SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TomSwarder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm tom, and new to somewhat new to scambaiting Surprised
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tom. Grab a beer and a chair, read some stickies, sign up for a mentor and make yourself at home.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bray Kinderlaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The protagonist of the film The Big Steal is Danny Clark.

He gets revenge on the evil used car salesman who sold him a lemon.

I don't want to scambait to get revenge, I just thought it was a good username.

See you all around.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Excellent user name! Bait safe, and welcome to Eater!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Randompanda2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I have been interested in sambaiting for about a month or so and eventually stumbled across this forum.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a very fortunate stumble indeed, Randompanda! Welcome to Eater!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Randompanda!

Welcome to the forum.

Please take a minute to read the Rules (link in my signature). If you want start baiting, please consider our Mentoring program (also in my signature). It's the best way to get started baiting safely.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
TeaCup
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there,

I used to do this years ago but stopped through not having enough time and general life. Recently deleted facebook and I want to get back into this again ! May sign upto the mentor programme for refreshing.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the game. Please bait safe. Getting a mentor is always a good idea and can be fun as well.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TeaCup,

Welcome to Eater.

You said you "used to do this years ago". Did you also have an account here on Eater? If you forgot the account name, I'd be happy to help you find it (or at least try) just let me know.

I have also sent you a PM (private message), which you can check by clicking "Messages (new)" at the top of the page.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is somewhere I should have found years ago.. I have often replied to these scam emails just as a bit of a laugh really. But I'm not very computer literate so as soon as they wanted me to send them stuff I kinda bailed.
Currently the mentor program is full up. But that gives me time to get some extra email accounts sorted out and peruse the forum.

A bit about me.. I'm old, I like beer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Jnr Baiter.

You have to have made a post to join the mentor program, so try applying again now.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. I've just read my PM Cool
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I've now got a mentor. V groovy Cool
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Jnr Baiter.

Your mentor will tell you all about it: but please bait safely. This means not using any details/email accounts that are linked to your real life details.

Don't forget to post about your shenanigans with your new friends so we can read about them!

Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The safety aspect is something that I will definitely need mentoring for. Currently I'm not absolutely sure how to set up fake email accounts.. For example.
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I now have a tutanota email addy. I am going to be a semi retired beef farmer. Who REALLY likes a drink..
lextranl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy,
Im new to the baiting world (watched some youtube videos, used my regular account once and now have way more spam in that account so looking to get properly setup now :banghead: ). I signed up for a yandex account before reading about the IP Masking of gmail. Is it worth it to switch for that or does anyone know if Yandex masks it already?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here! Glad to see you're baiting safe now. Never bait from your real emailaddress. Lads are criminals and will be vindictive if they get the chance, so always make sure they can never get your real life info.

I don't know about yandex, I only use yahoo.

I recommend you signing up for a mentor. It's fun and they can help you get started.

dmoney2888
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm brand new to this community and I am really interested in getting started with baiting. I already set up a virtual computer, but I'm lost on how to get in contact with these scammers. I would prefer the windows defender scam, but I can't seem to find any phone numbers that work. Any help??
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, dmoney!

We don't typically bait incoming callers here - we're more about Advance Fee & 419 scams. Check out the description here - https://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm - and see if you'd like to join us in our goals of making these lads cry!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
3CPO
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I might be on the wrong forum, but here goes.. Basically I *think* someone is trying to scam or fish me on Facebook, but I don't really know where to turn to. This girl added me on FB, claiming she got seperated and now made a new account with added friends. Then a day later she started posting rather.. 'hot' photos on her timeline. I chatted a bit, she didn't ask for money or anything but she does want to meet. Avoid..? Or what forum do you recommend.

Thanks.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 3CPO!

(GREAT user name, btw!) Since this person has your real FB information, I would block them immediately. It sounds like someone's account was hijacked by a scammer. We definitely do not bait those kinds of accounts (unless we have our own fake FB accounts and the scammer is a romance scammer who has none of our personal info) but in your case it definitely could cause a problem. This person will likely begin to add all of your friends to their account, and you don't want to expose your friends to that sort of activity!

Drop, block, and if you're interested in learning what we do, we invite you to stick around for a bit & check out the fun!

Kitty

3CPO
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, thanks, well the thing kinda blew over this morning after some weird conversations with her. I think she was trying to get to a friend of mine on FB. She removed me as friend now.

I don't think someones account was hacked because it looked like a new account. But then again she could've cleared everything. Or he.

Anyway she kept asking about this friend of mine on FB and she wanted to meet him. When I told that it wasn't going to happen she removed me.

Whoops, sorry for replying about here, this is an introduction topic, not a 'discussion' topic Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic