SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphanage scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters was baiting a US Army officer who had smuggled millions out of Iraq. Somehow, my character got confused, and thought she supposed to be sending money to help orphans. The officer just happened to know of a quality orphanage in Ivory Coast and referred her to the administrator there. The lad then sent pictures of kids with diseases, esp with cancer which truly tear at your heart. Sadly, they were also stolen from a legitimate charity who actually does good work. This guy is dirt.

To assist this lad, "Larissa" has got the Outreach Committee to work quickly. They have put together a Welcome Package to send to the orphans full of electronics, and even pictures and notes drawn and painted by the Sunday school class children for the orphans. Since the lad asked for a photo of Larissa, the committee sent a group photo which is nicely tucked into the package. There are also some handmade quilts made by the church's quilting group. The money which was raised to help them was originally intended to be sent via a bank transfer. Sadly, it seems the envelope might have been inadvertently tucked into the package by over zealous committee members........and with the package about to cross the Canada/US border any moment now, it cannot be recalled.

So far the lad has been helpful and cooperative. With the package in the hands of a reputable shipping company, what could possibly go wrong ?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Larissa"...this wouldn't happen to be Lenny's 3rd eldest, first in the family to attend university, would it?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope your super lad soldier has provided you with all the notarized paperwork for said orphanage. A list of all the orphans with their full names, gender, ages, favorite foods, darkest secrets, and greatest fears must also be included as per NATO-UN-IMF-World Bank-Pottery Barn regulations. I'm sure your ever so exclusive and highly competent shipper will deliver the items directly to their doorstep or at least to a nearby French speaking yet somehow extremely hostile country...just a sad and unfortunate coincedence I'm sure. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams are available right...over...there...next to those annoyingly moveable goal posts. Just hop on a urine stained bus and you're there!!! Thank Him and the heavens for the blessed children...for they define our future. Blessed be the fruit loops...in his eye! You are just one MTCN away to salvation...praise be! Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avalar wrote:
"Larissa"...this wouldn't happen to be Lenny's 3rd eldest, first in the family to attend university, would it?

She passed with distinctions, they're all very proud of her, yes, yes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lenny was the inspiration for Larissa, but this one is retired, so not quite as young as the "real" Larissa.
The lad is about to receive the joyous news that the church has also sent packages to assist others. A school in Conakry, Guinea is receiving educational materials. An outpost hospital in Mali is about to receive medical supplies. When delivery goes awry, those people will not have any issue traveling to collect their packages. So it stands to reason that our lad should not either.

Just hop on a urine stained bus and you're there!!!

I love that line! Let's hope it comes true!

The lad has been tracking his package as it begins its journey. However, the original soldier character "Ken" has reappeared wondering where the money is. Larissa is confused.........

I have not hear from you, as discussed were you able to keep to your word as regards to the sick child? And how much are you able to come up with? we need to save this child.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding something here. I have been under the impression that the administrator is Mr Zombie? I did not know you were still involved. I sent Mr Zombie a message earlier today with good news but have not heard back.

Certainly you misunderstood my position, yes Mr. Zombie is the administrator of the foundation, i am not involved. my concern is the sick child.
Perhaps you may go through our conversations to understand my position, you said to be sending them some money for the child's treatment which i sent you their bank account, and i ask you to let me know how much you send so i will be able to pay the balance required amount.

I apologise for the misunderstanding, and agree it was completely on my part. Since the account you sent me was in Mr Zombie's name, I naturally assumed he had taken over this matter. Let me check with Jim, our accountant who handles the money, and I will get back to you once he responds. I know we raised several thousand dollars.
If you are speaking to Mr Zombie, please let him know the package of supplies is on its way. I have not heard from him today.

Larissa gladly shoulders the blame here for the misunderstanding. The important thing is not pride, but helping the children. She must also check with the accountant for "quick" answers. Nothing speeds things up like having to consult members of a committee........

Once the package cleared the Canada/US border it was safe to send the follow up message to both Mr Ken, the soldier looking for funds, and his associate, Mr Zombie.

Quote:
I am sending this to both of you gentlemen so that I can make sure both parties are informed.

Today, we sent out the package to the orphanage as I have informed both of you. In conjunction with the donation of material items, we also solicited donations of cash to assist with the work being done there. I just heard back from our accountant Jim, and he wrote as follows:

"the money is already in the package, I double-checked to make sure everything was there!";

So it seems that the committee members, in their zealous endeavour to send the package as quickly as possible, put the two large envelopes of cash into the package and sent it out with the material goods today. We raised about $14,000 and I apologise it could not be more. I do hope what little we have sent will still help the children.

However, there are two pieces of good news. Delivery of the package will take only a few days before it reaches you, so it won't be long for the assistance to arrive.

The other piece of good news, though it does not directly affect you, is that we also sent packages to a school in Guinea, and medical supplies to an outpost hospital in Mali. Together with helping the orphans, our committee is feeling very "light on our feet" knowing so many people will be helped!

We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!

Blessings

Hopefully there will be a positive response to the joyous news that help is on the way!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shamelessly copied from Birlic's work, the lad received this message

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am contacting you about parcel TRK5******. All the fees (transportation, handling, customs fees, insurance etc.) have already been paid by the Sender (miss Larissa), so you will just have to sign a receipt document for the package at the day of delivery. There are no additional costs for you.

The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (Mr lad). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:

- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- full delivery address and your phone number,
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.

At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Elvis

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote back.......funny how it takes discussions about money sometimes to get a lad to write.

As always, lads have one track minds.

Quote:
We are glad to know that the items has been sent, however we are concern about your putting money in a package while you have our bank account. i hope we receive them.

Larissa calms a nervous lad, assuring him that this has all been done before.

Quote:
With the package underway, it is possible to track its progress on the internet. I hope you take a moment to do so, perhaps even sharing this on a map with the children? It can be a wonderful learning opportunity for them learning about different countries as the package moves closer. As for the money, in the past we have often tucked sums of money into packages like this as an unexpected surprise for the recipients. We have never done it with this much money before, but we have never had an issue before, so please don't worry.
Do your children have any favourite songs? Rose, who runs our Sunday school, wants to have our children record some songs and send to you to help cheer the little ones there. She suggested "It a small world" from Disney, or similar ones. Please let me know.

Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She suggested "It a small world" from Disney

Noooooooooo! I've now been ear-wormed with that from my last visit to Florida

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the package in transit, there is not much Larissa can do except be supportive of the orphans. The lad's single selection fell short of the mark. So while the lad is focused on getting his greedy little hands on the money, Larissa focuses, as always, on the children.

I was hoping for a bit more detail since the children need selections which can be arranged to suit their vocal ranges etc. I know it might be a minor thing to you but it is so important to them here. Could you please give us 5 selections please?
Thank you in advance

I am not good at music, do what you deem fit by doing the selection for us.

This was followed by another message

Please we have an urgent need for $175 to pay for our electricity bill today once the package arrived we shall return the money back to you.

Please make the payment 105,000 XOF ($175 USD ONLY) available through money order, payable to; Mr Zombie

The lad will be disappointed when Larissa goes silent. She will re-appear after church tomorrow full of hope and excitement as the package nears its destination. She will urge him to "hold on" until the money arrives. It is only a matter of days................

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh! The kiddies are about to be left in the dark. If that happens the song "Three Blind Mice" would be a fitting suggestion Twisted Evil
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good song selection! Larissa is working with Rose from the Sunday school for some appropriate themed songs geared to such a varied audience whose mother tongue is not English. It's quite a challenge.

And the children will not be left in the dark. The Outreach Committee is ready with a plan for tomorrow. It is good news all around...........

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday 14:00

14:00 Lad
Quote:
Hello Elvis,
Here is the requested information:

First Name: Samuel
Last Name: <SNIPPED>

Full delivery address: ****, Quartier Divo Koumassi,
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Postal address: <smipped>
Cel: (+225) 54 ******

Driver License. attached.

Thank you,

M. Samuel <SNIPPED>

*** Foundation
<email>

16:32 Elvis
Quote:
Dear sir,

I have received your message and all is fine. Please remember to show this identification document on the day of delivery.
You can track the position of your parcel in real time on our website, you should have received a notification from our servers yesterday. There can be a slight delay in the positioning of the parcel. Right now it is in Detroit Metropolian Wayne County Airport. My latest information tells me that it will leave there tomorrow. You will be notified by the process.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Elvis

Sunday
20:09 The servers
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK5227***** has reached John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, USA.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The P-log Team

21:11 Elvis
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I inform you that the parcel TRK522***** arrived in New York, John F. Kennedy international airport and is following its route to its destination. We expect it to leave the USA with the next available flight tomorrow.

Cheers,
Elvis

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are open to suggestions as to where to stred the package I vote for Monrovia Liberia. The bus ride will not be pleasant, he will need to exchange his currency to the Liberian dollar, and begging will likely be unfruitful given that country is one of if not the poorest nations on Earth. Hector went there and had nothing positive to say about it.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Certainly! I believe first we were going to try to get the lad to Casablanca, as since the lad's Ivorian it would be visa-free and share a language, but I've heard lovely things about Monrovia, Freetown, and Siguiri (to visit our good friend Abdul, who somehow couldn't find Lucky), among many more.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the church is also sending packages to Conakry (the special school) and the outpost hospital in Mali. We might have to choose a central location and make it "fair" since we shot the budget on actual assistance. If only people had read the fine print on the shipping agreement......

Hopefully he will be on that proverbial "urine stained bus" in a few days.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean, proverbial Twisted Evil

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larissa sent the lad a wordy and positive message about the utility bill. Obviously, with the package and the money just a few short days away, he can use those funds to clear off the amount.
However, she has offered to have the church sponsor the orphanage by using Bingo night proceeds to pay the monthly amount in the future! All he has to do is send her the contact details for the utility company, a copy of their statement, and other details so the church accountant can set up the payments.

Even better, the church wants to send one of its members to the orphanage to do an "energy audit" of the operation, and offer up suggestions to reduce its consumption and operate more efficiently. Best of all, this is offered at no cost to the orphans!

As she phrased it:

Quote:
This would not only help financially, it will allow you more time to focus on the children and their needs, not the burdens of administration.

Having dealt with the boring money issues, she returned to more important matters

Quote:
p.s. I will forward the song selection as soon as it is final!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The parcel was moved in Europe... Madrid, Spain. Very Happy

17.45 - From the PLog servers:
Quote:

The parcel TRK52272**** has reached Adolfo Suarez International Airport, Madrid, Spain.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The condescending lad sent a brief message to Larissa. Some lads are "fun", but this one is just an arrogant prick.

Quote:
Larissa, Did you understood the content of my message at all? we just need $175 OK?

She will respond later and will not respond with a slap as he deserves, but with kindness, patience and understanding. But no money. The package will be there soon, so he has to hold on.

Perhaps for the selection of music, the children will record "That's the night the lights went out in Abidjan"

Larissa responded.

Quote:
I do indeed understand the content of your message and am offended that you would suggest otherwise. As my note to you earlier today stated, the delivery of the package to you is almost completed, so the funds will be there, and more.
It was disappointing to see that you did not take up the offer of us "sponsoring" your utility bill for the future. That proposal would remove such obligations from you. One of our congregation helps install solar panels for generating electricity. He has done projects all around the world. He has offered to draw up a system for you and hopefully his company will donate the materials and do the installation at no cost to you!
We are working not only up front with the recent package donations, but also behind the scenes (electric issues) to assist. The tone of your note is mildly offensive.

I must go now and watch my granddaughter. She is a figure skater and I love watching her practice.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- From the "PLog servers" to our lad... a good news:
Quote:

The parcel TRK52272**** has reached Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco.

The PLog Team

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever since the package was sent, the lad doesn't wish to converse with Larissa much. I hope it's not because he got what he wanted and has no need of her anymore????

She has been following the progress of the package and the Sunday school children's choir. She is hoping to force him to engage in small talk. Since he obviously does not want to, it makes it all the more fun to make him do it.

Quote:
I rec'd an update that our packages have arrived in Africa. There is the one for the school, the outpost hospital, and of course the orphanage. We are excited as this promises to be a time of good news all around! I do hope the children are excited!
We had a wonderful practice session to rehearse the songs by the Sunday school for your children. It seems we have settled on the following songs. If these are acceptable, the little singers will continue practicing.
1. It's a Small World
2. Baa Baa Black Sheep
3. You've got a friend in me
4. Twinkle Twinkle little star
5. Morningtown Ride
6. Jesus Loves Me.

I hope the selection will be fine. Please let me know.

Blessings

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot is not communicative at all, so we will speed up the delivery... I just moved the package to Dakar airport.

From "the servers":
Quote:

The parcel TRK52272**** has reached Blaise Diagne Airport, Dakar, Senegal.

The PLog Team

- Tomorrow the parcel will reach the final destination, Monrovia (Liberia). Twisted Evil
- Our ivorian lad will be very happy, I have no doubts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad continues to be silent. Larissa reaches out on behalf of the Sunday school children, hoping he will continue to engage in useless dialogue which wastes his time.

Quote:
Sir:

I hate to bother, but the children need to know about the songs, so they can get their costumes ready. Please let me know quickly if the selection meets with approval. If not, please feel free to substitute.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- I moved his parcel to Monrovia / Liberia and he just received this message from the PLog monitoring servers:
Quote:

Your parcel TRK52272**** has been delivered and is ready to be picked up at our Monrovia, Liberia facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package TRK52272**** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.
Monrovia PLog office is located in the central area of the Monrovia city, adjacent to the Central Bank of Liberia, between United Methodist University and The National Museum of Liberia. You will have no difficulty locating the office, because it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package and we will transfer your package to the parcel collection Hub for your inspection and collection. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person. For delivery details, please contact our local manager Mr. Emoje U********: [email protected]

The PLog Team

This idiot is very silent and does not communicate at all with us; but now I hope he will come out of his state of numbness. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent this to Larissa:

Quote:
Sorry for the late response i went out of town. i OK the songs.

We are yet to receive anything.

M. Zombie

It must have been sent before the shipping company message. Hoping he goes ballistic soon...........

However, always calm and polite and slightly oblivious to the world, she wrote back

Quote:
Mr Zombie:
Thank you for your reply, I will pass this on to Rose who coordinates our Sunday school. When you wrote you have yet to receive anything, well of course, the children are still rehearsing! When they are ready we will record it for you! You will love their little costumes!

Please keep it touch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic