SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trunk box lad is sooo sweet Now NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the following show up in my Inbox a week ago. Not spam, my Inbox

greetings to you how are you doing .......please i have something very important to tell you is very urgent..waiting to hear from you....

I was thinking this was a trunk box lad I gave up a month ago as he was a lazy internet cafe lad

I am listening

hello good day am from sierra Leon i live in Freetown i got your contact from a friend .regarding my two consignment box i inherited from my parent Bogdan F...which contain some kilos of gold and some pieces of diamond and funds worth of millions of dollar....now my uncles are after my life trying to kill me and take over everything my parent left for me as his only child ....please i plead to you in the Name of Allah to help me receive my boxes i will come over to you as soon as possible to get it i promise to give you anything you want if possible we can share it 70/30 percent please i swear this is urgent please i dont know who to get to i cry everyday and think so much in my hotel room please.....waiting to hear from you......

What friend?

good day.......his working with the security company agency. his name is J0hnson Maxwell.......please i would like you with trust to help me so i can transfer the boxes to you and leave so i can start up a new life and invest so much on my future please i dont want anything to happen to me please help please ok i will give you 30% of everything please Mr William P

I don't know any J0hnson Maxwell.

I really didn't want to mess with him again. All he did is whine and ask for money. Too lazy to do a damn thing.

ok please can you help me and receive my boxes i will come to you as soon as possible and claim it from you please ..

this is very important to me and my future please i really want you to help me in good faith and trust ok i promise i will give you 30% of everything ok thanks so much waiting to hear from from you

Who is J0hnson Maxwell?

Johnson Maxwell is the security agency ....i will give you his details so you contact him regarding me ok

hello william p please help me so i can transfer the boxes to you please

I am now getting two emails at a time, generally withing five minutes of my email. I'm starting to think that this is not my internet cafe lad. This one seems to have a phone and can respond instantly to my emails. If I don't quickly respond he gets impatient.

please this is very urgent please my life is at risky please i will give you anything you want please William penfold.....

Once again..... Who is J0hnson Maxwell and how did he give you my name? I do not know any J0hnson Maxwell. So how did he give you my name to contact me?

OK Mr William P i just said it i knew you will ask me about how i got your contact i was only trying to let you know my life is at thick that you should help me receive my package i just wanted you to contact J0hnson Maxwell so he can make the delivery process to you i just dont know how i got your email to contact you please i will talk about this when everything is done please i really need your help now please am so confuse please help me

Five minutes later

cant remember how i find your email on my mail box please am confuse now i really need your help please i will give you everything you want ok please i was only trying to let you contact J0hnson Maxwell and speak to him so he can transfer my boxes to you please believe me ok am so sorry for all this but please help me

Let me help you stop being so confused. You said you got my name from a friend. I asked you the name of the friend and you said J0hnson Maxwell. I do not know any J0hnson Maxwell. How does he know me and why would he give you my name?

This lad is an idiot

HELLO sir i told you i was only trying to let you contact him so he can make my delivery to you and i come over to you and we sell my gold and diamond and i start up a new life again please Sir lets forget how i got your email i told you am so confuse please sir my life is at risky help me ok sir thanks so much

Why is it every lad I deal with ends up being so confused? I throw out the name of the previous trunk box lad I dealt with.

Was it from osman be11o? Is that how you heard about me?

something like that Sir.....am really stranded now with my boxes now please help me so i can transfer it immediately to you and leave here so i can startup a new life am in the hotel now.thinking and crying ......please Sir i want to also trust and believe you so much please i swear to God i will make you happy after everything is done ok ....waiting to hear from you Sir

We are starting to get x-rated on the language. I will do my best to censor and keep it r rated, but I can't promise anything.

You tell that ****sucker osman bello to kiss my ass. I lost so much because of his laziness and stupidity. What exactly do you mean by making me happy after everything is done? Are you talking about sexual favors?

hello sweetheart i dont know who is osman i have told you this i just came across your email..please help me i have two boxes that contain funds and some kilos of gold and pieces of diamond that my parent left for me before they left please i want you to help me receive my boxes i will come over to you and claim it and also give you 30% of everything ok .....i dont know anyone believe and trust me ok i will do everything for you please if you want me fine i will do everything for you ok but please help ma and receive my boxes ok please

Depends. Are you hot?

yes am hot and sweet

Five minutes later

i will do everything if you want me to suck your **** with ice cream i will do it and be very hot for you all day am so sweet

Send me a picture. Let me see for myself.

Ok when i do that will you help me and receive my boxes????

Depends on how hot you are

I am curious (and somewhat nauseous) to see where this one goes.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. Your take should be 70%. If he is that stupid he'll probably argue over it. Trunk box scams tend to involve lots of documentation so I hope he's ready Twisted Evil

I find it funny that he describes himself as a constant crier that lives in a hotel (for some reason). Tough life he has. Maybe you should upgrade him to one of the new 4E locations. Luxurious, state of the art, no phones = perfect.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone mention ice cream?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ the mind boggles, doesn't it? 😅

Will there be the opportunity for Feathers to pop in and make a guest appearance, one wonders? I'm sure he loves ice cream, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ice cream?... really? Why not some hot chocolate? I think you can do a proposal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a fun chat. He had previously sent me a picture that he claimed was him but obviously was not. When I told him I wanted to see his ass he sent me a close-up photo of a big white ass. Penfold was not happy

Penfold: why did you lie to me?
Andy frank: Daddy where are you from...?
Penfold: Answer my question first. Why did you lie to me?
Andy frank: Daddy I swear I didn't lie to you and besides I don't tell lies
Andy frank joined the chat
Andy frank: Dad what did I lie to you
Penfold: BULLSHIT!! I may be old but I"m not completely blind. That picture of the ass you sent me wasn't even close to the color or the person you sent me.
Penfold: You must think I am stupid or something
Andy frank: OK dad that's not my photo my pics is the last one I sent to you
Penfold: So you lied to me
Penfold: Then you lied when you said that you don't lie
Andy frank: Yes dad then I don't trust you that was why I have to lie that is my pics because I want to know you more
Penfold: So why should I trust you when all you do is lie to me?
Andy frank: Am sorry dad
Andy frank: Am sorry dad just that I want to trust you first
Penfold: Sorry don't do shit. Send me the pictures I asked you to send then we can start talking about sorry and trust
Andy frank: Dad do you know where I slept?
Penfold: Don't change the subject
Andy frank: OK dad
Penfold: what does ok mean?
Andy frank: Am outside please pay for the room so I can go in
Penfold: NO!! You get nothing until you earn my trust and you earn my trust only by sending me the pictures I demand. You have been a very bad boy
Penfold: I bet you don't even like ice cream
Andy frank: So dad how can I take the pics?
Penfold: Not my problem Figure it out
Andy frank: OK I will do that later
Penfold: Do it today and don't make me angry again. Do you remember the picture you are supposed to send me?
Andy frank: Yes daddy
Penfold: Tell me
Penfold: Tell me quickly
Andy frank: Dad why is it you don't want to help me?
Penfold: DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT! WHAT PICTURE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SEND ME?
Andy frank: It's OK I don't want anything from you anymore I will try and be fine
Penfold: I can't help you if I can't trust you and right now I don't trust you
Andy frank: Am not sending anything when am outside
Penfold: Find a way and earn my trust
Andy frank: OK keep your trust OK
Andy frank: Thanks dad
Andy frank: I love you dad
Penfold: Have you told me one thing that was the truth?
Penfold: Just one thing. We know the picture was a lie and the picture of your ass was a lie. Just tell me one truth you told me
Andy frank: What truth....?

Andy frank: All I told you was the righ
Penfold: Exactly. What truth have you told me?
Andy frank: I told you the truth about my boxes and my life
Penfold: BULLSHIT! YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT THE PICTURE YOU SENT ME WAS A LIE AND THE PICTURE OF YOUR ASS WAS A LIE
Penfold: I don't believe you. If you want my help you need to earn it
Andy frank: Yes but the last photos I sent to you is me that is my pics
Penfold: BUT YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT YOUR PICS. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A LIE
Andy frank: Don't worry I don't need your help anymore dad thanks so much I love you dad
Penfold: I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand
Andy frank: Let's forget about what I told you OK I don't trust you then
Andy frank: Don't worry dad I will be fine
Penfold: I have a room full of gold. I don't need your money or gold. I just wanted to help you and have some sweet sex.

(That got his attention. We now get into Penthouse Forum mode. Not for the faint of heart)
Andy frank: How I wish am close to you and suck your **** and watch your **** go inside my ***
Penfold: More lies?
Penfold: I don't even know what your ass looks like
Andy frank: Am not lieing OK I can suck your ****
Andy frank: My ass is so cute and sweet
Penfold: How do I know I want you to suck my ****?
Andy frank: When you **** inside me you will enjoy it
Penfold: Don't want that. I want to **** my *** all over your face and have you ******* every drop
Andy frank: I will suck your **** with a chocolate ice cream
Penfold: Make it mint chocolate chip
Andy frank: Yes dad I will swallow your *** and kiss you
Penfold: Now you are just teasing me
Andy frank: Dad will you allow me to suck your **** with milk
Andy frank: Am not teasing you dad
Penfold: Depends. Send me your real picture of you and your naked as and I will decide
Andy frank: I want you and want your **** inside me
Andy frank: I can't send photo here
Penfold: You can find a way.
Andy frank: Dad I want to come to you
Penfold: Are you really ugly? Is that why you don't want me to see what you really look like?
Penfold: You know what you need to do to come to me?
Andy frank: Am not ugly dad
Andy frank: OK dad I will come to you
Penfold: Send me the pictures first then we will talk about me sending you money to travel to me
Andy frank: That will be good dad I want to see you and sleep close to you all day
Penfold: Pictures first
Andy frank: I will send you pics
Penfold: I look forward to them. You remember what you are supposed to send, right?
Penfold: Do you?
Penfold: remember
Penfold: what
Penfold: pics
Penfold: you
Penfold: are
Penfold: suposed
Penfold: to
Penfold: send
Penfold: me?

The idiot left chat and emailed me a picture of a guy sitting at a bar. The guy was obviously not our hero. He then rejoined
Andy frank joined the chat
Andy frank: Have sent you my pics
Andy frank: Have you seen it?
Penfold: That is not the pic you were supposed to send me is it?
Andy frank: That is all I can send dad
Penfold: Well you had better find a way to send me what I require then
Andy frank: I don't want anything from you again thanks so much
Penfold: This again?????
Andy frank: If you want to see my pics let me come to you
Andy frank: It's fine dad good bye
Andy frank: If you can help me and get the room fine
Penfold: NO AND NO PICS FIRST YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF LYING TO ME AND YOU NEED TO MAKE IT RIGHT
Andy frank: Am sorry am not sending anything bye
Andy frank: Don't help me OK thanks
Andy frank: I have been pleading and asking for help you don't want to help me
Andy frank: It's fine OK thanks
Penfold: DID YOUR MOMMA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A BABY? I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT I NEED TO TRUST YOU FIRST AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO EARN MY TRUST
Penfold: AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?
Penfold: good bye
Andy frank: How can I do that?
Andy frank: When I don't have room

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pay the hotel direct once you see an invoice. Then insist that the hotel isn't good enough and say you prepaid for a room "under the table" at a really nice hotel elsewhere. Maybe you'll get a mini safari out of it. The payment can always be chopped later by corrupt pidgin speaking hotel staff. So is this a lad pretending to be a girl or just gay? There's a lot of **** that you can **** when filling in the **** so it's **** to tell Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He is a male who is pretending (or so I think.... who knows) to be gay to satisfy my horny gay character. I amt thinking I am not going to get the pics I want so it might be time to bring in Feathers, a young orphan who does chores for my gay character and is looking for a partner to scam the old pervert.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ Feathers, "Howdy enema!". Can't wait to see how the misfit kid ruins your lad's day. Feathers or some other character needs to slap the lad for fiscal mismanagement. This living in a hotel thing needs to stop or advise him to fund that by turning tricks given how good he is at talking like a whore Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to bring in the big gun

Quote:
howdy frend  my nam is feathers and i is an orfan at da orfan home  da pengwin makes sum of us orfans go 2 old man penfolds hous 2 help him out and dat is how i nose abot da game u is runing on him  dont wory i is not gong 2 tel i likes wat uis dong and i tink we can work wel together i nose da gam u is tring 2 run on da prevert penfold and it is a gud gam  da old man is loded rich  hes got a valt da size of most hoses filed wit mony and dimonds and gold and he givs mony 2 da pengwin so she can pay 4 peple 2 cum in and rede 2 us orfans  so wat u say patner??????

Quote:
Am fine am in because I need help from him OK I will do anything when i come to him ok

Quote:
no u t runing a game on him  dats ok i lik dat abot u and u nede my help 2 tak da prevert down

Quote:
Ok what's going on 

Quote:
howdy frend  wat is gong on is mony mony mony??????  lik i told u i is an orfan at da orfan hom and i nse da prevert penfold relly well  u is runing da game on da old man wich is kool cuz he is just a rich prevert  u needs my help 2 do da big scor and i nedes ur help ok????  we partners on dis ting????

Quote:
Ok what do you want me to do? 

Quote:
howdy frend  da old man is loded and we can tak him for lots of mony ok???  we split da mony 70% 4 me and 25% 4 u ok

Quote:
Ok so tell me how can we do it...? 

Quote:
howdy partner  ok partner hear is how we dos it ok????  u wrok ur magic on yur end and i givs u da dope on wat woks best wit da prevert ok??? wat gam is u da best at??????  is it da galdbox game??????

Quote:
How is penfold...? 

Quote:
penfold is an old prevert wit lots of mony  he givs mony 2 pengwin and pengwin use da mony 2 pay pepes 2 rede 2 us orfans  his brota lenny livs wit him  and lenny is an old fule  dis is esy mony i tel u???

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always a pleasure to be reacquainted with the young lad, Feathers. Smile

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic