SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kimmy takes over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:43 Danniboy will receive a message from Kimmy with some pictures attached
Quote:
Ahw cutee I'm glad to hear you're on your way. I told the manager that you're having a delay, so he knows. He said they will pick you up in some city closeby. I attached a few pictures. One is at the bar with one of the waiters here. I'm not really into all the tattoos, hope you don't have them. The other, Mabel made it for me especially for you in my room here. It's so beautiful. I can think of a few things we can do on this bed. Soon.... I have plenty kisses for you and a lot more also. Can't wait for you to be here. Please wake me with kisses if you arrive when I'm still sleeping. 😘😍😘😘😘😘

An hour later the resort manager will tell them they know about the delay and they will send the driver when they have sent their picture in Tamale... unfortunately people will be sleeping by then and they'll have to wait

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Peter to Sheggy:
Quote:
Dear Sir Sheggy,

The 2 young ladies arrived very well at the Resort and they appreciated our Welcome Party at its true value; that of complimenting the guests and making everyone feel wonderful! Our staff is available 24/7 for our customers and in our vocabulary there are no such words "This cannot be done!". Everything is possible and everything can be solved!

I was informed of your delay due to the transport conditions and I ordered to my driver Adil to wait for your message before leaving for Tamale. When you arrive in Tamale (no matter the time of arrival) it is sufficient to send a confirmation message and the picture with you two, there, at the meeting place. After receiving the message from you, mr. Adil will reach the meeting place in a very short time.

I'm sorry I can't write more, but our guests (including my wife) expect me to be an ideal host.
I wish you a very pleasant trip!
Peter

===

Sheggy was silent all night, so he either has problems with the bus, or sleeps somewhere in the bushes next to his friend. Laughing

06.45 - The hotel driver Mr. Adil wrote a message to our lad:
Quote:
MA BOSS PETER FO DA HOTEL RESORT SAID YU WOULD GET TO DA PARKEENG IN TAMALE HOSPITAL AREA AN AM WAITNIG FO YU ALL NIGT LONG
AM DID NO RECIEVED ANY MASSAJ FO YU OR YUR PICTUR WIDH YU AN YUR FREND DAVID
AM GO BAK TO MA HOME IN LARABANGA FO SLEEP FEW HOURES AN AM WIL RETURN TAMALE AS SOON AS AM RECIEV YUR MASSAJ AND PICTUR OK

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:00 Kimmy
Quote:
Hey handsome. No gorgeous ebony prince woke me this night and you're still not here. Hope you're ok. At breakfast Peter told me that they didn't get a message that you have arrived in Tamale yet. Guess you decided to stay the night in a hotel. This big bed needs some special lovin so get your cute butt here please 😁 I'm going on a safari with Mabel. Hope to see you when we return. 😘😘😘

The plan for today:
- We wait until the Sheggy has proven he's in Tamale.
- When the girls return from the safari, any moment we wish, they are notified that the boys have arrived. They left drinks for them on the terrace and retreated to have some rest after the trip.
- The girls drink the cocktails, only they are drug-laced so they don't know what they're doing anymore. The fake Sheggy convinces Kimmy to give him the money and gifts and they leave the camp.
- Only when the girls wake up, discover the boys are gone and watch the ctv footage everybody realise that they were not the real Sheggy and friend.
- The camp will be closed down for investigating. The real boys can wait in tamale for another day.
- If they do and the investigation is closed and nothing is really solved there can be another pickup attempt.
- When the driver leaves the camp, the impostors come back and kidnap Kimmy. Everything is on hold again.

This is so much fun! Baiting is better than CSI. Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most confusing lad ever strikes again

12:22 Sheggy: So sorry .. I'm just entering Ghana now with my friend .. we had a serious travel challenge so we had to wait for transfers into another bus .. I'm sure to be with you b4 5PM today.. I'm sorting my travel credentials with the Ghana immigration we wud leave here soon . Kindly reach Peter and tell him to look forward to collect us by 4 or 5 pm today .. my cash is almost out too lol. Miss u
14:23 Kimmy: you were supposed to arrive in Ghana on Monday, and you said you'd be at the resort last night. Where are you now?
We have a crappy connection here, I can't be online all the time. I've sent you an email yesterday, did you get it? Please make sure to keep telling me where you are and tell Peter when you are on your way from accra to the resort okay? Miss you
😘

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's alive!!!

22:10 Sheggy with his friend's gf's phone
Quote:
Hello Kimmy how are you doing?is Sheggy my phone went off when I got your message on facebook..now we're are in Accra but we're out of cash now.. I think right now we need to take a taxi down there so could you be kind as to give Peter an amount to the tune of 1500cedis so when will arrive he pays for us and takes us from there to the resort .. We have arranged for a cab already I'm just awaiting your reply speedily

Quote:
Kimmy this is <friend> gf phone I borrowed OK pls kindly inform me back love you

22:21 Kimmy
Quote:
Cutee I've been waiting all day for your message hope you're good. Show me where you are, I want to see you. Did you get my pictures? I just told Peter that you are in Accra now and he promised to tell the driver to pay your taxi when you arrive. They do need a ticket or receipt and he asked if you could send a picture of it already, it's more easier for accounting or something I don't know about. Please send me a picture of you where you are now. I miss you and want to see you. Please wake me up with kisses in the morning. I'll be waiting for you Love ya 😘😘

So it took them 2,5 days to come from Lagos to Accra, where they intended to spend a vacation. They are out of money and will get a cab to Tamale, which is a 10,5 hr drive according to maps (621 km). They can not pay for the cab and expect to get money and a ride to the resort upon arrival in Tamale.
I guess they will have a very different vacation than they had initially planned. I hope they like Tamale with an angry cab driver harrassing them. Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, that would be the first 4E safari I think

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing pleases a driver more than to travel long distances with people who cannot pay. Our friend Lucky was arrested for that and it was nowhere near to what your friends are doing! Can't wait to hear what happens!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

This is great!

I once had a ladette in a taxi going all over creation trying to find my character at a baiter resort. She ended up in jail in Tamale when she stiffed the driver. I hope your lads get to enjoy the same accommodations.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad intel tells me that the town of Nanton, just north of Tamale, is pleasant; apparently they have β€œchieftaincy issues” and distrust outsiders. Karaga, a bit further along that road, is also supposedly β€œpleasant”.

As usual, I am available for customer service support if needed.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How this idiot is still alive amazes me. He's always bumbling along towards/near (ish) the destination of your choosing yet he never seems to have the funds to actually get there or even to understand where "there" is. If he wasn't a scammer I'd say "bless her heart" but he is one so I'll ammend that to "more please" Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
They are out of money and will get a cab to Tamale, which is a 10,5 hr drive according to maps (621 km). They can not pay for the cab and expect to get money and a ride to the resort upon arrival in Tamale. I guess they will have a very different vacation than they had initially planned. I hope they like Tamale with an angry cab driver harrassing them. Laughing

Is it just me or does anyone else feel sorry for the poor taxi driver (ITP) who will get stiffed at the end of this safari if it goes ahead?

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

It seems that our idiots are still in Accra, or at least they recently left for Tamale... Sheggy is the kind of lad who has the talent to get himself into trouble, without us having to do anything. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yesterday 23.15 - Sheggy to Kimmy (as reply for the Kimmy's last message):
Quote:
OK bby.. as regards the ticket ,the taxi system here don't offer that. Unless spoken and agreed with the person who is paying on telephone. Or I will have to collect a written note including the money fare as agreed.. And secondly I will be leaving anytime soon to embark to where he will receive me. I will send you a pic of me and my friend now. thanks bby can't wait to be with you .. kisssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Today - 05.46 - Sheggy to Kimmy:
Quote:
good morning bby , how was your night?
Kindly reach me on this number pls..02097****
In case you are awake.. Try to call.. And secondly.. I want you to help me make sure Peter allocates the fare money to the driver that will pick me so that once I'm there they wudnt be any clash of interest bby.. we leave at 8.am . Try to call me OK.. Kiss bye..

===

07.15 - My manager Peter writes to the idiot:
Quote:
Good morning Sir Sheggy,
I was informed that you must arrive in Tamale this morning; so I would like a confirmation from you regarding the expected time of your arrival. Miss Kimmy asked us to make sure our driver Adil had the necessary amount of money to pay for your taxi. I want to know where you are now and in how long time you will be here. Mr. Adil will be waiting in the parking lot in front of the Tamale hospital and will wait for you to send him a message and a picture with you two there. That he will recognize you and come directly to you.

Regards,
Peter

===

- The idiot is still in Accra, waiting for the taxi driver to take them to Tamale. Of course, Linoline had to talk to them on the phone. A further confirmation will be required.
Quote:
Bby. Pls tell Mr. Peter to help send either his contact or a staffs contact number to confirm the trip we are to embark on. The driver said for him to carry us down there and be paid after reaching. He would like to speak with a staff for confirmation.. After which he will create the ticket for us before he can move. Hurry up bby.. Kisss**

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel sorry for the poor taxi driver (ITP) who will get stiffed at the end of this safari if it goes ahead?

Sheggy will have to sell his phone, his shoes and the clothes off his back, and maybe his friend as well, but the driver will get paid, I'm not worried about that.

8:36 AM (for some reason the gaymojis aren't copied, but believe me, there are a lot)
Kimmy: <Sheggy missed a call>
<Sheggy missed a call>
<call of 38 secs where he couldn't hear me>
Im talking but you don't hear me
Sheggy: Yes baby netwrk let's try again
Kimmy: <another call of a few minutes. He said he was waiting for the driver to come to them and that the driver also wanted to speak to Kimmy. He sounded excited about coming to the resort>
Sheggy: Please wait s when the driver comes you shud speak with him plss
I think that will be better
OK bby
I so much love your voice. So swettt
Kimmy: Ok. Call me when he gets there okay?
Loved to hear you can't wait to see you
I'm going to the pool for a moment now. If I don't pick up immediately I'll call you back asap
Sheggy: kk bby
Kimmy: No kisses?
9:48
Sheggy: Lol
Kimmy: Still waiting?
Sheggy: Baby we're still trying to get one, but we haven't........ Complaining is too far journey 10hr
Kimmy: But you said that the driver was coming to you and agreed to bring you
Sheggy: He refused to pick up is call
Kimmy: You're telling me different things every time
Sheggy: Now my friend is call for small help
Kimmy: What help
Sheggy: To get little money to move to Rudy, where we can see one by his grace don't worry we will come Which we're going to move little befr
Kimmy: Who is Rudy?
Sheggy: Tudu, where to take a straight cap
To tamale
Kimmy: Ok
Sheggy: Just a name of bustop
Kimmy: Ok
They're serving Pina coladas. Let me know when you are in your way okay?
Sheggy: OK dearest
I will kiss you
Kimmy: Take your vitamins. You won't sleep much tonight
Sheggy: Ok don't worry
Kimmy: See ya
Sheggy: Bye
11:06
Kimmy: Tell me what's happening

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

- Kimmy will definitely want to see that Sheggy and his friend are fine, so a photo with the two idiots would be very helpful. Right?
- As far as I can remember, this idiot is from the Lagos area, so his arrival in Accra can already be counted by Linoline as Safari #1. I have no any contribution here.
- From Accra to Tamale there are a 580 km long route, so we will have the second Safari without much effort. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The Resort driver (Mr. Adil) is ready to wait for the two idiots in the parking lot in front of the hospital in Tamale... or not. Depends on the time when the 2 idiots will arrive. Laughing
- Sheggy did not communicate with either Peter (my manager) or Adil (my driver), so many unpleasant things can happen. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not going to claim a pith for a vacation they had already planned and that I just used for my advantage. They would've gone to Accra anyway, with or without Kimmy coming to Ghana.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in through his friends account and I missed the notification because we're not friends on FB. Kimmy did send a few messages to sheggy's own account all afternoon

13:25
Sheggy: Hi Kimmy , it's sheggy .. pls kindly accept this request.
We are having a little bit of arguments here..
13:31
Sheggy: I told the driver to take us to tamale and we pay on getting there . But he's insisting that he can't bear the cost of getting petroleum from his personal purse until we get to tamale.. so he said he should have received at least have the payment for the trip as to make everything clear and fully safe from he's side .. funny tho . But it's so causing me delay . I want to collect the company account so that mr peter can see and approve the transaction with all due consideration.
So BBY .. kindly see as to spare half the money so I cud get out of here .. I'm so pale and exhausted BBY ..
Pls understand. Thanks ..
13:56
Sheggy: And secondly.. I tot of a better and cheaper solution.. why don't you just book a flight for us and we come there .. it's just an hour from Accra.. that will be best .. all this drivers are disappointing me and it hurts..badly .. if I reach David's girl friends hostel I will call you with the messenger call . To make u see things clear..
The drivers are all scared of the journey hours and risk with the use of the road ..
Once I get home I will notify you .. cos I'm still stalked in Accra . I'm so pained.. and David too is just moody due to the response from the drivers ..
This is David account ..don't reply on this .. use his girlfriend rather .. though why im offline is because I used my phone as a collateral to complete a payment unplanned for during the course of this journey..

15:41
Kimmy: I don't know his girlfriend but you're not responding to my messages and I'm worried, I only just saw this
I can't send money from here, the resort is secluded and there's no bank here so I don't know how but the driver will have the money with him and can pay the taxi as soon as you arrive in Tamale but you have to tell me when you're on the road and tell me when you arrive. I tried to call you but the reception is bad so even messenger call didn't go through. Please let me know what's going on because I'm worried okay

I also sent Kimmy's text to his friends gf's emailaddres, that he used to contact me earlier

ETA
Just called with the lad, The driver would come back this evening around 10 to take them to Tamale. Kimmy is sad that he's not there yet. I told him they are only staying for one week, he asked if she'd take him with her to Holland and I told him, that Kimmy brought money so he could get his documents and then come to her in Holland. That piqued his interest and he promised to come to Tamale.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked up from after the call from this afternoon
Sheggy: Bb
Kimmy: 😘
I'm hungry, I'm going to get something to eat
Sheggy: pls don't be have talk to my friend to call the driver OK pls
Kimmy: You said he'd be there in by 10 right?
Sheggy: yes but I will like you to talk with him like you spoke to me OK..... am not happy but still have fate
that we will meet
Ben dear
Brb
Kimmy: when will the driver be there?
Only a few areas here have good enough internet connection to make calls
Sheggy: He said 10 o clock to night but I want him to be here befriend then, Ghanaians are too scared
Kimmy: ok. if I don't have connection then you can show him my messages right? There's a party here tonight and i might not hear my phone
shall i send a voicenote for him to hear?
just in case
Sheggy: OK that will be nice
once he comes I will play it' from him
Kimmy: Ok, I have to tell him that there will be a driver waiting for you in tamale and that he would pay the fare to him right?
Sheggy: Yes and please make him knows that is genuine not to panic 😘
Kimmy: Okay I'll try my best
<voicemessage>
Hope this is good
Sheggy: Lovely thanks love you
yes
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Kimmy: Love you too cutie
😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°
Sheggy: And see once I get to you I won't waste my time than to prepare for my international passport
Kimmy: Love that
Sheggy: And sought out some bills on my neck befriend we leave πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜you mean everything to me never see one like you
I mean befriend we leave
Kimmy: Cutee you're the most special man I've ever seen
Sheggy: Best thing is to be with you first
Kimmy: Tomorrow morning
πŸ˜€
Cutie I'm going to find some food now. Ttyl
Sheggy: 😘
Once the drive approved and accept tomorrow will be forsure
OK love
17:40
Sheggy: My lovely angel old why can't you send me your number over there in case I arrived at tamale important so I can use ones phone to call OK should in case
Kimmy: It's no use. Do you remember they trace my calls and I don't want my parents to find out where I am now. I removed my sim so they can't. And even if I didn't there's no cell phone reception here
You can reach me on messenger and Peter on his mail. Just let us know on time when you arrive and Peter will send the driver to wait for you in tamale
Sheggy: What will I do now, truth Ghanaians are too scared and lazy..... Just imagine I called him he refused to pick up and latter off the phone what kind of country is this..... Am still trying to get things right.
And if he didn't come we're going with big bus tomorrow.... Early morning
20:49
Kimmy: Oh no it keeps getting later. 😞 Was hoping you'd be on your way by now
21:11
Sheggy: Baby what can you do now to make us see better
You missed a video chat
Kimmy: Sory Didn't hear you the music is a bit loud
Where are you?
???

My messages are read, but no response

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't he get a bus? About 15euros, I think.😁

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- My resort manager wrote to Sheggy:
Quote:
Good morning Sir Sheggy,
Miss Kimmy told me that you will arrive in Tamale today, but I would like to know about the time of your arrival; because I can make the necessary arrangements with the driver. Can you tell me where you are now? I would like to make sure that everything will go perfectly and that there will be no problems in taking over.

Regards,
Peter

===

04.53 - Mabel (Kimmy's girl friend) wrote to Sheggy (to his friend's email address):
Quote:
Hey,
Kimmy has been crying all night saying you're not planning to come over anymore. What do you think? Do you have any idea how much I paid for this week? We could've been on the Bahamas right now without all the hassle. Tell me what's going on because I don't like to see Kimmy this way. I hope that if you come you'll treat her better than this

===

LOL... It looks like the boys will come by bus. Laughing

Sheggy to Mabel:
Quote:
Pls tell her not to cry.. I'm taking a bus with my friend this morning.. I'm so sorry about this delay.. Just be patient with me.. It's my first time here in ghana thats why

and
Quote:
i will make it up to her when I arrive plsss

Mabel, very ironic:
Quote:
When will you come? And you better not lie to me. I'm not all too happy with you right now for making my best friend cry.
Tell me, are you on that bus or still in Accra finding out which way is North? FYI, if you see the sea, turn around

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sheggy:
Quote:
I'm still at the bus station the bus moves at 10. I don't lie ..

Mabel:
Quote:
Fine. We'll see. Send me a picture of you when you guys are on that bus, maybe that will cheer her up a bit. She finally fell asleep now

Sheggy:
Quote:
Ok I will.. Pls just help Me keep her happy.. I just want her hapiness and thank you for being a good friend to her Mabel..

06.38 - Mabel to Sheggy... she's a real bitch. Laughing
Quote:
I'm not the one who made her cry remember. I'm the one who helped her get away from home and I'm the one who spent a few thousand on this resort.
Money that you are wasting because you aren't here for the days that I have paid for.

08.43 - Sheggy to Mabel:
Quote:
Oh my... I'm deeply sorry Mabel. I will be with her soon.. All this happened because of misuderstanding.. Forgive my ignorance about the whole matter..

and
Quote:
Is she awake let me speak with here pls

Mabel:
Quote:
No she's not. She has been awake all night and I'm not planning to wake her up now only for you to get her upset again.

Sheggy:
Quote:
No Mabel,dont say that....am just asking if she's don't worry when I arrive am sure you will see am not that type of guy... Please don't be mad at me and I will explain things to you and Kimmy.

and
Quote:
pls I beg you watch over her fr me,befr my arrival I know what it takes please don't be angry with me.

===

12.07 - Mabel to Sheggy:
Quote:
It was 10 two hours ago. What's going on over there?

Sheggy:
Quote:
The bus hasn't moved yet..at the station.. It will OK.. It's yet to full.

Mabel:
Quote:
Give some more clearer answers okay? Are you in that bus?
When will it start moving, when do you expect to arrive and for fucks sake make a picture when you're on your way so I have something good to show when Kimmy wakes up

Sheggy:
Quote:
We are still waiting at the station.. So exhausted. They said the bus must fill up b4 it leaves so pls exercise a little more patience plss.

Mabel:
Quote:
How am I supposed to believe you're at a bus station?
I only see you in front of a yellow and green wall. Show me your bus tickets.
How do you expect Kimmy to be happy about this?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday
It took him a while but he did respond
Sheggy: Kim bby.. I have a Lil suggestion ..why don't you come to Accra.. And pick me then we go together it will be fun. What do think??
just board on a flight.. it's a local one
Kimmy: I can't just leave the resort here. You promised to come here
I suggested that to mabel but she doesn't want me to leave alone and she said she's not paying so much for the resort to miss any days of our stay to go running around the country
😞
Sheggy: Hmm.. I understand though. Security measures too bby
Kimmy: Yes
Sheggy: U know I have never been to tamale before. So that too is a problem.. Every driver I explain this to says that if no prior deposit no going anywhere and again there also tag a negative mark about that place.. So understand why u need to come and pick me plss
Kimmy: cutee I just explained to you. Can't just go through a strange country by myself, I'm a girl
it's not saf
safe
you promised
Sheggy: Yeah I know
Let me call you
You missed a video chat
You missed a call
Pick up.. I know I promised but you need to also understand that we both need a cover as regards each other saftey.. Go somewhere let's video call.
Bby
Kimmy: You are just breaking your promise and leaving me here
😭

Kimmy went offline because he kept pressing for that videocall
Sheggy: You missed a call
Oh no.. Don't conclude that bby
try to understand.. Pick up let's talk.. I beg u
You missed a call
Know what it's cool.. I'm coming tomorrow OK. Just do one thing for me now Lets veido call.
Bby
Cmon.. I know sometimes am a bit annoying but if u say u really do love me.. Then u will also bear with some of my insecurities and weaknesses.
I just want everything to be fine with us.. Security wise.
You missed a video chat
You missed a video chat
0:05 AM
Sheggy: Bby
5:45 AM
Sheggy: Kimmy where are you
<Voice message saying "I'll be on my way soon, don't be angry">
You missed a video chat
You missed a video chat
I'm on my way with my friend already
We took the long travelers bus
Pls don't be angry about last night.. Think I was just paranoid or something..
Still care about you OK.. Kiss
the bus leaves at 10.am we may arrrive late though..
So now please also calculate hours of the journey OK,
How many days left from you to go back to Holland
You missed a call
You missed a call
pls. Don't cry Kim.. I honestly love you OK.. When I arrive will make u understand everything better.. I'm coming this time OK.. Everything in life Is a risk.. So sorry for all this delay
Mabel msgd me
8:33 AM
Sheggy: My world.. I understand how you feel. All I want you to know is this.. Believe me when I come I will make you feel like you never felt bad.. I'm deeply sorry.. I will send u pics of me and my friend before our bus starts to move from Accra. Pls don't be sad OK.
You missed a video chat

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:03
Kimmy: Where are you?
hellooooo
15:59 Sheggy: Bb
16:13 Kimmy: Where are you?
I'm leaving on Wednesday
Where are you
17:30 Sheggy:Still at the station.. I sent pics to Mabel vai mail. The bus Is not yet full
I guess our journey has to be through the course of the night.. Then by morning I will be at tamale
We will definitely see by tomorrow trust me.
As you can see.. I'm all stressed out with my friend..

Accra lifestyle .. Hahaha
I know by Wednesday you will be living.. That's why I'm taking the stress so serious by doing whatever it takes to come quickly.. I really adore your patience bby
I will do make it up to you when I arrive
You missed a video chat
Anyway like you busy if you can't hear from me through it means am on my way to tamale OK I will surely be there I will return back the phone to my friend gf... OK and then befr we leave from tamale I will let you know 😍 love you
18:17 Kimmy: You look tired
Hope the bus leaves soon. Tell me when you leave okay and make sure to send Peter a message also
Miss you. There's only a few days together left now
😘

18:19 Sheggy to Mabel (same picture attached)
Quote:
We are the station.. We are using this bus. It has to get full before we go.. That's the policy though

18:33 Sheggy:Pls hope you take me alone
baby
😘😘😘
19:17 Kimmy: What do you mean take you alone?
Did you depart yet?

He looks like crap. I have never seen a picture where he looks as bad as this. Love it

Short recap. He left Nigeria on Monday, had trouble on the way, has no phone, no money left, arrived in Accra on Wednesday. Has been trying to get a taxi for over a day and is now a complete day waiting at the bus station until there are enough passengers to bring him to Tamale. He looks like crap, must feel even worse and the best thing of all... the real adventure didn't even start yet. Laughing

ETA
20:29 Sheggy: Oh baby sorry what I mean is this, that I hope you will take me along with you when you're heading back to Holland... And from the bus just left with ten seat to get filled up πŸ‘Œ
baby and fr Peter he's not responding to my mail anyway

20:50 Kimmy: Yes I want you to come along but you need your documents first.
Are you driving now? How long will it take to get to Tamale?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
The idiot didn't send any message to Peter or to Adil (the driver)... I'm sure there will be many problems because of this. Twisted Evil

21.35 - Peter (the resort manager):
Quote:
Good evening Sir Sheggy,
In the last days I have received not any message from you, although Miss Kimm claims that you sent me some emails. Please send them to me again and confirm the time of your arrival here. My driver Adil stayed for almost 3 days to wait for you and Mr. David.

Regards,
Peter

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:14 Sheggy: It depends when the bus want to leave and once is ready to move I will just send you the last massage cos I will return David gf phone back to her and once you can't hear from me,shows that the bus started to move. Ok
And for the document you said am with my birth certificate..... To procced
Hop that's good cos I ask my ex worker back then in Nigeria befriend I left she has travel very well with her husband, she said only my birth certificate is okay
What do you say

21:30 Kimmy: Thought you said you're on your way. How will you communicate with the driver from the resort, for them to find you? You really need to message peter when you arrive
I'm waiting for so long now

So he's still not on his way and he doesn't have a phone to communicate when he's finally going... What can possibly go wrong?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Everything will work perfectly, I have no any doubt... this idiot buries himself in shit, without us having to work very hard. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheggy: You just don't worry even if we have little time here we both have better time together if you allow me to go with you.... We will see
Kimmy: lol of course I allow you but you have to get here first
how are you going to communicate with Peter when you are on your way to tamale? They need to know when to pick you up right?
Sheggy: No problem my dear πŸ’ love only angle have never seen you mean alot to me... And am so sorry friend making you cry sorry my love
Kisses from above
πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ
😘😘😘😘😘
Kimmy: You're not telling me how you will communicate with Peter
How will he know when you arrive in Tamale?
I just spoke with him

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic