SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Going once... going twice...Sold

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Braintoxic was so kind to offer up his lad. Here's the conversation he already shared:
braintoxic wrote:
Thanks Padme ...to keep up the spirit of Xmas cheer I'm offering up a Church Bait Lad , primed and ready to dress up as Santa.

Last few emails added below , ready to be handed over to your character.

Me to lad
Quote:
Hello Smart

Everything is going well, I submitted your name and profession, your photo image and your details about your family to them , now we have to wait to see if they approve the payment to you. I can tell you that all signs show that it will be approved because you asked for such a small amount of money and as I explained they love children charity.

Our children are very close to god and they are the gift a parent gives to thd world.

Peace and love Ben

Lad
Quote:
Thank for your reply sir. Am happy to hear from you sir. I don't have to ask for tomuch money because this is my first time of doing the work for the church that was why I told you let me start with 2,500 Euro for a starting more I visit the chirty home I will be giving back report to you people along with pictures and videos. I also have in mind visiting other part of Africa like Togo, Ghana and Nigeria. But for this first time it will be in Senegal here. I and my wife has been praying that the church will approve it for us to do the work. Thank you once again for your support sir God will bless you for helping me out over there. With love and peace

Me to Lad Hello Smart
Quote:
sent an application to the elders this very morning , I hope it meets their approval as it your own words to me, I know they look very favourable on children charity so I believe this will be a successful application

Peace and Love Ben

Lad
Quote:
More blessings to your sir.
Thanks for all you contributions and trust you have on me. I promise will never let this given opportunities to serve humanity down . It is in my blood to do so and have been doing that in my own little capacity.
I join my faith with that of yours and believing that success will be actualised.
Remain blessed with peace and love

Me to lad
Quote:
Thanks Smart

But please dont thank me, I do not deserve your gratitude as I am only a lay person who finds converts to bring to the house of the lord.

The elders and church financier are very happy to select you for this work and have agreed that you will represent us well as you are a kind and holy man and the world needs more people like you.

They have asked that I ask you some more questions about what you proposed.

Were you serious when you said you would wear a santa costume to spread Christmas cheer and make poor motherless children smile.That seems very generous of you and it seems like a lot to ask from you at such an early stage of our introduction?

Most African converts that we reached ot refused to do any work to show their commitment to us without demanding financial assistance first. Unfortunately most of those potential converts are dismissed.

I understand if you think this is unreasonable of us. GOD tests us all every day and the devil casts doubt so that wd lose out on the opportunity that god presents

Peace and Love Ben

Lad ( last response today)

Quote:
Blessings from the most high
I do appreciate all the efforts you put towards enrolling me as part of the servants to serve in this capacity. It will be my heart desire to fulfill this first obligations. But earlier before now I told you my present status financially. I will not wish to quit like others as you rightly said. I need sometime to rally round.If it pleases God he will provide this lamb for the sacrifice.
Remain blessed

So he is getting his wish, here is the lamb for sacrifice Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother SmartAss,

I have received your contact information from brother Braintoxic from Ireland. He told me some wonderful things about your willingness to do charity work for the orphanage and that you want to cooperate in making a contribution for this years christmas calendar.Please tell me a little more about yourself, about the things that you are passionate about, what you are doing currently for the orphanage and what your future plans for the orphanage are. We are all very passionate about charity work, for it's not good to keep all of our wealth to ourselves but Jesus taught us to share it with the ones in need. Our church goes to great lengths to help the ones in need and orphans are really close to our hearts. Before we can start sending you financial support we will have to make sure you are an official member of our church. So I want to ask you if you are willing to become a registrated member.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience about the questions I asked you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop eating popcorn and check your email... you're on the team remember?

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^woops, didn't have that particular emailbox open. Reading now. Will respond if/as necessary.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:15 SmartAss
Quote:
Blessings from the most high God unto you. Amen.
By his grace I am family man with a child of six month old. I am a plumber by profession. And a committed christian. I don't eat alone, the little that God deposited in my hands, for I know what ever we derived from God is for his services. I derieved Joy in charity work mostly in children.
Actually he made a request that is very difficult for me to perform because of finance. It would have been my pressure to do that in other to enhanced the service of our father. But for now I am handicap praying that God will provide.
What dose it takes one to be a full membership? I would like to know.
Remain blessed and much regards.
SmartAss

15:03 Sister Dave to SmartAss
Quote:
Dear brother SmartAss,

First it is most important that you show commitment by fulfilling the promise you made to brother Braintoxic. The head of the christmas committee is brother Philly ( snipped ) I will also send this email to him. I would appreciate it if you would talk about the details for the christmas calender with him, since that is not my department.
Secondly I want you to fill out the attached adhesion form. Please print it out and fill it in red ink. You can send a scanned copy back to me or you can make a very clear picture of it when you send it back to me. Every new member needs to fill out this form.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmm, nothing about "the Proof of Faith" picture? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know where this is going...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a long time I have not seen a well-made pyramid. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
^^^ Hmm, nothing about "the Proof of Faith" picture? Laughing Laughing Laughing

.... yet.. One step at a time right? I don't want to overwhelm him with tasks, he already has two things to do, we don't want to burst his brain already

Does anyone have objections to Mr.Mystery joining as well? It wasn't really a fair bid since he was sleeping while this was decided Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Other continent, other problems, huh? Laughing Laughing Laughing
MrMystery is welcomed, as usual.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Running the Christmas commission is too much work for one person anyway. Welcome!

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You Europeans have all the fun it seems. Father Nicodim is ready to provide moral support to the lad/urge him along with rituals and pictures whenever necessary. It's been a while since I've had a chance to church bait.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother SmartAss
Quote:
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you sir. I received your mail and I will forward it to brother Phill tomorrow. But about the Christmas calendar things I told brother braintoxic that I can do it if I could have a sopport from the church or from the elder and I told him the way it will look like so that it will really look nice. I will get a Polo print it the church and and the church logo and Santa clause kit as well. So I will need sopport to achieve sir. Meanwhile I will work on the form tomorrow then I Forward it to you

In the morning thanks to gmail scheduled send he will receive this response
Quote:
Dear brother SmartAss,

Let me start by saying that I appreciate you taking this whole situation seriously and that you promised to send me the admission form back today. It is a very good show of commitment that you are willing to participate in this process.

I understand your situation. However, you have made a promise and it is important for a true trustworthy brother to stick to that promise and fulfill it in short time. That is what our Lord has taught us. Your financial situation is of great concern to us and we all understand that right now you are in a difficult position, but let me assure you that the church will help you personally if you step up for the orphans.

However, the current church regulations don't allow us to send financial support to people who are not yet official members to our church. And to prevent from other people thinking that you only want to join the church to receive money, which I am very convinced of is not true, we will have to show people that picture you promised first before we can instal you officially as a new member. I hope you understand this. I have complete trust in you, but we have to show this to the other people in the congregation, as you might understand.

So I want to urge you to please contact brother Philly about the details of your contribution for the christmas calendar project since that is not my department and I can't make any solid decisions about that.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to fade off into the background but the lad is trying a quick beg, il send him back yere way

Quote:
Good evening sir
I received a form to fill out from the church and I will work on it tomorrow and forward it back to him. Please sir I have try to see if I can borrow from Friends to achieve the tax but no one accept to help this is Africa everyone is crying for money mostly this Christmas season. Is there any way we can do this to be achieved please I really need your help I don't want this opportunity to pass me by I have been praying for such for a long time now that God should blesss me so that I can be a blessing to the motherless and orphans. Please I wait for your reply with love and peace

Brother Toxic to lad

Quote:
Hello Smart Ass

I am only a lay person who helps my church find caring people to convert so that they may spread his word and love and receive glory on earth and in the lords eternal kingdom. I do not have any dealings in the financial aspect of the church but I do know that if you clearly follow their instructions and become a member you can then ask for financial assistance as I did when I needed to fix my leaking roof. The church covered all my costs because those who give will recieve.

When our lord met a lone man standing at a fork in the road on a dusty path to Jerusalem, he asked the man "what is in your hands" the man held out both hands and in his left he held the word "Want" and in his right he held the word "Need" The lord told the man "cast away your wants and put your need in me" the man cast aside his wants and smiled as his whole future awakened in his heart, he walked the correct path with the lord.

Give yourself to the church, the lord knows what you need and my church will give it to you but put aside your wants and you too will get what you deserve.

Peace and Love

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is Africa everyone is crying for money mostly this Christmas season

The inner Grinch in me is smiling. That character would make a pretty cool costume as well. Soggy stockings and water logged Xmas trees make for a great image. Is there a market for lad tears? I bet there might be as long as the lad travels to the bottling source. As long as he claims to support "the orphans" is as long as he can stay on your grill...let him roast.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:34 SmartAss
Quote:
Dear Dave
More blessings. Please I love standing on my words. I never promised Braintoxic such. He told me about it hoping that he will support me financially to do that. He can't imposed such on me when I have told him my financial status. The service of God is with free heart. God knows that it's a serious task that for now I can't carry. I am managing to sustain my family due to the minor opportunities I have.
Please I will want you to explain to him better if he did not understand me very well. I will need a support to do that.
Thanks for your understanding and remain blessed.
SmartAss

Ah, so he started a pity-party and started lying... too bad brother braintoxic forwarded the conversations to the christmas committee.

10:47 SmartAss
Quote:
Dear Dave
More blessings.
Please I love standing on my words. I never promised Brother Braintoxic such. He told me about it hoping that he will support me financially to do that. He can't imposed such on me when I have told him my financial status. The service of God is with free heart. God knows that it's a serious task that for now I can't carry. I am managing to sustain my family due to the minor opportunities I have.
Please I will want you to explain to him better if he did not understand me very well. I will need a support to do this work. Remember i am not asking for support to feed my family all am saying for the church Christmas calendar.
Thanks for your understanding and remain blessed.
SmartAss

Attached was His form

12:30 Smartass
Quote:

Please sir I want to talk to you on WhatsApp can you give me your WhatsApp number so that we can talk please

Sir? Sister Dave (even though on eater her name is changed) is very much a woman... without whatsapp

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a problem Huston - Got am email from Linoline and I looked back on my first email from Smartass. This guy emailed me out of the blue .Now to be fair he could have only gotten my email from another lad or has an other email address but we may have a begger. Totally my fault for not checking correctly but I cant find any sign anwhere online that he runs a script from the email adress that he is contacting us on!

I dunno what to say about him now?

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My policy, when there's doubt... drop. Just stop responding and they will get the hint eventually.

Don't worry too much about it. We didn't do anything to him yet, just wasted a little of his time with some emails and a form.

E.T.A.

Sadly sometimes it happens that we come across a begger instead of a scammer and we don't recognize that right from the start. This is a good example. Behind the scenes a lot of emails have been exchanged to sort out what is going on. And we like to point out here that we bait scammers because they are scumbags. We try to be careful and keep eachother sharp.

I hope this proves the point that we (baiters here I mean) are not just a bunch of cruel people that are out to ruin the African poplulation. We don't just bait any African because of where they come from.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ To be fair, there is often a very fine line between beggars and scammers, especially since beggars frequently exaggerate and blatantly lie to provoke pity.
There will be times when baiters are bound to mistake one for the other, or just not be certain.

As Linoline says, as soon as it becomes clear a mistake has been made, the bait can be dropped before any real damage is done.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic