SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That is not fair.. oh no!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday evening, while I was ignoring his messages for an hour already

Calimero: You lied to me you have been chatting with different men
Find you no what block me now
If not am not gonna stop calling you
You missed a call
You missed a call

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is so clingy. Maybe you should doctor up a fake restraining order and have a fake lawyer character send/serve it to him when you are completely sick of him. It could even be an evil lawyer that asks to work with egghead to scam Nora through some kind of billable hours scheme. It would be funny to get him to admit that he's only in it for the money. The lawyer would never ever ever rat Calimero out for saying that....no sir never Very Happy

He really does waste A LOT of time with his needy pathetic rants so that part is great.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha. It sometimes just takes one message from me to get him typing for a long time. Wastes a lot of his time.

I made a website for our Calimero (lollipop style) with the pictures and videos and asked thedevguy to send it out to some lads. In one of the video's (where Calimero is playing with is willy) he said "I am not a fucking gay". I may have edited the "not" out. There is a slight hitch, but I'm sure the message will be delivered anyway.

If anyone wants the url, send me an email on linoline789 at gmail.com

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.40 - Of course, the idiot didn't write anything anymore, so our dear Joojoo waited for an hour at the appointed place and then sent a message to his manager:
Quote:
BOSS AM HERE AN WAITNIG FO ALMOST UNA HOUR

NO UNA CAME TO METEENG NO MISTA CALIMERO HERE

UHAT AM HAV TO DO ?CAN AM GO TO DA ODHAR DELVERIES ?

My manager Orowaka writes to Calimero:
Quote:
What's going on there and why aren't you at the meeting place as you asked in the last messages ?
My driver has also many other deliveries to make today and he can't wait that long there

Please answer my message urgently ok ?

Probably, just to have fun (and to annoy him Laughing) I will propose a delivery to BeninCity... I will pretend that I have to send another large package there (in BeninCity) and that we can also deliver his small package. The Owerri-BeninCity distance (230km) does not qualify for Safari, but it is so small that "the idiot thinks this trip can be done easily" and yet so big that Calimero travels 4-5 hours by bus. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Calimero to Orowaka:
Quote:
Hello am at the close to the market now
Tell your drive to start coming
Please no excuses

10.32 - Orowaka:
Quote:
I will immediately send a message to Joojoo for to return to the indicated area
Please communicate with him and send him a picture with you when you get there
He is somewhere nearby and makes a delivery in Kwarinpa
It will arrive back in Kubwa in maximum 20-30 minutes ok ?

===

10.45 - Calimero to my manager Orowaka:
Quote:
I believe you are just playing games with me

and
Quote:
I have have been there waiting no white van,

Orowaka:
Quote:
Something strange is happening with you and am don't understand what is the purpose of this confusing message
Joojoo waited there for almost an hour and now he delivers another parcel to the neighboring neighborhood
He will only return to Kubwa Market if am tell him to do it but at this moment you are lying to me and you are not at the meeting place
Am do not understand what is the reason for these delays and lies of yours and am want to ask you if you want the package or not

===

11.24 - More fun with Calimero... Orowaka writes to Elvis (Calimero's in CC):
Quote:
Dear Elvis our client Calimero requested another meeting for delivery this morning at 9am but he was not present there
It does not respond timely to my messages and we do not know what to do with his package
You should inform The Sender about this situation and tell him that we have a delivery in BeninCity scheduled for tomorrow February 04 and we can bring there also Calimero's package
BeninCity is so close to Owerri and maybe it would not be a problem for mister Calimero to get there ok ?

===

11.45 - Elvis wrote to Nora (as Sender)... Calimero is in CC:
Quote:
Dear Miss Johnson,

Mister Calimero has a strange and dubious behavior, because he requested that the delivery be made this morning in Kubwa Market (Abuja) but he was not present at the meeting place and did not communicate effectively with our local manager. Due to the unfortunate events of last week, I decided to extend the take-up deadline until Thursday with the hope that Mr. Calimero will be able to mobilize enough to take over the parcel. At this moment we really do not know if Mr. Calimero is in Abuja or if he returned home to Owerri, because all of his messages from the last days have been extremely contradictory and confusing. The local manager in Abuja sent me some examples from the messages that Mr. Calimero wrote and things are not at all clear.

Madam, we ask for your permission to transport the parcel to BeninCity (a town near Owerri) provided that Mr. Calimero accepts the parcel and is sure he can reach the meeting place. The Deadline for this parcel will be on Friday morning, after that we will not longer be able to deliver. We want to do everything to successfully complete this delivery as long as the customer has the desire to cooperate and behaves honestly and correctly.

My best regards,
Elvis

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nora replied to all
Quote:
Dear Mr Presley,

I'm sorry to inform you but the idiot has fooled you. He said he went back to Owerri last Friday so your driver went to the suggested meeting place in vain. Right now I don't care where you bring the parcel, but don't go through any unneccesary troubles for the delivery of this parcel because you'll likely get fooled again. I suggest that you first ask him solid confirmation and proof of his current location before you will do anything again or bring the parcel to another place, but that are just my thoughts.
I'm sorry for the trouble he has been giving you all this time and thank you for your excellent customer service.

Kind regards,
Nora Johnson

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with the moron... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Calimero to Elvis:
Quote:
You most be very stupid what type of company are you people so you have an evil agenda so you people want to kill me
If you can't bring the parcel to owerri
Than forget it good bye

Elvis:
Quote:
Sir,

Are you drunk, drugged or are you just a poor pathetic idiot?
Why did you insist that our driver go to Abuja at that meeting place, if you are already home in Owerri?
Have you planned to rob our car and sent some of your accomplices to Kubwa?
I officially warn you that your plans will not be successful.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

Elvis to Nora and Calimero:
Quote:
Dear miss Johnson,

Thank you for your amable words and good thoughts.
Look at this message that I received right now from your friend Calimero:

"You most be very stupid what type of company are you people so you have an evil agenda so you people want to kill me
If you can't bring the parcel to owerri
Than forget it good bye "

Sorry, but this little guy seems to be playing with us and our nerves. We had the best intentions, but he is the kind of man who prefers to lie. OK, so we will give up our intention for delivery and wait for Friday when the abandonment procedure will take effect. On behalf of the whole PLog team, thank you for your trust and we assure you of our full respect! The local team that will receive the contents of the package will write you a dedicated message with thanks! You will make some people happy and they will be grateful for your generous gesture!

My best regards,
Elvis

Calimero to Orowaka:
Quote:
Am tired of your stupid games
Am at the air port now, harding back to owerri
If you can bring it to owerri I will give you people $200 that is 70.000
Because I can't keep waiting
I have a very important business to do

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Orowaka:
Quote:
You're an little idiot liar because my boss Elvis said you were in Owerri starting last week ok?
Joojoo waited for nothing today because you bastard just wanted to mock him
Am don't accept that my people suffer because of an idiot child like you ok ?
If you want your package in BeninCity you will have to come after him to the airport and meet our agent
We not need your money sir we are just trying to do our duty

===

12.20 - A very frustrated Calimero writes to Elvis:
Quote:
Thunder destroy your entire family you crazy Benin boys you are the criminal you want to use me for ritual
The police are gonna get you asshole soon, you nothing but a stupid fools
You and all your teams are very crazy poor bastard bros use your head o
Because if I meet you one on one
I swear me go cut you
So free me

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Surely you are drunk or drugged, because a normal person could not speak that way. Right? Look for me when you wake up and tell me if you want your package in BeninCity (at the airport), or if you give it up and leave it for our guys from the Abuja delivery team. The Sender has already dropped the package and she has assured us that you are a big liar and a stupid fool.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

- Calimero to Orowaka:
Quote:
You are a fool
Stupid man you want me to come to Benin city
You funny bros I believe that you there
Jobless , grow up
Me no be Benin boy

Orowaka:
Quote:
Am do not want you to go anywhere because we will share the goods in the parcel on Friday morning ok ?
All we wanted was to offer you all possible variants but you are too stupid to understand what professionalism means and too stupid to keep the promises made
Tell me why you were not at the meeting this morning with Joojoo ?Because you lied and you were in Owerri as your fiancΓ©e said ?Stupid moron

===

13.45 - Calimero to Orowaka... he's furious. Very furious. Laughing
Quote:
Your father and mother are both moron
Thunder strike you
Idiot

Orowaka:
Quote:
Ok you little idiot am will not insist and am will keep your parcel here in the warehouse until Friday when PAP will enter in force

Joojoo is likely to send Calimero a full satisfying message on Friday, after the package will be opened and the money hidden inside will be discovered and shared among the team members. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:10 PM
Nora: You gave that up pretty quickly
Calimero: Gave what up
I say the stupid mail those imposters sent to you
Nora: gave up that calling you were going to do yesterday
I see you've been lying again. You told me that you were home in Owerri and you told them you're still in Abuja
Calimero: Please madam I don't have you and that your time for argument go and find another client
Nora: Go fuck yourself and deceive your mother with your lies
Calimero: Fuck you life to ogar use your head
Nora: ogar?
is that your father's name
Calimero: Your mother pussy lol πŸ˜‚
Nora: I thought you were an ass pirate. What do you have to do with any pussy at all?
Calimero: I will fuck you
Nora: No thanks
Calimero: Come na
Nora: you need to be checked for STD's first
Calimero: Come take fuck
Nora: I hear a lot of gays get syphillis. Do you know your nutsack can rot off when you have that?
Calimero: Hot one
I will fuck you untill you run πŸƒ mad
Come
Nora: No thank you, my ass is not available
Calimero: Thunder go fire your ass
Come talk fuck worri pikin
Olosho πŸ˜‚
Nora: You're even too stupid to speak english
Calimero: Lol street we know you
Stop to they Jones me
Street
Nora: exactly what I said... too stupid for english
I see the syphillis infested your brains as well
is that why your head looks like an egg?
Calimero: You look like man
You must be a transgender lol
Bone
Nora: Is that the best you can do?
Kind of cute actually
Calimero: You face is to skin
Nothing to hold in you
You send me invisible parcel
Hahahaha
Nora: ahw, you're really trying and it's kinda cute like a toddler throwing a hissy fit when he doesn't get candy
are you lying on the floor screaming now?
Calimero: Grow up
Go chat up new client
Spiritual Nora
Lol no face video
Nora: yeah, growing up seems like a pretty good plan you should try that sometime
So tell me for real. Where are you? Owerri or Abuja?
Or are you riding the gay train to fag town?
Calimero: My friend in the united states is gonna find out who you really her
<screenshots of his chat with someone talking about Nora being fake>
No video
Nora: Okay, please show me more of that chat, it's entertaining
Calimero: She is a nurses and you lied
Saying that people with PTSD
Nora: sure, turn things around
you didn't tell me where you are
Calimero: DON'T MAKE CALLS
SHOW YOUR FACE FOR ONCE
STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC
Nora: you're the gay changing the topci
It's a charactertrait of gays to be extra suspicious, did you know that?
YOu're doing a shit job hiding it
Calimero: Fuck you transgender that why you want me to accept your stupid gay law fuck you and your stupid entire family , you all are time waisted ugly face beast
Those days are gone where I we come to apologize to crazy asshole like you
Nora: You're changing the topic yet again
Calimero: Fuck you transgender
You are a transgender my friends in the state said you are a transgender look your hand
Nora: I don't even know your fake friend in the US so why should I value his opinion
Calimero: Look at your jeans
Look at your jeans like a man
Nora: I'm sure he likes your nagging, Gays really like nagging
Calimero: Transgender, so you want to deceive me to come so you will force me to be a gay like you fool
Come fuck my anus fool
Stupid transgender like you
Nora: I knew you were a catcher
Calimero: Strong head
Nora: sorry to disappoint your boyfriend is the one with the dick
Calimero: You said gay dick can't stand but my is active do I look like a gay to you beast
You are the most stupid person on πŸŒ” planet earth
Bro go and look for your follow transgender like you
There is one of your follow transgender
Nora: Yes you look like a gay
Of course you look like a gay
Calimero: Of course you look like a transgender
Nora: Just look at the lips and the hair
Calimero: Look at your head and hand
So cute is gay
Are you sure you have been to school before
Nora: Yes, that's where they taught me that you can't think with an egghead
Calimero: You own head look like a little 🐈 head
So now I will be calling you cat head
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: Thanks deary, cats are cute and feminine
Calimero: Cat head
Nora: ahw how nice of you egghead
Have you eaten cat head
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cat head
Nora: Yes, I had some eggs today
Calimero: Wow cat head
Nora: Or maybe it were your nuts, you seem to have misplaced them
Calimero: You eat a lot cat head but you keep looking ugly
You need vegetables
Cat head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: sucking carrots is more your style πŸ†
Calimero: You need vegetables so you will not keep looking like an ugly transgender
You are the most ugly transgender ever cat head
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: ahw how cute, he's laughing at his own jokes now
Calimero: CAT HEAD
I NEVER THOUGHT
Of given you a nice name
Nora: So nice of you to think about doing that
Calimero: Cat head πŸ’€ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: thank you gay boy
Calimero: You think you can insult me
Cat head
The most ugly transgender ever
Name Cat Head
Nora: At least I wasn't the one to drive to the other side of the country to get a parcel and then go home before you actually got it
Calimero: Lol you are all the same
Cat head
You people are a team
You asked me if I like gold 🌟
I said not
You are a very big Cat head
You are the one sending me all those mail
Nora: If I remember correctly you were the one asking for money, I was just trying to be nice but then you turned all gay on me
Calimero: You are a stupid transgender am sure that why your husband ran quick for his life
I did not say send me parcel πŸ“¦
Transgender are danger πŸ”΄
Cat head
Nora: And I wasn't the one who had a shithole country bankaccount that can't accept money
Calimero: Keep calling me gay as if I care
What I know is that I will call you Cat head
You lie asshole
Nora: Thanks, that's a very nice compliment
Calimero: Western union is there
Money gram is there
Nora: Tell me, are you the top or bottom?
We allready established that you're a catcher
Calimero: It all your plans cat head
Nora: do you swallow or spit?
Calimero: You are transgender and you are disgusting cat head
Nora: You're not really answering my questions, but that's another thing little gay boys do
Calimero: You are stupid to as me question
You stupid fool
Oh no handsome men in you stupid country that why all the men are turning to transgender
Now I understand
Care head
Nora: At least that's legal here. I feel a bit sorry for you that you have to hide your sexuality there
Must be a real pain to hide who you really are. Is that why you try to seduce woman?
You have to get a bit better at it, because it was pretty quickly noticable that you're not into woman
Calimero: You missed a call
Pick up cat head
You ugly face
Nora: Maybe if you ask a little more nicely
Calimero: Pick up cat head
You missed a video chat
Pick up you stupid transgender
I can proof my self
But you fake ass crazy cat head
Nora: proof that you're gay? No need for that, I already know
Calimero: Am gonna start calling you untill you block me cat head πŸ’€ head
Nora: you could just ask me to pick up
Calimero: You missed a video chat
Pick up
Nora: Now that's not asking nice is it
Calimero: Pick up
Nora: sheesh, you gays really need to learn some manners
Calimero: Show your face transgender cat head
Nora: Ok repeat after me
Dear Nora, would you please do my gay ass the favour of picking up my call?
You are so stupid transgender
Stupid transgender Nora pick up your call
Nora: That's not a question
Calimero: You lazy cat head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stupid fake asshole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: Just because I'm trying to teach you some manners? It's not that hard
Dear Nora, would you please do my gay ass the favour of picking up my call?
Calimero: You want me to accept your gay law stupid fool
Go find a gay mate fool
Nora: gays can't read
noted
Calimero: Am not gonna be your gay partner you stupid transgender
Because am a christian and I respect the word of the most High
You hopeless fool
I gave you the advantage to use me
The first time
Nora: Honey, you got things mixed up again. your nurse friend he's your gay boyfriend, I'm Nora
Calimero: You stupid transgender father is your partner
You are man
My nurses friend is no a he but a she, you lazy fool
Nora: ahw, that must be a real disappointment
Calimero: Fool like you show your face
Nora: You never asked
Thunder strike you
Nora: That's not a question
Calimero: Fool transgender
Your father
Nora: Also not a question
my father taught me how to ask questions
Calimero: Your father left leg
Cat head
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg I like this name
Nora: my fathers left leg knows how to kick little gay boys asses
Nora: Yes, I like that as well, the only sensible thing you said today
Calimero: Ugly thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You ugly die
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nora: At least my head isn't shaped like an agg and I have actual brains in it instead of popcorn
Calimero: Cat head πŸ’€
Thunder 🌩 strike u
Stupid Nora πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Fake asshole
Cat head πŸ’€ you are fool
Complete moron
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Nora: <cute cat gif>
Calimero: Fake asshole

I decided to call our friend. It lasted for 21 epic minutes of ranting. Damn it's fun to hear his rage and yell at him myself. OMG he is pissed off and frustrated. It was a joy to behold. I insulted him, kept insulting him, laughed at him very loud and yelled at him, told him many times to shut the fuck up (very loud), called him gay a lot of times. I let him do all his ranting and recap our whole relationship, he ranted in igbo, I yelled and insulted some more. Damn that was fun. I couldn't record it unfortunately, but I think you wouldn't have been able to hear him much because I was yelling too loud. I hope his eardrums split. I believe at one point he was close to tears and other times he was so angry he said he wanted to punch me in the face. In the end he started apologizing and said we could start over again, but Nora wasn't having any of that and ended the call

[/color]Calimero: You missed a call
Okay since you said you don't love me any more
And you want to leave me after apologizes to you
Kindly block me
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” have a nice life with your boy friend
Nora: FUCK YOU I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND
Calimero: You made me to love you so much,
And now you are done with me
😭😭😭😭😭 have a nice life, I will still love you even do you still block me

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor lad! I do wish it had been recorded, even if words were not discernible the rage would have come thru loud and clear!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Calimero to Orowaka:
Quote:
God punish your father
Thief

Orowaka:
Quote:
You like to offend and lie but that doesn't help you much
I will take the goods and you will receive nothing
Who's stupid and who's smart here ?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try again after he discovers that a big fan has made a website dedicated to his sexual orientation. He'll probably be even more angry and if I get the chance for a call then I'll try to record it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.45 - Precisely that Joojoo is very upset and he will penetrate Nora's email system... Calimero's compromising pictures & movies will reach Joojoo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
AM WIATED FO NOTHEENG TO MEET YU TODAY AND YU FOOLED MI

AM WIL FUCK YU HARD HARD AND YU WIL PAY FO DIS OK ?

STUPID PIKIN REMEMBA NO UNA MOCKS JOOJOO OOOHH

YU WIL REGRET DA FACT YU LAUGHED AT MI AND REFUZED MA LUV

===

18.08 - Joojoo strikes again. Laughing
Quote:
MUMU AM BORKEN EMA MAIL AND SAW YUR NAKED PICTURS AN MOVIES UHEN YU PLAY WIDH YUR TINY DICK

WHAY YU DO NO ADMIT YU AR GAYBOI ?AM LIKE YUR LIPS AND AM WANNA YU BE MA WOMAN OOOOHH

AM WIL BUY BEUTIFUL DRESSEES FO YU AND HIGH HEEL SHOUES OK ?

AM WIL MAKE YU MA WIFE AND AM WIL SHOW YU UHAT AN REAL AFRICAN MAN MEANES

YU WIL LUVE MA HUGE DICK IN YUR MOUTH AND AM WIL FIL YU PROPRLEY WIDH MA SPAM OK ?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It would be so good if someone could mock up a pic of the **log staff, having opened the parcel, showing off the goods and money inside. Before sharing it all out.
πŸ‘Ή

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just gotta love JooJoo! LOL No matter how many goats he hits, or how many rads need replacing or meetings he misses, he just never fails to entertain!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Joojoo wants Calimero to be his own personal spam filter (I couldn't resist). Egghead is going to hard boil (or at least poach) himself when he understands that his compromising pics/vids have been broadcast to the world. He won't be very sunny side up or over easy when that happens...just completely scrambled. Egg puns are fun but he's too coddled to understand that Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Calimero will never admit that the yolk's on him; even if you lay it all out in plain sight. He's a mere shell of a man white now, about to become totally cracked.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or he'll go all Benedict on you in 3 minutes or less. Otherwise he'd be fried before Easter rolls around and have to walk cautiously on his own shells. Ok...I'm done. This is a good time to post this link...don't have time for the other grandfather of the song thread to let me drop this:

https://youtu.be/5x5NCDYB1Lc
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- From Joojoo to our dear Calimero... the Subject line of the message is "OWERREI GABOI COMUNITY SALUTE YU" Laughing
Quote:
ALL MA BOYZ HAV SEEN YUR NAKED PICTURS AND MOVIEES AND WE LIKE MUCH MUCH

YU AR UNA ELEGANTE AN BEUTIFULE LADY WIDH SENZUAL LIPS OOOOOHH

AM WIL MAKE YU MA WOMAN AND YU WIL BE VERY VERY HAPPY OK ?

UNA OF MA BOYFRENS IZ RIGHT FRO OWERREI AND SAID HE KNOWS YUR FACE

HE DO NO NO KNOW YU AR GAYBOI BUT NOW EVRETHEENG IZ CLEAR AN WIL BI FINE FO YU OK ?

DO NOT BI AFRAID TO RECOGNIZE UHAT A HAPY AND BEUTIFUL GAY YU AR

WE WIL LOV YU AND SUPORT YU IN ALL YUR DESIRE TO BI FREE IN SPIRIT AN IN YUR HEART

AM HAV UNA BIG LUV FO YU AN YU WIL BI HAPY TO SUCK MA HUGE DICK OK

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
16.45 - Precisely that Joojoo is very upset and he will penetrate Nora's email system... Calimero's compromising pictures & movies will reach Joojoo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nora's email system isn't the only thing Joojoo wants to penetrate! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Mon 7:21 PM
Nora: No you don't
Mon 8:36 PM
Calimero: Okay but I have nothing against you
You said you are done with me
Nora: If you have nothing against me what was that shit you were yelling at me earlier?
Calimero: But you said you are done
Okay Nora
I know you hate me
Thanks have a good life with your new lover am glad that I was able to clarify everything today, and now my heart is good and happy πŸ˜€ again have a nice life with your new relationship
Nora: YOU FUCKING IDIOT I TOLD YOU I DON"T HAVE ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP
Calimero: Okay enjoy yourself and your life, your insult is to much and I can't bear it anymore don't worry God will bring a nice man for you that you will call him fucking idiot
okay
<picture of wedding rings>
Nora: nice picture
Calimero: Will you marry me 😬
Nora: I don't think so
Calimero: πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’
Have a nice life
I rest my case good night
Nora: Good night to you too
Calimero: Alright then
Enjoy your life with all your chat mate
Life is a teacher and I have learn for it
If I knew that everything will end this way I would not have open my heart so easily
Nora: turning things around again
like always
Calimero: Yes
Now all the fault have been put on me after all my effort to see this marriage work out but now I lost everything all I get is insult and been hate 😑
Nora: That's what you get when you keep lying
Calimero: You also lie to me a lot
Nora: πŸ˜‚
Calimero: Count yours too
You start this relationship with lie πŸ€₯ and now you end it with lie
Nora: <thumbsup>
Calimero: <huge thumbsup>
Nora: Got something to compensate for?
Calimero: Like?
Nora: I mean it's kinda strange that you need to prove that your thumbsup is bigger than mine. Like you desperately need me to believe that you have a big dick
But you don't
Calimero: <huge heart>
Nora: sorry to say, but you also don't have a big heart
a big head probably
Calimero: Like your own
Nora: lol very mature
Calimero: Yes let like your own
Nora: can you translate that please, your grammar is off again
Calimero: Yes let like your own
Nora: you're just saying the same confusing thing. That's still a gay trait you know? You need to hide it better if you want me to believe you're not
which will be very hard
unlike your willy
Calimero: If you keep calling me gay then I will keep calling you fake asshole
Because you will never change, and that how fake asshole behave
Nora: you were doing that anyway
Calimero: You are faking your ass any way
Nora: better faking my ass than being a man getting fucked in it
Calimero: You are a fake asshole and the a work of a thief
Nora: really? What did I ever take from you? Money? Posessions? No, nothing. I never asked for anything like that
You on the other hand forged a document and made me believe you need 7000 for traveling to the Netherlands, while in reality it wasnt even 20% of that
So who is the thief between us? It's not me
Calimero: You ask for my nudes so you can blackmail
That what the company gave me
I know nothing about that
You are a nagging woman and very dangerous
3:29 AM
Calimero: You where the same person that told me to go and get the list of everything,
I told you I'm the first place try and come over it will be easier for me to go with you
But you refuse and ask me to get the list, I went to that travel company and ask for their list and price
Which I gave to you
This is Nigeria what you see in the internet may not be same thing in the office
And you said I forged the documents πŸ“‚ I believe you hate me so much that anything I do is lie
So I think I will let you be so you can find that your Mr right on earth

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmm, no any word about our dear Joojoo? I'm disappointed! Laughing

- Maybe Nora gets a weird message telling her that all the pictures/movies with Calimero have been "discovered" and the famous A.N.U.S. association take pride in the fact that Calimero is their "rainbow flag" bearer.
- That wonderful gay-site is also indicated in the message and Nora will be surprised to find out the "truth" about her fiancΓ©: a famous gay in Nigeria. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Just wait a day or two, thedevguy is on it. That'll be a much nicer surprise I think Laughing Laughing

He posted a picture of Nora to his facebook story (it disappears after a day), with the text "do you want your friend or brother to marry a nagging woman" or something like that.
For those who dont know facebook stories, when you post one, the owner can see who have watched it. So he saw that I watched it and was probably waiting for Nora to be angry about it. Instead I did nothing, but did send a like on another picture in the story saying someting like "Liars will often tell you're a liar" and more blabla like that Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was time for some retaliation, so I posted this gem on Nora's timeline (only baiters and himself could see it). It took him a while to discover it and Coffinsurfer had to nudge him to check it out.

Tue 6:56 PM
Calimero: Why did you comment on my post?
Nora: I just tagged you in my post. As far as I know I didn't comment
Calimero: Okay
Tue 9:21 PM
Calimero: Hope you have found a man
Nora: Hope you found your dick
Calimero: Am looking for your pussy
Nora: Did it really take you half an hour for that comeback?
Calimero: I have been avoiding your childish insult
Nora: ahw how cute
Calimero: I don't want your problem
I have had enough
Nora: Yes you have enough, you are one big walking breathing problem
Calimero: You can't change and accept Christ
Think about how many men you have ruined their life don't be rude
Nora: none
Calimero: What about your ex?
Nora: Good point, I should chop off his dick and give it to you because he had a bigger one
Calimero: No he should have use that big dick to kill you
So you will die
Nora: He tried but I'm stronger
Calimero: So you when on your timeline to post am a gay
You are so stupid Nora
Nora: So you went on posting I'm a nagging woman
Calimero: So now now I understand why all this rubbish is coming from
Lol because of that photo I sent you am so sorry for you, your ex should have killed you
Nora: Ahw, but then we never would've met and I never would've known what it's like dating a gay
Calimero: You are stupid be am not a gay and I can't date a fake ugly woman like you
Nora: Of course not. gays don't date woman
Calimero: Haha you want to see my friend
Thief
I will never show you
Nora: Your friend? Who?
Calimero: Die
Just die and go to your grave
Nora: Wasn't planning that yet
Calimero: You have to because you are useless
Omg I never new I was so cut on that picture, that why you called me a gay fool
You can never have brain for a day, and asked why I took that picture
You are using Elis profile
Thief
Nora: Oh please enlighten me. why did you take that picture?
Calimero: What do you wanna know telling you is off no use because your stupid brain will never admit truths
Nora: so you're lying again.. I see
Calimero: That it even though I tell you you will never believe so keep calling me gay it never mind business
Nora: You offered to tell me
Calimero: No it has no need
All I know is that you can keep saying shit about me while I keep fucking my some sweet ladies with fresh and juicy pussy
Nora: so a cheating gay... nice
Calimero: I fuck fresh pussy so sweet when she com omg
Nora: Sorry, you're not convincing me that you're straight by talking about pussy's
Calimero: Slide in my dick inside her pussy and fuck her pussy so hard and suck it wow it so lovely , you better give it a try you ugly bone transgender fake ass
Pussy is sweet
Nora: Looks like you've been watching enough porn. Shamefully that doesn't turn you straight
Calimero: I will keep fucking pussy till I die so you lose lol
Fake ass
Fake ass
πŸ˜‚
Fake ass
Shame on you
Fake ass
You lost everything
Nora: No, I didn't lose my dignity, I still have that, you on the other hand have resorted to trying to convince me that you're straight
Calimero: Fake ass
Fake ass you lost a good man like me because of your Brian tumor
Nora: Good man? More like a silly gay, but if it makes you happy I can call you a man
Calimero: She love me so much
<pictures of a victim>
And we fuck everyday when. I was in Biloxi Mississippi
I don't need a ugly ass transgender fake ass like you
Nora: Of course you were little gay man
Calimero: You are fooling you stupid fake ass transgender life
I told her to chat you and call you but she refuse
She said ladies like you don't deserve a man like me
I don't even know why I sent you that cut pics my wife took for me
I thought you where a real woman I never knew you are a bone ugly transgender fake ass
Nora: Oh, is she gay as well?
Maybe afraid then
too bad, would've loved to talk to her
Calimero: Never you are to little for her to communicate with
A woman of 52 years old
Am sure she is your mother age mate
If I can lay my hands on your mom your father we never come closer again
Because I will fuck your mom blue and black
Nora: Your gay ass don't even want to come close to my mother
Calimero: Bring me to Netherlands and introduce me to her am sure your mom will kill you fast so I can be fucking her old ugly pussy
Nora: Are you seriously thinking you can try to steal my money again?
Calimero: You fool your bring is empty confess you are the one programming those mails
That why when you go off line that when I received email from your company
Your email are the same with is not suppose to be so
Do you think you can fool me
You and that ugly woman is the same
You go off line to use her profile to write to me
Nora: You really are a paranoid gay these days
Calimero: If I hold your mom I will fuck her so dam hard
honey you really don't need to tell me about fucking woman to prove me that you're not gay
Nora: I won't believe it anyway
Calimero: Omg I will fuck your mother so bad
Now you are getting jealous calling me honey
I don't want you
I want your mom because her pussy will be tight and juicy pussy
That what I want
Yours has been destroy by that your ex that would have cut off your stupid ugly head that is empty
Nora: jealous because of a gay boy? Not really, I just pity her that you want to fuck her with your tiny dick
please tell me, do you need tweezers when you wank
Calimero: My dick is so strong and hot I will fuck your mother omg
She will hate your ugly father for ever
Nora: strong like a pimple, when you push too hard it'll explode and it'll remain just a red crater
Calimero: Your ugly mother will suffer the hit I will pounds her pussy like a vibrators
Omg what a hot sec for your mom
Nora: Are you a robot?
Is that a new gay trend? I have to look that up
Calimero: Am gonna hit your mom pussy until I destroy it
Nora: So let's see
you're robot
a gay
a silly little boy
a liar
a cheater
a thief
a deciever
a gay
an abuser
a mysogyinist
Calimero: I will destroy your mother pussy
Nora: Ya, you said that before
I will destroy your mother pussy
Nora: Repeating it ad nauseam doesn't make you capable of doing it
Nora: Are you done throwing your hissy fit?
Nora: Oh there he is
you know I really like that patch of hair under your nose
It's soooo Freddy Mercury. It's a shame he was an ass pirate as well and died of the aids
he was some singer
can you sing?
Calimero: Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Nora: Oh wait, I heard you sing
Calimero: Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me
Fake ass call me πŸ˜‚
Fake ass call me πŸ˜‚
Fake ugly ass call me πŸ˜‚
Nora: use your words.... slowly.. calm down. use your words
my moms friend used to say that when I was upset
does it help?
Calimero: Fake ugly ass call me πŸ˜‚
Nora: I will whenever I need a good laug again
Calimero: Fake ugly ass call me πŸ˜‚
You are busy claiming your mom friend you think
I don't know you are the one chatting me that account
Stupid fake ass like you
Nora: you gays are really paranoid
Calimero: Idiot same word she was using
Fake ass
Fake ass
Fake ass
Nora: Ever considered I saw her on a regular basis when growing up?
I can't believe you anymore to late
I have block her two count
Nora: Okay, that'll be one person less you can steal from
Calimero: You stupid fake ass
Did I steal anything from you
Nora: yes
only you didn't get it because your stupid gay ass decided to lie to the shipping company
You are the company yourself fool
Fake ass
Fake ass
Thief
Fake ass
Thief
Fake ass
Form all the email are all the same you criminal
All email including hour begin with a name and a dort
You claim to be the gay drive so I will fall for your stupid trick
Fish head
Bastard you finally got off

Wednesday
7:14 AM
Nora: I just fell asleep. You became a bit dull there
Calimero: Good morning
No more quarrel
Nora: Okay
Calimero: Are you on your way to work
9:42 AM
Calimero: Am on my way to Asaba
Text you later
Nora: Thought you didn't want to argue
Calimero: Yes
Have you eaten
Nora: Sure
Are you telling me stories again?
Calimero: Okay me too
Like what stories
Nora: That you're going somewhere again
Calimero: Am going to see my mum sister she is sick
Nora: Good luck with that. Are you leaving from Abuja or Owerri because I"m confused
Calimero: Owerri
Nora: And only two days ago you claimed to be in Abuja, Friday you were in Owerri, the day before that in Abuja, do you drive the delorean?
Calimero: I told those silly company that work for you that I was in abuja because I was angry with them after making me to spend my money to abuja when there knew that the parcel is not gonna get to me
I have finally block them
But can you make a confession to me,
That you knew nothing about that company
Nora: What confession do you mean? And stop lying, you've never been in Abuja at all
Calimero: Yes I was
That the picture of the market I took
When they ask for my location
But why is your email address the same as the company be honest and don't lie
Nora: What do you mean the same email address? I use gmail they have company emailaddresses
Calimero: Check your email address it start with Nora and a dort sign
And same thing with does company
Nora: So? What does that say? I know many people who have emailaddresses like that.
Calimero: Okay oo
Can you take out that comment you posted on timeline
It make no reason you are just using that to spoil my image
I took that picture for that lady that wrote I love you Calimero because she ask me to and she wanted to see how my body look like
Am not a gay okay, and I can never be one
Am 100% straight
Nora: You posted one of me saying Im a nagging woman. I just returned the favor
Calimero: No. that not a favor but spoiling some one image
Am straight and not a gay
Nora: And I"m not nagging
Calimero: I have take it away so kindly take yours out
Nora: You are not being nice to Elsa
You need to apologize
Calimero: She keep insult me
Always insulting me
No I can't
She has been the one destroying everything
I have block her and deleted our conversation
She is an old fool that has not sham
At her age she where in the position to make things work out
Nora: You can reply to your own comment and apologize
Calimero: Tell her to apologize first
If you say you love me
Nora: No
I'm not getting mixed up in that, but you are openly insulting her on my timeline
Calimero: Why will she say that it unfair
Am not happy about her comment
Nora: I'm not happy about yours, she is right, you are cute when you're ranting
Calimero: You are supporting her because she is your mom friend
A woman is made to support her man
Nora: Ah, but that's where you're wrong. See, she didn't call you a stupid ugly old fool that has no shame and I'm not your woman anymore
Calimero: Really but you said you love me so much
Nora: Yes, I was stupid
Calimero: No you are not
You love me dearly
Nora: Yesterday I was a fish head fake ass thief
Calimero: Act of anger
Nora: You had over half an hour to openly apologize to Elsa now and you still didn't do it
Calimero: I just did
Nora: That's a half assed apology
you can do better than that
Calimero: I just did
Nora: You can do better
Calimero: You know one this you keep doing that I hate so much
Is that you have keep ordering me like a slave
You friend called me a gay
And you can't tell her to stop
You want me to be on my knees
Nora: I didn't see her comment that on my post
Calimero: You said you don't love me any more then why asking me to apologize
Nora: because it's my post that you're commenting on and I don't like it
Calimero: You called me gay
Nora: yes I did
Calimero: I don't like it
You are make saying that disgusting words
Am not a disgusting gay man
I love pussy
Nora: You still feel like you have to convince me
Calimero: Am not convince you to believe me
Am not a gay
Now you are really making me angry
Nora: No I don't believe you
You can't even properly apologize to a woman
Calimero: I guess I should block you for good so I will not have anything to do with you gay words any more
I have block her for good because she is an ugly old transgender fool
Nora: And there the mysogynistic gay boy starts ranting again
I thought you didn't wan arguments today
Calimero: Am gonna block you for good wait
Nora: ok
Calimero: Insult me of been a gay again then I will not hesitate to block you in peace and move on, because I have done all I can and all I keep receiving is insult is that how Netherlands woman behave
You don't have to insult people that way it bad
You said you love me and I told you to stop calling me gay
Nora: you doesn't seem to be very much in peace.
thought you didn't want arguments
Calimero: Because I hate it
I don't want arguing
look what you're doing now
I told you I have block you friend account
Both account she use to write to me
She was to make peace and she keep accusing me of everything
I told her to tell you to stop calling me gay
Because it make me sick and get me aggressive
I told you I don't like any more because I feel I have know you a lot
So why will I keep laying for no reason
You really have to stop calling me that stupid name
Because I really hate it a lot
Nora: What name?
Calimero: I have told you and don't act like you don't know
You are really making me angry πŸ‘Š
You better stop
My family said I stop communication with you
Nora: And still you're talking
Calimero: But I will never listen
Nora: thought you were going to block me
Calimero: Yes I will if you repeat that word gay again
Nora: I wasn't talking about gay for minutes now
Calimero: You better stop saying that disgusting words
in my family we have no sure people
You confess to me that day you called me that you love me so much
Since last month it has been arguing and quarrel
4:09 PM
Nora: your fault
Calimero: No if you would have stop calling me that stupid name things would have gone far
You said send me a video to prove you are not I did
Do you think πŸ€” if am one of them I will stupidly send that video,
Am am a gay I will not even be talking to you for a very long time
So don't ever say that stupid word to me
Nora: you just did that to get money
Calimero: No I really want to come
But all you thought is money
Do you know that a man is ready to do anything to meet is lost rib
Nora: Then you have one day left right? The parcel can only be picked up until tomorrow
Calimero: No I am not interested
I have no more money to go back to abuja
You sent them a mail to bring to to Owerri but there refuse
Distance is far
Nora: No I didn't tell them to do that
Calimero: I saw your mail
Nora: I told them to bring it to abuja
Calimero: I came to abuja but there where busy playing games so I left,
I can't go back there
The company is no where to be found
There told me to wait at kubwa shopping plaza
Which I did
There even ask me to send them a picture with I also did
But there where making fool of me
So I came back
And I have block all mails from them now
Nora: ok
If that makes you happy
Calimero: Yes I am tired of their games
But will you come to see me
Nora: Tomorrow they will have the parcel
No of course not
Calimero: Why
You promise to be with me
Nora: That's before you started all your lies and turned gay on me
Calimero: You have started again now you are making me too have brain trigger when you call that word gay
I have told you not to repeat that word because you are really making me mad
You really want me to block you so I will go and rest
Please tell me if that will make you have
Because I will never continue to hear that word
It like you are giving me a food I refused to eat and now you are forcing me to eat it by force
I will gently block you and rest if you say that word again
Nora: okay
Calimero: Please make a way in your heart to forgive me

Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Linoline for you know what, An outstanding bait, I hope he s mocked for years to come

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sincerely hope he will never find a woman to marry. This is one outstanding shithead, with an IQ of a shoebox, propably a result of inbreeding. Zero impulse control, severe paranoia and a bunch of other mental issues to boot.
Hope he never recovers from this bait.

Outstanding work. Thanks for the entertainment!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The final slap! Laughing Laughing Laughing
- My manager Orowaka wrote to miss Nora (Calimero is there, in CC):
Quote:
Dear miss Johnson
On behalf of my team and on my personal behalf we would like to thank you for deciding to leave the parcel TRK93160**** in the abandonment procedure and by default you have given us a wonderful gift
I want to confirm to you that The Receiver Calimero did not respond to our messages and did not want to make any effort regarding taking over the parcel
We had an agent in BeninCity the other day and if our client Calimero agrees to dialogue we could probably have sent the same agent to Owerri to deliver the parcel
Under the conditions of a full silence from our client the deadline has reached maturity and the parcel has become the property of our company
I will confirm the contents of the package and ensure that all the goods inside will be divided equally between the members of the delivery team
One piece of Gold wristwatch + one piece of Gold necklace + 2 pieces of mobile phones (Apple Iphones model 11ProMax) + a cash sum of 10000 euros

Dear Lady this generous gift far exceeds our expectations and I can assure you that each of my team members will pray for your happiness
We thank you and we wish you a prosperous and beautiful life
Udogamba Orowaka
Regional Area Manager

===

I think Nora will have a few words to say to Calimero. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Case closed for my characters! Linoline, many thanks for this wonderful and funny story in which you allowed me to get involved... it was a great pleasure for me! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic