SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GO CHIEFS!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go 49ers!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wrong! You have lost the game, and you will not receive parting gifts!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go commercials!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the Patriots?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly game - play proper rugby & get physical (now ducking below sandbags with steel helmet on) Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go food!!! (I would yell it, but I have a mouthful of chocolate covered popcorn.)

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
play proper rugby

What he said Very Happy

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My team didn't win, but I watched Bill Murray steal a groundhog for excursions. I'm satisfied.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I'd like to know is why you would call a game where you use your foot to kick the ball "soccer", yet name a game where the majority of the time the ball is in someone's hand "football". Confused

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ probably the same mysterious reason why you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway Very Happy
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then there are the Canadians who also play football but manage to do it on a larger field with 3 downs instead of 4.......

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone knows the proper way to play football is with your feet, not your hands. It's in the frigging name of the game....sjeessh

I don't care for soccer either

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
What I'd like to know is why you would call a game where you use your foot to kick the ball "soccer", yet name a game where the majority of the time the ball is in someone's hand "football". Confused

Blame it on the Brits. Laughing

https://www.britannica.com/story/why-do-some-people-call-football-soccer
https://www.fifa.com/news/where-did-the-term-soccer-come-from-86123

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
probably the same mysterious reason why you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway

Probably for the same reason we have a post office that delivers the mail, and they have the Royal Mail to deliver the post.

B8er wrote:
What I'd like to know is why you would call a game where you use your foot to kick the ball "soccer", yet name a game where the majority of the time the ball is in someone's hand "football"

We had this discussion a few years ago and some folks decided that our game should be called "hand egg" (the shape of the ball). I asked, but nobody would tell me what we should call rugby, since they hand-carry an egg shaped ball in that game, too.

BTW, the we imported the term "soccer" from the UK - derived from the letters SOC in AsSOCiation Football. More here.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic