SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Delivery Man Can't Deliver

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long periode of inactivity I thought it was a good idea to pick up some lads again. The plan was to go after a piggy as quick as possible. No troubles, go with the flow of the lad...
Quote:
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I am Mr Marthen Lussie the USA diplomatic agent and I was sent from IMF to deliver your consignment box that value the sum of fifteen million united States dollars to you. I'm writing to inform you that I'm arrived here right now at JFK international airport with your consignment box so all I want you to do right now is to get back to me with your full delivery information such as
Your Full name.........
Your full Current home address........
Name of Your country.......
Your email address...........
Male/female............
Your #Telphone number.....
Name of your nearest airport.......

Best Regard
Mr.Marthen Lussie

But I couldn't help it.
Quote:
I am confused. What is this about?

Quote:
Your email is receive­d and the content is ­noted, inline with yo­ur massage i want use­ this medium to let k­now that this fund is­ yours of course and ­it is no way related ­with any crimes/crimi­nal acts like I told ­you before that this ­money was a compensat­ion fund/prize winner­/like lottery. The Ma­in truth about your F­und in USA is that­ your email w­on you the sum of $15 Million from LOTTERY­ COMPANY BRANCH IN USA, By a ­set-up program called­ ANNUAL WINNING ONLIN­E BALLOTING SYSTEM, T­his program called An­nual Winning Online B­alloting System is a ­program set-up by the­ World Organization, ­and Financially suppo­rted by the World Org­anization including y­our Government as wel­l to congratulate the­ Blessed Lucky winner­s of the year, so luc­kily to you, your email was among ­the earlier email th­at won this $15millio­n each to all the emails owners and that i­s how you become a wi­nner to this Winning Fund of $15Million.

Delivery man marthen lussie

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what fund you are talking about.

Quote:
Am hereby to inform you that this fund is yours of course and no way reflected to any criminal okay

I think he's called a criminal more often than he likes.
Quote:
I didn't say it was criminal. I just don't have any idea where this is comming from. Can you explain please?

Quote:
i want use­ this medium to let k­now that this fund is­ yours of course and ­it is no way related ­with any crimes/crimi­nal acts like I told ­you before that this ­money was a compensat­ion fund/prize winner­/like lottery. The Ma­in truth about your F­und in USA is that­ your email w­on you the sum of $15 Million from LOTTERY­ COMPANY BRANCH IN USA, By a ­set-up program called­ ANNUAL WINNING ONLIN­E BALLOTING SYSTEM, T­his program called An­nual Winning Online B­alloting System is a ­program set-up by the­ World Organization, ­and Financially suppo­rted by the World Org­anization including y­our Government as wel­l to congratulate the­ Blessed Lucky winner­s of the year, so luc­kily to you, your email was among ­the earlier email th­at won this $15millio­n each to all the emails owners and that i­s how you become a wi­nner to this Winning Fund of $15Million.

Quote:
Why do you keep repeating that it isn't related to any crimes? I never mentioned any crimes. This is a bit suspicious.

Quote:
I have already explain everything to you about this so you have to understand

Quote:
I still don't know how my mail ended up in the US of A. I don't know there anybody so I never send any mails to the US. How can I be a lucky winner then? Please explain.

Back to the scripts then
Quote:
I told ­you before that this ­money was a compensat­ion fund/prize winner­/like lottery. The Ma­in truth about your F­und in USA is that­ your email w­on you the sum of $15 Million from LOTTERY­ COMPANY BRANCH IN USA, By a ­set-up program called­ ANNUAL WINNING ONLIN­E BALLOTING SYSTEM, T­his program called An­nual Winning Online B­alloting System is a ­program set-up by the­ World Organization, ­and Financially suppo­rted by the World Org­anization including y­our Government as wel­l to congratulate the­ Blessed Lucky winner­s of the year, so luc­kily to you, your email was among ­the earlier email th­at won this $15millio­n each to all the emails owners and that i­s how you become a wi­nner to this Winning Fund of $15Million.

Quote:
And what is that compensation for?

Quote:
Maybe your not interested to receive your fund

Strong arguments... Very smart lad too
Quote:
I didn't tell you that I'm not interested. I just ask you a question but you don't want to answer that. You tell me that I can get compensation but you don't tell me why. Is it that hard? Do I have to guess? Why are you making this all complicated?

Quote:
Your misunderstanding how many times can I explain this to you??

Yes how can I not understand all this clear explanations?? Maybe he needs some help...
Quote:
My apologies for not understanding but you didn't answer my question. You told me that this is a compensation funds. Compensation for what? You still havent told me what the compensation is for? I have checked the meaning of compensation. This is what came up: "money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury" So can you now please clear this out for me? Thank you

Best regards,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
Is for those who lost there money through scam victims

Now we are getting somewhere
Quote:
Oh why didn't you say so in the first place? I thought it was for me late husband who lost his legs in the Congolese war in 1960. He never received any compensation for that although we have filed many complaints for that matter.
I am indeed also victim of several scams in the past but I didn't know I could receive any compensation for that so thank you for the help. Which scam are you refering to? I've been scammed when I was applying for a loan once. I've been scammed by a widow who asked me to stand as next of kind and I also applied for an online job but that turned out to be money laundy. I was convicted for the last one but I was truly not aware that I was doing something wrong!

Best regards,
Rosemary Stanford

Quote:
This fund is your compensation fund

No shit!
Quote:
Is this for all the scams together or for one of them?

Quote:
Your the one person has the fifteen millions dollars

Quote:
Yes, you told me that I would get 15 millions dollars but is this compensation for the three scams together or just for one of them? I mean, if it's just for one, there will be also compensation funds for the other aswell. Can you please verify this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Rosemary Stanford

I think he doesn't have a clue...

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, it went from consignment box, to lottery winnings, to compensation.

I like this lad. I love how he signs off, too. Like 'delivery man' is a title.
Ask him how many children he fathered

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Definitely a keeper. Send him to Bethlehem for Christmas...for it was written.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a Happy Christmas email off the delivery man, he was getting off a plane at "my nearest airport" and the IRS stopped him, he wont tell me what he was delivering but needs 100 dollars, I love the way he launches himself right into the middle of a script. I wish more lads could be like this appreciating that us baiters are busy folk and quickly move on like the delivery man. (Seems somebody got a new domain for Xmas and us playing with his toy)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the idiocy continues...
Quote:
It’s only you

Quote:
What do you mean it's only me? My question was if the compensation is for all the times I was scammed or just for one of the cases? This is important to know, as you understand.

Quote:
Yes it’s all the time you was scammed

Quote:
Oh, oke. Did you say the funds are somewhere in a consignment box?

Quote:
Yes of course

Yeah, where else would you put 15 million dollars?
Quote:
Wouldn't that be an unnecessairy risk? Why would you keep 15 million dollars in a box? You should put that money on a bank account! I don't want to lose my money, you know.

Quote:
Don’t worry about that just confirm your full delivery information to enable me proceed immediately with the consignment box

Quote:
Where is that box located now?

Quote:
I am in JFK international airport USA right now with the consignment box

He attached a photo of a guy with a big metal suitcase in an airport hall.
Quote:
Oh my God! Is that metal suitcase the consignment box??? Are you walking around on an airport with 15 million dollars in a suitcase? Are you out of your mind??

No panic...
Quote:
Am waiting for your information

Quote:
jezus man, you need to get out of there! How long are you there already? What information do you need?

copy/paste again...
Quote:
information such as
> > Your Full name.........
> > Your full Current home address........
> > Name of Your country.......
> > Your email address...........
> > Male/female............
> > Your #Telphone number.....
> > Name of your nearest airport.......
> >
Best RegardMr.Marthen Lussie

Quote:
Are you still on the airport? And why are you in the US? I live in Belgium!

Quote:
I am still in the airport because it’s my country okay. So you have to send me your address information where I can deliver your funds to you

Quote:
I live in xxxxxxxx xxx, xxxx Schoten in Belgium. Do you live in the airport?? How long are you there already?

Quote:
I will buck another flight now to your country

Quote:
Oh that's great! Let me know when you're there.

Quote:
I'm about to off the flight right now to your nearest airport so therefore I was stopped by the IRS started that you need to pay sum of $300 USD for the POSTAGE STAMP DUTY FEE to enable me complete my delivery of your Fund to your home destination address without any other further delay thanks.

No further delays?
Quote:
What's the IRS?

Quote:
IRS mean Internal Revenue Service

Quote:
And why are they interfering with the money?

Quote:
It’s for postage stamp duty

Quote:
I don't understand. The IRS is the post service?

Quote:
You have to send the fee to enable complete my delivery

Quote:
I still don't see what the IRS has to do with my money. You bring the money to me in a suitcase on a plane. Why do I have to pay the postal service? That doesn't hold any stakes.

Quote:
POSTAGE STAMP Duty fee

Caps lock arguments always work.
Quote:
Yes you told me that already but that sounds rediculous. Why would you stick a postage stamp on a suitcase which you bring to me yourself?

I think he gave up for today Smile

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a complete CRETIN he is.....have fun!

Edit: "cretin" is actually an old french word for idiot/imbecile..based on the fact that the french could not understand people from Crete.. Smile Hows that for trivial knowledge Smile

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sent me a poke...
Quote:
Let me know if you’re not interested to receive your fund??

Quote:
Why shouldn't I be interested to receive my fund. Like you said, that money is mine! It only looks like you have problems to bring it over here.

Quote:
I don’t have any problem to bring it over there ok the only money this transaction will cost you is $2,000 usd

WTF? Extra expences?
Quote:
What? Why would it cost $2,000? First you told me it was $300 and now$2,000. Explain!

Quote:
Postage stamp duty fee is $300
International delivery permit certificate fee is $700
Tax clearance fee is $400
Certificate of assurance fee is $600
Total everything is $2,000 dollars.

Quote:
What????
What's this???
Where does this all comes from?
First of all, you were going to bring the suitcase yourself so you don't need any stamps. The $300 isn't required.
What is a international delivery permit certificate, a certificate of assurence and a tax clearance?
Please explain.

Quote:
This is not for you ok it’s a mistake the only money you need to pay is $300 dollars

That was quick!
Quote:
Do you have any idea what you are doing??? I told you that the $300 isn't required since you are bringing the suitcase over here. You are not going to use the postal service, are you?

Quote:
The only thing holding me here right now with your consignment box is the $300

Quote:
I don't understand why you need $300. You can't give me a reasonable explanation for that!

This is really going nowhere. We keep running around in circles.
Quote:
The $300 is for Postage Stamp Duty Fee without the stamp duty the costume in your country will arrest me with the consignment box

Quote:
Rubbish! Why would anyone arrest you for bringing a suitcase? Nobody knows what's in it, right? And why would you put stamps on a suitcase? I have never heard of such thing.

Quote:
Forget am triad

Quote:
Pardon?

Quote:
Let me know when you’re ready to receive your fund.

Quote:
Just let me know when you arrive here at Brussels Airport.

Quote:
Without making the payment that this delivery can not be commence

Quote:
But I told you not to send it via postal service. Just bring the suitcase over here.

Quote:
I am USA diplomatic agent ok I am the one who will deliver the consignment box

Quote:
Yes, that's what I mean. Since you deliver it yourself you don't need to use the postal service and you don't need any postal stamps. That's $300 I can save with this!

Quote:
Without the postage stamp duty that this delivery will not be commence

Quote:
I still don't understand why you want those postage stamps on the suitcase.

Quote:
I'm about to off the flight last week to your nearest airport so therefore I was stopped by the IRS started that you need to pay sum of $300 USD for the POSTAGE STAMP DUTY FEE to enable me complete my delivery of your Fund to your home destination address without any other further delay thanks.

Quote:
yes, you have already told me that but it does't make any sence!
I don't understand why I have to pay for postage stamps if I don't use the postal service. Why can't you just give me a clear explanation??

Quote:
I will show you the stamp as soon as you get the fee sent

Quote:
That's not what I've asked you! Do you understand english?? Are you on drugs??
I didn't ask you to show me a stamp! I know what a stamp looks like! I've asked you to give me a clear explanation why I need such a stamp if I don't use the postal services!
Do.You.Understand.My.Question??????

He didn't reply no more so I sent him a poke.
Quote:
Are you at Brussels airport yet?

Quote:
Am still in the JFK international airport USA

Quote:
So when do you deliver the consignment box?

Quote:
Your the one holding everything now because you know that $300 is involved

Quote:
just take the $300 out of the suitcase

I think he expected this one Smile
Quote:
NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE RENEWING AND

RECONFIRMING OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS THAT WE HAVE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE

FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUNDS BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAS

BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS

TO THE BENEFICIARY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING, BECAUSE IF ANY ONE

HAS ACCESS TO DO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE MANY PEOPLES LOOSING THEIR

FUNDS. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD PROCESS RIGHT NOW AND SEND THE FEE.

Quote:
But no one has to know. It's my money, oke. I can do with it what I want. I give you the permission to take $300 from the suitcase and pay the fee. More than that, I give you the permission to take another $1000 to cover your expences.

Quote:
Good bye your playing with me joker

Is he going to give up on me?
Quote:
What??? Joker????
I insist that you bring the money to me! It's my money! I call the police if you don't bring me my consignment box!

Quote:
You refused to pay the fee okay its not my furlt goodbye

Quote:
Oke wait!
I'll pay the fee, oke.

Quote:
How do you want send it?

Quote:
Give me your bank account details and I'll send you the money.

Quote:
Can you send it through western union or Money Gram because I won’t go out without making the payment?

Quote:
No sorry, I can't. I'm blacklisted at all money courier services because I was convicted for money laundring. I told you about the online job I applied for. That's one of the reasons I was a victim of these scams. And that's why I am entitled this compensation funds.

Quote:
Can you buy iTunes gift card? Because my boss is not around now else I will send you he’s information?

Quote:
Itunes card? That's not really professional is it? Please give me your bank account and I'll make the payment as soon as possible.

Quote:
Am calling my boss to send me account okay

Quote:
Hey, when are you ready to bring the consignment box?

Oink!
Quote:
Here is the information where to remit the needed fee
Account number xxxxxx0369
Account name Ajana xxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Swift code Ecocngla
Bank addressecobank nigeria ltd lagos ngeria
ABA# xxxxx1033

Quote:
What is this??? Why do I have to send the money to a bank in Nigeria? You are in JFK airport.

Let's try for another account... Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic