SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greedy orphanage lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I think it is time for Yukon to disappear, even if for a holiday rather than hospitalisation. Force the lad to deal with the shippers. My departure will be announced later today. It will also be stated that if he does not pick it up, PLOG will be appointed to donate the package to an orphanage there in Accra.

Just to help the lad in his decision making process, he was sent this following message from Cornelius.

Quote:
I had thought this matter would be settled long before now. The matter is in your hands at present. My wife reminded me to pass along a notice that as of Satruday, I will be out of the country on a holiday and not responding to messages. We need to your package retrieval plan in place before I leave.
Please ensure your viable solution is place before then.
thank you

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Virtually stredding him by leaving the country is a smart move. Now the lad has to make independent decisions so whenever things so tits up it will be all his fault and nobody else's Laughing Several lads including Birlic's Peter have travelled across the border since the closure so that excuse won't fly. Apparently, it is a partial closure. You can cross as long as you aren't attempting to import certain goods. Regular folk going by bus shouldn't have a problem. If the package was real the lad might have trouble getting it back via land but there's more than enough money in the package for him to fly it back home right? Very Happy

P-LOG knows full well about the border situation so his lies should not be tolerated should he start that nonsense with them. I have a good feeling this one will get moving after a little careful prodding. Let us all pray to the Holy Lamb to help make it so!
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a whiner as the noose tightens. Two short messages arrived.

Quote:
Where would I get person whose his name is not there as recipient, please sir do not complicate this issue,make a review of the stopping and let it delivered in Nigeria as plan

and

Quote:
You had made this donation in good faith and we shall be glad to see it delivered as plan to help the needy children, please the only feasible solution is to get the parcel delivered in Nigeria, kindly review your decision of stopping the parcel

So he brought back on track with an equally short message.

Quote:
The only discussion we are having is about your travel plans or the financial records being submitted. I do not see any records as yet, nor travel plans. You have work to do. If you find another agent let the shipper know and we can alter pick up details.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is broken record so time to put an end to it. He wrote:

Quote:
Please sir understand we are running the service out of selfless service and we have no savings and depends on donations,do not make this difficult for us,going to Ghana is out of our boundary and the documents you demanded can not be provided by me as faster as you want it

Yukon wrote back:

Quote:
Well then it seems like you are out of luck. I am not debating this endlessly. If you don't submit documents then you must get the package yourself. If you cannot, there are plenty of others who would benefit from this kindness and I can check with the shipper to make such arrangements.

He knows the manager in Accra is an orphan and could help people there. He knows the sender is leaving town. Now he has to decide.......and at this point while I hope he travels, I'm tired of listening to him!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like it is over. Lazy assed scammer won't let people have any fun.

Quote:
If that is your conclusion best of luck,God want a generous giver and if you have decided otherwise, my request is not born out of selfish interest and I wish you all the best,God in his infinite mercy shall survived the children

In parting with this lad one leaves the door open for him to negotiate with the shipper.....but it is still all his fault.

Quote:
My "conclusion" as you refer to it is borne out of the fact that you have done absolutely nothing to help facilitate this. You have submitted no documents but have the nerve to ask for pictures even after all which has taken place. I agreed to do this but you still sit there doing nothing to help the cause the of the children. Even the offer of covering travel expenses is ignored.
It is a sad state of affairs when those responsible for children do nothing but wait for miracles. Don't wait for a miracle, go be the miracle! Make things happen!

You can make arrangements with the shipper if you wish. Since you refuse to comply with my requests, work something out with them.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boo hoo. He may not want to comply but many orphaned children in Ghana will be blessed by receiving this gift. I'm sure he'll appreciate being cc'd on all that correspondence. Stupid lazy lad. Snooze you lose I guess.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- From the PLog servers, the usual info-text. Laughing
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Regular update for the parcel TRK35849****:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 12 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.
Contact your local manager.

The PLog Team

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Beckett
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what is it, but this particular bait has me really hooked!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you like it.....if only he would travel it would kick into high gear. This lad is annoying!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Quote:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 11 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.

The PLog Team

The idiot is very silent and does not communicate with my local manager in Ghana (mr. Emoje).
We will wait until next week, hoping that psychological pressure will be increasing and he will decide to travel.
The last solution is for the well-known Joojoo Laughing to bring the parcel to Benin and to ask the idiot for a meeting somewhere in Cotonou. Twisted Evil
Our idiot lives in Ikeja (Lagos area), so a trip to Cotonou will be acceptable for him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With Cornelius out of the way for a holiday, the lad thinks my other character will just waltz in and forward the package. It's not quite so simple.

Quote:
Since you have access to his mail,I hope you can manage and write to the shipper from his box and instruct him to deliver in Lagos,

The evil doctor writes back acknowledging he is empowered to work with the shipper alongside the church's accountant (the man who wants the financial records.....)

Quote:
I do not have access to his mail but our accountant and myself have been appointed to monitor the situation in his absence and have the contact info of the shipper. The suspension of the delivery was made by the committee not by one person. I cannot just go in and change things around.
This is what I know at this moment.
* no documents means no Lagos delivery. You and I both know there are no documents.
* I am told he offered to send reimbursement money for travel. I found that interesting because I told you to keep a larger percentage to cover travel to Accra. You could have collected twice on the same receipt and not told me. Why were you silent about that to me?

So what is YOUR plan? All you do is sit there and say "no" to everything.

The doctor might just find someone who can pass himself off as our lad and take the package for himself. We shall see.......

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad needs to STFU about Lagos. It ain't happening. He really stuck his foot in it by saying that the orphanage is in IC but he wants the goods to go to Nigeria. With the package now in Ghana the items are A LOT closer to the children. He's lying about the border. Does the committee expect to believe that employees at the head office never travel to the orphanage by land? Utter nonsense! Clutch your pearls now but maybe the orphanage does not exist. Could that be why there are no papers? A terrifying thought I know. I think P-LOG should share the good news that they found an orphanage willing to take the package once the Abandonment Procedure takes effect. He's a broken record at this point but would the lad be willing to go to Togo? Maybe that P-LOG employee is from Lome and has fond memories of the orphanage she stayed at in her youth. P-LOG reaches out to the committee with a free offer to move the package to Lome. The lad can pick it up there or it can sit in the warehouse until the AP date and then signed over to the new orphanage.

There has to be a way to get this lad off his ass.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original plan was this lad was trying to get Cornelius to go to Brazil to sign papers and collect millions. My doctor has been asking about that plan and keeps getting told to mind his own business.
The doctor wrote:

Quote:
You never answered about Brazil?! If you cannot got on a bus ride to Accra what the hell was Brazil all about?

Lad replies

Quote:
Brazil trip is another program,leave that out of this matter

The doctor writes back

Quote:
I think what is needed here is for someone to go to Accra and collect this package. Your plan is to sit there and do nothing except wait for it to fall into your lap. That is not a plan. It shows no effort on your part.

I think it is time for me to speak to my brother in law who does business in the oil and gas industry in Africa. He can probably speak to people who know people and can arrange to collect this package on behalf of the orphans. I don't care about the shit inside but I want the cash. This also means my piece of the pie gets smaller thanks to you.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head since you have no ambition or ideas.

The prospect of a stranger collecting "his" package might entice the lad a bit. Odds are he will be okay with that if he still gets his share. Hopefully it will get him moving.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Odds are he will be okay with that if he still gets his share.

LOL. It will be interesting to see what he thinks his "share" should be. He completely forked up this operation and alienated the church to the point that they want to wash their hands of him. Now the evil doctor has to salvage something out of the mess he made and give up some of the proceeds to boot. So of course lad will probably ask for exactly 50% of that cash for doing nothing. Hell, if he's a true lad he will also ask for half the value of the forgone goods in cash as well Rolling Eyes I'm sure you'll let him down gently when you tell him that his final take home is zero point zero zero dollars and a notarized picture of your middle finger. He really is a numpty. We all know that he would steal everything in the package and immediately drop your evil doctor character. Now all he can do is beg for scraps so I hope you let him starve. Don't feed the animals as they say. Twisted Evil
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad went silent, sulking perhaps. So, just to get under his skin, the questions become more and more pointed.

Quote:
If I understand you correctly, your plan is to do nothing except wait and hope someone changes their mind and drops this package in your lap? Do you have no other ideas? How well is that working out for you so far?
Am I to understand that you agree with me finding someone who might be able to retrieve this?
Your silence does not help resolve this.

The lad wrote back in what can only be described as a weak and feeble voice

Quote:
I wish you can understand

To which the doctor writes

Quote:
I wish you would explain. Further, what is your plan? Given the mood of the committee the package is not going to Lagos. Given that fact what is your plan? Should I be looking for someone else? I am going to be curling with my brother in law tomorrow and can ask him what he thinks as I cannot just sit around waiting and doing nothing.
So what is your plan?

As we all know, most evil plans are hatched at the curling rinks across Canada. With this brother in law's unsavory contacts in west Africa (thru the oil and gas industry) he prob. will know "a guy". Hopefully this will motivate the lad to action.

True to form he defers..........

Quote:
Let see as we enter next week,I will bring out a plan

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

Quote:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 10 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.

The PLog Team

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally........signs of life from our friend in Lagos!

My doctor announced he is sending someone else for the package.

Quote:
You have sat there for ages doing nothing except expecting others to take action convenient to you. Waiting days for "your plan" as a deadline approaches is not an viable option.

I will speak to my brother in law this morning and get details on these little jobs he speaks about while overseas. He says there are always people in west Africa who "do things" for a fee. Bribing border guards and gov't officials is common he says. While that is bad on one hand, it is good as it ensures rules can be bent.
I will confirm this but I think we need a new agent who can pick up this package and take it to a safe place for distribution. Someone who has no fears or worries about borders.

At this end I can inform the shipper a new agent will arrive for picking up of the parcel.

The lad doesn't like losing control. He counters with vague promises

Quote:
Allow me to put a plan in place for the shipment ,we shall get something done before the week end

The doctor replies with

Quote:
You tell me the plan now or I proceed with mine.

Quote:
I have notified someone to go there and he will get back to me tomorrow, I have requested the contact number of the local agent in Ghana so by this week we should resolve the delivery

Whether it is the actual lad or someone he knows, PLOG has protocols to follow. I.D. must be sent. Due to high value of the contents, the manager must be present, so they need to book an appointment. The doctor reminds the lad of this.

Quote:
Have you emailed the shipper? Followed protocols? The package is valuable and people cannot just show up off the street.

Finally after moving slower than a glacier, the lad seems poised to move. Let's hope his travels are memorable.

The lad is now chatty........

Quote:
I have written to the local agent that my representative will pick the package up with him

Due to the high value of the package though, you cannot just send someone who does not have their i.d. on file. There are rules in place here, and the doctor alludes to those.....

Quote:
That is a good start. Make sure this agent of yours follows all the proper procedures to pick this up. Get all that straightened away first as we don't need mistakes at your end again

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad wrote to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Emoje
Good day to you,you should send me your phone number and my representative will call you tomorrow so that you can deliver him with the packages
Mr Gordon

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. Hopefully that representative is the one on file....if not, the church will have to agree to the change of recipient.
Why do these lads always want phone calls?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get this guy or some other associate lad to move maybe you can have him visit the lard bucket that Birlic moved to premium. Fatty lives in the same city where the package is. Lad weddings are fun, especially if they think the other one chopped them.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is being purposely vague which probably means he is planning to "chop" my doctor character. I would think he is going himself but wants to keep that quiet.
If he wishes to make new friends while on holidays, that is something we should encourage!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm afraid the idiot will find a local accomplice. That is why I proposed the option with delivery in Benin.
But, he is your idiot so we will proceed as you want... just tell me what you want us to do.

Tomorrow, my local manager Emoje will be surprised and amazed by the idiot's proposal... of course, the things are not so easy. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Yesterday, mr. Lad sent me one nice message:
Quote:
Dear Emoje

Good day to you,you should send me your phone number and my representative will call you tomorrow so that you can deliver him with the packages

Mr Gordon

07.49 - My manager Emoje writes to the idiot:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, mister Lad!
I hope everything is fine, with you and your family. In the last days I have not received any message from you, but not from Sender.
The situation is stationary here, so we have the same orders in effect as last week. Alhamdulillah! the order creates order and the discipline helps us to avoid trouble.

Regarding your "representative" and the delivery of the package to another person, I have to tell you that it is impossible. The recipient (the Receiver) who was authorized to pick up the parcel is that person (Mr. LAD FULL NAME) whose passport's copy already exists in our internal records. So, the parcel can only be taken over by mister LAD FULL NAME who must be able to present that passport upon delivery.

Regarding the phone conversations, our Company's Regulations prohibit us from talking directly with clients, because all the communications must be made in writing (by email) and kept in the company's electronic archives. There have been some cases where our clients have claimed that they misunderstood the words of our employees and demanded financial compensation for the discomfort created by misunderstanding. Any such Subsequent Claim is easy to clarify as all communications are presented in the form of an written email.

So, Mr. Lad, if you wants to take over the parcel, I am happy to help you with all the resources of my branch. As far as I know, the deadline is next week so it would remain available 7-8 days for delivery. I need to know about your intention to come here with minim 24 hours in advance.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

TIC-TAC TIC-TAC Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 9 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.

The PLog Team

===

10.39 - The moron is not happy. Not at all! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
where in the world is it prohibited to discuss business on phone,you
cant be serious with such assertion, why can not you provide a
reachable number to talk to you and you want everything only on
email,you have not given a good reason

11.09 - Probably Bertje will need to talk with this imbecile.
Quote:
Salam, mister Gordon!
I don't exactly understand the meaning of your last message. All the business in this world is done on the basis of written documents, not words spoken on the phone. I don't understand what your problem is and I don't understand what you really want. The company regulation is extremely clear and stipulates that our communications with clients are made exclusively by email. But, if you really want to talk to someone in the management of the company, you will need to ask your account officer to facilitate this. I think your account officer is Roy, isn't? Well, tell him that you need to spoke on the phone with someone from the company's superior staff. We, here, in the local branches, are obliged to respect the Internal Rules. Regardless of the outcome of the telephone discussion, these rules regarding the delivery of packages are clear.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

11.17 - A very nervous and upset idiot wrote to Emoje:
Quote:
since you have personal interest on the package that is why you can not provide your phone number,

Emoje, innocent as a achild and professional 100%:
Quote:
Salam mister Idiot!
Your assumptions are stupid and prove a low level of intelligence. All my messages can be forwarded to your account officer and he can confirm everything. This is the reason why everything is kept in the electronic archives; no one can claim to have said or NOT said anything! Everything can be easily proven by the existence of these archived emails.

So, I repeat all the things, to be clear for you and to understand that I have nothing to hide:
- all the conversations with clients are done by email. These are the rules.
- the package TRK35849**** has deadline next week (on March10).
- on March 11 we will notify the Sender that the parcel has not been taken over.
- if the Sender refuses to pay the repatriation costs, then the parcel becomes the property of the company.
- I and my colleagues from here will open the package and share everything equally.

You can send this message to anyone, to check my words. I'm not afraid of anything, because this is the truth.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you are making Gordon do it vs. letting him outsource. Of course, he'll probably beg the doctor to have the committee change the reciever but why let lad handle things when doc has his own alternates less likely to muck it all up. Do you think lad might be tempted if doc found another job for him in Ghana? Doc can say that his brother talked to his "associates" in Africa and learned that someone in Ghana (maybe not Accra but close) needs some legal contracts couriered over to Lagos or somewhere in between. It's kinda hush hush off the books stuff between two shady private companies that could get someone in trouble if intercepted by the post (mail fraud ya know). He'll be paid half up front in Ghana and half when he delivers. If he deals with the parcel first you can send him on a wild goose chase kinda sorta nearby to Accra for the contract thing and let both scenarios evaporate into oblivion. The contract people could just change their mind about using a stranger or the deal simply fell through or whatever. It might be a good way to mini-safari him and fill time while P-LOG and the police track Joojoo down.

Something along those lines could add plausibility as to why the doctor just doesn't drop the lad. In reality, it makes more sense for doc to use his brother's Accra connection at this point. But if lad was needed for a job that starts in Accra and ends in Lagos then I could see why doc might give him another chance while adding some incentive to pry his lazy whiny pathetic ass out of his chair.

I do hope you find the right combination to get him stredded. Make sure (ie demand) that he shows you his receipts Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- My sincere opinion is that he cannot travel to Accra... he may not have money, he may not have the courage. No matter the reason.
- Each passing day adds even more stress to his mental state. He feels that "the deadline is coming" and that there is danger of losing the package.
- In the last days before "deadline" we can discuss a much easier trip... something that can be done for him. I proposed Cotonou (because our idiot is from Ikeja (Lagos).
- Maybe Doc will bribe Emoje and get the package delivered directly to Cotonou... Joojoo will be coming by his goat hunting van from Ghana to Benin.

We can invent absolutely anything, because we are the ones who press the "buttons". Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic