SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wilson the Gay Rights Warrior - mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Which makes me think, I only have pics of my male lads on the site. Does anyone have some pictures I can use of female scammers holding a sign? Scantilly clad would be preferred. I can photochop it, make it more hideous and alter the signs

I have some that could be of use - I'll email them to you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I didn't get a new message from our friend anymore today. Did he give up that easily?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I didn't get a new message from our friend anymore today. Did he give up that easily?

I did add your pictures today Yastreb, and a few more I borrowed from the picture section here

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wilson wrote to Cammy yesterday. She was busy with Freyja-day matters and didn't see it until today:

Quote:
He said I should get a referrer code from you before I can get access to the website.
Thanks.

Cammy is baffled.

Quote:
I don't understand - I don't run the website. That's why I sent you to Mike.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an idiot! banghead

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's gone quiet. We need to nudge him. Perhaps it's time for Abdul?

Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure!. Abdul has sent Cammy an email

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad forwarded both emails he'd been sent by Linoline, with no message of his own. Cammy sent a caustic reply.

Quote:
Your "personal referential code" is in the email that you forwarded to me - didn't you see that?

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike reached out again
Quote:
Dear brother,

It has been a week since I have sent you my message. I didn't get a response from you and I can see in the systems that your personal referential code hasn't been registered yet. Is anything wrong? Can I help you in any way with the registration process?

One love
Mike

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know when you want Penfold to start emailing him.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend responded after more than a week of silence
Quote:
Yes, I am unable to register it. Help me out please. Thanks

So Mike helped him out
Quote:
Dear brother,

It is good to hear from you again. I thought the registering procedure wasn't that hard to do, but I will try to help you walk through it and make it a little easier.
Please go to the website and scroll down to the contact section. There you will see this:

<screenshot with the subject line marked red and a big red arrow pointing to the button>

Use the button that I indicated with a red arrow for you. Click that and you will be redirected to your email program. In the subject field you will write: "I am a P.E.R.V. and I need support"
In the text field of the email you will write who you are and you will paste this code #<snipped<
Only then you will be able to be registered in the system. I hope I have helped you sufficiently now

One love
Mike

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Cammy politely nudged him, Abdul finally wrote to our friend

Quote:

Hello Brother,

I am getting yuor email from our mutal friend miss CAmmy. I am also being part of organisation and I am like yuo the gay man that are fighting for better right for gay mens and womans. I am living in Siguiri, which is GuinΓ©e.

Miss Cammy and me are being talk a lot about the organisation and she mentioning that yuo are also now for the organisation. This is a big cheer for yuo my friend. It is good to be who yuo are being and to love who yuo are loving! I am applaud yuo!

Miss Cammy is so important for me. She has helping me with funds and laptops and telephones for my group. She telling me she will also helping yuo, which is superb!

So, I am just wanting to say: well done and the good luck. If you need the friend for the talking (perhaps I can give you helpsome advisings for yuo group??), please, not hesitating to contacting me!

yuo friend
Abdul Sosoma

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx, Bertje.

Now if the Lad can only take the hint and tell us how many laptops and phones he needs...

Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to Abdul

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Cammy will have to ask the Lad directly how many phones and laptops he needs. Problem is, he seems to be so fucking lazy, I fear for any safari we might attempt.

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to Mike anymore

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent a heartfelt plea.

Quote:
I'm getting confused - we're trying to help you and your brothers, but you have to give us some input. Please work with Michael, for one thing. For another, you still haven't said anything about the resources we can offer, how much you need. I don't want to second-guess. So I'll be straight (excuse the LOL) with you - how many laptops and phones do you think you need? We'll do our best to help you. Do your part and we'll do ours. That's a promise.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't reply to Cammy. It looks like he won't even lift a finger to help his gay brothers. We'll have to show him up by finding someone else to get our largesse, and get him in more trouble besides.

Jayhawk wrote:
Let me know when you want Penfold to start emailing him.

Go for it!

DevGuy, could you perchance do a gay solicitation mailout for this guy as you did with Larry? I think he deserves it.

Sand Timer x 7
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Absolutely. All I have for him is an email address. Do we have phone number on him?

I really need a good phone number for him to properly cause havoc.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, do you want to shoot me his email addie?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You have PM.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic