SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A soap opera

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried make Nora a useless option now its time to make Nora a dangerous option, apologies for the long winded post

Nora to Willy Pa

Quote:
Hello Sir, it is with great respect that I receive your email, can I start by saying that both my husband Timothy and I are very proud to have been chosen by CHAB as annual suppliers as this is beyond anything we could have imagined when we started this business.

Well some of my email may surprise you but we have tried to send the samples already but Timothy as usual did not tell me there was an urgency for CHAB to receive the samples. With this in mind I will get busy this week when I return home producing 1more 5 gallon drum of liquid base and 1 box of Citronella candles and I will ensure they reach your office before the cut off date of Tuesday 29 as it is vital that we do not lose this life changing contract, I will ship them to the address in Porto Novo.

Mr Willy Pa can I speak open as I see from your email that you are a reasonable man, Timothy gives me head pain almost every day because he always follows his own mind and does crazy things that turn into fantastic stories to be told when meeting friends to have food and drinks but I love him dearly.

Mr Coffee is a fantastic asset to you. He has been patient, responsible, kind, respectable and in all my days working and meeting people I have never met someone more professional than Mr Coffee.

The people at Pitiful Log are not as knowledgeable it seems. When I read all the emails that are going over and back I want to shout at my phone and tell Pitiful log to listen to Mr Coffee good advice but what can I do because I don't understand most of what they talk about.

Timothy is the business man in our family and I just decide on colours and shapes and I help make the sandwiches and hot drinks but now I am here all alone, I want the Pitiful log people to bring the package close somewhere so that you can send a trusted man to meet them and pick it up. Is it too much to ask that Pitiful Log find a close hub so that they stop stressing Mr Coffee? they are stressing me so I can see how annoyed a professional man would get.

I am from now on refusing to deal with them again and I wont answer their emails because they are using me as an excuse and an option which is ridiculous don't you agree.

I confided the entire story to my brother Liam yesterday as he noticed that Timothy missed their date for golfing. My brother wanted to know why I was alone, He was very worried and asked for Timothy's email password to read all the emails but I refused as this just adds to my head pain now.

I agreed with my brother that if Timothy does not return in the next few weeks to take control of this mess that he caused he will arrange a family meeting to see what to do next and get legal advice on how to deal with Pitiful log .Surely if someone with legal training read all the emails in my inbox and Timothy's inbox they would make Pitiful log come up with a simple solution.

My brother has agreed to wait for some more time because we think Timothy will be home soon.

Timothy emailed me yesterday telling me he was fine and having a peaceful blessed time but I think he had taken some drinks because his words and spellings were bad in the email and he has not yet replied

The good news is I will be able to produce the samples and ship them to you on time and the better news is My brother Liam has agreed that I can forward any new email I get to him and he can also take and answer any calls that I get about all this

Respectfully Nora
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Cumberband, ever positive....

mr. Cumberband wrote:

A jolly good morning to all!
I have been asked to supply a list of hubs closest to Cotonou so we can move forward with the pick up of parcel TRK81***** As I understand it, mr. Frank has agreed to pick up the parcel.

The hubs closest to Cotonou are:
Yaounde - Cameroon
Niamey - Niger
N'Djamena - Chad
Bamako - Mali
Accra - Gnana

I would request at least two days notice, which would enable me to move the parcel to the correct location and to make arrangements for accommodations for mr. Frank. Mr. Oldfruit has approved full compensation for travel expenses, a food and drinks budget and a compensation for mr. Frank's time and inconvenience. As we are known for our 5-star service, I have been authorised to arrange for 5-star accommodation for mr. Frank

Lastly, a quick reminder. As we are providing a reasonable alternative to the intended delivery in Cotonou, we are enforcing the Abandonned Parcel Protocol when the deadline has passed. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Cheerio!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The squeeze is on Smile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
Mr. Cumberband, ever positive....

Berje, you may want to edit that tracking number.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pre-coffee postings ....thanks...editted.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nora to everyone - Useless as ever but letting the lad find out what the abandonment Parcel Protocol is

Quote:
Please let me tell everyone included in this email that I am now working directly with Father Willy Pa who is the director of operations for CHAB and sending me emails like this will no longer be acceptable, I did not want to have to go these extremes but I see no choice because I am being disturbed almost daily by matters that should not concern me. Now that I have included the director in this email I will see how high everyone jumps to try to resolve this matter.

Mr Cumberband, ye are a logistics company and I am the sender and Mr Coffee is my esteemed colleague as Mr Coffee has pointed out numerous times, why is this so hard to understand? it seems nobody is sure what is going on now again especially me the sender. This is not acceptable

Please explain what an Abandonment Parcel Protocol is?
The lady in the cork office did tell me about this when I signed all the paperwork but you cant expect me to listen to everything.

I will be seeking advice on all these matters soon.

Not Happy Nora
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Hamm wrote:

Dear Mrs O,
Dear all,

thank you for your inquiry.

I am glad to read that our Cork staff have made you aware of our Abandonned Parcel Protocol (APP) prior to you signing the contract. We have very strict instructions that this should be done with each and every customer. Informing our clients to the best of our ability is part of our 5-Star Customer Service. I am happy to explain the APP to you.

As you can imagine, it is very costly to have a parcel in storage for an indefinite period of time. This is why we use a protocol for parcels that are not delivered within 2 weeks of arriving at the Hub. In this particular case, while we understand we can't make a regular "at the door" delivery, we have offered a (more than) reasonable alternative. This means that we will be enforcing the APP.

The APP is as follows: if the parcel has not been delivered (or in this case, picked up), the parcel will become the property of P-log, and its content will be distributed to the local employees of the hub the parcel is stored in. Considering the circumstances in this case, we are willing to extend the deadline somewhat. The deadline is November 9th 2019, which would give the Receiver plenty of time to make arrangements for pick up. As you know, we will offer full compensation for any costs that he incurrs (as well as a compensation for his time and effort).

I trust this is to your satisfaction and hope you are enjoying our 5-Star Customer Service!

kind regards,

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dimwit lad wrote:

The lady in the cork office did tell me about this when I signed all the paperwork but you cant expect me to listen to everything.

hehehe....ever if I love it when a lad admits he's incompetent. Wink

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No No No Avalar I am the dimwit this time , that is me to him as I am trying to get him to ignore me and concentrate on Bertje MrMystery and the poackage Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Progress is being made. We went from "no" to "well...maybe".

Subject: "Mr Cumberband is a Liar" Very Happy

Quote:

Dear all & Mr Cumberband ,

Cumberband is lying to himself by telling all of you that Mr Frank has agreed to chose one of P-log hub/countries to pick the parcel.

I can now understand that Mr Cumberband is a liar who always manufactures story to put in the mounth of another person inorder to make other people believe he is doing his work effectively and professionally.

The fact remains that we are not willing and interested to travel to any of the offices or countries listed by Mr Cumberband to pick any parcel,as long as the sender of the parcel paid P-Log to deliver this parcel to Cotonou and Mr Cumberband made his verification and was satisfied,therefore,you have to deliver the parcel to Cotonou or forget it.

We do not compromise unprofessional approach. If at all we can consider this offer,in that case,I will appoint some one that can travel to one of the countries listed to pick the parcel,since Mr Frank is very
busy and can not travel out

It is rather unfortunate to say you are all putting Mrs O in the dark as I said earlier.

Do not push your luck any more because it will never work.

Regards,

and

Quote:

Dear Mrs O'
Dear all/Mr Hamm

Do you think that our existence depends on the contents of the parcel in question?.

For your information,this is not a threat,rather you are giving head pain to Mrs O ,who spent her hard earned money to arrange the items for the benefit of her business and her family.

Maybe,you don,t realise the fact that if the parcel becomes the property of P-log, and its content will be distributed to the local employees of the hub, the loser is Mrs O and not me,not us .

I suggest,you cut your the deadline to 25th of October 2019,we are not interested with what ever you decide to do with Mrs O property.

Mr good man,can you offer your full compensation for any costs that he incurrs (as well as a compensation to Mrs O effort by recall the package to her to safe her from head pain which you already caused
her.

Regards,

Naturally , the second email will be "lost", and mr. Hamm will be very pleased that arrangements can be made for delivery.

Bill Hamm wrote:

Dear mr. Coffee

Thank you for your email. 

That is excellent news. Thinking in possibilities is always better than thinking in problems. Obviously, mrs. O'leary will have to approve the change of Receiver, but after that, we can make arrangements for a quick pick up.

Mrs. O'Leary, we would be happy to change the Receiver, should you decide to do so. There will be no additional costs for you. This is all part of our 5-Star Customer service!

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The brilliant self baiting lad also emailed Nora on her own - (Sent at the same time as all the others)

Quote:
Mrs Nora,

Every thing that is happening now is all your fault.

You seem to be very calm and gentle to both Mr Ham and Mr
Newfruit of Pitiful Log

Frankly speaking,this is the same manner Mr Timothy acted and behaved
like a child that made the two drivers who took him at the airport
took advantage of him by pushing Timothy around till now.

Just approach Mr Douggy in Cork City Ireland and tell him you want to
recall the pacrel you sent to Cotonou ,Republic of Benin, immediately.

If Mr Douggy refuses,just go to Police and report him and Pitiful log,by so doing they will immediately recall the parcel to you.

If you stay there looking and listen to the NONSENSE from Mr Bill Ham
,Mr Newfruit and Mr Cumberband,they will look at you as a baby
that can not make decisions on her won.

Move now and take action with these men and force them to return the
parcel to you in Cork City in Ireland period.

If you don,t act fast ,they ar all
are criminals they are trying to get hold of these items and the
money,of which you will cry at last.

Tell Pitiful Log not to send any
more mail to you again,they should return your parcel
immediately,other wiseyou will report them to the POLICE.

That word,an Abandonment Parcel Protocol ,means you are BLIND,it is a
language which courier companies use to claim valuable parcels and
packages from people or senders,by creating avenus or tought
conditions to the receiver to pick the parcel,just the same way these individuals have ganged together to
claim the parcel by asking us to travel to another country to pick
parcel.

Go back to the cork office and demand to recall the parcel back to
your home and tell them you will pay for that.

I have seen where parcels are returned to the sender or recalled by
the sender ,if not claimed by any one.

You need to be very fast to by threaten Cork office and Mr Ham that
you will involve the police if they don,t recall your parcel back
immediately.

Never you take any more advice from Mr Ham,Mr freshfruit,Mr Cumberband,Mr Douggy and the Cork offie again.Do as I instructed you .

Regards,
Mr Coffee
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad braintoxic, following all these baits gets confusing sometimes

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And finally Director Willy Pa emails Nora on her own ..last ditch attempt at avoiding the inevitable ( sent an hour later )

Quote:
Attn:Director A Good Ride Ltd
Ireland.

Dear Madam.

I appreciate the fact that you cherish our organization and your
commitment to this transaction,has made us to have a room to understand
each other,which we recognised by given you this great opportunity to
work with us ,following a good recommendation which my organization
received about you,your husband ,your products and company as well as
your attitude to work with us for a long period of 12months on contract
basis.

It is a pity that you had to pass through this in the hands of pitiful Log to try to send the samples.Actually,the conversations started
between Mr Timothy and Mr Mr Coffee,which we thought was quite
effective,not until a mix-up came in between ,as a result of unexpected
silence from Mr Timothy.

I am doing the work of God and people always say that I am a reasonable
man,because of the way I handle and approach problems.Well,I think Mr
Timothy is a different human being,that is his nature,some time we
disagree to agree.The two of you are different people altogether,such is
life.And I am glad that you both love each other,which is what matters
most.

There is no doubt,Mr Coffee is a perfect man indeed,which is why any one
who comes across him is always fund of him,besides,he is very trust
worthy and reliable too. Of course patient is all we need to handle issues
and to get maximum results.I quite agree with you about the good nature
of Mr Coffee.

I am short of words about the people at Pitiful-Log,they are liars
premature in all their activities and authoritative,forceful too.

You better force the Pitiful-Log people to return the package to
you,for the simple reason that what ever location they bring the
parcel,the customs will still be involved,which will make it extremely
hard to bring the parcel into Cotonou,Benin Republic.

The only person we can send as a trusted man to pick the parcel is Mr
Frankie and Mr Cofee .But at the moment,I learn,t from Mr Coffee that
Frankie is very busy attending to other businesses
,therefore,no one is
available to pick parcel from any new location introduces by
Pitiful-Log.

You better refuse to deal with them again and don,t answer
their emails,it thought as much that they are using you as an excuse to
with hold the parcel and coming up with an option which is
ridiculous,yes,I agree with you.

Timothy will return which I believe in less than no time to assist you
as usual.The issue of pitiful-log needs legal confrontation without
wast time.Involve your brother and as it were now,bring in the policy so
that they can return the parcel to you.

There is no other solution than to force pitiful-log to stop writing
out of point,but to return the parcel to you.

Even though you don,t have enough money,if the parcel is returned to
you,all you have to do is to open the package and check the contents,if
every thing is complete,takemoney from the £12,300GPB and pay pitiful-log for their services.

Then follow this instructions below:

A) Divid the package into two,put 5 Samsung cell phones with Apple Ipid
with candles in one box and send it by DHL or TNT Courier in the name of
Mr Francis Uxxxx.

B) Then put the other 5 Samsung cell phones in another box,with the
Liquid Soap and send by TNT Courier also in the name of Frankie as receiver.

Take money from the same £12,300GBP and pay for the delivery to
Cotonou,Republic of Benin.

Then the remain cash,send the money to the bank account which Mr Coffee gave you before.

Every thing will reach Cotonou,on or before the 29th of October 2019
successfully.

I guess your brother must be a good gentle man who cares about your
welfare.

It is good to hear that at last Timothy send email to you
yesterday,which means his in good health,we will always pray for Timothy
that he comes home as quick as possible.

As explained above ,when you are able to produce the samples,ship them
to us on time through Mr Frankie ,so that he will receive
them and start doing all the necessary paper work at the Quality
&Inspection office.

I am happy for you and your brother ,Liam who has agreed to be at your
service at all times.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best Regard,
Father Willy Pa
Director Projects
C/4 La xxxxxxx
Porto Novo,Republic of Benin
Tel:+229,xxxxxxx
Fax:+229,xxxxxx

Last edited by braintoxic on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely hate this lad. How many characters is this douche bag playing? At least 3 right. Willy PA "doing the work of God" Rolling Eyes , Mr. Coffee the "perfect man" Evil or Very Mad , and the oh so "busy" Francis. I sure do hope some new police and/or lawyer characters tell this POS that pity log is well within its right to enforce abandonment procedures. If I was a fake lawyer working for Nora I might even send the lad a cease and desist warning explaining that his more recent mails to her could be classified as harassment. Lad is way too bossy. He needs to be put in his place.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think Francis is someone else . If you look at the "BIP" series , you see at least 2 people in the shadow on the ground, taking the picture. I think Francis is an accomplice (Francis never emailed us I think)

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take your word for it. I can't look at those BIP pics again, that belly button freaks me out. At least you guys have this jerk wad wasting tons of time writing snotty emails. I do hope u can get this brat on a bus at some point.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup ...a proper dick head
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But a funny one Very Happy

Quote:

Mr. Bill Hamm,

I wonder what is exellent about my previous mail.

In my previous mail,I did not give you an impression that we are
willing or prepared to visit any of those countries you listed as your
hubs.

I only said should we consider your offer,we would present someone who
will go there.

As a matter of fact,I don,t realy know why you are jumping up for joy
and at the same time raising the heart of Mrs. O' by saying she
will have to approve the change of Receiver.

For your information for the last time,we regret to inform you that
nobdy is available to make such trip out of the country till the end
of January 2020,that is when we can be less busy.I think that is
understood now to all of you concerned in distribution of this email?.

To my mind,Mrs. O', would have no reason to be happy withour
drama of dragging to the receiver,to your choice of hub.

I think this is the end of the story and drama,written by Bill Hamm
,directed by Mitch Oldfruit ,produced by Mr. Cumberband and
co-produced by Dougie.

This is where we drop the curtain and stop giving Mrs O head pain
,return her parcel intact to her home and stop threaten her with your
so called "Abandonned Parcel Protocol"(APP),thinking that she doesn,t
know her right as your client or a British citizen.

Regards,
Coffee

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, from the Cork P-log office

Douggie wrote:

Afternoon mr. Cumberband's first name,

With regards to the above mentioned parcel, the Sender has requested a Change of Receiver.

All the necessary paperwork has been signed and has been updated in the file. Mrs. O has asked us to liaise with mr. Coffee. She will accept any new Receiver that mr. Coffee appoints. Can you contact mr. Coffee about this? I am copying in mr. Coffee in CC.

kind regards,

Douggie
P-Log, Operational Manager
Cork, Ireland

and, shortly after that, straight from the Plog servers:

Customer Support Automated System wrote:

=== PARCEL UPDATE ===

Dear Sir, madam.

The status of your parcel has changed. The new status is:
Please contact Customer Support to change Receiver

Please reply to this email or contact the local Operational Manager if you need assistance

kind regards,

Plog Customer Support

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who were puzzling over the Lad's distended belly button - there's been something like that before. Hearken to Dr Mike's thread, The General Goes Gay: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1817647

The photos aren't visible anymore, so here they are for your... education.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ughhhhhh thanks Yastereb ...NOT

Last edited by braintoxic on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got a 7-pack!

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor confused lad

To Everyone ...

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

I am afraid where Mrs Nora got the information with regards to change
of parcel receiver.

I, Mr Coffee,have never discussed any thing like change parcel
receiver's name with your Mrs Nora at any time in my entire
conversations with her via email.

If seems,your Mrs Nora woke up this morning and walked to your Cork
City office to meet Mr Douggie and decided to sign documents to her
desire and came up with this false information.

Inform your Mrs Nora that this matter has been closed since
yesterday after the last email I sent to her collegue .

Please read the last mail which I addressed to Mr Bill Ham
and his associates:

To Nora on her own ( lad loves to rant )

Quote:
Mrs Nora,

I was most surprised to receive mail from Mr Douggie saying that I
asked you to change parcel receiver,therefore,Mr Ham should
liaise with me.WHY???.

If it is true that you approached Mr Douggie in Cork City and
signed papers telling him categorically that I ,Mr Coffee,agreed
with you to change parcel receiver or send some one to another country
to pick the parcel,I can now see that you are not trust worthy.

I can understand vividly that you are accusing Mr Timothy
unnecessarily of being self center and not adhering to advice,when you
are another type of Mr Timothy that does things her own way ,after
which you will be looking for some one to blame for your sturbborness.

If I may ask you,didn,t you receive my mail
yesterday??.Secondly,didn,t you receive the mail from Father Willy Pa??.

You were just deceiving Father Willy of CHAB in your last mail
creating the impression that you were being used by Bill Ham,Mr
Newfruit and pitiful-log to make excuses.

Don,t forget that it was the same mistake put your husband ,Mr Timothy
to this situation.For God sake,don,t I did not offend you and your
husband by bringing business to your table.

I am very sure that you must have received the last mail I sent everyone yesterday in which I branded all
their approaches as dramatical.

I have now concluded that you knew what you were doing and there is no
doubt that it was you who specifically asked Mr Bill Ham to ask us
to come to Casablanca or some other country to pick the parcel.

I will not tolerate this any more,if you really want to do business,do
the right thing as specified by your associates and don,t use me to
gain favour from pitiful-log.

Time to slap the lad, getting way too big for his boots

Nora to Mr Coffee

Quote:
Dear Mr Coffee

This has been nothing but stress for me and I dont like how your attitude has changed, I checked with DHL yesterday and they cant take the package back to me as you suggested, I sat in the Cork office with Pitiful-Log and everything was explained clear to me. I have to pay for the return of the package and no company will just bring a package back without charge, The company is not responsible for returning free of charge, why should they just do this for free? You are starting to make no sense to me.

Yes I have enough money in the package to pay them when it comes back to Cork but do you really think a professional company like Pitiful-Log is going to fly a package all the way from Africa to Cork, get customs clearence here in Ireland and ask airport police to allow me to just walk through the sealed airport into a closed compound and start opening a package so I can remove money?

I wish you could see your own words now!

I am the sender and I am making the decision here now, we will wait until my beloved Timothy comes home and he wiill have the money to fix this. I know Pitiful-Log have given me a deadline but they will stretch it becuse they are genuine people who care about my stress in this matter

If you dont have a positive reply then I suggest you dont reply at all.

Nora

Mr Coffee replies , I simply have to borrow more money as that's the only solution.

Quote:
Mrs Nora,

Please do not give me cc copy of any mail you are sending to pitful-log any more.I am not interested to share mail with them.

If you must write to me,I advice you to send mail to me direct and
send cc copy to CHAB only.

As things are now,you are the cause of the stress for your
self,besides,my attitude has not changed,only that I was wondering
why Mr Douggy should say that I have discussed with you to change
parcel receiver name.

I first got message from Mr Douggy before your mail came into my
box,which was what I reacted to,about what Mr Douggy said about change
of receiver of parcel.

Perhaps,you can borrow money from some one to pay pitiful-log to
return the parcel to you,when you clear the parcel,you can take money
from the parcel to pay back to the person from whom you got money to
clear the parcel,that is the only way.

Obviously,you have to pay for the return of the package,in that case
as I suggested above,borrow some money from a family member or friend
or some one with which to pay for the package,when you get the
package,take money from there and balance the person who borrowed you
money.That is very simple.

Don,t worry,I will not reply again,forgive me if I have offended you.

Regards,
Mr Coffee
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence is broken - Director Willy Pa tries to calm everthing down but tells Nora that he sometims outside of Benin. They always hang themselves.

Quote:
Attn:Director A Good Ride Ltd

Dear Madam Nora,

I am writing this email to you as a Reverend Father,a christian,a friend
and one who really cares about the welfare and well being of other
people within and a far.We have the interest of every one at heart as a
christian organization and we also share our love with even those who
don,t love us.

I was away for church program for just a few days,only to come back to
the office to see your email with shock. I asked my self,what happened.
Lets put business aside,but your present state of mind is what we share
with you.I understand you miss your husband
dearly and you've been stressed out ever since your husband is not by
your side to share that moment of joy with you as couple who love them
selves.

Mr Timothy,has been our prayer point for nearly two weeks now,that our
LORD Jesus will keep him safe,in good health and will make it possible
for him to come back home to you safely,because you miss him so much,of
which you don,t deserve this kind of loneliness,when you need your
husband most.It is really hard for you at this time,but our prayer team
will keep praying for safe return of your beloved husband(Mr Timothy
O,Leary) as soon as possible to embrace his lovely and dedicated wife.

In as much as I am the director of projects,you will not lose the contract to supply the
candles and liquid soap to my organization,that is a very strong promise
which I have made to you this day the 25th of October 2019.

My people need your products and we are willing to see the products here
in Benin and other West African countries in less than no time.

From now on,every conversation regarding this contract is between me and
you at the moment,although,some times I ,m out of office on a missionary
assignment,out side Benin Republic.

Be rest assured that every thing is inorder and we will keep praying
that your husband comes home as soon as possible so that you will get
out of this stress.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best Regard,
Father Wily Pa
Director Projects
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well .that's convenient.. selfbaiting lads..love m

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic