SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, 4:28 PM:

[Lad],

I understand your frustration. I don't understand why you accuse me of complaining, though, as complaining to you is the furthest thing from my mind. I am trying my best to keep you up to date on any difficulties that come up as we progress. Please don't think I am the source of the problem!

International bank transfer is not working. So if you want to do a domestic transfer, let me know when you have the form filled and send me the bank account information. Or I could go to WU again and bypass Sexy Pic. You would not have to use Sexy Pic again, but WU may require a bit of security because I have been going there frequently on this business of ours.

Please let me know what you think and update me on Audrey's status.

Warm regards,
[Me]

But boo-hoo poor baby's cranky again: Crying or Very sad

7:18 PM:
Am no longer taking any long process I've already told you what to do if you can't get these Gift Card (Steam Card) or send bitcoin or send via PayPal with all due respect you can forget about this business madam, am really serious come to think of it we've been on this for months and it does not seems to bother you, if it does bother you, you would have cooperated with me.

A bit slow on the uptake there, buddy boy! Razz My plan right now is to reassure him that either bank transfer or a WU transfer bypassing Sexy Pic won't take much effort. I'm hoping to either score a Closed lad accounts or a completed form of some kind. Failing that, I'll contact the ladette again and/or provoke the lad with fakelad. I'm having so much fun with this I don't want it to end here!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad will probably stick around indefinitely if you let him. You could try to speed up the process by saying that you received a similar offer from someone who is familiar with those forms and is willing to fill them out. That should add credibility in his mind about the need for said forms and light a fire under his ass so as not to get chopped by a competing G man. He'll probably tell you the other offer is a scam and ask you to forward him the details but you are in control. He either complies or you go with the other guy. I can't remember the background details regarding your fake lad in this bait but maybe you did this once already. If not, you can even create the bogus offer and forward it to him with a new fake lad email and let them fight it out. It amazes me how much energy lads will expend writing emails about how they will NOT do something relatively simple. It would take less time to just do the damned forms.

His work ethic and attitude really needs to improve if he expects to endure tattoos, fake baptisms, and gruelling safaris in the future...and keep coming back for more. "The beatings will continue until morale improves" is a good quote/mantra to live by when baiting. Good luck.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Taking this into account, here's what I just sent:

[Lad],

You insult me. How you can have the audacity to imply that I am wasting your time is beyond me. If anything, it is you wasting my time! I have expended countless hours of effort travelling to and from money transfer outlets and banks, organizing secure transactions and providing the necessary paperwork to you, and for what? Nothing! Every time you face some sort of difficulty in doing what needs to be done, and every time instead of facing these issues, you complain and blame me for causing the problem. Unacceptable!

I received an offer very similar to yours in my inbox yesterday, and I have since started corresponding with a gentleman who is willing to do whatever it takes to help transfer $10 million into my bank account. Unlike you, he seems to be familiar with basic security protocol and has no problem filling out the necessary paperwork.

Either we do this the way it is supposed to be done, or we don't do it all.

Regretfully,
[Me]
Smile

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:44 PM:
We don't do it at all have a nice life goodbye

7:45 PM:
You were never ready for this

7:47 PM
If you really wanted the donation you would have follow my instructions and receive it like the rest you saw on my account statement, that's what I like working with men.

I think he might be getting fraudstrated.
Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT?!? Is your baiting character female? If so, what a misogynistic pig barstead! He'll be back...no doubt! Tomorrow or in a day or two tell him that the "other guy" filled out his forms but you found out that your bank charges YOU for them to be processed. The costs are reduced by half or some shit when you send multiple applications. If he submits his by the 15th or whenever the $ you pay for processing is significantly less than the regular rates and you have the option to only let the transaction(s) you wish to be processed to proceed. Not sure if that makes sense. Basically let him think that you are paying real money to have his forms processed and that you have the authority to ensure that your $ will ONLY go to him and not the "other" lad as long as real lad gets you the forms by the "deadline". I admire your tenacity with this douche canoe. He is not a pleasant character.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Taking this into account, here's what I just sent:

[Lad],

I hope you are well. I am writing to inform you that Barrister [Fakelad] has completed his paperwork for me to send his fee of $1500 USD. You understand I'm a busy woman and if you don't take this business seriously, I must move on, so that's what I've done. I took the barrister's paperwork to my bank yesterday, and they told me that they will charge me $300 to process it.

However, if I submit two or more of the DHS transfer forms to the bank at the same time, the cost to me is cut in half. I will only need to pay $150 if I submit two forms. Furthermore, I can decide who gets the total amount of the money for both transactions.

What I'm getting at here is this: If you submit your completed DHS paperwork to me, I can bring both yours and the barrister's to the bank, pay only $150, and send the total amount ($3,155.25 USD) to you.

I would not tell Mr. [Fakelad] I sent you his money. Send me your completed DHS paperwork and I can send you the total $3,155.25 USD. This should be more than enough for you to process my ATM card. Let me know what you think.

[Me]

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday:
That's the only way I can manage to do it

Yesterday:
[Lad]

Excellent! I am very glad to know we've reached an agreement. Send me your completed paperwork by the end of this week, then I can go to the bank and transfer the $3,155.25 USD to you. I trust you will keep this confidential. Barrister [Fakelad] doesn't know about this, but I just feel so worried for Audrey, so I've decided to send you the extra money to help finalize our transaction and pay for your daughter's medical bills.

Warmest regards,

[Me]

Today:

5:30 AM

I said you should send me a sample of the one the other guy filled out. (No, you didn't, and of course I can't do that! That's illegal!)

5:31 AM

I know even if I fill out that paper it's still not going to work out. So why don't we find an easy way by you sending funds via PayPal or bitcoin

5:32 AM
The day I stop believe all these is when I completed the Sexy Pic verification and it didn't work out.

5:36 AM
Let me see the paper work. If I can't fill out I'll let you know.

Here's where I'm stuck. I've already sent him the DHS form twice in the past. Should I just tell him to look back in my previous emails, or should I send it again? I don't want him claiming he can't find it.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a lad so he probably has a massive amount of mail in his sent folder and is too lazy to hunt for it. I see no reason not to forward it to him again. If you have the original emails you sent with the attachments then I'd forward one of those with a mini slap about how unprofessional it is to be so disorganized. Definitely give him a deadline to complete the forms with a reminder that ALL the money will go to fake lad if he doesn't move his stupid mugu ass. Otherwise he'll just stare at the form all day and invent reason after reason to not do it.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:28 AM
[Lad],

Please find below my email from August 28, with the form attached. Please complete each page and submit it to me by Sunday the 19th at midnight. If I do not have it by then, I will have to send the full amount ($3,155.25 USD) to Barrister [Fakelad].

[Me]

Thanks for the input, bikeatl77! Smile

Deadline given, but no slap this time, as I think he may still be stinging from my last one Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:36 AM
I've seen these but I can't fill this form out because I want to donate to you, you should be the one to follow my instructions, you can transfer this money easily via PayPal or bitcoin I don't know why you're Hesitating, tell why didn't Sexy Pic verification work put you said its the best. I stay with my daughter at the hospital am very busy with life I Gary (?) have time to reply your emails, so I won't be able to fill that form make it easy for me and consider the options I gave.

Rolling Eyes

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess fake lad gets everything then, no skin off your back. Bye bye lad. He can still submit by your deadline if he wants to play ball. If he doesn't do it by then fake lad can thank real lad for the money sometime next week. This dude is annoying. These forms aren't even all that involved right...like 10 pages? He's getting off lucky. There are some out there that are over 50 pages.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've stated my terms, and he's being a grump. Just a plain grump, not even an entertaining one! No use in sharing uneventful emails (he just says no and accuses me of not being serious.) His loss. If he doesn't come through by midnight Sunday, then Fakelad will thank him for the money on Tuesday. The ball is in his court now.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the naughty, naughty lad didn't come through. Tomorrow he'll get a thank you taunt from Fakelad, and if he ever responds I'll post it. I might poke him again with my other characters, we'll see. He holds a special place in my heart, but I also have a spreadsheet of other lads waiting and a Twitter DM from the grandmaster of the Illuminati, so there are plenty of fish in the sea.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good riddance. There are plenty of lads in the Mugu Sea as you said. Maybe he'll come back when life ultimately drops this douche down a peg or two. Karma is amazing.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea he turned into a dick with me too, he has lost the will ...so that is a good thing ! Well Done
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done.

You never forget your first!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done. I'm looking forward to your next

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to love a broken lad!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic