SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My favorite barrister ....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet barrister doesn’t seem to get the point, despite sending me numerous alternative accounts (all reported). We must have exchanged over 60 emails at this point, and every time he asks for the paperwork to support my indignant complaints, I simply tell him I did it over the telephone – rinse and repeat.

Quote:
My dear barrister, in this country, being somewhat more civilised than yours, we have such a thing as “telephone banking”. The idea is, that you phone the bank, and you speak a pre-arranged phrase into the phone, which then analyses your voice to verify it. Having successfully passed verification, you will then be put through to a person, who asks a couple of simple further verification questions, and then answers your enquiry

Doubtless, in twenty years or so, this technology will come to your country, but in the meanwhile, it is understandable that this method seems alien to you. However, I digress. Once communication with my bank had successfully been established, I enquired about this bank transfer, and was informed it had been unsuccessful. On enquiring further, the operative from the bank informed me that she didn’t have any further exact details on why this had happened, as they do not like to disclose this information over the telephone

The part that confuses me, is how the hell you expect me to provide a transcript of my telephone conversation with the bank, even with the sensitive parts redacted. Is there some kind of technology in your country I’m unaware of, if so, please explain it to me

Until you succeed in the matter now before you, I refer you (as politely as possible under the circumstances) to the content of my last email to you, to wit, “Dear Barrister, I think you are trying your best in this matter, but the bank keeps saying "no access to that account" - can we try any other account one last time, otherwise you will have to find someone else”

I fail to understand how a barrister of law (of any country) can possibly misconstrue such a request. Perhaps there is a child in your house that could explain it to you ?

At some point, he’s either going to explode, or give up, until then, the entertainment continues …. Very Happy

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is that he'll give up or will very soon. Lads lose their shit over missing transfer/payment slips so all this may be too much to fathom. Maybe he should talk to Lenny about all this...didn't he help design all that technology way back in the day? Requesting that the lad should consult a small child for advice was a nice touch. He will surely appreciate the suggestion Laughing
Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From “The Barrister” – I still want to know if you have hear from the Bank? “

My reply – “Henry, I have indeed heard from the bank, they said they cannot send to that account, and refused to give any further details. This may be due to Brexit, who knows, all I can tell you is what they told me over the phone. Once the bank makes up its mind, they dig their heels in, and there’s no moving them

The only way through this that I can see is if you could come up with a new bank account to try. I’m truly sorry about all this trouble, but I do not control the banks in this country”

Rinse and repeat …..

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot - “Dear if you are very sure that's you have heard from the Bank. all you have to do now is to forward to me any message you received from the Bank first before you reply to avoid mistakes okay,

Me – “Yes, I understand. Do you have an alternative account yet ?”

Any Yo-Yo enthusiast on here ?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very fine work. clapping clapping clapping

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still going ...

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still banging on about sending copies of any communication – so I’m trying a different tactic …

Quote:
Sigh - as I keep telling you, this was done over the phone. I can send you the phone if that would help ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic