SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- I decided to try a "fast" and "no airs" approach, just with the thought that I will have a little fun.
- I chose 10 random email addresses from ScamWarners and sent to each of those 10 idiots a short message.
- One of them responded immediately and seems to be "promising."
- This story was only meant to be fun and fast, easy to maintain and without big "backstage arrangements".
- All back and forth messages were written within 3 hours. So, a very quick story. Laughing

The characters:
Me: Robert (Robbie) - an old, senile british man
The Lad: Fredu Owachguiu = John Williams from United Bank / DHL
===

The phase one - The story of John Williams

1st Stage: All the phone calls to Lenny's number

Me:
Quote:
Tell me more, I'm interested.

The Lad:
Quote:
You will only have to pay for the delivery fee of $100 and will get your ATM card delivered to

Me:
Quote:
I do not understand anything. What is the reason why I would do this?
Explain to me.

The Lad:
Quote:
Because all the delivery expenses have been paid by Bank except the delivery charge which you will only have to pay and it will you cost to pay of $100 and immediately after you send the delivery fee of $100 then you will get your package delivered to your address today without any further delay. I'm waiting for your reply asap please

Me:
Quote:
I don't want to upset you, I will pay those money but I didn't understand almost anything in your message. My name is Robert U***** and I'm a World War Veteran. I am 92 years old and live in Liverpool UK with my brother Leonard (Lenny). He, at his 81, is much younger and takes care of me. I think I would love to talk to you on the phone, because things get much better when two people talk directly. Do you think it's possible to talk with me and explain all of this complicate things? Our house phone number is <<our dear Lenny's phone number>>.

The Lad:
Quote:
United Bank have deposited your ATM card worth ten million dollars to DHL delivery company service to deliver your card to you but the only fee you have to pay is the delivery fee of $100 and after you send the fee today your ATM Card will be successful delivered to your destination within few hours after you send it without any delay
Here is the information you can use to send the payment through western union or money gram transfer OK

Receiver 1st Name......... Fredu
Receiver 2nd Name........ Owachguiu
Country............................ Uganda
City.............,...................... Kampala
Address...231 Lisa Rose Street Kampala, Uganda
Amount............$100
Then we will get your ATM card delivered to you immediately.
I'm waiting to hear from you right now

Me:
Quote:
Are you sure that things really are that way? I would like to talk on the phone, because I do not trust anyone on the Internet.
Please call me now, because I could make the payment today if everything is okay after our conversation.

The Lad:
Quote:
Everything will be successful done immediately after you send the delivery charge today OK

Me:
Quote:
Do you understand that I need to talk to you before I pay those $1,000?
I will not send the money without being convinced that I am talking to a real person.

Personal note: Like any old man, I "mistaken" the amount that is proposed for payment... instead of $100 (as he initially requested), I claimed it was about $1000. Of course, things became more interesting; both for him and for me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Lad (here he called Lenny's number. Laughing):
Quote:
We have already talked on the phone with this number +234 814246**** few minutes ago and you can call or text even what'sapp OK
ou will get your ATM card received today without any further delaying once you send the payment okay

Me:
Quote:
My brother Lenny just told me that someone from Africa called and wanted to talk to me, but the quality of the phone call was weak and the conversation didn't sound very good. Have you been that one? You can come back with another phonecall? Thank you.

The Lad:
Quote:
I called few minutes ago and you can call back here please (+234 814246****)

Me:
Quote:
What's your name? My brother Lenny didn't understand very well because of the poor quality of the phone call.
We cannot call international, because our telephone system is old and international calls must be made only from the post office.
Please call me again, now. Thanks.

The Lad:
Quote:
I'm Williams John

Me:
Quote:
Okay, I'm waiting for you to call me and talk. I'm right next to Lenny right now.

The Lad (here I think he called Lenny's number for the second time. Laughing):
Quote:
I hope you understand better

Me:
Quote:
Sorry? Can you be more clear? I'm still waiting for your call.

The Lad:
Quote:
And your ATM Card will be delivered to by DHL express delivery company service immediately after the charge been paid I'm waiting for your reply

===

The 2nd stage: The MoneyGram Payment

Me:
Quote:
Do I have to wait for you to call me again, or do you want me to go straight to the Money Gram office and make that $1,000 payment?

The Lad:
Quote:
We have talked what you have is to go and make the payment then we can move further to this delivery today because everything about your ATM Card is ready which will be completed delivered to you today

Me:
Quote:
I'll leave right now to make the payment and I'll be back in about 20 minutes. It's ok?

The Lad:
Quote:
OK I'll waiting for the payment so we can proceed this deliver done today OK

Me:
Quote:
I made the payment as you specified in your previous message.
Sender's name: Robert U*****
Sender's address: Abbotsford Lane, Aberdeen, AB11 7SW, UK
Amount: 1,000.00 USD
Transfer type: MoneyGram Service
Receiver's name: Mr. Fredu Owachguiu
Receiver's address: #231, Lisa Rose Street, Kampala, Uganda
I opted for the MoneyGram Transaction Security procedure, because the desk officer warned me that there are many electronic frauds in Africa. You need to call at the Money Gram Call Center and get your MTCN. The phone number of the Call Center is: +44 1792 68****. You must call them and provide all the payment details (the total amount, my name, your name and address etc.), and then you will receive your MTCN number. Please tell me what's the next steps and when to wait to receive my ATM card.

The Lad:
Quote:
You have to send the payment slip to me then we will be able to move with this deliver today OK I'm waiting for the payment slip with the mtcn number

Quote:
I'm waiting for you to send the reference number

Me:
Quote:
Sorry, but I don't have any number on my receipt.
To get your MTCN, you need to call at the Call Center and provide the payment details.

The Lad:
Quote:
You have to get the reference number and send it to me OK

Quote:
Why would I have to call the money gram office before get the mtcn the full payment receipt should be attach here

Me:
Quote:
I asked at the counter if I could get that MTCN number directly there, and they said no. As a security measure, only the phonecalls from the country corresponding to the address are accepted. In this case, for the payment of those $1,000, will be accepted only the calls made by telephone prefix of Uganda (because there lives the beneficiary Mr. Fredu Owachguiu).Β  So, for to get that MTCN number, you need to call from Uganda. That's the security precaution! I can only recover the money after 14 days (in case you do not withdraw it).

===

Now, I expect my idiot to call at the Money Gram Call Center too.
I hope he returns to me, with some messages full of sadness / frustration. Laughing

We will probably have all the audio-recordings here:
- for Lenny: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301052
- for MTCN Call Center: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301051
===

That's all, end of story!
I'll complete the topic only if the idiot will send me something funny. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that idea that Lenny is the younger brother who is in charge! That 92 yr old is in good hands LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's a great premise!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad:
Quote:
I have called them but still don't get the reference number from, so need to call them and get the mtcn

Me:
Quote:
What do you mean? Please explain to me what happened because, if I want to go there and make a written complaint, I will need accurate details.
So, please tell me everything with all the possible details.

The Lad:
Quote:
I called them twice and didn't get the reference number from them so you need to go and get the mtcn from them and send it OK.
I'm waiting for your reply asap

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mwahahahaha - much evil laughter. 😁

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha looks like you have a happy lad

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammingTheScammers wrote:
John Williams from DHL aka "Fred" has been busy trying today.

4 calls to Lenny*

3 calls to the moneygram line*

Click the links above to listen to the calls.

*this a google drive link - completely safe, but to guarantee privacy, be sure you are logged out of your personal google account

Ohh, my dear lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ScammingTheScammers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see the Lenny and the Moneygram numbers are being put to good use.

Remember, you can generate a receipt at
moneygram receipt generator* which will have the moneygram telephone number on it (instead of the MTCN).

Your powers of persuasion were such that the receipt wasn't needed in this case so hats off to you.

*this a google drive link - completely safe, but to guarantee privacy, be sure you are logged out of your personal google account

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

The Lad:
Quote:
I don't Really understand because it's not a real person
I'm waiting for your reply about the reference number

Me:
Quote:
You promised that you would give me a full report regarding the Call Center, so that I could write a complaint and recover that $ 1000 before the 14-day legal deadline expired. I need you to write me everything, with details. What happened, who did you talk to, why didn't you get MTCN, etc.

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor lad still insists. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ScammingTheScammers wrote:
John Williams from DHL aka "Fred" has resumed his efforts today.

5 calls now to Lenny*
2mins 58,49, 3mins 54, 33, 2mins 2) total = 10mins 10 secs

5 calls now to the moneygram line*
38secs, 2mins 13, 1min 4, 5mins 5, 8mins 5) total = 14 mins 9 secs

Click the links above to listen to the calls.

He's not getting any better at understanding what "speak after the beep means".

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the idiot is so convinced that he can fool me that he tried for another 3 days to get that MTCN from me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad:
Quote:
The calls wasn't picked by real person that's why

and
Quote:
That's why I told you yesterday to call them back and get the mtcn from them

and
Quote:
They haven't pick up the calls

and
Quote:
You have to try get the reference number from them today so that we can proceed with this deliver

Me:
Quote:
I want from you a very very detailed report... for example:

- My name is Mr. John Williams and I called Money Gram Call Center yesterday, at 10.36AM (as example)
- I called again at 11.25AM
- I tried to get my MTCN for the amount of 1,000 dollars sent to me by Mr. Robert ****
- I was asked the following things
- I received the following indications
etc etc etc,

With this very detailde report I will go directly to the MoneyGram manager and I will claim my money back.

The Lad:
Quote:
I called Money Gram Call Center yesterday, at 01:22pm
I called again at 01.43pm
I recall again this morning at 07:53am
I tried to get my MTCN for the amount of 1,000 dollars sent to me by Mr. Robert ****
Receive by Fredu owachguiu
But they still don't release reference to me
You should have to go back to the money gram office and get the mtcn for me OK

and
Quote:
If you are really send the payment then you have to get the mtcn number from money and send it to me then I will get your ATM card delivered to your destination address and don't ask me to call them again because it's not real person that spoke on the center number you gave me to call.

I'm waiting for your reply with the mtcn immediately.

and
Quote:
I'm waiting to hear from you about the reference number

Me:
Quote:
I went to their office and asked to speak directly with the manager. They told me to come back on Monday morning because the manager doesn't work at the weekend.

The Lad:
Quote:
So are they told you to come take the money back or the mtcn ?

Me:
Quote:
The money can be recovered from the system only after 14 days, if they have not already been withdrawn by you. On Monday I will go to them again to make a complaint to the manager.

The Lad:
Quote:
You have to try get the reference number on Monday OK

===

On Monday morning I sent him some MG forms to complete... obviously he refused, but he kept insisting. Twisted Evil
This boy believes in the existence of my character (senile, naive, old) and does not want to give up "his prey" so easily. Laughing
Quote:
I went this morning to the MoneyGram offices and I imperatively asked them to release that MTCN regarding my transaction. I personally discussed with the office manager and threatened that I will file a written complaint if my problem is not resolved. Finally, they agreed to cooperate. They gave me these security forms that you have to print, complete and then send back to me. I'll take them to MoneyGram and they'll release me that MTCN number. If we do not solve the problem in this way, then the only option is to wait 14 days (so I can withdraw the money from them). So, I expect you to send me those completed and correct forms.

The Lad:
Quote:
This is the only complaint and there's reasons why they will have to keep the mtcn # of payment you made at their office and I don't have to write any complain about the money you sent to me if you really made the payment and don't ask me to fill any form of the transaction while the mtcn should have to be released immediately after the payment

and
Quote:
The mtcn must be released to you immediately after you send the payment and if they refuse to release the reference to then you can take your money back from them and go to another western union office or ria office to send the payment because I don't know why they will still keeping delaying your fund here

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your reply right back

Me, naive and innocent:
Quote:
I'll write that claim, not you! I, as a Sender, will claim that I paid the money and the Receiver (you) could not withdraw them.
But for that, I need those forms that you fill out. Otherwise, according to the regulation, we will have to wait 14 days.
So, fill that forms and send them back to me as soon as possible. They will urgently release that one MTCN.

The Lad:
Quote:
You have to fill out the form as a sender to get the MTCN or your money back not receiver, because I'm processing to clear your fund delivered to you immediately after you send the complete details of the payment so all you have to is getting the MTCN from them or your money back and go to western union office or ria money transfer to send the payment

Me:
Quote:
You are righ, that's how I initially thought and even started to fill them in, exactly at the manager's office. But no, the manager made it very clear to me that they are "security forms" and that they must be completed by the Receiver (ie you). Only after I take them back to them, completed by you, will they release that number. If you do not want to complete them, then it means that you will have to wait 14 days until I can withdraw the money from the system.

The Lad, making excuses:
Quote:
I don't have to print out the form you can fill out all the needs on the form and take it back to them and get the MTCN release because I don't have any business with them, all need is for you to get back the money or mtcn send it to me then I will complete my job for you not any deal with money gram office you're the sender of the payment you can clear it with them

Me:
Quote:
Son, there are some security questions and those respective forms must be completed by the Receiver. This is what the manager said and so we must proceed!
I am a honest man and I respect the law. If you do not want to obey the law, ok, then I will wait 14 days and then withdraw my money back.

The Lad, trying to impose his will in front of my old character:
Quote:
You can fill out all the security questions on the form and take it back to them because you're the sender that have all the forms then if they couldn't release the mtcn or your money back then you can wait till 14 days to back it back and resend it through western union office or Ria because I can not fill out any form that's not my job

Me, innocent 100%. Laughing
Quote:
Okay, I understand what your position is and I'll wait for the 14 regulatory days to withdraw the $1.000 from their system. I tell you honestly, I am very disappointed with them.

Of course, the boy does not want to wait 2 weeks, so he proposes other payment options. Laughing
Quote:
If they can't release the mtcn that way then you will have to wait till 14 days or you can go send another payment through western union or Ria because it will be easier for you to get your fund received this week before the 14 days comes

Me:
Quote:
Son, maybe my message was not very clear, so I repeat:
- MTCN is released only to you through the Call Center procedure... for reasons I don't understand, you failed.
- if you do not succeed through the Call Center, then you must complete (and sent them back to me) those "Security forms" and they release MTCN ... but you refused to do so. Why? I don't know.
Under these conditions, they will return my money back to my bank account within 14 days. Is it clear now?

The Lad:
Quote:
I understand that you said it will returns back to your account within 14 days but what I want you to do and your ATM Card will be delivered to you immediately is to try send another payment of $1,000 through western union office or you can use it to buy a steam wallet card gift cards then we will get your ATM card delivered to you within 24hours because it's so delay to wait till 14 days if you can try do it today we will get it all arrangement done immediately OK

Personal note: Remember this option: STEAM wallet gift cards, because it will appear in the coming days. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Lad:
Quote:

My old man complains that he is poor and has no other money... the payment already made to MG (those $ 1000) was the money he had to pay the rent of his house.
My character is trying to get compassion from the scammer. Of course, useless! Laughing
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I have no other money available in my bank account. These last $1.000 were the money that I had to pay the rent due to our landlord. If I recover my money only over 14 days I will be late with the rent and I will get penalties. Ohh, my dear, it will be a real problem for me and Lenny. So I can't make another payment.

The Lad does not seem to be impressed by the financial problems of my old man. But this is not a surprise. Laughing
Quote:
I understand but when are you going to send the payment after getting back your money because the payment of $1,000 is the only what still holding you to receive your funds worth of ten millions dollars as soon as possible

and
Quote:
I couldn't get it out from the money that's why you have to send the $1.000 but if you can get a phone number that I can speak directly to real person at the money gram center not a setting machine then I will try recall them today or tomorrow and try for the mtcn again because I don't want to much delay on this

My old man is outraged and upset. Laughing
Quote:
Son, honestly, I find it incredible what you say. You are a lawyer and you certainly have a secretary who can print those few forms. Their completion should not take more than 10-15 minutes. You send them back to me and we solve the problem quickly and without waiting for another 2 weeks. The fact that this problem is indifferent to you and that you want me to wait 14 days for me to be able to recover the money, in the conditions in which I have already told you about my problems with the rent, makes me doubt my good intentions. I will give up the idea of cooperating with you and officially announce you that I do not want to accept that ATM Card anymore.

The Lad:
Quote:
There's no reason I can form for payment that you made at money gram office what is the security questions that I have to answer and the mtcn you can do it all and get it your ATM Card received because am not begging you to receive your money I can't do such it's your money

Me:
Quote:
Ok my son, thank you for your sincerity and I wish you much success in the future. Goodbye!

The idiot feels he is losing "his" money. Laughing
Quote:
Honestly I don't want to abandon your fund here OK

My old character is so upset and outraged by the idiot's behavior that he threatens to interrupt the collaboration. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Son, I trusted you and tried to do everything possible. I paid your commission with the money that we should have paid our house rent. Now, I have to be penalized by our Landlord and I have to wait 2 weeks to recover my money back only because you are too lazy to tell your secretary to print 4-5 forms? And because you are too lazy to complete and scan them back to me? Really? Such behavior annoys me enormously and makes me not want to do any business with you.

The Lad:
Quote:
It is not my fault the money gram office make me so annoyed that's why I don't want to do for them, they demand call from the receiver and I did it more than twice and they still don't release reference to me and they demanding me to fill form, what form are they want me to fill while you are the position to do all you should have be with them not to abandon your money here

Me:
Quote:
You don't have to explain anything to me. I understood everything. Yes, you are right, here it's not your fault at all. It is only my fault, because I have accepted to send so much money to a lazy and arrogant stranger who does not want to make any effort when it comes to work. Goodbye!

The Lad:
Quote:
I'm not lazy because I followed their instructions for the begin and they don't want to release the reference number and if I fill out this they will still have to delay again but I don't have time for them so you can solve it out with them and I wish you could understand what are they up to

Me:
Quote:
...but I don't have time for them so you can solve it out with them...
REALLY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? JESUS, I'M SHOCKED!!!
Exactly what I was saying... I was perfectly right. You're lazy, arrogant and now you tell me you don't have time to deal with my problem.
I do not understand what kind of lawyer you are, if you do not want to help your client solve problems.
If you do not want to complete those few security documents and if you do not want to help me recover that money, then please do not write to me at all.
OK?

The Lad, back to his favorite song:
Quote:
I will help to get your fund delivered to you immediately after you send the payment

Me:
Quote:
Good bye and please do not write me back. I will not do any deal with you. I'm disappointed very hard. Your kindness is zero, and I do not need such lawyers in my life.

- This is the last message in the "John Williams - MG payment" series. Laughing
- After only a few hours of pause, the idiot metamorphosed and returned to my old character... another story, same approach.
- In a very funny way, this time he tried his best to avoid any discussion about payment through WU or MG. I'm wodering why? Laughing Laughing Laughing

So far I have not completed these new "negotiations", so I will tell you everything only when the story will be finished... in short, my old man bought some "steam wallet cards" worth $1,400 and sent them to Nigeria.... yeap, exactly, with the postal service, in an envelope! Ohh, I really hope to get some nice reactions from my idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 2nd phase - The story of Andrew Mark "from Interpol"

1st stage: The STEAM gift cards

- In the initial phase, I just wanted to have some fun with an idiot and convince him to call our dear "Lenny" and also to the "MoneyGram Call Center". Laughing
- The Nigerian scammer turned out to be an "excellent investment" for me, so I decided to continue the story.
- After he got tired of calling those phone numbers Laughing , he decided to approach my old character again, with another scam scheme.
- This time, he presented himself as being from Interpol and wanted to help me recover a nice sum of $10.5 million.
- Because he failed to make money through the payment of MoneyGram, now he demanded that my old character Robbie send some Steam gift cards. Laughing

The characters:
Me: Robert (Robbie) - an old, senile british man
Me: Umukelani - a young Nigerian who works at the supermarket where Robbie does all his shopping
The Lad: Andrew Mark - "chief general" from Interpol Laughing
The Lad: Peter Umozelu - Orphanage Director
===

The Lad:
Quote:
Attention Mr Robert

My name is Mr And We are here to let you know that those officials whom are delaying your funds not to be sent to you since has been arrested by this Interpol Police Force and you are now advise to get back to us with your information or more information because we are now in-charge of the transaction to monitor it until it is received by you.

Now contact us with below information and you will Receive your funds the sum of $10.5Million United State Dollar within a week of your contact to us.

so your urgent respond is needed with your below information such as

your full name..........
your home address......
your phone number........
your country/city...................
your age& next of kin..............
copy of your valid ID card............
your email address&password ..........

thank you and we are waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail

BEST REGARDS FROM INTERPOL POLICE FORCE UNIT. Hon.Chief General

Me, innocent Laughing
Quote:
I don't know who you are and what you want from me. Do you know who I am, or is only a confusion from your side?
Call me and explain everything to me. My landline: <<Lenny's phone number>>

The Lad:
Quote:
This is Mr from Interpol police force unit

We're here to inform you that the people are holding your funds not to be sent to you since has been arrested by this Interpol Police Force and you are now advise to get back to us with your full information below because we are now in-charge of the transaction to monitor it until it is received by you OK we're waiting to hear from you right back.

Me:
Quote:
Yes, yes, I understand you. Please call me because I need to hear from you all this things.

The Lad... obviously he doesn't want to talk to that senile Lenny again. Laughing
Quote:
You need to send your full information address before we can processing with this transaction today okay I'm waiting for your response right back with your full address where to deliver your money to

Me, insisting on the need for a phone conversation. Laughing
Quote:
I don't do any business before I talk to you, from man to man. I'm not stupid, ok?

The Lad called Lenny again:
Quote:
we have talked on the phone with this number (+234) 814305**** few minutes ago and I want you to send your delivery address then we can proceed with your transaction today okay I'm waiting for your reply right back OK

Me, so innocent:
Quote:
My brother Lenny just told me that someone from Africa called and wanted to talk to me, have you been that one? You can come back with another phonecall?

The Lad of course gave up the idea of talking on the phone with Lenny, so:
Quote:
Thank you for your message
Note that what we shall send to you is an ATM master card which is accepted at over 900,000 ATM centers in over 210 countries worldwide,so you can access your fund in any ATM card stand/location worldwide,the master card is already credited with the total sum of ($10.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

Please note that your withdrawal limit/maximum per day is Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000.00)

we have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery charge is stated below before we can deliver the money to your address you have to pay sum of $700 Dollar for your delivery charge and once is done your money will be delivered to your destination address in next 24hours once the delivery fee been paid without any further delay again as i told you before OK, I'm waiting to hear from you right back.
Thank you

Me:
Quote:
Can you explain all of this in few simple words? Son, I'm 92 years old. Just tell me what to do.

The Lad:
Quote:
We have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery charge is stated that you have to pay $700 Dollars for your delivery and once is done your money will be delivered to your destination address in next 24hours once the delivery fee been paid without any further delay

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your reply right now OK

Me... just like last time, my old Robbie "went wrong" and "supplemented" the payment amount... so we're already talking now about $1,700. Laughing
Quote:
What courier, my son? Give me the necessary details for the payment: name, address etc.
The total amount is $1,700, right? Thank you.

A very happy Lad:
Quote:
FedEx courier company service

You can use the total money to buy a steam wallet card and send it to me because it's the easier way for us to proceed with the delivery of your money to as soon as you send it and you can get the steam card 100 each a card OK I'm waiting for your reply right back

Me, innocent like a baby:
Quote:
I do not understand nothing, sorry. All these modern things, for me, urghhhh! It is very late, so I'm going to eat something and to drink a beer with my friends in the local pub. See you tomorrow.

The Lad:
Quote:
I want you to use the total fee of $1,700 to buy a steam wallet gift card and send the all picture of them because it's the easier way to send the fee and receive your funds OK, You can buy the card 100 each a card, I'm waiting for your reply righ back

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your reply right back OK

Me, preparing for the next move. Laughing
Quote:
Please give me your full name and full address + your phone number.
And, one more humble request, please explain to me what are those wallet cards that you want me to buy for you. I'm too old for this modern things.

The Lad:
Quote:
My name is
phone number (+234) 814305****

You can go buy the steam wallet card at any Walmart store or a pharmacy and you can buy it a single 100 each a card OK, I'm waiting for your reply right back.

and
Quote:
I'm waiting to hear from you right back OK

Me:
Quote:
What is your address, mister Mark? I really need your address so I can send you those cards. I went to the supermarket and asked about them and the cashier from the desk there seemed to know what it was. He promised me he would help me.

Personal note: Remember this aspect, related to the cashier at the supermarket ... it will become important in the next stage. Laughing

The Lad finally give me one address, probably fake:
Quote:
Here is the address : Ajose Adeogun St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

And you can send all the pictures of the card here once you buy it all and remember to get a $100 steam card each a card OK

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your response about the card right back OK

Me:
Quote:
So, a number of 17 cards, ok? I will buy it tomorrow morning.

The Lad:
Quote:
You can send all the pictures of the cards to email here OK

The following morning, my old Robbie bought 14 cards ($ 1400), but he asked a young Nigerian who works at the supermarket to send them directly to Nigeria, with the postal service. LOL!
Quote:
Good morning. I bought 14 STEAM cards (only so many were in stock) - the ones with the green corner, for $ 100 each, and I asked the cashier at the supermarket to send them directly to you at your address: Ajose Adeogun St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. This is that amable man that I told you about yesterday, his name is Umukelani and he is Nigerian too. I gave him your address and he promised me to send them immediately directly to you. He was very happy. I hope everything is fine now.

Obviously, the idiot understood that he was losing "his money", so there are funny replies:
Quote:
No you can send the picture of all the card here in my email not my address

and
Quote:
You have to take a picture of all the card and send the picture to this email okay I am waiting for your reply right back with the picture of the cards

and
Quote:
Don't misunderstand me you should send the pictures of the cards here in email not to address what hard for you to understand?

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your response about the card right back with pictures of the cards don't give it to any person to send it just send the picture to my email here by yourself

Me, senile and innocent. Laughing
Quote:
I don't understand what kind of problems are now. You said you wanted me to buy you those cards and you gave me your address. Correct? I bought them and that nice young man at the desk promised to help me with their shipment to you. He was so surprised when I told him that those gift cards are for a lawyer in Nigeria and immediately offered to send them directly to you. It is a young Nigerian who was recently hired at our supermarket and is extremely pleasant and nice to everyone. Including my dear neighbor, Mrs. Jennifer appreciates young Umukelani and she often brings him biscuits or cakes made by her. She is a good housekeeper and an excellent cook and her sweets are highly appreciated at every Sunday church service.

The Lad, increasingly nervous and frustrated:
Quote:
I don't ask you to ship the card I want you to send the picture of the card to me in my email address here that's all I want you to do right if you want to get this done today attach the picture here

Me:
Quote:
I don't understand what the pictures are about. You said you wanted some of those cards, probably giving them to someone you love. I bought those cards and sent them to you. Now, you say it's not good and I shouldn't have done so. I'm completely confused.

The Lad is really desperate. Laughing
Quote:
YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF ALL THE CARDS AND ATTACH IT TO MY EMAIL NOW THAT'S HOW I WANT YOU TO DO IT NOT SHIPING

Me, so innocent, so naive:
Quote:
First of all, I don't understand why you need some pictures when you can have the originals? Explain this to meu. Secondly, think I'm 92's old and I didn't have a photo camera and anyway I don't know how to take pictures. The young cashier Umukelani promised me that the envelope will reach you in 2-3 days, so you can take those pictures when you receive it. Right?

The Lad:
Quote:
No the only way I want to used is to take a picture of the card that's the earliest way you can send the card to me not to shiping it just go back to the young cashier and take all the card picture and attach it here

and
Quote:
It's the easier you can use to send the card to just take a picture of all the cards and attach to my email here OK I'm waiting for the picture of the cards here right back

Me:
Quote:
I honestly do not understand what you are talking about and your request for "pictures" seems ridiculous to me. Anyway, I can't leave right now, because Father Alfedo is on his weekly visit to us and we have something to discuss. As soon as he leaves, I'll go back to the supermarket and look for that young Umukelani to say that you want to photograph the cards before sending them to you. It's ok for you?

The Lad:
Quote:
I don't want it to be ship to me, I want you to send picture of the cards with code on the card you scratch out the and picture here

Me:
Quote:
What code? I do not understand anything. If I scratch them, then they become useless and can no longer be given a gift. Right?

The Lad:
Quote:
You can scratch the code out take the card picture and attach the picture to my email that's how I want you to send the picture to me OK, hope you understand now

Me, like an innocent child. Laughing
Quote:
I finally understood that you want that code and that you are not interested in the card itself, but I do not know what you want to do with those codes. Wasn't it easier to send you that money directly?

The Lad:
Quote:
This is how I want you to take the picture and send it to me here

Me, trying to annoy him even more. Laughing
Quote:
You didn't answer my question about money transfer. It was easier for me if I went to the MoneGram office.

An extremely calm Lad:
Quote:
No
We don't have money gram office here
I can only receive western union transfer and Ria transfer or Gift Card
so if you can send it through western union transfer or Ria transfer

and
Quote:
If you can send western Union transfer or Ria transfer then I will send you the info were to send it and you can send the mtcn number to me once after you send the transfer

Yea, I'm old and senile, but not stupid. ok? Laughing
Quote:
You're crazy? How do I send other money if I already bought $1,400 worth of cards? Soon I will go to the supermarket and ask the young nigerian Umukelani to photograph those cards.

The Lad sent me a "back side" of an Steam Gift Card.
Quote:
I sent you pictures how you can use to send the all cards photo and ask about money transfer here is you can do it like this one OK

Me:
Quote:
Well, I was again to the supermarket but I couldn't find that young cashier there, because it seems he left home after completing his night shift. I asked his colleague to call him and I talked to him on the phone. I told Umukelani not to send those cards through the postal service and I explained him that he has to scratch and photograph that codes on the back of the cards. I also gave him your email address, to send you those pictures directly to you. He said he would handle it as soon as he got home. So, the problem is solved. What are the next steps?

The Lad:
Quote:
I hope you trusted him and he can do as the one I sent to you right? and when he will going to send the picture to me in this my email: [email protected]

and
Quote:
I want to Know the time he will going to send it to Me then I will be waiting on him OK

Me:
Quote:
I don't know what to say, probably he will contact you later in the evening, but you can write directly to his email address: [email protected]
He knows that you are my lawyer in Nigeria and that I have hired you to recover for me $10 million.
No problem.

A very suspicious Lad:
Quote:
What is his full name, I will just wait for him to send the card as you told him to do

Me:
Quote:
I don't know what his full name is, something with african resonance: Oba, or Obe or something similar. Everyone here knows him as Umukelani.
Write to him and tell him that you have his address from me (old Sir Robert, he knows me very well because he comes regularly to the religious services that Father Alfredo holds at the church in the neighborhood).

Personal note: Good Father Alfredo will be part of the upcoming episode. Remember it! Laughing

The Lad:
Quote:
I will just wait for him to do all as you told him, all I want you is to make sure he will send it all today

Me, senile and talking nonsenses:
Quote:
I have no way to do this, because I will be leaving soon for our Bingo evening (it's Thursday, so we have the club open for our Bingo team), and then we all go to the local Pub. Certainly those 2-3 beers I usually drink will make me forget everything. Son, when you will be at my age you will understand very well that only very few joys remain for the old people. Well, for me, these drinks with friends at the Pub are a great joy. So, it would be good for you to get in touch with Umukelani and get interested in those cards, because I don't have time to do this today.

The Lad:
Quote:
I understand and I have write to him and waiting to hear back from him

===

The 2nd stage: The Orphanage action

- All the above messages were written in just 2 days... this boy is very active and responds immediately to my emails. A perfect pet! Laughing
- At this point in the story, he start wrote to my character Umukelani:
Quote:
My name is am writing you this on behalf of Mr Robert Z**** about the those cards he gaves you to attach the pictures to my email here: <<snipped>>
please am waiting to hear from you right back OK

Me, as Umukelani:
Quote:
You're an fucking scammer and you tried to fool this old idiot Robbie.
Do not bother to deny because I am also a nigerian guyman and I immediately recognized your way of working.
What scheme do you have with him? Bank and inheritance of the deceased, or the Lottery, or ATM Card? Which of them did you try with him?

If you talk ok and if I see that you are a smart guy, then I will propose a strong scheme by which we can both enrich ourselves.
This fucking senile old guy Robbie is friends with the local parish priest and there is a lot of fucking money waiting to be taken by someone smart.

If you are an fucking idiot trying to say me some bullshit, I will ignore you. Okay?

The Lad forward this message (from above) to my old Robert, with the comments:
Quote:
This is the mail I got back from him and that's why I asked you to send it all by yourself but you insist if you can't send it by yourself then you can take your money back from him or take the card.

and, his usual text:
Quote:
I'm waiting to hear from you right back OK

My old Robbie is completely innocent, so:
Quote:
Hehe, indeed, the young Umukelani already told me that you are a cheerful and very funny guy and that you like to make such innocent jokes. He also confirmed that he sent those cards through the postal service and could not retrieve them back in proper time. Sorry Mark, but those cards will come to you in a few days and you'll be able to scratch their backs for those codes. OK? This weekend I will not be very present at home because we are preparing one of our usual CPO (the Courtesy Packages for Orphanages). This time, our dear Father Alfredo chose an orphanage from Bolivia and our Charity Ball raised nearly $19,000 from our sponsors. Even the young brother Umukelani donated a small sum and promised that next time he would bring information about an orphanage from Nigeria. We all love this young man Umukelani very much because he is so polite and kind and he always helps us with our shopping bags. So we will try to help the orphanage that he has chosen. Now I'm going to the pub with my friends. We'll talk tomorrow.

Personal note: In the next episode, Umukelani will try to convince the Lad to work together and steal the church's money with a scheme related to a "Donation to the Orphanage". Laughing

At this point, the idiot realized he had no any chance to solve "the problem" with that old senile Robbie, so he turned to Umukelani:
Quote:
Mr man if you want to know what I have for him then you can send your phone number we can use to talk man to man not talk trash about it

Umukelani:
Quote:
Ma Friend, don't try to fuck me, because you'll regret it. I do not want to talk on the phone with you, I am tired how much I need to talk daily to all the customers in the store.
If you want to work together, you have to give up all the nonsense and cooperate with me. Where are you from? My family lives in the Alimosho area, near Lagos airport.
If you try to warn the crazy old man, I will deny everything and you will look ridiculous. I'll search the internet for other scam stories and I'll show them to Robbie, and he'll believe me.

Be honest with me and we will earn together enough money. We don't need to steal from each other, because those old idiots in the church have a lot of fucking money.

The Lad... with usual crap:
Quote:
OK if you from Nigeria we're brother, l'm from Nigeria, state Anambra,lives in logas Nigeria
Your name and your State origin

Umukelani:
Quote:
You must be the first. Full name and exact address. I also want to see your Driver License, NID or passport.
Don't think you can send me forged shit, okay?

The Lad, still suspicious:
Quote:
Before we can do this I would like to talk to you on phone or what's app to know if you are really Nigeria guy

Umukelani:
Quote:
Relly ?Do u wan fo cheque mi ?Fork una pikin oooooooooo!!
Youve already started talkin di lot na yeye so i dey probably goin fo look fo anoda partner fo dis business
Dere dey di lot of moni for di church na i need di reliable man ok ??

Are you satisfied now with my language? Do you need more? We can move on to serious things, or do you want me start talking about your slutty mom and your ugly sisters sucking cocks on the street of Lagos for a small piece of chicken meat and half a cup of rice? My real name is , from Ikotun - Alimosho - Lagos.

The Lad, still insisting on the phone conversation... it seems he is also from the IGBO tribe.
Quote:
Akene is an igbo name, man we need to talk on the phone with our language then we can know more better each other

and
Quote:
Man we're brothers let's talk about business can earn us better money
this my what's app number here (+234) 814305**** or send me your number we can use to talk better about good business

Umukelani:
Quote:
I said I don't want to talk on the phone, so this is the first and last time I try to work with you. If you want to make money with my scam, you will have to do as I told you. I live here with those idiots and I know how they think. All the risks are mine, so we will doing as I want. I don't trust anyone and I don't want to be registered. The money will go to Nigeria, and you will have to share it with my family there. You can accept or decline, but I am the one who imposes the conditions. OK?

The Lad:
Quote:
I accept it and I will do as you said

and
Quote:
My real name is Peter and I want know how we can start move on with
I'm a successful man I'm just a single 27yrs old I was been this for over 2yrs and 7months

Umukelani to the Lad, explaining the strategy by which they will both get money from the church:
Quote:
Ok, look what's my plan.

Those old fools who run the church are so naive and gullible. Here it is a quiet neighborhood, with people who live very well and have high material possibilities. Every Sunday they go to church, and the priest there sings and tells them stories from the Bible passages. Every month, on the last Saturday of the month, they organize a meeting where they all gather. Eat and drink and collect big money from their sponsors. They use those money to buy various products that they then send to various schools and asylums for the elderly and orphans. The amounts usually spent are between $15-25,000 and they pay all the taxes. I went there to the church for almost a year and participated in some of these activities.

My plan is to get "sponsorship" for an orphanage in Lagos. For this plan I need a local partner, from Lagos. Someone who can forge 2-3 fake documents and who knows how to write correctly in English. If we succeed, then we will be able to send in Lagos a large parcel worth $10-12,000 (with mobile phones, laptops, printers, TV, etc.) as well as some cash (as sponsorship).
Your job is to "represent" that orphanage and take care of receiving the parcel and the money.

I take the risk of convincing these idiots to accept our "orphanage."
I take the risk that you will disappear, after you will take the package and the money.
I take the risk that idiots feel that something is fishy in our story and report me to the police; I risk being deported.
So, for all of this to happen, I need to trust you. I do not want your funcking personal details, because I know you will lie.
But tell me something about yourself, as a man. To get to know each other better.
It is ok for you, do you want to work with me? If yes, then we'll start discussing the details starting tomorrow.

The Lad:
Quote:
Yes I do really want it

Umukelani:
Quote:
Ok bro', we will start tomorrow.
I have the whole plan in my mind, but we have to put the details together so that "our" orphanage will be the one to be chosen for the charity action in February (for January's charity it's already too late, those idiots send the parcel somewhere in South America to a Catholic orphanage).

===

That is how the discussion ended yesterday.
But we know these idiots are lazy and don't want to work so, today, his first messages was:

- To Umukelani:
Quote:
OK you can send me some pictures of those cards if you still have it please OK

- To the old Robbie:
Quote:
Hello good morning Mr RobRobert I'm waiting to hear from you about the delivery fee to know if you can resend it again through western union or Bank transfer then I can give our branch account details or western Union info where you can send it to because we can not receive those cards through postal service and it will going to return back to you in few Days that's why I want you to try send it transfer I'm waiting to hear from you right back OK

Looks like it should be slapped, so Umukelani wrote to him:
Quote:
I have now a smoking timebreak, so I quickly write a short message to you. Don't be stupid, there are no any cards! The crazy old Robbie came to me yesterday and explained to me (without him understanding what he is talking about) that he needs some fucking gifts in the form of a Steam Wallet Gift Card - $ 100 each - for a fucking lawyer in Nigeria. Then I understood that Robbie is being contacted by a scammer. I showed him what those cards look like and offered to help him. I took his money and promised him I would take care of the problem. That was all. The cards are still at the store department, but Robbie's convinced that he bought them and that I have already sent them to Nigeria in a sealed envelope with his Royal Majesty's postal service. With Robbie's money I paid my fucking house's rent (for 3 months) and gave some of them to my concubine here. The old Robbie is so senile that I often take him money for nothing, without putting all the products he chose in his bag.

I will come back to you with details, but you must prepare a beautiful story about an Orphanage in Lagos: about some poor children, whom you and your wife care for... it must be there a significant number of children, so we can get generous funds and a consistent donation. I would suggest a number of 70-80 children, for whom we will request technical equipment and sponsorship. We will say that we want to arrange 2 school classes for those children and that we want to equip them with laptops and telephones, with printers and TV etc. Think of such a story and come back to me to finalize the details.

The lad, insisting on his idea of easy money:
Quote:
I will try convince him send it again

After one hour, Umukelani responds to our idiot:
Quote:
Short timebreak again.
Don't be stupid, think at large scale! Prepare that material about the orphanage and come to me to discuss the details. Donations in equipment and money to orphanages are sometimes worth $25,000 (depending on the sponsors generosity), so we have a chance to win at least $10,000 each. Finish with your fucking nonsense and leave Robbie alone, because we need him in our church scheme. He and that priest Alfredo are good friends and I can persuade them to accept to sponsor (in February) an orphanage in Lagos. I have already told them that I am an orphan and I grew up in the orphanage, to gain their compassion. Don't be an idiot and follow my directions. We will earn enough money, each of us! OK?

===

Here I am now with my little story... I do not know if this idiot will mobilize strong enough to work with him.
Of course I will try use a well-known shipping company Laughing and I hope to sent him in a fun Safari.
I'll keep you updated.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That story really took an interesting turn. Sister Dave is at your service anytime

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is fun to watch this develop considering it started with a "quick" call to Lenny.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoline: Certainly our dear Sister Dave will be asked to organize the parcel, as secretary of the parish. Laughing Laughing Laughing
@sparky: Yes, this idiot seems to be a pleasant surprise. Twisted Evil

Let's see how the story unfold a little bit more. Twisted Evil
- The idiot seems to agree to work with Umukelani, although he has not completely abandoned the idea of quickly making some easy money.
- He communicates and cooperates with Umukelani, but at the same time tries to get a Western Union transaction from old Robert.
===

The Lad and Robert twist

The old man is hungover, so things are even more blurry than usual. Laughing
Quote:
I have a frightening headache and I have a 100% hangover; last night's beer was too much for me. Give me those payment details and I'll try to see what I can do. But do not press me, because I will leave the house only in the afternoon.

The Lad
Quote:
This is the details you can use to send the money through western union only

Receivers full name:
L***** M*****
City: New York
Zipcode: 10031
Amount: $1,700
You can only send it through western union transfer, I'm waiting for your reply right back with the details mtcn and senders name OK

My old Robbie:
Quote:
So far I have not left the house, so you have to wait a few more hours. Precisely I will need the exact address for the beneficiary of the amount. Write me the full address of that Letitia in America. I will go to the local store and then to the bank to pay directly at the counter. We have no Western Onion office here, but you can pay at the local bank.

Personal note: I want to report this mule, but I need more precise details.

The Lad... practically, he sent me the same text.
Quote:
This is the details you can use to send the money through western union only

Receivers full name: L****** M******
Zipcode: 10031
Amount: $1,700
You can only send it through western union transfer, I'm waiting for your reply right back with the details mtcn and senders name OK

The old Robbie is not happy with this message, so he writes back:
Quote:
You did not understand anything. The payment for the Western Onion can be made at the local bank (I do not have a WO office), and those at the bank request full payment details. I mean, I'll need the full address + phone number + email address for that lady Laetitia. It's not a rush, because I'm still sick from last night's drink and I haven't left home yet.

Of course, after I find out / report this mule, my old Robert is leaving to make the payment... but the bank has already finished the work hours with the clients, so the payment is postponed. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

The Lad and Umukelani twist

The Lad returned to Umukelani with his proposal for "the letter of request for sponsorship". Laughing
Practically, is another scam template.
Quote:
ORPHANAGE AND MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME:

AN APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT:

Calvary greetings to you in Jesus name amen. I know this letter might come as a surprise to you but I was inspired to do so as a result of the Orphans and motherless babies under my care in my place.

Initially, I started this work with few children and I was able to take care of them. It was later many children were brought to me from Good Samaritans who pick up some along the road that lost Destinations, some are abandoned kids left lonely without any parental cares, some are Motherless and I was making every effort to meet up with their daily needs and Supports.

Based on this, I started sending financial appeal to Individuals, Government, Corporate bodies and Organizations for financial support to enable me continue with this God work and services to humanity to raise Orphanages for the Future Generation.

If not that people sometimes listen to my cry for financial help! in fact, there is no way I would have continued with the Children, maybe by now some of them could have died but we thank God they are feeling good in my Orphanage home.

My Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, if you receive this letter and God touches your heart, kindly assist the orphans and motherless and help us inform many of your good friends that loves supports, call me on my mobile number or share my emails to them to write us and stay Blissful.

No amount is too small, You can chose your Payment Plan Below we will continue to remember you in prayer and God will not forget your contributions to the orphans and motherless.

OUR ORPHANAGE OBJECTIVE PLANS/REQUIREMENT:

{1} NEEDS: Training Children with Sound Adequate Facilities (Good Homes, Good Health Care System, Good Nursery and Primary Set up Schools) all these needed to be put in order and Constructed for the Basic Facilities with Children Play ground.

{2} NEEDS: Employment of Good Nanny and Teachers (for taking care of the Children with sound Educational Skills from Qualified Teachers)

{3} NEEDS: Good Adequate Water Supply, and Electricity( Sound good Lister Generators to pump water and to supply Electricity in the Orphanage home)

{4} NEEDS: Good Orphanage Bus (for taking the Children atimes to a Recreational park/Amusement park to make them have Fun)

Thanks and be blessed as you render service to God and humanity.

and
Quote:
You can confirm this one to know if it's real okay

Umukelani:
Quote:
Let me read.
5 minutes.
I'll be back.

One hour later, I prepared "his script" and made him understand how easy it can be to earn the church money. Laughing
Quote:
The text sounds pretty good for me, I wouldn't make big changes. My only few observations are:
1. Add a new paragraph there: "We want to set up a small school for our orphanage, where we can bring teachers for the nearly 80 children who are in our care. We need help for equipping these classrooms with laptops, mobilephones, projectors and printers, TVs and other such technical equipment."

2. You must mentions that "our" orphanage is under the protection of the local nigerian Christian parish (these idiots here are Christians, so our orphanage must also be patronized by a saint of theirs. Let's say our orphanage is under the patronage of Saint Euphrosie (because the name of their Cardinal - their supreme leader - is the same: Euphosie). Surely they will be proud to sponsor an orphanage that is under the patronage of one saint whose name is identical to that of their great leader.

- These idiots will allocate a budget for expenses (usually, these local budgets are from the church's money; around $8-10,000 for each sponsorship). They will ask you for a list of "equipment and products" needed for your orphanage's activities. Here you will have to choose everything you want them to buy and send there. Make sure you only ask for things that you can easily sell afterwards: Iphones, Samsung top phones, MacBooks, plasma TV, etc.... to dispel any fucking suspicions, be sure to also ask for some canned food and powdered milk "for children". OK?
- They will buy all these products that you ask for in that list... and they will gather them all in a large parcel that they will send (with a fast courier company) to an address you will tell them.
- The shippment and customs fees and any kind of commission will be paid by their church, so you won't have to do anything other than to take the parcel from the courier.
- With the parcel, they will also send you all the money collected from their sponsors to that event I told you about. Every last Saturday of each month, the church organizes a large gathering where all their parishioners attend and where everyone donates money. I did that too, although the sums I donated were merely symbolic. Usually, about $14-18,000 is raised on each such fucking occasion. This money will reach you, in a bank account that you will have to communicate to them. For next week's charity event we have no chance, because another orphanage has already been chosen, but their next next charity (our one!!!) will be on February 22, so we have enough time to get ready.

After you receive the money, you will give 50% to my family in Lagos. OK?
My chop from the money made after selling those electronic products is also 50%. OK?

I have to trust you that you will be honest with me and you will not disappear with the money. My parents are old and they can't handle the scheme, which is why I had to look for someone else. If all goes well, then in a few months we will be able to organize another new "sponsorship" for another new orphanage. In another city, so as not to arouse their suspicions. I am very kind to all these idiots and I fucking participate in all their Sunday sermons. Every time they come here to the supermarket, I take care to help them and smile them and talk nice them. They seem to appreciate this, so I'm sure we will be successful with our proposal.

Write the text again with all my observations and let me read.
Then I'll tell you what email address you should send it to. OK?

The Lad:
Quote:
I will not do such disappear you mentioned OK, you can confirm it and fill up others I forgot to put in

Umukelani:
Quote:
It is all right. Perfect!
You must send the message from a new email address, one that you have not already used with the crazy old Robert. OK? Don't forget this detail!
You must sign the letter with whatever name you want, and be sure you will write the "address of the orphanage" - in Lagos Nigeria. It is important to say from the beginning of the message that your orphanage is located in Nigeria, because they know that I am a Nigerian too and they will call me to ask for some clarifications and details. Be relaxed, they will not check these things, especially as I will say them "Yes, I know very well this orphanage and I know all the people who work there... they are faithful and they have a good soul. Please help them!"

You must send that message-letter directly to the Reverend of the church, Father Alfredo: [email protected]
He is likely to ask one of their parish secretaries to organize the action, either Father Nektarie or Sister Dave.
It does not matter who deals with formalities, because everything will be finally approved by Father Alfredo (with whom I have a very good relationship).
You don't have to rush, write that letter and read it for 2-3 times to make sure it doesn't make a mistake. Then, send it to me for further verification. Only then you can finally send it to Father Alfredo. Is everything clear? Do you have any concerns? I have finished my working hours here and I am preparing to go home. I will check my messages later and respond, if necessary.

- These are all the messages so far (14.15 - Nigerian time).
- The plan is to make him believe that a valuable parcel, of course also containing an envelope with $15,000, will be sent to Lagos... then, we all know what will happen. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Edit: I just received the full details of that MULE... reported! Very Happy

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably regretting not filling out those forms! Stupid lad. Great story Razz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hehe, he certainly regrets that he did not complete those MG forms, especially as the payment through Western Onion Laughing leaves much to be expected.
===

14.56 - The Lad wrote to my old Robbie:
Quote:
I'm waiting for your reply right back with the payments details mtcn number, sender name and address

16.05 - Robbie:
Quote:
I'm sorry, today I couldn't leave the house. I'm just really sick and I'm not feeling well. Not at all! Probably I will go to the bank on Monday morning, because it is already weekend and this small branch don't working on Saturday-Sunday.

A very patient Lad. Laughing
Quote:
OK I will get back to you on Monday morning

Well, it looks like it won't be a very relaxed weekend in Nigeria. Robbie writes to the lad:
Quote:
Of course, no problem. On Sunday I will meet with Umukelani at the sermon held by Father Alfredo and I will ask him if he has managed to send you that envelope with the cards. I hope everything will be fine and you will receive those STEAM cards this weekend.

After all, this idiot will understand that the only chance to earn some money is to work with Umukelani. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

16.45 - This idiot Lad does not give up, so the old man continues to involuntarily annoy him. Laughing

The Lad writes to Robbie:
Quote:
I can not receive the postal service here and only what you have to do is to and send the payment to the details I sent to you through western union transfer, because those will return back to you if he have send it

Robbie, confident that everything will be fine:
Quote:
Do not worry! You will surely receive that envelope, because young Umukelani has promised me to personally handle the sending. I have full confidence in him, especially as he is Nigerian too and said he knows very well how the local nigerian postal service works and he also assured me that everything would be perfect for you.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.48 - More fun with the moron... We're still on the episode between Robbie and Lad.
He is still trying to get that WU payment. Laughing

The Lad:
Quote:
You have only to send the through western union transfer because I will not be to around to receive it that's why you have to resend it through western union transfer only maybe he have send it but we can not take the card again only for transfer western union that's I have with you now OK

and
Quote:
And I gave you the address where to send the payment

Robbie,
Quote:
My dear, I told you but it seems you forgot. I will only make this payment if the envelope does not reach you, that is, when it returns to me. Not before! Because I actually have no where to get other money for Western Onion; so we'll wait to see when the envelope returns and I'll return those cards back to the store. I'll get my money back and pay that to the lady in America. Right? Who is she?

===

17.49 - Back to the twist with "my fake" nigerian Umukelani. The lad seems to be fully involved. Twisted Evil

The Lad to Umukelani... he sent me basically the same text (that Request Letter for Sponsorship), only with some minor changes.
Quote:
The address has been put up so can I use this email or any other email
to send the message to them

and
Quote:
You can check it again to know if there's a mistake OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
I don't have to much time now, but I'll look over the text and send it back to you with my own corrections.
Will you use this email address and that name ? Are you ok with this name?
The "letter" must be signed and the name chosen must correspond to the email address. OK?

The Lad:
Quote:
It's my real name but if I can other name then I will change the email address

Umukelani:
Quote:
It's okay, let's leave it like that.
Surely you will need to be able to really authenticate yourself when the parcel arrives in Nigeria and we do not want to have any problems. We will send the message from this address "" and this will be the name used for the orphanage director.

The Lad:
Quote:
It's all OK to send it to them right? But I will change the phone number you put down there okay

and
Quote:
When the email will going to send to them?

Umukelani:
Quote:
You can send the message anytime. They will certainly read it, even if they do not respond immediately. I expect them to call me for explanations. So I think you can already send it. Put me in BCC, to watch all your discussions.

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rest of last night's messages...

- Finally, Peter (the Lad) gave up the idea of taking money from old Robbie.
So, he sent me a message saying that "the envelope with those STEAM card just came to him in Nigeria and everything is ok". Laughing
Quote:
Hello Mr Robert I have all received those card from him just few minutes ago and I will be processing with the fund and get back to you tomorrow morning OK

===

Back to Umukelani & "the orphanage" chapter.

- Peter (the lad) sent that message (the sponsorship request) to Reverend Alfredo.
- Then he continues the dialogue with Umukelani.

The Lad:
Quote:
I have sent it to them and I will send you any reply back from them OK

Umukelani explains some aspects of "the English life" and makes the idiot feel like he is listening some "funny secrets". Laughing
Quote:
Okay, that's fine.
If they do not answer you until tomorrow, then I will definitely find out after the Sunday sermon. Then, in the subsequent discussions, they also talk about various sponsorship proposals, various messages and requests received, budget approvals, etc. Surely they will ask me about your message, because they know that I am a Nigerian man. So, relax and waith till Sunday. OK?

Btw, someone from their parish came to me today at the store and told me that old Robbie got drunk in the pub last night, along with the good Reverend Alfredo and other "brothers". Hahaha, probably everyone from there is sleeping today, or lying sick in their bed. Poor old fools, they don't have much opportunity to enjoy anything in their boring life, so they all gather in the local Pub and drink and talk almost every night.

The Lad, referring to Robbie:
Quote:
Okay, if the man is asking me about the card and I will tell him that I have received the card from you OK

Umukelani, very relaxed and continuing the series of secrets... in this message, our future characters are introduced and presented: Reverend Alfredo and Secretary Dave (Linoline). Laughing
Quote:
It's ok if you want it to do that. Anyway, old Robbie is senile and "tomorrow" he'll forget everything he discussed "today".
So you don't have to worry about him.

But not the same thing can be said about the reverend of the church, that Alfredo. Although he is old, he has a sharp mind and is smart. We need to be careful when talking to him, because he is not an old idiot like Robbie and if we make a stupid mistake, we can lose everything. That's why I said that you put me in BCC to all the messages you write to them. To see everything and to be able to immediately correct any kind of stupidity.

Their main secretary is Sister Dave, an energetic and severe woman, of whom I am (very honestly) afraid. How many times he looks at me, in my eyes, I have the impression that he is reading my thoughts. And, you have to know, she often asks me exactly what I was thinking! So, I don't know what to say, but Dave really scares me! If she is going to be the person assigned to deal with our problem, then we will have to be extremely careful, extremely polite and extremely prompt in responding to her messages.
Not to annoy her and to be kind to us. OK?

If you have any other questions, I will try to answer. Now I have to go out with my girlfriend for about 3-4 hours, but then I'll go back and check the messages. What had to be done was done, now it is up to us to succeed!

The Lad:
Quote:
Okay, I would like to know more about the questions they will going ask then I will know how to handle it and some questions will be answered by you so we can get it up to them because you are the one knows good answer to them and after all successful then we can talk how easier to receive the parcel from them

Umukelani:
Quote:
You do not have to fear, because precisely we will succeed. I have been living here for years and I have learned how they think. If we make no mistake, then their parcel will reach us, as will their money. And that's not just one time! We can "invent" other charitable actions, within a reasonable amount of time; and I will try to persuade them to donate. Your job will be to receive the money and share it with me. I really need my chop from all that money, because I intend to bring my whole family here.

If you are honest, if you are serious about the job you have to do, then we can both get rich. Don't try to steal my part! Think about the future, because together we can do much more! I must tell you that I tried another scheme with another man in Lagos, one year ago, but he stole everything and disappeared. I hope this time I will be lucky and you will be an honest man. Good night! We will talk tomorrow.

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

We will have some new characters:
- father Alfredo (me)
- sister Dave (Linoline)
===

10.39 - The good Reverend Alfredo responded to the yesterday message by which Peter (the lad) applied for sponsorship:
Quote:
Be blessed, my son!

I am Father Alfredo McD****** and I work for The Lord as Reverend of the Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb; the leadership of our entire community is provided by His Excellency The Great Cardinal Euphrosie MacK*****, God bless Him!

Let me tell you that we are a Christian Church, we believe that Jesus is that Sacred Lamb that has been crucified for our sins and we believe that we should carry the heavy burden of humanity on our shoulders. Our main headquarters is in Aberdeen (UK) and we have few small branches in America, Canada, Europe and Africa. We do charity and support especially the orphans, the elders and the homeless. All of our religious, cultural and charity activities can be watched on our church website.

We are pleased to offer help and we have regular actions in this regard. I will propose to discuss your request at our Sunday meeting, after the sermon. Please send me some details about your activity, how many children are there with you, what staff you have hired for their maintenance, etc. I also noticed that the orphanage you run is in Nigeria, so I will check your references through a member of our parish who is also Nigerian. If the result is to our liking, then I will propose a sponsorship for your orphanage.

I am waiting for your message with all the required details.
Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Alfredo

10.53 - Peter resent the message to Umukelani, with the comments:
Quote:
You can ready it up and write all the good necessary feed back to me then I will send it to them OK I am waiting to hear from you right back OK

11.06 - Umukelani to Peter The Lad:
Quote:
You have to pay close attention to the details, I already told you this.
Did you notice that you sent the message to the church keeping the title (the "Subject" line) that I wrote in the text to you?
Please be more careful, okay?

- tell him you have over 75 children ... from 12 years to 16 years.
- tell them there are 40% girls and the rest of 60% are boys.
- tell him that you and your wife have dedicated your life to these orphans.
- tell him that the orphanage is located in a building in an advanced stage of physical degradation, which needs major repairs (this is to obtain cash sponsorship).
- tell them that you want each of these children to have a proper education and that you want to give them the opportunity to learn how to use modern technology (so we can ask for cell phones and laptops, etc.).

===

Incredible, but true!
The idiot didn't completely give up the idea of getting money from Robbie.
Unexpectedly, now comes the need for another payment: $2,100.
Of course, my old Robbie is very confused and he understands nothing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Lad (as Mark):
Quote:
Attention Mr Robert

This is to notify you we finally received those cards and also concluded any anrragement to deliver your money worth of $10.5million dollars to you in next 24hours but the only problem now is you have to obtain fund legality certificate from the Federal Ministry of Justice which will cost you to pay sum of $2,100 us dollars,

And you will have to try your possible best to send the requested money as soonest so I will proceed immediately and deliver your money successful to you on Monday without any delay and my advice to you is try send the money today and get your fund received on Monday okay, I'm waiting to hear from you right back immediately you receive this mail OK

Thank you
Mark

My old senile man:
Quote:
Good morning, Mark. What is a Legality Certificate Fund and who issues it? I no longer understand anything. I am glad that you received that envelope with the Steam cards sent by me and this reinforces my belief that the young Umukelani really is an honest and deserving man who respects his promises. I will recommend to the Elderly Committee to consider the enrollment of our dear Umukelani among the members of our church.

The Lad:
Quote:
The certificate was issued from federal ministry of justice, and you have to pay for the obtain sign and Stamp which cost you to pay $2,100 dollars once after you send the money today your money will be successful delivered to you on Monday without any delay that's why I am advising you to send it today OK I'm waiting for your reply right back, so I can give you the correct details for the payment OK.

Robbie, innocent as a Lamb. Laughing
Quote:
Federal Ministry of Justice? From what country? You are Chief General at the Interpol Forces and you told me that my funds are ready for to be delivered. Darling, I really do not understand you. I would like to see that document, in its scanned form. I assume the document is ready and it will be sent to me in original form after I will make the payment. Right?

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.45 - More fun with the moron.
- He (as Mark) sent me (old Robbie) that scanned document - for that new $2,100 payment (see above). Laughing
Quote:
This is the certificate and you will only have to pay $2,100 then you will get your money successful received. I'm waiting for your reply right back so that I will give you the correct details you can use to send the payment today OK.

Image temporarily removed - bware419ers

and his usual "hurry up! text:
Quote:
I'm waiting for your response right back OK

Of course, it's Saturday night and our old Robbie is already at the pub with his friends. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Back to "the orphanage action".

15.50 - Peter sent to Umukelani (for his approval Laughing ) the answer to the message received from the father Alfredo:
Quote:
ORPHANAGE AND MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME (UNDER THE CARE Of THE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF CHRIST)

Address: Aguda Market, No 7, Wole Madariola Street, Off Enitan Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

The Help Children Foundation, an organization that gathers funds to assist children’s orphanages all over the Nigeria: The Help Children Foundation has functioned for many years and has earned a reputation as a reliable and enthusiastic organization that has helped to better the lives of an orphans children. We are calling you on, since we are well-known for your charitable donations. We hope you might want to perform another notable act of philanthropy and help children from the Logas Orphanage.

As you might have heard, the logas Nigeria Orphanage houses we have over 75 children ... from 10 years to 16 years.
There are 40% girls and the rest of 60% are boys.

That we have dedicated our life to these orphans.That the orphanage is located in a building in an advanced stage of physical degradation, which needs major repairs, Food and clean water are the most basic need for all children

Health care: The need for health care includes childhood immunizations and vitamin supplements for children understanding five,

That we want each of these children to have a proper education and i want to give them the opportunity to learn how to use modern technology cell phones and laptops plasma,

Thanks and be blessed as you render service to God and humanity!

and, of course Laughing
Quote:
I have gather some message so you can confirm it and fill up others correction then I will send it to them today OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
Is OK. Sign it with your name / title and send it to Father Alfredo.
Probably tomorrow after the sermon I will be asked if I know something about this nigerian orphanage and if I know anything about his activity. You do not have to worry, because I will say them "Yes, I have heard about that orphanage. But I will find out everything because I will ask someone in my family to go there to see if everything is true".

Then, on Monday, I will tell them that I checked in Lagos and that everything is fine. No worry.
These stupid old people have no way of knowing that we are complicit, so they will believe my words.

===

Last edited by Birlic on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The two RSOTs alone are worth the $2,100 (UNITED STATE). Nothing odd about wanting to deal with dollars when one side is Nigerian and the other is British Laughing Where is the Brexit Underwriter Transfer Tax (BUTT) Inspection form? I think he has more work to do. I hope our favorite Nigerian grocery clark doesn't catch wind of all this subterfuge.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Obviously this idiot is completely hanging in my hook... slowly, I build around him a parallel reality populated with various characters:
- the old Robbie ... senile, naive, easy to fool.
- Nigerian crook Umukelani... a young and rapacious impostor.
- dear Father Alfredo (the reverend of the church)... a generous and intelligent man. The leader of the local parish.
- dear Sister Dave (the secretary)... severe and with a high sense of reality (Umukelani is scared of her).
Gradually, in this story that started extremely lightly, all the PLog characters will appear. Laughing

I still do not know what financial possibilities Peter (our idiot) has, but we hope to offer him a beautiful trip somewhere outside Nigeria.
We do not know if we will succeed, but we will definitely have fun with it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

17.00 - An impatient Lad wrote to Robbie:
Quote:
The document have sent to you and I am waiting for your reply back so we can move on to the payment details okay.

Robbie to the Lad... the old man goes to the local bar to play poker and drink. I think our Mark is not very happy. Laughing
Quote:
Dear, I saw some messages coming in my mail today but I couldn't concentrate on reading them. Saturday night is dedicated to the game of poker, and all the boys are already waiting for me at the Pub. My luck is that my apartment is not far from the bar and the waiters can help me get back home later in the night. Haha, I hope you understand what I mean! You can send me all those payment details and everything you have to say, and I promise to look at all the messages tomorrow. Have a nice saturday night!

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday... just a few messages.

- The Lad wrote to my old Robbie... the same details for the MULE (already reported).
Quote:
Here is the full information you can use to send the payment through western union transfer only

Receivers full name: Leatitia ********
Amount: $2,100

Robbie is hungover after last night's party, so there will be no messages today. Laughing
===

11.20 - The church committee discussed sponsorship of the orphanage... Umukelani was asked to inquire about the orphanage and to check if everything is true. Laughing
- Reverend Alfredo writes to the Lad:
Quote:
God bless you, my son!

Your request for sponsorship was discussed today within our Elders Committee and will be reviewed in the coming days. I asked a young member of our parish to check your references, because he is a Nigerian from Lagos and has his family established there. Depending on the results of these checks, we will decide if the orphanage you run qualifies for the next stage of our charitable actions.

If we decide that the next charity will be dedicated to this humanitarian case, our dear Sister Dave (the secretary of the parish) will handle all the organizational details. We will discuss all these issues in the coming days.

Sister Dave, please analyze the case very carefully and directly deal with the organization of our next charity, regarding the content of The Courtesy Parcel and the fundraising action in February. Mr. Umazulu will be in direct contact with you in his capacity as Director of the Orphanage.

Be blessed, all of you, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Alfredo

- The Lad, to Umukelani:
Quote:
This is his response and you can gather some message if it's possible to reply back to them now OK

12.34 - Umukelani:
Quote:
Your message was read today at the sermon by Father Alfredo, and later there were some discussions about it, along with all the other elders there. I also participated, as an aspiring member of the parish and because I am a Nigerian, and they asked me to check your story. I told them that I would talk to my father (who still lives in Lagos) and that I would check the address of the orphanage and the activity there. Of course, we already know that everything will be fine with the orphanage, so I think we're 99% ok with this. The Church Secretary miss Dave will take care of you, so pay close attention to what you say and write t oher. OK? I told you that she is extremely smart woman and I am really afraid of her. Remember what I tell you because it is very important. Respond to their messages immediately! They appreciate promptness and are not at all satisfied if you do not reply to messages for 2-3 days... so you will have to check your messages 2-3 times per day and respond to all their messages as quickly as possible. OK?

- The Lad:
Quote:
OK any message from her I will send it to you then you will write feedback and send it to me to avoid mistake OK, is necessary to reply to the rev: father again?

- Umukelani:
Quote:
Yes, I just told you that it is mandatory to respond quickly to all their messages. Tell them that you are grateful for their help and that you hope that the poor orphans can benefit from the generosity of the Holy Lamb church.
Always thank them for their messages, because they consider this a kind gesture. Don't forget to sign each message with your name and say also a religious phrase. Search for a Bible and copy from there some meaningful sentences, because they appreciate such words. OK?

===

Starting tomorrow we will surely approve the sponsorship of his orphanage and start preparing the "Courtesy Parcel". Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic