SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rosemary & Lenny Straight With Trueman - Safari at page3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Trueman...

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

Madam

Thank you for your email email, how was your night? I hope everything is absolutely Ok.

Also, i appreciate your cooperation in avoiding the messages of those hooligans, please avoid it and also avoid reading any email you do not know the sender. i will see if i can open a new email for you so that unwanted personals will stop disturbing you completely.

For the whatsapp, are you using android phone? or iphone?

You just have to download whatsapp app from your apple store if you are using iphone or you can download it from play store if you are using android phones.

Am still talking with the delivery company, their demands is a bit complicated but am following their instructions which is for security purposes they said.

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

I really hope he will create a new email address for Rosemary.

Quote:
Deer mer Truman sire,

Thanks you for the mail. Yes sire, every thinks is fine and all ggood her. I am so hapy and glad that I has meet you and I thanks the Lord for this alll. All so thanks for all the helps from you for me.

Sire, I thinks I all redy tell you that I do not use any telephone becos of me bad hearings. Onely me brother Lenny has a telephone but I do not know witch telephone. What is this watsappp think sire?

Yes sire, the dilevery compsany is very good I has send many thinks for the charty and all ways hapy for it. The peoples are all ways nice for me and has very good servis.

Best regrets
Rosemary Stanford.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:16 Mr Trueman
Quote:
Dear Mrs Elvis Presely

Madam,

I am honestly shocked and surprised that the previous pictures i sent was rejected?, your company's demands in the first place was so strange to me because i am a big customer of DHL, and other delivery companies, all that they needs is address and phone numbers, not even passport which i sent you already, i often receives and send gift items though air cargo as well, such demands have never occurred and of-course, no one will agree easily to send his or her half naked pictures online even you.

But In order to fulfill your company's rules and regulations, here in the second pictures, and i believed the information i provided is absolutely enough to approve this delivery and proceed to Benin if at all your company intends to execute this order.

I plead you do your best to make sure this information as provided is adequate enough, you have the passport and many copies of the receiver's pictures. please do your best and the best you can.

Thanks and God bless you.

Same underwear as yesterday. Let's hope for his girlfriend that he has a collection of those.
One of the pictures was missing but we decided to let that slide, not to discourage him too much. He really made an effort in sending so many already.

15:05
Quote:
Dear sir,

Everything is ok now. The servers accepted these pictures as valid biometrical data for your identification profile. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
The parcel will resume it's way to you and probably tomorrow it will be leaving the airport in Madrid.

Cheers,
Elvis

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good. What could possibly go wrong?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosemary keeps receiving strange mails... (I don't make this up, the mails are real Smile)

Quote:
Deer mr thrumans ire:

I has more questiion for this. I recieve to day a mailing from the grand doughter from mr Mandella from sout africas. Their are som problems with the inheritengs and she asks me for help. Can I help her sire becos I thinks she is in need for this.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

I received your email, please ignore the message from south Africa completely, its from the same people who hacked into your account before, they needed your attention by all means, they will not rest until to find their way into your life and into account again, Please ignore their email completely and never you show them any sign that you received their email.

How are you doing?how was your day? have you eaten this night?

what kind of phone are you using ? so that i can know how to advise you open the whatsapp.

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

Okay, Mr. Trueman wants to talk about food.

Quote:
Deer sire mr Tryeman,

Thnaks you for the mail and thanks ouy again for all good advise for me. Sire but if I can no reply for any mail this is deficult bbecos I can not helps the other peoples no more. Are you shore this is all hooligans and harckers?

Yes sire, I has all so eat very nice this evenings. Lenny and I was going for restrant this evening. Their is a very nice restrant in the neborhook. For beginning their was littel bites from liver from goos in defrent form like moose and faom and also bake. Tehn their was starters with quaicks, you know sire the littel birds witch do no flies. For main their was stake filai and mashrooms and thinks. And for desert their was choclat moullex with the soft choclot in site. All with the wines acords.

Sire for that watsapp I all redy tell you I do no have a telefone. Did you not reed me last mmail?
But you can all ways send me message for email sire. I am very much at me home becos of me legs.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

He's impressed Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

Wow, you really had a wonderful mixture of food today, more especially mushrooms, i love mushrooms, and octopus, I ate much of it when i visited south Korea for peace and unity negotiations by the United Nations some years Ago, I love the variety of food you mentioned, its kind of inter-continental dishes, hope you will take me to this particular restaurant by the time i visits you, so that i can test this food you just mentioned, i love food and more especially my country food, i can cook most of our food and some Korean food as well, have you tested African food before?.

Also, concerning the message you just received, please listen to my instructions and you will never regret, i acquired degrees on Financial Administrators control and funds regulatory controls and securities, all this achievement enabled me to acquire my current job position today.

I am a charity funding director and i derives happiness in helping the needy and the poor, and the orphans, that is why i was blessed with this job today, my mission on earth is to make the poor smiles and to preventing the rich from getting poor, the people contacting are the same hooligans, their mission if is to steal from you and destroy your entire wealth and life, remember they hacked into your account before which you even lost 4,500 pounds at their hand then, i know 4,500 pounds is nothing to you but remember that any one that has the heart of stealing 4,500 pounds from you will also find more ways to steal all you have from you and even destroy your life.

They knew that you have the heart of Gold and they knew you love to help, that is why they are sending you messages that will touch your heart, so that when you responds to them with hope to help, they will gradually send you email virus that will steal all your personal information secrete information and passwords to all your access, when they achieves this, you life will become something else, believe me, I will not let that happens to you, because God kept you alive because of this charity mission and because you are a good woman.

You do not deserves pains or sorrow, you deserves joy and happiness.

In our office, we have the complete list of all the Genuine and reliable charity foundations firm and their contact addresses, we also have the complete list of all the reliable orphanage homes, when you are ready for this, you have to let me know.

Many of the orphanage homes are not genuine and reliable, thats why we are here to protect the good people in world, i wish you can open a new email address and close this very one up, so that new and genuine people can have their way in your life.

Have you hard dinner? <--this made me laugh

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

Quote:
Deer sire mr tREUMAn,

Thanks you for the mail. Yes sire, the food whas delisous but the dishes where not intercontinal but all frens quisine, you know like in France. It is a frns restrant. I never has eat korean foor or african food never. SIre I am very curious abouts african foods. Can you pleas write for me you favorit african receipt with all ingerdients and the modus for making the dish so I can try for me self? Pleas sire htat wood be very nice fromyou/

Yes sire, those hooligans and harkers will go for hell and burns! It brakes me heart if the hoodlumps steels the monies for the childrens and for those who ars in need and trobbles. I will make shore for caution and be carful. Sire I do not know hox yo make a new mailingbox. May be you can make this for me? Can you helps me wiht this?

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

I really hope he'll get me that mailbox. If he keeps access, we could dangle more money "behind his back" Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:39 Good news from the servers
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK5727**** has reached Algiers international airport Houari Boumediene.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:06 The servers
Quote:

The parcel TRK5727***** has reached Mohammed V International Airport airport, in Casablanca/Morocco.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The P-Log Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been tracking his parcel non stop. 50 times in the last 24 hrs.

21:39 Truman
Quote:
Dear Elvis.

Thank you for your email and I expected by now the package must have
been arrived so we keep hoping for update as soon as possible and when
shall we expecting it tomorrow or next .

Regards

22:41
Quote:
Dear Sir,

We like to keep the environment in mind with our shipping methods and also we aim to keep our service high, but our costs low. The parcels are gathered in each airport and distributed to the next one when there are enough gathered to go in the same direction. I just checked the current position of the parcel and the system tells me it is currently in Casablanca, Mohammed V International Airport in Morocco. It is waiting for a flight from Italy to arrive there and will leave tomorrow with the next flight. I expect your parcel to arrive by the end of the week without delays.
I hope I have sufficiently informed you.

Cheers
Elvis

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Your lads should understand the "consolidation" procedures well. It is the same method that urine stained busses use in Africa. The trip doesn't start until the bus is completely full up with passengers. Nothing you can do until that happens...
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we aim to keep our service high, but our costs low

Talk about foreshadowing...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

The parcel TRK5727***** has reached Blaise Diagne International airport in Dakar Senegal.

The P-log Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Truman 15:47
Quote:
Dear Elvis.

Good day , I just notice the package has reach International airport
in Dakar Senegal since day before yesterday and I am hoping it will
arrived before the end of today or tomorrow morning please notify me
and I will like to know if you people have branch office here or we
shall go and carry it from the Airport as soon as it arrived please
clarify me .

Thanks

16:55 Elvis
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You are correct, our system states that your parcel is in Dakar, Senegal right now. Our consolidation procedures ensure that the costs of shipping can be kept low, while service will be high at all times. Parcels from several location will gather in one airport and when there are enough they will be moved together to the next airport. I can see in our systems that there will be a flight available this evening, so your parcel should reach you within a few days now.

Cheers
Elvis

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

The parcel TRK5727***** has reached Gbessia International airport, in Conakry, Guinea.

The Plog Team

[/quote]

Tomorrow Birlic will be back, the parcel will reach Accra and the lad will be invited to pick it up there.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- A new intermediary destination: Cote d'Ivoire. We will try to offer our boy some nice options for him to choose his preferrate destination for delivery. Twisted Evil
Quote:

The parcel TRK57278**** has reached Félix Houphouët Boigny International Airport airport, in Abidjan / Cote d'Ivoire.

The PLog Team

===

09.45 - Let the show begin! Laughing ... our lad just received this message from "the servers":
Quote:

Your parcel #TRK57278**** has been delivered and is ready to be picked up at our Accra, Ghana facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package #TRK57278**** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.

Accra PLog office is located in Abelemkpe area, adjacent to Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, between Accra-Tema Motorway and Hotel Triple Crown, Accra. You will have no difficulty locating the office, it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package and we will transfer your package to the parcel collection Hub for your inspection and collection. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person. For delivery details, please contact our local manager.

The PLog Team

===

11.18 - My manager Elvis explain all the details:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am pleased to announce you that your parcel has reached its final destination and can be collected at any time during the week. According to the documentation attached to the parcel TRK57278****, it seems that the final address was in Cotonou, but the official authorities in Benin have temporarily suspended the operating license of our company and at the moment we are unable to deliver locally. Of course, everything is just a very well known problem related to bribery and corruption, and our lawyers are present in Cotonou and try to solve the problem. However, at this point we cannot realistically estimate a positive term for solving this delicate problem.

As such, the management of the company decided not to abandon the packages of our clients from Benin and to make the delivery to the adjacent countries where we have local branches. In Ghana we have a very well organized local branch and we can solve the problem of delivery properly. We can also ensure delivery to Burkina Faso, Niger or Nigeria (depending on the options of our clients). Of course, all the additional expenses caused by this unpleasant situation will be settled directly, in cash, at the time of delivery.

I am at your disposal for any further questions or clarifications.
Cheers,
Elvis

===

More fun with the cretin. Laughing

Trueman to "the servers":
Quote:
Dear sir,

Thanks for your information.

Though I expected to receive it here in Benin Republic, because Ghana is very far from here. you do dont have office in Benin?

Also in Ghana, can i pick it tomorrow ?

If yes, what are the requirements?

Do we have have to pay extra charges?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

The PLog servers:
Quote:

We are just a parcel monitoring office.
For precise details regarding the delivery process you should contact your account officer or the local manager.

The PLog Team

Trueman to my manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Madam, ???

Your company informed me that the parcel has arrived to Ghana instead of Benin.

I expected to receive it here in Benin Republic, because Ghana is very far from here. you do dont have office in Benin?

Also in Ghana, can i pick it tomorrow ?

If yes, what are the requirements?

Do we have have to pay extra charges?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Elvis to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Unpleasant circumstances caused the Cotonou authorities to temporarily suspend our activity in Benin, so we cannot deliver locally. For these reasons, the management of our company decided that all deliveries to Benin should be redirected to the neighboring countries and decided to settle all the expenses that our clients make on this occasion. So, your parcel is in the custody of the local manager in Accra (Ghana) and yes, it can be picked up tomorrow until local time 18.00. There are no additional costs or requirements for you. If you want to receive the value of all the expenses incurred by the trip (transport, food, etc.) then it is sufficient to send pictures after receipts to the local manager who makes the delivery.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

12.15 - Our lad to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis,

Thanks for your email.

Is the receiver needed an international passport to pick the parcel?

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes, in our internal records there is a Nigerian Passport registered on the name Trueman_full_name and also a set of biometric photos that will help us to identify you as the real Receiver of the parcel. So, it's enough to have that passport with you. If you come by plane, then one of our drivers will be waiting for you at the Kotoka airport.

Cheers,
Elvis

Surely he has someone in Ghana (friend or relative) because he insists too much on the details of "I have to come with a passport"?.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will we have a new Safari tomorrow? We will see! Laughing

12.24 - Mr. Lad writes to Elvis, about "the Receiver":
Quote:
he will come by road because no connecting flight from here.

Must the passport be stamped because here in Africa, stamping passport by road is not that necessary.

But if necessary no problem. it will be done

Elvis to the Lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The passport of the Receiver is required only for the correct authentication of the Receiver. So, we are not interested in the stamps on his pages.
For all the delivery arrangements please contact our local manager in Ghana, Mr. Emoje Ogobunda ( [email protected] ).
He will take care that everything goes perfectly and will settle the expenses incurred by the trip on the Cotonou-Accra route.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

12.45 - Trueman to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis

Thank you very much for your help and Please notify them that we shall
be coming to pick it by tomorrow and Please if possible give us the
Phone number we can use and reach the manager in Ghana who was in
charge of the delivery so that he can be contacted upon arrival in
Ghana for more Direction to the office where the package will be
picked up by tomorrow ok.

Thank you

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am the manager responsible for the relationship with clients, until the moment of delivery. For any details regarding the delivery and for all the necessary arrangements, please contact our local manager Mr. Emoje. He will send one of his drivers to meet you, where you will be the easiest. Our company policy regarding customer communications is that everything should be emailed, so that all conversations are archived on the company's servers (for future complaints). So, any communication should be done in writing, by email.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

13.00 - Trueman to my local manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Emoje Ogobunda.

Good Day , we shall be coming tomorrow to pick up the package aboved
tracking number which was confirm by your Company that has reach to
your office in Ghana and Please provide us your Direct Telephone that
can be used and reach you upon our arrival in Ghana for the pickup of
the package under the name of (TRUEMAN FULL NAME)

Thank You

13.25 - Emoje to our idiot:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum Mr. Trueman!
Now I'm not at the office and I can't confirm anything about the arrivals today. Your parcel probably arrived today in our Accra warehouse. If you reach us directly, I inform you that the working hours program is 08-18.00. If you come from another country and need some guidance, then I will send someone to meet you at a previously established point. So, please tell me where do you come from and at what time? Do you already have all the details ready?

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Our lad to my local manager:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Emoje

Thank for your respond and we expected to received our package in
Cotonou Benin Republic but we have been explain the reason why the
package could not be deliver to us in Cotonou so we have inform your
Company that we shall be coming from Cotonou and pick up the package
by tomorrow so this is why we requested a phone number to be used and
reach you upon our arrival or we may notify you when we get to Ghana .

Thank you

13.35 - My local manager writes to Trueman:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Ekeloma,
We are not allowed to talk by phone with our clients, because there have been many cases where the clients have alleged that the company staff was rude or lying. Therefore, the rules are very clear about this. All discussions are conducted exclusively by email. So, will you come from Cotonou (probably by bus or private car) somewhere after noon time? Do you know Accra, or do you want one of my drivers to be waiting for you somewhere in town?

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:47 Roy Storm writes to our friend
Quote:
Dear sir,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Roy Storm and I work for the customer care department involving financial claims of P-log. Due to the licencing issues with some of our local branches you have to pick up your parcel at a different location as initially intended. For this you will of course be compensated, as it is a situation that has arisen due to circumstances out of your influence and there has been paid for a delivery on the address indicated on the parcel.
We highly regret that this is not possible at the moment and we want to do anything possible to make sure that you will get what you deserve and offer you the highest standard in service as possible.
All costs that you will make related to the pickup of your parcel will be refunded by our company. This will be done in cash on the day of the pickup of the parcel, but to make the administrative process final, you will need to send me pictures of your tickets and any bills for food, water, hotel stays etc. on the days that you are away from home to get the parcel. I will process them immediately and let the local branch know the amount that is reserved for your financial compensation.
I hope I have sufficiently informed you and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.13 - Trueman to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Emoje.

Thank you Very much once again and we shall be coming by Bus so we
really need Direction on where to stop and how to get to someone who
will pick us upon our arrival in Ghana .

We are moving from Cotonou this afternoon so we can meet to come pick
up the package by tomorrow .

Thanks

Something nice to read: https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2019/12/29/travelling-from-togo-to-ghana-horrors-on-the-road/

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The same message was sent to Roy

15:07
Quote:
Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your confirmation.
For the local directions on where to go I want to ask you to contact the local warehouse manager, I believe you have received his contact details, but just in case, I checked and it is Emoje <email>. He will be able to arrange the details of your meeting tomorrow.
As soon as you have any bus tickets or other bills of expenses during your trip, kindly send me pictures of them and I will make sure that the right amount of compensation money will be reserved and it will be ready and available for you on the time of pick up. Also a calculation of the return costs will be made based on your expenses of arrival and that will also be paid out immediately.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.00 - My manager Emoje to our lad:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, Mr. Ekeloma,
If you come by bus, then it is best to get off right at the airport in the center of Accra (Kotoka Airport) and wait for my driver for a coffee, in the Accra Mall (it is right next to the airport). I will send the driver as soon as I receive the confirmation from you that you have arrived well.

Salam,
Emoje

===

19.00 - 3 hours later, we have no sign from our idiot... usually, he checks his parcel 5-6 times per hour, so his silence indicates that it looks like he's already on the bus.
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, Mr. Ekeloma,
I thought you would confirm to me that you are already on the bus to Ghana, so that I can schedule one of my people to be available to you all day tomorrow. Since you don't know the city of Accra, my man will need to be online non-stop and wait for you to confirm your arrival. A copy of the passport is attached to the package file, there is also an invoice and a set of biometric photos (for visual identification). When you arrive in Accra, it would be useful to ask the bus driver to indicate the nearest station to Kotoka airport and you to get off the bus there. Just there in the area is a large shopping center (Accra Mall). There my driver will come to meet you. Keep in mind that you will need a valid SIM card for Ghana and you will need the battery of your phone to be charged. Of course, in Accra Mall you will be able to find everything you need. Please confirm if you will be alone, or if you will be accompanied by someone. It is a security issue and my driver must know this in advance.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The calm before the storm of a safari is a wondrous feeling. As usual, Mike is available if needed, and I can step in to play a night driver on one of Bertje's accounts if necessary over the next few days.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - Today will be Safari day?

03.32 - Trueman to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Sir,

The receiver is already in Ghana and will be in your office by 8am or 9am.

Thanks for your co-operation

07.22 - Emoje to our idiot:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir Mr. Ekeloma,
It's okay, I'll get to the office at 9.00am.
Please tell the Recever to contact me and confirm his presence in Ghana.
I hope he has the passport, because he will need to be able to authenticate.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

08.30 - Elvis to our dear Lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Have you managed to get in touch with our local manager and complete a joint delivery plan with him? My previous experience tells me that Africa is a continent where things can become unnecessarily complicated for seemingly unexplained reasons. I want to be sure that everything will go perfectly and that you will receive exactly the treatment you deserve as a customer of PLog company. Please let me know what the local situation is there now.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

08.30 - Emoje to Trueman:
Quote:
Salam,
It's been 2 hours and I still haven't received a confirmation message from you.
What happens?

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

Last edited by Birlic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The receiver is already in Ghana

This jackass certainly does sound like he is sending a different lad to do his dirty work despite being told that he's the only person authorized to pick up the package. I don't think things will bode well for this criminal.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, our idiots do not communicate, so obviously they are still on the bus and have no phone signal / no valid SIM card for Ghana. We wonder if Mr. Lad Trueman is really on the bus, or if the passport holder (the man who's traveling now) is his accomplice. It will be fun for us and sad for them. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.10 - My manager Emoje, to our idiot:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Ekeloma,
It's already past 9.00am and I haven't received a message from you. I do not like this kind of behavior, in which you choose to ignore the communication between us and put me in a situation of waiting in vain. You still didn't answer my previous question about the Receiver; are you alone, or are you accompanied by another person? Sir, I have other many logistical problems to be solved today and if I do not receive anything from you in the next 15 minutes, then I will start to be concerned about the other current issues of the branch.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs to take a picture in front of a well known Ghana landmark that you can compare against his biometrics. I'm curious as to whether anyone did end up on a bus. The second you mentioned Ghana he didn't so much as put up a fuss. No bitching, begging for travel cash etc. Just a reply if he could pick up the parcel "tomorrow". Very unlad-like if you ask me. I know you chose Ghana at random but it sounds like he may already have contacts there given his passport questions. I think a pic of him in Ghana may clear this up. This smells fishier than the one he's supposed to use in his church initiation rituals Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, sure! Laughing

09.21 - Trueman to Emoje:
Quote:
We are around there looking for location with taxi.

Difficult to fine the location.

Any number to contact ?

and
Quote:
We have seen the Catholic Church,

We have seen the triple crown hotel.

But unble to find the ocmpany.

Any number to call?

Emoje to our idiot:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Ekeloma,
I'm no longer in the office, but I'll send someone after you. Stop in front of the church and wait there. Take a picture with you and send it to my driver Joojoo, so he knows how you look and how you are dressed. His email address: [email protected]
Also, say if you are alone or with someone else. Our driver is trained not to allow access to the car except to the authorized persons. Joojoo will bring you to our High Security Facility in Kumasi (where the parcel was stored). In the Abelemkpe area are only our monitoring offices, but now there is no one because it is Saturday an you have delayed more than the hour you promised to come.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

Our lad to my manager Elvis... the same:
Quote:
We have seen the Catholic Church,

We have seen the triple crown hotel.

But unble to find the ocmpany.

Any number to call?

and
Quote:
Or can you send your agent to pick me at the triple crown hotel ?

===

09.48 - Mr. Trueman is not happy... not at all. He writes again to Elvis. Laughing
Quote:
Very very uncomfortable situation.

Your company in Ghana could not provide any address.

No phone number to call, i have been driving all over the area they mentioned, no address.

Now am in Triple crown hotel they mentioned

Elvis to Trueman:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I do not understand if you managed to contact the local manager Mr. Emoje and discussed the terms of the delivery arrangement. We have representative offices in Accra, or you can go directly to our warehouse in Kumasi. I don't know what you talked to my colleague Emoje, so I don't know what advice to give you. Keep me informed.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

10.02 - Trueman to Emoke:
Quote:
Can he come to the tripple crown hotel so that I can charge my phone there?

and
Quote:
Tell him to come to Triple crown guest house receiption.

My battery is down, am charging it there in we three in number

If I understand correctly, he says there are 3 idiots waiting there?
LOLOLOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Emoje to Trueman:
Quote:
Sure, Joojoo will come there, but please send him a picture with you and your friend there at the hotel reception (if you are accompanied by someone). If Joojoo doesn't get your picture, he won't come to you. Safety rules impose certain conditions. I hope you understand.

Salam,
Emoje

===

10.23 - Joojoo to Trueman:
Quote:
HELLO BOS EMOOKE TOLD ME AM HAD TO GET SOMUNA FRO DA HOTEL NEAR UR OFFIC
UHERE AR YU NOW AN UHAT IZ YUR NAME AN HOW YU LOOK ?
SEN ME A PICTUR WID YU SO AM CAN RECOGNIZ YU WELL WELL OK ?

===

06.11 - On the other side of the story, Roy Storm wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear sir,

You said you would go to the office in Ghana today, but I haven't received any pictures of bus tickets or other travel expenses yet. This way it will be very difficult to make sure the money for your reimbursement will be released on time.
Please send me the required pictures as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Roy

4 hours later, Row send another message to Trueman:
Quote:
Dear sir,

My colleague Elvis just confirmed that you told him that you are in Accra today. Please send me the requested materials so I can release the payment without delay.
Please give me a summary. Are you alone or did you bring someone with you? In that case you will both be compensated. Tell me the costs of transportation, food and hotel stays and please send me pictures of the tickets and receipts.
I can only do my job when you deliver to me what I need.

Kind regards
Roy

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Day

10.38 - Our lad wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
My name is Godwin Ekeloma Judge.

I have been standing here,

Am at Triple Crown Guest house

We need solid evidence, so my manager Emoje writes to Trueman:

Quote:
Salam,
My driver Joojoo claims that he did not receive a confirmation message or the requested photo from you. Have a problem with your phone or what's going on there? Please let me know. This message contains a useless picture. Please take a picture in front of the hotel, so that I can clearly see where you are. Answer at my previous question; are you alone, or are you with someone else? If Joojoo does not know these details, he will not allow you access to our van. OK?

Mash'Allah!
Emoke

10.55 - Joojoo to our lad:
Quote:
GET OUT ON DA STREET AN TAKE UNA PICTUR WIDH YU AN YUR GAYBOYFREND NEXT TO DA HOTEL NAME SIGN
AM WIL ARIV DHERE IN MAX 60MINTUES BECUSE AM NOW SOMUHERE BEFOR OSINO OK ?

===

We have the confirmation Laughing ... the last photos sent are "admitted" and they look like the ones from Google Street View (triple Crown Guest Lodge Accra).
So, we have one Safari here!

Trueman to Joojoo:
Quote:
Sir.

Do you really meant I sent a useless picture?

Your company has all my pictures.

All they should do it to check from my profile because everything they needs is there.

Once again, here is my picture again.

An very happy Trueman writes to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Elvis

Your company refused to pick from the hotel.

They refused to send me their address.

They refused to give me their number.

They don't sound professional.

Am stranded here

===

In the same time, Emoje responds to Trueman:
Quote:
Sir, do you want to quarrel with me or do you want to solve the problem? I said Joojoo needs a picture to see where you are. The photos sent so far do not help to identify the place. Think he comes from Kumasi and he doesn't know Accra, so it would be good to cooperate with him. It is not my fault that you are late for the meeting and you are not able to provide accurate and precise details. Who is the man next to you? Is he with you and will he come with you in Joojoo's car? What is his name? We need a picture by his ID.

Salam,
Emoje

11.16 - Trueman to Emoje:
Quote:
He is not coming with me.

He is here,am going with you alone.

That means your company is no longer in this area?

Emoje, 100% professional Laughing
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum,
I understood, everything is fine now. We don't need anything extra, if your friend doesn't want to go with you and Joojoo to the warehouse. He can wait there at the hotel because Joojoo will bring you back after we deliver. OK? Our warehouse is located in Kumasi, and our representative offices are in Accra. Since everything happened very quickly and you did not confirm anything precise until today, we did not have enough time to prepare all and to bring the package to Accra. Joojoo will pick you up from the hotel Triple Crown, he will take you to our warehouse, we wil sign the reception documents together and you will inspect your parcel, and then Joojoo will bring you back to the Hotel. Is that arrangement okay for you? Do you want us to settle some of your expenses? Your friend can wait at the restaurant and eat something, because Joojoo will pay for everything.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

- Trueman to Emoje... our boy is more relaxed now.
Quote:
Yes,

Am okay, no expenses needed to be paid.

How long will it take him to come ?

Emoje
Quote:
Salam Mr. Ekeloma,
The last time I talked to Joojoo he was somewhere in the middle of the route, so probably within 2 hours he should reach the hotel. He knows where the Hotel is located and received your last pictures, so everything is fine. If you are going somewhere to eat, leave a message at the Reception so that Joojoo will know when you to go back.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Some goats are waiting somewhere on the roadside. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic