SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shock and Awa; a Captain Mal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my earliest baits, featuring the kind of scam I've received more than any other - the refugee script. It began on 1 May 2007.

The Cast

Ann Awa, “a Liberian national but presently resident in Dakar-Senegal under refugee”
Mark Johnson, the first barrister
Robert Kindman, the replacement barrister, who got called “Kidman” throughout

Malcolm Reynolds, retired US Marine
Petterson Zema, fake Lad and dollar chopper

Without further ado...

Good Day Dearest One,
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy codition. While searching,i came accross your contact address and decided to contact you,to write you because I have no other alternative. Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels I have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death because, the money is a huge amount 7.5 million us dollars presently in Bank. I am afraid I dont know how and where to start about it. Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently as i will explain more to you and we can discuss fully and God will always bless you for your help which I know you shall never regret as I am going to take you as my caretaker. I am Waiting eagerly to hear from you. Please i like you to email me on my mail box -([email protected]) Regards
Miss Ann Awa..

Miss Awa,
I don't know where to start either. I think I need to know more. Please explain.
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

Dear........ Mr.Malcolm Reynolds,
Thanks you for your interest to help me in this matter. God almight will bless you for caring and willingness to help me in this matter that will be for our mutual benefit when concluded.
I want to help me receive the money in your position from the Bank whereby i will grant you the necessary letter of authority for you to deal directly with them on my behalf. You know that my refugee status here does not permit me to claim the money in my name and couple that i do not have foreign bank account or local account hence, i solicit for your assistance.
So what we will do is that a lawyer will be contacted here to prepare whatever the legal documents that will give you authority to transact on my behalf and receive the money in your name. So I need you to forward your complete name, address, phone number so that I will meet a lawyer to start the work for the legal documents for you to receive the money.
Ater you receive the money, i will come to your country and stay there unitl i decide what i can do.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
God bless you,
Miss Ann Awa..

Ms Awa,
I'm still astonished that you took the risk here. You can scarcely know anything about me. Suppose you'd chosen poorly?
I will tell you this - I'm a commercial pilot with a background of 14 years in the United States Marine Corps. I don't know if that makes a difference to you.
My full name is Malcolm Paul Reynolds of 2/33 Stuart Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia 0870; my telephone number is (03) ---- ----.
I guess it's over to you now. Exactly where are you?
Malcolm Reynolds

08 May 2007
Dear Uncle Malcolm Reynolds,
Thanks for your concern and your williness to assist me. I hope this finds you well and healthy.I am glad to read from you. As you may wish to know, My full name is Miss Ann Awa, I am 23 years old. I am a Liberian national but presently resident in Dakar-Senegal under refugee due to the crisis in my country which took the life of our father and mother and compelled most of us to leave the country for our safety and I need your help to start a new life.
I have been hidding in Senegal under refugee because of fears of the people that killed my father I witnessed how my father was killed in my country, I made up my mind to fly out of Africa so that i can start a new life with this funds my father left behind. I thought it wise to search for a foreign partner who can admit to help me transfer this funds into his country on my behalf so that i can easily move out of Africa for safety.
I recieve your information you sent to me, and by tomorrow I will use it go to a lawyer who can help us prepar needed legal documents on your favour which I will submit to the bank to enable the bank coperat with you during the transfer, as soon as I come from the lawyer I will contact tell you my discusion with the lawyer.
I have attached my picture and in one of the picture you will see my late father and late mother when we are our house in my home town before the problem come up. You can reach on this telephone number +221 439 87 90, please this telephone number is where the refugee's recieve call in camp and anytime you call tell the prerson that you want to talk me and he will send for me and I will come and speak with you.
I thank once again.
Yours,
Ann Awa.

Dear Uncle Malcolm Reynolds,
I hope you recieve the mail I sent to you yesterday. I have visited a finacial lawyer today who will help us getting those needed documents from the bank and he ask me to come back tomorrow becuase he will go to legal centers to confirm how much those needed legal documents will cause and i should come by tomorrow for information. So I will go to the lawyer office by tomorrow morning and i will get back to you. please I do look forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours
Ann.

Dear Malcolm,
I am worried about your delay responding to me but I am happy reading from you now. thanks for your mail and your picture. In the picture which I sent to you, I was with my late father and mother and other family friends and also with my younger sister who die during the crisis in my country Liberia.
Please send my greetings to your girlfriend Inara. Regarding the matter, I visited the office of the finacial lawyer who will help us in getting those needed documents which I will submit to the bank to enable them release and transfer the funds to you. The lawyer told me, that he will get us a power of attorney on your favour and a nomination latter which be sign in the high court. The lawyer said all this will cause us $1600.00, but I tried to plead with him, and he said he will teke from us $1100.00 and that's last he can take. Below the contact of the lawyer, Please you can contact him and discuss with him, becuase he siad as soon as he recieve the money he will get those needed documents for us and he said it will take him 3 to 4 days to get those documents.
JOHNSON ASSOCIATE AND CHAMBERS.
TEL: +221 466 24 23.
EMAIL: [email protected]
C/O :BARRISTER MARK JOHNSON.
Dear Malcolm, please try and help me, I will like you to contact the lawyer and conclude arrangement with him so that the bank will transfer the funds to you. I always count on you and look forward to come over and join you so that I can start a new life, becuase the situation I am into here is very very bad. Thank you and God bless you.
Yours,
Ann.

Ann,
You haggled with a lawyer? That's a first! I thought lawyers worked on a take-it-or-leave-it basis, but hey, you learn something new every day.
I'm sorry about the delay in replying but I've spent two days in hospital for some fairly intensive treatment on an old leg injury (caused by a car crash) and thus nowhere near a terminal.
I'll contact this Mark Johnson for confirmation.
In the meantime, how are you bearing up?
Malcolm

And here's my favourite kind of target.

Attn: Barrister Mark Johnson
I am Malcolm Reynolds, partner to Ms Ann Awa. She spoke to you recently on legal matters. Please confirm this.
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

The Lad replied... but didn't write anything!

Mr Johnson,
I received your message but there was no text.
Please resubmit.
Malcolm Reynolds

Dear Malcolm,
I thank you for your concern. I am sorry for your leg problem, I hope you are doing fine today. Yes, lawyers are like that, but I plead with this very lawyer for some hours and I explained my condition here in Senegal and he understood becuase he knows very well about the crisise in my country Liberia. Right now, i am taking care of my situation here and managing my life the little I can, and I am hoping for better life in future through your assistance. Thanks so much and I count on you always.
Yours truly,
Ann.

Ann,
Thanks for that. My leg should be fine, if properly treated. It was a compound fracture with multiple lacerations - really ugly. The really bad thing is that I can't get full flight certification until it's fully healed - most aircraft need foot controls still.
I had a message from Mark Johnson, but it was completely blank! I let him know about it. It's not a promising start.
Malcolm

My dearest Malcolm,
I hope you are doing fine today. I just want thank you becuase I visited the office of the lawyer Barrister Johnson, and he told me that he recieved mail from you last week and he has respond to you but he has never had from you again. I just want thank you for your effort and I hope you will conclude arrangement with the lawyer to enable him secure those needed documents on time, so that I will submit it to the bank for immediate transfer of funds to your position. I will looking forward to hear good news from you. I just pray that I will start a new life soonest from your assistance. thanks and God bless you.
Yours truly,
Ann.

Ann,
Mark Johnson replied to me, but the message was BLANK - as in, no gorram text! Could you please tell him to send the words to me? It's like he doesn't listen...
Malcolm

Mr Johnson,
As you can see, you message to me was blank - empty of content - devoid of words.
Please reply in such a way that I have something to write you about.
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

My Dearest,
I visited the lawyer today but he is very busy and he promised to reach soon,
He told me that he write you with some information and he wonder why you did not get his message. Please I will like you to cooperat with the lawyer so that he can get us those needed documents for the bank to aprove the transfer to you immediately. I thank you once again for your effort and I always count on you. I look forward to come over to you and start a new life.
God bless you,
Yours,
Ann.

Ann,
I told you already he sent me NOTHING! I wrote him again but he hasn't replied.
Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, how the hell am I supposed to cooperate when he tells me nothing?
Malcolm

Mr Johnson,
As you can see below, whatever you’re sending isn't appearing on my computer.
Ann, if you received anything, please forward it to me.
Malcolm Reynolds.

Dearest Malcolm,
I recieved a copy of mail which the lawyer sent to you and I believe you has also recieve the mail too. Now you has had from the lawyer please try and conclude with him so that he will get those documents for us immediately. I will be looking forward for a good news from you. I always count on you. Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours,
Ann.

Ann,
This is blank too!
Look, I am going to write to Mark Johnson and tell him to actually type out his gorram messages and to stop sending them as attachments! In the meantime, could you send me the text of his emails rather than attaching them?
Malcolm

Attn: Mr.
Reynolds,
This is Barrister Mark
Johnson writing regarding your mail I recieved today. I Barrister. Johnson personally wrote you
on 12th May and I wonder why you did not recieve the message. Be rest assured that our charmber shall provide you with legal documents under section!0210 amended in 2001 by the law of this country.
This documents are The power of attorney and legal nominetion latter which will be legally sign and approve by the High court. By getting all this documents in a such fund transaction it cause you
$1600.00, but I consider your partner Miss Ann Awa situation here after she explained alot to us that is why we accepted $1100.00. For uregnt service, I advice you to send this money through
Western Union Money Transfer. Immediately I recieve this money our charmber will procide and
secure those documents for you and those documents will be issued on your favour. Your partner Miss Ann Awa has submited all your data informations to us and we will procide immediately the money is recieved. Below is information which you will use sending the money through Western
union.
Name: Barr. Mark Johnson.
841 Medina Avenue, Escamp, Dakar Senegal.
Tel.+221 466 24 23.
Thanks for
your co-operations.
Barrister Mark
Johnson.
A Copy has sent to your partner Ann Awa.

Mr Johnson,
I believe that the problem was in the format you were using - my computer was stripping off the attachments. I must have Kaylee check my spam filters.
Just one question; are you expecting to receive payment in advance?
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

He didn't like that question!

Attn: Reynolds
I understand that you are joking and you are not here for business because I dont see the reason why I will be sending you mails and you keep on telling me you dont see the mails, and you should know that without the partment there no business. I
Till then, bye for now.
Barrister Mark Johnson.

Mr Johnson,
Since you obviously too immature and stupid to work with, I'll be happy to have nothing more to do with you.
Shall I tell Ms Awa that you've left her high and dry, or is that your job?
Malcolm Reynolds

Ann,
This bonehead has just quit. I suggest you find another with a mental age in double figures.
Malcolm

Dear Malcolm,
What is going on? the lawyer was not happy when I visisted his office and he was saying I should go and look for someone serious to help me becuase you are not a serious person, that you are just joking and maybe you are a small boy. Please can you tell me what is going on.
Ann

Ann,
Just stop and think a gorram minute.
Who was the one who couldn't send a simple email message? Mark Johnson.
Who was the one who reacted to a simple question with the mother of all dummy spits? Mark Johnson.
Who is the one who is trying to cover up his incompetence with mindless insults? Let's see - initials are MJ, mentioned twice before... I think you get the picture!
And as for this crap about my age - let me tell you - small boys don't serve in the United States Marine Corps and don't get assigned to lead a squadron of AH-1S gunships. On the other hand, it seems that kindergarten dropouts with the IQ of a garden pea can become lawyers in Senegal.
Ann - it's up to you to work out who you can trust. The choice is obvious, but you have to make it.
Malcolm

Dearest Malcolm,
I recieved your mail and I know how you feels but we should not be listening to the lawyer becuase he did not understand and he was not happy after sending you numbers of mails and you keep telling him that you did not get them.
Dearest Malcolm, I trusted in you so much after you told me your position as United States Marine Corps, and I know I am in the right person becuase having some one like as my helper I think I am protected. Please I need your assistance to enable me start a new life so that I can also come over to your country after the transaction. Now I will like us get solution to this matter so that we can get the needed legal documents which will be submit to the bank for easy transfer of the funds to you. By getting those legal documents it will need money as the lawyer explaned to us which i have told you before, and if you can send money I will use it to meet one the lawyers here and they will get us the legal documents immediately then the bank will transfer the funds to you. So, please i will like you to assist me so that this funds will be secure in your position and I start a new life. Please I need your urgent assist and God will bless you as you do this. i always count on you and i look forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Ann.

Ann,
If that gorram lawyer was unhappy, it's not my fault. He has only himself to blame for sending blank emails. Equally, it's not my fault if he can't handle the truth about his stupidity.
Why do you need money to meet a lawyer? The more I hear about the legal system there, the better it makes the one back in the US look good, and that takes some doing!
Take care,
Malcolm

Dearest Malcolm,
I thank for your mail, I am suprise to hear from you that Why do I need money to meet a lawyer?. There is no way we can get those legal documents without paying money because the lawyers can not get us those legal documents for free, and lawyers collect money for their service in where in the world even in US and that what I know becuase I am a once a student I read books and news from US here. I just want to know williness to assist me,
looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Ann.

Ann,
Think over what you said: "I will use it to meet one the lawyers here" - to me it sounded like you were going to be charged just to get a foot in the gorram door!
And yes, I'm not expecting to get the documents for free, and yes, I know lawyers get paid the whole gorram world over. What surprised me here is that he automatically assumed that he's entitled to cash up front. The only lawyer I knew who did that was Larsen E. Pettifogger, and he's in a gorram cartoon!
Again - you said that we'd need two documents - a power of attorney and a nomination letter. Mark Johnson was willing to charge $1600 for them. I had a look at the figures for Senegal. and found that he wanted to charge just under the equivalent of the average yearly income for Senegal. I'm not a poor man, but I hate to be cheated!
Malcolm

Dearest Malcolm,
Sorry to said this I read your mail and I understand nothing, becuase in your mail message, you did bering any solution to this problem in getting those legal documents.
Now I want to know what do we do?. Tell me please,
I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Ann,

Ann,
I don't know what you're trying to say. Calm down and write clearly please - we'll get nowhere otherwise.
Malcolm

Dearest Malcolm,
I thank you for your mail, but as you can see I am not happy about my situation here and I am worried. We need solution no how to get those needed documents. I have tried another lawyer and he also demanded some money to enable him secure those documents for us. This lawyer also charge us $1000.00 but he said you has to send half of the money which $500.00 first and after he get us the documents then you can send the remaining balance of $500.00.
I know how I was pleading to this lawyer before he agreed on this amount and on this condition too. Dear Malcolm, listen here there is no lawyer will do this for us without charging us this amount becuase the money involve. And I dont want alot of people here know that we has such big amount of money that the bank will transfer to you becuase by going to the lawyers they will know that there is such, so please you can send this money so that I will meet the new lawyer to enable him start the process in getting us the documents immediately. You knows my situation here I need a new life, please I always count on you.
Yours ,
Ann.

Ann,
The amount is no problem as far as quantity goes - it's just the fact that lawyers are trying to rip me off because they assume that because I'm a foreigner, I'm rich.
Send me the contact details of this new lawyer and I'll see if he can make his case.
Malcolm

Dear Malcolm,
dont you know that if you here yourself and you went for those documents yourself the lawyers will charge you alot, but I tried to speak with them with the language they will understand by telling about my situation and that's why they are considerring such amount. This new lawyer explained to me that on lawyer will accept this condition he has given to us, and I have tried and find out myself. Dear Malcolm, please I will like you to operat with this lawyer so that he will get us the documents immediately. This is his contact below.
KINDMAN LAW AND CHARMBERS.
Tel: +221 378 92 231
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Barrister Robert Kindman.
Please contact him immedaitely and I look forward to hear good news from you soonest.
Yours,
Ann

Mr Kidman,
I understand that you have been contacted by a Ms Ann Awa and that she may have nominated me as her partner in that time. Please confirm.
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

Ann,
I've written to him. I'll let you know when he replies. In the meantime, are you OK?
Malcolm

TO
MR. MALCOLM REYNOLDS.
SIR,
I HAVE BEEN INFORM BY YOUR PARTNER MISS ANN AWA TO ASSIST YOU GET SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON YOUR FAVOUR DEMANDED BY THE BANK TO ENBALE YOU HAVE RIGHT IN COMMINUCATION WITH THE BANK SO THAT THE BANK CAN TRANSFER HAR FUNDS INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE PARTNER.
THE DOCUMENTS ARE: 1) LEGAL TRUSTEE/NOMINATION WHICH WILL APPROVE TO THE BANK THAT MISS ANN AWA LEGALLY TRUST AND HAS GIVEN YOU THE RIGHT IN THIS MATTER TO COMMINUCATE WITH THE BANK AND WORK WITH HER: 2) POWER OF ATTORNEY IS THAT MISS ANN AWA HAS ALSO GIVEN YOU THE LEGAL POWER TO MAKE CLAIM OF HER FUNDS ON HER BEHALF FROM THE BANK AND MANAGE THE FUNDS FOR HER.
BE REST ASSURED I WILL USE MY POSITION AND GET YOU THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. AND THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL CAUSE YOU US$1000.00 ONLY. IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE PART OF THE PAYMENT WHICH IS $500.00 I WILL PROCIDE GETTING THOSE DOCUMENTS AND IN SECURING ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU PAY THE BALANCE. YOU MAY SEND THE MONEY THROUGH YOUR PARTNER.
THANKS FOR CO-OPERATION'S.
BARR. ROBERT KINDMAN.

Dearest Malcolm.
I thank you for your mail, i am not ok becuase of my situarion here, i dont have freedom and i am not taking good care of myself becuase i dont have money. infact you has to see me. Dear malcolm, please i will be happy if you will conclude this matter immediately and recieve the money from the bank and send me some money from there, so that i will prepar my travelling documents and come over to you and start a better life. please help me i always count on you. i visited the office of the lawyer this evening and he told me that he got your message and he has also respond to you. and he will be waiting to hear from you for immediat fellow up. Dear malcolm, please try and coperat with lawyer so that he can help us out. Thanks and God bless you as you help me.
Yours,
Ann.

Mr Kidman,
Normally I'd ask why the hell you should be paid in advance, but I'm past that. However, I am not going to use Ms Awa as my messenger girl! I want a formal invoice and the bank account details for transmitting the money.
Malcolm Reynolds

Ann,
I wrote back to the lawyer agreeing to his terms - except for one thing; he wanted me to send the money through you. I told you were not my gorram courier. I don't like him...
I'm waiting for him to send me some details, and then we should be able to move ahead. Stay the course, Ann, it'll be done and dusted soon.
Malcolm

TO
MR. MALCOLM REYNOLDS.
SIR,
WE ARE IN HOLIDAYS SINCE LAST WEEKEND UNTILL TODAY. I READ YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING I CAME TO OFFICE. AND I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND PART OF THE MONEY AS I HAVE EXPAINED TO YOU IN MY PREVOUS MAIL, BECAUSE THE MONEY WHICH YOU WILL SEND WILL BE USE PAYING GOVERNMENTAL TAXES IN THE HIGHT COURT SO THAT THOSE DOCUMENTS WILL HAVE GOVERNMENT STAMP APPROVAL BY THE AUTHORITES.
THE MONEY IS A LITTLE MONEY JUST $500.00 YOU CAN SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH YOUR PARTNER NAME MISS ANN AWA AND SHE WILL GO AND COLLECT IT AND THE PROCESS WILL START IMMEDIATELY, WESTERN UNION IS THE EASY WAY TO SEND MONEY AND YOUR PARTNER WILL ASLO RECIEVE IT IMMEDIATELY.
MEANWHILE. YOUR PARTNER MISS ANN AWA CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT SHE IS SICK THAT SHE HAS A MALARIA, AND SHE ASKED IF I HAVE HAD FROM YOU BECUASE SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS NEVER CHECK HER EMAIL BOX. I TOLD HER THAT I GOT MAIL FROM YOU AND I WILL RESPOND TO YOU
SOON.
THANKS FOR CO-OPERATION'S.
BARR. ROBERT KINDMAN.

Mr Kidman,
Maybe you had too good a holiday. Well, here's your wake-up call; I am not going to use a young woman sick with malaria to be your gorram courier! I told you this before, but you were obviously not listening. I also told you I wanted a formal invoice, but you missed that too.
I am not impressed with your performance so far, and thus far you have done nothing except waste my and Miss Awa's time.
Now do what you're gorram well told!
Malcolm Reynolds

Ann is suddenly petulant.

hello i see you don like to help me

Ann,
What the hell are you talking about?
Malcolm

ok now send me the money so i send it to the always help me pls

Ann,
You are sick with malaria. That gorram lawyer has no right to use you as a messenger. What the hell is he doing - trying to avoid tax or something? That's the only reason I can see that he's insisting on my sending you the money and not providing me with the proper paperwork. I'm not letting him get away with it!
Malcolm

Mr Kidman,
You are living up to every cliché there is about blood-sicking leech lawyers. Well, I'm not going to let you get away with it, you slack-assed money-grubbing parasite. You either do as I say or this business is at an end. Are we clear?
Malcolm Reynolds

TO
MR MALCOLM REYNOLDS,
I AM WORKING AT EVERY ONE SERVICE AS AN ATTORNEY, IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS ANN AWA COME UP WITH THE MONEY I WILL GIVE YOU THE SERVICE YOU WANT THAT IS IT,THE MONEY IS JUST $500,00 VERY LITTLE MONEY AND I DONT KONW WHY IT TAKE YOU ALOT OF TIME TO SEND IT EVEN UPTILL TODAY YOU HAS NOT SEND IT. I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO BOTH HERE IN THE OFFICE AND AT HIGHT COURT.

Mr Kidman,
If you want the money you send me an invoice. It's standard practise the world over.
Do it now.
Malcolm Reynolds

I'm trying to recall if a Lad lawyer has ever not tried the "invoice after payment" boondoggle. So far I don't remember any.

Mr. Malcolm Reynolds,
listen I never want your money the money which you has to send is to use get those needed legal documents on your favour from the authorities, so dont think you are given me money.
Finally, you has never pay for something and you are demanding invoice untill when you pay for something then you will get invoice. That is how it works.
Thanks.
Barr. Kindman

Mr Kidman,
Listen very carefully dumbass - "you are demanding invoice untill when you pay for something then you will get invoice [-t]hat is how it works" - that is NEVER been how it gorram well works! A RECEIPT is what you give me AFTER the money is paid over; an INVOICE is what you give me BEFORE the money is paid over.
It's as simple as that, and if you don't get it, then I have to wonder how the Sam Frick you ever got your bar certificate.
Malcolm Reynolds

Dearest Malcolm.
I thank you for your mail pls i need you to help me in the name of god help me send the
money if you will send it i need to come to you
Ann,

Ann,
Please stay out of my discussions with Mr Kidman; it's adult talk.
Malcolm

ok send the money if you like to help me

Ann,
You are sick, so stay calm and don't worry yourself about things - they are going to be OK.
Malcolm

HELP ME PLS I NEED HELP FPR YOU I AM SICK NOW I NEED MONEY TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE YOU NO PLS FOR GOD HELP ME

Okay, change of pace - here's a dollar chop!

Ann,
Don't fret. I had word from Mr Zema and once he proved his bona fides I sent him the cash. I've heard nothing from the gorram lawyer - I told him to send me an invoice and it's like I took a dump in his coffee mug.
What you do with the money is up to you. I sent $800; it should do some good at least. He said to go pick it up from his office as soon as you're able.
Malcolm

The quality of Ann's English keeps plummeting.

hello Mr Malcolm
how r you sorry i don no mr zema you say you send money to him i don no him don send money to mr zema i don no him ok
awa

Ann,
Are you sure you're all right? Mr Zema sure knows you. He said you should recover now you have the money for extra drugs.
I thought refugees got free medical treatment, but he explained that it was just the basics. Gorram penny-pinching UN!
Let me know when you're back on your feet.
Malcolm

hello give me the information of the money if you send the money i don no Mr Zema ok

Bad move there, Ann!

Ann,
What the hell do you mean IF I sent the money?
Listen, if you're going to doubt my word, then it ends here.
Malcolm

Here is the contact of the Bank.
Bank name Group Bank Of Africa
R鳩dence Excellence,
4, Avenue L鯰old S餡r SENGHOR
Contact Person : M.Mamadou Amadou
(Tel:+ 221-668 67 44)
(Fax:+ 221-826 09 81)
Bank E-mail : [email protected]
Dear M.Mamadou Amadou.
Director Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer
Group Bank Of Africa

Ann,
What is all this for?
Malcolm

I think a taunt from the dollar-chopper is required.

MAI OGA IMOH UDOH AN ME LAIK A GOOD LUAGH HOW EASY WE CHOP UR STUPPID JOB WIT DAT RENOLD MAGA. NEVER SEEN A GUY LIKE U FUK UP LIKE DIS.
WE SORRY FOR UR MUM HOW SHE HAV TO PROSTITUE HERSELF ON THE STREET. DO UR MUM A BIG FAVOR AND QUIT B4 SHE GET AIDS FROM DIRTY MEN WHO LINE UP TO FUK HER DIRTY TOTO. I WUD HELP TEACH U HOW TO WORK A JOB BUT HOW CAN I TEACH SMALL BOI LIKE U WHO KEEP HIS EYE UP HIS ASSHOL LOOKING FOR SHIT LIKE U DO SO WELL.
NOW GO FUK USELF FOOOOOOLL
GUYMAN PETTERSON

hello give me the information of the money you send ok i don no this man you call Mr Zema iI don no him if you send the money to him i don no him ok i see you don like to help me i love to see the information
ann

Fine - you made the decision. Since you don't trust me, it ends here.
I don't know what the hell you're playing at, but you don't insult the one who's prepared to go the whole nine yards to help you.
Malcolm

hello my god we help me ok

Just go and see whoever's in charge there. Maybe you don't know him by name but Mr Petterson Zema's on the staff of the camp. He's got your money.
I've washed my hands of the whole business. Don't bother me again.

hello
i need ur help like you to send me money for food i need money for food pls send me money

I sent the money and Mr Zema confirmed he'd given it to you.
I don't know what the hell you're up to now, but as far as I'm concerned this is over.

pls give me is information is i love to call him

Call him? You've been to his gorram office!
I told you this was over, so you can leave me alone now

U SILY SMALL BOI I CHOP UR DOLLA AN U GOT NOTTING
DAT RENOLDS MAGA TINK U STOL HIS MONI -- U BIGTAIM LOOSER
WAHT U DO NOW

hello is me rose i need you to send me my pic i send to you plsi need it

Rose - or Ann? Who's there?

hello is me ann awa you dot like to help me

I tried to help you once, but you repaid me with insults.
As far as I'm concerned that's where it ended.

so pls i need ur help pls for god help me

What did you do with the money I sent you?

What's this - a sudden return of literacy?

Hello,
I honestly do not believe you sent any money to me. Firstly you did not send me any information to get the money and how I can get the money if i do not know how and where you sent it to. I do not know where you sent money to, it was not with my name. If you actually sent money, please do check if the money has being collected and by whom.
I am very sorry that I used a bad word for you. I did not know what entered me. I promise it will never repeat again. Please i need you to help. I am still waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Ann

You got in touch with me again - just to insult me again?
Mr Zema quoted a Bible verse about you - Proverbs 30 or thereabouts - something about the leech having two daughters named Give and Give.
I'm not a religious man, and I don't like being badmouthed by ungrateful little freeloader bitches. You can just get lost and stay out of my life!
Malcolm Reynolds

hello pls 4 give me i need money 4 food pls i need ur help pls

Food? You're in a gorram refugee camp! Don't try to bullshit me!

But sadly...

The original message was received at Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:34:37 +1000
from webmail09.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.123]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot
be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. -
mta171.mail.re3.yahoo.com)
----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to b.mx.mail.yahoo.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot
be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. -
mta171.mail.re3.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Day-yum!

Thanks for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

Enjoyed this little bait. No-one phuks with Capt Mal!

😅😂

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic