SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do decide to send the orphanage laptops, etc., I can recommend a good shipping service:

TSC - the finest in 5 Star Customer Service.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

PLog is the new TSC! Laughing Laughing Laughing ... an updated website, some very good services and, obviously, very friendly and dedicated employees. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Our dear Peter (the lad) does not give up the idea of fooling my old senile Robbie.
- Over the weekend he sent me the same message (with that US based MULE) for many times.
- Finally, my old character replied today.

Robbie to the Lad:
Quote:
Yes, yes, yes. I received your messages over the weekend. Everything is fine now and I will keep it in my mind for next month's payments.

The Lad obviously does not want to wait until next month. Laughing
Quote:
You don't have to wait till next month you need to try send the payment today so that we can get your money completed delivered to you within 24hours without any more delay again OK I'm waiting for your reply right back OK

Robbie, so innocent:
Quote:
We don't have to rush because I don't need that money and anyway I wanted to donate to the church, for charity. This month I already spent much more than normal and I have no other funds available to pay those $2,100.

An impatiently Lad:
Quote:
How much can you be able to send today then we can final complete this deliver to you immediately I'm waiting for your reply right back so that we can talk how to get this done today OK

My good Robbie:
Quote:
I don't know anything yet because I have to go to the bank and request an account statement to see how much money is still available in my account. From what I know I have already exceeded the quota allocated in January and probably I have nothing in my accounts but I will check. Will be today or tomorrow, and I will keep you up to date.

Poor idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- On the side with "the orphanage", things are perfect! Twisted Evil
- Umukelani confirmed the story with the Nigerian orphanage in Lagos, so the church will surely sponsor everything. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My fake nigerian Umukelani to the Lad:
Quote:
I told them this morning that my father was there yesterday evening and visited the orphanage; that everything is exactly as you wrote and that yes, there are many children in need of help. They were pleased to hear these good things and promised that they would accept the required sponsorship. So, you will probably be contacted soon. Be polite and respond to their messages. OK? I hope you are able to forge 2-3 fake documents if needed

The Lad:
Quote:
OK but I would like to know the type of documents I will prepare for them then I will know know how to arange it OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
How do I know what kind of documents they could request? So far I have not participated in any action like this. Let me talk to one of their young priests, who often comes here at the store and I have a special relationship with. Sometimes, I sell some good Indian weed and alcohol to him (he likes prostitutes, but in secret, because their priests are not allowed to do such things). I will ask him if he knows what kind of documents are required for a sponsorship action. In any case, you will definitely need to prepare:
1. A list of those 75 children: name + surname + their age.
2. An "official" document attesting that the orphanage is legally constituted and that it is affiliated with that Christian cathedral.

We will find out if other additional documents will be required. OK?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Our boy prepared the first materials requested by the secretary of the church sister Dave... he sent them to Umukelani, for preliminary verification. Laughing
Quote:
Please check this out before I will send it to them and tell me what exactly is need to do before send it to them OK I'm waiting to hear from you

and
Quote:
If it's OK, just write up what I will send it together with the attach

===

- Umukelani to our Lad:
Quote:
I was on the night shift and only now I read the messages. Yes, that's fine. You can send them along with that photograph requested by the secretary.

- The Lad:
Quote:
So I should print it out right?

- Umukelani:
Quote:
I do not understand what you say. That letter and the list with the names of the children are fine. Send them immediately, along with the photo that Sister Dave requested. Did you write a message of thanks to her, as I told you to do yesterday? It is important to be polite to them and respond to all of their fucking messages.

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know orphans have to "go without" but denying them of a last name seems particularly cruel. So is forcing the kids to use Western names instead of their real ones. Tower of Refuge my arse. Other than that, this "Certificate of An Orphans" appears legit Laughing
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s about the worst fake document I´ve ever seen. Lads must be delusional if they think victims are THAT stupid.

Some of the names are found only in Scandinavian countries Smile

The signatures don´t even remotely look like the undersigned names..

And what about those COPY watermarks...did they just paste the kids´ name table on top of something? Jeez.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Those documents are very good and have been accepted. I don't understand why you are so suspicious. Laughing
Our boy was asked to take a "proof of the Faith" selfie, for us to know "who we are talking to".
Later, the PLog manager Elvis will request a copy by ID. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Peter (the lad) and my old Robbie chapter

- Peter (the lad) to Robbie... in the last days he asked the old man to pay another $ 2,100.
Quote:
I'm waiting to hear from you about the needed money

- My old british man:
Quote:
I didn't have time to go to the bank today, maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get there. It's not that close to me, and I'm moving with great difficulty.

one day later:
Quote:
Dear, I went this morning to the bank and the news is bad. I far exceeded my credit limit, so only in March I think I could set aside something separate from my current expenses. I regret that I can't help you anymore, especially since I already sent you that money through MoneyGram and that STEAM card. A good day I wish you!

- The lad:
Quote:
I do not understand anything you say, so what do you exactly mean?

- Robbie:
Quote:
I said that my bank account officer told me that I had exceeded the money limit that I can spend monthly and that only in March I will have a surplus in the bank account. So, until March, I can't pay those $2,100. After that, I said that I would like to help you further, as I already did with the MoneyGram payment and with the cards that you received in Nigeria. You don't remember? At the end of the message, I wished you had a good day.

- The lad insists:
Quote:
I want you to try pay the half of the money $1,100 so that you to be able to receive your money as soon as you send the half the money then we can final get this done OK I am waiting for your reply right back so that I will give you the details you can use to send the half of the money if you can make the payment today OK.

- My old man:
Quote:
Dear, you didn't understand anything. I have no money at all, so I can't even pay $10. The store from which I buy all the necessary products offers me credit, and my bank pays later all my expenses (at the end of the month). Because of those Steam cards (those $1,400) I have nothing now in my account. Those $1,000 from Money Gram and those $1,400 (the Steam Cards) were more than double what I'm allowed to spend on a regular basis. So, now I will have "to save" 2 months and buy nothing valuable anymore. It is clear now?

===

The lad and "the Orphanage" chapter

- The idiot made the requested photo and sent it to Sister Dave, an email.
Quote:
I'm so sorry for this delay all

I am grateful for the full support that you have shown and given to me.

Once again I would like to appreciate you. I pray that the Almighty God would bless you more abundantly and give you strength in all your doing.
Thank you once again Sister Dave

I am grateful to all Holy Lamb church
Peter

- Peter to my fake nigerian Umukelani:
Quote:
I have sent all to them

- Umukelani:
Quote:
Ok, so if you sent everything they asked for, we'll see what the next step will be. You will probably start making preparations for the parcel delivery. Have you been interested in finding out if we can sell some Iphones and MacBooks and other top electronics quickly? There will be new products, sealed, in their original boxes. If we ask for 50% of their price, can we sell them quickly, correct? Don't forget to respond to each of their messages, be polite and always use few Bible phrases, because they adore this and talk to each other using such words. OK?

- Sister Dave to Peter, asking for that "list of electronic product":
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Thank you for sending us this picture. It's all in the best interest of the children and to spread the word and love of God among the less well-off people.

I want you to request to go to www.amazon.com and pick out the electronic equipment that you think you need for the orphanage, to a maximum of $10000. Make a list for me with the name of the product, how many you need, the price and a link to the product page. Send that to me at your earliest convenience, together with your bank account, that I will give to brother emmanuel from the accounting department and I will make sure your parcel will be prepared to be sent to your orphanage as soon as possible.

Be blessed
Dave

- The lad writes to Umukelani:
Quote:
Please what should I reply to them now

and
Quote:
You can help me gather the list am waiting to hear from you right back.
and how to receive it easier

- Umukelani:
Quote:
I saw her message and everything is fine.
Go to www.amazon.com and choose some phones, laptops, luxury items (total value $ 10,000).
Make the list as requested by the secretary and email it.
They will buy the respective products and send them to you. Probably they will ask for a delivery address and a contact person.
Pay attention to this details, because you will need to receive the parcel in Lagos and we do not want something bad to happen to it. OK?

- Peter:
Quote:
I want you to help me choose products then I will send it to her now

- Umukelani:
Quote:
Peter, right now I have go to work and I will have a fucking double shift (because one of my colleagues is on lvacation), so I will return home tomorrow morning and I will be extremely tired.
Visit www.amazon.com ... Search the MobilePhones section: for some nice Iphones and Samsung top phones.
In the Computers section: look for some MacBooks laptops
Choose a few products from each category. Be careful that they are worth around $ 10,000 (all together).
That's all that's been asked of you. Write them on a fucking list and email them to Dave. OK?

- Peter:
Quote:
So I should made the list in paper and attach to her,
Or just list it in message and send it to her

- Umukelani:
Quote:
I don't have time for this, I must go to my job now.
Choose some:
- Iphones 11
- Samsung S10
- MacBooks laptops
You don't have to list on paper, just email. OK?

===

Our dear lat Peter is very obedient and listens to Umukelani's directions, but at the same time he is idiotic and lazy. He continuously asks Umukelani for help.
I do not want to work for him Laughing , so we will probably get to the chapter "PLog and parcel delivery" very quickly. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.56 - The lad wrote to sister Dave:
Quote:
I'm grateful to all Holy lamb church for the support,

I pray to God that you will continue with that willing heart. So that you will can continue touching other people heart. The same way you are doing to us.
Thank you sister Dave

Our electronic equipment requeired is phones and laptops. Plasma TV
-five Samsung top phone, and six Apple iPhones
-Four MacBook laptop and four HP laptop
-Samsung - Galaxy Note8,
-Apple iphone xs,256GB,
-MacBook Air (13-inch,8GB)
-HP laptop.15.6"HD

As we anticipate your favourable response, we assure you that your benevolence in any capacity towards the above mentioned organization would be greatly appreciated and rewarded by God.

Below is our banking coordinate.
ACCOUNT NAME : PETER OMAZALE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: **3935****
BANK NAME: UBA BANK

thanking you for being part of this humanitarian service and kingdom building.

Peter

15.15 - Sister Dave to our lad:
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Thank you for the list, but if you read my previous email carefully your list is not complete. You need to write for each product the amount that you need, the price that it's listed for and a link to the product page. Please complete your list and send it back to me.

For the bank account, brother Emmanuel needs some more information:

-Account name
-Account number
-Bank name
-Bank address
-Routing number IBAN or SWIFT
-Address of the account holder.

Please note that for the shipping of the parcel we will also need your address or the address of the orphanage where you want the parcel to be delivered, I will leave that up to you to decide, which is most convenient for you.

Be blessed,
Dave

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:26
Quote:
Glory be to Holy Lamb Church

I am pass my appreciation for the support and willing heart that you have shown us,

Thank you very much sister Dave may God be with you.

Our electronic equipment needs twelve phones and eight laptops

Samsung - Galaxy Note8, price $290
Apple iphone xs,256GB, price $563

MacBook Air (13-inch,8GB) prices $749
HP laptop.15.6"HD price $388

Banking coordinate
<snipped>

thanking you for being part of this humanitarian service and kingdom building.

Peter

18:55
Quote:
Ref: Appreciation for support

Thank you for your email sister Dave may God continue blessing you as you are doings.

I am thankful to all Holy lamb church for the support in whatever capacity. It is a command form God Almighty that the strong should care for the weak by extending our strength and God's blessing to them.

Address location where the parcel can be delivered to.

-Coutry: Nigeria
-city: Idiroko
-Address: ***

Thanking you for being part of this humanitarian service and kingdom building.

Peter
Email address: ***
Phone Number: ***

21:16
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Thank you for your message. I have seen your list and I have forwarded your account details to brother emmanuel. He will take care of the sponsorship money when everything else is ready.
Concerning your list, you forgot to give me the links to the product pages and you didn't tell me how many of each product you want. For example, you told me 8 laptops, then mentioned 2 models, you didn't write how many of each you wanted and what the total for those would be and the total amounts added up
Brother, I have explained this to you a few times now and it seems like you don't really read my messages and I can't say that I appreciate that. You make my work a lot harder this way and you create delays that are unnecessary.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he lives on the Benin-Nigeria border jump_4_joy A safari should be easy for this little sack of greed. He needs to be crushed for calling his orphanage scamming attempts as "kingdom building"...truly revolting. Off with his head!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

At least, let's hope he has money for Safari, because otherwise he's an fu*king incapable idiot.
He doesn't understand (or pretend he doesn't understand) what the "link of the product" means and asks Umukelani to solve the problem.

Peter (the lad) to Umukelani (my fake lad):
Quote:
She asked me for links the products pages, You can help me get the links

and
Quote:
You can contact me with the links because I don't understand how to get the products pages links OK

and
Quote:
You can help me get the products pages links

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for links porducts pages so I will send it to her this morning OK

===

07.30 - Umukelani to Peter (attached is a printscreen: a random page on www.amazon.com):
Quote:
Peter, I just got home from work and I'm tired. I really need to sleep for a few hours. You can't do anything without me?
Product link = the top row, where it writes: https://www.amazon.com/Apple..... => you have to copy all that string of numbers and letters. OK?
For each type of product you will have another "link" on the top of the page.

===

Our moron writes to sister Dave:
Quote:
Ref: Appreciation for support

Thank you sister Dave for your email,
And also thank you for your kindness as you being patient with us for all the delay, this is list of equipment we needs

-6 pieces: Samsung phone - Galaxy Note8 (price 290) = 6x290 = $1,740

-6 pieces: Apple - iPhone xs (price 563) =6×563 = $3,378

-4 piecs: MacBook Air - laptop (price 749) =4×749= $2,996

-4 piecs: HP - laptop (price 388) = 4×388= $1,552

The total amount is ($9,666)

And I hope the list is complete

Thank you sister Dave may God continue to bless you for your doings.

Peter

===

14.45 - More fun with Peter and Umukelani.
- Umukelani continues to build that parallel reality around Peter... talking about old Robbie's debts, his passion for drinking and gambling... discussing the organization of the Charity Balls.

Umukelani:
Quote:
Okay, I just woke up. Did you solve the problem, did you send that message to Dave? Keep me informed, please.

Peter (the lad):
Quote:
Yes I have already sent it to her but she didn't reply back yet

Umukelani:
Quote:
Ok, perfect! Probably they have many other things to do, because there is always agitation and agglomeration. On Sunday I will go to their sermon again to see how things are, but I am convinced that everything is perfect for us. Yesterday, the old fool Robert came to us to buy some food and a newspaper. Obviously he has his credit card locked again, but our boss is a member of the church as well, so that crazy old man could buy on debt. I don't know what Robert is doing with his money because it often happens that the bank is blocking his card. I think he is cheated by various scammers (as you did) constantly, because apart from drinking daily at the pub and playing poker, he has no other vices.

Peter:
Quote:
I will keep update you for any messages from them, all is to keep inform me for all their procedures.

Umukelani:
Quote:
I honestly do not know what will happen next, because I was not involved in the process of organizing these charitable actions. Theoretically, if you gave them all the details they asked for, then they would probably start buying all the products and start collecting the sponsorship money. Normally, those events that I told you before (that Charity Balls) are organized for exactly this type of activity: to collect money from the sponsors; but of course no one comes in with thousands of dollars in their pockets. Everything is prepared in advance and is done through banks and accountants. At the charity event, each of them praises with the money he has donated and all the others stand up and applaud. That's all.

===

Sister Dave responds to Peter's message:
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I have received your list and everything is fine now. I started ordering the products you requested and paid extra for quick delivery so they should be here quickly. Brother Emmanuel will handle the transfer of the money to your bank account on the same day as I send the parcel to you. We will keep you informed about everything but I believe that this will not take long.
Please grant me one small favor. After you have arrived the products and the sponsorship money, please make a short video of yourself with the children thanking our congregation for the support. The members of our church, who visit sermons every Sunday have been generous in their donations for you and they would appreciate this small gesture of you.

Be blessed
Dave

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The last messages from yesterday... Peter replied to sister Dave's message:
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for your email

I am very filled with enthusiasm to thank you all Holy Lamb church. I am grateful to thank you all Holy lamb church for support.
On behalf of all orphans children at our home. I would want to thank you all for the donations support.

Thank you sister Dave for willing heart that you are showing for us may God continue to bless you for your doings.

Peter

===

- Then there was an interesting conversation between Peter (the real lad) and Umukelani (my fake nigerian lad). Twisted Evil

Peter:
Quote:
Brother as we moving on I would like to know your real name and your originated state OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
I remember perfectly well that we had this discussion again and I remember that I told you my name: Akenu Enyi, from Ikotun / Alimosho, in the Lagos area. You first told me that your name is Mark Andrew, and then you told me you were named Peter. From the email address I deduced that the other name of you is Omezulu, but you never said it. I honestly don't know if it's your real name and I'm not too interested, as long as we can collaborate and as long as you are honest and share the money with my family there in Lagos. If all goes well, in a few months I will propose you another business, which will bring us more money. Now I'm just making plans and thinking about all the details, and at the right time I'll tell you everything. There will be hundreds of thousands of dollars that we can get, but we will need another 4-5 reliable people there in Lagos and those people have to obey your orders. I don't know how old you are, so I don't know if my plan will work with you. I'm 55's old, but everyone here knows I'm only 45yo.

Peter:
Quote:
Honestly Peter is my name and I need to do legit with people around me, I lied to you for the first email address as Mark because I don't know you trust me everything will be as we discussed OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
Do you want to tell me that your name is Honestly Peter? Laughing Do you think I'm an idiot, or what? What will you do if I ask to see your ID? I mean the real one, not the shit you show to your clients.

Peter:
Quote:
My real name is Peter not mark I used my name for this that's why all their request could be small easy for me to provide and the picture I sent to them was mine and I need to be very careful for them

and
Quote:
But how could you has an igbo name while you're not from igbo and that's all reason I asked you about your name again

Umukelani:
Quote:
I don't know what to say, my mother is from Maiduguri, in the north, near Cameroon. Her parents were killed in a raid, and she was taken and brought to Ibadan with other children. She grew up near a Christian mission and there he met my father. Both came to Lagos in the early 1970s. From her I know that my name means "honour" or "pride", but we don't speak Igbo at home and she never wanted to tell me what really happened in Maiduguri.

Peter:
Quote:
OK no problem

===

Theoretically, the scenario is clear:
- the church buys the products and sends them to Africa with PLog.
- the sponsorship money will be hidden in the parcel (we will invent some problems at the bank, related to the electronic transfer of money).
- PLog characters will appear in the story: the customer manager Elvis, the local manager Emoje, our dear delivery man JooJoo. Laughing
- Our idiot lives near the border area between Benin and Nigeria, so we will try the classic method: "Delivery to Cotonou... the goats... that accident... that broken radiator... Joojoo falls in love with Peter".

===

13.30 - Father Alfredo wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear my son. God be with you!

Today I saw 2 young couriers bringing some sealed boxes to the church.
This is the package for you? Did you complete all the details with sister Dave?
I am glad to see that you are a good and active man, who does not waste his time in vain.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Alfredo

===

14.21 - Peter to father Alfredo:
Quote:
Thank you Father for your email and support you're shown us, we're very much grateful for Holy lamb church.

Yes father i did it all completed details procedure as sister Dave said and I am all thankful Holy lamb church for support.

I'm grateful for the help and I hope that the poor orphans can benefit from the generosity of Holy Lamb church
Thank you once again
Father

Peter

===

At the same time, sister Dave wrote to Peter:
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

This morning the first items started arriving here and I have received the confirmation from the supplier that a few things needed to be ordered but will be delivered in the next coming days. I expect that we can send the complete support parcel to you immediately after the weekend.
I will keep you updated about any changes or news and of course when the parcel will be sent to you, you will receive from me the tracking information.

Be blessed
Dave

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:30
Quote:
Glory to the Holy lamb!

Thank you sister Dave for willing heart that you are showing for us may God continue to bless you for your doings.

Peter

15:05
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave may God continue blessing you as you are doings.

I am thankful to all Holy lamb church for the support in whatever capacity. It is a command form God Almighty that the strong should care for the weak by extending our strength and God's blessing to them.

Address location where the parcel can be delivered to!

-Coutry: Nigeria
-city: Idiroko
-Address: <snipped
Thanking you for being part of this humanitarian service and kingdom building.

Peter ****
Email address: <snipped>
Phone Number: (+234) 7019******

15:21
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Thank you for your message, I stored all your information in a file and we will make sure to send the parcel to the address that you have provided.

Be blessed,
Dave

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
15:15 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Again a few items arrived today, but not everything yet. We're waiting for the final items to arrive, which will probably be during the weekend. I will let you know the status. On Sunday we do not work, but dedicate ourselves to the sermon and services to the Lord and the less fortunate of the society, so probably on Monday your parcel will be ready to be sent to you.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

15:41
Quote:

Thank you very much sister Dave may God be with you. Thanking you for being part of this humanitarian service and kingdom building.

Peter

Sunday
20:23
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I hope all is well with you and the children. We have been continuously praying for you.
I'm sorry that I did not contact you sooner, but I wanted to let you know that the products have arrived yesterday and I have to do some final work on packing it all and then it will be sent to you. Tomorrow morning I will give brother Emmanuel the instructions to transfer the money to your bank account. I have not seen him over the weekend, also not today to count the income from the offerings after the service, but I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow morning.

Be blessed,
Davina

20:50
Quote:

I am pass my appreciation for the support and willing heart that you have shown us,

Thank you very much sister Dave may God be with you.

Peter

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Umukelani (my fake nigerian) to Peter:
Quote:
Something new over the weekend?

===

08.04 - Today we will send the Courtesy Parcel to Nigeria, and Brother Emmanuel (who should have paid $10,000 by bank transfer) suffered a stroke. Reverend Alfredo (the leader of the parish) allows payments to be made temporarily CASH, so the Secretary Dave will put an envelope with $10k in the parcel. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Dave, God bless you!

As you maybe already know, our brother Emmanuel was hospitalized yesterday night with an emergency, diagnosed with a severe stroke. God watches over him, and our prayers are directed toward his complete healing. May our Holy Lamb be with him! The Doctors are somewhat reserved, but they said that his physical condition is stable which means that not everything is lost yet. We will try to solve all of our current problems with payments through the parish cash register, directly from our collections. You have my permission to access even the Church Reserve Fund if needed, until we manage to decide who we can empower to handle the banking transactions. For now, I want only to focus on prayers for Emmanuel's health.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Alfredo

===

Umukelani to Peter:
Quote:
Something new over the weekend?

Peter (the message from Dave is attached):
Quote:
Her message yesterday! Are you back?

Umukelani:
Quote:
Yes, I am back to work. It's an fucking ugly and cold day here, brrr. If everything goes as it should, then the package should arrive at your address in a few days. How long do you think you need to sell all those electronic products? Also, after you will have the sponsorship money, how long do you need until you can withdraw 50% of the amount? After everything will be resolved, I will ask my father to meet you, for you to give him my chop from this transaction. OK?

Peter:
Quote:
The products will be sold within 2-3days after everything done well OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
OK, perfect! Keep me updated.

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister dave to Peter
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

This morning I finished preparing your parcel and have sent it to you. Attached you will find the invoice from the shipping company.
As you can see in the message below, brother Emmanuel has suffered a severe stroke and is hospitalized. Since there is nobody available now to transfer the money, we decided to hide it in the parcel. It's in a brown envelope with your name written on it in red marker. I wrote on the envelope that it contains documents for the orphanage, because it's illegal to send money this way and if they find out we can both be charged for money laundering, so I urge you to keep this quiet. Only this way we could secure that the money would reach you as soon as possible.
I hope you will pray for the recovery of brother Emmanuel and his speedy recovery. We pray that the Lords will may be done and bring him back to us swiftly.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

15 mintes later, our dear lad just received a short info from the PLog servers:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

TRACKING CODE: TRK30114****
PIN: 13****

Dear PETER O*****,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: DAVE MC*****.
Please visit our web site at http://www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK30114****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK30114**** is: **********

For to track your parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log in with the following details:
- Username (your email): *********
- Password (standard): *************
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Support Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Elivs Presley: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any specific questions.

The PLog Team

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad that package finally got shipped. What could possibly go wrong now?
Even knowing the general plot, it is still very entertaining to watch it develop!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Peter to my Umukelani:
Quote:
They have sent the parcel!

Umukelani:
Quote:
Fucking shit, Peter are you sure? Really you are? Jesus, I'm so excited, tell me everything. I need to know everything! Oooooooh God, we will be rich! Oh my God!

===

From the PLog servers, to Peter:
Quote:

The parcel TRK30114**** has passed the preliminary phase of customs evaluation and it is now in the custody of the commercial hub at Aberdeen International airport.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

- A so happy Peter wrote to sister Dave:
Quote:
Glory be to Holy lamb church

I am filled with enthusiasm to thank to you all Holy lamb church charity organization for support.

On behalf of all orphans children at our home, I would want to thank you all Holy lamb church for support, I would like to appreciate you for the love and support.
I pray that the Almighty God will recover brother Emmanuel quickly recovered his health.

May the Lord shower you with abondand blessings sister Dave, thank you very much and may God be with you.

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter

- Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

We want to thank you for your prayers. You are a kind young man, filled with faith and I can see why you are chosen to do the work that you do with all those children.
Please continue praying for brother Emmanuel because I believe he really needs as much prayers as possible in this situation.
Remember that the full sponsorship money of 10000 is in the parcel and not speak about this with anybody.
The parcel will probably reach you soon and we don't want any problems with the delivery over such a minor detail.

Be blessed
Dave

===

- Peter to Umukelani (attached is The Invoice)... but, no any word on the money hidden in the parcel. Laughing
Quote:
This is the invoice you can track it

- Umukelani:
Quote:
I tried to visit them on their site and track the package, but I was asked for a username and password.
Did you receive a message from the shipping company? Why are you so silent and don't tell me everything?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Peter is a true imbecile and a "real" lad, no doubt. Laughing
- He did not say anything (to Umukelani) about the money hidden in the parcel. Laughing
- His parcel was moved this morning to London (Heathrow Airport).
- I asked him to send me a copy of his ID.
===

Peter to Umukelani, regarding parcel tracking:
Quote:
The username is Peter omazele and I have tired to track the package but I don't know how to do the logistics

Umukelani:
Quote:
Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Password is required! You need to be able to get in touch with them and help with tracking the parcel. This is usually done, all the clients are permanently assisted by someone in the company who responds to messages and offers support. Don't have any email from them? Check also in your "Spam" folder.

Peter (attached is the first "PLog servers" message:
Quote:
This is the email I received from them, so should I send messages to them now?

Umukelani explodes with anger. Laughing
Quote:
Jesus, you're a complete idiot! Here's how to check the position of the package:

1. You go to their web page: www.plog.com
2. user = [email protected]
3. pass = **************

If you don't understand something, you need to talk to that Elvis. It seems he is responsible for the parcel. I entered now in that webpage on them and our parcel is somewhere at the airport in Aberdeen. You see a real map and the parcel is marked there very visible.

Finally, the idiot was able to register on the site at PLog and track his parcel:
Quote:
I have got the location of the parcel!
Should I ask Elvis when the package will be arrived

Umukelani:
Quote:
Of course, you can ask him everything you want. He is an employee of the company, and you are a customer. So he is the one who has to answer your questions.

This last message is from yesterday, 15.27... since then, Peter has not communicated with Umukelani. What a surprise! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Peter to my PLog manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis presley

I am Peter omazele and I am contacting you about this package TRK30114**** and I want to know when the parcel will be arrived

Elvis:
Quote:
Good evening, Sir!

My name is Elvis Presley and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK30114****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (Mr. Peter Omazele). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Miss DaveMcGregson from UK),
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file.
If you have any issues or issues, please tell me.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis Presley

This moron sent me back the message received from PLog servers, explaining how to track his package. WTF??? Laughing

Elvis is confused:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I don't understand why you sent this message back to me.
This is the message you received from the parcel monitoring office.
That's not what I asked for.

Cheers,
Elvis

The moron:
Quote:
OK I am Peter omazele all the details is ready OK, when the parcel will going to be arrived?

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
According to the internal information I have at my disposal, your parcel arrived at London International airport last night. It is likely that today it will continue its journey to the destination of Africa.
I am still waiting for a copy of the identity document that you will need to authenticate upon delivery.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

09.00 - I want to check if Peter intends to share the money with Umukelani... so, my fake nigerian writes to the Lad:
Quote:
Peter you should know that I do hate you being silent and not keep me abreast of the situation. Yesterday the old Robbie was here at the store to buy food and water and I helped him take them home. He told me about the parcel (what I already knew) and told me that one of those old idiots churchmen is hospitalized. It seems that the one who regularly went to the bank to make all their payments. Does this mean that our sponsorship money is still in the church's possession? Fucking shit, I'm furious! Did you talk to Dave about this? When will they send us that money? I really need my chop from those money because I want my family to leave Lagos and come here.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, we see the true character of these idiots.

- Our dear Peter is trying to cheat Umukelani (my fake nigerian)...
- Umukelani is the man who prepared all the action and convinced the church to send the package and the money.
However, Peter said that there are only $7,000 in the parcel (instead of $10,000). No surprise, huh? Laughing

Peter responds to Umukelani:
Quote:
All will be deliver both the cash, but I don't like the way you are thinking about this, just pray for the delivery to be successful arrived and we will complete our discussion not to think negative OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
How will be the cash delivered to you? And how much we will have for each of us?

Peter:
Quote:
And the account officer is required for my I'd card

Umukelani:
Quote:
If Peter Omazele is indeed your real name but if you do not want to show them your ID, then tell them that you do not have any identity documents and that you have applied for a passport but it will be ready only in 2 months. I know for sure that it can be delivered without identity papers, because at one of the weekly sermons the reverend Alfred told that they sent a parcel somewhere in the Thai jungle to a village of hunters who did not even have real names. I do not know how the identification was successful, but there are certainly legal procedures. you must ask that company manager.

Back to the hidden money... Peter to Umukelani:
Quote:
Sister Dave told me that it's was hide in envelop inside the package

Umukelani:
Quote:
Did they put the money in the parcel? Fucking Jesus, are they idiots, or how? The money had to go to your bank account, so it could be sent immediately. And you did not answer my question: how much money is there? For to know how much each of us will receive? 6 thousand, 7 thousand, how much money are there?

Peter:
Quote:
It's 7,000 as she said
Umukelani:
Quote:
Very good, that means 3500 for each of us. After you will receive the parcel I will send my father to you, to give him all my money (3500 + my chop from the sale of electronics). OK?

Peter:
Quote:
Keep praying for everything to be successful arrived OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
At the end of this week, I will be leaving with my boss in Liverpool. He needs a man to drive the car at night and I offered myself. We leave on Thursday morning and return on Sunday. I hope the package will be already with you in Lagos and I hope for Monday to talk with you about how we share our money. OK?

Personal note: In RL I will not be available during this time.

Peter:
Quote:
OK but I still don't get the update arrived from Elvis yet.

Umukelani:
Quote:
Did you write him that message about not having a valid ID? What did he say?

Peter:
Quote:
I have sent the ID to him but not reply back yet

and
Quote:
He said that they don't accept the one I sent

Umukelani:
Quote:
What did you send them, what fucking document? You had to tell them you didn't have any ID card, like I told you to do. Are you an idiot, or do you want to fool me? There is a clear procedure that can be used for those who do not have documents, I already told you that their reverend Alfred mentioned something about it. Why don't you listen to what I'm telling you?

===

Back to PLog side of this story... our little lad already checked where the parcel is.
We will try to get some BIP trophies, obviously!
Twisted Evil

06.59 - From the PLog servers, to our lad:
Quote:

The parcel TRK30114**** has reached Heathrow Airport - London/UK.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

07.04 - Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
According to the internal information I have at my disposal, your parcel arrived at London International airport last night. It is likely that today it will continue its journey to the destination of Africa.
I am still waiting for a copy of the identity document that you will need to authenticate upon delivery.

Cheers,
Elvis

09.44 - Peter:
Quote:
Dear officer

Thank you for be the account officer responsibile for the parcel.
This is my identity card as you said, and I would like to know when the parcel will be arrived.

I am grateful for you
Peter

10.02 - Meanwhile, the parcel arrived in Spain but was blocked there. Laughing
Quote:

The parcel TRK30114**** has reached Adolfo Suarez Airport - Madrid/Spain, but it was marked as "frozen" and the delivery was temporarily stopped for reasons related to the Receiver legal authentication.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

10.50 - Elvis to the lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
That document is not accepted for legal authentication, because it is only a "precursor document" of your National Identity Card. Don't you have a valid passport or a driver's license?
In case you do not have accepted identity documents, we will have to apply for the biometric identification procedure aka BIP (used in the case of people who do not have permanent residence and no identity documents). I am waiting for your answer regarding the passport or Driver License, in order to proceed to BIP process. The parcel is now in Spain, but it will remain there until we solve this authentication problem.

Cheers,
Elvis

11.25 - Half an hour later, Elvis writes another message to Peter:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Did you receive my message about the passport or Driver License? Do you have such a valid document?
If you do not have, then you will need to follow the BIP authentication procedure, which involves computerized analysis of some pictures of the Receiver and the creation (through a mathematical algorithm) of a personal biometric profile. I will send you all the necessary explanations, so that we can unlock the transport of the parcel and allow the delivery.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Cheers,
Elvis

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BIP #1

Elvis to Peter:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
So you have nothing but that worthless paper and will your passport be issued only in 2 months? It's impossible to wait that long, so I will unlock the delivery and we will use the BIP (Biometric Identification Procedure) for your authentication. I will send you a simple sketch, from which you have to understand the two required positions:

a) Position #1 - with raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
b) Position #2 - with your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci.
It is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages.
I need 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (those two positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (for each of those two positions it will be needed 2 pictures from the left side and 2 pictures from the right side),
- 2 photos from the back (those two positions: #1 and #2).

You do not have to be completely nude! I repeat, you must have a cloth or wrapped material around your hips!
It is recommended that the pictures be taken out, in good light, so that all biometric details are visible. The photos must be of good quality and very clear. If you have some particular signs on your body (scars, unhealed wounds, tattoos, moles or warts, etc.) it is good to pay special attention to them. A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile (yours) that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery). Your parcel is cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so it will be delivered only to you, in the presence of the local manager. All the related costs are already paid, so you will have to sign a package receipt document and that's all. There are no additional costs for you.

Cheers,
Elvis

Peter:
Quote:
Dear officer,

I have no signs on my body.

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Yes, you understood perfectly what to do.
But, it must be a number of 8 photos and the position must be respected exactly as in the sketch you received by email.
Please restore them properly.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Elvis

===

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad doesn't quite follow instructions.
Quote:
You do not have to be completely nude! I repeat, you must have a cloth or wrapped material around your hips!

Looks like he will have to do the photos all over again for the BIP!

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BIP #2

Peter to my manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear officer,

Thank you for your email
I hope all is complete now.

Thank you
Peter

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes, everything is ok now.
Today after-noon I unlocked the transport process of your package and it seems that it is already in Africa (Algeria).

Cheers,
Elvis

It seems that our boy really wants that package. Laughing
The pictures are not exactly what we need, but we decided to accept them and move on. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
7:23 Elvis to Peter
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I will have a few days off starting tomorrow, but the delivery will continue according to the schedule previously established. Everything is fine and I hope that at the beginning of next week everything will be ready. You will receive regular information about the position of the parcel from our monitoring office and you can also verify this through the online application on the company's website.
I do not know if I will be able to access my messages in the next 2 days.

Cheers,
Elvis

8:00 Peter
Quote:
Thank you for your message,
But I would like to when it will going be delivered.

Thank you
Peter

8:59 Elvis
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Theoretically, the packages are consolidated in each transit airport. "The Consolidation" is that commercial operation by which parcels having the same destination are gathered in the same place. This way the delivery costs are greatly reduced. At the moment your parcel is inside the warehouse in Algiers (in Algeria) and from there it will leave (today in the afternoon, or tomorrow morning) to Casablanca (in Morocco). Another 2-3 consolidations follow and, probably at the beginning of next week (Monday or Tuesday) the parcel will reach the final destination.

In any case, you will receive regular information about the parcel. Next week you will be contacted by our local manager and, together with him, will establish together all the details for the delivery. You will decide the exact day as well as the preferred time for delivery. All costs are already paid, so you will have nothing to pay. Of course, a small gift for our local delivery man is welcome but not mandatory!

I hope I managed to answer all your questions.
Cheers,
Elvis

9:25
Quote:
Dear officer,
Thank you for explanation.

Peter

Thursday
10:30 The pith servers to peter
Quote:

The parcel TRK301****** has reached Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport - Morocco. For details contact your account officer.

The P-log Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic