SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fishy business still going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing more from Miss Elastic, I can only assume that she's got her hands on the £4000 at last. Now Cyril knows that MoneyGram really is the way forward he once again holds out the hand of friendship to Fish Lad.

Cyril just now
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

Please believe me when I say there's nothing I'd like more than for both of us to move on with our lives. How long as it been now since you contacted me claiming to be FBI director Warry? God, it must be almost a year now, is it not? I often sit and wonder if Trevor Davis every did get his ATM card. I know throughout our time together we've had our little ups and downs, but I think if we work together we can achieve a satisfactory outcome to all of this. Anyway, if it means getting you off my back and will make you feel a little happier I'll send you that damned £5000 you want. It's a lot less than you would have collected if you'd just come and collected the money from me in person, but if you're happy with that piddling amount then I'm not going to argue with you. What I'll do is send it via this new MoneyGram thing that Lenny who does the accounts for me sent Elastic a little something through. The poor girl had some idiot helping her to receive it that was causing a problem, but I think I was able to sort that out for her as she hasn't be in touch to say that she still can't get the MTCN. I was at least expecting a thank you from her, but I guess she's probably been to busy partying with the money I had Lenny send. Anyway, what I'll need from you is where you want the £5000 sent and to who. I probably won't be able to pop along to the MoneyGram office until Monday so there's no rush to get back to me right away. Hope my kind offer will allow us to part as friends because it's not very nice knowing that there's someone out there that doesn't like me.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fun at least continues.

Fish Lad 06:51
Quote:
I said I don't want it in moneygram I want it in card so that that I will 4mmot have the same problem Elastic is facing now as you said just get it in Google play card is okay fr me

Cyril 09:23
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

It's nice to hear from you, Linda was just saying she's glad that you and I are finally trying to get our differences sorted out which is kind of her considering she still hates you and wishes thunder on your generation, whatever that means? Now, I've read what you have to say and I really do think MoneyGram is the quickest way to get this £5000 to you. Admittedly Elastic did encounter a slight problem obtaining the MTCN, but I think that was all down to that clown Albert Instein who she had helping her. And as far as I know the problem as been sorted out now because I've heard nothing from Elastic to say it has not. Besides, now I understand what the problem was I think you and I can avoid the same mistake that Albert Instein was making. Hope that's put your mind at rest my friend, hope to hear from you soon.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Fish Lad 10:39
Quote:
Get me the card through Google play card please

Fish Lad 10:59
Quote:
Elastic told me that she haven't get the mtcn number so send me the money through Google play card

Miss Elastic 11:17
Quote:
It still the same so I didn't know what to do about it

That last email sounds rather disappointing, Cyril was sure that he'd managed to sort out the problem. Oh well, if further investigation is needed he'd better get on with it.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic wasn't telling fibs when she told Cyril "It just the same". I've just listened to the two MoneyGram calls filed 9th February and both are using the password FISH LAD when asked for the full name of the recipient. First call 8:30 minutes, second call 13:15 minutes. Laughing

Cyril 12:58
Quote:
Elastic my dear

What do you mean when you say "It still the same"? Oh! and have you been talking to Fish Lad about this? I told him I sent you a little something, but I haven't told him how much, so I would keep that under your hat if I was you. Now, talk me through what the problem is. Did that fool Albert Instein do as he was instructed and use the password FISH LAD rather than his name? Are you sure the idiot didn't stick a J or some other bloody letter on the end of it? Because if he did I'm not going to be very happy about it. I do have better things to do with my time rather than keep traipsing to the Moneygram office to find out why he's making this all so difficult for us. I don't understand what's going wrong because when I saw Jakub this morning and mentioned the problems we were having he told me he uses the Moneygram enhanced security feature when he sends money home to his mother in Poland so that his father can't get his hands on it and piss it up the wall. I mean, for God sake, Jakub's mother is 89 and she has no trouble making a simple phone call so I can't see why Albert Instein is making such a meal of this. Make sure you're with him and get him to call again, and remember all he needs to say is FISH LAD when he's asked for his full name. Let me know how you get on because I want to send Fish Lad £5000 using MoneyGram, and I hate to say it, but I think he may be even more stupid than Albert Instein.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 13:09
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

Don't worry, I've just sent Miriam an email and I'm sure it's just Albert Instein making some kind of mistake again that's causing her the problem. You remember me mentioning Jakub don't you? Well he uses this MoneyGram service all the time to send money to his elderly mother in Poland. She's 89 years old and she has no problems getting hold of the MTCN. I think if we just wait until Elastic is able to hold Albert Instein hand whilst he makes the call again we'll find everything works out just fine. I'll let you know what Elastic says as soon as she gets back to me.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Hot off the press

Miss Elastic 18:44
Quote:
Am with him when he called the number please tell them to give you the number so that you will send it to me please i don't know what to do again I don't like a this
Laughing

Even hotter off the press

Fish Lad 18:58
Quote:
Let me tell you I don't want to get into problem Elastic is facing now beside that is not how to send money to someone if you want to send money to anybody try and send the payment clip and mtcn number immediately to the person so that he or she can be able to pick the money so please buy a card and send it to me I prefer it that way please to avoid any problem Elastic is facing now please.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How much longer until your one-year anniversary?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whiny lad wrote:
I don't like a this

But we like this very very much Laughing

How many days left till your aniversary?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received my first reply from Fish Lad at 16:12 on the 10/02/2019. He was of course FBI director Warry then trying to get an ATM card to poor old Trevor Davis. Over time Warry came clean and admitted he was really Emmanuel Christ who had aspirations of owning his own electrical shop. Well, that didn't go well either and he disappeared for a few weeks before returning as a now struggling electrical shop owner seeking Cyril's help. That's when Cyril offered him the chance of making some big money helping to advertise his bait company on the African continent. For some reason or another the money never quite seems to get to poor Fish Lad or his alter egos, but Cyril will keep on trying, I'm sure of that.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all love Cyril. Such a nice man and always willing to help. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your well earned sandtimer, because I"m pretty much convinced that the lad also still believes that Cyril is willing to help

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, congrats for your SandTimer! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!
clapping clapping clapping happy crowd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wear your hourglass with pride!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you all, but I think I still need a reply after 16:12 today to qualify, Then there's the short break here and there, does that detract from the time baited or do days when several emails are exchanged counteract that detraction? Perhaps I'm just overthinking this, but I wouldn't want to claim something I wasn't entitled to.

Today

Cyril 04:35
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Itcheesnatch to you, and if your wondering what that means it's good morning in Japanese, or it is when address a woman, for a man it's itcheenards. Akimbo taught me that last night at the Weasel and Ferret when a few of us went there for the Sunday night bingo. Linda loves playing bingo and will sometimes have as many as eight books on the go at one time. I really don't know how she does it, I have enough trouble coping with two. Anyway, enough about the Japanese language and bingo, I guess what you want to know is what I'm going to do about the damned £4000 that Albert Instein seems to be incapable of obtaining the MTCN for. I think the best course of action would be for me to pop into Southampton once again this morning and ask for the money to be refunded. Perhaps then I can find some other way to get it to you without you needing the help of that fool Albert Instein. I know it's a nuisance my dear, but if your having so much trouble getting your hands on the MTCN I can't think of what else to do. Let me know if you think that's a good idea or if you want to give ringing the MoneyGram number another try. And if your wondering why I'm up so early it's because of this bloody storm Ciara that's been battering the UK for the last 24 hours or so. It had the shed roof off at about 3 o'clock this morning and a lump of it came right through the window of our bedroom, and a large piece of glass just missed Linda by a couple of inches. Now she's curled up in a ball mumbling something about Emmanuel's father trying to kill her again. Do you think that's possible? I wouldn't have believed in that kind of mumbo jumbo in the past, but since the cat incident even I'm a little worried that may be the case. If you can find out anything can you let me know when you reply.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 05:07
Quote:
Fish Lad

Itcheenards to you. I know it's our anniversary today, but if you had wanted me to send a card you should have told me sooner. Please don't tell me you've sent me one, that would be so embarrassing. Although in my defence I used to forget Mine and Mary's anniversary all the time, and on occasions even her birthday. I hope your as forgiving as she was, but if it makes you feel better I promise I'll try my hardest not to forget next year if we're still friends. Now that we have the card problem dealt with perhaps we can finally get down to getting your £5000 to you. As I've already told you, Jakub sends money to his homeland on a regular basis and his mother has never had any trouble retrieving the MTCN to collect the money. She even has to ride for two hours on a donkey to the nearest village that has a telephone, so if she can do it I don't see why you should have a problem. I feel confident in saying the fact that Elastic has had problems is more down to the idiot she has helping her than any problem with the MoneyGram enhanced security system. I've sent an email to Elastic this morning telling her what I'm prepared to do to help her out. Depending on her reply I may be going back to the MoneyGram office today so I shall be able to send your £5000 then, so get back to me with the recipients details and where you want the £5000 sent to. Oh, and if your father is up to his old tricks again, tell him to knock it of or you'll get nothing.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish Lad 06:27
Quote:
Name ok### chi##### Emmanuel
Country Nigeria
City Lagos
Amount £ 5000

Fish Lad 06:28
Quote:
Please when you send the money try ask them for the payment clip so that you send it to me with mtcn number

Miss Elastic 06:34
Quote:
Fish Lad told me yesterday that he ask you of some money so that he will have rest of mind but I will like you to go to bank and refund the money and send it to me through card so that nobody else will know anything about it please thanks so much for that

Cyril 09:42
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I've only just had a chance to read your reply. I think you mean the go to the MoneyGram office and get the refund. Don't you remember that we've already had the confusion concerning my bank. Don't worry though my dear, I'll set of for town in the next few minuets, I just need to send Fish Lad a quick reply. Hopefully you'll both be happy later today when I've sorted everything out.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 09:49
Quote:
Fish Lad

I've read your last couple of emails and I'm pleased to see you've finally seen sense and realised that MoneyGram really will be the best option for all concerned. I'll do as you ask, but I think it would be well worth the extra £21.99p fee to send it via the enhanced security system MoneyGram now offer. I know Elastic has had a little problem with it, but I'm sure a man of your undoubted intelligence will find obtaining the MTCN a doddle.

Toodle-pip

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it boils down to the exact hour. From most of my baits I'm happy if I even remember the date when we started Laughing
I do hope you have celebrated this wonderful milestone with the lad. I always like to remind them how long we're friends already and they still didn't get anything Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can claim my sand timer with a clear conscience. Very Happy

Yesterday

Fish Lad 20:12
Quote:
Hello what happened today have you send the money ?

Today

Miss Elastic 07:53
Quote:
Hello good morning how was your night i hope all is well

Cyril 12:10
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very Itcheesnatch to you, and in answer to your question my night was bloody terrible. I suppose I should explain why I'm only just getting back to you, so here goes, Getting into Southampton wasn't the problem but trying to get home was. You remember I mentioned this bloody storm Ciara that's battering the UK at the moment and was almost the cause of poor Linda's demise. Well, it didn't get any better throughout the morning,in fact it got a bloody sight worse. Anyway, I got everything sorted out at the MoneyGram office as I promised you and Fish Lad I would so I thought while Linda and I were in town we'd better nip down to the marina and check on Emma. You'll be pleased to know she's okay apart from a good amount of seaweed covering her deck. After we'd checked on Emma Linda fancied lunch at The Jetty before making our way home. The mixed fish grill Linda had looked bloody good although I'm glad I went for the ox cheek because it just melted in the mouth. Still enough of such culinary delights and back to why it's taken so long for me to get back to you. After lunch we nipped back to the car and set off for home, but unfortunately storm Ciara put a stop to what should have been a relatively easy journey. It seemed that no matter what route we tried to take the police had blocked the roads due to fallen trees. We must have took at least six bleeding detours and each time we found the same problem. I was getting damned fed up, and Linda was getting equally fed up by my constant swearing. I mean what's the matter with this damned country? a gnat only has to fart and it grinds to a standstill. Christ! I hate to think what would happen here if we really got a bad storm like you see in some other countries. See how angry I get my dear? It's no wonder Linda suggested we return to Southampton and book a room in a hotel or guest house for the night while things got sorted out. So we ended up booking into a Premier Inn not far from where we set off from three hours earlier. I had to spend the night trying to sleep on something called a Hypnos mattress for Christ sake. It was so soft I think the bloody thing must have been invented for all these nancy boys you see around town now days. What ever happened to all the real men? Why is one always surrounded by all these moisturising and chest hair shaving excuses for the male species? I tell you, If I got as much as half hours sleep on the bloody thing I'd be surprised. So please excuse me if I seem A little grumpy, but I really am getting a little sick of trying to get the money to you and Emmanuel when this is what I have to put up with. Anyway, hopefully we'll all soon be going our separate ways because I've managed to have your own money and Fish Lad's combined into a single Moneygram transaction. I know!, you're probably say why didn't you do that in the first place? The truth is my dear it was the nice lady in the MoneyGram office that suggested it. I explained that Albert Instein was still having trouble obtaining the MTCN and she suggested perhaps Fish Lad would have more luck. The phone numbers the same one but this time Fish Lad will need to make the call using the Password JINGLE BELLS when the automated system asks for the recipients full name. When you get the £9000 Fish Lad can give you your £4000 and he takes his £5000 and everybody is happy. Thank God we've finally got this all sorted out and we'll all be able to get on with our day to day lives. Remember, spend the money wisely because you won't be getting any more.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure your lad will love reading that book. A wall of rambling text just to say at the very end to call the same phone number of which they hate. Bravo! Is Fish Lad and Miss Elastic one in the same? I can't remember.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I would say that Fish Lad is playing both of those characters, the emails from them regularly arrive within a couple of minute or so of each other. As for the wall of rambling text, it looks like it was to much for poor Miss Elastic to grasp.

Miss Elastic 12:41
Quote:
But have you send the money ?

Cyril 12:44
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Yes. I explained what I've done in my last email.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha - too funny!

I love Cyril's recent introduction of 'itcheesnatch' and 'itcheenads' into his friendly greetings. 😂😂😂

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Elastic 15:39
Quote:
But you have to text Fish Lad to explain it to him please

Fish Lad 17:49
Quote:
I can see you are playing with me right do you want me to take your life now

Cyril 20:31
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Sorry for the late reply, but I've only just woken up. I went to have a little nap to try and catch up on the sleep I lost last night and I slept a little longer than planned. Now what's this about having to explain things to Fish Lad? I thought you would have done that and obtained the MTCN by now. No wonder I have an angry email from him threatening my life again if you haven't told him everything has been sorted out and what he needs to do. I suppose I'd better email him and tell him to get in touch with you for instructions.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 20:36
Quote:
Fish Lad

Wind your neck in my friend, everything has been sorted out. If you contact Elastic she'll explain what I've managed to arrange for the both of you and what you need to do.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To finish off Yesterdays thrilling instalment. Rolling Eyes

Fish Lad 20:56
Quote:
Elastic told me that and I can see you are playing with us how can you ask me to call a number to obtain the mtcn number and I have be wasting my airtime call the number and not was given to me rather than wasting my airtime do you think am a fool? I ask you to send the money through Google play card or you send the payment clip and the mtcn number and you think you will play with me the way you did to Elastic right? I will tell you that my father is stil alive if I didn't get the money tomorrow morning in card or ypu send the mtcn number together with the payment clip I will teach you a lesson thar toy will not forget in your life

Miss Elastic 21:30
Quote:
We call the number and is still the same thing why are you doing this Fish Lad said that he ask you to send the payment clip and mtcn number immediately you pay the money why can't you do what he told you to do and we are here wasting our time and money to call, see let me tell you Fish Lad is very angry with you as am speaking to you now so try and do what he told you because he has bad plan for you

Cyril 21:53
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I know Fish Las isn't happy with me at the moment I could tell that by the email he sent me, but the problems we're facing really are not my fault. If I could send the payment clip I would, but Lenny must have taken it to his sisters with him. I have Lenny's sisters phone number here and if it will help you can have it so that you can call and ask Lenny to send this damned payment clip to you. Apart from that I really don't know what to suggest. Are you sure that Fish Lad used the password JINGLE BELLS when he was asked for his full name when he rang the MoneyGram phone number? I know the nice lady in the MoneyGram office said that it was very important that Fish Lad must use that password. If Fish Lad didn't use the password I would definitely think it worth a try phoning the number again. Let me know if you want Lenny's sisters phone number, he may have some information that I haven't been able to get. Hope that all helps, the last thing I want to do is upset anyone.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

No reply to Cyril's last email. Guess he'll need to watch his back today. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank God we're all still talking. Perhaps there's a chance this can all be worked out amicably. Laughing

Today

Miss Elastic 06:33
Quote:
See let me tell you stop all this nonsense he can he go to his sister's house without keeping the payment clip beside is he the one that send money for Fish Lad? No, you are the one that send money to Fish Lad so you have to send the payment clip to him not lenny and fr your information Fish Lad use the password so I will my tell you his plan for you untill you see it to your self send the number of the women

Fish Lad 08:37
Quote:
Do you want me to change my mind I ask you to send me card and you think you can do whatever you like right go and get me the card or

Cyril 08:41
Quote:
Elastic my dear

Please, you misunderstand what I did when I sent Fish Lad his £5000. I didn't start a new transaction, all I did was add it on to the £4000 Lenny sent you making it £9000. There is no new payment clip my dear, only the one Lenny must have with him at his sisters. It's probably still in his wallet if I know Lenny. I've already told you what a diamond he is, and it would be most unlikely that he would have discarded it. Give him a call if it will help. I'm sure he won't mind if you tell him Cyril told you to. This is the number you should be able to reach him on +44 1606 6###31. Hope he's able to shed some light on the problem, be sure to let me know how you get on.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Cyril 08:44
Quote:
Fish Lad

Calm yourself. I've just sent Elastic an email explaining the confusion surrounding your £5000. I'm sure she'll explain everything when she sees you next.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Hopefully a call is being made to Lenny. If anyone can help I'm sure it's him. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got to love Fish Lad, 5 calls to Lenny so far today. Cyril and Miriam/Mirian Crawford (Miss Elastics "real" name) mentioned in most of them. Laughing

Listen here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ViOu__JYkP-0rAy9hYFrJGIglpFf9IZa

*this a google drive link - completely safe, but to guarantee privacy, be sure you are logged out of your personal google account

Fish Lad 09:22
Quote:
All I need now is my money or

Miss Elastic 12:21
Quote:
We call the number and he said that he didn't know what we are saying

Miss Elastic 12:22
Quote:
So please try and send even $1000 to Fish Lad through Google play card because he not happy with you and he has bad plan for you now

Cyril 12:24
Quote:
Fish Lad my friend

What can I say? The number I sent Elastic is definitely Lenny's sister. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake when you dialled? Perhaps if you or Elastic wrote it down you may have made an error. Here's the number again just in case you did. +44 ###6 #####1 I've enlarged it just in case your eyes aren't to good.

Toodle-pip

Fish Lad 12:26
Quote:
Yes I get the number correctly but he said that he is not with the payment clip and I told you to send me the money through Google play but you don't want to listen to me

Fish Lad 12:31
Quote:
And I give only today but you don't want to send it I think I know what to do to you is like I will send small thing to you so that you will know that am not happy with you or do you want me to turn you into a cat? Or to send fbi to your office to come and Arrest you or to pay me all the money or to just only send me only that £5000 i ask you which one do you.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No more threats from Fish Lad or reinforcement of such threats from Miss Elastic since yesterday afternoon. I hope they haven't given up, lets see.

Cyril 04:57
Quote:
Elastic my dear

A very itcheesnatch to you. Sorry I didn't reply to your last email yesterday, but I thought it more important that I go into town and buy the ingredients for the anti-cat potion that Cardinal Tagliatelle gave me. I know Fish Lad isn't happy with me at the moment, but that's no reason to threaten to put me through what poor Linda experienced. Did he tell you that he was threatening to have me turned into a cat or send the FBI to arrest me? I'm not worried about the FBI, I have the evidence of all the threats and evil deeds Fish Lad is guilty of, but I really don't want to be turned into a cat given my hatred for them. Anyway, that shouldn't be a problem now as Linda and I have taken a double dose of Cardinal Tagliatelle's elixir just to be on the safe side. So for the time being my dear the threat of feline metamorphosis is one less thing we need to worry about. What we do need to worry about however is getting your £4000 to you. I'm not worried about Fish Lad getting his £5000, the mans an ungrateful fool and doesn't deserve anything, but I don't want you suffering because of him. I think the best thing I can do is pop into town today and have the £9000 refunded. Then I'll send the full amount to you if you promise you won't give a single kobo to that ungrateful idiot Fish Lad. Can you promise me that my dear? I shall await your reply to that question before I set off for town.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear there is no honour among thieves or even a single brain cell come to that. Laughing

Miss Elastic 08:56
Quote:
Yes I promise and if I get your money i will tell you what to do so that he will not get you again with his threat

Miss Elastic 08:58
Quote:
But please send me the money through Google play please so that he wil not know that you send money to me please

Miss Elastic 09:15
Quote:
Please I want to buy the phone to my mum want to take her phone tomorrow morning

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should stick a bunch of gift cards, phones, cash, and educational materials (i.e. Hitlads for Dummies) into a box and use a trusted courier to get it to these idiots. Unless that was done already. Maybe send them some records too because the ones they have now are obviously broken.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyril gets back to Miss Elastic with a little bad news. Sad

Cyril 14:18
Quote:
Elastic my dear

I'm sorry but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get into town today due to flooding of one of the storerooms here at the warehouse. We've had a lot of rain last night and this morning and it looks like one of the drains is blocked up. I'm waiting for the drainage engineer now, but he just rang Zofia who's standing in while Lenny's away to say he's stuck in traffic because a tree has come down and blocked the A337 near Clay Hill just before you reach the show ground. The chap who's coming to unblock the drains said he'll try to turn around and make a detour back through Lyndhurst and take the A35 past Allum Green and then cut across to Brockenhurst. I told Zofia to tell him the road usually floods near the hotel on Rhinefield Road so he would be better off hanging a left at the sign for the Blackwater Car Park and then detour around Flechs Water and then rejoin the Rhinefield Road. That should hopefully get him past the flooding hotspot, but of course with the weather the way it's been these last few days who knows what problems he may run into? I'll keep you updated, but whatever you do don't say anything to Fish Lad about our little arrangement to deprive him of his share of the £9000. The last thing we want is for him to phone MoneyGram and getting the MTCN before I have a chance to get the money refunded.

Toodle-pip

Cyril

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic