SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warren Buffet is sending me money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then whatever answers he gives, go after the least direct answer, while simultaneously giving him something to work with.

Can you give examples of the above ?
Thanks
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dangling cash has worked well for me.

The lads are working to get the easy money and if they can sense it or in my case, I slam it in their face they will work to try and get it from me.

If you dangle cash, they may forget their own request for a phone number or photo ID. It gets them off their script.

If I have to take a few days off from baiting I tell all my lads that I am flying to Munich to buy a new Mercedes or to Rome for some new fashions. I don't care where we are in the bait. They wait patiently licking their lips.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the above post - think of this as a running conversation Smile KLG

That's good stuff
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you do if they don't respond to your questions ?
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah sometimes the lads don't even read what you write and just stay to the script.

You can ask why he doesn't answer the question Smile
Think about what your character would do in the situation.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call him an idiot, works every time Very Happy

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always mention that you were contacted by another lad that is willing to receive what you are offering without all the red tape. Lads smell other lads by miles and will often forgo their own bullshit if they fear they are about to be chopped by a rival. These scenarios are fun because sometimes your real lad will start to comply but you end up chopping him anyway via a fake lad just for the LOLZ. Expect a few choice "sig worthy" rants when that happens from real lad. It especially helps if your baiting character forwards the fake lad emails to real lad and the fake lad has terrible English and sounds like a scammer's playbook. Real lads can't stand it when they take time and effort trying to sound educated when trying to scam Westerner's yet the "clients" somehow easily fall for crude pidgin speaking fake lads that realistically shouldn't make a dime.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post up the latest interactions with Warren. While this is not the help forum, baiters can chime in.

I will suggest that you do not ask many questions. Don't point out anything that will educate the lad or streamline his script. Play the perfect victim until he thinks that he has you totally hooked and then, and only then do go Linoline on him and ask for short wanking videos or videos of his short wank. She (or He) can call her pets idiots because she knows that its what they want and need. If you examine some of Linoline's work you will see that after she has determined that the scammer is not an ITP, she will spend months and literally hundreds of exchanges before she posts up lurid photos. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have not heard back yet
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded
In one of my last emails to him

I provided bogus information in his list of requirements but did not include ID or Bank account info

He is now asking for me to properly fill out the requited information

So what do I do ?

Thanks
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the format for bank account info in the country where your character is pretending to be and just make something up. They will not send you any money, they're just checking to see if you're real and engaged.
For the ID, I always say that it's illegal to copy identification documents. If you sound convincing enough they'll skip over it and just move on. Show enough interest in the funds they're offering and act like the 'perfect victim'

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bank is the Western Bank and Credit Union of Leaky Falls in Leaky Falls, NE. Its located right off the center of town at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. Zip code is 90210.

The account number is 30294-2. Feel free to use it.

I have only had one lad ask me about the bank account since it has too few numbers and I told him it was started as a Christmas club account and at the time there were only a little over thirty thousand members of the credit union. The manager Josรฉ Jimรฉnez and I went to high school together and the -2 means its my real savings account, not the Christmas club.

entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks
I already told him
Bank of the United States
12356 Looney Blvd

Would a lad figure out this is bogus?
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He might get suspicious if he has a decent grasp on the English language and knows what looney means and notices that the number sequence is a bit generic. The scam format doesn't require that info as he will NEVER send you money so hopefully he doesn't take to Google to confirm anything. If he gives you grief give him info from a different account that seems more legit. I don't think it breaks any Eater rules if you provide the real address of a major bank's world HQ with bogus account numbers but avoiding ITP involvement at all levels is paramount. I haven't dealt with bank wires that often but I don't think the address is very important versus the acct and routing numbers. The address isn't needed. When I turned 16 my mom opened a checking account for me at C&S Bank which later merged with another bank in North Carolina to become Nations Bank which was eventually acquired by Bank of America. The original C&S branch where my account was opened was torn down and is a Burger King now. So listing the bank name and the global HQ address is rather generic information and is what I would use on an actual legitimate transfer today. You can always just provide the bank name and the account numbers and tell the lad to Google the address himself. The lad isn't sending money by wire or post and those addresses are well known across the world and I'm pretty sure I've seen baits that have used real bank addresses but they may have been older ones before rules were altered. Mods may have a different opinion so if you can get by with a fake address then you should definitely do so. "10 Financial Plaza" at Somewhere City/Country should suffice. The US has tons of small rural banks so using a fake address in a desolate farming town in Kansas etc. under the "blah blah Farmer's Community Bank" moniker shouldn't raise any red flags.

Chances are you give him bogus bank data and he moves on with the scam. All they care about is the money and the likelihood that they will be able to scam you. Once you've jumped through a hoop or two they see you as a viable mark and go in for the kill. That's when they swallow your Eater infused hook. Good luck!
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him all the information he asked for minus my ID and phone number
is he suspicious already How might you proceed? Thanks
His response is as follows
Thanks a lot

===============================================
Carefully fill the form or list below accurately, this is to help us transfer the fund into your private account without any complication. Can you understand

1. Your valid ID:..........................................
2. Your full address:....................................
3. Your Telephone Numbers:......................
4. Bank Name.............................................
5. Bank Account Name:..............................
6. Your Account no#..................................
7. Routing Number:...................................
8. Swift Code:............................................
9. Bank Address:.......................................
10. Bank Telephone and Fax number:.......................

===============================================
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I completely ignore the request for information and start talking about something else or have some questions to try to get him off script. Maybe you received another email and ask him if he knows anything about that.

Or you can just give him the info or a part of it and move on. Once you get to the payment stage the troubles will arise and the lad will have to go off script.

Don't worry to lose the lad. That's harder than you think.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like you already provided him the fake bank stuff so why he is asking again is beyond me. A slap is probably in order because he is clearly NOT reading your emails and that is unprofessional. Many baiters tell lads that it is illegal to send photo copies of official ID cards like passports. He should know that. I don't have the links but others here have provided links to government and consumer awareness sites that prove this to be true. Not sure if any are from the US but the statement alone should suffice. If you don't have a baiting phone number you could tell him that you just moved to the US from UK and give him the "Lenny" phone number located in the Help Hints and Tips forum. It dials voice recognition software and an old senile dude named Lenny answers. It's prerecorded but the software recognizes when the lad is speaking and "Lenny" waits for the lad to stop yammering before moving along in the script. He's old and goes on and on and the lad will eventually give up. Just say you don't have a cell phone yet and Lenny is your grandfather and he lives with you because he needs home care and he usually picks up the phone. Besides, you're too fabulously busy making tons of money modelling or whatever to chat usually. Just have him leave a message for you with Lenny and all will be well...eventually Wink If you do that mask the phone number in your bait because Help Hints and Tips is hidden/protected (from the search engines) behind a login. You don't want to show that number in your bait just for the lad to Google it and then find his own thread. Lenny is a treasure that needs to be protected.

Make up a fake address for yourself. A good trick is to find a neighborhood on Google Maps that clearly has homes under construction. Use a real street name but use a house number that is higher than everyone else's and tell him that the home is brand new and probably hasn't hit the database yet (only if he questions you about that). Yes, it's a chore but so is safe baiting. Choose a neighborhood in an exclusive area where the houses are basically mansions. He'll start wetting his chops when he realizes you are loaded and have neuvo rich tendencies. He doesn't need the bank phone number or fax but using real ones shouldn't cause problems as per my previous post. He won't use either and that info is freely available to the public. Talking to real banks is torture so he's more than welcome to let them tell him that they aren't allowed to discuss information about their account holders. Many will immediately forward him to a marketing partner to take an automated survey so if he wants to do that then by all means. The generic 800 number will get him nowhere as with the fax (do people still use those...interpretive dance is probably more effective at this point). If by the remote chance he calls and the bank tells him the account doesn't exist (for which they never should) just tell him that you bank with their Wealth Management division but you don't know the number for that oh so exclusive arm (private banking after all). That should peak his greedy curiousity further. Long story short is that he doesn't need that info. They wouldn't talk to the likes of him anyway. He has what he needs to wire you his "millions". You'll manage any problems with the bank since you are the customer. He ain't authorized to do sh!t so he needs to learn his place. Like I said...his insistence is very suspicious. Best he just comply and move on before you bolt.

If I were you I would express some dissatisfaction and impatience at this point. He has the account and routing numbers and your name. That is all he needs because that is all your other business partners have ever needed. Is he playing games? Is this something sort of identity theft racket? He needs to get down to business ASAP before you jaunt off to the Maldives for a month or six. YOU are in control here...not him. Don't be afraid to drop him...plenty of lads in the Mugu Sea.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gents
I think at this point I will provide the information again for the fun of it
After that I will do something different if he asks again

Bikeat177

Thanks for that Lenny Tip That is a great time waster and entertaining too

You mentioned mask the Lenny number in my bait

How do you do that?
Also
The Lad thinks I am in California and that number is in the UK
Will he figure that out ?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might figure that out, but maybe your character is originally from the UK and you still have the number and it's rerouted to your current one that you just can't remember anymore.
You can mask a number by simply replacing it by ****** or <snipped>

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You can use the Mask tag (the far right button when posting that starts with Bold on the left and Mask on the right). Use it like any other tags here or simply X out a bunch of the numbers in your actual bait. Mask "converts" text to Javascript hexadecimal or binary or something like that and Google and other engines can't see it when Web crawling. The best way is to just alter a bunch of the real numbers to "X" in your actual emails to the lad when you paste them on here. Hope that makes sense.

As I mentioned, just tell him that you recently moved to California for a job from the UK and that you haven't purchased your own local cellphone yet. Your dear old grandfather Lenny pays for international roaming on your old celly from jolly old England but he usually keeps it by his side for medical emergencies. Tell him Lenny will probably answer because he has nothing better to do and you pacify him by letting him act as your personal assistant or whatever. Apparently, the baiter that graciously opened Lenny up to the world of Eater is pursuing a US number for him as well so stay tuned. No need to wait though as your lad should buy the excuse. I'm from SoCal and have plenty of friends there from Britain that still cling to "their" side of the pond so to speak. You can do that when you are rich as F and make bank in Coto de Caza or Laguna Niguel etc. Jaguars, Bentley's and London based digits are a dream come true in the bloody heart of Orange County as far as I'm or their personal stock brokers in Newport Beach are concerned. Caviar dreams my friend! Off to South Coast Plaza Christian Soldiers...to the Burberry shop!
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I am dense but

If I replace the number I give to the Lad with x or * in the email how will he know what to call ?

Thanks
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If I replace the number I give to the Lad with x or * in the email how will he know what to call ?

That was only in case you include the number in a post here.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ exactly. Give the whole number to the lad via email or chat but edit some or all of the digits when pasting those conversations back here on Eater.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you scambaiting losers know

My information has been accepted soon I will be rich soon

Here is their poorly structured sentence and what is a processing room?
----------------------------------------------
The information you sent has received and the bank has sent your data to the processing room.

I hope they call Uncle Lenny
How frequently are the recordings updated?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The calls to Lenny and the MG line are updated many times a day, though it's up to baiters to identify which calls are theirs.

Here's hoping that Warren Boofay has the same good fortune with Lenny as David the lawyer!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic