SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Shaggy Defence: a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When similar scripts hit your inbox, it's the opportunity to sow real confusion with what I've dubbed a "cascade bait."

This bait ended up spread across almost two years.

The Scammers
Harold Wesley
Eric Wilson

The Baiter
Camille White

Lad emails are date-stamped; my comments are in bold.

Step up Mr Wesley! And he's a rude asshole as well - check out the final paragraph.

31 August 2018
Bank of America Higher Standards Home
100 N Tryon St STE 170 Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Financial Center Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am.-4:00 pm.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
BANK OF AMERICAN ONLINE ACCOUNT SETUP INSTRUCTION USD$750.000.00 DOLLARS
Attn: Online Beneficiary,
Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database Before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision.First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail
was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia
and Eastern Europe.Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization. If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions ( Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization.
Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.
I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular.Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you.The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from United nation will be activated.
You have to send the sum of $25 usd dollars i tunes card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of US$750.000.00 United States Dollars This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $25 usd dollars i tunes card and forward the information to our head quarters here in USA.
Then the funds would be received, in turn registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as
described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.
Please, if you can not afford to pay this US$25 i Tunes card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. once your bye the $25 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $25 usd dollars i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,
Thanks
Regards
Mr. Harold Wesley
Email: Address [ ]
Call and Test TEL: (+13016851879)

Cammy is puzzled.

Mr Wesley
What's an I-Tunes card?
Camille White

Wesley replies, and persists in being an asshole.

2 September 2018
Attention Camille White
You go to Apple store and asking them to give you I tunes card sum of $25 dollars them will give you that ,and immediately you buy it try and send me the copy once ok
Please, if you can not afford to pay this US$25 i Tunes card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. once your bye the $25 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $25 usd dollars i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,
Thanks
Regards
Mr. Harold Wesley

Mr Wesley
You can stow that attitude! I'll find an Apple story, but you've got no right to sneer at me like that!
Camille White

What is this Lad's problem?

2 September 2018
Attention Camille White
Thanks
Regards
Mr. Harold Wesley

Mr Wensley
What the fuck is wrong with you? I am going to see you fired if I can once this deal is done! I'll get the cards tomorrow, and then the gloves are off.
Camille White

New Lad, similar modality - kewl!

2 September 2018
This is the last chance you have to receive your fund of $4.7million USD our company is on promo get iTunes card of 100 USD and reconfirm your house address and also your phone number were you will like to receive your fund and wait before the end of today to receive your fund
Thanks and God bless you
ERIC WILSON
Please make sure you email me immediately or text it to me
Phone number +1 (517)743-4222
Email: ( [email protected] )

2 September 2018
Mr Wilson
I'm sending $50 to Mr Wensley - so does that mean that I need to send you only $50?
Camille White

No dear , what is needed here is only 100$ and everything will be finalized
so try to send us the 100$ today and then wait for the delivery or transferring of your fund as you wish to receive it ok

Mr Wilson
Don't patronise me! I call you by your name, you can return the favour. And if $100 is needed, and I've sending $50 to Mr Weasley, I send $50 to you. Simples!
Camille White

Trap is set... and sprung!

3 September 2018
hello camille you can go ahead and send the 50$ ok

Mr Wilson
I meant you should call me Ms White, but never mind that. I'll go and get the cards today.
Camille White

4 September 2018
Okay Ms White i understand you and am very glad about that
just get the iTunes card today like you said so that everything will be done

4 September 2018
Ms White have you getting the card like you said ? so that everything will be done

Mr Wilson
It's all kewl. I posted the Itunes cards today - three $20s to allow for exchange rates. They'll be with you before Freyja-day if everything goes right.
Camille White

4 September 2018
Ms Camille please I did not understand you
Can you explain to me very clearly to know if you have getting the card

Mr Wilson
You're making a big fuss about SFA here. I put the cards in the post - you know, in an envelope with a stamp? Dewd, it's not rocket surgery!
Camille White

Panic set in!

5 September 2018
Ms Camille I don't know what you are saying and also who you are posting the card because you did not know where am i
and where i leave , so if you want to get the iTunes card or to send the money then you have to ask me how you will get it to me thank you

Mr Wilson
What's with the crap about "you did not know where am iand where i leave"? You work in the same officer as Mr Weasley, so that's where I send the cards! I don't know why you're trying to make out like you're some man of mystery, and it doesn't impress me one little bit.
Camille White

Ms Camille I am not in the same office with him OK , am in united States now

Mr Wilson
Mr Weasley's in the United States as well - same office, dewd! Where the fuck else would he be? You're not making any sense.
Camille White

6 September 2018
Ms Camille i don't know Mr Weasley or either to work with him
so i think that you are getting scam by them, just send me the money i asked you to send and your fund will be deliver or transfer to you as you wish to receive it thank you

Mr Wilson
You said you know Weasley, so how the fuck can you tell me that you don't?
Camille White

7 September 2018
Ms Camille i thought is the Mr William Ashley who work with us here in our office
so i don't know this man Mr Weasley ok, just try to get the fee as i advice you to enable us get everything done

Oh come on! I said "Mr Weasley" at least a dozen times and you didn't notice? I don't know what you're up to, but I won't send anything until you make sense.

Three months go by...

7 December 2018
Hi dear friend how are you today?
it has been very long time i heard from you concern your funds or maybe you think that i am a scam
but the answer is No i want to let you know that am not a scam because you will get your funds after you have paid the needed fees which is only $200 USD,
So my dear friend don't let this opportunity to pass you because of this fees just kindly do all you can to make sure you send the 200$ today and then wait for the arriving of your funds before the Christmas season holidays ok
Thanks and Regards as i wait for your quickly reply

Two reason I know you're a scammer...
You and that shitstain Wensley are working in the same office, and he's a scammer for sure. That's one.
The cards that I posted were returned as "not at this address." That's two.
Camille White

10 December 2018
Madam mind the way you are talking to me okay
i am not working with that such person in my office and we are also not a scam
So i think that if you are really want to receive your funds then you have to comply with us thank you

Something else - my brother told me that you're a scammer, and he's never wrong about anything. That's three.

Eric drops out... but Weasley is back! Straightaway he blunders.

10 January 2019
Hello how are you doing today i hope that all is well together with your family i did not hear from you again with the fee what is happen ,are you not need to received your funds any more ,you keep silent
since, i call you since you did not pick my call i sent mail to you ,you did not reply back do you want me to divert your funds into Government account or do you real need to received your funds, if you
are real will to received your funds try and come up with the fee and you will go to Apple Store and buy the ITUNES CARD once and scratch the card and send the copy to me once so that you will have your funds received once.
Mr. Harold Wesley

Cammy will explain.

You didn't call me - you don't have my number, asshole! Why tell such stupid lies?
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

28 October 2019 (sent twice)
I promise you as soon as i hear from you with the payment Today i
shall get everything done the same day you send the I swear

You don't convince me, sheeple pig-dog. Go and bite your bottom, son of a silly person.

Weasley drops out... and Eric is back!

24 January 2020
Good morning my dear friend Camille White,
How are you doing today? I have been writing and waiting to hear from you because the directors and GM are still talking about the last payment, so that we can get this delivery done as well, just know that everything will be finalized and get done immediately after you have send the money okay
Thank you and I'm waiting to hearing from you immediately
Mr Eric

What to do... let's try an enigmatic answer.

Mr Wilson
After what happened, you ain't my friend.
Camille White

26 January 2020
What's happened? Kindly explained to me immediately because I don't really know what you re talking about okay
Thanks
Mr Eric

Don't try to act innocent! What you did is unforgivable. How can you sit there and pretend that nothing happened?

27 January 2020
My dear friend Camille white,
I don't really understand what you re talking about, believe me I can't lied or either to deceived someone which I'm a Christian and I'm also had a wonderful family,
So seriously I'm innocent or maybe someone used My name to lied or deceived you but serious I'm telling you the truth that I don't know anything about this.
Thanks
Mr Eric

Mr Wilson
I'm not your friend, and I know from personal experience that Christians with wonderful families can be drunken, lying, brutal, abusive hypocrites - like my father; so don't try to parlay your religion into some kind of whitewash. I know what you did and I won't ever forget it.
Camille White

27 January 2020
My dear, I don't really know how I can make you to understand that I'm not the person
Who you did business with before, I have not deal any transaction or business with you. So how can I understand what you re talking about, I don't know anything about this believed me, I'm innocent and your funds with us here is real and legitimacy not fake.
Thanks
Eric

Oh, the Shaggy defence now?
Never thought I'd come across that in RL.

The Shaggy Defence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I

Thanx for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

😂😂😂

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic