SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"IT SEAMS YOU DONT BELIEVE ME"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perceptive lad! He was one of those who didn’t really have a plan, though he did have a weird name.

The Scammer
Smith Diddryryno… another refugee orphan with millions in cash and a helpful reverend father to direct him to a kindly and God-fearing person… <sigh>

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds

The Lad’s emails are date-stamped.

13 October 2013
Subject: Looking for forign beneficiary
Good Day, i got your Email from a revrend father in kotoka international airport accra Ghana, who told me that you are a reliable and worthy person and above all you are also a God fearing person, because of this trust and assurance the reverend father had on you. i believe you will be of great assistance and help to me after going throught my story
I am name smith Diddyryno,i am only 12years old boy and am from ivory coast, my mother died when i was a very tender age, and my father died a cople of mounth ago.he was killed by his business partners in a meeting where they went to share the sum of 30,000,000.00 USD(thirthy million us dollars in there last business deal in which my father have 35% share according to his lawer mr Drogba ovis luckily, my father went with his lawer who manage to escaped the scene where the incident took place with the money which amounted 10,500,000,00(ten million five hundrend thousand USD) in his portfolio
the wicked fellows where still after his life, the country became unsafe for i and the lawyer,he quickly made provision for me to run out of the country with an advise to look for a reliable and God frearing foreign beneficiary who will help me invest the money and later joined him/her in there country to enable me further my education because i always dreamt of becoming somebody great and that was my fathers wish for me befor the wicked fellows took him from me
right now i have with me in my late fathers box, the money and documents of my late fathers bank account witch i dont know what it worth and several otherlervded properties witch is now held in the airpot security warehouse because i refused to tell them what the box is containing right now Am confused that i dont know what to do, i want you to be my foreign beneficiary, you receive the money and invest it in good business and you will send for me to join you over there in your country so that i can further my education pleas, i really need you to save me from this ugly situation as soon as possible
i Hope to here from you soonest.
please this is not my Email, it belongs to Airpot agent in the warehouse, but you can reach me on it please
Yours Faithfuly
Smith Diddyryno

Smith
I don't know how a reverend father could have gotten the idea that I'm god-fearing because I'm an atheist; I don't believe in God - any god.
That aside, I don't see what good I could be for you.
Malcolm Reynolds

23 October 2013
Good day sir, how are you doing today, and how is the weather condition over there?
Sir, i want you to be my forien beneficiary that will help me recieve the money there, i want you to inverst the money for me there in your country
Smith

Smith
What did that reverend father tell you? Something tells me he made a mistake.
Malcolm Reynolds

24 October 2013
Sir, forget about the revrend father for now, all you have to do for me now is to accept to be my forigen beneficiary so that you will be able to collet the money there in your country

24 October 2013
Good Day Malcolm Reynolds, how are you doing and how is the family doing today? the revrend father know you are kind herted and nice, trust worthy person. is true i dont know you but the situation at hand now needs trust, please you have to believe in yourself that you can be trusted.
please you really need to help me out of here so you could recive the money 10,500,000,00(ten million five hundrend thousand USD) and the document
please you have to help me out, please fill this details and send back to me
NAME:
ADDRESS;
PHONE NUM:
help me please...............................Smith

Smith
I'm a retired US Marine turned survival instructor living in Australia. As I said, I don't know anything about investment, and as a resident alien, I can't "send for [you] to join [me]". My trustworthiness can't change that.
Malcolm Reynolds

25 October 2013
Sir, thanks for all your time and your understing, i must say indeed you are a good man, even if you dont help me, you are still a good man.
Sir, all i want you to do for me is just ur help, they want you to send them $750USD, seven hundrend and fifty U S Dollers and that will be all, if you send them the money now they will allowed you to recieved the box of money and other document i have with me. please do this for me or in the name of any god you trust and believe in.....may god bless you sir,
Smith

I'm an atheist - as in, I don't believe in God - any god. I also don't believe in giving money for no reason or purpose. Please explain just why I should give you that money.
Malcolm Reynolds

25 October 2013
Sir the $750USD is for clearance of the box, the immigration officer is treatning to take the box away from me if he did now see the money, please sir send them the money so they can allower me to go ok, sir i promise to give you half of the money if am out of here.........
Smith

Is that so? Well, how do I know that's the truth? How can I know that this is not some ploy to get money for hookers and hash?

28 October 2013
please you have to believe me,i swear with my late father and mother that am saying the truth, if you send them the money now, try fill this and send it back to me so the box could get to you immidieatly
NAME:
ADDRESS;
PHONE NUM:
please sir you have to believe me and send the money, i promise i will give you %50 of the money
smith

Dude, I don't have to believe you. The reverend may have stressed my trustworthiness but he didn't mention that I am not a trusting person. I've seen too many sincere smiles on the faces of scum and villainy to take mere words as truth.

29 October 2013
Sir please you have to help me, am on my kneews beeging you help me, i promise you will never regreet it i promise you ok, try and send them the money ok

I don't have to help you.
I don't like beggars and grovellers.
I don't accept empty promises.

28 October 2013
Sir, am not a begger ok, and my promise i made to you is not an empty promise ok
Sir if you have made up ur mind not to help me, no problem ok, i must say a big thank u for your time i wasted, even if you dont help me, you are still a good man for you to answer me, once again my greetings to your family. take good care of yourself ok, and i pray i find someone to help me out of this predigament
smith

Ah, now I get it. You're not a beggar, just someone who begs. I won't sent money to soneone who says "Send me money" unless there's a good reason, and your word just ain't good enough. You say you're 12 years old and an heir to millions - for all I know you're a 24-year-old sob-story merchant with a hooker and hash habit. Give me a reason to believe - hard evidence - or just forget it.

28 October 2013
Good day sir,it seams you dont believe me but am saying the truth,i dont know how to explane it more to you cos am feed up with what is happening to me. Sir help a young boy without parents, pls send the money to this name........ediri bengamin pls send it through werstern union money transfer smith

Dude, you got nothing, and you'll get nothing without some reason to believe you. There are too many liars, chisellers, fraud stars and bunco-steerers in the world.
Malcolm Reynolds

4 November
Good day sir, why do you think am amoung those liers? Sir you have to believe me and help me out of this ulgly situation please.
Smith

You've given me no reason to think you're genuine in any way. There aren't too many ways to say that without getting repetitious.

13 November
Good day sir, i must say a big thank you for your time you devoted to me.you are indeed a good man,even if you dont help me now i know one day we will meet somewhere, anyhow ok
Smith

I'd rate the odds of that somewhere between zero and none, and I'm being generous.

And that’s it.

Thanx for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found sometimes the "quickies" are the most fun since the lads are so clueless.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic