SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The 18 million heist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

On the last episode yours truly asked help in this post https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=303279

As promised I will write my response to the request of filling the form and send it to the bank, hopefully this will give you enough context in regards of previous "conversations".

Quote:
Dear REDACTED.

Thank you again for your fast answer and the suppa good form I should file to your bank!

This was really fast and efficient.

As stated in our last comunnication it is my full intention to assist you to the best that I can but I want to know you a little bit better. Please tell me more about yourself as I am ready to invest a lump sum of money on this enterprises as it looks promising!

Furthermore I would like to add that I can make the transaction much faster for us if I am using the details of my organization. will it be ok for you?

Please answer with the most utmost agency to the matters above mentioned,

Thanks!

Please note any typo and mis-spelling is done on purpose.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from General Chat.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your hero asked the bad guy if he could use his company for the heist and follow up questions with requests of trust, the bad guy replied:

Quote:

I wait to hear from you urgently

Dear REDACTED,

Alright, if there is no problem of using the details of your organization in this transaction, you can go ahead and fill the application for and send it to the bank email so that bank can start processing the transfer of the fund into your bank account.

Please make sure that there will be no interruption later after using your organization details and always keep this transaction confidential till the fund is transfer into your bank account. 

I will be waiting to hear from you urgently that you have submitted the text of kin to the decease customer, so I can able to direct you on what next to do urgently meanwhile please call me REDACTED

Best regards,
REDACTED.

I have sent a form to the email address he asked, I will spare you the details as form filling is boring. Will post soon the answer I will send our generous sender
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear all,
As promised I am posting my response.

I have decided I will keep thanking the guy for his service/favour/opportunity etc etc at every email.

No matter what happens there will always be a Thank you.
Quote:

Dear Mussa,

Thanks again for your wonderful service!

As instructed I have sent the form to your bank with all the relevant info.

I have tried to call your number without respons.

What is your time period?

I think it is best if we keep conversation in emails because I don't have much time on the phone.

I am really sorry for this, I hope this is not a problem for you.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the simplist methods work the best - Looking forward to reading more Thumbs up

Quote:
I have tried to call your number without respons.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys would not believe it! It happened! I have proof that it happened!

I have an ACTUAL excuse for the lad, please see below.

https://imgur.com/a/VMm6Js9

For those not understanding Italian this is the Google mailer daemon autoreply for no delivery, the obscured e-mail is the "bank" e-mail address the lad is using.

I have copied below the link shown in the autoreplier for you to see, the IP points to Google HQ, please don't panic as I did.

https://postmaster.gmx.com/en/error-messages?ip=209.85.208.196&c=sp#sp

Please note the first phrase

Quote:

The e-mail has been rejected because it violated our security policy

Meanwhile the lad also wrote:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

Thanks for your information to me that you have submitted the application form to the bank, please do update me as soon as you hear from the bank to know what to do to receive this fund into your bank account.

Best regards,
REDACTED.
Tel: REDACTED.

I answered with the five magic words:

ME:
Quote:

I think we have a problem
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing sweeter in a straight bait than when a lad pulls the rug out from under himself.

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, nice, but you forgot to thank him in your last message Wink

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the lad left with an e-mail that practically begs for answer, one could only wait and wonder the marvels that tomorrow brings.

And marvels we have received! Another answer!

HIM:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

I don't have any problem, what problem do you have? Please quickly forward me the response you receive from the bank since you have submitted the application form to the bank so I can direct you on what to do in this transaction.

Please hurry up and update me the development of this transaction because we don't have time to waste in this transaction as the year is about to end.

Best regards,
REDACTED

Clearly our lad has never heard of plurale maiestatis and answers he does not have any problem but asks a question, the ball is in my court again and he wants a fast answer!
A looming deadline awaits, apparently everything has to be done by the end of the year for some unknowable reason.

I answer on my spare time like this
ME

Quote:

Thank you REDACTED for your kind reply I am really sorry for the delay.

I didn't know we have such short time to complete the transaction, I will do my best to complete in time.

As I told you I have sent an email to the bank.

The day after I received an automatic email saying that the message could not be delivered because of security concerns.

I think this is ridiculous! I really appreciate what you are doing and the business proposal.

Please advice on what to do next.

With my answer I tackle a few crucial issues, I let him know that I want this to be done fast (not), explain him the problem that I had and stress how much I trust this new-found relationship.

Lastly I give him control again asking for advice, my character is not one with a ready solution, obviously . Rolling Eyes
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character may not have the brain power to find a solution, but the lad is not only stupid but also does not take the hint, another email must be sent!

HIM:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

Since your mail did not reach the bank address as it suppose, I advise you to resend it again immediately and here is the email of the bank again ( REDACTED )

Please do that immediately and get me inform so we can proceed further in this transaction as we don't have time to waste any more.

Thanks ,
REDACTED

I waste no time to answer this time
ME:
Quote:

Dearest REDACTED,

Thank you for your precious advice.

I have sent another e-mail to the e-mail address but the automated replier tells me the mail could not be delivered!

The automated replier is spouting nonsense again about security.

Please, if you don't mind, could YOU send your bank my details? I am fully authorising you to do so !

I will highly praise your help because you are being such a sweetheart with me.

Thanks in advance,

The reason for a fast response is that I did NOT send a second e-mail only to be hit by the autoreplier again, I only told him of the inconvenience and dared a solution!

The solution would require the lad do the work and show him that I fully trust him to do so!

Ended the e-mail with some honey and left it there
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great success! ( please read with Boris voice )

The lad accepts my requests!

Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

Alright, give me your bank details and let me fill out the form and submit it to the bank on your behalf. Please make sure you keep this transaction confidential and do not disclose it to anybody around you okay.

I will be waiting to receive your bank details immediately so I can submit it to the bank.

FULL NAME:………………..
A/C NO:…………...............
BANK NAME:…………........
BANK ADDRESS:…………..
SWIFT CODE…………........
BENEFICIARY:……………...
TEL:……………...................
FAX:…………......................
PERSONAL DATA:
HOUSE ADDRESS:..................
TEL:........................................
EMAIL:.....................................

Thanks ,
REDACTED.

Confidentiality, lol.

Also this answer buys me time because He already had those details.
Should I request finding them? whatchathink? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the lad doing all the work for me I waited 2-3 days before replying our benefactor, afterall copy and pasting some previously sent info is exhausting.

ME:
Quote:

Thank you so much REDACTED you are a star!

Please rest assured I won't be discussing this transaction and will be kept highly confidentials.

Please send these details to your bank, then let me know what are the next steps.

Thank you again!

**FOLLOWS COPY AND PASTE OF MY COMPLETELY FALSE AND MADE UP INFO**

last note: our benefactor wants this particular transaction best kept confidentials. SUUUUUUURE THING BUDDY

follows one emails from the bank!

BANK:
Quote:
FOR:
THE ATTESTATION OF: MR. REDACTED
BENEFICIARY: MR. REDACTED
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

**REDACTED BANK DETAILS**

SUBJECT: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION:

DEAR: VALUED CUSTOMER REDACTED,

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED TO OUR BANK, PUTTING CLAIMS AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR. REDACTED OF GERMANY BY NATIONALITY HOLD ACCOUNT NUMBER: 22103-6086 WITH HIS BALANCE IN OUR BANK AMOUNTING TO $18 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR.

WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THE APPROVAL/TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED SCAN COPY OF FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVEN LICENSE AND AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO PROVIDE THESE ITEMS YOUR RIGHTFULLY INHERITED FUND WILL BE RELEASED /TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT WITHIN 7DAYS OF THE COMMENCEMENT.

THANKS,
MR. REDACTED

Bonus points: attached to the email a "certificate of validity"

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After last episode our misterious benefactor requested to have any email coming from the bank be forwarded to him.

HIM:
Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

Please do forward me the response you receive from the bank so I can able to direct you on what to do to avoid delay in this transaction.

I wait to hear from you urgently,

Best regards,

REDACTED

I simply hit forward on the email of the bank and send a separate email

ME:
Quote:
Hi Mussa

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Your bank sent me an email, I already forwarded the response to but I received no guidance yet.

Please advice .

Thank you again

Apparently he did not receive my forward and I am realizing now LOL.

HIM:
Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

You did not forward me what you receive from the bank as bank respond to you, and how will I be able to advise you on what to do. Please let me see what bank sent to you so I can advise you on what to do and if you did not need my advice, please go ahead and respond to the bank immediately to avoid delay so the bank can proceed further in this transaction.

Best regards,

REDACTED

I truly did not see his message as my inbox is becoming a messy confusion even if I am just juggling only 2- 3 people.
I am considering deleting previous messages. chances are they already did the same with mine.

After a couple of days of waiting I receive this message from him: this is this particular lad sign of panic!

HIM:
Code:
Dear REDACTED,

How are you my good friend? Please do forward me the reply you receive from the bank quickly so I can direct you on what to respond to the bank so that bank can proceed further in this transaction.

Best regards,
REDACTED.

I think I cracked the code for lads: if they start addressing you as their "good friend" they are panicking. who would have guessed?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot has happened since my last update but we are still going nowhere fast!

I find it a curious concept but I am not really telling the truth, a better representation of this would be saying "I am glacially moving towards the direction this group of lads want me to go", but I am digressing.

As for the update this was my response to the last request:

ME:
Quote:

Thank you for your concern actually I have been struggling lately at work and staying overtime. I am sorry to keep you waiting.
This is what the bank sent me

FOR:
THE ATTESTATION OF: REDACTED
BENEFICIARY: REDACTED

REDACTED
**REDACTED INFO ON BANK ADDRESS, MOST LIKELY FAKE**

YOU ARE ADVICE TO PROVIDE THE SCAN COPY OF FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR IDENTITY SUCH AS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVEN LICENSE AND AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO PROVIDE THESE ITEMS YOUR RIGHTFULLY INHERITED FUND WILL BE RELEASED /TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 7DAYS OF THE COMMENCEMENT.

YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME THROUGH THIS NUMBER REDACTED

THANKS,
MR. REDACTED (SEC/ FRD/ CB) BF .OUAGA 01

I have sent the bank a reply but they have never answered, I think something might be broken Sad

Please advise

Politely I provide a short thank and explain that I am struggling at work, this is in the vain hope to change topic and derail conversation.
I do comply with the instructions eventually and what follows is what the "bank" previously sent.

At the end I also report a potential broken IT system on their side,also to try derailing the conversation.

A little later I receive this short and sweet reply

HIM:
Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

Thanks for forwarding me mail you receive from the bank, I have gone through it please go ahead and send the scan copy of your identity to the bank immediately so that bank can proceed further in this transaction.

Please don’t waste time to forward me any response you receive from the bank next time so I can able to direct you quickly on what to do okay.

We have 3 sins here: "IMMEDIATELY", "QUICKLY", "URGENTLY". But the reply points out what I need to do, the problem is that I don't want to be providing any kind of documents to these fellows, here goes my reply

ME (TO THE BANK):
Quote:

Dear Mr President of REDACTED bank.

I am hoping you will receive my message.

In regards to your request for my documents I am not confortable sending them because It is illegal to copy them or transfer them, I can post them via ordinary mail if you really need them.

Meanwhile I would like to proceed with the remainer paperwork necessary for the transfer.

Thank you in advance Mr president.

Regards,

The bank is having none of that and replies with further request of documentation to "identify" the next of kin of their "deceased customer"

BANK:
Quote:

FOR:
THE ATTESTATION OF: REDACTED
BENEFICIARY: REDACTED

REDACTED

YOU ARE ADVICE BY THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK TO KINDLY SUBMIT THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY IN ORDER TO APPROVE YOUR FUND FOR TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Magically the first lad knows I don't want to send the documents even if I didn;t tell him a word. The Fraud manager whatever of the bank must have told him, what a snitch!

HIM:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

Why do you decided to delay this transaction my good brother? Please do send scan copy of your identity to the bank so that bank can proceed further in this transaction.

Please do avoid delay in this transaction because bank is waiting to receive the scan copy of your identity so that your fund can be approving as soon as possible.

Best regards,
REDACTED.

Taken aback I reply this decision is out of my hands, I don't want to be delaying the transaction further, I want to be reasonlable, I want to cooperate dammit!

ME:
Quote:
Hi REDACTED and thank you for the reminder.

I really don't want to delay the transaction but as I explained the managment of the bank it is impossible for me to send the documents.
Also I asked the management if there was more paperwork I can do to proceed further.

I think I was cooperative and reasonable but remember that I am willing to help you out any way that I can.

I will try to reason with your manager later as I am on my break right now

The inbox shows a new email from the bank, Without prompting they send me an "OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE" to fill out.

Please note I did not message the bank, they are simply too efficient.

I work for a corporate, I have never seen quicker communication within two departments and prompt response within a working day, perhaps I should be taking lessons from them.

BANK:
Quote:

FOR:
THE ATTESTATION OF: *blah blah blah, you should know by now LETS SKIP THIS*

SUBJECT: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

DEAR: VALUED CUSTOMER MR. REDACTED,

YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE BY THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK TO FILL IN THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE AND SEND BACK THE ANSWERS TO THIS BANK, WHY PROCESSING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS GIVEN TO THIS BANK.

THANKS,
MR. REDACTED (SEC/ FRD/ CB) BF .OUAGA 01

These are the questions:

1). WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE DECEASED CUSTOMER?.....

2). WHAT IS HIS NATIONALITY?......................................

3). WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER?…

4). WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER’S PROFESSION ?..........

5). DOES THE DECEASED CUSTOMER OWN A FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE HIS DEATH ?........

6). IF YES, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRM AND ITS REGISTRATION NUMBER?.......

7). WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK?...

Cool. WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ?

9). HOW MUCH IS INVOLVED IN THE DECEASED CUSTOMER ACCOUNT?........$

Remembering what the first lad asked me to do I forward the email from the bank to him asking for guidance

ME (TO THE FIRST LAD)
Quote:
Hello REDACTED.

I think your manager wants to move forward with the paperwork now.
He sent this email with attached a form, unfortunately I don't remember the answers could you please help out?
Thanks in advance and regards,

I attach the questionnaire hoping he will have to download it

The answer comes quickly (damit) and in plain text the first lad provides answer to the questionnaire, I was hoping at least he would fill the form.

FIRST LAD:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

Thanks for your mail forwarded to me which you receive from the bank. I have gone through the official questionnaire bank sent to you to fill and send back the answers back to them, without wasting time am sending you the answers which you have to send back to the bank immediately because of time limit.

Please quickly send the answers back to the bank as demanded and do contact me immediately bank ask you any question again so that I can advise you on what to do.

I wait to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
REDACTED.

Below are the answers of the official questionnaire.

*****************************************************************************************

1). WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE DECEASED CUSTOMER?......MR. REDACTED

2). WHAT IS HIS NATIONALITY?......................................GERMANY

3). WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER?…BUSINESS PARTNER

4). WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER’S PROFESSION ?..........BUSINESS MAN **10 POINTS HERE FOR HILARITY**

5). DOES THE DECEASED CUSTOMER OWN A FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE HIS DEATH ?........YES

6). IF YES, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRM AND ITS REGISTRATION NUMBER?.......REDACTED???

7). WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK?...CURRENT ACCOUNT

Cool. WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ?.....22103-6086

9). HOW MUCH IS INVOLVED IN THE DECEASED CUSTOMER ACCOUNT?........$EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR ONLY

Business man lol, no further comments here....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With no surprise requests of legal documentation disappears, you will only have to answer a few "security questions" before having 18million dollars transferred to your account, the wonders of bureocracy!

Quote:
FOR:
**we already know this**

SUBJECT: RE-ACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT

WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT THE ANSWERS OF THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND DULY FIELD. WE HAVE CONCLUDED ALL INTERNAL VERIFICATION OF YOUR APPLICATION SUBMITTED TO THIS BANK AND OUR EXECUTIVES BOARD HAS CONFIRMED IT AUTHENTIC.

WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE APPROVAL AND YOU ARE ADVISE TO RE-ACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH THE SUM OF $1,550 DOLLAR AS PROCESSING FEE TO ENABLE US OPEN A FILE IN YOUR NAME AS AN EVIDENCE TO AVOID RELEASING THE FUND TO A WRONG BENEFICIARIES, NOTE WE HAVE NO INTENTION TO DELAY OR CONFISCATE YOUR INHERITED FUND IN AS MUCH AS YOU COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU TO ENABLE US ACT LAWFULLY ON THE APPROVAL IMMEDIATELY.

KINDLY CONTACT OUR LAWYER BY EMAIL OR PHONE SO THAT THE LAWYER WILL GIVE YOU THE INSTRUCTION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO EFFECT THIS PAYMENT THROUGH OUR LAWYER
BARR: REDACTED
EMAIL: REDACTED
TEL: REDACTED

THIS BANK WILL LIKE YOU TO DO IT QUICKLY SO AS TO PAVE WAY FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR FUND FOR TRANSFER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO ADHERE TO ALL OUR TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT SWIFTLY. WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TRANSFER IS DONE HITCH-FREELY WITHOUT INTERCEPTION BY OTHER FOREIGN FINANCIAL OFFICES ON THE PARTNER OF YOUR TRANSFER.

SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED ONCE MORE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOUR CLAIM/FUND HAS BEEN FULLY RECOVERED. THIS FINANCE HOUSE MAY NOT ALSO TOLERATE ANY VIOLATION OF OUR RULES. OUR DUTY IS TO PROTECT ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.

WE AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.

THANKS,
MR. REDACTED

The amount of sins in this e-mail is staggering, I might miss some pearls here:

1 the answer of the questionnaire had to be screened by the executive board, no organisation would do that, this is grunt work.

2 we have a request for a fee of 1.550$ (finally!!!)

3 the request of the fee is because they want to avoid releasing the funds to a wrong person, this is nonsense

4 processing the fee has to be done through a lawyer

5 one of the lawyer names' is SMART, nuff said

6 they want to make sure the transfer "IS DONE HITCH-FREELY WITHOUT INTERCEPTION", please come again???

7 They won't tolerate any violation of their rules, yet they don't tell me any of them..

8 typos,typos everywhere

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see another companion for that piggy coming up in the next coming days

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asdfzxcv wrote:
They won't tolerate any violation of their rules, yet they don't tell me any of them.

Demand a complete list of the rules before you'll proceed any further, so you'll know what to avoid. See here for what happened last time I tried it: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2345129&highlight=rules#2345129 - refer to part 2.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. Keep it up!

More piggies = more fun.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
asdfzxcv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All!

In the last days I have been following Yastreb's advice and tried to make them wasting time explaining me the rules, please read the following posts to understand what happened.

Again we are going nowhere fast but at least these people are distracted over my nonsense.

So.... without further delay (lol) here is my reply to the last email of the bank:

ME( To the bank fraud team manager or something I started to name "Mr President")
Quote:
Thank you Mr President for your trust and to verify my informations this quickly.

I understand and respect all your demands and I will get with the lawyer as soon as possible to start the transaction.

Before messaging Mr Smart I am going to need more clarifications on your rules, I do not want to have problems in the future and I want to adhere fully to your protocols.

Also as I plan to use my firm for the transfer I am going to need some clarification from your Financial Department, can you please give me their e-mail address?

My second request is of vital importance for me and for the success of this transaction, I hope you understand this.

Thank you again for all your hard work

Regards,
REDACTED

This is my first attempt knowing their "rule", in a stroke of genious I also try to trow a wrench at their script by asking to have the email address of their financial team because I have some questions I need to ask them before continuing.

The answer is soon to arrive but it is baffling standard and does not catch my bait Sad

Mr President:
Quote:
FOR:
** we know this**

DEAR: VALUED CUSTOMER MR. REDACTED
THE REASON YOU WHERE ASK TO REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DORMANT SINCE THE DECEASE MAN DIED AND WE HAVE TO OBTAINING THE FORM FROM THE TELEX AND COMPUTER DEPARTMENT FOR THE CHANGING OF BENEFICIARY, THIS IS TO ENABLE THIS FUND TO BE IN YOUR NAME AND IT WILL MAKE THE TRANSFER EASY.

WITHOUT THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE AND CHANGING OF BENEFICIARY, THERE WILL BE NO FORM OF WITHDRAWER FROM THE ACCOUNT AND IS TO ENABLE US OPEN A FILE IN YOUR NAME AS AN EVIDENCE TO AVOID RELEASING THE FUND TO A WRONG BENEFICIARIES.

GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY TO ADVISE YOU ON HOW YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE THIS BANK COMMENCE ON YOUR RE-ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT AND PROGRAMMING OF THIS TRANSFER FOR APPROVAL IN ORDER TO START REMITTING YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BIT BY BIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This email which has English words, but can hardly classify as being written in English tries to explain me why I need to activate the account.

I already know this information, they have told me previously! What a waste!

Meanwhile Mr Fantastic (the first lad) sends me an email to remind him I have not contacted him for a while

First lad:

Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

How are you my good brother? I hope all is well. I have not heard from you concerning this transaction whether you have sent back the answers of the official questionnaire back to the bank.

Please do update me the development of this transaction so as to know the following step to take as we don't have time to waste in this transaction.

REDACTED

To which I reply explaining the situation right now and my worries, including NOT WANTING THIS TRANSACTION TO FAIL FOR ANY REASON

ME (to first lad)

Quote:

Dearest friend REDACTED.
Thanks for your warm and reassuring presence.

I have sent your bank the questionnaire and they approved it.

They are now asking me to contact the lawyer, mr Smart, to process a fee to unlock the account.

As you know I am always polite and reasonable so I asked Mr President to get in touch with the finance team because I have very important questions I would like to ask.

Also Mr President told me they will not tolerate violation of the rules, so I went and asked more details of the rules. I don't want to cause trouble or this transaction to fail for any reasons you know?

I trust you may be able to reason with Mr President because he did not address my concerns.

Regards,

Please note the trolling with my introduction, it will start getting worse lol

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Fantastic (first lad) quickly informs me he is indeed happy that I answered successfully to their questions and demands his approval before contacting the bank again (not gonna happen,lol) also adds
Quote:
not expect bank to answer you the way you think okay
Please read the full answer, there is a lot more to unwrap.

Mr Fantastic (first lad):
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

I'm so glad to hear from you that you have sent the answers of the official questionnaire back to the bank. Please whatever the response you receive from the bank concerning this transaction, always update me and forward me the mail before responding to the bank for me to go through it and guide you on what to do so we can claim over this fund without any mistake.

Please forward me the response you receive from the bank immediately and allow me to guide you in this transaction, because I'm here to protect your interest and to provide you all the necessary information regarding this transaction. Remember that I contacted you into this transaction and always seek for my consent before responding to bank mail to you okay.

My advice is for you to forward me the mail you receive from my bank quickly so I can direct you on what to do and do not expect bank to answer you the way you think okay, do what bank ask you to do and this fund will be transfer into your bank account without any delay. Forward me the mail from the bank immediately.

REDACTED

The very first thing that I do after this response I reply to the last bank mesage (post above) like this:

ME (to Mr President)

Quote:

Dearest Mr President.

Thank you for your explanation and for your concern!

I understand there is a process we need to follow to unlock the account and I want to help you out as much as I can.

I hope that you understand that I see you as a friend now and want to know more about the rules you told me earlier.

Also, because I am a business man I asked if I can contact the financial department because I have very important questions I would like to ask.

Please understand that it is important for me because I can make become your funds a much larger fund.

I plan to stay with your bank for long, please help me.

not too long after I forward the bank email to Mr Fantastic (first lad)

ME (to first lad)

Quote:

Hi REDACTED, thanks for being so loyal to me!
I have received this email from the bank.

1)This is why I am asking what the rules are. You are saying you will not tolerate customer breaking the rules and as customer I don't want to break any rules! Please tell me the rules so I know what is right or wrong to do.

2)Because I am going to use my investment firm to help you with this transaction I am in need to ask one or two questions only your financial department can answer, please help me getting their details so I can also contact your lawyer!

Thank you so much Mussa, I really don't know what I would do without you.

Regards,

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First lad messages me explaining me what the rule is: no delays and fast answer.

I will have to remember this before going AWOL for a week or two.

He also informs me he can't give me the details of the financial team and asking Mr President is trying to disobey him and belittle him because it means he can't handle the transaction.

Mr Fantastic( First lad )

Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

Thanks for your mail to me and the contents are well understood. The rule is that: Bank doesn’t need any delay from you in this transaction and they need speed response from you anytime you receive their mail so they can able to give you smooth transaction without delaying the transfer of your fund into your bank account as well.

For the contact of financial department you are demanding, it's impossible for me to give you such contact if the bank manager cannot give you the contact, because I don't want anything that will jeopardize this transaction by trying to disobey the bank manager as if he cannot handle your transfer as it suppose. Please note that I don't want the bank to know my involvement in this transaction

Please my good brother, to avoid delay just go ahead and contact the lawyer as demanded by the bank, because I have gone through the mail bank send to you concerning the changing of beneficiary and reactivation of the dormant account of the late customer.

Note that the success of this transaction is in your hands and I promise to guide you till this fund is transfer into your bank account, so I can come over to your country for investment under your control and Almighty God guidance. Please contact the lawyer with the mail you receive from the bank and let's move further in this transaction okay.

Best regards,
REDACTED.

This kind of answer prompts a fast excuse from me to Mr President, after all he is an important person who does not want to be disrespected /s

Me(To Mr Presindent)
Quote:
Dear and great Mr Manager President.

I am sorry I did not mean to disrespect with my question.

I wanted to let you know I am going to contact the lawyer without causing further delays.

The problem is I lost the email address for him as my email was cancelled yesterday and I did not take note of that.

I am sorry that I have to ask you for this.

Please I beg you Mr President sorry for this mistake.

Thank you in advance Mr President and regards.

The trolling once again is disproportionate, but also asks for the email address of the lawyer because I could not find it.

The real context is that after searching it for 4 whole seconds I thought why should I bother? let the lads do the work for me!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a while since I messaged Mr Fantstic (first lad) a message from him appears:

Mr Fantastic (first lad)
Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

How are you today? I hope all is fine as I expected it to be. I believe that you have contacted the lawyer on how you will be able to transfer the processing fee to him as bank demanded by the bank for the reactivation of the account and changing of beneficiary.

Please do update me the development of this transaction from your side as soon as possible so as to know what next to do to guide you in order for us to achieve this aim successful.

Best regards,
REDACTED.

For continuity purpose I answer asking him for the lawyer email address and since I had no response from Mr President I am quick to inform first lad I don't like Mr President anymore Sad

I cleverly hide this information on a wall of text while introducing a distraction

Quote:

Hi REDACTED,

Thank you for contacting me, I was thinking of you.

Life is going well but a bit stressful at the moment.

My boss is an idiot who is doing nothing all day and giving me all his tasks to do.

But apart from this I am still healthy and happy to have received another message from you.

Today I spent like an hour trying to find the email address for the lawyer but I could not find it.

I should have asked you earlier!

Long story short my emails were erased and I almost lost your contact too, but thankfully you messaged to check on me.

I need to have the email address of Mr Smart ASAP so I can contact him.

By the way I want to tell you that Mr President was not really nice to deal with! he is rude, I am sorry for him and for everyone under him, I hope your lawyer is much nicer.

I guess I offended him or he is always like this.

I am now afraid of asking me personally, but could you please tell him that I am sorry? Please do me this one favour and I will have another reason to be forever grateful.

One last thing, I wanted to ask you about your family (kids,wife,mom,dad,cousins etc) since we are knowing each other better, please tell me a bit about them, I like knowing you may have loved ones as I do!

Thanks again REDACTED, you are really helping me out here.

The distraction seems to work because for the first time I have a response from him, will have to work on that

Mr Fantastic (first lad)

Quote:
Dear REDACTED,

As for me and my family we are doing well. Don't worry how Mr. President address you and all I need from you is to comply with the bank and do what you are ask to do and this fund will be transfer into your bank account.

To be honest with you my good brother, everything concerning this transaction is already put in place here in the bank, and I advise you to contact the lawyer ASAP and here is the contact of you lawyer from the email bank sent to you which you forwarded to me.

BARR: REDACTED
EMAIL: REDACTED
TEL: REDACTED

I really advise you to avoid delay in this transaction because from the meeting held in the bank yesterday during the closing hour, everything has been concluded just waiting for the lawyer to inform the bank about the processing fee and the documents will be change in your name instantly.

Best regards,
REDACTED.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr President also replies to me with the details of the lawyer (just in case)

Mr President:
Quote:

YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR HIM TO INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT SO WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER TO APPROVE YOUR FUND AND START THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BIT BY BIT.

LAWYER CONTACT:
REDACTED

I really don't like the part where it says "BIT BY BIT", I want the money all at once. I will have to remember to ask the lawyer.

Speaking of lawyer after receiving (for the third time) the email address I send a fast email

Quote:
Hello Dear Sir Mr Smart Lawyer.

I am contacting you in regards of a file you should have in my name with a request of name change.

I have been asked from Mr President of bank to contact you for the payment to obtain some documents.

What are the next steps? Please advise.

Regards,

I predict to make a massive confusion and ask him if his name means that he is smart or that's just his name (implying that he is not smart), we will see shortly Very Happy

Meanwhile I received a standard email I still want to share with you as it will explain my next steps with this bait:

Quote:

I Barrister Smart REDACTED.; hereby by inform you that your email are well received in regards of the reactivation of the dormant account of your late customer and changing of beneficiary.

You are kindly advice to make the payment $1,550 USD via Money Gram on the name stated below and forward the payment slip for confirmation immediately so that we can able to reactivate of the dormant account and for the changing of beneficiary to your name immediately.

RECEIVER NAME: REDACTED
CITY: REDACTED
AMOUNT: $1550

Thanks,
The management: REDACTED
Principal Attorney: REDACTED (Mr Smart)
Justice of Peace
Member of International Bar Association
Tel:REDACTED

Since my other bait refuses to have money sent by post I am going to post money to an address I have at hand and see what happens Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With my plan in motion I inform my lad I have made contact with the lawyer
Then go silent on him once again
ME (To Mr Fantastic)

Quote:
Mr REDACTED

The lawyer has been contacted, thank you for the email address.

Regards,

I am rewarded once again with a message for update

MR FANTASTIC:
Quote:

Dear REDACTED,

How are you my good brother? I hope all is well with you. I'm so worried of not hearing from you concerning this transaction; please do update me the development of this transaction if lawyer has responded to you.

Please don't keep me silent because I'm not comfortable for not hearing from you for some days now. Up till now there's no news from the bank whether you have transfer the money to the lawyer or not and I have not notice the presence of the lawyer in the bank for now. Please break the silent and do contact me ASAP to know what is going on.

Mr. REDACTED.

Meanwhile the lawyer
Quote:
Attention: REDACTED,

I MR SMART; hereby by inform you that your email are well received in regards of the reactivation of the dormant account of your late customer and changing of beneficiary.

You are kindly advice to make the payment $1,550 USD via Money Gram on the name stated below and forward the payment slip for confirmation immediately so that we can able to reactivate of the dormant account and for the changing of beneficiary to your name immediately.

RECEIVER NAME: REDACTED
CITY: REDACTED
AMOUNT: $1550

Thanks,
The management

This is the perfect opportunity for my plan because apparently Mr Smart does not have much salt in his head

ME
Quote:
Dear Lawyer Smart.

Your message was well received.

As per your instructions i posted 1500 dollars, along with my documents, to the address

REDACTED

shipment will take 10 working days.

While we wait please proceed with retrieval of the necessary documents to complete the change of name, thanks.

I have sent no money, yet I am demanding the documents for the change of name, The lawyer does not catch my bait.

MR SMART:
Quote:

You are advice to make the payment via MoneyGram on the name stated below and forward the payment slip for confirmation via our email immediately so we can able to reactivate of the dormant account and the change of beneficiary.

I was in the bank premises this afternoon to inform the bank manager that you have not yet transfer the processing fee, because bank are expecting me to submit the documents of change of beneficiary to them in order for them to proceed further.

If you want your account is active and the fund to be in your name, kindly transfer the processing fee of $1550 USD with the stated information via MoneyGram and send the payment slip immediately for confirmation.

Since bait was not caught I repeat myself
ME:
Quote:

Dear Mr Smart Lawyer Sir,

Thanks again for the instructions.

As I told you on my last update I sent you money to your office in Burkina Faso.

1550 dollars cash to be delivered at your doorstep,along with my documents.

I went to my post office this morning and told them to ship them without delay.

I don't want to send another money via internet, it is dangerous and I already paid you!

Mr Smart I am surprised by the lack of salt in the head from your side.

Please read more carefully.

I voice my concern about his smartness, the answer is a sour one

MR SMART
Quote:
Sorry since you are not ready to comply or follow the instruction given to you, your fund will remain dormant in the bank and STOP joking with this chamber okay. We advise you to quickly provide the following details to complete the documents.

1) Your house address:
2) Direct telephone number

MR FANTASTIC now tries to direct a conversation back on it's track reminding me I did not do what I was supposed to

Quote:
Dear REDACTED
Okay, is that how he instruct you to send him the money and don't you know it will take a lot of time to get to him? To my own understanding it's impossible to post such amount via post office and I advise you to go back to your post office and collect back your money and ask him to give you his account details for the payment or Western Union Money Transfer / Money Gram.

Always follow instruction in this transaction if this fund must be transfer into your bank account soon, because I don't want to labor in vain, do what you were ask to you then this fund will be transfer into your bank account.

I am here informed that he does not want to waste his time (big oof!) and have to retrieve my money from the post office

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic