SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lollypop, lollypop... Gay lads kissing (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Ok, let's have some fun!... Chris just sent a message to Lina - The Sender of the parcel (our boy is in CC).
- Of course, that "gay kissing" picture is there attached too. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mrs Hollywood,

It seems we have a case of postal fraud and robbery. Our client Emma**** Toch**** (The Receiver of the parcel TRK545426***) is suspected of trying to rob and rape one of our drivers from the local branch in Benin. The client Toch****, together with an nigerian gay accomplice, planned to lure that delivery-driver into an homosexual ambush; for this purpose they tried to seduce the driver by promising them oral sex and anal sex.

For over 2 days I have been trying to talk to our client Toch**** to clarify these issues, but he refuses any kind of dialogue. The file drawn up by the Togo police will eventually reach Benin police and then Nigeria police, in city of Warri, Delta State. The client Toch**** will probably be more willing to explain to Nigerian policemen what the circumstances were when he and his gay lover came to promise sexual favors to a poor young driver. That driver is also prosecuted for multiple crimes and has a serious criminal record.

I will send you some of the materials that the police in Lome (Togo) have extracted from the victim-driver's phone.
All these homosexual messages were sent by Mr. Toch**** to that poor driver:

---

Alright , No problem. I won’t tell Boos Akwoud or the police.
We are already on our way and the driver taking us to Djougou said it will take 6hours. So we will be there by 1-2pm.
Please My brother do you have some weed because we really do need to smoke

I am really stressed out can’t take any sexy pics now just chill I will get to you shortly, I have not relax since I came to this place

Send me your sexy picture too

Brother the driver is an elderly man we can’t do it outside, that’s improper, let me come to you hope you got a big cock?
We are in Bassila now I want to see your picture, I need to see who am Fucking, or are playing games?

I really want to smoke with you and get high and you will fuck me real good

Why are you in Hurry?
Do you prefer to see photos or you would want me and my boyfriend to suck your dick at the same time?
I hope you have big dick ?

Why can’t you understand that I’m in aTaxi and i can’t kiss my Boyfriend in public.
I have agreed to do all you require why you keep stressing me?. Me and my boyfriend are Nigerians and it’s illegal in my country to be gay so we can’t kiss in public please understand.
When we meet me and my boyfriend will do anything for you but please let’s meet first. I’m ready to let you take the money and have sex with you so please relax until we get there

You okay now babe ? I want this real with you

You will enjoy me more when I come let’s say in 30mins time we will get to the Mosq, hope there’s weed with you oohh?

---

<the kissing photo attached here>

The parcel is now in the warehouse of our branch in Douala from yesterday, but the client Toch*** has not yet contacted the local manager.
Please take the necessary measures. Under these conditions we will pay absolutely nothing.

With all respect,
Chris Postumierre

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana I-GOT-A-BEAR-I-GOT-A-BEAR-I-GOT-A-BEAR-I-GOT-A-BEAR Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Thanks for whoever gave it to me!

6:18 Call me
8:03 Mary: I told you I'd try today
Where are you now?

8:57 Mary: I can call you now. Why are you not online
Larry
<Larry missed Mary's call>
10:34 Mary: Why aren't you responding

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.40 - Joojoo to Larry, a nice threatening message. Laughing
- We want the idiot to believe that the money is still hidden in the parcel and that Joojoo only took the gold necklace.
Quote:
OOOOHHHH STOPID PIKIN AM ALREDI CHEKD OTEL IN COTONU AN YU WERENT DHER ANIMORE
AM KNOU YU R IN WARI AN YU HAV TAKN PACKAJ AN ALL DI MONI
AM WIL CATCHE YU AN AM WIL TAK EVRTHEEN FO YU AN FO YUR GAY LUV FELIX
AM KNOU YUR REEL NAMES AN YUR EFRUN SAPEL STRIET ADRESE
MA PEPAL AR WACHEENG YU OKONGW TOCHUKWOU
MA MAN KOTOKA SAIED WANNA MAK FELIX HIZ WAIF BIFOR CUTEENG HIZ NECK
FROM YUR FEENGEERS AM WIL MAK NECKLASE FO MI TU STAND NEXTE GOLD NECLASE AM TOOK FO DA PARSEL

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11:59 Lina to Chris and Larry
Quote:
Mr Chris,

Thank you for informing me about this situation. I am shocked by the brutal and beastial way in which he treated your driver. I do not know the receiver of the parcel personally but I do want to apologize for his beastly behavior. I can imagine that the delivery went wrong because your driver felt seriously intimidated.

I really appreciate that you stored the parcel in the warehouse. Keep it there as long as he refuses to cooperate please.

Best regards,
Lina Hollywood

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Surely Larry will explode in anger and he will go crazy ... I think now we need to focus on the following:
- Is Marry curious (like any teenager) and eager to experience sex in three, or maybe more? Laughing
- Marry suggests that Larry do nothing until she manages to "go on sex-vacation" in Africa.
- The young girl manages to convince Lina to agree to sponsor a safari trip to the jungle. Of course, Lina pays everything and she (obviously) chooses the location.
- Larry and his friend have to meet Marry and Lina in Douala... those 2 girls get there by airplane and, together with the two idiots, they will leave together at "that well known" Lux Resort - in Korup National Park.
- Of course, when they return from the Safari trip, they will take over the parcel together.
===

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish he wasn't so quiet now it's getting interesting lol
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:35 <Larry didn't pick up>
13:00 Mary: Larry what is going on?
14:07 <Larry didn't pick up>
14:35 Mary: 😢
Larry: Have you hear from the post office
Mary: What am I supposed to hear from them?
Larry: They just send out the mail that's brought to them
Where are you? How are you? What's going on?
Won’t you ask them if they have delivered what you sent ?
Why are you asking were am at? Don’t you know where am at?
Mary: Dummy, they send it to the airport, the airport sends it to your country and there your post service thingy takes over and brings it to you
No I don't know because you don't tell me anything anymore.
Are you still in that other country
Larry: Everything I have been telling you what have you done about it?
Mary: I have sent you money like you asked
Larry: All your stuff is just Audio I don’t see anything
Where’s the receipt of the money you sent through mail
?
Your own is just to say you have done it
Show me the location of lith pogistics
You didn’t
I don’t really know what’s going on
I told you there’s nothing like lith pogistics you covered up the question
You spend such amount of money and the package is missing and you just sitting there doing nothing smh
I don’t really know what’s going on
Mary: Doing nothing how?
I told you where they are
I am doing whatever I can
And I told you stamped mail isn't with a receipt or tracking. If it was I wouldn't be able to send you anything at all because I can't exactly ask consuela to bring a package to Nigeria to DHL don't you think?
Larry: Where are they
Show me picture of the building
Mary: And the parcel I sent you has tracking so I really don't understand what your problem is
Larry: Definitely if you search any company on google you will definitely see a picture of the company building
Mary: They are in Amsterdam
I am in Bloemendaal
Look on the map, do the math, I can't go there now and make a picture
BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE
Where are yo
Larry: Check them on google
Mary: you're not answering my question either
Larry: I want to see a picture of their building
Mary: And how am I supposed to get that?
Larry: Because I can’t find anything like lith pogistics on the net
Your phone can browse
Mary: I'm asking how not why
Larry: Browse it
Ask google where is lith pogistics located
Then screenshot what it told you and send to me
Cause my google said there’s nothing like lith pogistics
So I want you to show me your pith logistics
Cause is asf Is only you that know that lith pogistics
Mary: <screenshot from an edited google page showing lith as the first result>
Larry: I said search where lith pogistics is located
Mary: <screenshot from an edited google page showing lith's address>
But unfortunately our cry-baby is offline and as far as Mary know's he's still in Benin.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I thought I fixed the "not showing up" in Google, but apparently not. I think I have found the problem now and have requested a re-indexing @Google. With a bit of luck the site will begin to show up in searching in the next couple of days

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Harry Palms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime I'd send him a 'photo' of the Post Office that Consuela might have visited. He'll surely appreciate seeing where the money was sent from instead, cos to be honest his ranting isn't very clear.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I didn't notice the red lines that show up under edited text, because chrome puts them on all english text that I type. dammit. He noticed...

Larry: Why are they red Lines
Who type it
Mary: that's the spelling corrector. My system is in dutch and it does that with all english text

It's true, but only with text that I type and when I edit a website it becomes typed text. f*** I hope he buys my excuse.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^If he doesn't buy it, he's stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoline - how lovely that you've got a bear! Did you have to be cheeky to Her Fluffiness the Cuddly Mod to get it?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact he has gone a bit quiet makes the suspense worse for me lol
Troll Hunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think since he got home all his family, friends and creditors have been beating him pretty hard with the ‘clue bat’.

He is starting to ask all the questions his victims would ask after he has scammed them.

It has already been a mighty fine bait. If you can keep him hooked that would be genius but I fear he might drift away now.

The girls suddenly arriving this weekend at the safari lodge might keep him interested.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes it has been a very fun and successful bait already, so if it continues it's fun, but it looks like we're losing him. We'll see

Mary: Holy Mary mother of Jesus why are you ignoring me all the time?
Larry: I don’t understand you
You acting somehow
Did you know steam gift card?
Mary: No I don't know that
And I don't like the way you're acting these last days
Larry: You can find it at Walmart
I am not happy for God sake
Mary: We don't have Walmart here
And you think I'm happy?
You don't want to tell me everything and you're acting like everything is my fault while I don't even know what's going on
😠
Larry: Do you know what it takes to travel to another country and yet what made you go there you didn’t see anything
Now I am just here hopeless
I don’t even know if you ever send anything
Now you saying you sent money through mail
Without no proof
There’s Walmart there 😡
Mary: NO THERE IS NOT
That's in the state
For fucks sake. Stop blaming me for everything
Dinner is ready. I have to go
Larry: Everything about you is not just working
Go to bitcoin you said you don’t receive text
What I have not ever heard once in my life
That bitcoin didn’t send message
Mary: What are you talking about? How can you blame me for that? I sent you money, I sent you presents, I sent you more money.
I want to come vistit you maybe forever if I have the chance

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Well, Larry certainly has a lot of doubts now. It is normal. Laughing
- I am convinced that the other idiot (gay luv Laughing ) told everything, to his friends at home in Warri: about that goat accident, about Joojoo, all the Benin "taxi rides", about those threats related to the cutting of their heads etc... everything. Laughing
- The fact that they left home suddenly, on the night of Tuesday towards Wednesday, shows that they were extremely scared about the possibility of an unexpected visit by Joojoo and his people. Laughing

06.30 - Chris wrote to Lina (The Sender).... Larry and Qesha (the cameroonian manager) are in CC.
- This message (which also contains the previous messages - it's a chain) must somehow reach Marry, who will find out that the idiot arrived in Nigeria 2 days ago. So, no more lies, Mr. Larry! Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Hollywood,

I want to inform you that The Receiver has stopped communicating with us since returning home to Warri-Nigeria. The parcel TRK545426*** is in the custody of the local manager from our agency in Douala-Cameroon. According to the Internal Regulations, the parcels must be taken within 30 days, after which the provisions regarding the "abandonment procedure" intervene. Because this situation is a special one (taking into account the events in Benin), the decision to extend the deadline was taken, according to the date when the parcel arrived in Cameroon (October 09). As such, the parcel TRK545426*** can be retrieved or repatriated until November 09, after that date the parcel will be considered abandoned and its contents will be shared between the members of the local delivery team.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Chris

===

Right now, Larry is probably "the big fool of his village" Laughing and surely everyone there is laughing at him and his adventures. It is normal for him to be very skeptical and so suspicious.
It will be hard for us to fool him again, but we will try. In any case, this story was extremely funny and picturesque. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday evening
Larry: Call me
You don’t take instructions
You don’t take my words
And I don’t like it
You are saying as if I have received any?
😞😞
I don’t understand my life right now
Mary: I called you this morning when I was alone and again in the afternoon but you never picked up
You are pretending like I never did anything for you while I tried all I could and you are only angry with me. I don't understand and I don't like it
Larry: I cried today
Like a lot
I was just thinking everything
I don’t even know how I got myself here
And I can’t even go back
What kinda life is this ?
😞😞
I told you to look for way and send someone to the bank
I don’t like this mailing thing
We have lost parcel what good money through this shipping stuff
Use normal dhl if you want to send anything
Use what people know
So you can’t call me this night ?
Mary: I used what I know. PostNL is the biggest in my country
And I'm still not allowed to leave the house or have visitors
I'm so sad
Larry: Are they going to call me?
Why can’t I track it
<screenshot from the postnl site>
Is there no tracking number
Mary: Wait
<linky to the pricelist for mail to Nigeria>
The one with the stamp. That's the only thing I could use now because I can't leave the house
Larry: I click that link and it’s nit English
Not*
The one with stamp how does it work?
??

He's still claiming he's in Benin so he can get money from Mary so I asked Birlic to tell Lina that he's not. That message will reach Mary soon enough and he'll have some serious 'splainin to do

Friday
Mary: I explained to you and of course it's not english because I'm not dummy
Good morning dear. How are you?
Mary: I will try a bit later today
Where are you?
Larry: Did I tell i I borrowed the money i Used in transporting my self to this country
?
I am still here
Mary: here being where exactly Larry?
Larry: Now I am still looking for who to borrow me again to go come
I am still at cotonou park
Mary: Interesting
Wait a sec, I'll send you something on your email.

Lina forwarded the message to Mary and Mary forwarded it to Larry (canged the time so it looks like she received it at 6:46 Lagos time)
Quote:
Stop worrying girl he's back home already

Larry: What is interesting?
Mary: read your mail please

And just for fun Lina also forwarded the message from Chris from the other day, with the gay quotes from Larry and the gay kiss picture.

Larry: Send it here
Mary: It's too long to copy
Larry: Copy and paste it
Mary: check your mail. I'm going to have some coffee

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ruh roh! Larry is weapons grade forked. Glad to hear that he is "questioning his life". If he receives any answers I doubt that he will like any of them. How many days has that card you sent him been in the post? 2 or 3 I'm guessing? Does PostNL provide estimates as to how long it may take? He's going to be so happy when it does for sure Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoline: About the envelope sent by mail... was there some money hidden there? How many?

- Because, obviously Laughing , we all know what happened... Joojoo (who is somewhere in Warri and pursuing an opportunity to hunt down Larry) intercepted that envelope and stole the money.
- The next message from Joojoo (AM TOOKE DA MONI FO DA ENVELOP) will be very much appreciated by Larry, I am convinced of this! Twisted Evil

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the ultimate goal really, to have them so confused & distrustful they don't know what is real or who to trust anyone. But more lad pain obviously needed for larry as he still isn't too confused to carry on lying about where he is Twisted Evil
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We want to have Mary go to Africa. The wonderful safari park in Korup Cameroon. And we want him to believe everything is real.

@ Birlic, I don't know how long the mail to Nigeria travels, but I only sent it yesterday, so it won't be there until somewhere next week. If it arrives at all, so better wait with that message.

Larry: I have check it
What happened?
Mary: Can you explain?
Larry: Explain what?
Don’t just make me angry ?😡
Don’t even dare
Dose people are scam
Big scam
Mary: You are back home for days and you didn't even tell me
Larry: 😏😏
Me back from from which days
Are you okay
Mary: That message says you came home on wednesday
😠
And you want me to believe you're not. Why?
Why do you like to have me worried so long for no reason?
😠
Larry: I will be more mad at you if you believe does bastard
Are they the ones they gave me money to go home ?
Does people don’t exist
I stop communicating with them cause they ain’t helping matters
Talking or not taking with them it makes no difference
I have been here all by myself looking for my own way to go home
And if want to believe them you are free
Mary: You just like to have me worried
Larry: Cause right now talking with you make no difference either
Mary: And I don't understand why
After everything I've tried for you you just want to lie to me
Larry: I am still here at cotonou jon kay park
Mary: FUCK
Yeah yeah and I'm in the Bahama's right now soaking up sun sipping margheritas
Larry: I think I have to be on my own
Because right now talking with anybody makes no difference
Mary: I wanted to come to you. I wanted to live with you. I actually planned to drain my accounts and stay with you, to build a life together
but you like to lie to me
Larry: Audio everyday
Mary: 😭
Larry: I don’t see anything
Just hearing
You are up to something
Mary: Mary you have caused a lot of damage in my life
Larry: Wish I never meet you i won’t borrow such amount of money to come over to Cotonou for nothing
Mary: I have caused nothing
you're blaming me again
while you are the silly liar here
NOT ME
I trusted you
and you lie to me
I sent you a lot of money
€20.000
Larry: You did not send me no money are you mad
Mary: and again €4500
Larry: Who did you send money?
Mary: TO YOU
Larry: Where’s the money?
Mary: And you just lie to me
FUCK
Larry: I am asking you
Mary: I can't believe I trusted you
Larry: Where is the money
And you a are a big FOOL if you believe does people
They are doing all these for you to let go of me and your parcel
Mary: over €12000 worth of gifts
to a LIAR
I've been so stupid
Larry: I am now a liar right?
Then block me
Why still talking to me ?
You don’t even have a point here
If truly i have go home
How did I go?
Tell me
Or ask the bastards
Listen I don’t have time to talk about this I am looking for money to go home
If you want to stop talking to me because of what someone told you not what your man told you
Is left for you
Cause after all since I have been talking to you I see no difference in my life
Mary: I keep talking to you because I am a fool and I fell in love with you
Larry: Instead is pain and sorrow
Mary: I actually thought we'd have a life together, that I could get away here.
Larry: You brought to me
Mary: I was hoping half a million euro's would be enough to start a nice life in Africa, but I guess I'm just stuck here
Larry: Whatever
You only talk
Everything about you is Audio
I asked of a pic you ignored
And I have been doing everything you ask me 😣
I am the stupid one here
Mary: When I call you don't pick up. You lie about where you are.
Larry: What are you doing to me?
You make me look so stupid
Doing wired things for you 🤦🏽‍♂️
Don’t just make me altar the word that I regretted ever knowing you don’t make me say that
MARY I AM STILL IN COTONOU PARK
Mary: I've lost almost €37000 to you already and you tell me I don't do anything?
I'm locked up in the house because of you and you call that nothing?
Larry: Stop with the fucking lies
Where is the 37,000 at right now ? I am asking
Is it with me
?
Did I even see a picture of you any day holding money?
You you send me any receipt
?
Did you send me the pictures of the item you bought?
Who’s even the liar here?
Mary: Yes I sent you a receipt
Larry: You just making me go mad 😡
Mary: right back atcha
😠
If you want me to come to you you stop lying and blaming me for things I didn't do right now
Larry: I don’t want any audio thing
Mary: And I don't want any lies
How can I trust you if you lie about where you are
Larry: Then why have you been fooling me around that you send parcel
Are you a fool?
How many times have I told you I am in cotonou
Are you okay upstairs?
Just leave me alone
Bye
You ain’t helping matters
You adding to it
😡😡
Mary: I have not beel fooling around. Why would I
What would I gain from that? Explain that to me
I love you and I wanted to be with you but apparently I've just been stupid
😠😠😠
Larry: I know you are still here to bring me more problems
MARY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
I have learnt my lesson
I won’t even believe anyone I met online again in my entire life
I have been used
I just confirmed everything
You are behind all these
Mary: I AM NOT
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?
Larry: Call me video call
If you want to see where am at right now
And I want to see your face too
Am I talking to someone
Mary: I'm here
Larry: CALL ME VIDEO CALL
<larry missed a videocall>
<Larry missed a videocall>
Mary: YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR
EVERY TIME I CALL YOU DON'T PICK UP
Larry: I have picked
Larry: Why am I not seeing your face
Mary: YOU DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP
Larry: Why can’t I see you
Are you gonna playing games with me
<Missed videocall from Larry>
Larry: Now you ain’t picking
<we were in a videocall where I was mostly chewing him out and couldn't hear a word of what he was saying>
Mary: FUCK THIS. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING
Larry: Why can’t I see your face
Larry: I can see you are playing games with me
Just fuck off
<Again a videocall where I could barely hear him and his audio was off half the time>
Mary: You have connection issues because I can't hear you and I can't see you
Larry: You know what you are doing
what's wrong with you?
I am been used God 😭😭
Who are you ?
Why are you this wicked
What’s your gain doing all these to me
Temme
Mary: Being with you but your behaviour seriously makes me doubt you
It looks like you're the one that's using me. Lying about being far away from home to get even more money from me
Why would you do that?
I don't understand
😭
Larry: You know what
GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
Thanks for everything
Mary: 😭😭😭
Thanks for giving me hope of getting away here only to crush it again
Larry: Big lie
Mary: Yes you are
Larry: You don’t ever want to come here
Stop faking
Ain’t working anymore
Mary: Yes I wanted and dad is going on a business trip soon
Larry: Mary I can’t believe any of your word
❌❌
Mary: I can't believe yours
Larry: Then we should fuck off then
What else you want from me?
My dead body?
You want me to die before you will rest ?
Mary: No, I want to be with you. That's what I want. Don't you see that I love you?
Larry: What is love without trust?
Mary: I'm risking everything for you. If I come to you and they find out, my life is over
Larry: If you can’t trust me then leave me
Mary: I want to trust you but you make it so damn hard for me
Larry: I have done everything you ever ask me to
To the extent of tying rubbish on my dick in my friends house 🤦🏽‍♂️
I was even caught that day
They started saying I am doing charm, just because of you
Making my friends looking at me as someone else
Just because I want you to gain my trust
But what have you brought me?
Tell me?
Mary: You can't blame me for this shit going wrong. I tried to make life better for you and build a future together
You're like the other half of me
Larry: You know that company don’t exits
Who are does people
Of you truly you buy does stuff
Then who are they
Have you tell them you want your parcel back ?
Mary: I can't because Lydia is registered as the sender now and she believes you're a liar so she doesn't want to do anything
Larry: Nice play 👏
Team work
I knew it
Why are you playing games
?
Mary: Why would I?
Larry: You know what you doing
Mary: Yes. I'm trying to get away from here
but I guess I'm fucked
😭
Larry: Wait are you going to let the parcel lost?
I don’t get
Mary: What am I supposed to do?
I told you I need to get away from here. I can come to you and we can collect it together
Larry: When?
Mary: Dad is going on a busines trip soon. Next week I believe
Mary: I'm having lectures now.
Larry: Show me your account balance

That last message is still unread by Mary

Disclaimer: I have a camera cover on my laptop so he wouldn't see anything. He can only hear me.

Somewhere in between the chats, just before the videocalls Lina wrote to Chris and lollipop boy
Quote:
Mr. Chris

Thank you again for the information. Is there any way to confirm the location of the receiver? He claims to be still in Cotonou at Jon Key park. If that's the case it might be better to ship the parcel to the Benin branch because that's closer to him.

Best regards,
Lina

And in the middle of the videocalls Jack chimed in:
Quote:
You're not playing by the rules asshole. You know I disabled video on the entire systems.
You want me to block your ass again?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.25 - Chris to Lina (the moron is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Hollywood, let's be serious.
The client Toch**** Emma**** left Benin in Nigeria 2 days ago. The reason why the parcel TRK545426*** was sent to Cameroon is related stricly to the fact that the Receiver Toch**** Emma**** suddenly decided (on Tuesday afternoon) to go back to Nigeria, although we could arrange the next day delivery (Wednesday). If you read carefully all the messages below, you will be able to notice all his words:

October 08:
- I’m back to my Hotel now and i’m Going back to Nigeria tomorrow...
and, 4 hours later,
- I am going back to my country...

October 09:
- I’m already back in Nigeria and heading home...

Also, our computer system shows that on October 09 afternoon, our client Toch**** Emma**** interrogated the GPS database regarding the position of his parcel. This query (Log-In & Log Out operation) was done in Nigeria, according to the automatically detected IP.

So, if he still claims that he is in Benin, then you can check this very easily. He must send a picture with him, in front of the hotel where he claims to be staying now and in his hand he must have a newspaper dated today. If he refuses to do this, then you will know the truth. My personal opinion is that he lies and that he has dubious reasons for doing so. If we consider the fact that he and his loverboy tried to have anal and oral sex with that poor local driver in Benin and then they wanted to rob the company car, I tell you honestly that I would never believe anything in his words.

Cheers,
Chris

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! Lol Laughing Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:25 Larry to Jack
Quote:
A lot happening you won’t blame , but I won’t call her on video again

9:43 Jack to Larry
Quote:
Not happening dude. The system tracks all that shit and reports automatically to Mr. <Lastname> himself. I had to do some tricks to wipe it off the system this morning, but that means I'll have some serious explaining to do. If I have to do that more often I lose my job, which means you lose the payday as well, because if you let that happen I will be sure to block your access to the bitch for good.
Ignoring this rule means that I get 2% more of the cut.
Also that bitcoin transation. I warned you. Not smart dude. I told you not to force her to do that. Her messages all go through the system and that confirmation message was intercepted and flagged. I had to report it, couldn't wipe that information. I'm not some kind of magician here.
I told you to play by the rules or I'd block your ass.
This is another rule that you ignored and it means another 2% extra for me. Any chance of a payday soon?

10:03 Lina to Larry
Quote:
What is going on here? You seem to have the nasty habit of lying and misbehaving. Why would you keep lying to Mabel? I knew from the start you were trouble. What games are you playing with her. Don't you realize that Mabel is madly in love with you and acting like a fool? I've never seen her like this before so you better not hurt her or I'll come after you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic