SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's going on in the USA?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this in my catcher account. Shocked

Quote:
Hello Dear,
I would really like to have good relationship with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.i decided to contact you because of the urgent of my situation here now.
I'm Amanda Williamson, Army surgeon General. from Australia. Certainly, this is to bring to your notice, that I am in United States at the moment with our troops on going peace keeping in the area, based on the situation on ground here in the military zone camp we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, I have decided to communicate via emails only.
My dear, listing to me and read this message very well, I have the sum of $ 3.600 000 millions dollars which I got from oil deal here in United States. This $ 3.600 000 millions dollars has been deposited in Citibank by the military officials and the military officials have made solid arrangements with the bank and the bank have promised to transfer the fund to any of my chosen destination as soon as i present the rightful beneficiary who will. help me to transfer the money
I decided to contact you to help me transfer the money to your account. and you will help me to invest the money in your country. Since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me transfer the fund.
Due to the United Nations policy on United States, there is a plan to move some troops out of United States and I will be among the people that will be moving out. My dear I cannot take the money to the Australia because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, i have made solid arrangements with the bank to help me transfer the money and they have accept and promised to transfer the money to my choosing destination.
Is very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soon I need to send this money out from here fast, that was why i decided to contact you to help me transfer the money.here in the military zone camp all our activities are monitored, This transfer is going to be handle legally. I want you to stand as my rightful beneficiary and help me receive the Money.
My dear, i want to plead you not to discuss this matter to any other person until the fund is transfer, I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream.
It is my intention to compensate you 40% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. As soon as you receive the transfer. i will resign as a soldier and fly to meet you in your country for the investment. also i may decide to marry from your country.
I would be grateful for your urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to help me receive the money to your account. my dear i will like to know more about you and your country also send me your pictures.
Best regard.
Gen. Amanda
Email; [email protected]

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red Dawn, but with Australians?

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That was my first thought.

Obviously, they have taken over the media since there has been no mention of it - anywhere.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first thought was bware wrote this and somehow convinced a lad it was a winning format. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I wish I could take credit, but now I will be stealing this (and several other 80s movie scripts) to pass on as acceptable formats.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hunt for red october would be a good one. I see many things going amiss as that sub which could have nukes or gold makes its way across the ocean.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silver Streak?
Goonies?
Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Top Gun?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Aussies. You just know Nurse Nasty is involved somehow.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If forms are involved in that script you know NN is involved.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful, if you keep saying his name, he'll emerge from the outback to visit us.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in United States at the moment with our troops on going peace keeping in the area

This lad isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Peace in the US....LOL!
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Very Happy

NN needs to put the jackboot in here
Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a long running conspiracy that is going according to plan. You don't really believe that Russell Crowe, Nicole Kidman, Guy Pearce and Hugh Jackman came over hear just to act in movies, do you?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads imaginations get bigger by the minute, but in this case one sees clear signs of an Aussie world take-over bid.

Tin hats on, everyone.😁🤣

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic