SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The orphanage is back in business!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of years ago I participated in a bait with Lake and eventually many others where the Homeless Order of Michigan Orphanage won millions of dollars in an online lottery. If you aren't familiar with that bait you can read about it here

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284110

So let's see if we can fire the orphanage back up

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary.

Sequel to the meeting held with the Presidential Committee on abandoned fund transaction in our various local banks across the Federation of Nigeria, my office has discovered a total sum valued at Ten Million United States Dollars Fund transaction billed to be transfer in your favor. From our investigation, we also discovered that your several efforts to receive the fund was aborted by the cashier officer handling the transaction. consequence of the frustration arose from the delay, you decided to re-coil back to your shield and abandoned the fund half way till date.

Today the Nigeria Apex Bank (CBN) Central Bank of Nigeria have received immediate release order of the fund to you as approved by the President of Federation to pay you within Seven working days from today of the notice the said fund.

As regard to this development, you are advised as a matter of caution to stop with immediate effect any further communication with persons or officials claiming to be working in conjunction with the Central Bank of Nigeria or Nigeria Federal Minister of Finance so as to avoid misinformation or diversion of issues that may jeopardize the successful of this transfer:

Treat as urgent and get back to this office today for logistics details at which the fund can be successful release and paid to you this week. Congratulation in Advance; for further inquiry call me at: +2xxxxxx

Best regards

PROF. ABRAHAM YU$UF
Customer / Protocol Manager
International payment Department

Pastor B responds. Now the orphanage is located in the middle of a Nevada desert.

Quote:
How did I get this money?

Pastor William Burroughs
$ilver Peak Orphanage

Lots of the usual "we need you id card" crap. I ignore the request and he gives up on it

Still on script

Quote:
To: Pastor William B
$ilver Peak Orphanage
Receiving Address:.....................?
Phone;..........................?

Sir.

This is to officially inform you that your re-confirmed details was received and noted in good faith. In view of speedy completion of your fund release payment this week without delay, the board of this honorable institution, Central Bank of Nigeria roses from an emergency meeting early hour of today and resolved as following.;
{1} Considering the amount of fund involved in this transaction, the fund will be paid to you via a Certified Cashier Check/Draft.

{2} The reason for Certified Cashier Check/Draft is to ensure that you did not suffer another setback while hoping to receive the fund payment as you experienced previously.

{3} That bank to back wire transfer becomes so difficult following the new monetary police of the Federal Government of Nigeria on cash flow prohibition act 1999 as amended.

{5) Under the Certified Cashier Check/Draft payment rules and regulations, the fund beneficiary is expected to come down here in Nigeria to sign payment receipt document so as to receive his/her Certified Cashier Check/Draft in person.

{6} Finally, a situation whereby you the beneficiary is unable to make the trip successful for obvious reason, the Certified Cashier Check/Draft and the receipt document can be mail to you the beneficiary designated receiving address via accredited courier shipping company at your own expense that may cost you {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} only.

Above all, after carefully reading and understand the rules and regulations guiding the payment of this fund to you, you are expected to come up with your preferred convenience receiving option as stated in number {6} of the above to enable us raise and sign your payment Certified Cashier Check/Draft today.

"Congratulations"; 2xxxxxx if the need arises.

Best regards

PROF. A YUSUF
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Quote:
Hello Prof Y

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Is there any way I can get the funds sent to the orphanage instead of myself?

Quote:
Sir.

We Have received and raised Certified Cashier Check/Draft. valued at Ten Million US Dollars in the name of Silver Peak Orphanage as you instructed. In view of above, you are advise to come down to Nigeria to sign the recipient document paper as well as well to receive the Certified Cashier Check/Draft. in person. If you cannot come down here in Nigeria to receive the Certified Cashier Check/Draft for any reason best known to you, go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and make cash transfer of {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} courier shipment fee with below information today to receive the Certified Cashier Check/Draft. with the receipient document paper which you will sign and return back to this office via same delivery agent officer

1+ Receiver Name:> Nxxxxx Rxxxxx Exxxxx
2+ Address :>Lagos Nigeria
3+ Text Question:>God
4+ Answer:>Love
5+ Amount:> 250"USD
6+ Scan and forward attached Transfer slip to me.

"Congratulations"; while looking forward to hearing from you today. Call me at: +2xxxxxxxx if the need arises.

Best regards

Let's try and get him off script

Quote:
I am 110 years old and unable to go to Nigeria. Is there some other way to get the funds? Can I send one of our sisters to Nigeria to get the money?

Pastor B
$ilver Peak Orphanage

Well, he appears to be semi off script
Quote:
If you want to send One of Sister here to receive it on your behalf, bear in mind that will need to obtain an affidavit from court jurisdiction here and other legal process which may cost her up to 3000$ before the Certified Cashier Check/Draft will be handed over to her. "Congratulations"; while looking forward to hearing from you today. Call or send {SMS} me at: +2xxxxor send me your Mobile number to talk with you.

Quote:
Which would you recommend?

Off script
Quote:
Sir.

To me, I would recommend courier delivery service because of its security, speedy delivery, and low cost charges. But if you can afford sponsoring your Sister travel expenses, Hotel accommodation including the $3000'USD cash affidavit procurement fees, she will be highly welcome. All you need to do is to send us her flight arrival schedule.

For courier delivery service, go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and send {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} with below information today to enable us deliver the Certified Cashier Check/Draft. with the percipient document paper which you will sign and return back to this office via same delivery agent officer

Same WU crap

Quote:
Let me talk with Sister Mary about this

I have no clue where this is heading but it sounds promising.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is ready to offer her spiritual advice if needed.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Logistics company and the Picture company would be happy to offer special personalised services for your customer. Let me know if you need anything.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Need a kid and maybe her aunt? I'm ready

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My end of the orphanage has had quite a few of these offers the last few months. Every time the lad has given up or disappeared within a week or two.

But....

The quest for more books continues!

The heavenly Shakespearean nun will try her best. Smile

Quote:
My dear sir or miss as it may be,

My name be Sister Mary here at the orphanage and thine day past thy Pasteur Burroughs come into my rectory as he frequently does and sayeth why sister mary Margaret Katherine, thine must contact this fine fellow as he seeketh to giveth us some monies!

I not sure he say exactly that as he be 110 years old and I not und stand him completely.

Thus I write you polite sir with the dangly bits to inquire into the nature of thy commerce?

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May it be that we are about to see the return of our very favourite thief, murderer and general scallywag, the Honourable Feathers?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, exciting. I'm always around if help is needed.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need to get the dollar amount up before Feathers comes into play. $250 just isn't enough for Feathers to chop.

He really wants a phone number

Quote:
Sir.

Where is your Sister Mary reside? You should also consider logistics cost of her coming before taking your final decision. Could you send me your mobile number so we talk one on one.

For courier delivery service, go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and send {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} with below information today to enable us deliver the Certified Cashier Check/Draft with the recipient document paper which you will sign and return back to this office via same delivery agent officer

1+ Receiver Name:> Nxxxx Rxxxx EBxxxxxx
5+ Amount:> 250"USD

"Congratulations"; while looking forward to hearing from you today. Call or send {SMS} me at: +2349017801713 or send me your Mobile number to talk with you.

Best regards

He changed the color of the bolded part above.

Quote:
She resides at the orphanage. Are you planning to come visit us in person to deliver the money?

Pastor B
$ilver Peak Orphanage

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir.

It would have be my greatest opportunity dinning and celebrating with the orphanage but my job does not grant me the opportunity to embark on such delivery journey. Therefore I suggest the {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} courier delivery service fee should be send for speedy delivery to Sister without delay.

Go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you and send {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} with below information today to enable us deliver the Certified Cashier Check/Draft with the recipient document paper which will be sign and return back to this office via same delivery agent officer

....Western Union crap....

Quote:
Hello Kevin

Kevin, I think you are confused. If I go west from here all I find is desert, an ocean an ocean and the den of heathenality known as Hollywood. I have an idea though. Sister Mary has had the orphans make thank you cards and various crafts to send to you as a token of their appreciate. They are so excited. How about if I just put the cash in the envelope and mail it to you at the bank? I think that is a great idea, don't you? I will put extra stamps on the envelope so it gets to the bank faster. The children should finish up their crafts today so I will put the money in the envelope with the crafts and put it in the mail to you tonight. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Pastor B
$ilver Peak Orphanage

I call him "Kevin" for no particular reason other than to demonstrate that Pastor B is not in full command of his faculties. Obviously the lads name is not Kevin. I'm sure I will receive a panicked response tomorrow telling me that mailing the cash directly to the bank is a bad idea. Too bad that Pastor B has already put the envelope in the mail.

Forgot to add - At the top of each email he puts

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Tinubu Square,Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
Ref: Cbn/Ird/Cbx/014/1109

So Pastor B has the address

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Mary is going full speed to getting a damn book. It's been a few years.

From our lad:

Quote:
Sis.

Interesting indeed reading your emotional email reply this hour. In fact it would have be a great opportunity to meet and celebrate with a woman of substance of your kind before handing over to you Pastor B# gratuity Certified Cashier Check/Draft . Secondly, it would have also be my best opportunity to add value and smile on the faces of the orphanage in your home coming down to deliver the Certified Cashier Check/Draft in person. But my job ethics and privileges does not grant me such opportunity to embark of such self delivery mission.

On this note, I will suggest that hence God has provided us easy means of moving parcels from one destination of a country to another, we should not bother ourselves getting the Certified Cashier Check/Draft to you within One working day. To achieve this goal, I call on you to go to any Western Union or Money Gram outlet agent around you to send the {Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars} courier delivery fee to receive the Certified Cashier Check/Draft along side with the beneficiary receipt documents which you will sign and return back to my office via same courier delivery agent tomorrow Monday.

1+ Receiver Name:> N**** R**** E*****
5+ Amount:> $250"USD

"Congratulations"; send me your mobile number or call / send {SMS} to me at: +234*** to talk with you.

Best regards

PROF. YUSUF
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Blah blah blah, laying ground work.

Quote:
Oh my dear Mr Yusef with the nice writing,

It be too bad that Ye not able to visit our beautiful orphanage but kind sir! Ye forget to answer my questions about if Ye enjoy reading to children!

I asketh only because our beautiful orphanage pay lots of monies for fine gentlemen such as yourself to come to the orphanage to read wondrous books to the children! Oh they so enjoy it.

But also dear sir, you advise you not able to visit? That be too bad of course as dear orphan Eliot was so looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps you could send him a picture?

In that case, we offer generous compensation for the recording of books being read for the children. Last year a dear friend read us four books at a compensation of $12000. You let me know if you are interested.

I will call spirit airline and ask if they can get me ticket to New Orleans and maybe I can trust Pasteur to watch the children in my absence?

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to this read. You both sure you want to post that much info about receivers, addresses, names, etc.?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I could have swore I masked it. I hate this tablet. Thanks.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not happy

Quote:
Sir.

I can see you have turned this matter as a joke. If not, how can you claim to have posted me card gift and money without first of all, seek my opinion and receiving address where the parcel will be handed over to me?

Forward the parcel registration receipt to me if you are serious as Man of God.

Quote:

I demand an apology for being spoke to in that manner. I sent the package to the address you provided me Central Bank of Nigeria (Bank address he provided). I put lots of stamps on the package so it would get there quickly. I do not have any such thing as a parcel registration receipt. I put stamps on the package and dropped it in the mailbox. The gift was supposed to be a surprise.

Need to reel him back in

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah... No response to this:

Quote:

My dear Mr Yusef who not know if he likes reading,

Dear sir but I have the best news! Pasteur come into my rectory as he often do and he say sister mary Margaret Katherine but why don't we just mail the monies to kind my Yusef! And I sayeth why dear Pasteur but that be a fine idea but I may add a request!

And dear Pasteur say why dear sister mary but whatsoever could be thy request?

And I say why dear Pasteur! In addition to the sending of the monies, why don't we include some gifts from thine orphans! Oh golly Mr Yusef if this old lady doesn't surprise herself with wonderful ideas now and then!

But what shall we send I ask the orphans! And do you know what Dear Orphan Eliot say? He say why not we sendeth forward gift cards for kind Mr Yusef! And Orphan Penelope, she be the one with the crooked elbow, say how about some crafts for his pleasure!

Oh what a grand plan I did exclaim right then and there so my dear sir you shall find a multitude of children's crafts, gift cards, and the full payment that you needed and Pasteur say he mail it all today and that we even needed extra stamps which we found under Orphan Tommy's bed would you not believe!

My dear sir this is just wonderful and while it be raining here at the orphanage there be sunshine in our hearts and all the orphans pray to our nailed god sweet baby jesus amen himself that perhaps you come to read books to them soon!

Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, I do hope Yusuf isn't going to be a party pooper!😥

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pissed

This one is titled Recall the Parcel Immediately
Quote:
Sir.

I equally apologize to inform you to recall the parcel back and transfer the $250'USD money via Western Union or Money outlet agent as early instructed with below information. Failure to cancel and recall back the parcel, I will not be hold responsible if you lose the parcel on transit to unknown person.

blah blah blah

For the orphanage kids, I am preparing to meet and celebrate with them One on One to deliver my precious gift to them after this transaction. "Congratulations"; while looking forward to hearing from you today.

Best regards

PROF. A

Quote:
What unknown person are you talking about? It was addressed to YOU at YOUR BANK where YOU work and sent to the address that YOU provided. Are you telling me that you have a theft problem at your bank? When you get the package from the grateful orphans just look inside and you will see the cash along with all the pretty presents. And please tell Sister Mary how much you enjoyed the hand made gifts from the orphans. They worked so hard on them.

This one is titled The early you recall the better for you
Quote:
Sir.

Because I am at the Federal Capital Abuja Headquarter for special engagement. Therefore whoever that receive it does not concern. The early you recall it back the better for you.

blah blah blah Western Union blah blah

For the orphanage kids, I am preparing to meet and celebrate with them One on One to deliver my precious gift to them after this transaction. "Congratulations"; while looking forward to hearing from you today.

Best regards

PROF. A

This lad is a pain in the ass to deal with, as instead of simply responding to my email he sends an entire new email with a new topic.

Quote:
Yes. I understand. I checked with Larry at the post office tomorrow and I am afraid there is no way to call the package back. According to Larry it is on an airplane headed to your bank right now. Larry said that even if we could call it back he would not do so, as once the package is put through the slot it is the property of the United States Post Office and will only be surrendered to the recipient. Kevin, I think the solution is easy. Just tell your bank to forward the package to you at the Abuja Headquarter when they get it. It will be the one with lots of glitter and sparkles. You probably don't get many of those every day. If you want I can email the bank and tell them if you don't want to.

When you arrive here will you be reading for the orphans? I don't know if Sister Mary has mentioned this yet but it is kind of a tradition for visitors to read a book to the orphans. The orphans love it and so do the visitors. Three years ago when Donald Trump visited he read Everyone Poops and Heather has Two Mommies for the young children. **Political Stuff Removed**. Before he left he made a sizable donation to the Orphanage so it was all good. Have you picked a book out to read yet?

Pastor Burroughs
Silver Peak Orphanage

I removed some stuff that may be considered political as I don't want to incur the wrath of the evil mods. Too bad, as I considered it quite funny.

Titled For the Last time

Quote:
Sir.

Look, this is very simple matter. If the United States Postal Office told you that they cannot recall the parcel back even when the recipient has declared to be off the State, it means the man in charge want to technically divert it into personal self. By the rules and regulation guiding postal service, recipient of parcel is mandated to present identification card before vital parcel of such nature is release to him or her by the dispatch officer.

For the book reading, Sister Mary has already informed me of such and I am getting my books ready to present to their joyful hearing on my arrival.

Send me the slip ... blah.... blah... blan

For the last time persuade them to put signal across to the delivery officer to return back your parcel. if not consider losing the money and the craft to an intruder. My agreement with you is to send your Certified Cashier Draft delivery fee of $250'USD through Western Union or Money Gram for speedy pick up and immediate delivery of your Certified Cashier Check / Draft.

Quote:
https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm#eligibility

He has to be furious by now. Hopefully he realizes that his $250 is toast and he moves on to the next phase of his scam. Or maybe he decides to read for the orphans. We shall see.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The following should definitely get him off the $250 kick and on to the next phase of the scam. This was sent to an address that is very close to the real central bank of Nigeria email address, but not quite. The lad was copied on the email, The email to the Bank of Nigeria bounced, but the lad does not know this,

Quote:
My name is Pastor B of the $ilver Peak Orphanage. We were contacted by Prof Abram U (Kevin) of your bank concerning $10 million that we were awarded. Kevin instructed me to send the money through something called Western but we do not have those things here so I mailed the money to him at the bank in a package. Included in the package were gifts from the orphans. Unfortunately I was not aware the Kevin was at a different branch and he is concerned that he will not get the package when it arrives. Could you please keep an eye out for this package and forward it toot sweet to Kevin as soon as it crosses your desk. Thank you for your prompt attention to this manner. The orphans will be so happy.

Pastor William B
Silver Peak Orphanage

As a side note, this route was inspired by the late, great Nurse Nasty (No, he's not dead as far as I know, he just doesn't come around much anymore). NN liked to play with charity scammers by telling them that he had made the donation online to the actual charity instead of Western Union to the lad. This always drove the lads insane.

Last edited by Jayhawk on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an a-hole. Definitely tell him in the next day or so how happy you were to hear that the funds were successfully delivered and signed for by your intrepid mugu. You wept like Jesus knowing that those little bundles of God would now receive some of the spoils from your oh so generous donation. Orphanage lads suck. Turn those screws...
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
This route was inspired by the late, great Nurse Nasty (No, he's not dead as far as I know, he just doesn't come around much anymore). NN liked to play with charity scammers by telling them that he had made the donation online to the actual charity instead of Western Union to the lad. This always drove the lads insane.

"You've donated money to the wrong charity!" he said with some misgivings.

Here are links to one such bait.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155133

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158020

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thank you for posting those Yastreb! I'm so glad NurseNasty's photobucket is still active even after a decade. The watermelon helmet and face mask in hair curlers split my sides. What an amazing and peculiar modality. I hope someone resurrects it someday.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titled In Fact I am Tired of Repeating Myself

Quote:
Sir.

Why have you choose to waste time ordering for the recall of your parcel having understood the fact I am out of the State. It seems as if you have decided to lose the package to an intruder instead of adhering to my instruction. If you do not have Western Union or Money outlet around you, why don't you keep me inform so that I will redirect you with other alternative to send the money.

Look, go to the UPS office where you send the package and apply for immediate recall back of the package, if not consider losing the package indefinitely to unknown person. Sending message to other department as you did cannot solve the matter. I did authorizes any one to take custody of the package on my behalf. So be well notified and do the right thing before losing the Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars in vain.

Finally, I moved with your Certified Cashier Check hoping to ship it from my destination as soon as I receive the shipment fee from you. But today you acted on your own. In fact I am tired repeating myself on this matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you today.

Best regards

And another one titled Be inform that you did not post any parcel to me

Quote:
Sir.

How do you claim to have posted parcel without receipt and tracking number to find out the destination of the parcel? I am sorry you must recall back the parcel because I did not authorize you to post the money to me.

Now I am on official assignment off the State all this Month before going back. Be inform that you did not post any parcel to me, therefore whoever receive the parcel will divert it to personal benefit. I am warning you..

Quote:
Kevin, you exasperate me. You remind me of a group of Nigerians I fought with in WWII. Nice guys but a few horses shy of a steed if you catch my meaning. My name is William but they kept calling me Mugu for some reason. Fierce fighters though.

Kevin let me explain this again. I will type slowly so you understand. Yes, I am aware of this UPS thing you talk about. They are in the big towns, right? And you can ship stuff through them just like the post office, right? Well Kevin, I did not send the package through UPS. I put lots of stamps on the package and dropped the package off at the regular post office and not this UPS thing. There is no tracking number and no way to recall the package. I do not understand why this is such a problem. I sent the package to the bank with your name on it and I even emailed the bank and told them to make sure the package was delivered straight to you upon receipt. I copied you on the email. You should get the package soon. I sent you the link explaining all of this. Did you not read the link?

When you get the package with the money and gifts would you please let Sister Mary know how much you loved them. Tell her that you put the pictures on your refrigerator at home. And please tell her how much you enjoyed the toy car the young orphan Eliot sent you. It would mean so much to him.

I hope this clears things up. Please do not ask me again to recall the package as it is simply not possible. I look forward to receiving the check and watching you read to the orphans.

Titled There is Nothing I Can Do

Quote:
Sir.

I can see you do not believe me. There is nothing I can do or said except to make it clear to you that you have lost the money unless you meet with the postal officer to report that the receiver of your parcel is on transfer. Thereby appeal to him to find alternative to order the return of your parcel.

It is pity you took such decision without my approval. Besides, never a time I advised you to post the money because I knew the risk involved. Postal officers always took away cash from parcel during screening the contents of packages. By right you do not post money via postal office or Courier shipping Companies. The postal service must have their consulate arriving office here in Nigeria where parcels first of all arrive for sorting before its final dispatch to their various destination across the States of the federation.

Pastor, I advised you to send the money only via Western Union, Money Gram or any other money transfer service agent. Also note that my name is Prof Ibrahim Y and not Mr.Kevin. who knows if it was Mr.Kevin that advised you to post the money to him. Please I am a very honest and God fearing person and cannot deceive you or the Orphanage who are their expecting my arrival to read for them.

Pastor B will go silent

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really should title his own audio books.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How do you claim to have posted parcel without receipt and tracking number to find out the destination of the parcel? I am sorry you must recall back the parcel because I did not authorize you to post the money to me.
Now I am on official assignment off the State all this Month before going back. Be inform that you did not post any parcel to me, therefore whoever receive the parcel will divert it to personal benefit.

Lads have frequently shown that they just don't understand about the postal service and assume that everything is sent by services such as Fedex and UPS. I've had Lads complain, sometimes very angrily, that they can't receive packages sent by post to their respective addresses without tracking numbers.

Also - if he thinks whoever gets the parcel will steal it, maybe he need to agitate for better hiring policies at the CBN, to keep out thieves.

Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A baiting modality that I have used with NN's permission is to have a sudden break in communications with the lad. I then tell the lad that the recently reenacted covenants of the church do not allow me to converse with heathens outside the church that are not perusing membership and that I could suffer censorship. Good bye and Adios.

A day later I ask if the lad would consider joining the church. A very rich Elder is offering a gift to all new members this year of $10,000.00 USD. This gift is not an inducement to join the congregation, but a love offering to assist new members. I then hand them off to the Evangelism Elder Winston Howe, III.

Membership forms will have to be filled out and silly rituals performed.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Membership forms will have to be filled out and silly rituals performed"

+1

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic