SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A preview of what’s to come? Safari count: 9, 4 continents

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Very good idea!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Mr Mystery already wrote, I made special tool for this modality that lets us check the IP of the lad (it's a fake "planner" page, where the delivery date can be set).

The lad's ip last night was in Lome. Just now it was....still Lome.

I have confirmed an Accra delivery for tonight, and will try to get the lad to log on to the tool later today and see if his IP changes.

Woozy, the driver wrote:

Hello Sir,
My boss mr. Hamm ask me to contact u for delivery of parcel in Accra tonite.Abeg tell exact location an time for delivery .

To Bill Hamm, our friend wrote:

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,

I will reconfirm the delivery of my package later today using the planning tool as you stated in your previous mail.

I have just receive an email message from the driver, Mr. Woozy and i am going to send him the location and time of the delivery. Thanking you for your understanding

===
Lad wrote:

Hello Mr Woozy, I am Mr. Lad. Thanks for your email message i really appreciate it, Yes i am going to need the package to be delivery to the address below by 6:00 PM tonight

Address ; P.O.BOX 116 ACCRA
Ghana Police headquarters. ICT( Communication )

Tell me how to identify you when you arrive to the address location?

Waiting for your urgent response

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our second quote dump, in which things appear to go well for the lad, go really badly, then perhaps well again (note: email screenshots are not posted, but most of the important content is told through the text):
Quote:

Lad: Sun bro Good morning, I guess?
Response from the local manager:
Good morning mr. Lad,
Thank you for your email. I have looked in the system, and I see that you (maybe by accident) planned your delivery to take place yesterday, November 11th. This is not a problem, it happens all the time.

If you could re-plan your delivery, I can make arrangements for a delivery tonight in Accra. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Bertje.

Lad: I am in contact with the delivery company driver, time of delivery 6 PM tonight. Spoiler: this doesn't happen.

Me: So where are you right now? Still on the bus or have you arrived?

Lad: Already in Accra This doesn't match up with some IP checks later, although the lad says that he was there "watching the situation" an hour prior from this post. Confusion on this front creates issues for him later.
*Insert email from Bertje asking for the lad's phone number*
Me: The phone call could be risky, but if he wants it it's probably safer to do it. Where are you in Accra right now?
Lad: U mean I should go ahead to send my telephone number to him Note his avoidance of the question.
Me: If you are willing to call the manager, yes. Just to coordinate your position so he knows where to find you.
Lad: His not the one coming for the delivery. Is the company driver and I am in contact with him. He will be in the address location in two hours time from now. He won't.
Me: And are you at the location right now?
Lad: Not yet but I will be there soon
Me: OK. Also: did you get a picture of your bus ticket like I asked?
Lad: Do you want me to send my telephone number to the manager More avoidance, but at this point I'd rather just see what ends up happening without pressing too hard.
Me: Yes, I think that would be a good idea.
Lad: OK bro I will get back to you..
Me: OK. Please do get me that picture I asked for ASAP.
I hope to hear good news about a successful pickup in a few hours.
Lad: Yes bro
*90 minutes later*
Lad: Rolex watch or Rolex? Bro are you there. I need to know the Rolex inside the package. I don't know why you care, but if it makes you feel better lad, I'll answer.
Me: I believe it is a Rolex watch. I don't know the exact model.
Lad: Ok bro
Me: Are you at the location yet?
Lad: The driver just sent me a mail now asking for me to take a picture of myself More avoidance, but the lad is clearly engaged, so I let this slide.
Me: If you're at the location More reinforcement, you should take a picture so he knows what you look like. That will make the pickup quicker. This backfires on the lad later; do recall that he sent me his ID earlier. Spoiler alert, he isn't the one in this picture.
Me: So are you at the location?
*4 hours later and no response for the lad. Clearly this means the pickup failed.*
Me: I checked the shipping database again and the package isn't marked as having been picked up. What is the issue? I thought you had this ready to do today. I want a detailed update on everything that's happened so far today and how you're going to fix it tomorrow.
Lad: It from the delivery company driver Shifting blame won't work. Asking too many questions and said he will have to confirm from his boss first. So what do I do next now This and some of the lad's other responses make me suspect incompetence instead of malice for these miscommunications.
Me: So are you still in Accra? If you are, stay there, and if you aren't return there immediately. You will still be able to do the pickup tomorrow. It doesn't look like the real recipient will be doing much, but if you delay too long he may get there first.
*About 7 hours later, while I'm asleep. It's morning in Ghana.*
Lad: I am in touch with the driver of the delivery company. I gave him another location address just now. I will update you as soon as I pick up the package. This won't happen.
Me: Ok, good. Please don't mess this up. Keep me updated.
Lad: Bro I don't trust this anymore Uh-oh. Don't worry, we get past this.
Me: What's wrong?
Lad: Did the living company website you went to me is not secure How am I sure that this is real. The driver request for my picture which I sent to him
Me: That company has a very bad track record with computer security. I think the current website is recent too. That's why I am able to hack it so easily. Duh.
What's suspicious about that? The pickup yesterday didn't work because you weren't at the exact right location, so he wants more confirmation this time.
I need to take a business call. I'll be back in a few minutes.
Lad: I think you are playing games with me right.
*He requests a video call which I decline(
Me: Video calls aren't secure for me. Give me your phone number and I can call you later when I'm not busy.
Lad: U mean my WhatsApp number
Me: Whatever can take phone calls.
Lad: Few minutes left before the delivery point. He gets distracted really easily.
Me: I prefer keeping things text only though, but if you want a call that's the only way.
Lad: Call me if you can. I don't.
Me: So where is the delivery there in Accra? I'll only be free to make a call in about 40 minutes.
Lad:*Address*
Me: And are you there right now? The lad got distracted and I seize the opportunity to talk about something more productive.
Lad: Yes
Me: So just wait then until the driver shows up. I don't think that should be too hard. I've done this many times with more complicated pickups, and it's already stressing me out how you weren't able to get this done yesterday.
Lad: The driver is asking me to take a picture in front of the location address which I did already but he is still asking to take a picture in front of the police station sign which I cannot do
Me: Why can't you do it, and why is he asking for a second picture? The more questions I ask him about logistics, the more he gets distracted, and the more time I can waste later asking him to recount events.
Lad: That I don't know. Coz I have already send my pic to him.
Me: I think he's asking for it because he's worried about the pickup not working yesterday. That isn't normal procedure for them. Remember how i said not to do anything that would be suspicious? I worry that if these mess-ups keep happening, he will start to wonder if there is some funny business going on here. The lad seizes on this excuse later, helping reinforce our story and that it's the lad's fault.
You need to make sure that the driver and the local manager don't have any cause for worry with all this, or else they'll ask for more security procedures. Try not to stress out about this. Just wait for the driver and I'm sure everything will be fine. It won't.
*20 minutes later*
Lad: Posts some emails saying he's coming to another location
Me: Looks good. Make sure you get there and nothing goes wrong this time.
Lad: Hahaha
U guys are really playing games with me right. You think I don't know all this while I should go pick up someone else package without a prove Once again, the lad is willing to move past this and come up with justifications for the strangeness.
Me: I don't see what the issue is. This was supposed to be a simple pickup, everything was going well yesterday It didn't, but I want to reassure the lad., and now it seems like it's mess-up after mess-up.
At this rate it would be faster if I sent another guy from somewhere else to clean up your mess. I think this threat scared the lad.
Until the driver or the local manager stops responding to your emails, we can still salvage this. Implying it's the lad's fault.
Is the driver at the police station yet? Or is he still stuck at the intersection? Deflection.
Lad: Not yet. But asking me to come outside. Still stuck.
Me: How far is it? Five minutes? Ten minutes?
*10 minutes later*
It's been about 15 minutes and the package hasn't been marked as being picked up in the system. What is happening?
*About 7 hours later*
Lad: Nothing What a surprise.
Me: What do you mean? Did you not meet the driver? Please give me some details here so I can figure out how to fix this mess.
Lad: Wait let me send u a message from the driver After all the lad's whining before, he seems to believe in the company's existence now. Whether he thinks there's still something funny going on is another question entirely.
Me: Ok
Lad, quoting Bertje: I can't leave van behind becaus tow truck is comin. Guess u don't want parcel. Fine. Home early for me. Talk to boss to reschuedle
Me: So help me understand a few things here, as I don't think I got the details before: Cross-examining lads is always fun because they make up their own stories in their head and start believing them as fact.
The driver's van broke down when he was in Accra, yes?
Me: Where was he coming from? The lad doesn't have an answer to this question, but this gets the lad to start volunteering his own side of events and forming a more concrete story to explain events.
Lad: And I ask him to meet me in the location address with a texi. I don't know where he was coming from.
Me: Do you know where he went afterward?
Lad: No. I think the driver is playing games with me More story-building. I avoid the question.
Me: Do you know where the package is now?
Lad: I think he knows i am not the real owner of the package This is music to my ears. He's justifying all the bad events not as us being fake, but as something that fits within our story. I take advantage of this later.
Back
He said the boss will contact me by tomorrow morning. I will be waiting to hear from the boss it self I keep moving along in the questioning, building the story and trying to get more details.
Me: So he got suspicious. This wouldn't have happened if you were able to do the pickup on the first day. As long as the boss isn't suspicious it will be fine. Maybe send an apology to the driver, even if you don't mean it. Just in case the boss hears about it. You want to sound like the victim here. Reframing to keep him hooked.
Lad: Ok i will do that
Me: Still, having two days of delay like this will be a bit strange from the boss's perspective. You need to make sure that nothing goes wrong next time. And that whatever you do doesn't get the driver more paranoid. Where are you right now? Still in Accra?
Lad: Back to lome Implying you were in Accra at some point. Interesting. There was plenty of time for him to go there after the last IP check to see how things were going, as he claims later, but I push this point further to verify our suspicions.No
Me: Why did you go back to Lome? They won't be able to change the location now, especially after two days of trying.
Lad: Because I don't have any money with me again so I had to go back
Me: Will you be able to go back to Accra again? I worry that the driver will not like any excuses you make if you say you are not there or you are sending someone else. Think of all of this from his perspective? What would you want from the recipient in this situation if you were the driver who couldn't find the recipient two days in a row? I know what he'll say, but I want him to go back, so I have a plan.
Lad: I have no other options then to send someone else.
Me: Someone already in Accra or coming from Lome?
Lad: In Accra
Me: I really don't think this is the best way to reduce the chance of errors after two days of confusion already. Was this the same person talking to the driver before? Does the driver have their picture?
Lad: No He changes his answer later.
Me: That is a bad idea. When the picture sees it is another person that will only verify his suspicions. Whose picture did you send him before in Accra?
Lad: The same person. Is a friend of mine. So which one is it?
Me: So the driver has only seen one person's face, his?
Me: So you were never in Accra yourself? Or were you there with a friend?
Lad: I was there to see for myself If this did happen, I'm guessing it happened on the second day
Me: And the ID you sent me was yours and not your friend's?
Lad: It was my ID This is an important detail.
Me: That could be a problem
Lad: How?
Me: If the driver or the manager checks the database, which they generally won't do but may given the circumstances, they will see that your friend's picture is not the one from the ID. This still offers us a way out, but you need to be clever about it. And you need to go back to Accra in this case. This may not happen, but I hope it will.
Lad: OK
Me: So here is the potential new plan:
Lad: Ok
Me: You make a new *Recipient name* email and contact the manager asking about the delay in delivery. We will play this like the *Recipient name* you were is an impostor and you are the real one This will be a massive pain for the lad to keep track of, but it will be hilarious.
Me: Given that the driver especially will be suspicious, you need to be extra careful to listen to him and not complain
And from the old Recipient Name account you will still need to talk to him as usual. But from that account act suspicious so he is more certain that you are the fake one.
Lad: Okay
Me: Understand the idea so far?
Lad: Yes bro I'm not so sure about that.
Me: So for this to work you need to get to Accra as soon as possible, and be sure to save the bus ticket or some proof in case the driver wants to see it to back up your story. You need to make sure that the new Recipient Name is as cooperative as possible compared to the old one
Me: No matter how irritating the driver is, have the new Recipient Name do what he asks and the old one needs to be worse I want you to be obedient while wasting extra time yelling at the driver.
If he asks your new account about some sort of impostor, act horrified. You want to appear innocent.
Can you pull this off? We cannot afford any more mistakes.
Lad: I can bro Naturally things will really get chaotic tomorrow, and assuming the lad does show up to Accra he won't manage to do everything perfectly.
Me: Ok. When is the earliest you, not your friend, can make it to Accra?
Lad: By tomorrow Good start, but I want details. When the lad is back online after this post, I'm going to plan out some detailed schedule for both his personas so he will be extra frustrated tomorrow.
Me: What time? We need to schedule this precisely if we want success, especially as I will not be awake when a lot of this happens. True, and this is convenient so the lad will be forced to figure things out himself on the fly. Mistakes will be made.
Lad: I will give you the time. Let me talk to my friends first.I don't see the point of this, and I want him isolated and not relying on his buddies.
Me: About what? You still need to be the one who makes it over to Accra, otherwise there's no way the driver will let anyone take the package.
Lad: I will be the one not my friend Not my question, so I press him a bit more.
Me: I know. But what do your friends have to do with this? They can help, especially with playing the old Kwame Addo, as we need to make it seem like there are two separate people. I think the lad will like this idea, and it makes it easier for something to go wrong. If the driver thinks that it's the same person he will think it is fraud, and the manager will think so too.
Lad: Ok
Me: So answer my question: what did you need to talk to your friends about regarding this?
Lad: Don't worry. Can I chat u later Realistically, I don't care as long as you safari, but I still wouldn't mind knowing. I think the lad's just trying to get back to whatever else he's doing.
Me: I an not worried. I am just trying to make everything as precise as possible. And when real events inevitably don't match to whatever we plan out, it will all be your fault.
Lad: I am kind of busy now
Me: When is later? That's fine, but I just need to know when to be online.
Lad: In an hour time
Me: OK. I will talk to you then, and then we will finalize this plan. Bring a notepad to take notes to bring with you. I want him to spend his bus ride rehearsing a schedule and frantically trying to plan things out. I also wonder why the lad's awake this late, but his sleep deprivation is not my problem.

So that's where we are now. No definite safari yet, but if tomorrow's is proved I think that proves the previous one as well. Even though I'm still somewhat unclear on exactly what's been happening with the lad, it sounds like he's stressed. It may not be a safari, but I think he'll be ruminating on this for a long time. I plan on focusing more on his "friends" a bit more tomorrow. Were they plotting to undermine him this entire time?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That lad didn’t work out. One lad is seemingly still in Lagos (from Cotonou), although he has refused to fill out the tracking page again; he did give a specific hotel room, which does seem exciting. That brings our total to three unconfirmed safaris so far.

I made some adjustments to my format past the original ASEM to make things more compact and take advantage of the new tracking page, and it seems like it’s paying off in a higher retention rate. As of this post, here is a list of lads that may do something (a.k.a. routes have been confirmed and it’s up to them now to do the deed):
-Lagos to Natitingou (asked lots of good questions, very well-spoken; they should be there by this weekend)
-Cotonou to Abeche via Niamey (they haven’t been online since yesterday, but they were quite keen and are well-connected. I think their being Francophone explains why Abeche isn’t immediately off-putting)
-Tokyo to Kumamoto (a Lagos oga with a buddy there; he logs on infrequently and is still a bit paranoid, but he believes in the story)
-Lagos to Kano (I’ve spent relatively little time with this lad, but I offhandedly mentioned Kano and he said he could get there in 3 hours once he gets the details)
-Accra to Yaoundé (they are struggling with funding, but here’s an interesting detail: apparently a contact they have there verified that the office exists, which I am somewhat mystified by. Whatever works for them, and they are very eager to please. This one may take a bit.)

Of course, I can’t guarantee that there will be any successes, but there’s a decent chance I’ll wake up tomorrow to a cavalcade of PLog log-in notifications, and if I wake up to two with the same info but from different cities, that’s another pith helmet for my signature (ideally with a wee bit more communication). At some point in a few days I may post more of the emails, probably cherry-picking the especially funny ones. “Dry” would describe most of my chats at this point, even if they’re theoretically leading to safaris or at least angry lads. Mainly just “so what do I email the local manager with” or “so do I need a fake ID”. I think I’d get more excitement by sending out piggy ASEMs, but I still plan on doing this at least until I get a confirmed safari straight from an ASEM.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Cedrictal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you be sure about the Lagos location btw?
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you are referring to the lad being "seemingly still in Lagos": we are not certain. But we have reasons to believe he is.

We have a confirmed Cotonou IP from before he said he went to Lagos. After that, he asked to have the parcel delivered to a specific hotel, and a specific hotel room in that hotel. We are still trying to get IP confimation.

So, although we are not 100% sure, everything points to a safari.

PS: welcome to Eater!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of those lads went AWOL with the exception of the Natitingou lad, who is somewhere out in the ether trying to find funding for his trip, but more promising developments have overshadowed those.

Padme was generous enough to help me get into a few lad WhatsApp groups, where advertising is as simple as just posting "hey, I need some guys to run packages" and a few people are bound to respond. Three lads from today (more may get to this point while I'm asleep) have filled out the PLog tracker; two going to Kano from various Nigerian cities, and one going to Chennai from Mumbai. I say "going" in that that's what's supposed to happen, and historically lads who fill out the tracker travel or at least get up to some amusing shenanigans. My not being in an European or African time zone hurts me somewhat here in that I won't get to supervise lads as closely when or if they do show up, but by the time I wake up some lads should be on the road or grumpily at their destinations. I'd love to wake up to see a bunch of angry messages in group chats saying that they showed up in Kano trying to find an office that didn't exist; since multiple lads are being sent to the same location with the same fake name of the receiver, I hope some find each other and get really confused.

I also may have a Santa picture incoming from at least one lad, as multiple have said that they can do it (the cash incentive of at least $1000 I dangled may have helped guide their decision). I'm not counting on that as much, but reactions were generally surprisingly positive when I suggested the idea to lads who didn't want to travel.

I expected more difficulty throwing my proposal out there without people being suspicious (one admin kicked me from their WhatsApp group because I didn't want to do a video call, but c'est la vie), but given the quantity of suspicious offers being hawked in the groups I end up sounding relatively trustworthy.

Only time will tell... but for a few months of throwing out ASEMs results have been fairly positive, especially for something as difficult as a safari.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll need to update in the morning (it's late now where I am), but a combination of PLog tracking and WhatsApp locations reveals that our Indian lad has moved from Mumbai to Chennai. Bertje, expect some irate emails from him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad contacted Plog yesterday. I asked him to tell us when he would be arriving, and gave him 2 possible locations: the office and the warehouse.

Lad did not give me a time, but told me he was going to go to the warehouse to pick things up.

This just in, from the lad
Quote:

I'm at <office address>. I need your exact contact details sir

P-log wrote:

I asked you repeatedly to give us the time when you were arriving. Furthermore, you indicated you were going to the warehouse, not the office.

The office is not staffed at the moment, you will need to go to the stadium.

Please contact shiftmanager mr. Cumberband <email>

Laughing Laughing
lad wrote:

I was at stadium but I need office number without I can't find your office there dear try to understand

Last edited by Bertje on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, poor moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cumberband wrote:

Mr Hamm asked me to contact you. It seems you are trying to find our warehouse?If I had known you would have shown up at this time, I would have made sure I was at the location. As it is, I am out on business and no one else is at the warehouse. I will return in about one and a half hour. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Up the mean road, towards the airport there is a Radisson hotel. I will pick you up there. Please go there and take a picture in front of it so I know what you look like. You can go inside and have a drink and some food. I will pay for it when I get there. Please, take anything you like

====
Lad wrote:

I was at redeson hotel but now I came back to my hotel in chennai railway station my phone battery us total was down sir

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you may have accidentally missed one redaction of the lad's actual name in your long post, above.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as we don't have the lad's real name, I doubt that will be an issue; one of the company staff may be unleeted though. I gave the receiver's name as , which gives just shy of 87 million results on Google.

The lad still trusts me, but he doesn't want to travel, so I gave him the Santa job. We'll see...

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
he doesn't want to travel, so I gave him the Santa job.

That's one of my favorite things about baiting... when baiters give lads what I call the "victim experience". Treat them like they treat their victims -with total disregard and for what you can get out of them -so they can see how it feels. Thumbs up

Surprised you got kicked from the group for lack of a voice call. Probably because there was "work" involved. All I usually dump in those groups is shit formats guaranteed to bring the lads nothing but baiters. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Natitingou lad says he's staying overnight in Cotonou; I asked him to fill out the tracking page again in Cotonou and when he arrives in Natitingou. Once I get the Cotonou tracking, that will be a first safari, and when he does it again in Natitingou that will make number 2, and 3 total for the modality.

I'm starting to get the feeling, based on India lad, that the tracking page isn't giving 100% accurate results for lads using phones, as WhatsApp and PLog gave conflicting results. This could prove to be a problem in the future, but for now I will assume that if the lad gets to Natitingou and verifies this, either through his anger or through IP, that will prove the Lagos-Cotonou leg as well if PLog alone doesn't prove that.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the confirmed safari!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, congrats! clapping

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!
👏👏👏

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

India lad kicked me from the WhatsApp group he is the admin of after I refused to reimburse him for his travel expenses. I know a few other lads were watching our argument, probably with popcorn in hand; I hope that did something for his credibility. There are plenty more fish in the sea, and he wasn't going anywhere else anyway. According to him, the trip cost 17000 rupees, or about $250; I have issues believing that, as the cheapest train ticket is 570 rupees. Still, he clearly did not enjoy his experience and the feeling of being conned. Onto the next crop of lads... I think that I'll send another advertisement in a different chat. As long as I'm joining more groups than I'm being kicked from, I'm fine with a few casualties along the way.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Natitingou lad who is currently in Cotonou received this from Bertje:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Obi.

Thank you for your email.

Please use the planning tool to reschedule your parcel.

During most of the day tomorrow, our offices will be closed due to staff training and some people being sick. However, if you let me know at what time you will arrive, I can arrange for a driver to deliver the parcel to you. I suggest you meet up at the Hotel Bourgogne. For your trouble, please have a meal and some drinks on our expense. The driver will settle your bill.

kind regards.

*Bertje*

The lad forwarded that to me this morning, panicked:
Quote:
Below is message from the manager yesterday night.. I think something is happening which you are yet to say. I am regretting getting involved in this whole issue and now i am stranded in Benin. I was told at the motor pack yesterday that it 12hrs journey by bus to Natitingou and 7hrs by taxi. and the prices i was told defers here. I slept in a getto with the boy i was introduced to in coutonou to lead me. the boy is a small boy and a university student. I am going back to Lagos coz the money with me can't even take me by bus to Natitingou. This is a total mess. Maybe we plan again on this but i am not with the company. How can they ask me to go and wait in a hotel that the driver will deliver for me there? is that normal?

It sounds like he's having a fun time. Still, why is he denying free stuff, and how is he so incompetent that he couldn't plan his expenses correctly?
Quote:
With all due respect, you are overreacting here. I am more focused on the fact that the offices are closed tomorrow (a regrettable inconvenience, and one that should have not happened had we stuck closer to our original itinerary; still, it makes no difference from our perspective where the driver delivers the package, and this may even be better because it reduces the security) and that the money you brought was insufficient (I was surprised to hear you had traveled to Cotonou so soon, and I assumed that meant you had checked the prices and the money was sufficient) than if the company is showing excellent customer service. What would you prefer they say, too bad so sad, you can't get your package? That is unbelievable!

This has happened in the past before where the company has had to give my guys free stuff, and we have never refused, because it is free! I understand completely that due to a planning mistake on your part, you cannot make the full journey, but how is that related to the local manager making his generous offer? You are looking for an excuse for why you messed this up where you don't take the blame.

Where are you in Cotonou right now? I can try to arrange for a friend of a friend to drive you up to Natitingou for free; he owes me a favor and he will be happy to do this. We can salvage this, do not worry. Please keep me informed, and do not throw in the towel while we still have a chance.

We may have to shift gears to doing a full Cotonou adventure for him instead of something in Natitingou.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need your verdict: Does this sound like a lad who traveled to Cotonou? My vote is "yes," but I'm curious what you guys think.

Quote:
I am home now and just read thru ur mail. so now you are blaming me for going to Benin? How have i done wrong here. I wrote the manager to give me physical address of his company and telephone number and he did not reply only to see his message this morning / He wrote he mail very late and only to tell me to go to hotel to wait for a driver to deliver money and other items to me. So you take me for full? You mission is yet to me ascertained but if you have any hidden agenda you have failed. How can a global company deliver items that worth thousands of dollars to a client in a hotel/ Abi i don be maga wen you won wash for? or you are an agent tracking guys from online? My only regret is the money i wasted going to Benin and the stress on the road.
The manager asked me to wait in a hotel and how would the driver locate me there. Ok he will come shouting Samuel Obi there. No ph number no nothing, come -on this guy!
Yes i slept in hotel in Cotonou but i did not want to tell you bcoz i am suspected pranks. Ok you have someone in Benin that can come pick me to Natintingou and you did not mentioned that even when i was complaining of shot of tee fears.
Anyway you have to come out plane and explain what you want from me. But i suspect you are for something else not this deal we are discussing.

Quote:
I don't think you try to understand that fact that it very difficult raising money here as i have explained to you earlier. I only tried to use the little i was able to raise but when i got there i found out that the estimated amount i have from the taxi tariff chart i hard was far beyond what i will pay to Natitingou from Cotonou. Secondly the offer from the manager is un-official. If he had given me address of his office i would have checked it out first before proceeding from Contonou... I will write him to collect the address but if he does not do that that will be assumed that they are genuine. Though i don't have no money yet but maybe i could raise some money and you too will support.

So what is the smaller job you have for me?

See, i just want to tell you little about my self here maybe you could have a slight insight about my situation. I was deported late last year from Malaysia and i was in jail for close to two year there. I became sick inside and there was no treatment so i was almost dead. I came back to meet nothing. My wife has finished the little i saved while i was in Malaysia .So i struggled to have treatments but thank God i am better now. Guy job... I was not into that from time i only joined the trend recently just to see if i could make little money and take an apt for myself and possibly open a barber shop. Barbing is what i was doing in Malaysia when i was arrested for not having working permit and i was jailed for that. I don't know much about Guy work but just that i am sharp in doing things on street levels. So raise huge sum for anything is a problem for me here. I sold something valuable to me to make the trip Cotonou and now all is lost.
So i am waiting for your message to know about the smaller job

Sob stories, "I didn't want to pull a Lucky and stiff the taxi driver," and whining. Lovely. To me, it sounds like he went to Cotonou, but I'm curious what you guys think.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that his outrage is natural, so yes, also I would say that he was there... Having no evidence, we cannot be sure, but in my mind I "feel" that his frustration is real. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say Safari

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes three votes in favor and no objections. The resolution is passed: "Dr Charles Bohen" did safari to Cotonou.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say congrats on another pith, even without proof I don't think this is fake

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic