SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A tribute to the Apocalypse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the same lad from the Zombinis Apocalypse post
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302208

Jeazus was trying to scam my charachter Timmy and it all fizzled out with the usual payment failures and Jeazus calling me an idiot timewaster .I left him stew for a while and emailed him back asking if he wanted to work with me as I was a fellow scammer and I was testing his scamming skills all along.

Bertjie and Zombine helped me along the way.

Timmy
Quote:
It cant harm you to email me back ffs , let me make a proposal but allow me to be honest . If we both begin honestly then I think we can make money together. Do you want to listen to what I have to say ?

Lad
Quote:
What would you like to say? Don't you wanna proceed with this?

Timmy
Quote:
No I cant proceed because I know its a scam . I know now that you are at your computer getting angry and you are redy to deny it but WAIT and listen to me Jeazus . If you listen to me we can make money but my way is real. I know the script you are using I have seen it a 100 times , Im sure you make good money doing it and i am happy for you BUT i have real work making real money from people who send me thousands every month and I do all this from my computer

I need somebody to help me so i tested you by being rude and talking a load of shit , Most African men stop replying but you are different , you are still here because I believe you are open to a new opportunity

Let me know if you want me to continue or dont reply if you are not interested

Lad
Quote:
Am not interested bye bye

Three days leater

Lad
Quote:
Do you scam also

Timmy
Quote:
I do but my scam is safe easy and nobody else does it . I dont have a boss and I dont have to share . I am from Ireland so my people believe me on the phone

Timmy
Quote:
So what type of scam could this be give me update.

Timmy
Quote:
Howya buddy , how's thing with you . So your still interested that's good .Have you heard of hunters and decoys?

lad
Quote:
No I haven't

Timmy
Quote:
Ok buddy,So a decoy is a person who pretends to be someone they are not so that they can make married men fall in love with them, I have three women working for me as decoys and when the married men online fall in love we blackmail them for money. The hunters come and tell the men they will tell their wifes that they fell in love online and then we get them to pay uis with bitcoin .It like your romance scam I think.
So I have decoys but I also need hunters, You will be a hunter .
let me know if any of this sounds interesting

Lad
Quote:
Sound cool I need procedure on how I can work as a hunter, I totally agree, I am ready to do anything

Timmy

Quote:
Ok the payment details are as follows

I have 3 decoys . The girls are not cheap and I only pay for the best

The girls get 10% of all money received - That means 10 % x 3 girls = 30% every time we score
The hunter gets 20% every time we score
I get 50% of everything

This is NOT negotiable!!!

Here is an example of my last score

Mr A Higgins Bradford - Payment received 01/09/19 = 900 Euro
Decoys Total = 300 Euro = 100 Euro for each girl
Hunter Total = 150 euro
My Total = 450 Euro

We usually get 3 - 4 scores each week , The girls work on a man for a month or more , the hunter sends usually 4 to 5 emails before they pay.
So you make 150 Euro for a handful of emails and we score an average of 3 to 4 times a week, Some men pay more ,. I decide on what we ask for i make this decision ok.

if you are still in we need to start working and getting you set up as a hunter , an online hunter needs ti have a good profile so the men know not to mess with us.

Lad
Quote:
I agree with everything, who am I to oppose you you're the boss.

Timmy
Quote:
I will explain more ..European people are timid shy and easily intimidated, I have always found African people to be proud loud and full of spirit , I always wanted an African hunter because that will strike fear into our victim. When they find out I have an African gang working for me they will hand over money like crying babies.

We should call ye the Kenzo Gang and you will introduce yourself as Mr Kenzo ( or another name if you can think of one that sound more intimidating), we will build this profile more over the next few days and then I will send you the first victim but I will give you a script that you can follow then in time you can alter it, I will give u a mentor also.

let me know your thoughts?

Lad
Quote:
Pal you're so smart I like the name Kenzo we will make it big.

I let the lad sit for a bit and he started sulking

Timmy
Quote:
So what is your number ?

Lad gave a number in China lol

Timmy
Quote:
A number in Japan ? really that is uncool

Lad
Quote:
Go suck my dick and Stop mocking me am not your bitch

Timmy
Quote:
whats wrong with you now?

lad
Quote:
Leave my dick in ya mouth and keep my matter outta ya mind

Timmy
Quote:
Why you acting like this? Let me guess , u have some fool wating or time so blame me . That's not cool

Zombine was ruining him at the time I sent this Smile

Lad
Quote:
Leave me alone okay is that too much to ask for

Timmy
Quote:
So we cant be friends?

Lad
Quote:
Can't be friend with you sorry, because you just fucking with me, why Am i even talking to you

Timmy
Quote:
To. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to move on, I think you are playing games with me, it makes me sad because I liked you but you obviously think I'm some kind of asshole

Good luck at whatever you do next

Lad
Quote:
Look at this fool who cares, you think I believed all the shit you tell me, man you're a piece of jerk

Last edited by braintoxic on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:53 am; edited 7 times in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I rang the lad and we had a little chat , well actually It wasnt really a chat but Tom was happy to be talking to a European. I must be real now

Start of call

Me: Hello Hello
Him: Hello
Me: Can you hear me , can you hear me
Him: I hear you
Me:Ok
Him: Ok
Me: Goodbye so
Him: OK
Me: OK

End of call

Timmy
Quote:

So I will send you the start up kit, I saw that you have a laptop from the picture you sent so i wont need to send you another one, I will send a phone ( must only be used for Kenzo business ) I will send you an Ipad so you can work from home por when out and about, I will send 10 sim cards of whatebver network you want and you let m,e klnow when you need more ( one sim card per job so you are never traced) I will build and pay for the Kenso website so you will have a Kenzo email address, Kenzo.com is gone so I will think of something close.. I will alsio send you a start up fund,, money to get you going so that you dont need to have other scams going , when this starts you need to be 100% committed. Come back to me soon dude

Lad
Quote:
I didn't believe all these before but when I hear your voice I was shocked am 200% committed who doesn't want change.

Timmy
Quote:
I cant believe you told me to suck your dick 😕😖😖

Lad
Quote:
Don't blame me sir ignorance is a disease lol, my apologies

Timmy
Quote:
Just put together a start up fund let me know how much you need to begin? , I will send you the phone, simcards, ipad and anything else you think is needed to get you started. I will cover whatever expenses you tell me you need. Thanks for coming on board, I told the decoys and huters so all is good now.

Lad
Quote:
Thanks sir I appreciate. I've made calculations for two, each comes with 275EUR both will cost only 550EUR
What???

Timmy
Quote:
Ok Tom but what model phone and which iPad, I know everything is cheap in Africa but as as sign of my respect for you I will send 2k so that you can buy some new kicks and threads, u gotta look the part to act the part, that I may motto

Lad
Quote:
That's okay with me sir, ready to join the big team, I'll need an iPhone Xs Max I'll need an iPad Air
Thanks

Timmy
Quote:
Ok cool , il ship everything tomorrow and you will get a login and tracking number from the shipping company. This was easy after all, your cool my Russian hunter wanted extras as well as laptop phone sim cards and iPad he also wanted a gold watch, gold chain, money for a designer suit and even told me to ship s bottle of grey goose vodka so he looked the part for his profile🤣, he a crazy dude but shit hot at his job .

Lad
Quote:
Thanks man I hope to make more profit from this, you are not gonna regret recruiting me.

Timmy
Quote:
Tom can you send me the receiver name and address again and make sure its correct as a driver will need to find you there so it must be exact
Thanks , I will ship today

Lad
Quote:
Name: Id Goddy
Address: Supreme Hotel, Power Line Ekpoma Edo State.

Found him on FB, and confirmed its him after he sent his photo to Bertje ,l will share when its all over
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent him his tracking details , invoice , shippoing list blah blan and he started tracking it, Bertje taking over here , we eventally moved it to Lagos , Zombini then came in as the russian hunter to train Jeazus.

Timmy

Quote:
No probz, do you know what a mentor is?

Lad
Quote:
An experienced and trusted adviser

Timmmy
Quote:
Yes and My russian hunter (Mr Vlad) will guide you and be a mentor to you as a favour to me, when the package arrives I will send you the work, I will send you 2 to 3 victims a week to begin and Mr Vlad will help to show you how the scheme and the format works. Vlad will also show you how to get paid with Bitcolin from me and show you how to make the victim pay with only 3 or 4 emails, I will make sure to give you the good work to begin so that you can start making money quickly.

Talk soon

Lad
Quote:
Very well can't wait to make you proud
ohhhh you will definatly wait

Timmy

Quote:
Hi Jeazus , I have including my Hunter Vlad in this email now ( zombini Included), ye have a lot in common , he is top class like you.he will answer any questions you have about the work.

HI Mr Vlad , this is Tom , he is mr Kenzo the new Nigerian Hunter I spoke about , when you are not busy can you chat here and explain how you get paid from the victims and how I then pay you for the work, I sent his start up package with the usual courier so he should be good to start late next week,

C ye laterz

Mr Vlad ( Zombini)
Quote:
Ok. I will do that.

Mr. Kenzo I am Mr. Vlad. I am a hunter like you will be. I make good money, a couple grand a week. Of course, some weeks are better than others. It depends on how fast the decoys work. They do good work, I do good work, I get 20% of whatever comes out. It is good system. American and British men are fat and lazy cowards. The girls are most beautiful and clever. I will show you how to be a true hunter. We get these men and they pay us all in bitcoin.

Mr. Kenzo, the question that is most important is this. Can you make yourself seem real? The target needs to be convinced in you.

Now at this point Vlad is emailing Tom, Bertjie is emailing Tom and I am moving into the backround, Il let Zombini and Bertjie Update from here as i willl probably mss someting. The lad is tracking every couple of hours so we are looking good however the value is really small so we are hoping to steal a safari by getting him to travel the least distance required.

Last edited by braintoxic on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday:

Doozy wrote:

Good morning mr. Jezus,

You are on file as the Receiver for a parcel that we just received here in our Lagos warehouse.

Sender name: Tim
Sender address: Ireland.

Contents:
1 x Apple IPhone Xs Max
1 x Apple iPad Air (2019)
1x undisclosed Cash Sum value

Delivery address
Supreme Hotel,Power Line Ekpoma Edo State Africa.

The parcel is listed as a HVC (High Value Content) parcel. This means that only you personally can take delivery of the parcel. However, I have been forwarded an ID document for a mr. Chucky. To prevent any misunderstanding: mr. Chucky is not the Recipient of the parcel, and we can not deliver the parcel to him. We can only deliver the parcel to you personally.

I see that there is also a Student Card on file with your information on it. Although this is not an officially accepted Identification Document, I think we can work with that. However, as this is not an official document, I will need some additional confirmation to make sure we will be able to deliver the parcel to you. I suggest that, on the day of delivery, you take a picture of yourself standing outside of the Supreme Hotel and send that to me. That way I can check you are really there, and I can release the delivery. Please understand that this is against company policy (because you have no official ID), but I am making an exception for you.

Please let me know at least 24 hours in advance when you would like to receive your parcel, so I can make the necessary arrangements for delivery. As this is a High Value Content parcel, I will send my best driver, Abeeku Owusi, to you. He has been with our company for over 20 years and knows every street from Port Harcourt to Kano.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

kind regards,

Ow, hello

Doozy wrote:

Dear mr. Jezus,

thank you for your email. I will make arrangements for a delivery on October 30th, at 15.00 at the Supreme hotel in Epkoma.
The driver, mr. Woozy, will contact you tomorrow to make final arrangements.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, it's clear to everyone (I imagine) that I am just doing what Birlic always does with JooJoo etc...."better stolen well, than created badly " (loses something in translation, but you get the gist)

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to be back in action! He just got this from me:

Quote:
Hello how are you? Hoping well. I will tell you one of the most important things we can do to get you started is this:

Boss can vouch for my skills at helping new hunters grow. The first thing I need from you: Do you have any male clients right now? If you send me some details of male clients (Name, address, accounts etc.) I can work out who is the best decoy for you to work with and what is the best method to get lots of clients of certain type.

Also please tell me anything special skills or knowledge about yourself that might be helpful to us to have you as a hunter.

Also, perhaps we should alter names? I'd hate for him to google and rumble us!

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woozy, the driver wrote:

HELLOO

AM COMIN EPKOMA FO DELIVER PARCEL AFTER BREAKFAS.
DELIVER AT 3 CLOCK AT SUPREME HOTEL

seems it's all smooth sailing ......for now.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mr. Woozy must be very careful of the herds of goats that cross the road. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

AM HIT ANIMAL AN RADIOTOR IS LEAKIN. VAN DRIVE FEWY SLOW
GON TRY REACH GARAGE BUT IS DELAY OKAY

====
30 minutes later

Mr. Doozy, manager wrote:

Dear Mr. Jezus,

I have received a message from the driver, Mr. Woozy, that there has been an incident in which his van was damaged. The car is currently being towed to Ifetedo for damage assessment and (hopefully) repairs. Regrettably, this will delay the delivery of your parcel, although we are fairly confident that we can still deliver the parcel today.

I apologise for the inconvenience. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

kind regards,

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
I am very sure that everything will be resolved as soon as possible. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. Doozy wrote:

Dear mr Jezus

I have some bad news. The damage to the van is so extensive, that we won't be able to have it repaired today. Regrettably, we have no replacements vehicles currently available.

This means that the van , the driver and your parcel will have to stay at Ifetedo for at least one night. I do not have to tell you the security concerns that are in play at this moment. There have been several robberies in the last few months where rogue elements have stolen several high value parcels, like yours. 

For the security of your parcel it is of the utmost importance that we try to have it in your hands today. I would be willing to reimburse you for any travel costs you might incur, if you are able to travel to Ifetedo today. The driver has access to emergency funds, so you can just take a taxi and the driver will pay the taxidriver the moment you arrive. Your return will also be reimbursed. For your trouble I am able to offer you an additional 30.000 naira. If you need to stay at a hotel, I can reimburse you for that too.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but will do everything in my power to have the parcel safely in your hands by the end of the day.

if you have any questions, please let me know
kind regards,

====
15:30

Jezus wrote:

I can't because I have exams to write, am going to 200 level I can't afford to miss any paper, try and repair the van and come to my destination if you can't leave everything to yourself thanks.

Mr. Doozy wrote:

Dear mr Jezus

thank you for your email. Although I understand that it would be inconvenient for you to have to travel, I highly recommend you do so regardless.

My driver tells me he has seen several shady looking men lurking around the van and trying to look inside. As discussed before: your parcel is not safe where it is now, and should be picked up as soon as possible before it is lost.

I therefore urge you to take action and head to Ifetedo as soon as possible. I have authorisation to raise your compensation (along with any expenses you might incur) to 50.000 naira.

Kind regards,

Jezus wrote:

I've ordered goods from Jumia and konga they don't worry like this, there's no way I can come to ife, right now am not in good health also. I've stressed myself because of today's exam, the people who gave you the parcel to deliver will contact you. I can't come and kill myself.

So...that's a "maybe" then I guess? Very Happy

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-edit: --wrong thread--

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He screenshotted Mr. Doozy's message about the van damage. He sent it to me with the caption: Look what they're telling me, Boss.

Guess I'm the Boss now Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woozy wrote:

VAN IS FIX

AM COMIN EPKOMA

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jezus wrote:

When you are in supreme Hotel let me know sir

Mr. Woozy wrote:

AM EATIN IN ORE. THEN COME TO EPKOMA
NEED PICSURE OF U FRONT OF HOTEL.
IS RULES. IF YOU NO LIKE TALK TO BOSS

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent the same picture as above. That's not what I asked for

Quote:

AM NOT A FOOL. IS SAME PICSURE U SEND MR DOOZY
NEED NEW PICSURE TO SEE U AT HOTEL NO PLAYING JOKER OKAY

Someone is not happy
Quote:

What your problem is that the way you speak to customers

Quote:

U CAN COMPLAIN WITH BOSSI STILL NEED PICSURE AM THER AT 6

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, to Boss mr. Doozy wrote:

Your driver is getting on my nerves am not feeling well am on drip right now at home and he wants me to go to the hotel and take another while I've already sent one photo of myself standing at the hotel bill board, if I say I understand this I lie I don't understand this at all. Am tired of this.

Lad, to the Driver, mr. Woozy wrote:

f you're not okay with that photo you can leave it okay, I can't walk to supreme Hotel right now because this place you don't get bike easily, am not in good health also, I can't kill myself because of this okay. Thank u

and

Quote:

Eat the parcel I can't go to supreme Hotel right now tell your boss or keep the good goodbye

Mr. Woozy, to Doozy and the lad wrote:

BOSS
SEE WHAT THE MAN RITE.I CAN OPEN PARCEL, YES?

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

If anything miss inside you'll pay

Quote:

Am not sending you any more email bring me the package as agreed.

Quote:

Am not even sure you people are real maybe this is 419, real delivery service don't act like this.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So funny that he mentions 419. Idiot doesn't have a clue. I feel for the hunger situation in Africa though. Things are so bad there many think it is perfectly normal to eat things like money and parcels. Jesus wept for less. So this guy is "on a drip". Make him prove it like that d-bag Cats tried to do by submitting a pic with a garden hose protruding from his arm. And yes, if he feels he needs to kill himself to do this then that his business. "Right to Die" legislation is contraversial but who am I or anyone else to tell him how to live (or end) his life. I'm sure he'll get everything that he deserves. Great bait!
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent Woozy a screenshot of a map of where the meeting spot is

Woozy wrote:

WAT IS DIS?

Lad wrote:

That is the map You See the Supreme hotel there, that where you're to drop the package. I will come there and meet you face to face.

Woozy wrote:

AR YOU JOKER?
FIRST U SAY U NO COME
NOW U COME?
SEND ME PICSURE FRON OF HOTEL

Lad wrote:

Na picture u want delivery the goods to OR the address I sent you????? I am not sending you any picture delivery my parcel at the address and I will meet you there period.

Woozy wrote:

U CAN LIK MY YANSH
NO PICSURE NO PARCEL
AM GO HOME NOW

Lad, to Doozy (the boss) wrote:

Tell you driver to deliver my goods and stop asking me for another picture.

Lad, to Woozy wrote:

Take the parcel and shove it up your ass hahahaha Take the parcel and shove it up your ass hahahaha

Lad wrote:

Mr Doozy wrote:

Dear Mr Sir,

thank you for your email.

I don't quite understand what you are asking. It is standard practice for us to ask for verification that the Receiver is at the agreed upon meeting point. There have been several incidents where people have tried to take possession of a parcel illegally. I can assure you that my driver would not ask you for anything if it was not to keep your parcel safe. If you can, please comply with the request of my driver.

kind regards,

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, to Doozy wrote:

Didn't I send you my photo yes or no?

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir,

yes you sent me your photo on wednesday. However, my driver must be able to verify that you are at the deliver location today, at the moment of delivery. This is why he is requesting a current picture

kind regards

mr. Woozy wrote:

SEE BOSS AGREE
I WAIT 10 MINS. NO PICSURE NO PARCEL

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 6:52 PM
Subject: Be safe
To: <[email protected]>

Abuko,

i've just received a strange email about the parcel delivery in Ekpoma. Please be careful and follow protocol. If you are not 100% sure that you can make a safe delivery, just cancel it.

Have a good weekend

Lad to Doozy wrote:

Why the hell does he needs another photo. Goddammit

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir

I would appreciate it if you could refrain from using foul language.
Frankly, I find your unwillingness to provide a simple picture rather suspicious. I am cancelling the delivery if you don't comply with the request of my driver.

kind regards

Lad wrote:

If he comes to the hotel I'll be there, I got delivery from Jumia early this year they first called me on phone to come over to first bank which was the address I gave them when I got there I sign and took my parcel simple as that, if you tell your driver to come over he will you have my phone number call me, and I'll come over without hesitation. I've got typhoid okay it makes me weak I can't keep walking up and down

Lad wrote:

You're the one even telling him not to come over, how which am in good health I'll go but am not in good health okay and it's night already here.

Lad wrote:

If he gets to the hotel he should let me know I'll have my brother take me there

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am sorry about your health condition, but I simply can not jeopardize the safety of my driver.Have your brother bring you to the hotel, take the required picture and send it to the driver. He should be there within 10 minutes of receiving the picture.

kind regards,

Lad wrote:

Cancel the delivery then I don't care, have a nice life.

Doozy wrote:

Dear Sir,

as you wish.

Thank you for using P-log. The best in 5-Star Customer Service
kind regards

WTF is he seven or something?

Lad wrote:

It's 7pm sir it dark can't go out sorry.

Lad wrote:

if I say I understand you people I lie.

Lad wrote:

This doesn't make sense and it's unfair what happened to the other photo I sent. I can't keep complaining if you guys can't make the delivery I can let go.

(All emails sent within a few minutes)

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the same time as the above drama

Timothy to Jeazus

Quote:
I just got an email from Pitiful-log telling me you are too sick to come out to the hotel to collect the package. He told me the driver was almost there but he has been turned back and is now going home to finish his shift?

Is there anyone you trust in Africa that can take the deliver for you anytime or anywhere over the weekend or early next week and hold it until you feel better?

Or can you recommend any good scammer who can take your place until you are feeling Better and you are ready to be the boss and run edo state for me?

We are losing money now, I have 4 victims lined up and I promised Vlad he could have this weekend off but now he has to send more email and collect more bitcoin payments.

Have you any solutions?

I'm sorry you are so unwell, I hope it is not serious.

Regards Timothy

Lad full on ranting as he was so so close , me not replying

Lad
Quote:
Why did he go back I didn't say he should go back I told him to come over, I don't even understand these people I and my two brothers live in a three bedroom flat they would have helped me up to the hotel so I can sign the paper. Do you think these people are genuine.

Lad
Quote:
Sir I tracked the parcel he's in ekpoma he should do his job and deliver the parcel. How hard is that

Lad
Quote:
If there's anyway you can reach him tell him to come over today or first thing tomorrow morning

Lad
Quote:
Please help me tell them to deliver the goods after sending them a photo of me at the front of the hotel bill board they need another photo of me at the hotel bill board. Please tell the manager to tell his stupid driver to deliver my parcel, the driver is very rude you should see the way he talks to me

Timothy to Jeazus

Quote:
Hey they said you sent this when the driver when he was nearly at the hotel ,is this true??

"Eat the parcel I can't go to supreme Hotel right now tell your boss or keep the good goodbye"

Lad
Quote:
But the first told me to eat his ass I don't think they are genuine. How will a delivery service tell a customer to kiss his ass boss if they don't wanna delivery it they should forget it.

Lad

Quote:
You of all people should know I won't say that if they didn't get on my nerve or should I start showing you stuff they said uh?? I don't understand you tell them to delivery the good aren't you the sender. Even if I insult them they don't have the right to insult me back, I did business with a delivery service here in Nigeria they delay my delivery for a day I insulted the customer care on call all they keep say was sorry sir. These people aren't genuine am not a kid I know what genuine.

Lad
Quote:
Sir if you want me to really start work with you you'll tell this idiots to delivery the parcel. But if they don't I'll kindly forget about everything, I've survived this long all by myself. This thing got me very angry. These people are quake, you call real delivery service not emailing.

Timothy to lad

Quote:
Tom I have worked with Pitiful-log for a long time and they told me they have never met anyone like you??

They explained everything to me in the exact order it happened

You got an email to say they were on the way.

The driver said he was eating and would be there soon, he asked for your current picture af the hotel

You sent the old photo, and the driver said it was not acceptable.

You and the driver had a disagreement.

The driver informed you that you have to make complaints to the boss and not him.

You complained to the boss saying the driver was getting on your nerves and then YOU said Eat the Parcel and keep it ????

You told the boss at P-log to eat the package before the driver asked you to eat his ass

Tom who is Yanish??

What is the meaning of all the eater stuff? Is there some funny eater conversation going on here that I am not aware of?

Jeazus try to answer me clear, are you feeling fever from the Typhoid because you are acting like a mad man? Is someone there to care for you? You should not be alone you mind is not right.

Go to sleep.I will find a solution for next week.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold..crying with laughter here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic