SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam? Dying widow bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Struggling with this one. Just popped into my gmail account unsolicited. Anyone ever seen anything like this before? Is it a scam or something totally different?

Hello
My name is Stéphanie Schmitt. I have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and I am terminally ill. I no longer have any hope of follow-up. My goal is to find someone responsible, conscious, to whom I can trust my dog and share my heritage. I want to be able to help someone before my death, write to me if you are interested

Last edited by Fridge on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For you to be able to inherit everything, there are forms to sign. That will incur fees.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats my guess. Might reply just to see what's in it for me.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shipping a dog will not come cheap. There will be vet certificates and shots involved.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've fired off the obligatory 'Am interested please tell me more' so we'll soon find out lol
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here it is.......

'I thank you for answering my message and I am grateful for your compassion. I am a 70 year old woman, I am a childless widow my husband died in a car accident 10 years ago, my husband and I had worked all our to acquire all the wealth we have today, after his death I continued. My life is filled with bitterness since I was diagnosed with my illness that will soon kill me. My objective now is to make a maximum of goods for the redemption of my soul or this donation. You answered my cries then I want you chosen as beneficiary of my donations. Tell me about you'

What do i say to that??
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"tell me more. I'm interested"

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I love dogs, what kind is yours?"

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might not hurt to send lots of images of dogs to the lad and discuss advanages/disadvantages of each breed and get them off script. Ask the dog's name....tell stories of dogs with the same name you remember from childhood. It's all to put the lad at ease since death is imminent.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got this lad off small talk & onto the lawyer. Any ideas how to answer the info he is asking me fore here please guys? He's spelt the dying widows name wrong for starters so I'll be pulling him up on that but what details shall i provide him here?

"
Hello Mr or Mrs

I am the said lawyer of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMITT Concerning your donation; This is 15 million euros a hedge and with her animals, and for this to be you must sign the certificate of donation which will prove that you are the only owner of the property of Mrs. stefani for us to send it at the bank of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMITT so that the transfer is sent to you, please send me the following information in order to give me your identity.

LAST NAME ;.........

FIRST NAME; ............

COUNTRY; ..........

CITY ;...........

ZIP CODE;...........

FULL ADDRESS: ........................

PHONE NUMBER;.................

BANK INFORMATION

NAME OF THE BANK :...............................

ACCOUNT OWNER :..........................

ACCOUNT NUMBER;.............

RIB / SWIF; ........................ (In order to favor the transfer) if you have it.

PS: I will need an excerpt from your identity document or from your passport to contact the bank of Mrs. STEFANI SCHMIT so that you are quickly in possession of your donation.

cordially"
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not educate the lad on mistakes in his scripts. It's inconcistencies like that that might warn potential real victims.

As for address: make one up!
Same for bank details

Phone:
- You are deaf,
- You are deaf but you have a TTY
- You have a severe speech impediment. P-p-p-p-phonecalls make you anxious
- Ignore

Scan of the passport:
- Can the lad please explain, in detail, how you can get a picture of your ID card into your computer?
- you have never been outside of your country so you dont need a passport
- rename an empty word document to "SCANNED FROM XEROX.JPG"
- It's illegal to make a copy of your passport
- passport.jpg
- ignore the request

Very Happy

Last edited by Bertje on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True but aside, i don't think i can stall too much on the actual details he's asking me fore here as he'll just lose interest.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as he thinks there is money to be made, you will not lose him.

Ask a lot of questions. Who has access to your information. Are there privacy concerns. Why does he want to know how many ribs you have, everyone has 24...

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fridge wrote:
True but aside, i don't think i can stall too much on the actual details he's asking me fore here as he'll just lose interest.

They don't really pay much attention to those details usually...it's more a matter of checking to see if you're compliant, etc.
So just make up some bogus info and send em that, along with as many stupid questions as you can think of.

Then, after his reply, ask him for clarification on all of the answers, of ask some of the same questions again...or both. Wink
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the lad wants to do is move on to the next part of his script. Just make up what you can and ignore the rest. 90% of lad don't even read what you send anyway.

For a phone number, google "free voice mail". I believe k7.net and simplevoicebox.com are still alive and free. Google voice is still free if you can get it in your country.

Ignore the ID request. Again, 90% of lads won't notice or care. If you run into the 10% just say your scanner is having problems but you're going to get it sorted. Once you do, you'll send the ID. They will move on because they want to get to the part of their script where they ask for money. Play it off like you want to send the ID. Don't turn it into a pissing match. I always said I will get my scanner fixed or replaced shortly and ask what happens after. Then boom, I get the next part of their script and I respond like I sent the ID to begin with.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he accepted the bits of info i sent & the bits i ignored. Now he wants my agreement that i will pay expenses for legal documents to be drawn up in my name so i can become beneficiary.

How to proceed with his request for money? Shall i ask him to just deduct it from my inheritance?
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "fees for documents" is the advance fee part of the scam, and what it all involves around (for the scammer at least). So keeping him away from that stage is a good delay tactic.

You can ask to deduct it from the funds waiting for you. He will explain why that is not possible. This explanation will be not totally clear (or rather: totally unclear) to you, so you can ask lots and lots of questions about that.

Stall, delay, ask questions. Repeat.

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it. Thanks. Ill no doubt be back lol
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can eventually find out that he needs to fill out documents before you can pay. Blame a new law that was just passed or whatever. You can do this after he tells you how the money is going to be transferred to you. Trunk box full of cash, documents. Bank transfer, documents.

He also needs to draw up a contract stating what money is for you or your expenses and what amount you are to donate. You have a soft spot of whales and would like to know if 5% can go to that.

Remember, you want to help, you can't wait to help but you have to make sure it's done right on both ends or it will all be for nothing and you really so badly want to help the whales. Tell him you already donate $100 a month but that's not enough. Tell him about other monthly donations you make. Cats, dogs, elephants or whatever. Ask him what causes are important to the poor widow so you can honor her properly. That should help him to think of you as someone who pays.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i asked to deduct the fee from my inheritance & even offered him a handsome 'boner' on top. Here was his response. How do i reply?

"I work with the law and according to this law the legalization fees are your responsibility and can not be removed from the inheritance
let me give you some advice, in your place it would not be a problem for me to spend a little money crumbs to have a legacy of 15,000,000 euros .... Madame stéphaie is very serious and if you miss this opportunity this is your problem ... think about it"
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He makes a lot of sense, doesn't he. And you are very happy that he wants to do everything according to the law! You are happy to pay the fee for the release of the funds.

However, since the lad wants to play nice and obey the law, you wil lhave to do the same. This particular transaction requires that your friend fills out this form can your lad kindly do so, so you can pay the fee?

(The form is just an example...but your lad telling you he wants to abide by the law opens up a lot of possible shenanigans....where is your character located? For example: Is he in europe..then mention the GDPR and make up a form yourself)

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him quote you the actual law where it says that. It would be interesting to see what he comes up with. Maybe he'll provide you a lad law trophy of some nature. Don't forget that none of what he gives you is valid without a RSOT. Heck, might as well require it to be notarized while he's at it. Definitely throw a weapons-grade hissy fit about the "crumbs" statement. You lived through the depression when crumbs were a luxury. How many crumbs is he asking for? Maybe he can front you said crumbs and you can pay him back double later (risky free).
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm out at the moment but ill definitely use those ideas thanks. I have made a point of only sending one email a day to him, two at a push.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fridge wrote:
Well i asked to deduct the fee from my inheritance & even offered him a handsome 'boner' on top.

Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to remember that and offer boners to my lads Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic