SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will Dr David and friends ever get their 14k payment?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually I just bait for bank accounts and drop the lads once they can't or don't want to give me more accounts, but these lads have been harassing my old Priest character on and off for about 7 months now.

Dr David is on his deathbed for 2 years now and has been claiming from the beginning that he doesn't have much time left. I've been frustrating them with the story that I can't pay the 80 Euro administration fee for the tax form at the bank, so the bank won't allow me to withdraw their 13,850 Euro payment.

I don't have the first 50 emails anymore, because I never expected this to go anywhere, but I might be able to get a lad to travel, so I decided to post what I have.

Father Jensen (me - 80yo Priest)
Father Mike (silent - just there to give my story credibility)
Dr. David (dying man whose last wish is to give me 20% of his $40m)
Mr. Alan (delivery company in Italy)
Mr. Peter (delivery courier)
Mr. Eric (director of Shiphol airport - writes in Dutch via Google translate)

31 August, 2019

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY; Mr. Jensen,

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE ROME ITALY WHICH DR DAVID INFORMED US THAT YOU ARE HIS NEXT OF KIN TO STAND AND RECEIVED HIS FUND HERE IN OUR OFFICE ,THE SUM OF US$ 40,0000,000.00 MILLION DOLLARS (US 40 MILLION DOLLARS),YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A TRIP TO ROME ITALY TO MEET WITH US AND CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT OR WE WILL MAKE THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

PLEASE TO START WITH WE WILL WANT YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION WERE YOU WILL LOVE TO TAKE THE DELIVERY NEXT WEEK.

Quote:
Hello.

Do you really expect me to fly to Rome Italy? You are kidding, right? I am 79 years old and already have difficulty walking to the toilet and you expect me to fly to another country...

Quote:

We want you to know that you don't need to come over to Rome Italy to meet with us We have to make the shipment of your fund to you in country once we received the fees needed 13,850 Euro from you for the shipment of the Dr David fund to you in Netherlands ,once the fees needed 13,850 euro is been received here in Rome Italy 48 hours Dr David fund will be with in your doorstep .

Upon receipt of your respond to this mail, we will begin the process of remittance the consignment directly to you within days.

GOOD LUCK

Quote:
Hello Alan,

Paying €13,850 is not a problem as I am in the financial section of our church.

However, our church must pay taxes for business transactions. When I go to the bank to withdraw the €13,850 I must fill out a tax form and pay an €80 processing fee for that, before the bank gives me the €13,850 for our business deal. A few weeks later the tax office will send us an invoice to pay taxes over those $40 million.

I am not given a salary, everything is provided for by the church. Therefore, I can't pay the processing fee for the tax form to withdraw the €13,850 from the church's bank account. I already explained this to Dr David and he told me that he understood this.

God Bless, Jensen

2 September, 2019

Quote:

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR MASSAGE SO THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU A BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE SHIPMENT OF DR DAVID FUND TO YOU ASAP.

I WAIT YOUR RESPONDS ASAP SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE NOW

GOOD LUCK

Quote:
Hello Alan,

There is no point in giving me a bank account to pay the €13,850, because I still need to fill out a tax form and pay the €80 processing fee to the tax office, as this is considered a business deal.

Yesterday after the service I asked some of our church members if they could borrow me the €80, but they all refused, because they thought that this was a joke and that I would not receive 40 million dollars. I don't know what to believe anymore.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
KEEP TRYING MEET WITH YOUR PASTOR TO GET THIS SMALL AMOUNT NOW

4 September, 2019

Quote:
Hello Alan,

I have to respectfully decline to continue with this business transaction, because your belittling tone and lack of compassion are appalling.

Goodbye!

Quote:
Listen up that is not our business ,our business here is to make sure the owner of the fund received it ,if you need help you should get it from Dr David.

Quote:
Dear Mr,

If you want to do this business transaction, then please be professional and give me a proper bank account to send the money to.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT OF 13,850 EURO.

Account name: Christian
Bank name: SNS BANK
IBAN: NL57S599....
Swiftcode: SN2A...

WE WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT ONCE THE MONEY IS BEEN SENT TO THIS BANK ACCOUNT ,MAKE SURE YOU WILL SEND TO US A PAYMENT RECEIPT .

I WAIT YOUR RESPONDS ASAP SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE NOW

Quote:
Thank you. I will go to the bank on Monday when I do my weekly groceries shopping.

God Bless, Jensen

19 October, 2019

Quote:
ATTN: MR Jensen,

GOOD MORNING HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL SO THAT WE WILL DELIVER DR DAVID FUND TO YOU,LET PUT HEAD TOGETHER GET THE FUND TO NETHERLANDS SO THAT YOU WILL HELP DR DAVID LAST WISH.

20 October, 2019

Quote:
Please give the fund to somebody else. Getting the €13,850 from the church's bank account is not a problem, but we refuse to pay the €80 for the processing of the tax form.

God Bless, Jensen

2 November, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

We want you to know that we are Diplomatic Company we are here to deliver Dr David fund to you, We are not in Netherlands ,you can get the €80 from your church member and get this transaction done,So that on Monday we will give you bank account to send us the fees needed 13,850 Euro okay.

Happy new months.

God bless you.

3 November, 2019

Quote:
No.

God Bless, Jensen

4 November, 2019

Quote:
Okay use your money to pay and deduct it from the 13,850 euro you are sending

5 November, 2019

Quote:
I won't.

God Bless, Jensen

Mr. Alan stopped replying at this point, but he'll be back later.

Dr. David emails me, the man who has been on his death bed for 2 years. LOL. He is the lad who initially contacted me. Most of the 50 missing emails are conversations with him. At this point he already accused me of being a "joker" at least 3 times. I simply got him back by acting offended that he dared to accuse me of something like that. I also gave him a few somewhat believable excuses.

8 November, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

How are you doing today,Please try your best to response to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy so that they will deliver my fund to you asap, so that you will help me do my last wish, please contact them and send them the fees needed 13,850 Euro(15,000$) so that they will start with the shipment of my fund to you or take the boxes to a bank and them transfer the fund to your bank account in your country.

I promised you that you will take the fees back once you received my fund and you will also take 20% of the total fund US 8,000,000,00 Million Dollars am given you for you help and time in this transaction.

I wait your response.

Thanks
Dr David.

10 November, 2019

Quote:
I doubt it.

God Bless, Jensen

11 November, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Good morning,You have nothing doubt about because we are doing God will and my last wish, this God will must be done, You will received the fund this week and help your church members that needs help ,help poor and needy people in Netherlands, helping homeless kids and homeless families given them a new homes,please get back to me so that i will tell you what to do next the Doctors confirmed this morning i have no more time again,please help me received this fund now i am alive because when am dead the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy will not release the fund to anybody.

Thanks

15 November, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

I want to know that is not by the mistake i picked up to do my last wish and God will it is doings that you will help me received my fund and use it to do my last wish,as i promised you that the fees neededv13,850 euro will paid back to you once you have my fund on your doorstep in Netherlands next week.

Please we need to get this done fast.

17 November, 2019

Quote:
Sir, I have already explained to you several times before that churches have to pay taxes for business deals. We must fill out a tax form at the bank and pay an €80 administration fee in cash before the bank allows us to withdraw money from the church's bank account. I can't pay the fee, because I am not receiving any salary.

Let's be clear, it was you who contacted me for help. Personally I don't care about the fund at all. None of the funds are going to me personally, all the money is going to the church and our church already gets many donations from certain members.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Happy Sunday,please i want you to know that i trusted you very well,if i don't trust you i will contacted you on the first place,I will like you to know the fund i have in this world is the fund am trusting your hands US 40,000,000,00 Million Dollars and i don't have another money, I have been in my sick bed for 2 year and 4 months now the only thing keeping me alive is because my last wish has been done and God will,you are the choose one to get this God will done.

I contacted you so that you will take care of everything until the fund get to you in Netherlands this week,please pay the 80 Euro and to get the 13,850 Euro them send it to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy tomorrow for the shipment of my fund, I am feeling pains all over my body the doctor said i have no more time to waste please do everything in your power to received my fund this week. you will get 20% of the total fund US 8,000,000,00 Million Dollars for your help and time in this transaction once you made the payment tomorrow 48 hours the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy received my fund and take the delivery in your doorstep in Netherlands.

Please you are man of God that is why God choose you to do my last wish and his will.

Attachment is my picture in Hospital today please show me Marcy ,you are my only hope of getting my last wish done.

He attached several well known pictures of man in a hospital.

18 November, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Good morning,Please let get this transaction done once and for all,Should i send you the bank account to send the fees to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.

28 November, 2019

He sent the exact same email as on 17 November.

2 December, 2019

He sent the exact same email as on 17 November.

3 December, 2019

Quote:
Sorry brother, but I'm not going to pay the 80 Euro administration fee for the tax form in order to withdraw the 13,850 Euro from the church's bank account. We have strict rules and will follow them at all times.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Thanks for your email, i want you to know that this is God will so you will have to do it with trust, it is God that connect me with you so that you will help me do my last wish and God will so di not let 80€ to make you fail God will, as i told you will take the 80€ back and the 13,850€ once you received my fund in your country and you will also get 20% of the total fund which is US 8,000,000,00 Million Dollars for your time and help in this transaction .

Please their is people in netherlands and in your church this my fund will change their forever and put smile on their face forever throngh you okay.

5 December, 2019

Quote:
Sorry brother, but I won't be able to help you. Our church has rules and we will follow them at all times.

I wish you well and God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Yes i understand,as i told you i have been this hospital bed two years and 1 month now,i trusted the fund in your hands in Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,for you to use it to help me do my last wish and God will,please help me because if can trust alot of money US 40,000,000,00 Million Dollars in your hands why can't you trust me to pay the 80 Euro and get the 13,850 Euro transfer to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy so that they will deliver my fund to you

10 December, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please please i beg the name of God don't me die with out my last and God will not done yet,the doctor confirmed that i have no time again,please help received the boxes this week and help me do my last wish and God will.

11 December, 2019

Quote:
What is it exactly that you want me to do?

God Bless, Jensen

12 December, 2019

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen

I want you to pay the 80€ and give the 13,850€ to the diplomatic company in Rome Italy so that they will deliver my fund to you in next 48 hours so that you will help me do my last wish and God will.

Please help me i beg you in the name God.

Quote:
Sorry, but you know that I can't do that. Our church has very strict rules and we will follow them at all times.

What complicates matters further is that you are not a member of our faith. We can still help people who are not part of our faith, but we are more cautious when sending money to somebody that we have never met before in person.

I wish you the best and I will pray for you.

God Bless, Jensen

After a month they come back.

14 January, 2020

Quote:
Attn:Mr Jensen,

Happy new year ,please act fast and received Dr David fund before the Italian Government officers will finally open the boxes and take the fund, Dr David trusted his fund in your hands,send the fees needed 13,850 Euro so that we will deliver the boxes to you this week.

Quote:
Hello sir,

Thank you for your email.

I talked to Father Mike about this and we have no interest in this business deal anymore. We haven't heard from you and Dr David for months and now you suddenly come back. How are we supposed to take this seriously? Also, you asked us to do something illegal, which is to involve our church members in this business deal.

I wish you well in your future endeavors.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:

We are still in this transaction because the last i checked you are the one that is holding the transaction because you reused to do what is need to be do so that you will received Dr David fund,More over we are just coming back from Christmas holidays,We will have to get this transaction done once and for all, Dr David trusted the fund in your hands so that you will help him received the fund, We will be making the shipment of the fund to your country Netherlands asap.

Thanks

Diplomat Alan.

Quote:

Hello Mr Jensen,

My friend their is nothing Illegal here, We made the shipment of Dr David to Netherlands now,so please get ready to take the delivery tomorrow or next the Diplomatic agent will call you upon his arrival in Netherlands tomorrow or Next,the good news is that you are not sending the fees needed 13,850 Euro to US in Rome Italy again ,You will give the fees to the Diplomatic agent when he arrived in Your country Netherlands tomorrow.

Please confirmed your full information again where you will take the delivery,Your Mobile number is needed??????

At this point I got the idea for a Safari.

15 January, 2020

Quote:
Dear Alan,

I would feel indeed much more comfortable if I can meet the Diplomatic agent in person and pay the $13,850 in cash. With bank accounts I never know where the money is exactly going and I am too old to fly to Italy myself. If the Diplomatic agent is willing to meet me in a public place, for example in front of a McDonald's restaurant, then I can continue with this.

My problem is that Father Mike is not allowed to know anything about this, because he does not want to continue with the business deal. If he finds out that I still want to continue with this business deal, then I will get into a lot of trouble and I don't want that to happen.

Father Mike and I are currently in Groningen, where Friday 17 January we celebrate "Dag van Taal, Kunsten & Cultuur" (Day of Language, Art & Culture). We will both give lectures on Friday in the Academy Building here in Groningen.

Tomorrow, Father Mike will give a lecture to small children (age 5-9) in a local Catholic school from 16:00 to 17:00. During that hour I will be alone. I can go to the bank at 16:00 to withdraw the $13,850 and then meet the agent at 16:15 in front of the McDonald's restaurant. It's not very far from the Rabobank to the McDonald's restaurant.

McDonald's address: <address Groningen>

My problem is that I don't know how to call the Diplomatic agent when I get there, because Father Mike is much younger than me and he usually does all the phone calls. Perhaps I can send a picture of myself, so the Diplomatic agent can easily recognize me?

Quote:

Please we are talking big sim of amount you cannot meet the diplomatic agent in public place he will tell you where to meet and take the delivery once the boxes arrived in Netherlands, as i told you the agent will call you upon his arrival okay so be with your phone number.

please drop your Mobile number...

Quote:
Sir, I do not have a mobile phone. I am 80 years old and a senior citizen, I have no use for a mobile phone. Father Mike is much younger than me, he has one and he does all the phone calls, also in the church.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Good day happy new year to you dear,Please the Doctor conformed to me that i have no much time to live that please help me get this transaction done asap and received my fund then help me do my last wish, the Italian Government officers will soon take over my fund,So we need to act fast.

I have told the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy to make the shipment of my fund to you in Netherlands asap they received the fees needed from you this week.

Thanks
Dr David

Quote:
Dear Dr David,

The Rendimax company have emailed me that the Diplomatic agent will travel to the Netherlands with the delivery and that I can meet him personally and pay him in cash. I told them that I would feel indeed much more comfortable doing it this way.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Thanks for your emsil,please make sure you will take the delivery once the agent arrived in Netherlands.

Thanks

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please you must follow the orders of the diplomatic conpany in Rome Italy so that they will deliver my boxes to you so that you will help me do my last wish, the diplomatic agent will call you upon his arrival in Netherlands and you have to be with your phone always now.

Thanks

Quote:
Hello Dr David,

My problem is that I do not have a mobile phone. I am 80 years old and I normally have no use for a mobile phone. Father Mike has one, but he does not want to continue with this business deal, so he must not know about this.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
my friend you must be called on this number +31111111....

Quote:
Be with the phone okay

Quote:
No, please don't do that!

I am not at the church right now. I am in Groningen with Father Mike to celebrate "Dag van Taal, Kunsten & Cultuur" (Day of Language, Art & Culture). Father Mike answers the phone and he does not want to continue with this business deal, so he must not know about this.

Quote:
Attn: Mr Jensen,

The Diplomatic Agent will call you with this number +3111111.... So be with the phone.

Thanks

Quote:
No, please don't do that!

I am not at the church right now. I am in Groningen with Father Mike to celebrate "Dag van Taal, Kunsten & Cultuur" (Day of Language, Art & Culture). Father Mike answers the phone and he does not want to continue with this business deal, so he must not know about this.

Quote:
you mean the number belong to the father? so can the agent reach you now?

Quote:
No, the phone number is of the local church, but nobody is there right now. Father Mike and I are in Groningen right now to celebrate "Day of Language, Art & Culture". Father Mike has a mobile phone, but he does not want to continue with this business deal, so he must not know about this. I am not sure what to do about this.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please do everything in your power to received my fund asap and then help me do my last wish by using my fund to help poor and needy people in your country and build a very big church of God in Netherlands as well with 80% of the total fund and 20% is for you .

You must follow the orders of the Diplomatic agent so that he will deliver my fund to you today or tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please you must be reporting to me and Dip Alan everything that is going on within you and the Diplomatic agent in Netherlands now so that we will tell you what to do next.
I hope you are in contact with him now?

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

I am very happy my fund has arrived in your country Netherlands today,I want you to do everything in your power to received the boxes tomorrow,the boxes is still in the airport with the airport officers and the officers is asking for clearance fees before they will allowed the Diplomatic agent pass from the airport with the boxes to meet with you in your city okay.
I am trusting in your hands a Sum of US 40,000,000,00 Million Dollars which you will get 20% for your help and time in this transaction ,take noted you will take back the fees needed 13,850 Euro once you received the fund okay.

Attachment is the picture of inside the consignment boxes so that you will know it is real cash.

I ignore all three emails from Dr. David.

Quote:

The boxes has arrived in Netherlands now, You will have to get the cash of 13,850 Euro ready because you will send it to the agent to clear the fund from the airport and deliver to your house or you will meet him in a Hotel to take the delivery, I will asked the Diplomatic agent to reach you now through email.

Quote:
Sir, I haven't heard anything from the Diplomatic agent yet. Is he already in the Netherlands?

Quote:

Yes is now in Netherlands he arrives one hour age okay, if you had phone it has been easy as you know he is not from Netherlands, maybe he is looking for a way to reach through in the airport.

Quote:

Here is the Diplomatic agent in Netherlands contact information.

102898 Courier Security Delivery Company
Delivery Officer:
Mr. Peter
Email: petermail.com

Update me once you had from him today.

Quote:

Please keep us posted of everything that is happening between you and the Diplomatic agent Mr. Peter, so that i will be telling you what to do next, noted that you must do everything he asked you to do so that he will delivery the consignment boxes to you tomorrow.

I send an email to the delivery agent.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Peter,

Nice to meet you. I am Father Jensen.

Your contact details have been given to me by Mr. Alan. Mr. Alan told me that you are the Diplomatic agent who can meet me and deliver the fund from Dr. David. I feel much more comfortable to meet you in person and pay the $13,850 in cash than to pay via a bank account, but I don't know how to proceed from here.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Greetings to you sir, I arrived the Netherlands. The consignment was transported from Rome, Italy to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol by Diplomatic Delivery Company (Oil Consolidated di Obas. Che). You are to make a total payment of Euro 13,850.00. Let me give you the break down of what made up the total payment.

Diplomatic Delivery: Euro 7,200.00
Diplomatic Courier Officer's Logistic: Euro 3,900.00
Logistics within Netherlands: Euro 2,750.00
Total: Euro 13,850.00

Instructions:
We have not paid for the transportation of the consignment from Italy to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, so the consignment has not been released to us. We need to pay the Diplomatic Delivery Company (Oil Consolidated di Obas. Che) there charges so as to get the Freight Waybill Clearance here at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Security Vault.

I will advise you pay the Diplomatic Delivery: Euro 7,200.00 directly via bank transfer to the Diplomatic Delivery Company (Oil Consolidated di Obas. Che) account directly to enable us clear the consignment here at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Security Vault.

Bank: Intesa Sanpaolo.
Branch: Filiale S. Benedetto Val Di S. (Bo) Italy.
Account Name: Oil Conhe.....
Swift Code: BCITXX....
Account No: 0040....
Iban: IT50.....
Amount to Transfer: Euro 7,200.00
Reason for Transfer: IT003....

Kindly send me transfer confirmation of the above payment, in-other for us to submit it as proof of payment and get the Freight Waybill Clearance here at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Security Vault.

Note:
The balance payment/Euro 6,650.00, will be paid to us in cash, when we meet up with you for the signing and delivery of your consignment to you.

NB:
I will get a Netherlands sim card first thing tomorrow morning, to enable easy communication access between us. I await your response and payment confirmation.

Quote:
Mr. Peter,

Yesterday Mr. Alan told me that I could meet you in person to pay the $13,850 fully in cash and that's the reason why I still wanted to continue with this business deal. If I was willing to pay via a bank transfer, then I already would have done that several weeks ago.

God Bless, Jensen

I complain to Mr Alan

Quote:
Mr. Alan,

What is going on? You promised me that I could meet the Diplomatic agent in person to pay the $13,850 in cash and that's the reason why I still wanted to continue with this business deal, but now he expects me to pay $7,200 via a bank transfer. Why are you all telling me something different?

Quote:

Yes you will have to follow the agent in your country orders because he is the one that will deliver the boxes to you,Send the 7200 Euro to the bank account they will give you and give the balance of Euro 6,650.00 in cash to him in Person,please do as he said okay,it is for your own good and for the best of this transaction.

Quote:
Mr. Alan,

No thank you. If I can't pay the full amount in cash, then I am not interested in this business deal anymore. Good bye.

Quote:

Okay i have told them,first thing tomorrow morning go to the bank and withdraw the 13,850 Euros not Dollars so that the agent will meet you and collect the cash in full as you said and go back to Airport and clear the boxes and deliver to you the same day.

I ask Mr. Peter if he can meet me tomorrow in Groningen.

Quote:
Mr. Peter,

Is there any way that you can meet me tomorrow in Groningen?

Father Mike and I are currently in Groningen, where we celebrate "Day of Language, Art & Culture". We will both give lectures on Friday in the Academy Building here in Groningen.

Father Mike does not want to continue with this business deal, so he is not allowed to know about this or he will get very angry and I don't want that to happen.

Father Mike will give several lectures tomorrow as well and then we can meet without him knowing that. I would feel more comfortable if we can meet in a public place, for example in front of the McDonald's restaurant at <address Groningen>. From the bank to the McDonald's restaurant is luckily only a few hundred meters, because I can't walk very far.

God Bless, Jensen

Then update Mr. Alan.

Quote:
Dear Mr Alan,

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I have just sent an email to the Diplomatic agent to ask him if he can meet me in Groningen tomorrow and I will pay him the full $13,850.

Quote:

You are mistaken the amount needed is 13,850 Euro not 13,850$ okay,if you want to pay the 13,850 Euro in Dollars then is 15,000$ okay.

I want to Safari them, so let's be nice here.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alan,

My apologies for that. Yes, I will withdraw €13,850 Euro tomorrow.

Quote:
okay good night

16 January, 2020

Quote:
My officer has complained that he has no means to contact you. Kindly send me a cell phone number he can reach you with. It's urgent.

Quote:
Mr. Peter,

I do not have a mobile phone. I am 80 years old and have no use for one. Father Mike has a mobile phone, but he does not want to continue with this business deal and is not allowed to know about all this. Please advise what to do.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:

Good morning ,did you have the fees needed now 13,850 Euro from the bank now and what time did the agent set to meet you today.

Quote:
Mr. Alan,

I just got back from the bank to get the €13,850 Euro, but the Diplomatic agent did not tell me yet at what time he wants to meet me.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Update me if you have go to the bank and withdraw the fee needed 13,850 Euro now and what time are you and the Diplomatic agent meeting today.

Quote:
Dr David

I just got back from the bank to get the €13,850 Euro, but the Diplomatic agent did not tell me yet at what time he wants to meet me.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
Good news ,write him now that you have the fees needed ready now,for the meeting

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

What is happening with in you and the Diplomatic agent now, you must be riposting to me every step okay

Quote:
Mr. Alan,

I emailed the Diplomatic agent about 2 hours ago, but haven't heard anything from him since then.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

He is looking for a way to clear the boxes,I will give you a Netherlands Account now.You will go bank and deposit the cash inside the bank account, you are not doing transfer okay, it is cash Deposit so that the Diplomatic agent will clear the boxes and meet you at 4 pm today.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I am getting so frustrated by what is happening here. You promised me that I could pay the full €13,850 Euro in cash to the Diplomatic agent and now you are asking me to send money again!

I am done with this nonsense. Later this afternoon when Father Mike gives a lecture to the children I will deposit the money back to the church's bank account.

Please go find somebody else to do your business with. This is so unprofessional!

Quote:

I just received a phone called why he has not response to you he don't have access to email,Please the Netherlands officers is trying to open the boxes to see what is inside the boxes and the Diplomatic agent don't want to allowed them to open it because they will see it is a real cash of US 40,000,000,00 Million Dollars we will lose the fund to the Netherlands Government,noted that the boxes has on it your full name and your full address and phone number,if something goes wrong you will be in trouble.

The Diplomatic agent can't live the airport and travel to your city with out the boxes as e stands now,You have the cash with you now,I will give you Netherlands offices account you will go to the bank given to you and make a cash deposit and then wait 4 pm so that the Diplomatic agent will meet you and deliver the boxes.

Quote:
Listen to you,You cannot leave this transaction now it is too late because the boxes is in your country already and the agent can't live with the boxes back to Rome Italy,The boxes is with Netherlands airport officers,noted the boxes has your name,your address ,your phone number,your Church name and address,if anything goes wrong the Netherlands Government officers will hold you and you may end of in Jail because what inside the boxes is real cash

Director-General Eric from the airport starts emailing me in Dutch, which is obviously done via Google translate.

Quote:
Hallo meneer Jensen,

Ik ben de directeur van de luchthaven Custom, we hebben uw verzenddozen sinds gisteren, de dozen hebben uw naam en uw adres en uw telefoonnummer, uw kerknaam, ik ben hier om u te helpen de dozen te ontvangen, want als de dozen open zijn door mijn mannen morgen verlies je dozen van de Nederlandse regering en ga je ook naar de gevangenis.

We hebben de totale kosten van 13.850 euro nodig om de diplomatieke agent te laten passeren en de dozen dezelfde dag bij u af te leveren. We willen dat u weet dat de diplomatieke agent u de waarheid vertelt.

Wij wachten op uw reactie.
Directeur-generaal Eric

I reply back in Dutch, not difficult for me as a native Dutch speaker .

Quote:
Hallo Eric,

Dank u wel voor uw email.

Ik ben momenteel in Groningen met Priester Mike, waar wij morgen de "Dag van Taal, Kunsten & Cultuur" vieren en een aantal lezingen geven in het Academiegebouw. De afspraak was dat ik het gehele bedrag van 13,850 Euro in cash zou betalen aan de diplomatieke agent.

Als de diplomatieke agent mij vanmiddag kan ontmoeten hier in Groningen voor de McDonald's (address Groningen) tussen 4 en 5 uur, dan will ik hiermee verder gaan, ander stort ik the 13,850 Euro terug op de rekening.

Deze mensen zijn zo onprofessioneel, ik heb er inmiddels genoeg van!

Quote:
Hallo meneer Jensen,

Diplomatieke agent vertelt u de waarheid, ze hebben hun manier van werken, hier opgemerkt dat u niet terug kunt gaan omdat de dozen op uw naam staan, hij kan u niet ontmoeten zonder de dozen.

Ik zal je nu een account geven om het geld te storten zodat ik hem zal volgen om je om 17.00 uur te ontmoeten.

Bedankt

Quote:
Hallo meneer Jensen,

Ik heb je gezegd dat ik je zal helpen. De diplomatieke agent heeft ermee ingestemd om de dozen voor mij te leven om je om 18.00 uur te ontmoeten om de vergoedingen te innen, maar je moet een telefoon bij je hebben zodat hij je kan bellen wat hij daar krijgt , omdat ze uw telefoonnummer en afbeeldingen niet hebben, denkt hij dat u ze wilt instellen.

Volg gewoon de volgorde van de diplomatieke agent Alan

I ignore these last 2 emails.

They now start threatening with a 20 year prison sentence.

Quote:
Hallo meneer Jensen,

We hebben geen tijd te verspillen. We hebben de diplomatieke agent de bankrekening gegeven om u nu een contante aanbetaling te doen. Houd er rekening mee dat u 20 jaar gevangenisstraf krijgt als de dozen worden geopend.

Ik kom uit Nederland, daarom ben ik hier om je te helpen, met mij te werken en de dozen veilig te ontvangen zonder problemen

We hebben de totale kosten van 13.850 euro nodig om de diplomatieke agent te laten passeren en de dozen dezelfde dag bij u af te leveren. We willen dat u weet dat de diplomatieke agent u de waarheid vertelt.

Wij wachten op uw reactie.
Directeur-generaal Eric

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

You have no Choice you must do whatever i said or you go to Jail ,The boxes is on your name and address,has your phone number and Church name,once the boxes is opened in the airport by the airport officers they will find out it is cash of US 40,000,000,00 Million Dollars inside the boxes they will come for you and arrest you and you will be jail 20 years.

The Choice is yours do what i said everything will work out for good or be suborn and go to Jail 20 years.

You think this is a joke,today you will say you are doing the transaction ,tomorrow you will said am out of the transaction

Father Jensen is not impressed. Slappy, slappy.

Quote:
Your threats mean absolutely nothing to me. As a Priest I have a certain amount of immunity.

I told you that the only reason I was willing to continue with this, is because you promised me that I could pay the full 13,850 Euro in cash to the Diplomatic agent.

If is YOUR fault that you keep asking me to send money via the bank. If you had been more professional and sent the Diplomatic agent to meet me in Groningen, then this business deal would already have been done.

Do not blame me for your own incompetence!

Quote:

My friend it is not threats you are going to jail,I am a man of my words the Diplomatic agent cannot live the airport to meet you with out the boxes okay,it is too Ricky living the boxes now the airport officers want to open the boxes and see what is inside the boxes,take noted you are not the same city and state with the Diplomatic agent,how do you think he will come and meet you collect the money and go back to airport to clear the boxes and then return back to you,just deposit the money.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

The Diplomatic agent can't live the airport now,Somebody will meet you,But first you must give me your phone number and a copy of your passport picture and three of your pictures so that when he get their he will know it is you.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

You win the agent will meet you Groningen by 6pm @ Macdonald,please send me a copy of your passport picture and three of your pictures, get a phone for your self send me the number now.

I wait your response.

Quote:
Please call 06111111... THOMAS COFFEE.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

The Diplomatic agent can't leave the boxes in the airport to meet with you because it is not safe,he is sending somebody to meet you by 6 pm to collect the 13,850 Euro in Groningen and the person is Brown in complexion with dreadlocks.

Please send me a phone number to reach you,a copy your passport picture or ID card ,three of your pictures so that he will know you when he get their in Groningen by 6 pm this evening.

I wait your response.

I start stalling here and only reply every 30 minutes or so.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Are you Afraid because i know that you are reading my emails,Response to me if you will meet the agent sent to meet you by 6 Pm because he confirmed that he can't make it by 4 pm,please get back to me because he is on his way as you know he is far away from Groningen

Quote:
Mr Alan,

You do know that Father Mike and I are here to give lectures, right? I do not sit at my laptop all day long. I also need to make sure that Father Mike does not see me emailing with you.

I have attached several of my pictures.

Three pictures of an old actor attached. I flipped them horizontally in case they're smart enough to do a reverse image search.

Quote:

You will meet with him by 6 pm please be their ,the diplomatic agent will be with the officers in the airport but he is sending another agent to come and collect the money.

Please can you get me a phone number for him to call you once he is there.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I have to be very careful, because Father Mike is currently sitting across the table.

Where am I going to get a mobile phone from? Father Mike has one, but I obviously can't ask him to use it, because then he gets suspicious and starts asking questions.

I can go to the Vodafone phone shop at 5:30pm to see if I can buy one, but it is located at <address>, while the meeting is in front of the McDonald's restaurant at <address>. It makes no sense to buy a mobile phone when I am going to meet the delivery agent 30 meters across the street. I don't know what to do about this.

Meeting the delivery agent at 6pm is fine. Father Mike will give a lecture at 5:30pm, then I can leave here without him knowing it.

God Bless, Jensen

At 5:15pm, 45 minutes before they're supposed to meet me.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

I just received phone called from the agent he was at MacDonald but couldn't wait any longer because he was waiting for me to reach,Do you see how i told you phone number is needed he could called you.

Please first tomorrow morning make sure you will be their to meet with him so that he will collect the money and go back to the airport to give the Diplomatic agent to clear the boxes.

Quote:

Due to the time wasted from your side the Agent return back he is coming from far away from the city you are,He said you and him will meet first thing tomorrow morning,He can't make it today because before he could get to the place it will be 8 to 9 pm so let it be in the morning okay.

Initally I wasn't happy about this, but then I realized that it's dark outside, so it makes it more difficult to ask for a picture.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Tell me the time you will love him to meet you their in Morning so that early morning he will start coming to meet up with you.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

What do you mean with time wasted? You told me that the agent wanted to meet me at 6pm, so I don't understand why he is there so early. You also know that I have to be careful with Father Mike around here.

Meeting the agent tomorrow morning in front of the McDonald's restaurant is fine. Can he meet me at 10am tomorrow morning? I am going to have dinner now.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please buy a phone now okay, He will meet you by 10 Am in the morning.

You need phone because once the agent sent to collect the fees return to the airport to give the diplomatic agent the fees ,he will call you after he has cleared the boxes from the airport, please get a phone tonight it will not cost you more than 100 to 150 Euro.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3

Last edited by McMarz on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is amazing how low and for how long these scammers will go. Great bait but could you reserve green for moderator's comments? Thanks.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
zedsdead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it pretty hard to get a lad to safari to Europe from Africa? (assuming that's where they're from)
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty hard to get a lad to safari anywhere if you ask me, let alone such a distance, but it has been done. There are some modalities that help improve the chance of a safari.

But: if someone shows up in this bait, I bet it's a european based lad or an associate of the scammer that is based in Europe

(remember: scammers are everywhere, not only in Africa. And they have connections everywhere)

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
It is amazing how low and for how long these scammers will go. Great bait but could you reserve green for moderator's comments? Thanks.

I've changed it to orange.

I have no idea where they are from. Mr Alan from the delivery company says they're located in Rome, Italy. The person who they claim has traveled to Groningen is probably living in the Netherlands.

======

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please you must make sure you will meet with the agent 10 Am tomorrow morning and give him the fees needed 13,850 Euro so that you will go back to the Airport and give the money to the Diplomatic agent to clear your boxes and deliver to you 4 to 5 hours the time he received the 13,850 Euro from you,please no jokes you must be their 9;30 Am ,because the Agent will not waste time ,all he has to do is collect the money and go back to the airport.

Where is the phone number to reach you,i asked you to buy your self a phone.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I just got back from the meeting that we had tonight with all the other priests and only now have time to check my email messages. I will buy a mobile phone tomorrow. At what time do I meet the agent? At first we agreed to meet at 10am and now you say 9:30am. Please, I want to know the exact time, thank you.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Yes buy the phone first tomorrow and send me your number,The meeting with the agent is 10 Am tomorrow morning ,not 9:30am ,why i said you should be the eairy id just to make sure you will missed the agent tomorrow by 10 Am.

Quote:
Yes, I will. Good night.

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for double posting, but these are all the emails from yesterday, with some nice traveling. I think that deserves a new post. I don't know where he came from, so the distance traveled might not be long enough to count as a Safari.

17 January, 2020
Quote:
Mr Alan,

Is the agent at the McDonald's now?

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I was at the McDonald's, but did not see the agent. I don't feel comfortable walking around with all the money for nothing. I was given this phone number yesterday (061111111). Is this the phone number of the person meeting me?

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:
where is the phone number Diplomat Alan told you to give him the agent ,he has been there since 10 am

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Where is the phone number we asked from you?what are you hiding ? the Diplomatic agent came to McDonald's and waited for one hour you are not there.

Thanks

I ignore Mr Alan, errm I mean Dr David. Btw, isn't Dr David supposed to be in a hospital bed clinging to life?

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

What is wrong with you? the Diplomatic agent has been since 10 Am since morning,you are no way to be find,i asked you to buy phone and give me your number so that he will call you once he is there,but you don't want to give me number,what are you hiding from me? pay the money via bank transfer or cash deposit you don't want,you want the agent to meet you and you are hiding your phone number.

The agent is coming from another state to meet you in McDonald's.

Give me phone number to reach you.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Why you don't want to give us your phone number what are you hiding? you can't tell me you have 13,850 Euro you can't buy phone of 100 to 200 Euro.

Am very angry with you,the agent is very angry he has been their two times now you are no way to be find,buy a phone buy a phone, you have a phone i know that but i don't know what you are planing that made you not to give out the phone number to reach you.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

You need to be around their McDonald's agent by 2 Pm ,He will come back again,Be serious give me number to reach you.

I'm also emailing with Bertje and he calls the 061111111 number given to me, to make them less suspicious.

Thank you Bertje!

Quote:
I asked if the phone number given to me (06111111) was correct and I did not receive a reply. Why did you not reply to my emails? Your company is in Rome, Italy and we live in the exact same timezone. Or are you telling me that people in Italy do not work on a Friday morning? There is no reason for you to keep silent all morning.

Yesterday you blamed me for not replying fast enough, but you are the one not replying to me all morning.

What do you mean "in McDonald's"? I said I wanted to meet the agent in front of the McDonald's. I left when I saw nobody standing in front of the McDonald's. How does the agent look anyway? I sent several of my pictures, so he can recognize me, but I have no clue who I am supposed to meet.

I'll go to the McDonald's restaurant this afternoon when the courier agent sends me a picture of him standing in front of the McDonald's, so I know exactly who I am supposed to meet.

I just called the phone number given to me for Mr. Thomas Coffee (061111111). I got an English speaking person on the line who kept saying "no, wrong number". Why do you people give me a wrong phone number?

God Bless, Jensen

He tells me that he doesn't know who Thomas Coffee is. Perhaps Mr. Peter is trying to steal the €13,850 away from Mr. Alan.

Quote:
Hello Jensen,

I did not give you any number,You should be following my orders, Do not response to the email comes from (petermail.com _

Please give me your number ....................

I don't know who is Thomas Coffee (0611111111) and i did not give you the number where do you get it.

You must follow my orders,the Diplomatic is coming from another state 4 to 5 hours to your city,Please drop your phone number and be online ,he is on the way now.

I don't know the time he will arrived there.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Where is your phone number..............................

The Diplomatic agent is spending money to come there from another state,you will have to be online to response to my email fast,AS is it now,he is on his way and i don't know the time he will arrived there McDonald's restaurant.

Quote:

I will asked him to call you with this number +3111111 (fake church number) when he is there, as you don't want to give me your number,You said you don't have phone number so how did you called the wrong number that they gave you,

Please be serious give me your phone number..........................

I'm getting tired of him asking for a phone number.

Quote:
Is this some kind of a joke? Two days ago you sent me the email below. I contacted Mr. Peter, who yesterday sent me an email "Please call 06111111 THOMAS COFFEE.". Now you are telling me that I should ignore his emails.

No, I am not going to buy my own mobile phone before I have met with the courier agent. I have no other use for a phone, so I am not going to needlessly spend €200 on a phone and then find out the courier agent isn't meeting me again. I am already putting enough faith in this entire business deal by giving the courier agent €13,850 Euro. After that I will buy a phone, so they can contact me for the delivery of the funds, not before.

I called the number given to me, by borrowing the phone from one of the people who is also giving a lecture here in the Academic Building.

It seemed to have worked.

Quote:

You must follow my orders now,I am the Director of the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,I am the one that sent them to deliver the boxes,Yes i am the man that gave you the email of Mr. Peter and am telling you now,You will be responding to me on email,I will be the one that will be telling you what to do next until the agent received the money,after that you give me phone number to reach you for delivery.

Please please please as you don't want to give out your number just to make easy please be online to be responding to my emails.

Now the meeting will be at 6pm.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

I just confirmed from the Diplomatic agent now,that the agent boy he sent to meet you in MacDonald will arrived in City 5.20 Pm and be MacDonald 6 Pm please you must be there 6 Pm to hand him the money, The Agent boy is black guy with little dred ,I will send you dressing description to him,let me call the agent and i will get back to you.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

Meeting the courier agent at 6pm is fine. I am currently at the Academy Building, which is only a few hundred meters away. Please be so kind to ask the courier agent to take a picture of himself in front of the McDonald's and send it me, so I know exactly who I am going to meet, before I start walking around with the money again. Thank you.

God Bless, Jensen

Looks like I'm going to receive a picture of the lad in front of the McDonal's.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Thanks for your email, Just be their 6 pm he will see you if the pictures you sent is yours he will know you,The Agent boy is black guy with little dred ,I will send you dressing description to him,Okay know once the agent get their he will send me a picture,So please 6 pm be their.

Thanks

At this point I make a HUGE mistake. Like I said, I'm also emailing with Bertje and I accidentally sent the email below to Mr. Alan.

I explain to Bertje (in Dutch) where the courier is coming from and that I'm going to receive a picture of the lad in front of the McDonald's.

Quote:
Ik weet niet waar de courier vandaan komt, maar als hij inderdaad van Schiphol/Amsterdam af komt, dan is de kortste route via de A6 en A7 ongeveer 180-190km, en via de A28 is het 217km.

Het lijkt er op dat ik een foto van hem krijg.

------------
Hello Mr Jensen,

Thanks for your email, Just be their 6 pm he will see you if the pictures you sent is yours he will know you,The Agent boy is black guy with little dred ,I will send you dressing description to him,Okay know once the agent get their he will send me a picture,So please 6 pm be their.

Thanks

I thought at this point that the bait was ruined, but he doesn't seem to be suspicious. He seems to think that there are two of us.

Quote:
Whole

The Meet pm be there by 6 pm, The pictures you sent me which of this two is you??

I need a believable excuse, so I introduce a new character, my best friend Alex.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

Sorry, but that email was meant for my best friend Alex.

I have decided to keep the funds away from the church, because Father Mike does not want to continue with this business deal. My best friend Alex and I are going to split the fund. We are also each paying half of the €13,850 Euro (€6,925 Euro).

Alex is too old to travel here, but wants to know that everything is okay. He asked me if I even know what he courier agent looks like and where all the funds are coming from, so I told him that you're going to send me a picture of the courier agent and that the fund is coming all the way from Schiphol airport.

The pictures are all from me.

God Bless, Jensen

Quote:

Just be at the airport by 6 Pm to meet with the Agent sent collect the money from you,If the pictures you sent is really the agent will see you when he get their,He is still on his way, When he get their i will get the picture for you,Please make sure you will be there by 6 pm because if you fail to be their and he lives back to Airport,You will have pay to bank account.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

Thank you. Yes, I will be at the McDonald's by 6pm.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Very well then,please try be online so that i will telling you what to do okay

He wants to do a secret question and answer. Whooo, exciting, like we're 12 year olds playing James Bond.

Quote:
Attn:Mr Jensen ,

You have nothing to be worried about just be their 6 Pm the agent will meet you,meanwhile for security reasons the agent will asked you this question

Security Question:what's 2+2
Security Answer:17

You will answer 17 because today's date is 17th,take noted of the Security code.

I play along.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

That is a good idea. When the agent asks me how much 2+2 is, then I will answer 17. Fully understood.

Is the meeting finally going to happen?

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

The agent is their now,Please start going to meet with him.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please go fast he is their now,Tell me what you are wearing now If possible take a selfie of your self send to me now.

Wait, what?! I'm now the one who has to take a selfie and send it? I don't think so.

We start arguing for 30 minutes, while his accomplice is waiting in the cold outside the McDonald's. I keep demanding that picture of his accomplice in front of the McDonald's.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I am waiting for a picture of him standing in front of the McDonald's, so I know who I am meeting there.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Please send me own pics standing in front of the Macdonald be fast take noted if live without you meeting him ,you pay through bank account.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I am still in the Academy Building and I won't go to the McDonald's until I receive a picture of the agent standing in front of the McDonald's. I want to know who I am going to meet there.

Quote:
Listen to me you are waste time,the agent is their now, Send me your own pictures standing in front of the MacDonald now,the agent will meet you now,its against the company policy to publicze agent pictures.

Just go there now,tell me what you are putting on now.

Quote:
Listen to me is the Diplomatic agent that needs your pictures,take noted if he leaves i will give you bank account to send the 13,850 Euro
,what is wrong with you,he is their.

Quote:
I will ask the agent to go back in next 30 mins and i will give you bank account to send the money as you are not serious

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I already told you 3 hours ago that I wanted to see a picture of the agent who is going to meet me there. If he doesn't want to send a picture if himself in front of the McDonald's, then I won't go. I mean it.

I will not send any money via a bank transfer.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

He is there what is wrong with you?you are the one that book for him to meet you in McDonald's you go there he will see you.

I'm making him angry and he's getting frustrated Very Happy

Quote:

You are making me angry ,I think you said you are man of God why can't keep to your words,He is their waiting for you just go there and tell him the code.

He sends me this picture, which is indeed the McDonald's where the meeting is supposed to take place, but I already know what the McDonald's look like. It's obviously not the picture that I'm asking for.

Quote:
Mr Alan,

You told me that you would send me a picture of the agent in front of the McDonald's. You had 3 hours to tell him that. I want to see a picture of the agent, I already know how the McDonald's looks like, it's a not strange request, seeing that I am the one paying €13,850 Euro.

Also, you are the one who has changed the meeting 4 times in the past 2 days.

Quote:

Please go their now so that the agent will leave early to meet the Diplomatic airport and clear the boxes for the delivery first thing in the morning.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

Now i know you are not serious ,I am the Diplomatic Company Director,You are not a diplomat ,so you don't know how we work,just tell me what you put on and he will meet you.

Putting more pressure on him. I want that picture!

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I was very clear to you several hours ago. €13,850 Euro is a lot of money and I won't come until I get a clear picture of the agent in front of the McDonald's, so I know who I am going to meet there. I am not going to argue about this any longer. I mean it.

Quote:

Please please the agent comes from far away to collect this morning go their now,You don't need his pictures do you want to set him up,6:30 Pm he will live back and i will give you bank account to send the money.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

I love you so much that is why i am taking this rick this is against our policy but i have no choice but to send it to you,it going to take long to get to Schipol Airport

Quote:
Mr Alan,

I will not send any money to a bank account. The reason why I wanted to continue with this is so I can do it in cash. This could have been done yesterday at 4pm, but you kept changing the time at which to meet the agent at least 4 times now.

A clear picture of the agent in front of the McDonald's is a small request, considering that I am expected to give him €13,850 Euro. That maybe is not a lot of money to you, but it certainly is to me.

Quote:
Please start going time is going so that he will meet up with the diplomat in airport and clear the boxes and deliver to you asap

Quote:
You have the pictures go there now

Success!

I saw the picture and then quickly sent my last email to him. From this moment on I stopped checking my emails for the day and let them be frustrated, because I had other things to do.

However, I did want to see if I could get him in front of a webcam. Unfortunately the webcams are filming from pretty far away and the quality is not very good. After 10 minutes I stopped watching and turned my tablet off.

https://www.rug.nl/about-us/how-to-find-us/webcamrug?lang=en

Quote:
Mr Alan,

Can he meet me in front of the Academy Building then on Brotherstaat 5 in front of the stairs?

I only read the emails below a few minutes ago when making this post.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

No Go to McDonald's fast so that he will go back to Airport why are wasting time,you have the picture you are asking for go now

Quote:
Noted that 6:30 Pm he will live back,start going now

Quote:

Please you are wasting so much time, he can't come to Academy Building as you know he is not from this country and he don't know direction just go and meet him in Macdonald now.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

The agent will be living back to Airport thank so much for joking with this transaction,We book a meeting 6 Pm and i asked you to be 5:30 Pm so that you will be meet up and their asking question until it is late.

Quote:
Hello Mr Jensen,

the agent wasted time there,has waited for you one hour you did go their, I will give you a bank account to do cash deposit because i can see meeting you in person will not work,you are making the agent spending money on transport going and you will not be there.

I will give you a Netherlands to send the money,that is the only now.

Unfortunately not the rants I was hoping for, but they still believe that everything is real. Good Twisted Evil

Last edited by McMarz on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job with this bait!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, fantastic story... thanks for sharing! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrific baiting.

No doubt the associate will be angry at the lad because he had him come to Groningen for nothing.

Hopefully you can sting them along a little bit more.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Very entertaining read!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait and excellent save on the accidental email!! Very entertaining.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait McMarz, and as Padme said, a great save on the accidental email.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic