SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'I AM JUST VERY PLANE TO YOU' - a Mal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scammer
Paul Mathias, “the management of TECHIE GURUS SECURITY COMPANY”

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds

The Lad's emails are date-stamped; my comments are in bold.

Yep, TECHIE GURUS SECURITY COMPANY... Rolling Eyes

6 December 2016
Attention: Malcolm Reynolds
We are the management of TECHIE GURUS SECURITY COMPANY, here in (Paris France) is bring to your notice after discovering a sealed trunk box and the scan result indicated that the contains of the trunk box was United States of American dollars.
The code of the trunk box is (ES44M/ECO/04) when this code was tracked we observed that the consignment was transferred from Madrid Spain by a diplomat who died with Malaysia Airlines MH370, on the 8th of March 2014.
However, we could only discovered your name with your email address attached on the trunk box receipts that is why we are contacting for immediate response to enable this company to properly handle the delivery of the box to your country.
Also you’re advised to reconfirm your full names to enable us to be proper sure of this claims.
As soon as we hear from you further details will be review to you and chance of claims.
I look forward to hear from you as soon.
Mr. Paul Mathias,
Foreign Operations Department, (MD).

The message was received in an account I don't use much (and has since been lost), so I directed the Lad to my baiting account.

11 December 2016
Sir,
We sent you our supervision of the trunk box discovered to your name, of which we are not aware of your dealings we diplomats. Now we are to discuss how you should receive the trunk box. If you will like to visit Paris France, or you will like home deliver?
If you need home delivery we expect you to forward your complete home address/telephone number and any of your official ID to enable us to start the process of the delivery documents.
Noted the new email you identified.
Mr. Paul Mathias,

Mr. Matthias
You got me there, dude - details, please.
Malcolm Reynolds

12 December 2016
Sir,
The details you needed is to prepare yourself to Paris by this week Friday 16th of December 2016.
The company will assist you to lodge the funds into bank account you will open here in Paris to enable you to transfer to any destination you want the transfer by your instruction.
All you need is to obtain coverage registered company address papers which will indicates that your funds was contract funds and bank will approve you.
Although I will personally assist in any area in order to complete your successful transfer.
Mr. Paul Mathias,

No, Lad, you ain't going to safari me!

Mr. Mathias
What you're suggesting is impossible. I cannot travel to Paris at such short notice; in fact, I can't travel at this time of year on account of my employment.
But that aside, I have no idea what funds you claim to have. Please explain that.
Malcolm Reynolds

12 December 2016
Sir, I only suggested if you can be able to fly to Paris to enable you understand the details properly, but due to your employment that you will not able to travel,
Sir, the contents of our previous email indicates that a diplomat who died on Malaysia airline, kept the trunk box under our care on purpose of home delivery to you. But unfortunately he was a victim on the plan crash. When we screen the trunk it was united states dollars contains, and your name was written on the trunk that is why we could be able to contact you.
Please note that we did not count the funds inside the trunk, and that should be done neither when the agents handle the delivery to your country.
Therefore due to your employment, we can proceed to handle the delivery to your home town. If you can forward to us your complete address.
Mr. Paul Mathias,

Mr. Mathias
I don't know what you're talking about.
No-one told me about any gorram diplomat. Who sent him?
Malcolm Reynolds

Oops...

12 December 2016
Dear Nizam Lmitaz Mohammed,
Sir,
Well you can relax your yourself and both of us can work out the delivery and do the sharing 50/50. Most time some country do use diplomats to move money from their countries whereby you are not aware of any contract please we use this opportunity to work together and get the trunk box delivered to your country and I will fly to meet you.
I promise everything will work out fine, hence am the person in position to contact you and to do all the necessary need to complete the delivery.
If you permit I will start the process and we handle it very secret,
I wait your reply.
Mr. Paul Mathias,

Mr. Mathias
Who is "Nizam Lmitaz Mohammed"?
Malcolm Reynolds

The Lad chooses to just roll over the blunder.

12 December 2016
Dear Malcolm Reynolds,
Sir,
Well you can relax your yourself and both of us can work out the delivery and do the sharing 50/50. Most time some country do use diplomats to move money from their countries whereby you are not aware of any contract please we use this opportunity to work together and get the trunk box delivered to your country and I will fly to meet you.
I promise everything will work out fine, hence am the person in position to contact you and to do all the necessary need to complete the delivery.
If you permit I will start the process and we handle it very secret, Please do not be worried "Nizam Lmitaz Mohammed'' was a clients that have such item like yours under our custody.
I wait your reply.
Mr. Paul Mathias,

So I let that go, and moved on.

Mr. Mathias
You make it sound all so simple. I don't agree. What country was that diplomat working for? How come my name ended up on the box? I need to know and it's a gorram surprise that you haven't though to ask!
Malcolm Reynolds

13 December 2016
Dear Mr. Malcolm Reynolds
Sir,
You should not be surprise due to we had so many experience concerning such things several years.All you need to do is to comply with me and everything we move very smoothly.
According to the records the diplomat has been working with United Nations for an official assessments of delivering both Asia/ America and South American, every part of the world.
If you did not do any contract in the passed, then you will have to consider it that they may likely try to use your name to move the funds from any country but unfortunately the diplomat was a victim to Malaysia airline that got varnish,
Hence I am the person who is in control of the trunk box, I may propose that we use this opportunity to move the trunk to your country and we share the money 50/50
The only we need is to obtain diplomatic immunity which will covers the trunk to your destination.
Do not be worried, we will perfect everything and no one will know anything about the trunk which contains the funds USD.
What is your opinion?
My regards,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr. Mathias
If a diplomat was moving money, why was he using my name at all?
Malcolm Reynolds

As explanations go, that's terrible.

19 December 2016
Sir,
The diplomats use to move money from some of the Africa countries with some peoples names, just to use the name as legal delivery when finally they have moved the funds from the country then they will change the names to their relative names, I am explaining to you with experience and that is why I want us to collaborate I assured you, all the coverage documents will be completed and I will instruct our delivery agents to your city, just forward your address/mobile telephone numbers.
I wait your reply
My regards,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr. Mathias
What you're describing sounds like those diplomats were accomplices to embezzlement and using my name as a patsy.
Malcolm Reynolds

19 December 2016
Sir,
Actually this is our opportunity to earn the funds, I have totally investigated and the diplomat was among the Malaysia victim and with my position here I will work out everything to ensure all the coverage documents are on your full name/address.
Just follow my directives and we shall benefited. Your names has covered everything to this claim. I repeat send me only your home address/mobile telephone number.
My regards,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr. Mathias
You mean it's our opportunity to steal the funds.
Malcolm Reynolds

19 December 2016
Sir,
This is a deal for both of us, if you are ready to comply then inform me to enable me to start all the documentation process
What is your opinion?
My regards,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr. Mathias
I'm just wondering if you have any other surprises that you're keeping to yourself. You sure as hell didn't tell me anything without being forced to disclose.
Malcolm Reynolds

20 December 2016
Dear Malcolm Reynolds
Sir,
I am just very plane to you and would like to handle this great deal with you. There is nothing more hidden. Forward to me your Telephone/address to enable me start the documentation on your behalf.
I await
Mr. Paul Mathias

Mr. Mathias
The only reason that you were "plane" to me was because I forced you to be. Don't try to boondoggle me.
Malcolm Reynolds

The Lad takes Christmas off, and we resume in the New Year.

6 January 2017
Daer Macolm Reynolds
Sir,
Happy new year to you and your family.
Due to our holidays I was unable to finalize the communication with you, Now we had resumed how do we complete the deliver of the funds which I told you that was discovered from our custody?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
My regards,
Mr. Paul Mathias

Mr. Mathias
You haven't settled my concerns.
Malcolm Reynolds

7 January 2017
Sir,
What settled you need from me? I have explained to you all the details and risk free to this delivery what else do you need?
If you can appoint the area you need me to explain more, kindly update me.
Thanks,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr. Mathias
You're asking me to receive money that was being smuggled by a diplomat from an unnamed country to an unknown destination for an undisclosed purpose, who was using my name and email address during the shipping for no plausible reason.
Excuse my dust, but that's a fuckload of uncertainty and I don't like uncertainty.
Malcolm Reynolds

9 February 2017
Sir,
I just came back from my trip from London yesterday and actually I could not be able to contact you during my staying in UK, due to so much commitments, what is the matter that you have not been able to contact me in regards to the consignment which was kept here in Paris and also on your names?
Please I am ready to clear every doubts which may convince you to follow my directives and risk less. Remember I am the member of this company and I believe we can handle this transaction confidential.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks,
Mr. Paul Mathias.

Mr Mathis
They don't have the internet in England? Holy shit on a shingle - Brexit must be worse than I thought! And if you can't contact me, I can't contact you.
Malcolm Reynolds

That bit of scorn seems to have broken the Lad's spirit, and he never replied. He may have been just very plane to me, but he turned out to be less than a high-flier.

Thanks for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic