SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy tapping with Elmo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe Lina will send Elmo another very large video file, titled "Party at the pool.mpg" and, instead of a video recording with the party, be a simple garbage file that cannot be opened.
I'm sure Elmo he will be curious to see everything... and, we will of course consume quite a lot of his data plan Twisted Evil ... then if he complaint about it, we will "clean, rinse and repeat" again, for 2-3 times.
He will be delighted, no doubts here! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:12 Elmo: I said i want video call
not audio calls
don,t you hear me
17:26 Mary: No I don't hear you
I have told you many times already that I can't do videocalls because Jack disabled video features on my devices
Don't you remember anything of what I told you?
I wish you were here now. And your still didn't give me your bank account so Michel can send the money he makes with the gold investment to you if you decide not to come here

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do this. I want that etc, etc, etc. He's a bloody control freak. And an arrogant bastard. Game master my arse.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Foul little sod, isn't he? The sooner he's knocked off his perch the better. Let the fall be very, very painful indeed.πŸ‘Ή

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo wrote:
I said i want video call
not audio calls
don,t you hear me

- Well, I think we should cut off his ability to put pressure on Mary... he should talk only to Lina and Peter, because he can't order anything for them.
- "I want this, you have to do that"... WTF? With his "Elmo face", does he think he can force that gorgeous young Mary to do what she doesn't want to do? Unacceptable! Laughing
- Mary has to be upset, offended and disappointed... she doesn't want to talk to him anymore, as long as his behavior is so ugly. Of course, the invitation made above remains valid. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do this. I want that etc, etc, etc. He's a bloody control freak. And an arrogant bastard.

That's like a default setting for Romance Lads in my experience. Moses - my most recent one - is a classic case.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6:45 Elmo: you are very stupid
you claim that you are in Ghana so how come Jack also disable your video call in Ghana too. you see how stupid you are. How i wish i will see your face and give you dirty slap on your ugly face. Idiot. if you write me again God will punish generation. fool
9:12 Mary: Why are you being so mean? He disabled that on my devices so why would you think if I take that device somewhere else is suddenly different? That's just silly. You know, I really wanted to meet you but I'm not forcing you. There were enough wonderful people here to have a good time and I don't need to beg for your love.
9:32 Elmo: Go to hell with your story
10:15 Mary: If you don't mind I'd rather stay in paradise for a few more days. Can you send me your bank account so Michel will transfer the profits of the gold investment to you

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lina to Elmo:
Quote:
Elmo, It looks like it's a good thing that you released Mary and told her the truth that you are not planning on coming here. She will have a good time here at the resort anyway. Just look at the video of her dancing with the pool guy, he's such a big and strong African man, I am sure that the size of his muscles is a promise of the size of his dick, which he seems to be ready to give her tonight.
Anyway, stay where you are, or come, I don't care. The reservation is made anyway and we're having a good time. We don't need some stupid lazy idiot who has to beg for $20 for a bus ticket to join us if we already have some fine pieces of ass right here at our disposal. You can go fuck yourself now.

Attached was a corrupted mp4 file of 25 mb large. He'll appreciate the wasting of his data, and probably also the lovely message

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo came back today

Elmo: How are you doing
Mary: Seriously..
Elmo: what is seriously
A girl friend without a phone number
Mary: I have one, I'm just not giving it to you
And why the fuck do you contact me now?
after all these weeks?
Elmo: Are you still in Ghana
Then give me your number
If you have return back then give me your number
Mary: No I'm not.
No I won't
Yes I did and no I won't

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo: Happy New Year
The way and manner you are behaving didn,t show that you love me
You refuse to give me your mobile number to call you and you refuse to show your face on video calls several times i called you
Mary: Happy new year to you too. I can't do video calls.I've told you from the star that Jack disabled that and I don't want to get in trouble when my parents find out I'm calling an african man. And you don't love me at all or you would've come to me in the resort instead of acting like a child
Elmo: Where are you now
In Ghana or Netherlands
Mary: Netherlands of course
Elmo: oh ok
so you don,t love me anymore
Mary: You are the one that left me
Elmo: so it means you don,t love me again
I want to know
Answer me YES or NO
Mary: I can't just turn off my feelings like that but you really hurt me
Elmo: So it means you give up on me
Mary: No, that's what you did
I came to Ghana, you decided to leave me
Elmo: The arrangement is not cool for me that is why
How can a hotel don,t have a telephone number to call me direct here in Ghana
This is very strange to me
this is reason why i doubted all your saying that you are in Ghana
Mary: As far as I know someone from their head office went out of their way to call you
You are very strange to me
Elmo: Yes i know...i receive a call but why can,t i talk to you since your in Ghana
Mary: I'm not in Ghana now
Elmo: Yes i know but when you are in Ghana here
You don,t allow me to hear your voice
Mary: I explained over and over why I can't give you my number
Elmo: Is this how to build a relationship
You came here with 30,000euros you promise me but refuse to send it to me after i sent you the bank account details
Mary: You never gave me your bank account details
Elmo: I gave you an account details. pls don,t lied to me
You refuse to send the money to me
Mary: I never received account details from you
I asked you over and over to send them to me but you never did
Are you confusing me for another girl?
Elmo: I told MUM everything about you and she was happy but at the end she didn,t see you again
Mary: because you refused to come to the resort. Can't expect me to travel alone through an unknown land
Elmo: Please i hate lies..you better cross check all our chat here and you will see that i sent you the bank account details
How can i come to resort without hearing your voice and be sure that you are truly in resort
Mary: That was your friends account you sent me, not your own
Elmo: But i explain everything to you before i sent you that account
Didn,t i explain it to you before sending you the account
Please stop all these excuses
So Are you sending the money or not
I need Money to take care of Mum
Mary: You should've thought of that before you decided not to come to the resort
Elmo: I have told you the reason i didn,t come to resort
So because of that now you will not help me out for my Mum medication
I want to know
Mary: I was helping you but you didn't accept
Elmo: So you will not help again
I want to know
Mary: I can ask if Lina will come to the resort with me again if you want to meet me there. It's an amazing place and I'll gladly go back there again
Elmo: So unless you come to resort before you will send me the money
Is that what you are trying to tell me
Mary: I don't believe you anymore
That's what I'm telling you
Elmo: Ok then take care and Goodbye
I will never bother you again
Mary: bye
leave me again
just like you do best
Elmo: You are not willing to help me
Just playing around
Mary: I came to Ghana to help you but you're too much of a little boy to accept help
Elmo: Okay...I am sorry I will follow you to the resort but only on one condition. That you will come to Accra Ghana so that me and you will follow together and go to the Resort in Tamale
Mary: goodbye
Elmo: Do you agree
You such an idiot
you think you are smart
Fool like you
Mary: You don't trust me. Why should I come to Ghana for someone who doesn't trust me
Elmo: And i said come to Accra Ghana so that we can go together to the resort
Why you don,t want to accept that
Mary: Because I'm not coming there for someone who doesn't trust me
Elmo: Then forget it
don,t come
Goodbye
Mary: goodbye

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! A perfect start!
Elmo went in the new year with his right foot; he is happy and his mother will receive the best medical treatment. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure this a-hole was asked to provide an invoice from the doctor in order to get that money for fake sick mummy. Plus he was asked to write a forged "thanks for pledging" note from an orphanage. Lads who refuse to do their chores don't receive their allowance...duh. Of all the lads from 2019 I think this one was the one that I hoped most would travel . Except maybe that Mr. Coffee prick. Here's to a fruitful 2020 filled with lads on busses!
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So Are you sending the money or not

And so the New Year in Ladland begins.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

January 2 an interesting proposal landed in Mary's mailbox, on the same day Elmo showed up again in hangouts. This can only be Elmo, because which other Ghanaian lad has her emailaddress? Lina received the exact same format a few minutes later.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. <snipped>, I am 18 years old, son of a local chief Gold miner. i am also in local mining business based in Ghana west Africa, and I have Gold Dust,Gold Bar & Rough Diamond secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners for long term business relationship with me.

Am thinking of selling, but it will be better if you can come down and take them little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment with the proceeds of your selling power to enable me buy my own private tools for mining business.

Since i have my own 4 aches of land divinely deposited with precious minerals which was Willed to me.

Here is my private number : <snipped>.

I am expecting your favorable respond and any question for clarification more specially i need your telephone number and if possible your passport copy.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Friday Januari 3
Mary
Quote:
Who are you?

Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

My name is Mr. <snipped>, I am 18 years old, son of a local chief Gold miner. i am also in local mining business based in Ghana west Africa, and I have Gold Dust,Gold Bar & Rough Diamond secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners for long term business relationship with me.

Am thinking of selling, but it will be better if you can come down and take them little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment with the proceeds of your selling power to enable me buy my own private tools for mining business.

Since i have my own 4 aches of land divinely deposited with precious minerals which was Willed to me.

Here is my private number : <snipped>

I am expecting your favorable respond and any question for clarification more specially i need your telephone number and if possible your passport copy.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>

Mary
Quote:
I can read. I've read this message before. How did you get my contact and who are you?

Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

You already know my name and my proposal. Just tell me if you are interested or not.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
How do you know me?

Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Are you trying to tell me unless i told you how i know you first before you will accept my proposal.

I got your information when i was searching for current gmail users from Google trade in Europe and i am very sorry for any inconvenience.

Now i have explain myself to you and how i got your information. Are you willing to accept the proposal and work with me or you are not interested.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>

Mary
Quote:
I am not on google trade. Try again

Saturday January 4
Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

I didn,t say you are in Google trade. Please misunderstood me. I said that i got your email contact when i was searching oversea business partner from the Google through Gmail users across the Europe.

Please if you are not interested then open up and tell me so that i will look for another.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
Where's that list of gmail users across europe? I have never subscribed to that. Am I interested in what exactly?

Monday January 6
Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

I guess you are not interested so there is no need for me to waste my time. I didn,t contact you for us to start cracking jokes.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
I'm not joking. Are you a friend of Michel?

Possibly Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Since you said that you are not joking then are you ready now to go on with my proposal which i told you about.

Please I don,t know anyone called Michel.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
Oh, I thought you would. Michel is in the gold business as well and he did an investment for me. He lives in Damongo, but is originally from Ghana

Possibly-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Which means you are not interested with my own proposal since you are having business deal with Michel.

Tell me I just want to know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>

If this really is Elmo, like I suspect, he'll get a heartattack right now

Mary
Quote:
I invested with Michel a few weeks ago for €30.000 but I didn't hear back from him yet. Is your deal an interesting one? I'd need some more details

Possibly Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Are you kidding me? How can you invest 30,000 euros in a GOLD business and until now you don,t hear from the person.

Please May i have your Telephone/Mobile number i need to speak with you.

Please my business proposal for you are real but i need to speak with you first before we can proceed.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
He said he'd get back to me with results within 2 months and that time isn't over yet so I was still waiting. Please tell me more about your proposal

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Tell him you met Michel and you were convinced that he was "the providential man" when you were on a pleasure vacation in Mole National Park.
- Of course, you can also remember about that "idiot man who disappointed you" ... "that idiot for whom you went there" ... "that impotent idiot who was afraid to come to see you".
- I'm sure Elmo will be delighted to hear this. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Please May i have your Telephone/Mobile number i need to speak with you.

Please my business proposal for you are real but i need to speak with you first before we can proceed.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>

Mary
Quote:
Sorry, the situation I'm in doesn't allow me to communicate on the phone to foreign countries, can we please communicate here?

Probably-Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Ok. then send me your International Passport.

Attach your international passport to me so that i can see the person i am coming to do business with.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>

Mary
Quote:
I don't think so. It's illegal to copy passports. Dad would never allow me to do that

Probably Elmo
Quote:
Dear Mary Leenburg,

Please if you cannot send me your passport it means you are not serious. you are just joking around with me and i don,t like that.

First i ask for your Telephone/Mobile number but you come up with your excuses and i didn,t talk and now i am asking your passport to be sure that i am dealing with a right person and now you are giving me another excuses.

How can involve myself for multi-million GOLD business with someone that i cannot talk to on phone and i cannot see her passport.

Please if you cannot provide your passport to me then i have to look for another business partner.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. <snipped>.

Mary
Quote:
Remember you were the one who contacted me and you have never even identified yourself. I have seen Michel face to face when I did business with him when I was in a resort in the Mole national park a few weeks ago. I was there to meet with the man I loved only to find out he's impotent and afraid of woman, but the gold deal made up for that disappointment.
I don't know who you are or if you are who you say you are. You contacted me about this deal and you seemed to be very sure that you were dealing with the right person. Now you're accusing ME of joking? Be serious. I'm not going to break the law for you or for anybody for that matter and if that means we will not do business, then so be it. I have enough funds left to invest, but I have other businesses where I can invest them without them whining about a passport because they know it's illegal to copy them. Contracts are in written form, nobody seals a business deal on the phone, that's all written. Oral agreements are not legally binding so if you are not willing to write it all down then you're just an impostor.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Touchee!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elmo the Grouch wrote:
Tell me I just want to know.

It has to be him. He used that phrase over and over being the pushy bitch that he is. Did you get an IP from him during the last encounter? Maybe via the 4E site? Probably doesn't matter...it really sounds like the same douche nozzle.

Maybe Mary can go back to 4E Ghana to finalize the Michael deal and invite this new imposter AND Elmo to see what he says. I would laugh if Elmo says to ignore Michael but to pursue the new deal with Mr. <Snipped>. At that point Elmo would have to recruit another lad since Mary knows what Elmo really looks like. Maybe you can get two lads to travel this way.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golly gosh, what an amazing coincidence. Elmo loses money to gold lad and then reappears at the same time as a gold script. I'm sure there's 30,000 reasons that could've happened.

Germany

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear he's still around. He is/was one of the most entitled, annoying lads I've ever had the displeasure of talking with. Hopefully in one of his many incarnations you get him to safari.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leaving all the polite formalities, because that makes it much easier to post

Monday

Elmo
Quote:
Please give me any proposal that will be suitable for you and I for long term partnership.

Mary:
Quote:
Weren't you the one supposed to be doing the proposal? You're the businessboy here, not me

Elmo:
Quote:
How many Kilo of Gold you want me to supply you for a start so that we can proceed immediately.

it's possible for you to come to Ghana soonest.

Await your swift respond.

Mary:
Quote:
Mister proposalboy, in businessdeals it's common that the buisinessman (being you) makes a proposal to the investor (being me). So I suggest you present your plans and I'll see if it's any interesting for me to do some of that fancy investment thingies that will earn me a lot of money okay? Ghana is lovely. I might go back again if I have a good reason for it

Elmo:
Quote:
Example if I supply you gold , you will be able to supply me mining equipment also? and to what quantity shall we start with, and how shall we go about it the first shipment?

Based on your experience with African market, this is why in my first motive is to inviting you to come over to Ghana.

Mary:
Quote:
Mining equipment? What makes you think I have that? i have no use for mining equipment, that'll ruin ny manicure.
Let me tell you what I have. Designer shoes, clothes and bags, make-up, trendy jewelry and money, a lot of it. What I don't have is cerulean gold. I've heard about it and it seems to be a trend, but hard to get. If you can get that I'm definitely in.

Elmo:
Quote:
Please kindly tell me which country you come from and your home address. I am planning of shipping of the Gold to your Home address to your country.

If possible send me your pictures to see you.

Mary:
Quote:
You completely disregard my last message to you. Can you please respond to that? I'm from Bloemendaal Netherlands.

Elmo:
Quote:
Please i did not disregard your last message. I got your message and i had what you said that is why i needed your full address in Netherlands for shipment.

You said you want a Cerulean Gold right? Are you ready to pay for the total cost of the shipment to Netherlands?

Mary:
Quote:
You betcha if you have the cerulean gold. I really want that. Do you have it?

Tuesday
Elmo:
Quote:
The Cerulean Gold is about 55,000 euros and the shipment will cost 3,500 euros. Are you ready pay for this?

Elmo:
Quote:
Once you are ready to Cerulean Gold cost and the shipment cost then the delivering will commence in the next 72 hours after i receive the payment.

Mary:
Quote:
Yes, I am interested, but I thought you said you wanted me to come to Ghana for it. Either way I need you to show me some first

Elmo:
Quote:
Are you trying to tell me unless you see the sample of it first before you pay for the cost and the shipment.

Please i want to know.

Mary:
Quote:
I think it's quite common when one tries to purchase something they get to see what they buy first dontcha think?

Elmo:
Quote:
Yes you have 100% right. there is no problem for that. Just want to know after you see the sample then you will pay for the cost and the shipment.

Please i want to know.

Mary:
Quote:
I don't see any problem in paying for what I'm buying

Elmo:
Quote:
Please can you send me the sample of the kind of GOLD you want so that i will search for it at Mining shop immediately.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
Sample? I don't have any cerulean gold but I've heard people talk about it that it's very exclusive and how are you asking me samples when you said you have it and can get me some?

Elmo:
Quote:
Please don,t be angry okay. I just want to know if you really have sample of it, but now i know that you have not seen it before.

I will be going to mining to ask for it and i will get back to you. For sure i will get it for you okay.

Once again i apologize. Please don,t be angry.

Thank you.

Wednesday
Elmo:
Quote:
I did not reply you due to the fact that I don,t understand what you meant,

Could you please throw more light on your reply for better understanding?

Mary:
Quote:
You were going to get an example of the cerulean gold that you were going to deliver to me. It's not that hard to remember is it? You said you can get it.

This should be interesting

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor alter-Elmo is not so good with the gold scam format it seems. I hope he finds pics of your blue gold so you can charge it to Daddy's Amex Unobtanium card. Funny that he gives you a specific price for cerulean gold with shipping as if he has it in stock and then suddenly doesn't know what it is and will have to check other mines when you ask for pictures. Not that I'm surprised given his mineral rich plot of land is a whopping 4 acres. Plus he wants you to give him mining equipment for some stupid reason Rolling Eyes The request for you to travel to Ghana makes zero sense but if that's what he wants Laughing

Maybe your jolly old grandfather Lenny in England plans to buy the gold for your birthday so pseudo-Elmo will need to speak to him. Then he can tool around on that MTCN line after, but a bus to Tamale would be so much better. At least he was relatively non-abrasive this time around. That surely won't last much longer.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday January 9
Elmo
Quote:
Am sorry the mining officer makes me to understand that there is no such Gold namely Cerulean Gold.

He was surprise were i got such name from. I can send you the sample of the once we have here and each of them is 45,000 euros per ONE KILO.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
I think he might be lying because I have heard a lot about it and everyone is trying to get it, so please ask again because I really want to be the first of my friends to get it

Elmo:
Quote:
You can ask your friend Michel you invest your 30,000euros to get it for you because i don,t have it and i cannot get it.

If it is the only one you want then am sorry i cannot get it.

Thank you.

Quote:
Please tell me if it is Cerlean Gold that you want so that i will look for another another business partner because like i said i can,t get it.

I need a serious business partner who will partner with me and do business with me with kind of Gold i have in my stock.

Please i need your final decision.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
Then please show me what kind you do have in stock so I can make a well considered decision

Elmo
Quote:
This is what i have in stock now.

In attachment is the Gold Karat and Gold Coast so kindly make your decision and choose the one you want to buy and when you want buy it.

And how many kilo you want to buy and when did you want it to deliver to you.

Thank you.

Friday January 10
Mary:
Quote:
Do you have people wo can make some nice jewelry out of that? I don't really have any use for pure gold like this.

Saturday January 11
Elmo:
Quote:
Yes offcourse there are so many Gold jewelry producers here. if you want do nice Gold jewelry then it is not a problem.

But you have to pay for the Gold first so that i can take it to the jewelry factory for your Gold Jewelry.

Please tell me how many Kilo of Gold you want to buy for Jewelry.

Thank you.

Mary:
Quote:
I need to see samples first of what they can make. since it's african and not european made I expect it to be very special designs that we don't have here, so please send me some good examples and then we'll discuss the details. On what term do you think you can have it made?

Monday January 13
Elmo
Quote:
In the attachment is the sample of Africa style of Gold Jewelries of any kind you refer and if you have your own sample as well you can send it across so that the industry will product your test for you.

Here is also website of another sample which is produce right in Ghana, Jewelries of every kinds and designs of every choice you want and choose.

Here is the website: <snipped>

Also the positive part is that you will use one kilo of Gold to produce as many Gold jewelries as you want which you can export it to Netherlands and sell them.

One Kilo of Gold is 45,000 euros, so now tell me when you will send the money to me for the Gold so that i can send you bank account number to send it so that we proceed from there.

Thank you.

And he is back on hangouts as well:
Elmo: Good morning...I hope that i insulted you and offended you badly...Please kindly find a place in your hear to forgive me
I know that i have insulted you and offended you badly...Please kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me
Please i really need your help urgently...Please my Mum is in serious critical condition now and it is very urgent that she go for an operation and surgery immediately
Please I am begging you in the Name of God to kindly help me to save my Mum life
Please i need your help urgently so that she can go for operation and surgery immediately
Please Doctor said that we need a cash of about 50,000 euros to 70,000euros for a successful operation and surgery...because they will invite an International Doctor for such surgery..
I will be very grateful if you kindly help me out.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
today
God bless you
Mary: You insulted me and were extremely rude
Elmo: Yes i know
And i said i am sorry
Mary: I'm not impressed
Elmo: Please can you forgive me
Please my Mum life is in serious danger now
Mary: Not my problem
Elmo: so you won,t help me
Mary: Why would I?
Elmo: Please save my mum life
I am pleading with you
Mary: A while back I tried to help but you didn't want it. You only insulted me
now I don't want to help anymore
Elmo: Please i am still pleading
Please Please
for the sake of my mum please
Mary: You only want me for money
Elmo: Please that is not truth
Mary: it is
Elmo: I really want you and but i am very frustrated here
Please don,t think like that
Mary: There's only one way to show me that you are sincere
If you refuse it's over and I will not do anything. If you accept I will help your mother
Elmo: And which is
tell me
Mary: I'm coming back to the resort in your country and you will meet me there. I have some things I want to discus with Michel and I'm talking to someone else about purchasing gold jewelry, so I'm planning to go back there
If, and only if you agree to meet me at the resort, I will help your mother.
Elmo: And i will come and meet you i promise but only if you send me someone first before you are coming back
to Ghana again
Mary: You are not in the postion to make demands
Take it or leave it
Elmo: Why must you always going to resort witthout coming to Accra
This is very strange to me
Mary: Because I like it there and I have business to discuss with Michel
Elmo: Okay give me michel mobile number
I want to call him
Mary: I told you that you are not in the position to make demands. And you might be aware of the fact that I can't make calls to africa anyway so I don't have his number, only his emailaddress
Elmo: ok send me his email address
Mary: No
Elmo: okay send me the email address of the Gold Jewelry person you are dealing with here
Mary: no
Elmo: I want to see the email communication with the GOLD DEALER
Mary: NO
Elmo: Please i want to know if he is telling you the truth
Do you really trust him now more than me
Mary: 1. it's none of your business
2. you're not in the position to make demands
3. It's none of your fucking business
Elmo: So you now trust the Gold dealer more than me
Is that what you are telling me
Mary: I'm telling you it's none of your fucking business
Elmo: I can see that you are serious angry with me
Mary: good observation
Elmo: And i keep telling you that i am very sorry
Please forgive me
it is not intentional that i didn,t come to see you
it is because all the arrangement is very strange to me.
Mary: That is not my problem
Take it or leave it

Mary
Quote:
Unfortunately I can't see the website, can you please send me some more picturesΒ with samples of what can be made? Especially the African traditional style appeals to me because that's hard to get here.Β 

Elmo: So when do you plan to come to Ghana again
I am ready to come and meet you
But I will come with my friends about 3 people
hope you don't mind

Mary didn't read these messages anymore. Let's not make this too easy for our friend.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oy veigh with Elmo and his sick mom sob story. He must have forgotten that he's supposed to provide an invoice from the doctor for that side of his scam. Now that he says a European doctor is going to come down to Ghana, maybe you can exploit that. If Mary's parents need the invoice from this new doctor then maybe she needs to email Dr. McDreamy to clarify a few things and she eventually "falls" for his large stethoscope instead. That would piss Elmo off immensely but he'd kinda be powerless since the doc is also his character. Warn the doc that sick mommy might be in danger because Elmo is verbally abusive and prone to lash out for no reason. That should calm his temper Laughing

Eurodoc must be loaded for obvious reasons and shouldn't balk about costs related to an invitation to the Mole 4E location although he'd probably still beg for BTA knowing how stupid he is. If Elmo really plans to bring 3 friends a possible tactic is for him to ask one of them to impersonate a doctor during the trip. One could be the doc, another the fake gold Elmo, leaving one part available to cast in this play. Unless he starts other drama by throwing tantrums and messes everything up with Mary completely. It would be so awesome if you were able to organize a 4 person lad "field trip" to to edge of West African civilization! If all of this were real I would be scared as hell knowing that a posse of strangers lead by an irate greedy asshat were headed in my direction.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he mentioned 3 friends, first thing on my mind was he was talking about the village people and they'd be performing YMCA at the bbq party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic