SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A tribute to the Apocalypse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir

I have just been contacted by the police. Using the GPS tracker in the parcel, they were able to locate our van and the the parcel near Ehor. The parcel had been emptied and there was no sign of Woozy , the driver.
A note was found in the van, which indicat that the driver has plans on finding you and possibly harm you. As the van is located near you, the police suspect that Woozy might be in Epkoma by now. The police did not share the exact content of the note they found with me, but I understand it described quite vividly the amputating of certain male parts. I would urge you to be safe and take precautions!

Regrettably, the contents of the parcel has been lost, so we will be filing an insurance claim as soon as possible. I suspect the investigator from the insurance company will want to speak to you too. Can you please confirm that we are allowed to forward him your contact details (emailaddress) so he can contact you directly?

Furthermore, as stated before, I would recommend you file a formal complaint with our company, so you may be awarded compensation.
if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
kind regards,

Jeazus wrote:

How can I make the complain, don't worry about the driver he can't do shit, if he tries anything stupid he will loose his life, can I see a photo of the van and the empty box and also the note I really need to see something.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir,

good morning.

I hope everything is well, and that you got through the night safely. As far as I know, the police have not been able to locate Woozy, and he might be crawling around Epkoma, looking for you.

The police have only sent me a picture of the van. They did not send me pictures of the parcel and the note. They are probably still investigating. 
As for filing a complaint: you can contact mr. Cumberband, head of Customer Care, for more information. I'm including him in this email so you have his contact details.

Lastly, I would like to ask you again if we may forward your contact details to the insurance adjuster.

kind regards,

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeazus to Doozy wrote:

Please I need an example on how to state the complaint

Jeazus to Cumberband wrote:

Dear sir/madam,

Am writing you this letter to complain about my package which was stolen by a P-log worker (driver) Mr Jeazus my name. The package worth is the sum of two thousand Euro, an iPhone XS Max, and an IPad Air, I want to be compensated in order to get these items myself, I am willing to wait for a week in order for your insurance company to help compensate me, I await your response soon

Yours sincerely.

No no no. You can't claim the parcel with PLog...that's for the insurance company. PLog is compensation for your inconvenience.....*sigh*

Woozy from different email address (non PLog) wrote:

Subject: AM HERE

AM LOOKIN FO U
HAVE MAKE SACRIFICE TO OGOUN AN HE GIV ME POWA
GON CUT U EQUIPMEN AN SHOV IN YUR YANSH
U COM OUTSAID

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, the well known power of Ogun. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tinothy to Jeazus and Vlad

Quote:
Well this turned into a giant ball of shit!!

I think Jeasus was right the Nigeria branch of Pitiful-log were trying to pull a scam on him, I dont think they were ever going to give him the package, I blame myself for writing the exact contents on the shipping docket that was attacked to the outside of the package.

I guess as soon as it got there these Nigerians in the warehouse saw easy money. Jeazus lets sue these idiots and get that compensation but dont reply to any of them lads in African ,I will tell the head man of Pitiful-log to email you so he can make sure you get paid the compensation.

Dont forget to add expenses and tell those assholes that you used a taxi every day or even better make a fake hotel receipt and tell them you paid for food and lodgings every day and lodged at the Supreme hotel, demand a money transfer or whatever method is easy for you.

Jeazus you have my FULL permission to scam these idiots and I will back up whatever you say, use your scam skills and your graphic design skills to claim for as much as you can. The good news is I spend thousands every year with P-log so they will do anything to keep me happy and they will want to pay this compensation fast to hide the embarrassment of what happened in that rotting festering scum shit hole where you live

Vlad I got the 5,500 from O'Hara but Eamonn Lynch never paid for the new Dutch Hunter and he already sent him three emails? get that sorted will ya, we cant have victim thinking that we send more than three emails waiting for payment, looks bad on me buddy!

Vlad I need a favour can you go to Nigeria and figure this place out, we need a secure means of shipping items, we need to set Tom up so he build a crew and run EDO state for me .

Again I blame myself because as Jeazus only looked for a small amount of money so I sent it in the package but it's better Vlad if you go there and bring the money laptop phone and sim cards and everything else to Tom.

Agree between ye how much to bring and Vlad can you do this soon. I strongly suggest that you bring enough money so that Tom can also buy a new car or maybe a 4 wheel drive, something that makes him look like the boss and stops us ever having to use an idiot driver again like that last fool who likes licking ass.

Jeazus talk to Vlad and put together a complete list of whats needed to set this up right.

Jeazus can you forge some documents for Vlad to get him there, what does he need?

Vlad bring cash I will reimburse you with bitcoin.

Come on lads lets gets this shit sorted and let's do it together so that Jeazus doesn't have wait while other fools mess things up.

And lads can ye sort this out between ye, ye are supposed to be the professionals here so use yere skills, keep me in the loop but stop coming to me for advice and support.

Lad to timothy

Quote:
I can do that sir, I was able to edit a drivers license a voters card and even a national ID my graphics design skill will help in this, am really low of funds due to my previous illness I spent a lot in the hospital which left me broke right now, my laptop adaptor has blown so as my Xbox 360 adaptor we got bad current here damn this country sucks at times, am only worried about my laptop charger, I would be able to get a new one soon but don't known if you can help with that, the laptop is 5 years old it contains a lot I used it at the store where I learnt graphics design. If I can get help with the adaptor I'll get these documents read

And the begging begins again

Quote:
About my blow adaptor I can show you the photo, let start work soon, I need the PC to start, since pitiful-log decided to scam me what to do, I knew it from the beginning am a scam I know how scared behave.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Cumberband wrote:

Dear mr. Jeazus,

thank you for your message. I am sorry that you feel the need to have to file a complaint with our company. I will be happy to assist you to get the compensation you deserve.

First of all, can you please provide me with the details of your parcel? I will require the TrackingID and the name of the Sender. With that information, I will be able to look up the file and register your complaint. After that, I will talk you through the process of making a Complaint.

I am planning on doing a telephone interview with our friend, to register the complaint.

Any suggestions for questions? Very Happy

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ some of the Secure Shield questions would be appropriate:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1870848#1870848

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near" question from that really long immigration form always made me laugh. Maybe ask him about his personal thoughts on stealing and what he thinks about the prolific presence of filthy 419 scamming in West African nations. How does he think those people should be punished? Does he think people like that are less than human akin to pond scum? Has he come out to his parents yet? Why do you park on a driveway yet drive on a parkway?
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Am at home right now, they said they are trying to track the driver that stole the parcel he was suppose to deliver the parcel, below is a document I edited for my client telling him I'll send him the sum of 450k USD I did a check, told you I got three years skill in graphic design, his phone number, name account number and address

He attaches a convincing fake check with what I believe to be real victim info. It will be passed to a mod.

I wrote:
Ok Boss.

Yes [Lad] let's talk about it. I can come to Nigeria. . Let's also talk about using your graphic design skills for any necessary thing or purchasing of documents. I will bring cash and laptop phone and sim cards. Email me again with a list of your preferred brands like Dell, Lenovo, Macbook, iPhone, Google pixel and let's get this sorted out brother

Yeah boss I got Eamonn sorted. Just needed to apply my special techniques.

Lad wrote:
MacBook I prefer, I laid a complain, I've got no adaptor to my laptop it has blown only with it I can create documents. But if you wanna come to Nigeria you need legal documents, like passport, visa and flight ticket.

Excuses, Excuses!

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. Cumberband, Complaints manager wrote:

Dear Mr. Jeazus,

thank you for your email and the additional information. I have now registered your complaint.

You will be awarded compensation when your complaint is deemed to be valid. Please note that this compensation does not reflect the contents of the parcel, which seems to have been lost if the file is correct. The contents of the parcel, however, was insured and an insurance claim has been filed. We are waiting for our insurers to follow up on the matter.

The procedure of the complaint is as follows. You need to make a formal written statement which is then dated, signed and notarized, explaining in detail the reason of your complaint, the solution you suggest, and the compensation you think you are entitled to. The more detail you provide, the better I will be able to investigate your complaint and the more likely you will be awarded a higher compensation.

After you have filed your written statement, I will conduct a interview (over telephone) with you in which we go over your statement, and discuss your complaint.

When the interview is completed, the transcript of the interview along with your written statement will be reviewed by the Complaints Committee which will determine if your complaint is valid and, if so, how much compensation you will be awarded. Based on the information in the file, I would estimate that your compensation will not be less than $ 750,00.

If you have any questions about the procedure, now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeazus, to Woozy wrote:

I've made sacrifices to ogun too so that motor can kill you, the goods you stole there are tracker inside the police are still looking for you the world too small for you to run and hide your days are number send me your number if you get mind

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the criminal activity involved, an independent insurance adjuster has been appointed to investigate and come up with a compensation plan to cover this matter. She is pedantic at times, seeking details, asking more questions, analyzing and re-assessing as she goes.

She wrote, in part:

Quote:
With that in mind, I am asking you for a detailed account of events from your perspective so that I can appropriately ascertain values and appropriate compensation.

He answered all her questions, but somehow, she has more questions. She wrote back with more and signed off with
Quote:

I would appreciate you supplying as many details as possible please. You have provided a wonderful start to this process and together we will present an air tight case to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

He wrote back with more details.....but still not enough for an air tight case.

Quote:
At this point it seems to me that contract was breached and compensation must be paid. The degree of cooperation from you, who seems most aggrieved here, is the determining factor as to the final total. With that point in mind, please continue to elaborate on the points I have raised. In the meantime I will contact Mr O'L**** who, as the original shipper, is a key witness in this like yourself.

He continues to forward information, but sadly, is after only minimal compensation. We will have to tap into his greed very shortly.

Here again she needs more detail for the report, and he complies.

Quote:
At this point I need some further clarification from you. Why would you want to receive the package at a hotel rather than at home? That is unusual. What was the cash for? I can see the shipper raising these matters and need clear and detailed answers from you so I am prepared to answer.

The lad's excuse for meeting in a hotel is as follows:

Quote:
The road to my house is to bad due to erosion, the van might stuck on the way, that was why i wanted to meet him at the hotel. The cash was for me to take care of my myself and pay my rent which is will expired December 1st.

We will pursue this, but the adjuster needs to attend to all parties in this dispute first. At least he cooperates.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday:
I wrote:
I see. The boss says we must work together on this. I will copy him to this email for further discussion on how to proceed. I hope to be in Nigeria soon to sort this.

On my end, your check you sent will help me to build profile for you. You work mostly men you say? Have you ever work with another guyman, or a lady on a job?

Now this my brother is another important question for you: Are you in any sort of romantic relationship? How do you feel about working with women on jobs?

Now again about the package: If I bring 2000 euro and a Macbook you will need a phone as well. Which kind of phone would you prefer?

Lad wrote:
I've been doing the civil engineer and military dating the women are very stupid if they don't agree to pay I block them, right now I don't have any of them for now right now am not hustle can't charge my laptop and not enough DATA, I spent a lot on myself when I was sick, but when it comes to luring women or doing the romantic things online am a pro at it. I'll like an iPhone 11 or iPhone xs Max because you need a very good and durable tool for this kind of work. IPhone has grate RAM (processor speed) also as MacBook.

Wednesday:
I wrote:
Let me know where I should meet you and I can arrange my transportation. Let's find a good place to meet.we can talk more about your skills in face to face meeting once you have the package I will bring you.

Lad wrote:
You can come on the 10 of this month if that's okay

I'm planning on saying yes, although I might make him wait due to short notice. Depending on which city he wants to meet in, anyone know any good webcams in Nigeria? Or other thoughts?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a "pro at it" yet he allows himself to run so low on funds that he can't buy a replacement charger needed to keep the scam running. I think you have a potential criminal mastermind on your hands Zombini! Definitely snatch him up before a tech company or big consulting firm lures him onto their payroll. Rolling Eyes
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh he's a regular Einstein. We're about 7 months into this adventure, and women are the "very stupid" ones. The irony in that statement alone is delicious! Razz

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when it comes to luring women or doing the romantic things online am a pro at it.

I think I know a willing victim who is available for his pro-skills if you can find a good excuse why one of your characters knows the contact of a rich Dutch girl

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Timoty to the insurace Adjuster with everyone ccd

Quote:
So for some reason I feel I have been excluded from some emails? Miss insurance adjuster am I right in assuming that this compensation case only involves the value of the items that were being sent to my Partner Mr Jeazus also included in this email?

Let me inform you that Mr Jeazus and I fully intend to claim for the distress Pitiful-log have caused us and for time we have wasted through all this process

If I have excluded anyone relevant to this email please feel free to forward it to them, Mrs insurance adjuster I have sent you a written statement of what happened and I made you a video statement in my own words of the full events, I sent these immediately when asked so why had it taken you 4 days to respond? what is the delay now?

Mr Vlad I have included you as a witness to this email so that the time and date of this complaint can be noted .I expect that ye re processes will be reviewed as this is all UNACCEPTABLE !

And Timothy to Vlad and Jeazus

Quote:
FFS lads , I cant believe this bullsht is still going on? Vlad were are you now? I urgently need you to stop what you are doing and fly to Holland. The new hunter asked a guy for 22,000 Euro and now the police are involved!! How many times do I have to tell ye I decide on how much we scam the clients for, We keep it small like 4, to 5 thousand and the police ignore it! Vlad your the most experienced at this, Go to Holland and smooth this over . I need this to go away

Good man Vlad Thanks

Tom whats the deal, did you get you laptop fixed yet? can I send you a job

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
Am broke right now haven't eaten anything since morning am hungry I can't get a laptop charger, it's still broken.

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
Have you replied to that woman about the claim? whats going on buddy

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
They want me to make a video about everything and send over too them I've provided everything they asked for they keep asking for more, what they want me to say on video is what I've told them before

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
I did the video, its no big deal ? dude come on just do what you need to do so you can get paid .

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
If there is any job you wanna send, maybe I can do it with my cell phone

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
Not that I can't do the video am planning on doing that today, I don't want them to ask anything of me again after that why am saying.

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
Thats now it works buddy , why is everyone in Nigeri so corrupt? How much money is that insurace person offering you?

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
They will be sending 2500 USD

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
Thats bullshit dude, email that insurace gir, send her the video and in the video tell her the value of the package was 2,500 USD but you are expaecting punative damages because of the outragous manner in which you were treated, tell Pitiful-log you want and extra 5,000 USD and then tell them that you are considering suing for additional damages due to time wasted and personal losses which you have occored since the loss of the delivery , so they either agree to pay you total 8,000 USD or your will be seeking a further 2,000 if there are any more delays . Trust me on this.

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
Tired sending the video but it too large Yahoo mail won't send it.

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
Is there another way to send it to her.

Timothy to Lad
Quote:
I dunno dude

Lad to Timothy
Quote:
I'll find a way

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can post it on youtube. You can easily download it from there

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Yes, I will go fix this thing in Holland. Stupid fools get cocky and then I have to go in and clean up the damn mess!

[Lad], promise me you will learn from me and hunt right unlike this idiot hunter in Holland. You now have potential to rise to be top ranking hunter. We will talk more about your skills when I return. For now, please keep in touch with Boss and shipping company. Get that sorted before I come back.

Lad wrote:
Ok

I'll step back for a bit to give the illusion of travel. I don't bait on Sundays, so that should be realistic enough. Smile

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've provided everything they asked for they keep asking for more,

Reading that was quite enjoyable! The lad was probably under the mistaken impression that the adjuster was there to actually resolve something. Her role is to ensure that certain scammers are kept busy!

It seems his tech issues might be legitimate, something I can relate to.

Quote:
Is there another to send you this video I can't send it over here, the file is too large.

After some subtle nudges from those more knowing, Larissa sent the following:

Quote:
I am off with my grandson now for his hockey game. I mentioned (without details) your issue of video files which are too large. He looked at me as though I was crazy for not knowing but he said "Grandma, have him upload it to You Tube" I know that company displays home made video movies so that would work. Just send me the address or "link" as he called it so I can add it to the file.
We are at the finish line with that video, so I thank you for all your cooperation.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence from the lad, except for him having problems getting the videostatement to the Insurance adjuster.

Meanwhile, Plog is still waiting for the written statement with regards to the Formal Complaint

Mr. Cumberband wrote:

Dear Mr Jeazus,

I am still waiting for your written statement about the events. Without your written statement, I can not process your Formal Complaint, and I can not start the process of awarding you compensation.If you need assistance, please let me know.

kind regards,

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will have to nudge him again. He was so helpful until this moment.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He emailed me this morning , Begging

Lad
Quote:
I can't send the video it's too large! How did you send them yours so I can use the same logic.

Me
Quote:
I put mine on youtube , that was easy

Lad
Quote:
I'll do that when I have enough data now, my Wi-Fi will soon get exhausted I don't even know where I'll have money to buy another.

Me
Quote:
yea cool

Lad
Quote:
I have only 20 megabyte the video is 400MB

Me
Quote:
cool

Lad
Quote:
f you can send me bitcoin work $20 I can sort these problems out.

Me
Quote:
Dude I sent you a load of money and that was the start of the problem , dont turn into a begger , you are top class so dont turn into someone I have no respect for

Lad
Quote:
Where's the load of money now? Money am fighting to get they keep bringing me more excuses making me doubt, if I got nothing I can't start this work, there are time when someone get broke.

Me
Quote:
No probz

Lad
Quote:
When I told you these pitiful-log are scams you thought I didn't know what I was saying, now they've succeed in putting an obstacle on our plan, tell me how we gonna proceed now, right now am really broke I've paid my rent and bills I got no money, if you feel like an begging you for money you can forget about It I won't ask you for any money again, when I get back to my feet I'll settle stuff myself then we can proceed with this legit work, thanks for the opportunity am always in, but I can't do this without cash so am gonna wait until I have money.

Me
Quote:
Ok let me know when you get back on your feet

Lad
Quote:
I might not need you then

Me
Quote:
Ok

Lad
Quote:
Because you piss me of the way you behave make me doubt you 100% you said Vlad was coming over then you gave him another mission, you are the pitiful-lof you're the one running all the shit

Me
Quote:
Paronoid much?

Lad
Quote:
Am not being paranoid am being realistic, you don't care about me only what you can benefit from me that all you care about. Which delivery service on earth will steal a package tell me that now. I got hot temper that is why you don't have to fuck with me.

Me
Quote:
Ok

Lad
Quote:
Am sick of you giving me hope and later dashing it on the floor do you have an about how that feels, have you ever put your mind on something then it's just seems to crumble. I don't think you know how it feel all you know is use people. Imagine being THAT kind of person ohhhh

Me
Quote:
I know and thats why I want to get the compensation , dude you can get 5k easy off these clowns

Lad
Quote:
You won't hear from me till further notice am just gonna do what I do best, get back to my feet, no one has ever helped me but I seems to get back by God's grace I've lived this long and am a survivor.

Me
Quote:
Ok

Lad
Quote:
My Wi-Fi is exhausted I won't be able to email you, see you when I see you.

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. I love how your reply to all his idle threats to go his own way loosely translate to "later bitch"! Very Happy

I will say that I'm straight up sick and tired of seeing lads ask for bitcoin. I know I shouldn't be surprised that it is becoming the method of choice these days but it still pisses me off. I think one of Linoline's new lads begged for bitcoin by trying to say it was a good investment. Riiiiiight, even though the lad wanted all of it to be transferred to him.

I'm sure this lad will get over his PMS and send the video. Hope it's hilarious
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic