SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christabell Hortse...Bank of Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CousinBenson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A delightful, out of the blue email from some unknown person...
My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your responds and your concern towards my health. Am very happy that am trusting the money to you, just like you know that am currently in my sick bed please l want you to help me accomplish my last wish to the glory of God. l prayed and in my search the spirit of God directed me to you and told me that you are a trustworthy person who can help carry out my last wish to the glory of God.I shall be happier whether dead or live to see you help the less privilege with this money.

I believe that the events of this world have its own way of bringing people together for good,I want you to act according to my wish so that the Almighty's will shall be done. I want this fund to be used in the way of Almighty.

Even when my late husband was alive, he use to donate money, food items, cloths and other things to many charity organization all over the world he also transfer hug amount of money to many charity organization to many parts of the world and that is why he instructed me before he died that l should use the money to donate to any charity organization of my choice or better look for a trust wordy person that will use the money to help the poor, needy and the less privileged so that the word of God will be fulfilled and his soul shall rest in the peace of God

The total sum of the funds to be transferred to you is USD$7.500,000.00 in which 20% will be yours and 80% will be for the less privileged and the homeless people in the society.

I want you to know that I have given my full trust to you and your family. so please do not disappoint me. As you know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have limited time to live, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth of which I will like you to be a partaker so please pray for me and act according to my instructions so that even if I should die tomorrow, I will die a happy person,so please be by my side.

Meanwhile, l will like you to send some of your information like YOUR FULL NAME, HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, RELIGION to enable me write out an Authorization Letter to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your bank account so that you will receive the money on my behalf. l will also forward to you the Authorization Letter as a prove to you.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.

My heart was bleeding, however a reponse ensued...
Good afternoon Madame, my name is George, George Agdgdgwngo. You may know me or my cousin Benson.
What would this price be in Ugandan dollars?
It’s perfectly innocent.
Unfortunately my bank have informed me that there is a pigeon in the vault, and they’ve had to take all of monies and clean it.
I’ve worked so hard cleaning bikes for Mr Boris I could do with some extra cash.

I would love to be a recipient. Do you have a nectar card?
Followed by further emails to Christabell...
But I wire you the monies, I sent it to cousin Benson
And finally after them asking for further details I sent this
Unfortunately you have reached the email account of Robert Mugabe. As I am dead, it may take a while to respond. Please respond by sending your date of birth, mothers maiden name and photo ID to get a response[b][/b]
I then attached a delightful “passport” image attachment for them, with all my details...but unfortunately I attached the wrong image, and it was of the guy with the massive love length, Negro Del WhatsApp
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic