SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2019 Holiday Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work! Kudos to both of you. bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Some marvelous work here! Well done!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Santastic clapping

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job both of you Thumbs up

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Padme ...to keep up the spirit of Xmas cheer I'm offering up a Church Bait Lad , primed and ready to dress up as Santa.

Last few emails added below , ready to be handed over to your character.

Me to lad
Quote:
Hello Smart

Everything is going well, I submitted your name and profession, your photo image and your details about your family to them , now we have to wait to see if they approve the payment to you. I can tell you that all signs show that it will be approved because you asked for such a small amount of money and as I explained they love children charity.

Our children are very close to god and they are the gift a parent gives to thd world.

Peace and love Ben

Lad
Quote:
Thank for your reply sir. Am happy to hear from you sir. I don't have to ask for tomuch money because this is my first time of doing the work for the church that was why I told you let me start with 2,500 Euro for a starting more I visit the chirty home I will be giving back report to you people along with pictures and videos. I also have in mind visiting other part of Africa like Togo, Ghana and Nigeria. But for this first time it will be in Senegal here. I and my wife has been praying that the church will approve it for us to do the work. Thank you once again for your support sir God will bless you for helping me out over there. With love and peace

Me to Lad Hello Smart
Quote:
sent an application to the elders this very morning , I hope it meets their approval as it your own words to me, I know they look very favourable on children charity so I believe this will be a successful application

Peace and Love Ben

Lad
Quote:
More blessings to your sir.
Thanks for all you contributions and trust you have on me. I promise will never let this given opportunities to serve humanity down . It is in my blood to do so and have been doing that in my own little capacity.
I join my faith with that of yours and believing that success will be actualised.
Remain blessed with peace and love

Me to lad
Quote:
Thanks Smart

But please dont thank me, I do not deserve your gratitude as I am only a lay person who finds converts to bring to the house of the lord.

The elders and church financier are very happy to select you for this work and have agreed that you will represent us well as you are a kind and holy man and the world needs more people like you.

They have asked that I ask you some more questions about what you proposed.

Were you serious when you said you would wear a santa costume to spread Christmas cheer and make poor motherless children smile.That seems very generous of you and it seems like a lot to ask from you at such an early stage of our introduction?

Most African converts that we reached ot refused to do any work to show their commitment to us without demanding financial assistance first. Unfortunately most of those potential converts are dismissed.

I understand if you think this is unreasonable of us. GOD tests us all every day and the devil casts doubt so that wd lose out on the opportunity that god presents

Peace and Love Ben

Lad ( last response today)

Quote:
Blessings from the most high
I do appreciate all the efforts you put towards enrolling me as part of the servants to serve in this capacity. It will be my heart desire to fulfill this first obligations. But earlier before now I told you my present status financially. I will not wish to quit like others as you rightly said. I need sometime to rally round.If it pleases God he will provide this lamb for the sacrifice.
Remain blessed

So he is getting his wish, here is the lamb for sacrifice Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I see church bait prep? Shocked I think I have a slot available for a church bait candidate. Birlic are you in?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If B's not, I am Wink Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, we can make it a threesome

that doesn't sound wrong at all does it? Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Do I see church bait prep? Shocked I think I have a slot available for a church bait candidate. Birlic are you in?

Yeap, sure, why not?
There is always enough room to bring a lost soul back, on the right side of the Faith. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going Going - GONE - Sold to the three amigios

Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ... Very Happy

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it seems like I have missed the bidding. Unless there's room for a fourth tag-along, Father Nicodim will have to wait for another time. If there are ever any more lost souls you find, Birlic, I'm available to spread the faith. I wonder how long it will take for another Santa lad to show up.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Snipped) lad found eater, will restore at a later date.

Last edited by braintoxic on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I do like the stars on his had and that he at least got a green and white shirt so he's in Christmas colors. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Looks like a funny lad

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to the winners.

This is from Emeka.

I did not slap over the photoshop.
I told him that its all about the accessories such as a bag of toys or nicely wrapped gifts so he sends me this.

I told him that our church would never award anything with beer in it. Wine would be OK but not evil beer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Connie, is that our mutual friend we talked about the other day?

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beer and shades! I like it.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Nice Connie, is that our mutual friend we talked about the other day?

Yes he is that accountant.

I held off sending Padme's tried and true script until I was satisfied that he was a lying scammer.

Edit-
I deleted the method that I used but a common technique would be to send a possible scammer an email from another box saying that you would like to work together to scam the victim. Dangle a huge amount of cash that you have already swindled.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should be trying again this year, might be catching some time.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No beard or boots, but are they good enough to qualify for a Santa icon?

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done 👍👍

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks more like an elf to me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the flowers considered ITP's? Worst hitlad ever. Constantly threatening to do "something" yet remains unspecific. What exactly will he do...dress up as a smurf?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
Are the flowers considered ITP's? Worst hitlad ever.

He's a niche assassin, specialising in victims who suffer from hay fever. They call him... The Pollinator.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic