SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CK71Delta
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome. You folks are great. I'm working on my first 419 bait, a straight bait to start out with.

I've read the rules, so no worries all -- I get the general idea of what this is all about. I'm touched by how concerned those in this forum are with safe baiting. I'm still going over the how-tos but I understand the basics.

I have never been a victim of a 419 scammer.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, sent money, even nominal amounts, to 419 scammers.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, provide real personal information of any kind to scammers.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, provide identification documents to scammers, REAL OR FAKE.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, travel to a scammer or money mule's location.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, believe a scammer's story that a box of money, bag of gold, stack of freshly laundered foreign currency, puppy, or Clydesdale horse is waiting somewhere for me to pick up just as soon as I pay a customs fee, tax, etc.
I have never, nor do I plan to ever, "build a better scammer" by supplying suggestions for better English, better looking documents, actual real information for government officials, and so on. If they're Agent Roger T. Rabbit from the United States CIA office in Chicago, West Dakota, that is just fine with me.

I'm a veteran of phonebaiting and call flooding via SIP trunk and VM baiting, 419 is just another "arm" of my little hobby... longest phone convo is 4.5 hours.

Why am I interested in scambaiting...? It keeps my inner sociopath occupied.

Where would I like to take my interest in scambaiting...? On safari to Chad, eventually, once I've learnt the ropes... with a few eager lads in tow, of course.

While I will never send IDs of any kind, real or fake (I read the rules), I'm an expert shooper and like to make fake receipts and WU transfers. Even one that I've munged and ripped up to obscure the fake MCTN seems like catnip to the lads. I've got the means and skills to create some VERY official-looking fake documents, but I didn't know how far the folks here think I should go with stuff like that since it can be ammunition for scammers... so I'm sticking to fake, smeary Walmart receipts for now. I hope that is ok. I'm NOT trying to build a better scammer.
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You shouldn't send anything that could be re-used by a scammer on a real victim (like fake ID's) Fake WU receipts etc are fine.

There are alreay a few tools out there to make those, but if you can make them yourself: perfect!

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CK71Delta Welcome to Eater.

As Bertje said, you don't want to give the scammer anything they can reuse on a victim, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of stuff you can send to them to make your side of the story more convincing as you go along. A picture of your character holding a receipt, the receipt itself, etc. Though, I do like the personal guideline, "never work harder than your lad" Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Nagdd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. New user here. I have messed with some scammers before but am new to being an official scam baiter.
I always give them a fake name, location etc
Seems like this is going to be a fun sight
Rockorsomething
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone newbie here. Read a lot of the advice on the forums for other new people so that will surely come in handy. Not super familiar with this but looking forward to helping people for the greater good by wasting a-holes time. Tried to sign up for a mentor but it said it was currently unavailable so if any pros wanna take someone under their wing let me know! Happy to be here.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Rockorsomething:

Try signing up for a mentor again. You have to have posted at least once to use it if I recall correctly. You have 1 post now so it should work now. Welcome to Eater!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rockorsomething.

Welcome to Eater. Bikeatl77 is absolutely right: if you try to sign up now, it all should work: there are plenty of slots available.

Great to have you join the fun. I'm looking forward to reading about your exploits.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings all!

Just got into my first exchange of mails, initiated from one of the surplus letters here. Got a response from the first one.

Apparently, there is a couple of million dollars coming my way!

About 4 mails in and I'm avoiding supplying address, bank account details and so on by asking questions and for various clarifications. Wondering how to plausibly string this out. I have several bank accounts, which one would they like? Plus my granddaughter normally handles my paperwork these days, young people understand how to use this internets thing better than me. Should it be her address or mine?

Regards.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Lizard,

cool that you are joining the fun.

Asking a lot of questions is something the lads appreciate, i'm sure of it!

Have you considered signing up for a mentor? It is THE best way to get some advise from an experienced member, and make sure that you are baiting safely.
Check out the link(s) in my signature for more info

lizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
Have you considered signing up for a mentor?
Just done so. Thanks for the suggestion.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! you won't regret it.

zulu1001
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone
I had been on the forum since August but doing active scambaiting for a few days.
I read a lot of the stickies and topics from Eater University and got the basics.
I want to waste as much time from lads as possible to distract them from scamming other people.
It's nice to be part of this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome zulu1001. I love the two piggies in your signature line. If they are a momma and a daddy, they should breed nicely.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
zelderan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

Big fan of the work you all do here, glad to begin my journey with some lads. I've already got myself in a guestbook, and I hope to snag a few on some dating sites in the coming weeks. Thank you!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Zelderan,

Welcome to Eater. Glad you are joining our shenanigans.

Please, bait safely and never use any account or telephonenumber that is connected with your 'real life'. If you want, you can sign up for a mentor (see the links in my signature). It's a great way to get started and getting help from an experienced member.

Enjoy the ride!

It is legally not allowed to ride your mentor

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Damn right.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members! Speaking about rides, bware of Bertje and his driving skills if you value your life

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for not mentioning the bagels.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have some self control... not much though.... Please new members, or any members, if you find any bagels around here, don't take the ones with cream on it. Watch out for Nina, before you know it you'll end up being a moron... (that will be explained tomorrow.)

Have a beer and hug bware if you already feel traumatized

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
zelderan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hug bware if you already feel traumatized

Well, it seems that we're off to a great start because these inside jokes are completely going over my head! Bware, get over here... Laughing
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bagels

Driving

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morons

And bware is our cuddly mod around here, though somtimes she can bite, so bware... don't let the furr fool you

KrashAshe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm new to this place, but i am curious. Is there anyone else from Australia here?

Last edited by KrashAshe on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Yastreb is. Welcome to Eater!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic