SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Son of Stupidest Lad Name Ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this South African gentleman's invitation to participate in a nuclear deal with the Russians!

Sir Ralph De Kock

Do you think I'd get shafted if I took up his offer?

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a message from:

Collins Boob

Wonder what happened to the rest of Collin

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Precious Oly wants me to contact Mr. Robert John.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Green Baltimore

the the

Quote:
Manager Direct-NET Consumer Services
Fresno Main Office
California Bank & Trust,

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Merrill Lynch

External Review Committee on Debt Statistics
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am Engineer Johnson Thomas from Accra Ghana

Why didn't he call himself John Thomas and the hell with it?

(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=John%20Thomas)

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MR.AGENT ANDREW DANISE
(Financial Director)

He's with the National yearly Lottery Awards 2019

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr. Evon Dippor

He's the "new Audit/Account Director General with the Nigerian Budget and Fiscal Planning Commission" - and maybe a distant relative of Mr Dapper?

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From two of my boys:
Quote:
Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called RYAN HACKER WORLD , he is really good at what he is doing.

and
Quote:
BEST REGARDS FROM INTERPOL POLICE FORCE UNIT. Hon.Chief Andrew Mark General

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David Duke is the "FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER MONEY GRAM OFFICE NIGERIA" - this is funny if you're aware that David Duke is also an American neo-Nazi and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Sand Timer x 7
Beckett
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad just told me to send money through WU to Pastor LARRY DAVID
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Prettay, prettay, prettay good!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Duke clan has another member...

NAME:DR. DONALD DUKE,
POSITION; ATM PROCUREMENT OFFICER.

Sand Timer x 7
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just looked in the spam box of one of my catcher accounts and two days ago I received an email from:

Mr. Lady Baywatch

::edit::

I just sent the email below. I'm sure that he won't understand this.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lady Baywatch,

I know that some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light. I also know that some people need to have somebody on the edge of surrenders inside, so your email is very appreciated.

Don't you worry though, I know that as a scam victim it's finally gonna be alright. 'Cause I'm always ready and I won't let the US$200,000.00 outta my sight.

I'll be ready for this sir, oh don't you fear. I will contact Mr. Godwin Paul as instructed. Forever and always, I'm always here in my apartment listening to the music of Jimi Jamison.

Surely in us we all have the power, but sometimes it's so hard to see for me. Can you explain to me if it's still stronger than reason or is it just human nature to me?

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity and like I said, forever and always, I'm always here.

-Annabelle

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DR JEBER DOKA

is the

Public Relation Officer United State Embassy FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

and is wondering if his Star Wars cameo is ever going to happen.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps there's a Mr Frank Question out there that would like a crack at this one.

Quote:
Attention Sir / Madam, We received an email from Mr.frank Answer who said that he is your attorney/partner, that we should stop contacting you as you had car accident and on sick bed. And as such your total sum of $7.6million should be wired to him via his bank account in New York City. We need to get your approval for the release of the fund to your attorney/partner ASAP. If not, upon the receive of this mail, we request you send your personal details as soon as possible to enable us finalizes the immediate release of your fund to you. Do contact our office with your below details correctly to Mr Alex Wilson. pls Reply Messenger to ([email protected] ) 1. Your name: -------------------------------- 2. Your address: ----------------------------- 3. Your telephone: ----------------------------- 4. Age ---------------------------------------- 5. Sex: -------------------------------- --------- 6. Your occupation: ------------------------------ 7. Your identification: ---------------------------- Best Regards, Mr Alex Wilson.23/02/2020

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawrence Supreme is from cote d'ivoire but is presently a refugee staying in Ghana.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one that might be worth trying for this years mugu holiday competition.

Quote:
Atten: Beneficiary.

I am Mrs. Nona Santa. Contacting from Citibank here in U.S.A We received transfer in tune of $15.5 Million USD via Visa Card from Bank Of Africa and world bank with reference code.xn876n7. It was instructed to pay to you as part of your inheritance funds abandoned in Africa. Europe and Asian bank years back.

On the Button line of the message we was instructed to contact you to inform you about your funds and it current location. We concluded to contact you directly via mail today regarding your funds which will be paid to you through our Citibank payment method.

Meanwhile contact Transfer Dept. Mr. Wilson Williams at below E-mail:: ( [email protected] ). for claim and remember to use the same reference code (.xn876n7 ) while contacting him so he can easily locate your payment file.

Thanks

Mrs. Nona Santa

Position Secretary. (Citi Bank) .

San Antonio, Tx 78245,

United State of America

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodman Goodluck - he's from the "EFCC police department."

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richhard denial (or Richard Denial) - he's working for the "Fund Reconciliation Department here in new York USA" (or maybe he isn't)

Sand Timer x 7
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, which one of you is responsible for this?

Quote:
Greetings,

I'm Dr; Ducking Benzzdickson, the new appointed Manager of ups
courierservice Office at Porto novo Benin Republic.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Lady Baywatch I guess he's got some gender issues.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Good Luck Larry Cooper wants to change my life. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Lookman Vineyard

The wine magnate obviously

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Beckett
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if anyone here reads Thomas Pynchon, but this topic might very well be where he gets ideas for character names.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic