SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spoof phone number scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really Eater's usual bait but I had a call from 0161562**** and feeling generous I answered it ...

Indian finance scam on spoofed UK number. Offered investment opportunity in foreign exchange trading. Offered 'trading software' and full backup. Became very excited when I said I would invest £10000 on trial basis, and handed me over to the Senior Accounts Executive. All this took 35 minutes as I was constantly called away leaving them on hold, checking my bank accounts, preparing to transfer them £10k etc.

Eventually I got bored, told the Senior Executive he was a scammer, that the trading software would empty my bank account, and that he was (insert very rude words in Hindi). He seemed rather annoyed Smile

Redacted the number- Connie

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I redacted the number because it was spoofed and is a ITP Yabadabadoo.

We don't bait spammers and we don't bait scammers that know who they called. You did not say that this call came through your baiting phone. We do not "burn" scammers by telling them that they have been baited. Given the circumstances, you are very lucky after cursing him out in one of the 22 major languages used in India.

Edit to add- I have been assured that the phone number was not an ITP but could not be called. Yabadabadoo received the call from a handset with a baiting SIM card in it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic