SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greedy orphanage lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again this lad plays the victim.

Quote:
OK sir,let forget everything if that is how you want it to be,thanks and have a good day,greeting from the children

Hopefully he will see that this is all his fault. Maybe this is one of those teachable moments?

Quote:
It is not how I want it to be, but it is how it has unfolded because of your insulting actions.
You either send the documents or you get your associate to go get the package.
You are hurt, you are confused and bewildered. You realise you did something wrong and that there are consequences to acting that way. I understand that. But there are viable options for you. You don't have to sit there blaming the world for your foolish actions. There are remedial actions presented, but you sit there wallowing in self pity with your mind in neutral.
Nothing is stopping the package from being collected except your lack of ambition.

We shall see if he is bluffing or not. A few kind messages from the shipper might give him some hope.........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23:03
Quote:
Dear sir,

The delivery of the parcel has been suspended by request of the sender. It is now in our facility in Accra, Ghana. While we are not allowed to continue the delivery of the parcel to Lagos, we are allowed to give you the parcel when you will personally come to pick it up.
To make arrangements for this you can contact the local manager Emoje <snipped>. He's a very friendly man and I"m sure you will be able to work something out with him. If you need a driver to pick you up at the airport, please contact him and I'm sure that can be arranged.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One can always count on the shipper to make arrangements and go that extra mile for that 5 Star Service Guarantee.

The lad wrote back yet again:

Quote:
If you can stopped the package in the spirit of charity ,I think I can conclude on who you are,my demand to you to send a receipt of what you sent has never demanded out of selfish interest,you have made lot of offensive language here but am not here to exchange words with you as a servant of God,now that you have decided to stop the package, I know that God in his infinite mercy will raise some other donor, thanks for the time spent together

But the blame is still on the lad's shoulders

Quote:
The package is still available. I have stated this repeatedly. Just as you wished to have details sent to you, I wish to have details sent to me. I complied, you make excuses.
I have stated repeatedly, if you send the documents, the package will be sent to Nigeria. If you decline to act in the manner in which you demanded of others, then you can go collect it from the shipper. I left the shipper with instructions that they can arrange details with you on this matter.

It is in your hands. Sadly it seems rather than taking action, you would rather sit and complain. The Lord helps those who help themselves.

At this point I'd be surprised if he does travel......but perhaps an arrangement can yet be found????

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

At 08.00am (Ghana time), our lad will receive the following message from the local manager Emoje:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, mister Lad!

My name is Emoje Ogobunda and I work for PLog in the position of Area Manager / Ghana Region. A HVC parcel (tracking number TRK35849****) of Canadian origin and final destination Nigeria has recently entered my custody. The internal parcel monitoring system shows that the Sender of this parcel imperatively requested the cessation of the transport operations of this parcel to its destination. Theoretically, the package TRK35849**** should have been delivered somewhere in Ikeja / Lagos by the end of this week. Basically, the package remained indefinitely in our custody. It's not a normal procedure.

This situation is somewhat atypical and I have the duty to expose all possible options:
- According to standard procedures, the legal delivery term expires 14 days after the parcel reaches the terminus point. As for package TRK35849****, because the terminus point was established being my local branch and because the parcel reached here yesterday, this deadline expires on March 10.
- After that (on March 11), we are obliged to notify the Sender that the parcel has not been picked up and we must propose the Repatriation Procedure (R.P.). The parcel is sent back to the country of origin (Canada), and the costs of these operations (identical to the initial ones) must be paid by the Sender.
- From my experience I can say that about 70-80% of Senders refuse to pay the costs of transporting the packages back, so they remain abandoned. The Internal Regulations of the Company also provide for this abandonment procedure (A.P.) and stipulate that these parcels become the property of the company and their content is divided between the members of the local delivery team.

Insh'Allah, in these circumstances, I still have the possibility to deliver the parcel to mr. Lad (the Receiver indicated in the internal documents) anywhere in Ghana. I can provide transport services from any border crossing point / airport to the warehouse and back. Our local branch is open 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) between 08.00-18.00. In case you need any assistance (driver, transport etc) please let me know about your intention to come here at least 24 hours in advance, so that I can make all the necessary arrangements.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

10.24 - my manager Emoje to our lad, another message:
Quote:
Salam, mister Lad!

Did you receive my previous message?
Are you really the Receiver of the parcel TRK35849**** sent by mister Yukon / Canada?
Please confirm.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

10.35 - The Lad responds to my manager Emoje... of course, he want his parcel bringed in Nigeria. Of course, this will not be possible. Laughing
Quote:
Thanks for your message, I am the receiver of the parcel and I will like it to be delivered in Lagos as it was panned

Thanks

11.17 - My manager Emoje explain all:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, mister Lad!

I am sorry, but our operational capacity is strictly limited to the territory of Ghana. The PLog branch in Accra does not have a legal license to operate in the territory of other countries, so an international delivery is excluded from the start. Secondly, the orders received from the Sender of the package are extremely clear and categorical; this parcel remains in our custody until taken over, or until it is returned to Canada.

As I mentioned before, I can help with delivery and assistance anywhere in Ghana. My drivers will not cross the border and will not make deliveries outside the country! It would be completely illegal and we do not want to lose our legal right to operate the business. I hope you understand my delicate position.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been silent with his benefactor but wrote to my other character who helped develop the charity angle.

Quote:
I want to bring to your notice that Mr Cornelius has stopped the parcel on the road and it does not delivered as earlier planned,

It is a statement of fact, not a request for assistance, but probably it is implied. My character had warned the lad not to pursue the receipt issue, but it fell on deaf ears.

Quote:
There was quite a commotion about this matter at church the other day. I am not on the committee so did not attend the meeting but one hears things nonetheless. I re-read some older messages and find I had given you fair warning he would be upset. Apparently he is more upset than either you believed or I had predicted.

You say he stopped the package delivery? Which means what? Is this a temporary halt? Is he having it sent back? Are there conditions? Let me know and then we figure out a plan. My own money is tied up in this so you had better not have messed it up beyond repair.

It appears the lad needs some sort of solution to his problem. He will be advised that since he cannot send the required documents, he has no choice but to travel. A cost to benefit ratio will be proposed to show the overwhelming profit to be made.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Lad is very quiet (with my character) and I don't like this.
He doesn't know how much money is hidden inside the parcel? It should already be boarded on the Accra bus! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad ignored my other character's message but just sent this to Yukon.

Quote:
I have received notification from the shipper to come and received the parcel in Ghana and I have told them its not possible, I am not making excuses ,everything is on your hand either to get it delivered in Nigeria or not,going to Ghana is not possible,if you are sending the package for charity let there be no condition attached ,that is when you can have the reward from God

He will get an answer later as I don't want both of my characters writing at the same time. However, he will be informed, again, that the matter is in his hands. He either sends the documents, or retrieves his package. It is his fault we are at this impasse.

He was in a little tantrum about the receipt a few days ago and people (me) caved in to his demands. This might be more of the same.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.40 - From the PLog servers, to our dear Lad:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification ~~~

You must be informed that starting with March 10, the package TRK35849**** will be included in the internal registrations of the company as being refused upon delivery and will be returned to the Sender / or the abandonment procedure will be applied. For many details, please contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

@sparky: Of course, the Elderly Committee will not be impressed by the idiot's cowardice. Right?
It is very simple, if the Lad does not go to take the parcel, then the church will ask PLog to find another local orphanage to receive everything... there in Accra. Twisted Evil

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Birlic

First, he must be made to see his actions have created this situation. He keeps trying to shift blame, but we are trying to help him become a better man. It's part of the 5 Star Service.

He has only two options: send documents or go get package. He is lazy and has, up until now, had his own way. Now he hides behind the veneer of charity.

With the PLOG notification he will see that he must act. I think it is possible for the Committee to find another charity, perhaps right there in downtown Accra. The lad will be informed of this in due time.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr "C" has ignored the lad so far today, so he writes again to my other character for action.

Quote:
Is my request too much for demanding the receipt he used to send the package, what are we saying here,now he stopped the parcel in Ghana,that our representative should go and get it from Ghana or I must sent our organizations two years financial account, I told him I have requested for this from our head office and I was made to understand that its in hard copy, which mean it can not quickly put in soft copy but with patience and if we still deal together he will one day access all our documents, I cannot do more than what I have done ,if he is truly sending in the spirit of Charity he will not stop the delivery ,now is either he order it to be deliver as plan or return it to Canada,you should talk to him,

My character had offered to intercede about the receipt business, but he was ignored. Now the lad needs help! My doctor character replies:

Quote:
Several days ago I warned you about this man and not to push him about the receipt. You ignored me. I offered twice to speak to him and asked you if you wanted me to do that. You ignored my questions. So it is interesting to see now you want me to talk to him! You have made a right royal mess of this haven't you?

You cannot send documents which don't exist. You cannot get around that fact. That leaves you with one option: go to Ghana and get the package. I looked at a map, it is not far. Just a quick search shows a day trip on a bus to get there and then come home the next. Or a quick flight of only an hour. The contents of the package are worth the slight hassles involved.

I will offer this for your sake. We were to divide the money as agreed upon earlier. However you plan to get there, there will be costs associated with it. My search showed about $50 for a bus ride. Therefore, you keep extra from the package to compensate you for this. That is only fair. Keep your receipts and you can have that much extra.

You are a hypocrite talking about the spirit of charity! He offered and you insulted him. I would advise you to drop that form of argument because you will not win against that stubborn man. He is kind yes, but stubborn.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is busy writing Mr C and the doctor. Mr C let the lad stew all day and then wrote back this evening:

Quote:
On what grounds is it impossible for your associate to go the Ghana? You are just making excuses. It is not in my hands it is in yours. You have not sent the req'd materials to us.
Yours is not the only charity in that part of the world sir. I believe the shipper gave a deadline and suggest you get busy making arrangements to fix a situation you created.

Between the inflexibility of the sender, the shipping deadline and the new threat of other charities being available, hopefully the lad will get moving.

The doctor and the lad exchanged a few messages, after the lad begged him to intercede. The lad admits there are no documents, but still wants his own way.

Quote:
You and me know that no documents will be sent, since you are the one whose see him physically, you should try enough to persuade him to allow the package to reach it destination, there is no possibility of going to Accra to receive the package, so you should try and speak to him since he is doing it for charity purpose and not because of the administrator ,

The doctor replies:

Quote:
I can try, but I told you he was stubborn. It is a $50 bus ride to get this. I cannot believe you are so lazy.

The lad's options are dwindling.........surely a quick trip for a minimum fee is possible?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad could have walked there for all the time he spends complaining. The doctor apparently had a conversation with Mr Cornelius and this was jist of as reported back to the lad. Again, it was the lad's actions that brought this about, and the lad is now running out of viable options.......

Quote:
Here is the update after speaking with him. I have added my recommendations below what he said.
* your insistence on the receipt was taken as a personal insult by the whole committee.
* the lack of financial records being submitted made them suspend delivery. This was a major step for the committee but since you insulted them, it was an easier step to take.
* the needs of the children can still be met by going to Ghana and collecting the package. So they still feel they are helping. You might feel otherwise but they are convinced this is a fair action to take.
* there had been discussion about stopping delivery even further away. They feel that doing that would compromise the actual gifts to the children. They brought it very close to you which is punitive but manageable.

I just did a quick search, again and see that it is a bus ride to Accra, or even a car for hire. It had price ranges of $45 to $80. The actual reward exceeds this cost many times over. I have already stated I am willing to take a smaller portion of the prize to compensate you or your agent in retrieving this package. Keep receipts and send me copies so your compensation in this matter is fair.

Whether or not you agree or understand, the committee members feel they are justified in their action. To them, there are two options. Option A is sending documents and then releasing the package. Option B, is going to Ghana. Since you cannot select Option A, Option, B, however inconvenient and unpalatable it may be to you, is your only course of action.
I would initiate arrangements with the shipper to get the package and return with it before any further radical decisions are taken by the committee. There is much to gain here.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- My manager Emoje to our Lad:
Quote:

I want to know if you received my previous message regarding the Sender's orders and the deadline of this package.
I need your confirmation of receipt of the message.

Salam,
Emoje

09.17 - Half an hour later:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Regular update for the parcel TRK35849****:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 14 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.
Contact your local manager.

The PLog Team

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is clinging to the fact that the recipient cannot get time off work.

Quote:
If its possible for the recipient to travel to Ghana and collect the package I would not have hesitate over that,the condition of his work do not allow him and moreover the boarder is close and no way he can take bus there as you suggested, you should continue your discussion with Mr Cornelius to review the stopped that was placed on the package,

The doctor replied:

Quote:
If this recipient cannot make it to the Ghana, then find another recipient. We can negotiate a fee for their service. I warned you that this man might not have street smarts but he is stubborn. He will not change his mind.
What does the shipper say? Can we send another agent?

The lad writes back:

Quote:
The shipper said that in the next few days the parcel will be return to sender and the sender will have to pay another charges for returning it back to Canada,i do not have another recipient that can go to Ghana,

The doctor responds matter of factly:

Quote:
Here are the options, let us be clear.
1. The package is frozen in Accra. There are no documents to "un-freeze" it, so the only way to get the cash and contents is to go get it. We cannot get around this fact.
2. Either the original recipient in Lagos, or yourself or someone else must go to Accra. That is where the prize is stuck.
3. We can use some of the funds from the package to pay for travel expenses etc for the retrieval. I am agreeable to this, and to paying someone for their time to go get it. Have the recipient take a day off work and give him double his ordinary wages. If he is well compensated we all win.

How many days do we have before the package is returned? We need to get moving. Action, not words, sir.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Like any lad, also this one claims he can't move his lazy ass. We should not be impressed by his lamentations... he has enough time (until March 10) to reach Ghana.

13.58 - The Lad wrote to my local manager Emoje... He asks for pictures with the package, which means he wants to make sure everything is real. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Emoje

I am communicating with the sender to review his decision and allow the delivery in Lagos because its not possible for the recipient to be in Ghana ,that is the situation,i received your messages,please take pictures of the parcel and send me,

Regards

14.29 - My manager:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, mister Lad!

I am glad that you have confirmed the receipt of my previous messages, because it is important for me to prove that I have informed you about the provisions of the Internal Regulations regarding the taking of packages, the deadline and the standard abandonment procedure. Until the parcel is delivered to the Receiver, the rightful owner is the Sender and we have the obligation to follow his orders. Until now, our computer system shows that the Sender's orders are still in force:
- the delivery to the final destination (Nigeria) is "frozen",
- the local takeover is allowed.
As for your request for photos, this is atypical and is not provided for in the Regulations, especially for HVC packages that are stored under strict security in the High Security Facility. However, tomorrow morning (when I get to my office) I will take some pictures of your package and send them to you (but please keep everything for you, very confidential, because I am not allowed to photograph the premises of the warehouse). I will do this only for the sake of the client, but I need to be convinced that you will keep the discretion. OK?

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

We will try to send him 2 pictures tomorrow, to "show" his package. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

15.00 - Emoje to Yukon (the Sender of the parcel):
Quote:
Salam mister Yukon,

I want to inform you that I am in constant contact with the Receiver of the parcel and I have informed him exactly about the provisions of the Internal Regulations. Also, I would like to inform you that the Receiver has requested photographs with his parcel, although this is somewhat forbidden by the insurance policy which prohibits the disclosure of the details that may lead to a fraudulent identification of the parcel.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

20.45 - Emoke forward the above message to our Lad, with the comments:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir mister Lad!
The Sender has been informed of your special request regarding the parcel and I hope to receive positive feedback.
We will talk tomorrow after receiving the necessary feedback.

Salam,
Emoje

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Overnight, Yukon expressed his agreement regarding photographing the package and sending pictures to an idiot.
Quote:
Dear Mr Emoje:

I have rec'd your message regarding the photographing of the parcel to send to Mr John. I find this a rather unusual request, and it seems to be, as you phrased it, atypical. However, in the spirit of openness and cooperation, you have my permission to do so. I must admit to not seeing what purpose this serves though. You mentioned issues with insurance disclosure. If the security of the package can be ensured while assisting Mr Lad as he prepares to collect it, I have no objections.

Yukon

06.00 - The manager Emoje wrote to the Lad (by forwarding the message of Yukon):
Quote:

The Sender of the parcel has expressed his acceptance regarding the photograph of the parcel, so you will receive the pictures as soon as I arrive at the office. I asked one of my colleagues working on the night shift to take the package somewhere more convenient, so he could take 2-3 relevant pictures. I'll be back in 2-3 hours.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Linoline forged 2 "corresponding" pictures of the parcel, which the idiot will receive over 2 hours. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

08.06 - Emoje to the idiot... our Lad just received those photos.
Quote:
Salam mister Lad,
That's the pictures of the parcel TRK35849****.
Emoje

===

10.43 - More pressure on our lad:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Regular update for the parcel TRK35849****:

The deadline for delivery is March 10, only 13 days remained until the entry into force of the "Abandonment" procedure.
Contact your local manager.

The PLog Team

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad must believe the pictures for he has gone active again pleading his case.

Quote:
Your message was received ,if I have offended you in anyway,i plead
you should not to take offence and if I have offended you,you should
have the forgiveness spirit and reverse your decision, there is no way
the parcel can be received in Ghana by the recipient, to avoid wasted
effort you should do because of the children to reverse your decision
and let it be delievered as planned so that you can once again put the
smile on the Children, faces,i have told you,the documents you
requested are not on my hand and this could only be sent from
headoffice,if your package is received,it will give me an opportunity
to direct their attention to it for quick action on sending the
documentation,

The leeway you gave do not work,they have closed the boarder and the
recipient can not make any move to Accra Ghana where you ask the
parcel to be pick up,

The shipper customers care kept communicating with me but there is
nothing I can do, i plead for your consideration if I have wrong you,

Interesting that he omits all references to checking up on my character. But PLOG is a reputable company and would never take such steps without written authorisation from its customer! Mr Cornelius writes back:

Quote:
A most curious set of circumstances has occurred which will hopefully clarify matters here. As has been stated many times, you persisted in a series of events knowing it would cause upset. That is not how people should do business. Yesterday I rec'd an odd request from the shipper that you wanted photos of the package in their warehouse! I thought that this was odd but as a show of good faith, allowed this to happen. It is clear to me that this is just another incident like the receipt, you want more and more and more, and question everything which has been offered instead of accepting kindness with good grace.
I was offended prior to this latest slight, now I am numb to the way you operate. Wait till the entire committee hears of this. It has been a week since I asked for documents and nothing has been sent. Your head office must be very inefficient if it cannot even address my concerns while insisting I do their bidding. Do you not see this is a one way street? This request for photos is just another example of how you ask much but offer little in return.
I suggest you discuss with the shipper for viable alternatives. Maybe even a better and more competent agent at your end who will show initiative and go the Ghana. I believe God tests us in many ways. I have always taken to heart the quote "I will find a way or make one". I am here to assist you on your journey.

From now on, the messages will focus on his travel plans, not on anything else. It is fun to argue with him and waste his time but he needs to get moving.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.09 - The Lad wrote to Emoje (ghanaian manager):
Quote:
Dear Emoje

I continue discussion with Mr Yukon over the shipment to Nigeria,
i hope to have a response from him soon

Mr Lad

===

- Obviously, the idiot is convinced that the package exists.
- In my humble opinion, right now, he does nothing but try to get "maximum effects with minimal effort".
- I would claim that the Yukon has had a severe flu (maybe Corona virus?) and is hospitalized.

This way, our moron won't be able to ask for anything from the old Yukon... and he will be forced to look for the resources needed to travel to Ghana.
===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should be slapped for lying about the border being closed. Well, I assume it's a lie. Nigeria did shutdown the borders for a week or so last year but it caused so much contraversy that it's unlikely to be repeated any time soon. I checked Google and couldn't find anything new so he's full of it. Maybe P-LOG can be asked if there are any local orphanages in Ghana that would like to take over the package. Joojoo probably knows someone who runs one that speaks poor English but is willing to provide fake paperwork. Nothing moves a greedy lad like a good chop. As it stands the lad is just going to sit on his ass and whine about why he is unable to pry said ass off his chair. Some competition may get him moving.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

15.15 - My manager Emoje writes to the Lad:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir mister Lad!

Sir, I wish you good luck and I pray that you will succeed! The Sender told us that you run an orphanage and I'm an orphan myself, so I have all the respect for you and for what you do with those kids every day. You do not have to be afraid that the goods will be lost! Certainly not! Insha'Allah, in case you cannot come here, then I will suggest to the Sender that we look for a local orphanage here in Ghana that can take over the parcel. After all, it does not matter in which country those children who receive the package live. I'm sure you'll agree with me.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the news stories I have read, the border is closed to "land travel" as they attempt to shut down smuggling. Air travel is still permitted. There, despite his latest plea

Quote:
My request to you was done in good faith and not out of personal
interest and I have plead with you if I have wrong you,please do not
take offence or revenge, the boarder to Ghana is closed by the
government and no way the recipient can make it there non any
agent,please that is the root of the matter,

Mr. Cornelius is focused on solutions, not excuses.

Quote:
I am not taking revenge on you or the children. I have asked for documents. You refuse to provide them. It is that simple.
Instead of dwelling on that, I will take you by the hand as a father to a child and help you problem solve. Accepting what you say at face value, the land border is closed but air travel is an option. I did a search and saw a flight from Lagos to Accra for about $230 USD. That is a return price. As a gesture of good will, you will send me the receipt for the flight and related travel expenses and after you return, I will send those costs via bitcoin. You will need to assist me with that as I have never done bitcoin and don't really understand it. However, short term, you book your flight and show initiative.
Since you refuse to send documents as requested, our discussion is now is focused solely on you collecting the package.

The focus is on solutions......he can find the money and fly. It will be nice to be asking him for receipts for a change......if only bitcoin transfers were easy to do.....

After all, it does not matter in which country those children who receive the package live. I'm sure you'll agree with me.

I am sure he will agree........LOL Maybe he can fly to Accra, take the cash, and leave the goods for the orphans there????

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:58 Roy
Quote:
Dear sir,

Unfortunately I have not received a response to my last message which i have sent to you three days ago now. Please confirm if you have received it. Your parcel is still in our local facility in Accra Ghana, where it is ready for pick up. We did not receive any instructions from the sender to deliver the parcel in Nigeria so I suggest you make arrangements for pick up.
Have you been in contact yet with the local manager mr. Emoje <snip>? I'm sure you will be able to work out the details with him.
I also want to remind you of the delivery deadline which will be on March 10. After that the parcel will be sent back to the sender if he agrees to pay for the costs or the Parcel Abandonment Procedure will commence, which means that the contents of the parcel will be shared among the employees of the local facility where the parcel is right now.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He started on again with excuses.

Quote:
I have told you that the recipient is unable to make it there because
of his work,moreover,the cost of the flight with associated cost to
carry the package,is not what he can bear, please do this Charity with
one free mind and let the parcel be received in Nigeria as planned

Mr Cornelius ignores this and focuses on solutions.

Quote:
As I stated before, our discussions are not on excuses or problems, they are fixed on solutions. I propose this cost saving measure. The previous flight I described to you was for return. There are ones for half that cost one way. Your agent, books this flight and gets the package. The cash inside will cover the return costs and expenses in Ghana. I will still honour my pledge to reimburse the initial costs after this matter is settled.
The agent you speak of cannot work 365 days a year, so he needs to either find time to go or you need to find someone who can. No more excuses, only positive solution driven discussion.

I am going out now, and expect you to get this flight booked and an agent who can actually do the job. Time is of the essence here Mr John.

He wrote again complaining......which was ignored with a terse reply.

Quote:
As was stated clearly in this matter, you have the choice of sending the documents or sending an agent. No other discussion is taking place.
As was also stated mere minutes ago, if this agent cannot go, find someone who can.
Please ensure you keep receipts of the travel expenses for reimbursement.

Last edited by sparky905 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard response:
Quote:
Dear Roy,

I received your message and am negotiating with the sender on how the
parcel can be deliver in Nigeria

Thanks

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
He started on again with excuses.

Hmm, I remain in the my above opinion...

- The generous mr. Yukon must disappear for at least 2 weeks, so that the idiot will be forced to solve the problem without resorting to the "mercy and charity" of the old man.
- The other character (that Doctor) can provide the necessary details and keep in touch with the idiot... but, unfortunately, because Yukon is hospitalized they have nothing to do but wait. Of course, the Doctor can put pressure on the idiot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic