SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who will buy my flowers, Darling

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the thanks for the piggy! I have a thirst for it now...NEED MORE PIGGIES!

The General sounds like such a caring soul and then he has to ask about the money doesn't he:

Quote:
Queen honey, good morning, what a good news, am just so happy the PO Box is set, also happy to have you honey, You are Awesome! honey you have also shown you good to go in business and soon Manor will boom higher! Just imagining you sleeping next to me, a hand on my shoulder, and walking to Manor together, it makes me feel not alone because I know very near time honey we will be together. Loving you more.
Have you gone to your bank to make the transfer to Mr. Conk's account?
Hope to hear from you honey.
Kisses
Anal

Having been a bit busy myself he got ignored and then sent this today:

Quote:
Queen honey, how are you? are you in Manor now? the recent retrieval of soldiers back to the states has worsen the situation as we face more cruel situation, needing more troops cover some of the areas around the Turkey axis,
I really need to know how you are doing? Loving you every day.
Anal.

Back to the guilt tripping methinks.

Thankfully all is not lost and Quincy is back with some disappointing news:

Quote:
Darling Anal,
Please forgive me for not writing sooner. I have been running round like a headless chicken, Darling. I made it to the bank yesterday, Darling, and they explained to me I would have to go the main branch of WHAT Bank (this is my Private Bank) as the only transfers I can make from normal branches are in British Pounds, Darling. The quickest solution would be to transfer to a UK account, Darling. Could you possible ask Mr Conk if he has a UK account and if he does how much I would need to send in British Pounds?
Otherwise I am going to have to go to the main branch of WHAT Bank, Darling. That will require me to dress up appropriately as it's a very, very exclusive bank, Darling, and they hold my savings account and from there I can make US Dollar payments, Darling.
I feel so terrible for holding this up, Darling. I have let you down, Mr Conk down, my future in-laws down...I hope you can forgive me, Darling.
Kisses,
Quincy

Here piggy piggy...Failing that...a form is required for the international transfer from the main branch, which Quincy might need some help in completing from Mr Conk.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope there is a form, I like the "need to go to the main bank idea" I never thought of that Thumbs up
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing the General is on hand to explain how easy it is to make an international transfer cos Quincy is a div:

Quote:
Queen honey, am happy to hear from you, I was in suspense and wondering if you were in good health, this is to tell you how much I love you now honey, I cannot be Okay if a day passes without hearing from you. No, I hold nothing against you, I understand you haven't done international transfer before. but I want you to know it's very simple, at first, the amount is 2840 British Pounds you have to transfer and you can do that at any branch of the bank you own an account with. honey you have to help us by getting this done by tomorrow morning to avoid any further delay on our side. Just get to your Bank and tell them you want to transfer the amount (2840 GBP) to Dubai and give them the bank information for them to initiate the transfer and that's all.

And in case I have also written to the firm in dubai to provide a UK bank account where you transfer locally if you are finding it difficult to initiate oversea transfer and I hope to have a response from them by tomorrow morning and I will keep you posted on that too honey,

Throughout the whole day I was always rushing to check my mailbox and restless but now I can relax and take a nap.

For my Queen!
Night is the time to say goodbye to the past,
It is the time to wish for sleep, all night that lasts.
It is the time to forget all your worries and troubles,
It is the time to allow your dreams to bubble.
So lay your head on your pillow tonight,
And don't you forget to hug your blanket really tight.
I wish you a very very good night!

Hugs and kisses.
Anal

But hold on...the request for another bank account...could it be...could another piggy be on the cards?

And what a lovely bit of poetry! He's got to do something with that surely!

Quote:
Darling Anal,
I miss you too, Darling, when we don't speak. It leaves a small hole in my heart until I hear from you and then it fills with light and joy, Darling.
I managed to get into the bank again this morning, Darling. They just confirmed they can only make UK transfers from the account they have access to. I will await to see if your contact can send a UK account, Darling, and might be able to get to the bank at lunchtime to make the payment.
If not, Darling, I will have to make it to the main branch on Monday, as I won't have time today. I hope that's OK, Darling? Fingers crossed for the UK account though.
That's a beautiful poem, Darling. Did you write that just for me? You know what would be extra special, Darling? Could you recite it and record it? I could play it before going to bed, Darling. I know that would give me the sweetest of dreams, Darling. Please do try. That would mean so much to me, Darling.
Cuddles,
Quincy

And lo...the new piggy did appear from a new lad (or the same lad pretending to be a new lad):

Quote:
General Sir,
I received your email this morning and well noted
Your fiance can as well pay into BEARGRYLLS LTD account below and Please she must to state the (Ref: xxxx) so that the payment will go directly to intended beneficiary account. The amount to pay in is 2840 Great Britain Pounds.

Bank Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/C No: xxxxxxxx
Sort Code: xx-xx-xx
IBAN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BIC CODE: xxxxxxxx
BENEFICIARY: xxxxxxxxx
Ref: xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: Please after the payment she has to provide a confirmation receipt to us.

Thank you

I've just realised Quincy and the General are engaged too and it's good to see the right sex for fiance being used.

Anal followed up with the same details just to ensure Quincy received everything and emailed again this afternoon with:

Quote:
Queen honey, happy to receive your email now, honey I have sent you the UK account from my contact already and here is it again.

Bank Name: xxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxx
A/C No: xxxxxxxxxx
Sort Code: xxxxxxxxxxxx
IBAN: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
BIC CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BENEFICIARY: xxxxxxxx
Ref: xxxxx

Of course honey I would have loved to give you a recorded recitation of it for you to play but honey you know I have only the radio transmitter since the other personal phone got spoiled during operation and the other one got lost which I can't find it again. honey I want you to know I love you so much and we do anything at all to make you happy honey, soon when I come over to UK and to show you how delicate you are to me.

honey you can go back to your bank and get the money transferred to the above UK account, also they will need copy of the transfer confirmation receipt to present to the account beneficiary as an evidence that the amount is for them.

Love you and more kisses for my sweetest queen
Anal

I don't find that excuse for not reciting acceptable so he'll just have to wait for Quincy's response!

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's sending you emails via radio transmission? Hmmmmmm. Isn't there some fake military rule that all email/internet capable devices used on the front "must" have video/audio recording capability? I think he is risking court marshall or is (dare I say it) lying! At least you have some UK pork now....for which no English breakfast is proper or complete without. Congrats!
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a very good suggestion I might try out for the weekend Thumbs up and just tweek a bit if I may...

Obviously The Manor is being refurbished and with no internet or telephone lines installed an old ham radio is the only way Quincy can communicate with the outside world...I'm sure the General will be able to reach him now!

I actually experienced the outside world this weekend so The General got ignored on his first email:

Quote:
Queen honey, sorry we had internet problem since last night but it has been fixed.
how are you? Enjoy every bit of your weekend honey, pretend you are four, giggle, smile, be a little bit silly.
Loving you more honey
Have a cool weekend!
Kisses
Anal

Followed by a second this morning:

Quote:
Queen honey, hope your weekend was great, honey did you get my message over the weekend? i really want to know how you are doing. it's Monday honey and you should be in Manor by now.
Await your prompt reply.
missing you honey
KISSES
Yours Anal

As he is awaiting Quincy's "prompt reply" (very personable for his fiance) I thought I would justify it and just completely ignore his last week's requests for money and see where that takes me:

Quote:
Darling Anal,
Don't be silly, Darling. I've finished at The Manor for the weekend and Monday mornings I get driven to the shop. I've just been so super busy, Darling. I really haven't had time to think all weekend. How are things with you, Darling? Any news on when you'll be able to get out on vacation yet? I cannot wait until we meet, Darling. I get so very excited even thinking about that day.
Cuddles 'n' kisses
Quincy

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's obvious from the recent increase in emails from General Anal that he can smell the money getting closer...Really trying to get pushy...but silly old Quincy hasn't seen them cos they all got dumped in the 'Spam' folder:

Quote:
Queen honey, what's wrong? I'm pretty sure, I wrote to you during the weekend and this morning. anyway i think you should take it easy with work, you have to get a helping hand if the workload is much honey.
Remember I told you i won't be having vacation until middle of next year but we can work on my getting out of this place after you have this funds in your possession honey?

Please honey, I want to know if you have transferred the 2840 pounds to the account already? Which account did you pay in to, the Dubai or UK account? Do you have the bank receipt so I can forward to the people in dubai?
Please get back to me on this honey.
Kisses
Anal

Quincy wants his first lad to start doing some work now...email is so yesterday...not like Quincy's ham radio mind:

Quote:
Darling Anal,
Nothing is wrong. Why do you ask? I have just been very busy all weekend, Darling. That is all. I do so wish I could hear your beautiful voice before sleeping, Darling. I do have a plan though! When you use the radio transmitter could you contact my old amateur radio? I have one at The Manor House, Darling. As we don't have a telephone line or internet yet, we use that to communicate. Would you be able to sing over that for me, Darling? It would mean so much. Shall I power it on at the weekend? What time and day, Darling? This is such a good idea I have made myself a little sick with excitement.
I haven't received UK bank account details, Darling. Are you sure you sent them? I told you I cannot send to the Dubai account unless I go to the main bank branch.
Let me know what you would like me to do, Darling, without any further delays. I am ready to take delivery of the secure trunk, Darling. Waiting for you to send me the information as I type.
Kisses,
Quincy

The General replied very quickly but at least acknowledged it must've been bed time...he kindly sent the bank account details again though:

Quote:
Queen honey, sorry i think you misunderstood me, the radio I mentioned about is the Walkie-Talkie which is purely for our work, signalling and reporting back to the states head office and this is being monitored. don't worry honey, just get me the number and I will find a way to call you before the week ends. yes I can't wait until we meet, it will be such a great day and joyful.

honey, this is the UK account and sure I sent it to you last week Friday morning.

Bank Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/C No: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sort Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IBAN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BIC CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BENEFICIARY: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ref: xxxxxxxxxxx

Honey, I guess you are in your bed by now, just wish i can see your good looking body on your nightwear, so attractive. i can't wait to feel your body, your touches and lips on mine. I love you honey
have sweet dream honey.
Kisses Anal

With his love getting stronger I do hope that Quincy can start trying to persuade him to do some form filling or poetry soon:

Quote:
Darling Anal,
I am such a doofus, Darling. I found all your emails in my 'Spam'. Did you know there was such a thing as a 'Spam' folder? That did make me laugh, Darling. We have tins of Spam - it is a very dodgy meat, Darling, which is generally eaten by the elderly. I'm not sure why, Darling. Perhaps it reminds them of their youth when times were harder. Would you like me to send you a tin of 'Spam', Darling? I'm sure it will make a nice change for you.
This is great news though, Darling, as I can go to the bank tomorrow and try to make the transfer to the UK bank account, Darling. Isn't that fantastic?
Please, Darling, make a recording for me on someone else's phone and send to me? I really need to hear your sweet, sweet voice? You do love me enough to do this don't you, Darling? It is such a simple thing to do. Even I can make recordings on my dictaphone and play it back to people.
Kisses,
Quincy

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news from General Anal?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely General Anal is still on the hook (I hope)...had to take a few days off and thought a few days with no contact might make him wander off but it doesn't look like it...

Weds 30 Oct. the General wrote:

Quote:
Queen honey, how are you? that sounds funny, yes sometime messages end up in spam/junk folder. honey the delivery people are waiting, please try as much as possible to transfer to the UK account today to enable them to the Pox Box address.
honey, I understand how curious you are to hear my voice and same with me, I would easily make videos and recordings for you but that is totally impossible. for security reasons the entire soldiers over-here are disallowed to be with phones and gadgets especially smartphones and you can only see that among the commanders but I can't get one now unless a senior colleague comes around, we have different division and locations too. But I promise i will do that as soon I can lay my hand on one honey. honey is obvious the serving in army is a jungle itself but the Syria experience is a more serious one honey. really need to leave this God forsaken place and have a good life. although I know in a short time we will work on that honey, this is why I need the delivery completed quickly. let me know if have transferred the cost to them honey.
Love so much honey.
Anal

Quote:
Darling Anal,
I tried everything I could today at the bank, Darling, but they wouldn't make the payment to the UK account registered to BEARGRYLLS Ltd. There was an issue with a flag on the account, Darling. Something to do with potential fraudulent activity. What does this mean, Darling. Do you know Mr/s Conk? Can he/she be trusted, Darling? The bank told me to Google the company name and it suggests they sell parts of Land Rovers (this actually true). How can that be, Darling?
This all seems very strange to me and I do not know what is going on, Darling.
Please help me!
Lovings,
Quincy

How silly of Quincy to question Mr Conk...of course he can be trusted...but if not there's still the Dubai account

Quote:
Queen honey, how are you doing? well you should know Mr. Conk and Co does not have office in London and am sure they only seek a help from someone at that company to help receive and relay the money to them as you not able to transfer directly to the Dubai account. Now i beg you honey to go to bank's head office where you can transfer straight to the dubai account and please do not fail to do this tomorrow if time is already late to get it done today. Please am getting worried and the only thing I need to hear at the moment is that you have picked up the trunk from the po box address. Of-course I trust the delivery man and all we need to do honey is get the money sent to the dubai account he provided and he will get it all done.
Loving you more honey
Anal

He really doesn't appear to want to do very much for me and here he had a few days radio silence which made him very concerned for his Fiance

Quote:
Hi honey, it's been bad over-here? am supersized there has been no message from you, is everything okay?
Anal

But Quincy is back with some terrible, terrible news, followed by some good news, followed by some more terrible, terrible news, followed by some FANTASTIC news

Quote:
Dearest Anal,
Oh my goodness! I am so so so so so sorry for the slow reply, Darling. It has been bad over here too. I don't how to tell you this Darling, but The Manor is destroyed. Last weekend Bertie, the pygmy goat, managed to escape from his paddock. He managed to push some doors open, Darling, and worked his way into the basement. He then chewed a mains power cable which electrocuted him almost to death, Darling. We found him and the little tuft of hair on his head was standing straight up. He did look a sight, Darling. The vet checked him over and said that despite his new hairstyle and some minor singeing to his gums, he is going to make a full recovery, Darling. Isn't that fantastic?
Unfortunately there was a downside to Bertie's misdemeanour, Darling. No one realised the cable was so damaged and in the middle of Saturday night the cable sparked and started a fire in the basement. Luckily we all escaped, Darling, but The Manor was raised to the ground. I've lost all the silk throws I bought the other weekend, my fluffy cushions, everything has been destroyed.
But...but...Darling Adams...whilst this sounds like a terrible travesty...it does have a silver lining. Darling...the insurance company is going to pay out £3.2m! I cannot quite believe it Darling. They said that whilst it could be deemed an Act of God as Bernard is one of God's animals, due to his high level of intelligence and goat training, they would see this more as a tragic accident and confirmed they would pay out on the value of The Manor and land.
It still hasn't sunk in, Darling. We don't need to wait any longer! You must escape the torment where you are and come to the UK, Darling. Leave the trunk. We do not need it now the insurance money will be here soon. Isn't that great, Darling? Speak to your superiors, Darling. Tell them you have a Fiance and you need to leave immediately. I am so happy Darling. We can be together real soon.
Just donate that trunk to your friends in the army, Darling, and come to me imminently. I am waiting!
Kisses,
Quincy

I think the General will be very pleased he can just go AWOL and never have to worry about money again. Phew!

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really nice turn of events!

About the flag on the account and the fraudulent activity, it's better not to mention something like that (or so I've been told) Because reported accounts can be under investigation and this can oppose that. I always try to be vague about the reason why my payment bounces.
"There is something wrong with the account of the beneficiary. I don't know what it is, due to privacy policies the bank couldn't tell me but they couldn't transfer the money into the account."
"How am I supposed to know what is wrong. It is YOUR account, not mine. Mine is perfectly fine, i transfered 1500 just yesterday for a new bumper on my car and that payment didn't have any trouble. It is obviously your problem"

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
About the flag on the account and the fraudulent activity

Duly noted! Thanks...

I want to try and steer this lad in a different direction if I can. Hopefully get him off the idea he is a US General so he can be a bit more 'honest' with Quincy and himself. He seemed to come off his original script very easily, so it might be possible.

I'm sure he'll not want to give up that trunk quite so readily and if he refuses little old Quincy might start becoming a wee bit suspicious.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, Linoline is quite right about telling them there is a flag for fraudulent activity. Not only does this "oppose that," but it is illegal in most jurisdictions as it is interfering and informing of an ongoing investigation.

Having collected a few accounts, I came to the realization that all these accounts aren't unwitting or unwilling mules. Some are friends, family, the lad, or very willing accomplices. Why give them an opportunity to remove or transfer that money out?

Linoline gave some great excuses that have been passed on over the years. You're an imaginative baiter, come up with an excuse on what's happened.

Quote:
Hopefully get him off the idea he is a US General so he can be a bit more 'honest' with Quincy and himself.

Hasn't your lad already supplied your solution?

He's a freaking General. In the Red, White, and Blue U.S. of A. Army.

Quote:
I would easily make videos and recordings for you but that is totally impossible. for security reasons the entire soldiers over-here are disallowed to be with phones and gadgets especially smartphones and you can only see that among the commanders but I can't get one now unless a senior colleague comes around,

What kind of bullshit General waits around for a low rank commander? What senior colleague will be coming around? A five-star Admiral? Lads love to be emasculated. Perhaps Quincy should question this General's lack of sack.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please consider me taught...chastised...educated...never to do it again!

I also thought I'd lost my poor General as he went email AWOL on me too.

Quote:
Darling Anal,
Is everything OK, Darling? Are you safe? I am really worried about you, Darling, since you didn't reply to my last good news email.
I need you to come to me now, Darling! I need to know you are well and not hurt in anyway. Please, Darling, contact me asap and let me know you are doing well.
Not sleeping until I hear from you,
Quincy

Nothing...for a few days...and then...YAYYYYYY! The General is awake again:

Quote:
my dear Quincy

I, m good, but trying to see if i will get someone to help me receive my package which has been stopped at United Arab Emirate Dubai because i see you doesn't want to help me.

Best Regards,
Gen. Anal

Has he forgotten they are engaged already? Has he forgotten all the running backwards and forwards Quincy did to try and make the transfer? Surely not.

Now the General will be getting some 'education' back and his Fiance will not be happy! Not happy at all...

I will be trying to use my imagination for this bitch slapping cos I am out all day until tonight when he can have an answer Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Quincy is so relieved but bitterly disappointed in his new love. Of course none of this is Quincy's fault...Silly Billy General Anal:

Quote:
Oh My Darling Anal,
Thank goodness you are OK! You had me scared my Darling when I didn't hear from you for so long.
But Darling...what is the meaning of you're email? I am so terribly, terribly confused. You are my Fiance. Of course I want to help. In fact time and time again I have tried to help you. Is it my fault you wouldn't give me an address to send a cheque to? No. Is it my fault you wanted me to transfer to somewhere I couldn't do easily? No. No. No. No Darling it is not my fault. I have always tried to help you.
I have even told you to forget the trunk, Darling. I have told we do not need it. I can support us both, Darling.
I have fallen for you in such a big way, Darling. You need to see me to see how I feel.
Come to me, Darling. Let me show you how a safe comfortable life can be.
Slightly upset but still sending you huggles,
Quincy

Thankfully after the virtual one liner from the General previously...he is back to stringing back a few sentences so all might not be lost...but he seems to think this is Quincy's doing:

Quote:
my dear Quincy

I,m so surprised about your attitude this time around because i have put my trust in you to help receive and keep my fund safe for me to plan on how to come back and meet my Queen.

To be honest with you, i have not recover from your actions honey, there,s no way i can leave nor forget my hard earn money believing to be using yours when i come back it will not be possible, if you send money to HAMHEAD account in Dubai everything will be done immediately.

But if you cannot there is no problem am already searching for a good person who can help me out.

Best Regards,
Gen. Anal

More berating I think? Quincy has laid everything on the line for the General.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic