but currently too scared.

Hello friend,
my name is Tashanique Lozano and I am from Indonesia but my husband is from Cambridge and we live in Leicester city, United Kingdom.
I lost my husband on August 16, 2018 . Meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live.

Before the death of my husband , he worked a Project with five French speaking countries in West Africa (France, Mali, Guinea, Belgium and Côte d’Ivoire). The worth of the project was 5,7 million dollars, but death took him away before the money for the finished project was credited to our joint account but I've registered it now with the Delivery Company.
My husband was a philanthropist before his death, he also encouraged me to continue in his vision to help poor people, because since we got married we have not been able to have any child. Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to the Orphanage homes in my home town ( Indonesia ) and my husband's town as well.
I also have deposited 700,000 dollars to the hospital for my medication.
Am looking for somebody who can help me carry out this project, someone who can take this project very serious.
I wanted to do it by myself but my present condition cannot allow me because i can not stand on my own without an Anchorage or support by the doctors or nurses that is the main reason while i contacted you, i will like to send the remaining US$3,000000 to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor people and the widows over there in your country and neighboring as directed in my late husband because we did not have any child to inherit this money.
Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project. Try to reply me immediately for more information .
May God bless you and your family, looking forward to reading from you for more details.
Yours sincerely Sister. and Mother
Mrs. Tashanique Lozano.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

If it was in your real life spam folder then don't respond to them from that address.

If you want to bait then set up a totally anonymous email address unconnected to your RL, you can then reply to the reply-to address of the email with something along the lines of "is this legitimate" or "what do I need to do?". The scammer won't care (or even realise) that your email address was not one he spammed.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Germa76
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok but I can use my computer? They won't malware it?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're fine as long as you don't click on any links in emails or open any attachments.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Germa76
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright. I'm going to reply
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please be sure you are not responding from your 'real' emailadress or with any account that can be traced back to you!!! Please be safe

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geography Buff wrote:
he worked a Project with five French speaking countries in West Africa (France, Mali, Guinea, Belgium and Côte d’Ivoire)

^^^ LOL...this one's smert. I wonder if he really does have Francophone connections. A safari to test this theory may be in order.

Quote:
Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project.

^^^ definitely not but DO discriminate against filthy scammers that simultaneously exploit fake bad health, fake orphanages and sob stories about fake dead philanthropic husbands. What a despicable trifecta...enjoy baiting this lad into oblivion!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic