SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 15:42
Quote:
Fish Lad told me yesterday that he is ready for you now so be careful but please can't you buy even $500 Google play card and send to me please so that I will buy phone before my mum take her phone tomorrow morning

Miss Elastic 15:54
Quote:
And he said he will report you to Vincent Nichols the Catholic bishop of UK so that he will report you in all the Catholic church in UK
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril 07:06
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Itcheesnatch to you my dear, hope you slept well? I'm only just about to get off to bed now unfortunately. I was up all night down at the warehouse with the drainage chappy who finally managed to turn up at about 8pm yesterday evening. The roads were worse than I thought they might be so it took him a lot longer to get here than expected. Anyway, the drains been cleared you'll be pleased to know, but the funny thing is the blockage was caused by the bodies of three dead cats. I'm now worried that Fish Lad or his father may be behind it. He did say in one of his recent emails "I will send small thing to you so that you will know that am not happy with you". Do you think the cat blockage may be the small thing he was talking about? I think I'd better make sure I keep that email safe as it may help with the insurance claim when I make it. I'm not sure if I'm covered for African curses, that's something I'll get Lenny to look into when he gets back from his sisters. Oh, and thanks for the heads up about Fish Lad's plans to rat me out to the Archbishop of Westminster. I'll try to have a word with Father Edward later today about that and see if I can't get my version of events to the good Archbishop first. Now, I really must get to my bed for a few hours sleep before I nod of right here. Don't forget to try to find out if Fish Lad or his father is behind my blocked drain.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

My goodness, I suspected Miss Elastic was many things even if Cyril hasn't, but a blackmailer, surely not.

Miss Elastic 07:23
Quote:
I told you that my mum will take her phone today so please send £500 Google play card so that I will buy phone today or you forget about me replying to you bye

Miss Elastic 07:33
Quote:
And I think this is time I stop giving you information about Fish Lad because you don't want to send me the card i ask you

Unfortunately Cyril is tucked up in bed now so he won't be replying to Elastic's email for a few hours.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril awakes to find a strange email from Susan Mason in his inbox, better try to find out who it is. Probably just another lad passing by, but why not try to bring them into the story.

Susan 13:23
Quote:
Can i have a discussion and chat with you?

Cyril 16:11
Quote:
Who are you? Are you a friend of Elastic's? Has her mum taken her phone away?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 16:14
Quote:
Miriam my dear

Are you still able to receive my emails?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 16:17 (that was fast)
Quote:
Yes but she will take her phone this night

Cyril 16:24
Quote:
Elastic my dear

That's a bit of a nuisance, but have you asked a Susan Mason to contact me? I'm only asking because she's contacted me on my personal email address asking if we can have a chat. I thought she might be a friend of yours, do you know her?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 16:26
Quote:
I don't know her

Cyril 16:34
Quote:
Elastic my dear

That's strange, I wonder who she is and what she wants. Perhaps it's Fish Lad trying to trick me again. I sent a reply asking if she was a friend of yours, so I think we should wait and see what she says when she replies. What do you think?

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 16:36
Quote:
Stop emailing her before you will put your self into a problem

Miss Elastic 16:39
Quote:
Maybe is Fish Lad's brothers wife so stop emailing her please send me the card please my mum will take her this night £500 is okay for me then you can take it back when you refund the £9000 and send me £8500

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you already get your MG $ back? If not the MTCN report tool now has a "Collected" status option. Maybe this Susan mugu chopped it Razz
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
Did you already get your MG $ back?

^^ Not yet.

The rest of the 14th February

Cyril 18:25
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, but I was just having something to eat. Anyway, your suspicion that this Susan Mason could be Fish Lad's sister-in-law is a little worrying. what do you think she hopes to achieve by her deception? I like to think that I'm not a man that is easily fooled so I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. If it is Fish Lad's sister-in law then I think you and I can have some fun with her. Don't let Fish Lad or his sister-in Law know we know what they're up to and we'll try to find out what their plan is. I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply from her, then we can formulate a plan to make them pay for their attempted deception.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 18:30
Quote:
I can't reply you email because i don't have phone this my mum phone and you promise me to send me money then I didn't see anything I ask you for card so that I will buy the phone today but you don't want to to listen do bye

Cyril 18:41
Quote:
Elastic my dear

What are you talking about? I'll be nipping into Southampton tomorrow morning to get the £9000 refunded. Once I get it I'll send it to you so just try to show a little patience will you.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 19:11
Quote:
How can you send the money through money gram or Google play card which one

Miss Elastic 21:15
Quote:
You have to tell me how you will pay the money so that I will know i don't want to stress my self in the name of money gram again so I willme you to send the money through Google play so that nobody will know our plans

15th February

Miss Elastic 09:06
Quote:
Hello

Today

Cyril 05:49
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very itcheesnatch to you. Sorry I never got back to you yesterday, but I spent it trying to find out why Linda was giving me the cold shoulder all day. Why didn't you tell me it was Valentines day on Friday? It seems Linda had spent all day expecting me to surprise her with some kind of bloody romantic gesture. How the hell am I supposed to remember a thing like Valentines day when I have all of this other shit on my plate? Anyway, I've promised to make it up to her today, and I think I've got the perfect thing to make her happy. I'm going to propose marriage to her my dear, do you think that's a good idea? I'm going to take her breakfast in bed and then ask her after she's eaten. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes, she's been dropping hints since she got here, but I've never really given it much thought until now. I'll let you know how it goes, but I really can't see Linda saying no. After all, it's a lot better than some manky bunch of red roses and a card that most women get. Anyway, that's why I didn't reply yesterday, that and the fact that I'm still waiting for that fool of a sister-in-law of Fish Lad's to reply. I'm curious as to what the silly bitch hoped to achieve with her strange approach. I think it best that we try to find out before I send you the £9000 just in case the information may help us to understand what Fish Lad's plan is. And it's no good you getting angry with me, just remember I wouldn't have to be doing this if you hadn't refused to help me anymore. I can understand you made that threat out of frustration and I was prepared to overlook it, but now Susan has been in touch I can't take that risk. I'll email her again to see if I can get a reply out of her, but I fear she may be to stupid to think up anything convincing to say. By the way, is Susan the UK soldier Enama was marrying last Christmas or is this a different sister-in-law? I know you say you won't help me until you get your money, but if we're to move forward that bit of information could be vital.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rest of yesterday

Miss Elastic 17:55
Quote:
No she is not Enama's wife and beside I don't know who she is

Miss Elastic 17:58
Quote:
See let me tell you truth I need the mo ey so that I will by the phone my mum have take her phone and am using my friend phone and she will be going back to school on Tuesday

Today

Cyril 06:13
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very itcheesnatch to you. Wonderful news my dear, Linda said yes. In fact I got more than a yes if you know what I mean. Anyway, Linda's back to her usual cheerful self and we were even able to have a word with Father Edward about things after church yesterday. Linda wants a spring wedding, but I think we should wait until summer when we may a least have the chance of better weather. Talking of the weather, it was not very nice here yesterday, in fact it was bloody awful what with the wind and torrential rain. I just hope I don't find any more problems with the drains when I go to the warehouse in a few minutes. By the way, I hope you get this email as I see that you're having to use your friends phone because your mums taken hers. I also see that you say your friends back off to school on Tuesday. That could cause a bit of a problem if I've not been able to get the £9000 to you by then. Don't panic, I'll try to do it today, but until I know what the situation is at the warehouse I can't promise it will be. And another problem we still have is that I haven't had any reply from this Susan Mason who contacted me out of the blue. I really don't understand what's going on there, why send an email asking for a chat and then not reply? I think until we're sure that she has nothing to do with Fish Lad we should tread really carefully. I see you say that it's not Enama's wife, but how do you know that now and why did you think it was to begin with? No my dear, we must be sure, so what I'll do is not wait for a reply, but instead I'll send another email saying you don't know her and asking what she wants to chat about. I suspect that whoever it may be isn't the brightest candle on the cake so that's why I'm beginning to suspect it may be Fish Lad himself. I read somewhere that it's possible to set up a fake email account and I think that's what Fish Lad may have done. Whatever you do, don't let him know I suspect that's what's happening, we need to play our cards close to our chests if we're to catch him out. I'll wait for your reply so that I know you got this email before going into town. Perhaps it would be a good idea if you could find another friend with a phone to help just in case we don't get this all sorted out today.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril to Susan 06:20
Quote:
Susan my dear

I checked with Elastic and she says she doesn't know who you are. Don't worry though, Elastic isn't my girlfriend she's just a friend I'm trying to help. Now, what did you want to chat about? Don't be shy, I don't bite and if I can help I will.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 06:48
Quote:
Why can't yu buy a card and send to me any amount so that I will buy a phone if my friend go back to school no email from me again that is all

Cyril 09:06
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Itcheesnatch again. You'll be pleased to know the drains are clear so I'm pretty sure there are no more cat carcasses stuck around any U or S-bends. That of course doesn't mean that we'll be letting our guard down around here because although you refuse to help by finding out if Fish Lad's dad was responsible I think I should assume he was. Oh, I've sent Susan another email, but as I write this I've still had no reply. I really would like to get some kind of reply from Susan before I decide how to proceed. I know you're impatient to buy that new phone you want, but as I've already said, I think it would be foolhardy of us to rush into anything without the full facts at hand. Looking on the bright side, this Susan may not be Fish Lad, but just be another young lady much like yourself that needs a helping hand in life. And as you already know, I'm always a friend to those less fortunate than I. You only have to look at how happy Linda is to see that. I mean if it wasn't for me and my generous nature the poor dear might still be languishing in that smelly refugee camp. It's a shame that you haven't got somebody like Father Lawrence to help you, I think if you had this problem we're facing now would never have presented itself. Actually, there's a thought, why don't you get Pastor Sam to help you if your friend goes back to school before I get a reply from Susan? It would be a shame if you never got the £9000 just because you couldn't receive any emails from me. Yes my dear, I think I've just come up with the solution we were looking for. Go and ask Pastor Sam for that small favour, tell him that I'll add a little something to the £9000 to make it worth his while. Must get on now, I'll let you know as soon as Susan contacts me.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rest of yesterdays thrilling episode including the late appearance of Susan Mason.

Miss Elastic 11:48
Quote:
You are very stupid how can you ask me to go and meet pastor and ask him of his phone have you ever use father Edward phone before? If you don't want to send me the money no problem but if I didn't get the money from now till tomorrow I will tell Fish Lad all your plane and he will destroy your and Linda because am now known the truth between you and Fish Lad but don't worry till tomorrow I think you will like Linda going back in a cat form again till tomorrow

Cyril 12:08
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I won't wish you another itcheesnatch as it appears from the email I have just read you're not having one. What I will say though is even if I wanted to use Father Edwards phone I couldn't. I'm sure I must have mentioned I suffer from a rare form of advanced Meniere's disease that makes using a telephone or any audio device impossible. Why are you being so nasty when I'm trying my hardest to get this all resolved as soon as possible. I don't think you appreciate that I do have a bait business to run and I have more important clients than you to deal with. I mean, what am I getting out of our relationship apart from constant headaches? You need to bloody well calm down my dear and start acting like an adult rather than a spoilt child. I told you I would get into town and get the money refunded as soon as I heard back from Susan, and that has not happened yet. I can only assume if it is Fish Lad he's having some kind of mental block and is unable to think of what to say. Now, if you want to go running to him telling tales then bloody well get on with it, it makes no difference to me, but if you ever want to see the £9000 I would keep your bloody mouth shut if I was you.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril feels guilty about his outburst and reaches out to Pastor Sam on Elastic's behalf.

Cyril 14:21
Quote:
Dear Pastor Sam

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Cyril, Elastic's friend. I was the person that was having the the cat problem if you recollect. Anyway, that's all sorted now thanks to Cardinal Tagliatelle and his team so I'm not contacting you about that. The reason I'm contacting you is to ask a big favour, and the favour is this. Can Elastic use your phone or computer to stay in touch with me? The poor dear and I have a little unfinished business, but her mum has gone off travelling somewhere and has taken her phone with her. I suggested Elastic ask you for help, but her last email intimated that she was to scared to ask you. I know you're her Pastor and you'd be only too happy to help her. And even though I know you would do it for nothing I'd make it worth your while. Shall we say £2000? it would be easy money, all she needs is the use of your phone. Let me know if your willing to help the little mite get what's coming to her.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 21:24
Quote:
For the look of thing now am not going to get anything from you yes, why I said that is what did Susan have to do with the money you said you will send to me since last year you told me that you send me money yet you can't send me a payment clip or the mtcn number so a nd any time you want to send money one thing must came up so must I wait to a person that I don't know anything about her to reply your email before you will send the money to me? Or do you or do you think i don't have brothers that can buy phone for me see let me tell you if I tell Fish Lad you plan he will kill you or Linda that is why I don't want him to know anything but I think this is the last chance I will give choose me to keep you save from Fish Lad or Susan to reply to you and lose what you get why can't you send me the card $300 So that I will know that you are serious all you do was promise and fail anyway till tomorrow then I will dicede what to do bye

Susan 23:31 (subject: NICE TO MEET YOU)Laughing
Quote:
Thanks a lot my dear friend for your reply and
I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture. I am 32 years of age. My full names is Susan Mason , American National from Houston Texas and I am still in peacekeeping mission here in Syria but will be going back to my country soon and will love to know more about you . and you tell me about yourself.

Susan attached 3 photographs of herself.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new day dawns.

Cyril 06:48
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very itcheesnatch to you. I have some encouraging news that you may like to hear. Susan has replied so I think we'll be able to finally get to the bottom of if she is who she's claiming to be or if it is Fish Lad up to one of his tricks. At the moment Susan is saying she's an American National from Houston Texas and on a peacekeeping mission in Syria. I know, sounds a bit suspicious right? but I guess it's the sort of story that dimwit Fish Lad would come up with if it's him. However, I think we should approach this new turn of events with an open mind just in case Susan's a genuine young lady that's only looking for the same kind of friendship I have shown you. In her email she also says she loves meeting people, reading, travelling, sharing ideas and she also cares about nature, human beings and love arts, environment, social culture. It's all of those things that make me think this could be a real young lady because I don't think Fish Lad would care about any of those things. Of course that could all just be a smoke screen, a double bluff if you will, to lure me into a false sense of security. I'll send Susan a reply to try and find out about this one way or another, so for now if you could just not tell Fish Lad about our suspicions that would be great. Oh, and I sent an email to Pastor Sam asking if he will help you so don't be surprised if he contacts you. I'll sign off now and get that email off to Susan so that we can see what she has to say.

Toodle-pip
Cyril

Cyril 06:54
Quote:
Susan my dear

Thanks for the getting back to me and telling me a little about yourself, but you still haven't really said why you've contacted me. I don't want there to be any misunderstandings between us.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic 06:56
Quote:
I have told you what is in my mind today only then Fish Lad will take action on you

Miss Elastic 06:58
Quote:
I don't want to listen to any of you story again I have hard enough of your storry

Cyril 09:36
Quote:
Miriam my dear

Another big itcheesnatch to you, it's good to know we're still in contact. That said, I had hoped the email I sent you this morning would have reassured you that everything is well in hand once again so I find your reaction to it a little baffling. All you need to do is show a little more patience and I think we will have this sorted out by the end of the week one way or another. Has Pastor Sam contacted you yet? because I have not had a reply from him saying if he is willing to help you for nothing or if he wants the £2000 I offered him. I also sent Susan an email this morning just after the one I sent you, but I've heard nothing back yet. Perhaps Susan really exists and she's out doing some peacekeeping work at the moment. Do you think I should send Pastor Sam another email or would you rather pop and see him yourself? We'll need to keep in touch somehow, and I think Pastor Sam is a man that can be trusted don't you? Anyway let me know what you want to do about that and we'll take it from there.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

A generous Pastor Sam 10:56
Quote:
Is okay but am traveling on Thursday so you should do whatever you have with her fast before I travel is that understand and for the money you said I don't want it just use it and buy something for your business okay you only give 500dollar is okay for me and I will pray for you thanks

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rest of yesterday.

Cyril 12:02
Quote:
Pastor Sam

Thanks for your generosity my friend, but I don't really need anymore money. What I'll do is add the £2000 to Elastic's £9000 when I send it to her, and if you only want to take $500 out of it that's up to you. What I will accept from you is those prayers you're offering. I think Linda and I may need all the help we can get if Elastic can't show a little restraint and goes blabbing to Fish Lad about the things she knows. Anyway, the main thing is you're there for her in her hour of need, have you let her know you're willing to help or do you want me to do that? Actually I think it would be better coming from you because Elastic doesn't seem to be too happy with me a the moment, so If you could calm her down for me that would be wonderful. Let me know how you get on, the poor dear has had to put up with so much recently with one thing and another.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Sam 15:38
Quote:
I have talk to her and she said that the problem she have for you is promise and fail but I managed to calm her down so she is with me but I don't like seeing the poor girl unhappy because i took her as my sister since her parents died in car accident and she is with her stepmother so the poor girl need help for her school so if you know how to help her please and God will bless you amen

Cyril 17:17
Quote:
Pastor Sam

My dear Fellow, thank you for taking Elastic under your wing and calming her down for me. Like you I also hate to think of her being unhappy, but until I can be sure that the problem that Elastic and I face has been satisfactorily concluded I really do not want to send her such a large amount of money. Has she told you the full story? Has she told you that I suspect Fish Lad is somehow trying to trick me again and Elastic is refusing to help me get to the bottom of it. Ask her to tell you the full story and I think you'll understand why we must all tread carefully.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Sam 17:22
Quote:
She told me everything and she is not going to tell Fish Lad or anyone okay but try and keep your promise to her, remember am traveling on Thursday so hurry up in whatever you are doing okay and again if I may ask how do you want to send the money to her so that Fish Lad will not be aware

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new to report really, I don't think any of Fish Lad's crew will be phoning MoneyGram again any time soon. Hopefully Susan may be a different kettle of fish, I just wish "she'd" reply a bit quicker.

Yesterday

Cyril 04:55
Quote:
Pastor Sam

Itcheenards to you my good friend. I've just read your email and I'm a little worried that I shan't be able to get into town until Friday. I would rather you didn't tell Elastic that as I know the poor girl is already quite upset about all of the delays we've faced. I know you've said she's explained everything to you, but did she tell you about the problems she's had phoning the MoneyGram number I sent her? I don't know exactly what the problem was, but I was thinking that a man of your undoubted intelligence may have more luck than the other nincompoops she's had assisting her in the past. Can you try to phone the number for her? I hate to think of the £9000 just sitting somewhere uncollected when it should have been in her possession by now. Let me know if you can do that, I certainly think it would save a lot of time if you were able to sort it out this morning. Hopefully Elastic still has the phone number, but if the silly girl's mislaid it I'll send it to you directly.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Susan 13:15 (not off script yet) Mad
Quote:
Thank you for your message and for telling me brief about yourself and I am looking forward to know your marital status.
Actually I entered on social media because I am searching for a good life partner, am sorry to say this because i know it's too early to say it, I been into widow for over two years now .It's a bad experience to be a widow. My husband died on fatal car accident , he gave me a lovely son. Due to the nature of my job i can't be able to meet up with people outside world .
So i decided to engage into this social media so i can be able to meet up with a good man that can spend all her entire life with me as my love..
I am glad reading your message and as it stands now Syria is some how calm and there is no much conflicts except at the boarder

Cyril 15:08
Quote:
Susan my dear

How wonderful that you have finally been able to find the time to reply. I suppose all the peacekeeping you have to do prevents you from being able to reply more promptly. Still it's nice to read that all the effort you are putting in is paying off, and Syria is some how calm and there is no much conflicts except at the boarder. I'm so sorry to hear about you loosing your husband under such tragic circumstances. I myself lost my wife Mary to cancer over 10 years ago now, but the sense of loss still ways heavily upon me. It's nice to read that you have a son from what I'm sure was a happy union whilst your husband was alive. It must give you such comfort knowing that at least there is a part of your dearly departed still close to you. Sadly Mary and I were never blessed with a child and I think Mary went to meet her maker with that regret weighing heavenly on her soul. Still, enough of this maudlin talk and back to the point of you contacting me. I like to think of myself as a good man my dear, but looking at the photographs you sent me I think I may be a little old for you. I'm in my mid sixties and you're only 32. Could there be a future for us together when faced with such a large age gap? And what of your son, would he want an old man like myself as a father figure in his life? How old is your son my dear, and what's his name? Who takes care of him when you're away doing all your peacekeeping work? I'd like to think that there could be a future for us, but I need to be realistic and accept that you may have contacted me in error not realising how old I am. I hope you can find the time to reply even if it's only to tell me you don't think it would work out between us. Stay safe my dear.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Pastor Sam 20:24
Quote:
See my dear I don't have that time and I have never in my life phone any money gram or whatever so stop stressing the poor girl okay just send the money the way she ask you to send it to her and stop prablating around please

I'm sure Susan isn't connected to Fish Lad, but hopefully she'll keep a lonely old man happy for a while.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Won't phone MoneyGram again, let's try for another Lenny call.

Cyril 09:45
Quote:
Pastor Sam

Itcheenards to you my friend. Let me start by saying that I'm not surprised you've never phoned MoneyGram in your life, neither have I. In fact I've never had to use it in the past so I really am not sure how the whole thing works. All I know is what the lady in the Moneygram shop told me about Elastic's transaction when I made some enquires into what was happening, and added the extra £5000 that was meant for Fish Lad to the amount I was sending to Elastic. The nice lady told me that Lenny had paid an extra fee for the enhanced security measures that you can add to make sure there's no chance of any skulduggery whilst the transaction is going through. As I say, I've never had to use a MoneyGram before, and I don't know why Elastic wanted me to. All I know is you have to phone the MoneyGram number to retrieve the MTCN. I would have thought that a relatively easy thing to do, but somehow anyone that has helped Elastic seems to have mucked that simple task up some how. I suppose that the lady in the shop could be wrong and Lenny has got the MTCN with him, but he's still at his sisters and rang Zofia saying his sisters been taken ill and he may have to stay with her for a couple of weeks more. That's not a problem in itself, Zofia has been holding the fort quite admirably in his absence so I think we'll muddle through. The thing is, this is where I become a little confused as I was under the impression that Elastic or whoever was helping her was going to call Lenny and find out if the nice lady at the MoneyGram shop had got her facts wrong and Lenny did have a MTCN on the receipt I'm sure he must have with him. Did anybody call Lenny? because Zofia is adamant that he never mentioned anything about that when he called yesterday. I know Lenny likes a drink or two when he visits his sister because that daughter of his Larissa who lives with him is a recovering alcoholic so he won't have any alcohol around the house or even have the smell of it on his breath just in case she falls off the wagon again. She may be very clever, I'll give her that, she was the first in Lenny's family to go to university and their all very proud of her, it's just a shame she took that high pressure job in the city. Lenny thinks that's what caused her addiction to the old grape. I probably shouldn't be tell you that because the last time I told somebody I got into quite a bit of trouble, but I thought you should know that Lenny may not have been completely sober at the time if anybody did actually phone his sisters number. Let me know what you can find out about that and get back to me as soon as you can.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterady

Pastor Sam 12:01
Quote:
Elastic told me that she call lenny and all he did was to saying nonsense on phone each time she call him and she ask him about the mtcn number and he said that he don't know about it and Elastic told me that he begged you to send the money to her through Google play card but you said no that you will send it through money gram so why can't you send the money as she said now you have seen what you cause how do you expect the poor girl to call a number to obtain the mtcn number why you know that it will not be possible you should have call the number by your self and send the mtcn number to her or you refund the money and send the card to her please do that for her please i beg you in the name of God

Cyril 17:12
Quote:
Pastor Sam

I don't understand, when was Lenny supposed to have begged me to send the money to Elastic through Google play card? I don't remember him ever doing that, In fact I've had no direct contact with him since he went to his sisters. Perhaps he asked Zofia to pass on that message, but if he did I never got it. I shall certainly ask Zofia if that's the case when she comes into work tomorrow. Unfortunately she's taken half a days holiday today to attend a marriage guidance session with Jukub. The dirty little bleeder has been slipping his little John Thomas into that tart of a barmaid from the Rusty Pig. How he thought he could get away with something like that in a small village like Brockenhurst is beyond my understanding. Anyway, I probably shouldn't be telling you that, the last time I let something like that slip out I got into quite a bit of trouble. Best to forget I said anything, Zofia's and Jackub's problems are their own affair and I don't think us tittle-tattling about the situation is going to help. Perhaps if Elastic emails Lenny she might get a bit more sense out of him than she did on the phone. This is his email address ( #########@gmail.com ). Whatever you do don't call him Leviticus, he hates his real name, call him Lenny or Mr Brunch if you want to be more formal.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Today

06:28 Miss Elastic emails Lenny (good luck)
Quote:
Hello how are you doing today good morning Mr lenny
Please this Elastic the girl Cyril told you to send money to, so please what is going on I have get the mtcn number since can you please tell me what really happened

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, Lenny enters the story. Can't wait to see what he has to write

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Let's keep it simple for starters.

Lenny 06:15 Today
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Sorry, but I can barely understand you there. Could you explain what it is you want a little more clearly.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Susan finally got back to Cyril yesterday with the next part of her dastardly plan. I won't post anymore of this, but if things blossom between the two lovebirds I may reconsider.

Susan 21:50 yesterday
Quote:
My sweetheart am happy to read your message today. The name of my son is Anderson 6 years old and he is in the military boarding school in my country under the Government care.
I am telling you all this because i am having a good feelings for you and i want to know what do you do for a living ? i want to tell you that distance is not a bearer and love cover many things .
Hoping that this relationship will bring us to good future ,i hope to hear from you soon, take good care and have a nice day also may God be with you and i hope to meet you one day.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rest of yesterday.

Cyril to Pastor Sam 09:21
Quote:
Pastor Sam

Itcheenards to you my friend. I'm just checking in to find out if you've travelled yet or if you postponed your trip until everything has been sorted out with regards to the problem Elastic has encountered getting hold of the money Lenny sent. As promised I spoke to Zofia and she said Lenny never mentioned anything about anybody calling him and definitely said nothing about begging me to send a Google play card to anybody. All Lenny said was that he would need to extend his holiday because his sister had been taken ill. I must say this is all very strange, are you sure Elastic did actually phone Lenny?. If she did, on what day was it, and how many times did she call him? If you can get back to me with that information I'll email Lenny myself and see if I can get to the bottom of all of this confusion.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Elastic to Lenny 09:40
Quote:
What I mean Is that did Cyril gave you £4000 to send to me ? Yes or no

Pastor Sam to Cyril 10:13
Quote:
How do you expect me to know how many times age called him and what do you mean by asking that kind of questions see let me tell you Elastic call him not less than 3 times in my present and she email him but the man reply and said that she should explain what she mean after everything she told him so I don't know what is wrong with the man you call lenny are you sure the man know anything about this issue at all because i don't like the way things is going now try and call the man by your self and know what he will said please

Lenny to Elastic 18:20
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Yes.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

Cyril 05:29
Quote:
Pastor Sam

Itcheenards to you my friend. I've just read your latest email and I must say that it comes across as sounding a little rude. I was only asking those questions to get some clarification into what Elastic had actually done and when. What I now can't understand is why if as you say you were with Elastic at the time of at least three of the calls why did you not try to talk to Lenny if you could see Elastic was having trouble understanding what was being said. For Christ sake man you're the adult in all of this and I would have expected you to have intervened if you could see Elastic was becoming distressed. I beginning to think you're not even worth the small amount of $500 you wanted for helping the poor girl if that's the best you can do. Has Elastic emailed Lenny yet, or don't you even know that? I don't want to go bothering Lenny when he's got his sick sister to look after if Elastic is already sorting things out with him. So, go and find out what's happening and when you reply please try not to be so arsy.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Total silence from Fish Lad until this morning.

Pastor Sam to Cyril 08:48
Quote:
I have traveled but I gave Elastic my laptop so email her

Miss Elastic to Lenny, also 08:48
Quote:
So are you with the payment clip ?

Lenny to Miss Elastic 09:04
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Ah, yes.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 09:57
Quote:
Pastor Sam

At least you've done something to help poor Elastic. Now I know she'll be able to get everything sorted out with Lenny's help I shan't go sticking my nose in.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic to Lenny 20:37
Quote:
Okay sorry for my late reply so please send the payment clip picture just snarp it and send the picture to me so that I will confirm okay

Today

Lenny to Miss Elastic 05:09
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Well here's the thing, how do I know you are who you say you are? I only ask because I've had a few phone calls about this Elastic Crawford and I don't remember any being from a female. In fact a couple of the phone calls were from the CIA in New York making threats to arrest my dear friend Cyril. I'm not sure what he's gone and got himself mixed up in this time. I know his done a few dodgy things in the past what with the problems he faced with HMRC, but he's never done anything that would warrant the CIA getting involved. I hope his not gone and got himself inadvertently mixed up with some kind of terrorist organisation or something like that. That's the trouble with Cyril, his too trusting and so easily led astray if you ask me. I think what would be best before I go snarping anything would be for me to give Zofia a call this morning and ask her to ask Cyril what's going on. I don't want to get mixed up in any kind of terrorist plot if I can help it. I have my sister Dolly to think of at the moment and then of course there's Larissa. I really don't think her poor old dad being dragged off to Guantanamo Bay would help her drink problem at all. I'll let Cyril know about those strange phone calls I received and about these emails you've sent me in which you claim to be this Elastic girl and ask him what he wants me to do. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and feed Dolly's ducks.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still trying to get that pesky MTCN. Rolling Eyes

Yesterday

Miss Elastic to Lenny 10:12
Quote:
Please send the payment clip okay

Miss Elastic to Lenny 10:17
Quote:
Cyril Rosewould is aware of this so please send me the payment clip so that I will know what to do

Miss Elastic to Cyril 10:18
Quote:
Hello good morning please

Lenny to Miss Elastic 17:34
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Here's the thing, I've still not had a reply from either Cyril or Zofia yet. How do I know you're not the CIA trying to trick me into revealing some kind of information you can use against Cyril? How can I be sure you're Elastic Crawford? The only calls I've had about this MTCN problem have been from men. If you are who you say you are give me a call this evening for a little chat and perhaps then I might believe you really are Elastic.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elastic, one more simple phone call could have sorted the problem out, why won't you make it?

Cyril 06:06
Quote:
Elastic My dear

Itcheesnatch, so nice to hear from you. I hope you've finally managed to sort everything out with Lenny with regards to that pesky MTCN problem. I shan't be around for most of the day, Linda and I have a meeting with Father Edward this morning and then we're off into Southampton so that Linda can have a look at some wedding dresses. Catch up with you later my dear.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic to Lenny 12:05
Quote:
I will tell Cyril rosewould to contact you today so 5gat ypuj will know that am the right person is tharnikay for your

Miss Elastic to Cyril 12:08
Quote:
Please I want you to tell lenny who I am because i have contacted him but he said that he is not going to send the payment clip to me I don't know what tyhe problem is so please help me out okay

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Cyril 18:43
Quote:
Elastic my dear

What do you mean you when you say "I don't know what the problem is"? The bloody problem is either you lied to me or Lenny is mistaken, and I don't for one minute think it is the latter option. Pastor Sam told me that he had witnessed you call Lenny no less than three times, but the message I have just found left for me from Zofia is Lenny called yesterday and was asking why the CIA were pretending to be Elastic Crawford. He told Zofia to tell me that he'd received five call about the payment clip on the 12th of February all from men and at least two of those claimed they were the CIA and agents would be coming to arrest me if Lenny didn't give them the MTCN. Now, Lenny's nobodies fool, even when half drunk, so he knew something suspicious was going on. Why did Pastor Sam lie to me? What's going on? Why are the CIA so interested in the £9000 that I'm trying to send to you? It's no good you asking me for help because I really don't understand what's going on. You and Pastor Sam have got yourself into this mess and you can damned well sort it out. I suggest you give Lenny a call and explain yourself. He's the one with the payment clip, so he's the one you need to convince that there's no underhand shenanigans going on.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Miss Elastic to Cyril 21:47
Quote:
Maybe is Fish Lad calling him not me so tell him that am not the one calling him I just call him 3 times with albert Instein phone number but I don't understand what he said so maybe is Fish Lad that call him so please talk to him for me okay

Miss Elastic to Lenny 21:54
Quote:
Please my good friend am not the one that call you about the CIA okay I have tell Cyril Rosewould about the issue so please send me the payment clip or send me your number so that I will call you by my self

Today

Cyril 04:49
Quote:
Elastic my dear

So what you're saying is you suspect it could be Fish Lad behind those calls that were allegedly from the CIA? I guess that could explain it, he has got a track record for impersonating the CIA, after all that's how he first approached me all those months ago. In a way It's so sad to hear that he's still not put such things behind him, you'd have thought by now the fool would have realised he's to stupid to pull something like that off. Unfortunately I shan't be able to email Fish Lad about that today as the reason I'm up early is Linda and I are off to London for a couple of days. The little darling couldn't find a wedding dress she liked yesterday in Southampton so we thought she may have more luck in London. I know getting the £9000 to you is important, but Linda's happiness far outweighs that I'm afraid. And with the wedding now booked for early May there's so much to do and time really isn't on our side. I think the best thing you can do is give Lenny a call yourself if you want this MTCN problem sorted out by the weekend. I would suggest you actually talk to Lenny yourself this time and don't ask that idiot Albert Instein to speak to him. From what I can understand from the message Lenny left with Zofia is he's already been made extra wary because only men have called him when he'd be expecting to hear from a woman. I hope that advice has been of some help my dear, now I really must get on if Linda and I are to catch the 06:14 train.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

27th February

Miss Elastic to Cyril 06:41
Quote:
Is okay

Lenny to Miss Elastic 09:19
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Here's the thing, I'm at my sisters at the moment so I'll have to give you her phone number. If you want to call and try to convince me you are who you claim to be then that would be wonderful. Dolly's phone number is +44 ###6 #####1. Hopefully what you have to say will enable us to get this mess sorted out without resorting to other measures.

Kindest regards

Lenny

After that complete silence to both Cyril and Lenny until this morning.

Miss Elastic to Lenny 08:34
Quote:
What I going to do with your sister number

Miss Elastic to Lenny 08:35
Quote:
Send me your number

Lenny to Miss Elastic 11:50
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

See, here's the thing, I'm not really sure what you mean when you ask what you'll do with my sisters number.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic to Lenny 14:33
Quote:
Yes I said you should give me your number so that I will call you

Lenny to Miss Elastic 19:45
Quote:
Hello, this is Lenny

Here's the thing, I'm beginning to think you may not be the CIA after all, but perhaps on the other hand you are, and you're deliberately acting like an imbecile to make me think you're not. That's certainly the sort of thing I would expect the CIA to try if they were trying to lull me into a false sense of security. However, I guess there's a chance that you are this Elastic girl and you are as stupid as you seem to be and you just didn't understand why I gave you my sisters phone number. If that is indeed the case please let me explain again and this time I will type the rest of this email really slowly so that you have time to take the information in. I am still at my sisters because she was taken ill while I was visiting her. If you want to call me you will need to call me on my sisters home phone number. I'll give you the phone number once again just in case you were too stupid understand it's significance last time I gave it to you. Ready? +44 ###6 #####1.

Kindest regards

Lenny

Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will type the rest of this email really slowly so that you have time to take the information in

Very Happy What's sad about this though is I actually know people that think this would make a difference Surprised

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic's back, and what a sexy voice she has.

Listen here (File 7)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EBDAhlkc5_UFmXqH93_K2Y-ImUw61xuM

*this a google drive link - completely safe, but to guarantee privacy, be sure you are logged out of your personal google account

08:43 Miss Elastic to Lenny
Quote:
okay I will call you now

12:02 Miss Elastic to Lenny
Quote:
I just called you now so please send me the payment clip please

12:03 Miss Elastic to Cyril
Quote:
Hello how are your doing

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing "she" sounds like a happy camper

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic