SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rosemary & Lenny Straight With Trueman - Safari at page3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

"I would be surprised if he didn't ask for an iPhone 11..."

#metoo Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

We can start the "Delivery operation" at any time, but you will need to be aware that I will be on vacation from February 13-20.
We will be able to "send" the package next week... and together we will establish a convenient route.
- Where does Rosemary live?
- Where does your idiot live?
Linoline has all the necessary details for my Inbox from which I operate the PLog characters, so we will ask her to "move" your package at regular intervals... between 2 transit airports... every 2-3 days. So, when I go back (on February20) we can start directly the "Delivery" operation" scenario.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely. I"ll be standby if needed

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mrs.Rosemary .

Thank you very much there is know problem when your brother get to
phone shop and ask of Iphone7 the will show him many type so he can
pick one is ok by me.

Shocked He didn't!

The parcel needs to be shipped from London to Cotonou. I am sure that won't be a problem Smile
I'll send you the details soon.

I can also easily delay another week.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- The parcel's route: London -> Paris -> Madrid -> Algiers -> Casablanca -> Dakar -> Accra.
- The final destination: Niamey or Ouagadougou Laughing
- A normal transport route lasts 10-14 days, so we can start anytime you want.
- We will request the identity documents for our lad and some BIP trophies (if applicable).
- We can "freeze" the delivery of the parcel anytime, until our requests are solved. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be so awesome if a lad finally makes it to Naimey. The life of a P-LOG package is so enviable. "We take the really really scenic route" should be its motto. Of course, when the package needs to be recalled the concorde suddenly reenters service and ferries it back to sender like lightning in just a matter of hours. Technology is so amazing...and I am pleased how adamantly the baiters here embrace it Laughing
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be on standby too in case, for some unfathomable reason, the lad is disappointed with our customer service.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will get 10 laptops and Β£10,000 but the only thing he's interested in is the iPhone 7. And I'll probably send him an 11 Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mrs.Rosemary .

Goodevening.

How are you , did you brother was able to buy the iphone as you sedn
him to do please update me .

Regards
Dr Trueman

Quote:
Deer sire,

Tanks you for the mail. Sire me brother did not make to the shop to day but do not worries we will get the telephone on time for the sending of the package. We will try for the sending in the beginning of the nexst week. If their are any updates or extra needs pleas let me now.
Sire I has receive many mails for the verivactions of me pasward bit I thinks I needs for asking first for you if htats oke for this? I thinks becos I has change me pasward I must let this verivacatioin? Pleas advice for me?

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

And he really can't wait...

Quote:
Dear Rosemary Stanford
IAM WAITING FOR UPDATE TO KNOW IF HE WAS ABLE TO GET IT.

REGARDS
DR. TRUEMAN

Quote:
Deer sire mr treuman;

Thanks you fto rhe mail. SIre, me brother did not go to the village to day becos he had for work in me house for the cleaning and so but do no worries sire. We wil sends all for you on monday becos this week end I am no at home. Me brother dreves me to Madelaine me youger neese. I can stay with heir for the week end until the sunday. Then Lenny will drive me backs home and than monday we will go for the shipping of the pakkage and we will include you telephone like yuo ask for us. to gather with the labtobs and the monies.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Rosemary.

Thank you for your email that is ok by me please you people should try and see all will be shipping on Monday and let your brother not forget to snap those Loptop pictures and send me as soon as the package is ship the he scan me the DHL RECEIPT so i can be tracking it and know when it arrived ok .

Please and please make sure you never do any verification by any mail you may received because if you do this thiefs will collected your password back please be very careful and alert on that so that such will not happen again ok ,you really need to be be careful about it.

Thank you once again and I also inform my Church Pastor about this work of project and he assured to supported to join me and go so that after we given those loptops out he will be there to lead us in Prayer also ,so dont worried everything will be ok.

I wish you lovely weekend

Regards
Dr Trueman

Quote:
Deer Mr treuman sire,

Thanks you again for the mailing and I rely am looking fore ward for this all and I am excite for us do this charty to gather. And may be we can do more from this thinks to gather in the furture. Sire do you thinks it is may be good if you send me the email address from the Pastor? May be we kan links him to gather wiht the Father of me church for later charty projecs becos we do many. Thinks wath we can do to gather and for all.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Maybe he's interested in some church baiting too Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I hear church bait? This can be fun! If you have an open position I'm interested to apply

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ #metoo! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have a church website and all the characters are already ready in the "starting line". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can even postpone the shipping and say you want to do that donation through the church if he agrees to become reverend for the good cause of the local community. That way he will even be able to receive more because a reverend receives a hefty paycheck and a bigger sponsorship. This way you can have a lot more fun before the safari begins. Membership process, pictures, moses parting the sea with the lad's disciples, baptism with milk and honey (or white and yellow paint), maybe even a pyramid Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, of course, the Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb intends to diversify its activity and wants to set up new parishes in Africa ... if Mr. Trueman is a true Christian and if he believes that the Faith is strong in him, then of course Mrs. Rosemary can convince The Elderly Council to approve a generous budget for this action. Yeap, I'm sure of this! Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Nicodim can also be brought in if needed. He’s been a bit lonely recently, although that has perhaps given him some time to brush up on his Romanian; he always seems to contradict and misinterpret slightly what the other church leaders write. Not too much, just enough for the lads to doubt their sanity slightly.

To anyone who is involved in this church saga, if it does occur: I recommend bibledice.com to generate random Bible verses for church characters to cite. With some creativity, any verse can be interpreted as relating to the situation at hand or the lad’s general moral progression.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow! A whole parish turns up Laughing

It looks like Mr. Trueman can't wait until his package is arrived and would rather try to avoid playing the pastor for the moment.

Maybe something for later...

@MrMystery314 - another handy bible verse site: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/
You can search on keywords and theme.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow we will have the parcel already on the way to Africa... we will keep you up to date. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.42 - From the Plog servers, to our lad:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

TRACKING CODE: TRK57278****
PIN: 51***

Dear Trueman_full_name,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: Rosemary S******.
Please visit our web site at http://www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK57278****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK57278**** is: [email protected]

For to track your parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log-in with the following details:
- Username (your email): [email protected]
- Password (a standard one): **********
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Support Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Elvis Presley: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any specific questions.

The PLog Team

11.06 - The 2nd notification from the servers:
Quote:

The parcel TRK57278**** has passed the preliminary phase of customs evaluation and it is now in the custody of the commercial hub at Heathrow International airport, London - UK.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

Our boy has already logged on to PLog's website to track his parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosemary received next mail on sunday evening. It looks like Mr. Trueman needs more money Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Rosemary

How are you doing today hope your ok, I was able to speak with my Pastor about this Charity project and he was very happy because he has been doing it for so long which the normal visited Charity Homes every sunday and gift them something like Food stuff and Wears and books to supported them due to his position he does not have much to do because all this was something that will be gather by the Church member as a little support and according to him that the promise to get a school Bus for the Charity home which can be taken Children to school and bring them back but this has been a long time problem for them and I told him that you will be very happy to be a support of them in getting the school and according to him that they are looking for about 2Million FRANCE CFA which is about 3500 POUNDS to be use and completed the money the need to buy this school bus for the Charity home that he has been praying over it since month now asking God to send a helper who will supported them to meet up the needs of this Charity Organization , so as it was now you know what you can do to also supported them because I even told him that we can offer about 3 Loptop to supported this Charity school and he was very happy after my telephone conversation with him this evening .

Yes he was a good man of God and since I have been workshoping in his church God is faithful and I also inform him that once you received your ATM CARD that you will be happy to do more than expected that he should be putting everything in prayer so that we can finalise the while transaction before the end of this week , so Please you people should make sure that the while money will be split in to three places and put inside the loptop seal and make sure it will be well covered and dont allowed the DHL people to notice that there was money inside the loptop because if the get to know the may removed it , so you people should cool down package the while loptop and put the money inside then you let me know how much the total amount was inside so I can know how to distributor it as you wish and I will also finalise with the Bank to see all this approved Documents must be Notarized before the Court to enable the Bank release your ATM CARD on Wednesday as Guarantee so that once you get it you will start withdrawing money from it .

Meanwhile, here is the Pastor address as you request so you can feel free to email him because he know very very well how to do this Charity work he will put more effort on it so be rest assured this will be done as you wish ok ,Please do not forget to get me the phone as I requested and make sure everything will be well package and try to see the DHL will make EXPRESS DELIVERY so that it can arrived here on Tuesday afternoon if possible ok.

Here is the pastor address and his name so you may also feel free to contact him ok, his name PASTOR xxxxxxx KOFFI (email. [email protected]) I will also discuss more about this project with him tomorrow after service and please here is same address that you will use for the sending of this package ok.

I shall be expecting to hear from you

Best Regards
Dr Trueman

That shouldn't be any problem. The more, the better!

Quote:
Deer Mr thrueman sire;

Tanks you for the mail? And I all so thanks you fot all the helpings you do for the charity and for helping the poor childrens. You are rely a good man mr Treuman. Do you thinks it is best to sends the Β£3,500 now with the package all so to morrow or do I send it with the next projecs with Pastor Kofi? It is just small money so it is no for problems.
Is it oke if I give the email addres from Pasor Kofi to some body from our church for making plan for other charties?
When we arange tthinks with the church we can sand much more monies than now. I all so thinks that it is a good idea for giving the amt card for Pastor Kofi too. Sire I thinks the childrens can use this much better then I do for. I am all redy 81 years old sire, and I can never spend all the monies I have.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

This morning...

Quote:
Dear Mrs Rosemary.

Good morning, how are you doing, regards to your email last night that
the ATM can be given to pastor which is not possible because it was
not approved on his name and it was only you have that will have
access to the fund so whatever you can do more in future can be only
after your card get to your hands and you start withdrawing from it
and you can now discuss further with the pastor how we can carry out
on the project OK don't worried about it.

Please do let me know once your about to move for the shipping and
don't forget to inculd the iPhone7 I requested from you and also let
me know how much in total that was package in the loptop and you will
just present the package to the dhl as simply laptop package to be
deliver and please do not let them know there was money inside the
loptop OK.

I shall be waiting for the Dhl receipt as soon as the shipping is done
OK and your brother will scan me the receipt so I can e tracking the
package to know when it arrived and please pay them for Express
delivery so it can arrived here by tomorrow been Tuesday OK.

Best Regards
Dr. Trueman

Problems with the iPhone. I'm sure he doesn't mind...

Quote:
Deer sire mr treuman,

Thanks for the mailing. Sire, Lenny is just back home from the sending of the package.Their was just one problem sire. Lenny was first going to bye the telephone for you. Now sire, Lenny may be is not the smartest man but he is a good and an honnest man and I thinks that the peoples from the store has take avantige from me brother becos he has not the telephone you has request but the telphone 11 modil. Sire me apologies for this but all the thinks are now all redy send to you. Please if the telephone is not good, just send it back next week and I will make for shore to send tge right modil like you has ask. Me brother has all so go to hte copy shop for the scanning of the paper from the shipping copany.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Rosemary forgot to attach the invoice...

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

OK thank you very much and I will do so if I see the phone and please
do get back to me with DHL receipt once his back from scanning it and
please how much in total did you put inside the package hope you
inculd the one that pastor ask to b use and complete to buy the school
bus for the charity home OK.

I am happy everything will be OK and once I received it I shall let
you know OK.

Once again thank you so much and I can assured you everything will
completed before the end of this week and your ATM card shall be in
your door step as bank assured us OK.

Regards
Dr. Trueman

A little overview...

Quote:
Deer Mr Treumans sire,

Thankls youf or the mail. I am sory I forget teh documens to atach for this mail. Yes dire I has include the monies fot the bus for the childresn too. Their is an total for Β£12,000 in the boxes of the computers. That is the Β£4,500 for the amt card cervications, the Β£5,000 for the charty you has planed and the Β£3,500 fir the school bus for the childrens. I did no tell this to any body and the monies are well hidden.
Their ar 10 computer labtops in the box all for the apple company and the one telephone you asked, all so for the apple company, but the wrong modil 11. Please forgif me for this.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

All set! Let's hope he will travel Very Happy

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems promising. I'm on standby as needed. I feel like I've been slacking off with baiting over the last few months, so I need to get back to full steam, and what better opportunity than yet another satisfied customer?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Mr. Trueman has checked his parcel no less than 10 times today... tomorrow I will move the parcel in Paris/France. Laughing
- Probably the manager Elvis will enter the building too. Twisted Evil

Proposed route of the parcel:
- Tuesday: Paris
- Thursday: Madrid
- Saturday: Algiers
- Tuesday: Casablanca
- Thursday: Senegal
- Saturday: Accra

Our boy is from Benin, so we will try to propose him a trip to Niger / Burkina Faso. We will see.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

The parcel was "moved" in France... The next move for the parcel will be Thursday - in Madrid. Laughing
Our boy just received one short info from the PLog servers:
Quote:

The parcel TRK57278**** has reached Charles de Gaulle Airport, in Paris, France.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

07.45 - My manager Elvis Presley enter the building.
Quote:
Good morning, Sir!

My name is Elvis Presley and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK57278****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (aka Mr. Trueman_full_name). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel TRK57278****), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- the full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Miss Rosemary S******* from UK),
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you do not have valid identity documents (these situations are quite common in Africa), then we will use a biometric authentication procedure (used for people who have not permanently resided and no legally established identity). The Sender paid all the costs related to the transport of the parcel (customs duties, insurance, handling and transport) so that for The Receiver there is nothing to pay upon delivery.
If you have any questions or issues, please tell me.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis Presley

===

10.50 - Elvis to our boy, a new message:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Did you receive my previous message regarding the need for legal authentication of the beneficiary?

Cheers,
Elvis

If he chooses to be silent and refuses to cooperate, we will freeze the parcel's transport. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.55 - Mr. Trueman's parcel was "frozen"... now he is obliged to contact my manager Elvis:
Quote:

The parcel TRK57278**** is frozen, in the commercial hub of Charles de Gaulle airport (France) for reasons related to the Receiver authentication.
Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Well, well, well. Laughing Laughing Laughing

11.59 - Mr. Trueman to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis

Thank you very much for your update and please fine attached copy of the receiver TRUEMAN and phone +229-69-67-**** .

Thank you once again
Trueman

12.13 - Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I confirm that I received your message and also received the copy by your passport. Unfortunately, its quality is below the level at which it can be accepted by the server that validates the beneficiaries' authentication. Please send me a new scanned copy at very good quality. I will order the continuation of the delivery process, but I mention that the problem of "authentication" of the Receiver is serious.
At the same time, please confirm that the delivery data sent by Sender are correct. I hope you have already received a copy of the Invoice that our London representative gave to the Sender.

Cheers,
Elvis

I hope he refuses to send a copy by passport, so we can ask for BIP photos. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.06 - Trueman to Elvis:
Quote:
Receiver name .Trueman_full_name
#*** Carry Akpakpa
Cotonou, Benin
Phone +229-69-67-****
Passport has already attached

Thank you

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I confirm that I received those 2 messages and that new copy of the passport. Is OK. The Delivery process will continue and in the next days the parcel will reach his final destination. The sender paid the fees for "regular transport", so the package will be consolidated with others in the following transit airports. The "Consolidation" procedure implies that several packages having the same destination are to be assembled together and transported together. This procedure helps us to lower the overall transport costs.

You will be constantly informed about the position of the parcel by our colleagues in the parcel monitoring office. Also, through our online application, you can check non-stop what is the current position of your package, in real time. If there are any questions or concerns, I am at your disposal.

Cheers,
Elvis

- Unfortunately for us Laughing, the idiot sent a very good quality scanned copy of his passport ... it's real, that's his name!
- In these circumstances, I can no longer claim the BIP photos. Fuck! Laughing
- I will keep this in my mind and in future stories I will apply another tactic: "All the deliveries for the packages that are cataloged HVC type (high value content Laughing ) must be made compulsory with the BIP procedure. Twisted Evil
===

- Our boy frantically checks the position of his parcel.Laughing

18.33 - Full of hopes, Mr. Trueman wrote to my manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis

Thank you for your notification and we shall be waiting for the arrival soonest.

Thanks

===

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Trueman is all happy with the situation...

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

Good afternoon madam, this is to bring the current situation reports of the this delivery to your notice, I received an email from the delivery company informing me of the present status of the package which is in France at the moment, they also requested for the passport copies of the receiver and other relevant information about the package which I have also sent to them, their final information was that everything has been confirmed and okay, and under control, I am glad to hear that.

I have started feeling the joy and happiness the less privileges will derives through your help and assistance and I will never stop asking God to keep blessing you with good health and happiness and prosperity in all the days of your life.

Because I am aware that you have been richly blessed, and more blessing will never stop coming into your life now and for ever, all you needs now is good health and happiness as the blessings of God will never stop following you, the prayers of the orphans, disables and less privilege you helped will keep succeeding you in all you do.

I have also communicated with the bank; everything is well arranged and planned, upon the confirmation of this package, I will proceed to finalize everything with them without any single delay.

I will not fail to keep giving you updates.

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

A little disturbing message...

Quote:
Deer MR TREuman sire=

Thanks you fro the mailings. Sire I hope avry thinks is all right. Their is an stange thing that has hapening sire. I has recieved a mails from Mr Buhari do y ou know he sire? He tells me you ask for the changing of the recievers adres is that corect? He tells me tosend the package to I think your capital is Benin City is corect? I do hope this id not the rusian harkers agian. What is this about sire pleas axplain?

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

Oh you not need be surprised about the strange message you received
from those hooligans who hacked your account previously.

As a child of God, you should realize that Satan and his agent are
never pleased to see favors and breakthrough coming to the life of the
children of God, which is why he rendered the orphans fatherless and
motherless.

Do not respond to them, never you allow them to notice you that
received their email, honestly, you do not even have to read their
messages because some of their messages comes with hacking viruses
which after reading it, you can get your password lost or they can
penetrate into your email account and use it for other criminal
activities, but they prayers of the orphans will never allow anything
harm to happen to you and me, you should please protect yourself by
not reading any message that does not come from me or your relatives
who has been in communications with you earlier.

I initial wanted to advise you to close down this email and open
another new one they don't have before, but i don’t want it to looks
as if am controlling your life and your privacy, though its for your
own good, if not, i would have advise you shutdown this particular
email account and open a new one and contact me with the new account.

But moreover, i am not worried, so far we are doing all this for the
children of God that needs help, their God will keep protecting you
and me.

How are you doing today? Is the weather so hot?

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

Let's install a few extra security measures Smile

Quote:
Deer sire Mr treman sire;

Thanks you for te mails and thanks you for all the helps with this all. Yes sire, the Satan is all ways lurking on the peoples who are doing the good and the faitfool thinks and all ways try for the decieving of thoos who do not pay for atention for the evil and so all.
Sire I has send me brother the after noon back for the ofice from the shippings company and has ask for ecxtra savety mesurements. The peoples from the shippings will take good care for this and they say htey will contact the reciever witch is you, for the biotrix say me brother. Yhis only costs not so many pounds so is no problems for me so you don has to worries for nothing. I dont want any thinks happens for the monies and the exquipents for the childrens, sire.
Pleas keeps me for up en date all ways.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.50 - my manager Elvis to Trueman:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I was informed from the headquarters that the Sender contacted our agency and concluded an additional insurance policy, against cyber fraud and identity theft. The additional insurance costs were all paid by Sender. We will need to use a secondary authentication method, based on the biometric identification. We will ask for some pictures of you from which specialized software will extract the information needed to create a so-called personal biometric profile. These are the conditions imposed by the Insurance Company. I will come back tomorrow with more details, after consulting our IT department.

Cheers,
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- My manager Elvis comes with the necessary details for special authentication procedures (BIP)... attached is a sketch drawn by Leonardo daVinci (The Vitruvian Man).
Quote:
Good morning Sir,

Please allow me to come up with the necessary clarifications. The biometric authentication procedure (BIP), paid by Sender and requested by the Insurance Company, involves the creation of a "unique personal profile" based on some photographs. A specialized software analyzes the pictures and extracts all the necessary information in such a way that the result is a personalized file, unique to each person. Like fingerprints, this unique profile allows the precise identification of the Receiver regardless of identity documents. There have been many cases where the impostors stole the true Receivers' IDs and then fraudulently took the packages. This risk is eliminated through the biometric authentication procedure, so the packages reach exactly the legal beneficiaries. I hope you understand the need to ensure delivery in the best conditions.

Basically, you have to send a number of 8 personal photos, which will respect each of the 2 positions explained below:
a) Position #1 - with raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
b) Position #2 - with your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.
You must send 4 pictures for each of the 2 positions: front, back, left and right. So a total of 8 pictures.

The software algorithm is based on what is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci. It is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages.
I must make it very clear that you do not have to be completely nude!
I repeat, you must have a cloth or wrapped material around your hips!

It is recommended that the pictures be taken out, in good light, so that all biometric details are visible. The photos must be of good quality and very clear. If you have some particular signs on your body (scars, unhealed wounds, tattoos, moles or warts, etc.) it is good to pay special attention to them. A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile (yours) that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery).

Cheers,
Elvis

Mr. Trueman is interested in the parcel and checks its position regularly. Laughing
===

07.39 - Let's make him happy!... from the PLog servers, a good news:
Quote:

The parcel TRK57278**** has reached Adolfo Suarez Airport, in Madrid, Spain.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some trophies... not a real BIP, but very close. Laughing

10.14 - Mr. Trueman to my manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis

As requested attached for your view.

Thanks

10.50 - Elvis is not satisfied with those photos. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,

First, there must be a number of 8 pictures, ie 4 for each position. Secondly, you do not have to have shirts and long pants, because the purpose of the biometric profiling is to take into account the body size and any particular signs. So, you only have to wear some underwear, or some short boxers. So, please restore the pictures and send them to me. Remember my explanations, the pictures should be done in sunlight, somewhere outside. The pictures taken inside are not accepted because the artificial light distort the standard color profile.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

11.30 - Still nothing from him, so Elvis writes:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Did you receive my previous message regarding the correct way in which the photos needed for the biometric profile should be made?
In the next few hours I will be leaving the office, but I expect you to send me the correctly restored pictures.

Cheers,
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BIP #1

- Trueman to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis

Atteched is the copies as requested .

Thanks

18.00 - Of course, the pictures are not accepted because they do not respect the necessary conditions. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir, good evening!

I confirm that I received the last set of your biometric pictures. I'm glad you understood the procedure, but I'm afraid you didn't read my message carefully. I have made very clear the necessary conditions:
"Remember my explanations, the pictures should be done in sunlight, somewhere outside. The pictures taken inside are not accepted because the artificial light distort the standard color profile."
As such, the pictures sent are not accepted because they are made indoors and in artificial light.
Please restore them tomorrow, somewhere outside (outside, in the yard, etc.).

Let me tell you that your parcel arrived in Spain and has a good chance of leaving tomorrow for Africa, if everything is in order and you can send me the new fresh correct pictures in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

18.45 - It seems tomorrow we will have another fresh set of BIP pictures. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Elvis.

Thank you for your email and yes well understand we shall get back to
you tomorrow within 9 am or 10 am in the morning as requested ok.

Thanks

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Laughing You are sheer evil, Birlic!

a little update on the correspondence between Mr. Trueman and Rosemary.

A standard request these days...
Quote:
Dear Rosemary

Thank you for your email. i tried to call you many times today but could not reach you, but finally i got your brother, i got your email, i will keep you updated once there's any information from the company.

Please can you download a whatsapp app on your phone so that we can be communicating on whatsapp also.?

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

Quote:
Deer lr Trumen sire;

Thanks you for the mailingΒ΅; Sire, what is a watsapp? I don't know many from computer thinks. Is this some thins like email? Pleas axplain.
Sire do you know any peoples from the contry of Togo becos I has receive mails from father bishop emela from the church from Togo for the helping for the childrens their. Is this the Rusian harkers too and what do I do for this? Pleas advice thanks you for all you help.

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
Dear Rosemary

May the blessings of the lord be upon you,i received your email and i wish to advise you not never to respond to the so called rev. father from Togo, i believed and am convinced that he is one of those hooligans trying to penetrate your email account.

Please do not respond to any strange email without my permission, its my duty to keep you save, because the children of God needs you always safe.

Please is it possible for you to close down this account and open a new email address so that you can stop receiving all this strange emails.?

Remain Blessed

Dr Trueman

Well, that's not going to happen.

Quote:
Deer sire turman:
Thanks you for the maol: Yes sire, I will not write back for the bishop hooligan as you request because they are all hoodlumps and they are penetration me accunt. I will all ways ask for you if I do not know for this.
Sire, is it very necesary for the opening of an other account becos I do not nkow how much to do this. Me late husbank all ways did aall the computer thinks and I don know much from this. Can you help me for the axplantation?

Best regrets,
Rosemary Stanford.

There's not much going on here but Mr. Trueman is kept very busy by Mr. Presley Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.30 - Elvis to Mr. Trueman:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry for my late response, but I'm home and only now I saw your message.
It is ok, I will wait tomorrow for your complete set of BIP photos.

Have a nice evening Sir!
Elvis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic