SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am going to be arrested!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure many of you have had Card Member Services call you. I get 3 or 4 a day. Today, I got one from Social Security that my number was connected to suspicious activity on the south border of Texas. I called them back on my mugu phone and they went through the whole deal about drug smuggling, money laundering, and fraud. They told me my SSA number was going to suspended (Oh No!). With my best (or worse) Russian accent, I played them for 2 hours. They even had me look up the regular phone number to the police department and they spoofed it. I did not know that the police department had the exact same number as my other burner phone (LOL). They had me go to my bank and withdraw all my money and go to Target and buy gift cards (of course, none of which happened). Since old Yuri doesn't drive, I had cousin Eddie drive me. Using a cousin Eddie Christmas soundboard, I told them (the scammers) that Eddie says it is a scam. The agent said that he was activating my arrest warrant and I will be arrested in 10 minutes. Still waiting...
If you get calls claiming to be from SSA. the IRS, the CRA, or card member services, or refunds, microsoft, or anyone like that, HANG UP and don't give them any of your information. It's all a FRAUD.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will they settle for Olive Garden or Forever 21 gift cards? Interesting bit about the spoofing. Scary. Glad to hear that your SSN is suspended. I guess that means you are no longer required to pay taxes anymore. I no longer pick up unsolicited calls but when I did and got similar ones like this I'd tell them that guilt was eating me alive and that I would immediately turn myself in to the police. They don't know how to recover from that.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we don't bait phone scams here, I do sometimes enjoy listening to the recordings of those who bait them. I credit my father for nurturing my interest in scambaiting - growing up, he would often get phone calls from telemarketers offering him special rates on loans (he worked in finance, so it was definitely mistargeted) and he would goad them on for a bit, and then ask "so... what are you wearing?" - always with a wink toward my mother.

Bless his heart.

If you get calls claiming to be from SSA. the IRS, the CRA, or card member services, or refunds, microsoft, or anyone like that, HANG UP and don't give them any of your information. It's all a FRAUD.

-- GREAT advice, Logar!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been ages since I've had one of these but in the last few days they have started up again, multiple times a day. I guess these things go in cycles like everything else in life. I love the phrase "calling from the Visa headquarters in your country...." because it sounds so authentic!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Return_of_BG_97
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hello, this is Matt from Pennsylvania, I will send a voodoo curse of FBI to your house unless you give me moneyp**"
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We were getting one for awhile that stated that if didn't call them back immediately we would be reported to "the local cops"....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic