SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greedy orphanage lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well... if any local delivery services are needed, I will be glad to be with the team. Very Happy

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is obstinate, so hopefully the delivery will actually happen. He is still clinging to the receipt issue and now my character is getting offended and questioning whether he acted too hasty in determining the worthiness of this orphanage since they are ungrateful

Hopefully though, you know of a driver who is by now well rested and anxious to offer that spectacular service!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I did not quite understand if he received the copy of the INVOICE that PLog sent to the Sender... a black and white, slightly bent and unclear copy, would make everything seem more truthful.

Yes, we have some characters who are warming up on the edge of the field and are just waiting to get in the game. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just moved his parcel to Casablanca. I'll move it again during the weekend and on Monday it'll arrive at it's final destination and the fun can begin

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad finally got his request, but it will come at a price. He rec'd his receipt and replied:

Quote:
This issue was not suppose to be dragged to this stage,this receipt will be use at this end,you should not be upset as you are doing this selfless service and rendering it to God,kindly send your phone number for communication,this is a request from our head office,

Yukon answers in anger and is now turning the tables on the lad as he deflects the phone call.

Quote:
Those are fine words sir, but I am upset and have told you why. It is not your place to tell me how I should "feel".

Now that I have acceded to your "demand", I have demands of my own. Much like I have never been asked for a receipt before, I will do something I have never done before. I am "demanding" (to use your phrase), details on your organisation. Originally, this was for orphans in Ivory Coast, and now the package is heading to Nigeria. Therefore, I want to see detailed records of all the branches of this organisation. The various locations, contact people, and photos of the various institutions. I wish to see health inspection certificates to verify standards are met, the licenses req'd by all gov'ts to operate such an institution, details of your charitable tax status and forms req'd to register that with your gov't and the financial records for the past two years of each branch of this orphanage system and the main office which you refer to. After I have rec'd these documents, I will review them, and then we will have our phone conversation as I am sure I will have questions.

Of course the lad will not be able to produce these documents, and he will probably try to turn it around that once he has the phone call, he will send documents. It doesn't work that way. Yukon controls the package and might just stop it short of its destination just to show the lad how displeased he truly is.

While all this goes on, he is receiving updates that his package is getting closer by the day.......temptingly close.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good news to cheer him up
Quote:
Dear sir,

I have checked the status of your parcel and it has arrived today at the Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca. Your parcel will move through a few more airports and we expect it to arrive in Nigeria on Tuesday at the latest considering the current flight schedules.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

Anyone who is curious about the name: Google Roy Donders. Bertje translated his name to english and adjusted it a bit, so you can see who the lads have to deal with. Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let us hope the lad doesn't do something which could annoy and offend the sender. It could result in delays......

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be a shame....
Quote:
Dear Roy

Thanks for the update

With regards

Mr Lad

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad he is communicating with the shipper. Yukon has asked him repeatedly and he ignores this.

He replied much like a politician would when I asked for documents.

Quote:
Thanks for your message and I will like you not to take an offence in our demand ,I have forwarded your request to our head office but before then I want to inform you that there is a plan to invite you for our annual retreats and lectureship, this will give you a knowledge of our organization and you can physically visualise our document and we can know each other and have many things together in future,

There will be a response, but later on. I like how he deflected this and then acts friendly toward me.

After mulling it over, the donor has passed from kind and generous, to slighted and deeply offended.

Quote:
Despite your words I am deeply offended and insulted by your organisation. I did not ask for an invitation to come view documents in person, I requested them to be sent via email. Don't stall by referring this to "head office", you will have your own copies of documents at your location which I expect immediately.

As the package gets nearer, the lad will hopefully drool. He will prob. think he only needs to stall for another day or two..........

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:29 Roy delivers the good news again. He is not very communicative anymore, but I guess he will soon enough when the parcel gets stuck in Accra

Quote:
Dear sir,

Today your parcel has arrived in Dakar Senegal and I'm happy to tell you that it seems to be exactly on schedule to be delivered early next week.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is trying to smooth things over, and it's not working.

Quote:
Its unfortunate this issue of receipt cause misunderstanding, but I want you to recognized the fact that whose so desire to work for God don't take offences or upset with a simple matter of this nature,I urged you more for good doing and with the spirit of charity not to get discouraged, our official documents and administration are from the head office and I will ask the documents of our incorporation to be sent to you so that you can be certify, we have the plans to invite you after your donations are received and we hope you can function more with our organization,

Quote:
This "misunderstanding" is not a misunderstanding at all as I spelled out exactly what this meant to the good people here. Don't try to hide your actions by claiming a misunderstanding. It was clearly explained to you, but you proceeded with your insistence regardless. It is an affront to the people involved. I took offence at this entire process but you did not care one bit for that. You lightly disregard the feelings of others.
As for the documents I am expecting them from you today. I did not ask for incorporation documents so don't attempt to buy me off with those, my list was specific. As an administrator, you can begin this process now. Today. I want to see primarily the financial records of the past two years. You will have direct access to this information. I will be expecting these records so I can take them to church tomorrow and show the committee.
You have hurt and offended a great number of people. Now you stall and deflect our requests. We will not stand for this.
I provided a list to you yesterday and I expect it to be sent before our committee meeting tomorrow. The patience and understanding once so prevalent here have been washed away by your offensive and insulting behaviour. Again, it was explained to you but you ignored the feelings of others.

So now it is a race against time for the lad. Can he deflect until the package arrives? Can he hold off the inquisition for just a few more days......Or will some sort of punitive action be taken by the Outreach Committee? How do we send a message without hurting children?????

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love it! Now he's sweating too much to ask you repeatedly for phone numbers or stupid receipts. God doesn't provide his receipts so why should you? He needs to focus on the package and the bus(ses) that will take him there. Of course, he will need to show you his receipt if he wants to be reimbursed for that Twisted Evil
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was told that it was insulting to the committee to insist on a receipt. He insisted. They gave him one.....and immediately began to demand he provide all his financial records etc. So a blurry, hard to read receipt has now provided the leverage to demand things from him, and the motivation to be punitive toward him when he cannot. Balanced of course against the needs of those non existent orphans.
Word on the street is that the package might be purposely stopped short of its destination, and he will be told to go get it himself. In this way, the dear little children get their "stuff" and the lad has to work for it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my plan:

1) The parcel arrives in Ghana, but Mr. Sender is very angry and he "freezes" the delivery until all the things are cleared and all the required documents will be sent. I mean, never! Laughing ... Mr. Sender also threatens to "recall" the package back to USA / Canada.

2) The local PLog manager in Accra will contact our Lad and propose a quick fraudulent delivery, for just a small amount of money ($ 100 would sound good?). The manager can claim anytime that he did not understand exactly what "suspended delivery" means, but of course this comes at a cost. Does our idiot want to bribe the local manager, so he can take the package quickly and efficiently? I think YES! Laughing

3) Of course, everything has to be solved quickly and urgently. The idiot is located in Lagos (right?), so he will have to arrive in Accra as quickly as possible until the package are not going back to America. Eventually, to make things simpler, the local manager will propose that the delivery be done in the border area... the idiot must enter Ghana and wait there for Joojoo.

A simple and effective plan that has high chances of success. What can go wrong here? Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ be careful with item #2. This lad might be asking for phone numbers and receipts because he is suspicious. The same tactic was used on Calimero and he called the whole thing a scam the second P-LOG asked for the $100. Of course, that idiot eventually got on a bus anyway but he had friends/family where the package ended up. I don't think Calimero would have travelled otherwise. If you ask the lad for money he may get skittish. Maybe the P-LOG employee saw the biometrics and has a crush on this lad and just wants more "funny" pictures for private enjoyment in exchange for letting him pick up the package in Ghana. Or the sender freezes the package just for a short period to put him in his place and let him salivate. By then the revoked Nigerian business license play can take effect. Had lad not been so argumentative the parcel would have been delivered but now it's stuck in Ghana and it's completely his fault Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:45 I moved the parcel to Conakry, Guinea

14:33
Quote:
Dear Roy

Thanks, I look forward to know the final arrival of the parcel

Mr Lad

14:49 Roy
Quote:
Dear sir,

Your parcel reached Conakry, Guinea this afternoon and this evening or tomorrow morning, depending on the availability of cargo-loads, it will go to Accra, Ghana. After that it'll reach Abuja in 1 or two days. Our local manager from the Abuja warehouse will contact you as soon as it has arrived to make arrangements for a delivery date, but since your parcel is labeled as a high value parcel, our protocols force us to deliver your parcel without any delay. This means that you should receive it before the end of the week.
I hope I have sufficiently informed you and want to wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

I believe it will be later this evening that the parcel arrives in Accra and then the fun can begin

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is silent with my character. It is prob. that he believes he can get the package in the next day or so and then disappear as a rich man. Apparently there was a church committee meeting today and they are very upset with these recent developments. They want to send a strong message to this administrator.......

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent a bunch of Biblical quotes to me about charity being from the heart and how I should be feeling. He also told a recent story about Bill Gates making a large donation in Africa, and that I should feel happy like Gates. I asked if the charities insisted on receipts from Gates.

The lad was told the documents must be sent today as the committee's patience is exhausted.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am afraid that the High Council of the elders of the church will be extremely disappointed by the attitude of our idiot. Will the delivery be frozen somewhere in Ghana?
Ohh, I am sure that the local staff of PLog will make every effort to make everything perfect. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

News flash! Wild goats have been seen roaming the countryside, blocking highways and causing traffic chaos throughout Ghana.
This will be a major test for the sonic goat deflectors newly installed on all company delivery vans.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Our dear boy is tracking his parcel from one Lagos IP.
- Starting tomorrow, the local PLog manager in Ghana will enter the building.
- Mr. Emoje will be happy to assist the direct takeover and to solve any potential issue.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The parcel just arrived in Ghana. Our boy will be happy to see it getting closer

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18.22 (Nigeria time) - Our lad just received some good news from the PLog servers:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Our system files show that the delivery process was temporarily frozen at the order of the Sender. Under these conditions, the parcel TRK35849**** was stored and is ready to be picked-up at our Ghana High Security facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package TRK35849**** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.

Accra PLog office is located in Abelemkpe area, adjacent to Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, between Accra-Tema Motorway and Hotel Triple Crown, Accra. You will have no difficulty locating the office, it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person. For delivery details, please contact our local manager Emoje Ogabunda: [email protected].

The PLog Team

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yukon sent the following instructions to PLOG

Quote:
Dear Sir:

I was given your contact information regarding package TRK3584**** It was shipped in my name to the recipient in Lagos Nigeria.

Due to some unforeseen and regrettable circumstances, I am asking you to stop delivery of this package, and hold onto it in Accra. There have been some issues with delivery to the recipient and therefore need this action taken.

If the recipient wishes to attend to your location in person, I have no objection. However, until further notified, please hold the package in Accra.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Once the shipper had been notified of the suspension of delivery, the lad himself has rec'd notification from the sender. As always, it is the lad's fault these steps have been taken. While door to door delivery is out of the question now, the door is open to him personally retrieving it from Ghana. It's only a short ride by bus............

Quote:
Despite your suggestions to the contrary, all of us here have taken great offence to your demand. As I stated no one has ever questioned the work we do here except you. You have insulted everyone involved in this matter with you selfish demands. Had it not been for the fact that these items were destined to help children, I would have just cancelled the delivery. The children, however can not be made to pay the price of your arrogance.

The committee has decided that your failure to produce the relevant documents in a timely manner is a personal affront to the kindness they have shared. Your feeble offer to view documents in person at some undetermined future date is unacceptable. They wish to send a serious objection to the manner in which you conduct your business, but an objection which does not negatively affect the children in your care. Since you believe you can "demand" things from me but remain immune from such "demands" yourself, you should be aware of the following.

* on my instruction, the delivery of the package is now suspended at the Accra, Ghana warehouse of the shipping company. It will remain there until I see, and the committee approves, of what is submitted, esp the financial records. Our accountant will be doing a forensic accounting of these records. Direct delivery to your Nigerian representative is now in your hands. No documents means no door to door delivery.

* if you refuse to send ALL appropriate documents within 24 hours, you or your agent can attend to the Accra warehouse and claim it in person for yourselves. You can make your own arrangements directly with the company. We will modify the shipping arrangements to this end. Just don't expect us to indulge your slothful and offensive behaviour.

* until now you have had all of us doing the "heavy lifting" on this matter while you sit there making demands in the most rude manner. Now, you can either assure door to door delivery by submitting the records, or you can go to Accra, Ghana, and get the package yourself. Your free ride is over.

I regret that such action needs to be taken, but you have caused this thru your insulting demeanour. I cannot fathom how you keep your job with this approach to kindness.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend is trying to use guilt about those poor children. It's not working.

From the lad

Quote:
I just read your two message and I wonder if any one can do this for charity purpose ,remember your help to the orphanage is act of God and the reward is from God,if you decided to freeze the shipment ,the decision is left to you and it shall be in your records ,I never mean to upset you I said it repeatedly and if you hold your given to the children ,its your decision but I can not go to Accra Ghana to claim the package,

Of course this is the lad's fault, it always has been, always will be.

Quote:
I am not holding up the children for this. The decision is yours not mine. The requested information is not in my hands. (there are no financial records of a non existent orphanage....)
You are one to talk about this being charity and such. You never accepted what I wrote earlier. Your actions offended many people. You were told in advance that people would be hurt and offended, so that fact that you persisted shows you didn't care if it upset people.
The decision reached allows the children to obtain their items and the money too. (Let's not forget that money....) Your inconsiderate actions have determined that you can now work for it. The package's destiny is in your hands: either go get it or send all financial records by the end of today. This is now in your hands, not mine.

I also note, you said you cannot go to Accra, but you are not the recipient. You had another man to receive it. So you don't have to go, send your friend. I left some latitude with the company to make arrangements with you, but your free ride is over.

Just as I posted the above messages, the lad responded. He can be amazingly prompt with his emails when money is involved...........

Quote:
I have told you that your request has been sent to our head office and I was made to understand that the documents are in hard copy not in soft copy that can easily be sent on email,with this it required patience till when it will be put in soft copy that can be sent via email

Its your decision either to reach out to the children or not,I will not be able to travel to Accra Ghana where you stopped the package

He has had days to comply, and given the value of the package you wiould think people would be working hard on this matter.

Quote:
It is of no consequence to me what form the records are presently in, but you should be well motivated to comply since you have had several days warning.
It is YOUR decision to impede delivery. Your actions caused this, not mine.
As the administrator, you have a choice: comply with the records request or go get the package. The package was not recalled, it had the delivery suspended. You don't need to go to Accra since you were never intended to. You have an associate to handle this, so your inability to go to Ghana is of no importance here.
I warned you days ago not to upset people. You refused to heed my advice. It is in your hands that this matter rests. (I guess he is confusing himself with the lad who sent the i.d. to PLOG)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic