SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canadian guy donates 4.8 million

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the last days, I have been baiting a lad who is willing to donate 4.8 million to a retired German board manager named

Name from character: Harold Roastbeef
Harold's brother: Edward Roastbeef
Lads name: Tim Criss
Name of banking manager from Goldengate Bank: Dave Ma
Comments: Blue

Here's the current development of the bait:
At 15th November I got an email from Adam Sal, telling that he has 4.8 million euro for me and that I should contact a mail address. I got a reply on November 16th.

Note: The conversation was in German but I translated it back to English. I also redacted the website, emails and bank accounts because the bait is still ongoing.

Harold 15.Nov 23:54:
Quote:
Good evening sir,
a few days ago you told me about your fabulous winnings and that you wanted to donate something to me.
The offer fascinates me.
Let me ask you something:
In which lottery of the United States of America did you win the money?

Yours sincerely,
Harold Roastbeef

Lad 16. Nov 07:44:
Quote:
Hello Harold,
This is a personal email addressed to you. I'm Mr. Tim Criss from Palm Springs, California.
I thought Adam Sal had won the prize...
As you already know, last May I won a $40 million lottery prize and the money has changed my life for years and the life of my family, but it will not change my heart, my family is a very modest family and we will help every 5 lucky winner, I have already lost my wife and I have decided to do God's work after having had a long conversation with some clergy and prayer hours by donating a few good hearts in the world.
I don't have much to say about myself now, but I'm excited about it, so I want you and your family to be happy as I am today.
I voluntarily decided to donate € 4.800.000,00 to you and your family as part of a charity project to improve the lives of 5 lucky winners around the world.
I hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and sensibly. I will ask you to do everything you can to alleviate poverty in your region and improve the standard of living in your community.

I am very grateful for your interest in this donation and I would like to assure you that you will be very rewarded for what you have chosen.

Rest assured that you are not taking any risk because this is my lottery donation funds, for source and verification please see the following

Link: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-lotto-winner-tom-crist-to-give-40m-prize-away-1.2466610

I decided to donate to you as a lucky winner and I told some ministers what they thought was a welcome idea and promised that they would give me a list of people who could help others with my donation and throw a smile on the head in need, I decided to choose myself by going to Microsoft and Google to do a research. I decided to fly to United State of America because after winning this lottery, various taxes have fallen on me and much is coming, my pastor and my able minister in the church advise me.

I don't know what the role from Google and Microsoft is because I got the initial mail on GMX...

My donation of € 4,800,000, - may not be much for you, but I think it will contribute a long way to improving your standard of living, as my lottery has done for me in life. I would like you to fill in the information below and return to me. My church ministers will be pleased if you visit Amrica after my donation. We believe that this wonderful opportunity came from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves. And one more thing, this donation is given to you so that you can strengthen your personal affairs and generously help us to extend the hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charities near you. I have chosen you to be a part of this happy winner because we believe that giving is an expression of worship.

Send me the information below to contact my bank and receive your donation offer. Please keep this until you receive your donation of € 4.800.000,00 to your bank account, do not involve any person yet.
Full name:__________
Address:________
Condition:________
City:___________
Zip code:_______
Sex:___________
Contact phone number:_________
Next of kin: _________

Please note that I do not need your information for any other purpose, I need this information because I need to have a correct record of who I am dealing with in order to establish a better relationship with you and forward your information to my bank the transfer of your lottery donation to your bank account after verification.

I'm waiting for your answer urgently,

Greetings, from Tim Criss.

Just a regular script.

Harold 16 Nov 13:20:
Quote:
Hello Tim,
Before I send you my personal data, we need to clear two things up:
Why are you writing to me?
The electronic mail about this donation was from the nice gentleman Adam Sal.
One more question:
You didn't answer me what lottery they won the money in.
If you have answered these two questions, we are happy to continue.

Yours sincerely
Harold Roastbeef

Harold 17 Nov 09:45:
Quote:
Dear Tim,
is the deal still going on?
Please respond quickly.
Yours sincerely,
Harold J. Roastbeef

Lad 17 Nov 10:58:
Quote:
Hello, Harold Roastbeef,
This donation will be donated to you because your name and email address are among the five happy details I have, and Adam Salem is working under my foundation to contact the one whose name is looking for.
Please fill in the required information and together with a copy of your identity card let me be informed about the further procedure of your donation transfer from my transferring bank in the USA here.
EU regulations permit Harold to send his passport by mail
Please note that I won the Calgary Lotto Winner with a prize money of up to USD 40 million and forgive EUR 4,800,000.00 for the memory of my deceased wife who died of cancer. You can contact me for your information.
Greetings, Tim Criss.

Harold 17 Nov 12:03:
Quote:
Hello Tim,
my condolences on your wife.
You told me about a bank and a donation transfer.
Could you please explain to me how the donation process works.
I would actually ask my financial advisor because he knows the legal stuff, but you said I shouldn't involve anyone.

Lad 17 Nov 15:53:
Quote:
Hello Demir,
It is recommended to fill in the following information together with the document ID. Please send the following information to me so that my bank can forward it to you when you transfer your donation. Please keep this for yourself until you have your donation of 4.800.000,00 Euro on your bank account. Don't involve a person yet.
Full name: __________
Address:________
Condition:__________
City:___________
Zip code:_______
Sex:___________
Contact phone number:_________
Next Of Kin: _________
Please note that I do not need your information for other purposes, but this information because I need to have a correct record of who I am dealing with in order to establish a better relationship with you and forward your information to my bank in Transfer your lottery donation to your bank account after confirmation without error.

I'm waiting for your answer urgently,

Greetings from Tim Criss.

Harold 17 Nov 16:47:
Quote:
Hello Tim,
Well, I didn't quite get it, but I trust you.
The personal data will follow:
Full Name: Harold John Roastbeef
Address: Graue Gasse 38
Condition: widowed
City: Gammelburg
Postcode: 9|7|7|6|2
Sex: Too private
Sex was translated wrong from English to German
Contact Phone number: Currently none
Next of Kin: Please explain
The lad didn't translated it at all and poor Harold can't speak English
I attached my ID card.
Sent European Anti-Terrorism Warning from scambaitingtools.com

Yours sincerely,
Harold J. Roastbeef

Harold 17 Nov 16:54:
Quote:
Hello Tim,
I received an electronic mail from the EU anti-terrorism department after I sent them my data.
This states that the content sent constitutes a security risk.
I was also threatened with imprisonment if I tried again to send you my identity card by electronic mail.
Could we choose another way like Postident or WebID?
German Verification Methods for ID

Yours sincerely
Harold J. Roastbeef

Lad 18 Nov 06:04:
Quote:
Hello Harold,

I trust you're okay?,

The name of your personal information, your email address, your country and the cash check issued on your behalf have been forwarded to my bank (Goldengate Bank, United States of America) and the transfer unit expects a confirmation email from you as the legitimate beneficiary. You must provide my deposit reference number (REPB / AVL2017 / 28392 / USA) for verification so that Goldengate Bank can facilitate the withdrawal process of 4,800,000.00 Euros to your Landesbank account. I urge you to cooperate with my payout bank, Goldengate Bank International Bank in others, to improve a smooth and successful transfer of the donation I have donated to you to your bank account.

I am very happy and proud to help you and your family, and I suggest that you also contact the bank via the email below to open communication with the bank's remittance department so that your money can be remitted. To withdraw your donation please contact your bank account at your location.

I think the Financial Security Act stipulates that international beneficiaries like you must open an account with Goldengate Bank, which is responsible for transferring donations worldwide to your National Bank account. I have therefore attached a donation code (REPB / AVL2017 / 28392 / USA) to this message, which should be kept strictly confidential, as you will use it to receive your donation from my bank. You must immediately contact the Goldengate Bank International management as I have authorized them to cash the cheques on your Goldengate Bank account and have completed all the procedures associated with the transferring bank in order for you to successfully transfer your funds. The bank will provide you with further details on how to make the transfer. If you follow the bank's instructions exactly, you will receive within the next (24) hours the donation money that has been transferred to your Landesbank account and is available for use.

CONTACT MY PAYOUT BANK IN THE DETAILS BELOW:
Bank Name: GOLDENGATE BANK USA.
E-mail: Redacted
Bank Address: Redacted

Phone : Redacted
Fax: Redacted
Bank Director: David Ma.
Contact Goldengate Bank via the bank's e-mail address: Redacted to speed up the transaction.

PLEASE NOTE that: Your donation of 4.800.000,00 EUR has been debited from my account at my online bank transfer department. You should contact my bank for more information on how to receive your donation. Please note that your contact with GOLDENGATE BANK INTERNATIONAL includes the opening of a new bank account in your name, which automatically credits the new account with a deposit of 4,800,000.00 Euros. Then you have full access to your account and can make a transfer to your account valid bank account of your choice via their online facilities. You should be ready to open an account with Goldengate Bank as soon as you have transferred your donation to your account.

IMPORTANT: IMPORTANT: IMMEDIATELY CONTACT MY PAYMENT BANK, YOU HAVE TO SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO KNOW ME.

Please remember that the aim of this donation is to significantly improve the standard of living of the less privileged people in your region/country. Note that you were selected only once to receive this donation. This means that a subsequent annual donation may not go to you. We recommend that you take your time and use your donation wisely for projects that will last a long time for your community. I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warm home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
Greetings,

of Tim Criss.

Harold 18 Nov 12:54:
Quote:
Tim,
I have created a rough construction plan for the project "Gammel 21" which will create many jobs.
Name inspired from Stuttgart 21, a federal project that is taking forever and keeps getting more expensive
I want to know what you think.
The plan is attached.
Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef

Lad 18 Nov 14:01:
Quote:
Hello harold

I sent your approved donation receipt to my bank as proof. You should also send it by e-mail to Goldengate bank in order to arrange further processing of your donation of 4,800,000.00 Euro.

These funds should be used to develop communities that also touch life inside and outside your communities. You will plan to visit Germany one day after you have received exactly this donation for your project.

Greetings, Tim Criss.

Harold 17 Nov 14:31:
Quote:
Timmy,

I wouldn't call that a donation receipt right now.
I'd have to get it from the bank so I could deduct it from my tax bill.
Not true but extra work for the lad
It's more of a blueprint for the project.
I already live in Germany, but how about one day when Hammel 21 is finished, you visit it as an investor of the project.

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef
Coordinator of the project Gammel 21

Harold then decided to write the bank Tim mentioned:
Quote:
Good day to you,

My name is Harold John Roastbeef.

I would like to open an account with your bank which is intended for donations according to the Financial Security Act.

I am receiving a donation from my friend Tim Christ.

He also told me to give him such a code:

(REPB / AVL2020 / 28420 / USA)
Completly different number...

Could you also tell me the category of this account?

I need this to save taxes.

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef

The bank replied with that:
Bank 18 Nov 13:15:
Quote:
DATE

11/18/2019

==============================

Dear customer, (Harold Roastbeef).

We have received your e-mail and confirmation letter from MR TIM CRISS. We are instructed to transfer the ownership rights for assets to you immediately. In accordance with professional banking ethics, there are two official standard procedures for receiving donations of 4,800,000.00 euros in financial assets from this portfolio, so that you can access and claim the full amount of these donations. Please read the following information carefully.

1. A UNIVERSAL ATM CARD will be generated / activated to fully access the total donations in the value of FOUR MILLIONS EIGHT HUNDRED EURO from any ATM in your area.

2. If you have a current nationwide bank account to support the transfer of this donation, you will need to activate an online transfer account and transfer the amount online to your local bank account in your country. Would you prefer the Universal ATM Card or a NATION WIDE GOLDENGATE online account?

The following is required for each option.

OPTION 1 (ATM CARD) The universal ATM card is available at all ATMs around the world and is easy and convenient to use, just like your local bank ATM card. To opt for this option, please indicate your interest and send us your full details to generate the ATM card. Required information is your full name (as used on the card), your address (where the card would be delivered in your country).
Once we have received this information from you, we will print your name and personalize the card for you. Afterwards our connected delivery service delivers directly to your home address. In the meantime, you are expected to make an advance payment for the insurance on delivery as Nation Wide is not responsible for the insurance. Mr. Tim Criss didn't care about the delivery fee. By default, delivery cannot take place without insurance.
Our bank is responsible for creating the UNIVERSAL ATM CARD, and we have done this and printed it as soon as you provide us with the necessary information. Our delivery service delivers your ATM-CARD to you unaffected, in the amount of 4.800.000,00 Euro you only send us your data to send the package to you. if you have agreed or decide to open a new Goldengate bank account with us in our bank.

Cost of card - 670,00 € Delivery insurance - 600,00 € TOTAL = 1270,00 € EURO

OPTION 2 (ENABLEMENT OF NEW ACCOUNT OPENING) Recommended This option requires you to activate an online transfer account with us in order to transfer funds from our bank to your bank account in your country.
We will open the account in your name and make an electronic credit of € 4.80.000,00 to the new account. We will send you the account details (URL, account login and PIN, account number, etc.). In this way, you can electronically transfer donations from any computer in the world to your local bank account. Each transfer takes 1-2 business days to be credited to your country's bank account within 24 hours.

Account Activation Opening Balance:

(1) Silver account (capacity - 200.000 € - 1.000.000 €) opening balance - 1600,00 €

(2) Gold Account (Capacity - 1.000.000 € - 2.000.000 €) Opening Balance - 1900,00 €

(3) Platinum account (capacity - € 2.000.000 - € 4.800.000) Opening balance - € 2300.00

We sincerely hope that the above information is helpful to you. Please make your choice from the above information and provide us with details to proceed. If you have any questions or further explanations, do not contact us to notify us.
At Goldengate Bank, we value the opportunity to provide you with better service.

RL, account login and PIN, account number, etc.). In this way, you can electronically transfer donations from any computer in the world to your local bank account. Each transfer takes 1-2 business days to be credited to your country's bank account within 24 hours. From

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank Address: 8530 La Mesa Blvd Ste. 300, La Mesa, 91942 United States of America.

Phone: Redacted

Fax: Redacted

Thank you for choosing Goldengate Bank International, United States of America.

CONFIDENTIAL FROM GOLDENGATE BANK INTERNATIONAL.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for use by the person or entity to whom they are addressed. No person other than the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient may transmit, distribute or reproduce this e-mail or the information contained herein.

Harold 18 Nov 14:43:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I have two things to apologize for.

1. I didn't find your mail at first because it was in the spam folder. I can't figure out why.

2. I forgot to attach the plan to what follows now.

I'd also like to open the account in person.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Coordinator of the "Gammel 21" project

Bank 18 Nov 16:13:
Quote:
DATE

11/18/2019

==============================

Opening a Goldengate account costs you €2300 to raise the entire €4,800,000 donation in your name. This amount will be credited to your Goldengate bank account with the ATM UNIVERSAL CARD, which will be delivered unaffected to your home address. You can transfer from your Goldengate online account to another bank account to withdraw a daily amount of €100,000.00 per day as an international limit from your country account.

We will send you the details of your Goldengate bank account (URL, account login and PIN, account number, etc.). In addition, we will not issue your ATM Universal Card in your name until your payment of €2300 has been received for opening your new Goldengate account account and the bank representative will successfully deliver your ATM Universal Card to your home address in your country Germany. Your new Goldengate account will be credited as soon as your balance of €21,500,000.00 has been credited to your account.

The required payment is only €2300 to open your new Goldengate bank account in your name.

Please confirm that we can send you the bank details that you will use for the €2300 account creation fee before creating your new Goldengate account.

Harold 18 Nov 16:39:
Quote:
Dear Goldengate Bank
How do you do?

You can send out the bank details.

However, I need a donation receipt from you first.

The recipient of the donation should be Gammel 21 e. V..

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 18 Nov 17:24:
Quote:

Your transfer payout was deposited by Tim Criss with goldengate b4nk, who made further deposits from his American lottery fund to other beneficiaries.

Here in this email, we will attach your donation receipt, which will serve as proof of payment, and your donation transfer will be activated for credit to your new Goldengate bank account once the account opening fee of €2300 has been paid.

Please provide us with the official bank details of the agent that you will use for the payment.

Harold 18 Nov 17:31:
Quote:
Good evening sir,
Thank you for the receipt.
Only my financial advisor knows the bank details.
Could you give me your bank details so I can make the transfer?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 18 Nov 18:09:
Quote:

It is recommended to make a transfer of 2300 € to the official agent account. As soon as he has received your payment, he can transfer the fee by bank transfer to the bank to open your new goldengate account in your name. Save the donation of € 4,800,000.00 in your home country Germany Hammelburg to procure it.

Below you will find the bank information you will be using:

Bank Name ::: Redacted
Account name ::: Redacted
Account number ::: Redacted
IBAN no.: Redacted
Swift Code ::: Redacted
Bank address: Redacted

Once the account is created, a fee of 2300 Euros will be scanned and the proof of payment sent to us so that your Goldengate account is open and active for use on your behalf.

Sincerely yours, wait for your proof of payment
Mr David Ma

Harold 18 Nov 18:14:
Quote:
Good evening sir,

How do you do?

I will not be able to make the transfer today, but I will make it tomorrow. Could you also send me the website of your bank?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 18 Nov 18:39:
Quote:

Here's the bank website:

Redacted

Payment should be made on time tomorrow morning so that your bank account in your name is open and valid. Your new account number and further information will be sent to you after receipt of payment.

Harold 18 Nov 18:44:
Quote:
Good evening sir,

would also be possible tomorrow at noon, since I have senior gymnastics from tomorrow again from 7 to 15 o'clock?

Yours sincerely
Harold M Roastbeef

Bank 18 Nov 18:54:
Quote:

Yeah, it's good.

Mail us the proof after the payment has been made.

Harold 19 Nov 14:59:
Quote:
Good evening sir,

A problem occurred during the bank transfer.
I had forgotten that my financial advisor has an overview of my remittances.
He approached me about the transfer and had blocked it for security reasons because he suspected fraudulent activities.
But I trust you completely, because your website looks trustworthy and you have answered all my questions professionally so far.

Can we possibly process the payment in such a way that I personally meet an agent of the bank?

I was going on vacation before December 24 anyway.

It would be good if you would answer me as soon as possible so that I can book the flight and the hotel.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 15:09:
Quote:

Attention,

You must do your utmost to pay exactly this fee, as the donation amount of

4,800,000.00 was only paid out after it was credited to your new Goldengate bank account, which will be created in your name.

I'm only talking to one of our bank agents here in the United States and he said if you can make the payment to a German account, he can use his card here at the bank to pay for the account creation process we can complete. Setting up your account when you release your donation money or if you may also be able to make a payment by Bitcoin bank transfer will be quicker because the Goldengate bank transferring the money will not authorize the customer visit without the obligation of your payment of 2300 Euros.

Please understand the guidelines of our bank.

Mr. David Ma.

Harold 19 Nov 15:13:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I can try it again with an account from Germany, but I can't guarantee that this will work.

I cannot use Bitcoin because the exchange process in Germany is very difficult because of the BaFin.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 15:31:
Quote:

I have informed the policeman here at the bank and as soon as the payment of 2300 € has been transferred to his account in Germany, he must transfer the fee by bank transfer so that we can receive your payment here at the bank and complete your Goldengate bank opening.

You are 100% guaranteed safe and receive your donations after the payment of €2300 has been transferred to your new Goldengate account. Here, too, we will provide you with all relevant evidence of certainty.

You will receive the bank details in our next e-mail.

Please keep this transaction safe and do not pass it on to anyone who will discourage your confidence in receiving these funds.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 19 Nov 15:36:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I have found the login data from my second account again, over which my advisor has no control.

This attempt should work, but I haven't used the account for a long time.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 15:41:
Quote:

Well, this should be your personal account and you must keep it secret for your personal use. Try to pay to the account we have set up and send us the proof by e-mail for confirmation.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 19 Nov 15:42:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I need the data from your account in Germany, because this account is not yet converted to the IBAN system.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 15:45:
Quote:

Bank details will be sent shortly.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 19 Nov 15:59:
Quote:

Here are the bank details you will use below.

Name ::: Redacted

IBAN ::: Redacted
BIC ::: Redacted
Bank name ::: Redacted
Amount to be transferred ::: € 2300 euro

Address ::: Redacted

After the account creation fee of 2300 € has been transferred, please send us the

Proof of payment to successfully create your new Goldengate account by purchasing your entire Goldengate account.
Donation money in the amount of 4.800.000,00 € in cash to your account CARD will be sent to you.

Sincerely yours, wait for your proof of payment,

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 19 Nov 16:24:
Quote:

Send us proof of payment by e-mail after payment has been confirmed.

Harold 19 Nov 16:26:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

my grandchildren arrived ten minutes ago and are staying for two hours.

However, I will make the transfer today, so that the money will in the best case come today.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Project manager of the "Gammel 21" project

Bank 19 Nov 16:38:
Quote:

We look forward to your payment to speed up the creation of your new Goldengate account today.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 19 Nov 17:41:
Quote:
Good evening, Mr. Ma,

Because it is a German account, I was able to convert the IBAN to a bank code and account number.

I made the transfer and made a screenshot of the receipt for printing.

Would this reciept be enough for you?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 17:54:
Quote:

After the proof of payment has been received and noted, we have informed Redacted that we will inform you after receipt of payment that the creation of your goldengate account has been completed. Please have some patience with us, confirmed when the 2300 euros have left your account? We look forward to your prompt response.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 19 Nov 17:56:
Quote:
Mr. Ma,
According to my bank the transfer can take up to 3 days because of the old system.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 19 Nov 18:04:
Quote:

Please note that we will inform you before Friday when payment has been received to complete your new goldengate online account.

Please be patient with us to successfully complete your donation transfer to your goldengate online account.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold decided to tell Tim about the progress.
Harold 19 Nov 18:20:
Quote:
Hello Tim,

how are you?
The account opening's almost closed.
I want to thank you again for the donation.
Thanks to you, the people of Hammelburg will soon be able to live better.
I have already contacted architects and construction companies: Construction will start in June 2020 at the earliest.
I cordially invite you to the planned opening in 2021.

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef
Project manager of the project Gammel 21

Lad 19 Nov 19:33:
Quote:
Hello harold

Thank you very much for your e-mail reply, I am busy these days. I received an email from my bank when your account was created and I believe that your donation of 4.800.000,00 Euro will be credited to you with little time and you will have full access for use.

I look forward to visiting your country (Germany Gammelburg) to discuss the project and development of this
to see the donations. Please open your mind to make good use of these funds in and around your communities.
I look forward to meeting you in person at the planned opening in 2021.

Greetings,
Tim Criss.

Harold 20 Nov 06:24:
Quote:
Hello Tim,

I'll be able to use the money well.
I was a board member of a big company before I retired.
As a small gift because of the donation I ordered a Rolex for you.
What address should I send it to?

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef
Project leader of the project Gammel 21

Lad 20 Nov 14:41:
Quote:
Good morning Harold Roastbeef,
Thank you very much for your e-mail, please we have here a time difference to Germany and I am very pleased to visit you one day.

Save the Rolex present for when I visit. I can get it. I appreciate your concern and thanks.
I hope that you will soon receive your donation of 4,800,000.00 from the goldengate bank.

Greetings,
Tim Criss.

Bank 20 Nov 17:50
Quote:

We are still looking forward to your payment for account creation. We will inform you as soon as this has been received.

Be patient with us.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 21 Nov 14:11:
Quote:

It is recommended to confirm the payment of your account creation fee of 2300 euros if the payment has been debited from your account because Redacted did not receive this payment on the
account has received.

We look forward to your positive response as soon as possible.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 21 Nov 14:26
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I'm sorry that I couldn't keep you up to date, I don't have much time for e-mails at the moment because I'm very busy planning "Gammel 21".

When I tried to log into my second account's online banking today, I received a message telling me to contact customer service.

Customer Service informed me that the bank account had been frozen for further investigation as suspicious activity had been discovered.

The money was transferred back from the bank to my main account.

Could we arrange it so that I pay the money personally and you send me the card by mail to my address?

I would pay the flight and hotel costs up to 7700€.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Harold 21 Nov 17:21:
Quote:
Mr. Ma,

I need a quick feedback.

The construction date is already fixed and the payment of the construction company starts in January.

I have also applied for a loan for the payment, which is why I urgently need the donation money.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Harold mailed Tim because the bank didn't respond.
Harold 22 Nov 13:25:
Quote:
Hello, Tim,

the bank hasn't answered me for days.

Could you contact the bank because it's urgent?

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef

Lad 22 Nov 16:35:
Quote:
Hello Harold John Roastbeef
I received a reply from my bank and they told me that they were still waiting for you to pay the new account fee before they could complete your new Goldengate online account.

Please follow the instructions to receive this donation of 4.800.000,00 Euro. Sorry, I didn't answer you in time because I was busy with my new foundation program.

Let me know when donations from the Goldengate Bank were received. OK, THEN.

Greetings, Tim Criss.

Bank 22 Nov 14:21:
Quote:

I have informed the account holder Redacted that the payment has been refunded to you by the bank. Depending on the status of your new Goldengate account, it is already 99% successful. You must be sincere to receive the 2300 Euros, as the invitation to the United States costs a lot for you and it is a great pleasure to complete the remittance release of your €4,800,000.00 donation available in your new Goldengate so that you can access your money immediately in your country of Germany.

Believe and maintain your confidence in this financial transaction. You will be very happy to receive this cash donation on your new Goldengate bank account. You will also be sent the new account information with instructions on how to use it to transfer your donation.

Try your best to make a payment to the account in Poland that we sent you when you completed your new online account.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 22 Nov 14:37:
Same Mail as previous
Harold 22 Nov 16:42
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

via my second account, I can no longer make payments until the investigations have been completed, as I have already told you.

Through the main account I have the problem with my financial advisor, who is involved until the end of 2021, so I cannot make the payment with it.

I can pay the money for the flight, I've got enough reserves for it.

If the payment of the 2300€ takes place in another country I can also fly there.

The personal way is probably the only way to handle this quickly.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Harold 22 Nov 17:26:
Quote:

You plan to make the payment directly to the account in Poland, and the accountant here in USA is just right to receive your payment by transfer card on his account and pay the opening fee for your Goldengate online account to effect the activation of your new account in your name. With the goldengate online account, you can easily transfer money to your Germany account with instructions. The account creation fee of 2300 euros must be transferred to the Polish account and sent to us by e-mail to confirm the payment. This is a great opportunity for you.

We have received an email response from your DONOR Tim Criss. We've told him we're still looking forward to your payment. If possible, tell one of your friends or acquaintances about it in order to

To assist you in transferring your donation money in the amount of 4,800,000.00 in cash Goldengate account.

Goldengate Bank looks forward to your positive feedback.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 22 Nov 19:03:
Quote:
Mr. Ma,

I tried it again with my main account, but the payment was blocked again by my financial advisor.

I can give you my financial advisor's e-mail so you can maybe clear it up.

The e-mail would be Redacted

Bank 23 Nov 00:55:
Quote:

We understand your honesty, but we know that goldengate bank's policies do not allow third parties to provide useful information in financial transactions such as donations. Ask one of your relatives to help you transfer 2300 euros from his bank account. You will be happy to transfer your donation of 4.800.000,00 Euro to your new Goldengate account.

It is our goal that you receive your donations successfully. All legal documents will be sent to you for confirmation.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 23 Nov 11:56:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,

I'm afraid I don't have a relative of the time for that.

My brother Eddy lives in the USA and is very busy.

Could you issue a power of attorney on my financial advisor because he would be the only person who gets the money transferred quickly.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Harold 23 Nov 20:29:
Quote:
Mr. Ma,
is there another way to make the payment?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Harold 25 Nov 15:54:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ma,
I want to pay the fee for the account as soon as possible.
Could you please answer the last two mails as quickly as possible?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 25 Nov 16:13:
Quote:

Sorry I didn't get back to you on time, a lot of official orders at my desk. Please note that the payment of 2300 Euros does not concern our lawyer and you must be honest in order to receive the payment according to the order to execute the donation transfer to your new Goldengate bank account or we also accept payments to a PayPal account that will be sent to you for payment.

You can also show us your credit card to access the amount of 2300 Euros and debit it from your account. In this way you ensure that your new online Goldenget account is opened in your name and that 4,800,000.00 euros are available for the transfer of your donation in the amount of €.

If possible, we can also open another bank account for you in Italy, as our branch manager has an account with the Italian bank as his European domicile account.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 25 Nov 16:33:
Quote:

Hello, sir,

Make sure that one of your relatives can assist you with the transfer of the account creation payment of 2300 Euros from his bank account to our agent account in Poland, or we will provide you with an Italian account. You may be able to send the payment as Bitcoin. At Goldengate Bank, this is also acceptable for discussions in the currency. Visit an Internet café near you where you can ask an employee to transfer the payment as Bitcoin to our Bitcoin account. Confirm and inform us immediately.

Bitcoin or PayPal payments are possible, this is a digital transfer.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 25 Nov 17:55:
Quote:
Hello, Mr. Ma,
my second account was finally unlocked again.
However, I cannot make payments to the accounts from Germany and Poland.
Could you send me the Italian bank account?
I also transfer 2500 Euro to you because of your effort.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef

Bank 25 Nov 19:04:
Quote:

You are 100% insured and have the guarantee that you will receive your new goldengate online account, after which the account opening fee will be transferred. All you have to do is make a bank transfer to our bank account.

Below you will find the bank information you will be using:

ACCOUNT NAME: Redacted

NAME OF THE BANK: Redacted

N. CONTO: Redacted

IBAN: Redacted

SWIFT-CODE: Redacted

ADDRESS: Redacted

After receipt of payment, the transfer will be scanned friendly and the proof of payment will be sent to us so that your new goldengate online account will be created completely in your name.

Sincerely yours, wait for your proof of payment,

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 25 Nov 21:02:
Quote:

Make the bank transfer and send us an e-mail with the transfer receipt for confirmation.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 26 Nov 15:11:
Quote:

We sincerely await your payment receipt to receive the full account opening details.

Keep us up to date as soon as possible.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 26 Nov 16:36:
Quote:
Hello, Mr. Ma,
the transfer has been made, the receipt is in the attachment.

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef
Project Manager "H21"

Bank: 26 Nov 17:03:
Quote:
Please confirm and send the proof of payment, we have not received it yet.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Harold 26 Nov 17:05
Quote:
Good evening, Mr. Ma,
I'm sorry, I forgot the attachment!
I'll attach it here.

Yours sincerely
Harold John Roastbeef
Project Manager "H21"

Bank 26 Nov 17:21:
Quote:

The payment has been received, but we could not display it.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 26 Nov 17:24:
Quote:

The proof of payment cannot be displayed. Please check it from your side and send it again as PDF.

Mr. Dave Ma.

Bank 26 Nov 18:00:
Quote:

The transfer document does not open. Please check it from your side and send it again.

Mr. Dave Ma.

This is my first bait. Suggestions and tips are welcome.

Last edited by zulu1001 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE!! You've kept this bait going quite well - great job! Have you reported the bank account to a moderator? Their names are in green.
GREAT job keeping them on the hook! Where would you like to go with this next?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing a good job stringing him along!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Keep up the good work Young Padawan!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zombini is your man when it comes to Mr Tom

Quote:
This is my first bait. Suggestions and tips are welcome

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank accounts are already reported.
Harald is a busy on the project but he is quite old.
He could get a stroke, die and then his brother Terry will need to sort that out with Tom.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good. I saw the lad's name and thought it looked very familiar!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick note, when posting baits, please do not use excessive leeting. Actually, avoid leeting all together if at all possible. Some of our members use text to speech software and this kind of leeting makes your bait unreadable to them. Other members may be using online translators and the leeting can mess with those as well.

I understand you don't want a lad finding the bait, however you can easily get around with without leeting by simply changing the names for the purposes of posting. Also, some names are common enough not to need leeting ever. For example, if your lad or character is named Jim, it is never necessary to write j1m as that name is so common. If the name is less common, simply put something else in. H4r4ld J0hn K0chbr4t3n could easily have just been written as Harry James, Jim Kochi or anything

Separately, nice start and congrats on getting the bank accounts.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme, sorry for the excessive leeting. I changed it now in the main post.

New messages:

Tim had written to Harold to check if he is going to do the transfer:
Lad 27 Nov 11:38:
Quote:
Hello, Mr. Harold,

I have not received a positive response from you. Please confirm that your donation process has been completed after you have transferred your 4,800,000.00 donation to your Goldengate bank account. I also sent an email to my bank to check the status of your donation.
Did the transferring Goldengate Bank receive your payment while processing your new account?

I look forward to your reply,
Greetings, TIM CRISS.

Harold to Bank 27 Nov 14:35:
Quote:
How do you do?

here the further attempt to send you the receipt.

I recommend that you contact your IT department.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Project Manager "Gammel 21"

Harold wrote Tim about the progress:
Harold to Tom 27 Nov 15:10:
Quote:
Hello Tim,

I'm sorry I couldn't keep you up to date the last few days, I was sick and had to keep talking to the architects.

There were some complications, so I had to repeat the payment.

The transfer is now out of my bank, it should arrive soon.

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Leader "G21"

Bank 27 Nov 15:44:
Quote:

The payment reciept has been received and I have informed the department. As soon as the payment is received, we will keep you informed.

Do you have any idea how many days it will take to think?

Mr Dave Ma.

Harold to Bank 27 Nov 15:50:
Quote:
Good evening,

what do you mean?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Project Manager "Gammel 21"

Bank 27 Nov 17:22:
Quote:

We will keep you informed as soon as the amount of 2500 € has been credited to the Redacted account in ITALY. Account creation payment is all Goldengate is waiting for to complete your new Goldengate online account. Your €4,800,000.00 donation will be credited with information to transfer to any other bank account in your country.

We would also provide you with your new goldengate online account with login/password and other information for online access to your donation funds for transfer.

Mr Dave Ma.

Last edited by zulu1001 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats...seems nothing can go wrong now, a dypu'll have your money soonest!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim replied Harold(28 Nov 01:09):
Quote:
hello harold r,

Thank you for keeping me posted.

I have also received an email response to your donation transfer update from goldengate bank. They are still waiting for the payment of your creation fee before donations of 4.800.000,00 Euro on your new account can be credited to your name. Always keep me up to date after you have received your transfer money.

Thank you
Tim Criss

Goldengate also wrote Harold because surprisingly the payment hasn't arrived yet(29 Nov 14:32):
Quote:

It is recommended to confirm from your bank or to check your account if your account opening fee is refunded since the ITALY account holder has indicated that he has not received such a payment of 2500 Euros to his account.
Check from your side and inform us as soon as possible at goldengate bank. Now you can open your new goldengate online account and access your donations of 4,800,000.00 Euro.

Mr. David Ma.

Harold 29 Nov 15:17:
Quote:
Hello, Mr. Ma,

the money's already out at my bank.

Now the transfer just has to arrive at the bank in Italy.

A Euro-transfer from Germany to Italy takes 4-5 days according to my bank.

They also said that I can access my donations now.

Could you send me the login for online banking?

Yours sincerely
Harold J Roastbeef
Manager Hammel 21

Bank 29 Nov 16:38:
Quote:
Thank you very much for your quick answer. We will keep you informed about the next steps in the final activation of your new goldengate online account after receipt of the 2500 Euro.
Please be patient with us so that the transferring goldengate bank can better redeem the total donation amount of € 4,800,000.00 in your new online account under your name.

Without the payment of 2500 € we cannot give out your Goldengate online access data.

Mr. David Ma.

The 29th November was dramatic. Harold had got a stroke on the night while he was talking with architects about his project. It is uncertain if he survives the stoke. The hospital of Gammelburg informed his brother Edward, who informed Tim.
Eddy 30 Nov 19:07:
(Following mails aren't translated anymore)
Quote:
Dear Tim Criss,
my name is Edward Roastbeef and I am the brother from Harold Roastbeef. My brother gave me your e-mail because you wanted to donate money to him. Unfortunately I have to tell you that my brother had a stroke last night and is in hospital.
Could you send me all the details of what his project were?

Best regards,
Edward Roastbeef

Lad 30 Nov 21:39:
Quote:
Hello Mr Edward,

Your mail was received and noted down, I'm Mr. Tim Criss and i donated the sum of €4,800,000.00 (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand EURO) to (MR. Harold Roastbeef) name and the transferring funds is with my Bank at Goldengate Bank International United State of America. The transfer is awaiting for the release into (Mr Harold Roastbeef) new goldengategate account but i received email respond from my Bank at Goldengate Bank on Friday 29th November stating that they have not yet received the Goldengate Online Account Creation charge payment of €2500 euro from (Mr. Harold Roastbeef).
Once the transferring bank received this very payment they would be able to credit the donation funds into his account without any cost of delay. Please do informed Mr. Harold Roastbeef to confirmed if payment has left his account or he should confirmed from his bank to know the situation of things over the delay reflection funds of his payment???.

Your sincere response is awaiting,

Best Regards, From Tim Criss.

Eddy 30 Nov 22:22:
Quote:
Dear Tim Criss,
I can not talk to him because he is unconscious. I don't even know if he survives that stroke.
He had a project. Could you please tell me everything about that project he planned?
If the Goldengate Bank isn't receiving the 2500€, I will pay the amount.

Best regards,
Edward Roastbeef

Last edited by zulu1001 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I logged the a IP from the lad. South Africa. Will try again on the bank to check if they are the same person.

New messages:
Lad 30 Nov 23:34:
Quote:
Hello Mr Edward,

I have email the transferring Goldengate Bank and i will be waiting for their email response by Monday Morning because it's weekend here... please you are advise to follow them up for the procedure as to enable you received the transferred donation funds of €4,800,000.00 Euro into the New Goldengate Online Bank Account upon the transferring bank option payment of €2500 euro.
The Goldengate bank have received the legal document and insurance proof that covered the transferring donation funds of €4,800,000.00, here's the bank email address (Redacted) for more instruction in receiving the donation funds there in your Country Germany. also informed them to furnish you with the available Banking details for the Account Creation payment of €2500 euro to enable you have full access in receiving the donation funds without delay.

Kindly get me informed to know the situation of things on Monday,

Best Regards, Mr. Tim Criss.

Eddy 1 Dec 12:18:
Quote:
Dear Tim Criss,
I don't live in Germany. I'm living in the US.
And could you also answer my question I have asked you?

Best regards
Edward Roastbeef

Eddy 1 Dec 12:49:
Quote:
Dear Tim Criss,
Please upload all files Harald has given you about the project to this drive:
Redacted
I set up a website mimicking an Upload Server that logs his IP

Best regards
Edward Roastbeef

Lad 2 Dec 15:26:
Quote:
Good Morning Mr Edward,

Please you are advise to email the transferring Goldengate bank on their email i send to you earlier on and they will instruct you on the process in receiving the transferring donation funds of 4,800,000.00 euro because the donation funds has already been converted to euro in transfer to (Mr. Harold Roastbeef) as the rightful beneficiary of this funds.
Also provide payment of the account creation charge which amounted to 2500 euro paid to them in receiving the total donation funds of 4,800,000.00 euro cash into the Goldengate new online account that was open on Harold Roastbeef name.

I urgently look forward to your speed response.

Regards, TIM CRISS.

Eddy 2 Dec 18:20:
Quote:
Good evening Tim Criss,

I have heard my brother Harold has already transfered the payment.
Nevertheless, I will contact the bank.
And please upload the content Harold had sent you or mail them to me.

Best regards,
Tim Criss

Eddy to Bank 2 Dec 18:28:
Quote:
Good morning sir,
my name is Mr. Edward Roastbeef and I am the brother from Harold John Roastbeef, who is unavailable because he had a stroke. Did the transfer my brother made already arrive?

And could you please upload all blueprints Harold had sent you to this URL:
Redacted

Best regards,
Edward Roastbeef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best wishes to Harold!

Perhaps the lad wants to wish Harold a speedy recovery too? Or maybe send him a Christmas card Very Happy

zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea however I just saw that the lad had wrote him:
Lad 2 Dec 15:35:
Quote:
Good Morning Mr Harold,

Please explain better to me if you accept the donation transfer funds of 4,800,000.00 to be transferred to (Mr Edward Roastbeef) who claim his your BROTHER that you authorize him to received the transfer donation funds on your behalf>????
I have also email the transferring Goldengate bank upon the required payment of your new golden gate online account and they replied back to me that they have not received any payment of 2500 euro from your side...You have to get the fee cleared to the transferring bank to enable you have full access to your new goldengate online account in receiving your donation funds as agreed.

Kindly get me informed asap to know the situation on ground,

Regards, DR. William Smith.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the stroke and all, Harold will probably not be able to respond..or perhaps his ability to type is srevely ipmriaed

zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, I heard that he is in an artificially induced coma and has low chances of surviving.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow no Sad

Good story!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic