SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who are you emailing - a reminder

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We preach here about dealing with criminals, but oftentimes the hilarity and general goofiness we post makes it seem that all Advance Fee Fraudsters are bumbling fools.

The Eater Twitter account shared this article today:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2019/11/11/a-tampa-fraud-cause-helped-reveal-the-black-axe-a-scheme-from-nigeria

This is a harsh reminder of some of the people we may be contacting. If you're not familiar with The Black Axe you should know they are not your typical lad sitting with his buddies drinking cough syrup and palm wine while having a circle jerk. These are big-time bad news dudes.

Here's a few articles about them:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb835b/the-notorious-black-axe-has-put-down-roots-in-canada
https://www.npr.org/tags/610167246/black-axe
http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201903280049.html
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201907231076330019-black-axe-reports-of-african-drug-mafia-taking-over-sweden/
https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/ps1m-fraudsters-who-funded-notorious-nigerian-organised-crime-gang-convicted

Organized crime. Now, why do I bring this up? The Black Axe has their hands are all over romance fraud, money laundering, sex trafficking, BEC scams, etc. They're ruthless, too. I've had a chance to look at some of the paperwork and I can say, with 100% certainty baiters here have reported bank accounts used by The Black Axe.

It's important to remember for every Raisin, Egobia, and Cats, there's someone much worse, much more organized, and much more connected.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another member recently posted a link to a Canadian news agency documentary about romance scams. I don't think it is monetized and the link wasn't scrubbed by mods on the previous post so I'm posting it below. It talks a lot about Black Axe. Personally, it made me feel sick but none of it surprised me. People die because of these scams...never forget that.

Canadian News Doc on Romance Scams + Black Axe
https://youtu.be/xzqXdXZB_N0
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That youtube channel is run by a recognized news outlet, so it's fine bikeatl77 but thank's for checking and for posting. It's a good documentary. I watched it when it was posted here recently.

As for the black axe articles, this is an excellent reminder that we can never be too careful and no matter where we live we shouldn't assume someone trying to 419 our character might not have friends near by.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been so many baits posted here over the past 16 years that are truly hilarious -- many just in the past few months -- that it is very easy to lose sight of the fact that these guys are all criminals. Some are bumbling, hilariously so, but they are still criminals. And many (most?) are not bumbling amateurs. There are lots of successful professional scammers, and many very well-organized gangs. And, again as reported in those stories, their reach is world-wide. I will never forget baiting a highly successful lad living in the US, in Atlanta. Exchanging messages with him while I played my scammer persona gave me a lot of insight into his success at stealing money from Americans and not getting caught.

TLDR: these are serious criminals. Never forget that, however funny a lad may appear.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic